Omega Labyrinth Life

>thread deleted despite plenty of people talking about actual gameplay
now as I was saying
>Rename low-star items that aren't worth picking/sizing up, makes it easier to see what items are worth putting in your bag when hovering over them

Attached: EBhaMWbVUAAgeRQ.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

or you can rename it to this

Attached: EBhaMWRUYAEHD1D.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

oh, I thought this game was another first-person dungeon crawl

Dunno why that thread was deletd, hopefully it wasn't because I posted that one Aeba Fuchi eromanga page that didn't even have any nudity in it.

Hah. I should probably get into renaming those worthless items, there's not much to do with those

Attached: 2019080606270200-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Also 6 floors and already belly at 26%? What happened?

mouse stole an item on an early floor and I wasted too much time looking for that asshole
it was only a wand charging tome but still

Heh. Well you probably had food anyway more than enough so it shouldn't be a problem. How are the character dungeons? I haven't done those yet, better to do when you get all the skills opened or what?

Attached: 2019080619444400-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

they're only ten floors and have a gimmick with them
since you can't bring any items inside, active and passive skills from skill bloom definitely makes things easier
I've only completed Berune's and Juri's
In Berune's dungeon everyone always crits, so you need to be a bit careful and get lucky with gear
in Juri's dungeon no one ever misses, the dungeon is littered with gear with low accuracy which is irrelevant thanks to the gimmick
I've also tried to that one other chick Mio/Mei? (the non-chuuni one), that dungeon has a lot of ranged enemies but you also find lots of bullets and arrows, but I barely had any skills with her when I tried so I didn't get very far
the reward is panties and bra based on one of the flowers, if you wear the set all seeds you find are from that one type of flower, makes it a bit easier if you're missing stuff from one particular flower to synth skills onto your gear, but otherwise regular underwear sets are probably better

Hmm that's a nice addition. Should get into those at due time.Seeing them add this stuff to this game I wonder what they would add to next game. The minigames definitely need some big improvement, they're a bit too onenote. Oppai Janken is a good addition but the level up minigame, nah. VA performances in those are the best part to be honest.

flooped hard

I do kinda like how every character has some really good skills but also one garbage one that ends up being useless eventually
>get HP if negative status effect
lmao protection
>more HP from items and skills
Drain HP is garbage either way and all other skills and items already heal fully anyway
>stat boost from cursed equipment
only good in a dungeon with enemies that apply curse, but it also means you can't protect the equipment from rust. way too situational
>stat up on hallucination
lmao protection
>active skills that gives invisibility
lmao protection also prevents invisible for some dumb reason

I don't have all of Yurika's skills yet but there's probably something useless in there too

How do I clear the sage trials where you're running from the crow down the hallway? I can't work it out, and I feel like a dumbass because there's not that many actions you can really take.

The protection stuff seems like a bug to be honest, it shouldn't work that way. Maybe they'll do a patch? Z got a patch a few weeks after it came out, maybe they'll do something here as well.

Attached: 2019080615590300-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I mean this is my first game in this franchise so I wouldn't know how it behaves in previous games, if those even have protection/invisiblity as a status effect
it does seem kinda weird that a status effect that's only really a buff would be prevented by protection though
if I have Juri as the AI it gets pretty funny to see her try to use that skill though

Those were in the previous games, but honestly I don't remember exactly how they behaved in situations as you described. Can't remember if there was such passives with the characters even. Hallucination definitely is a new status effect though

Attached: 2019080515333700-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I haven't done too many sage trials either
are there any items at the beginning?

You get a blast wand (1) and a trap finder. There's a haste potion in the middle of the hallway. The obvious solution of using the blast wand, throwing it, and then drinking the haste potion comes up short one tile.

does the trap finder allow you to find a lotion or log trap or something?

I don't think so? It reveals one explosion trap near the end of the hallway, but I may not have been looking carefully enough.

I also think it's weird how Reflect Magic only works once
if both characters have Reflect and they both get hit by an aoe spell, only the first character gets to reflect it and the second one just gets hit

Yeah that sounds like it shouldn't work that way. Lets hope they patch some stuff, this is one of those rare niche games that actually get worldwide day one launch, usually these are patched when the games get into west

I sure hope they at least patch it so the second characters gets to nullify the damage at least, incase they think double reflect is too powerful.
I've been completely neglecting upgrading my pantsu, and star4 underwear only has a base magic defense of 1, so those enemies with AOE spells towards the end of the clock tower hit for around 250 HP, so I need to at least make sure my lead character doesn't die

Just a random question, how experienced you are with mystery dungeon games? Seems like you know your way with the game despite not playing the previous games that much

Attached: 2019080515171400-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I played the early Pokemon Mystery Dungeons and a bit of Touhou Genso Wanderer (main campaign and tried a few of the DLC campaigns)
Touhou was overall more difficult, and I didn't even touch most optional stuff in that, although Omega Labyrinth's loss of equipment on wipe also made it a tad more difficult, but thankfully there's plenty of items that allow you to prevent that from happening (fairy wings, blessings+escape tome, gps strap for worst case scenarios)

Okay, nice. You would probably find Shiren very enjoyable, I do recommend getting into that one once you feel like playing mystery dungeon games next.

>haha this game is piss easy
>enter dungeon with 5000 omega power
>find to monster room
>get two shotted by some super strong monster
>never used gps since i thought i was invincible
what the fuck are there elite versions of monosters or something?

Well yeah the monsters can upgrade too so yeah

I'll keep Shiren in mind, but I'll probably try one of the dragon quest ones next since I like that franchise

enemies can level up to a higher rank if they kill each other or your partner
you should keep some actual useful wands or an escape tome on hand if you ever see that happen

Shiren is probably one of the best ones of these, and it does offer the best challenge from what I've heard.

>compile heart shit
>actual gameplay
lol

What are you even talking about? Maybe you are mixing this with sorcery saga?

is there any point to this flower bed bullshit?
it just seems so tedious, even if you can skip the animation
also is there a guide as to what girl juices benefit what flowers? the item description mentions it but doesnt go into specifics and i cant be assed to experiment with every combination of flower to love juice

It gives you materials that you need to do some customization for your equipment. I think these are the combinations:

Scree seeds x onyx drop
Camille seeds x Turquoise drop
Loretta seeds x Topaz drop
Safra seeds x ruby Drop
Sybil Seeds x Amethyst drop
Catherin seeds x Sapphire drop
Elise Seeds x Diamond Drop

you need the flower stuff to make better gear
complete one of those two girls mission for tending, it will unlock the bulletin board which gives you a menu where you can plant seeds/water all flower beds at once, you can also either plant seeds of all the same type or let the game auto-select
I figure the juice/seed combo just depends on the color of the seeds in the menu, but I've just been using auto-seeds and one of the random 1600 omega power stuff to water them

ok thanks
so far i've just been hoarding all this girl juice

I think I'll make a nice image once I'm out of the dungeon using this info so we can repost it easily

The red head has a passive that let's her take a hit and survive. I've found it useful in a bunch of sage trials.

the one thing prevent me from playing shiren the most is probably the monsters, I figure they're gonna be mostly generic like those in Omega Labyrinth
I liked seeing my favourite pokemons in their mystery dungeon games, and I liked learning which touhou girl used which monster gimmick in genso wanderer (that was my first time seeing those monster archetypes that I now see repeat in Omega Labyrinth, it's kinda funny I learned them in that order).
that's why I'm interested in the DQ one, mostly to see whether they give the DQ monsters more regular movesets like the pokemon ones or if they're trying to fit them to one of the mystery dungeon monster types

Berune's revive passive or Juri's invisibility active are also useful, although I don't think you can get gold medals that way

I'm all for 2d cowtits but this game is absolute garbage. Lurking Sankaku Channel and adding pics to your favourites literally has better gameplay than this shit.

I do think it's kinda funny how I ended up liking mystery dungeons and musou games
they're both kind of games that are love it or hate it, with decent basic gameplay (in my opinion) where you can invest +100 hours into it, that allow you to easily skin a bunch of different franchises on top of it for fanservice

Juri's Miracle Wink also seems really good to get a lot of extra ωP, especially on the higher floors of the clocktower since you can just go from C->Z, which gets you 10 skill uses, then use Hyper Omega Slash and restart from C-cup again, over and over and over
or you can do it on the final boss, miracle wink to drain HP and ωP, and then use a super potion to restore 75% of their HP (hyper potions are actually worse here since they only replenish a fixed 999 HP). I do kinda wish there was a food item that restored all skill uses, instead of just one or two. Now that I think about it, does the Z Bust Tome go from the current cupsize to Z in steps, giving you all skill uses between those sizes back, or does it go straight to Z?

How decent is the dungeon gameplay? Really love dungeon games, as well as tiddies

>get to K-cup
>be happy
>partner killed because I wasn't careful enough
>okay lets kill that powered up monster skillfully
>succeed
>might as well explore
>run into the monster tha sucks cup sizes, didn't see it coming in the hallway
>it sucks
>try to kill it with skills
>didn't die from one hit, sucks anothe size
>kill it finally
>go to hallway
>get sandwiched with a thief and another cup size vacuumer
>this time be smart and put it to sleep
>handle the thief and kill the vacuumer from distance
Whew, that wasn't graceful

Attached: 2019080515260500-3025BDB336F81D444DEC06369ECFE1B8.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

>softcore hentai game
>the art is shit and the gameplay worse

What's the appeal again?

Attached: thingk.jpg (1000x904, 82K)

okay so if this is right then the order of seeds in the menu perfectly aligns with the order of the drops
also spoilers in the image for the post-game seeds

Attached: seeds drops maybe.png (845x484, 427K)

>DQ mystery dungeon
OH FUCK when did this happen

forever ago
I hope you like games from 2000 or speak moon

Attached: dq mystery dungeon.png (1476x875, 77K)

Oh I thought it was a new one

I wish, user
maybe one day

Are the faeries for lewd?

>no PC release
what a shame.