There will never an HD re-release on any platform

There will never an HD re-release on any platform.

Attached: 220px-Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg (220x254, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fans ported it to Youtube years ago

Why

PC re-release with working MGO2 would so fucking litty

That's because it's already a HD game lmao.

>1024x768, 25 fps is HD
Consolecucks are hilarious

>MGO2 is dead and never will it truly return or have a proper successor
MGO3 sucked and MGO2 revival is empty besides the Japanese players who boot you on site for being a Gaijin.

Survive

That resolution, by definition, is considered "High Definition".
Sorry.

Thank God, what a relief.

Why doesn't Naomi cause anywhere near as much seething on Yea Forums as Quiet does?

60 fps 4k on PC soon

Naomi was fucking despised back when this game was relevant. But people got over it because back then Yea Forums wasn't nearly as bad as it is today.

so do you still want to cuddle while playing it at my place?

In no universe is 1024x768 considered HD.
Naomi wears clothes.

You think you're some kind of funnyman? You tryin' to make me giggle?

Naomi at least had a semblance of a character. I'm all about fanservice, but Quiet was actively annoying.

720p is HD, 480p is Standard Definition

I just finished this game yesterday
Why did people not like it again? Aside from too many cutscenes, the UI being a bit ass and there being almost no codec can compared to the rest of them
And still, I had a good time with it after act 1
Looking forward to playing peace walker and V now

>almost no codec
well V has no codec at all and snake is basically mute so get ready for that let down

>1024x768
This is actually 1K.

Well the story was all about nano-machines.

It was shit, the beginning of Kojimbo's demise so this is a good thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_video

>cut scenes
>self reference
>nano machines
>Johnny is badass ??

Attached: 1564741797427.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

Based

It doesn't need one

There will never an HD re-release on any platform
This game will be forgotten in our lifetime

Attached: pa.220519.9.jpg (497x633, 184K)

Fippity bippity.

There are pursowner threads every other day you mong.

I really don't want to buy a fucking Vita for a single game.

Isnt this the "Forgotten games due to the retarded exclusivity" Thread ?

Because Naomi was a recognisable fan favourite character from MGS1. Quiet is a literal who.

It would cost an assload to re-license absolutely every trademarked song and thing that appears in MGS4, and knowing Apple and all the other brands featured, they probably put a clause in that forbids changing the items with a generic version once the contract runs out - assuming the even can, considering Konami's history of not keeping source code. Bullshit like that kept Hitman 2 off Steam for ages, and is why Scott Pilgrim will forever be an emulation-only title

Because she's actually pretty

this is why emulation is important

I certainly raged about that cunt in MGS4 threads of yore, I have no idea what Kojima was thinking, but there was absolutely nothing sympathetic about her, and it feels like she exists to stomp on Otacon's balls

Her throwing a bitchfit over Otacon not letting Sunny out was pretty fucking bad, and Otacon just takes it, instead of saying "hey, Raiden kinda lost his body saving her, and the most advanced AI in the world has a grudge over losing her, we're pretty fine keeping her alive in here", but she fucks him, so yeah. Then there's her bit post-Vamp where she's telling Otacon that the dude who killed his sister for the hell of it actually deserves sympathy, and takes this shit as well, while also going "oh btw I'm dying, feel sorry for us :(", and last, but not least, she has to let everyone know just how important she is by putting a vlog in a virus that also wipes the Patriots out, sure, it does that too, but OTACON LISTEN TO ME AND TAKE MY SHIT HERE TOO

Attached: verynoice.jpg (374x392, 83K)

It's heavily tied to the PS3 and porting it would mean remaking MGS4 entirely

good, the game is trash

>It's heavily tied to the PS3
RPCS3 devs have debunked this constantly, it's "heavily tied" in the sense that it uses Cell-specific instruction sets and makes a couple proprietary API calls (they got a major one that lets it boot finally), is compiled for Cell's weird brand of Power, and explicitly maps certain things to one of it's 7 SPE threads along with the 2 normal CPU threads. They absolutely had to squeeze as much out of multithreading as possible given how weak the CPU was relative to what Kojima wanted to do with the game

Good. Fuck this shitty game.

>Naomi
>fan favorite
To fucking who? Even back in MGS1 she was insufferable. MGS4 just took that and amplified it tenfold.

Attached: 1564412724457.png (420x420, 166K)

She played an important role in the story. Being Grey Fox’s adopted sister and secretly seeking revenge against Snake. She’s a recognisable, important character back from a time when the franchise wasn’t sucking asscheeks.

It boots on RPCS3, it's going to be playable in the near future.

Playing it on psnow right now. Just get the free trial and play it.

based
well finally get to harass B&B unity in 4K60FPS

fucking lel