Comfy Skyrim thread

What are you Anons doing in Skyrim?

Attached: BVlPSs3zv-MoywblJ71LDnf_virkhbQgqSYDR4xw3Yk.jpg (800x427, 43K)

Playing a better game

>playing a better game in skyrim
still playing skyrim :)

I think you dabbed on him too hard there.

actually playing morrowind with skyrim province mod

my skyrim looks better than TES6 will

But you'll still buy TES6 anyway.

Le bump

shameful high elf girl going around and getting violated by every living thing

Post pics

not going to post anything else by the way

Attached: file.png (590x617, 674K)

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul in the universe;

Not a single entity in all of the galaxies across infinity:

Yea Forums; SkYrIm Is A bAd GaMe

Attached: ye.jpg (309x300, 12K)

But user, it's cool to hate XD

Ah yes, I also like playing worse Oblivion.

this, but unironically.

But Oblivion isn't worse?

still rerolling lol

christ this whole thread needs to be purged

your butt needs to be purged

I'm giving Tropical Skyrim a try. I finished the Risen series recently and I want some more tropical fantasy, but it seems to be pretty rare, so I thought Tropical Skyrim might be fun.

Just started a new playthrough as a werewolf in Solstheim. Gonna go become chief of the Rieklings then dig out to Skyrim, where I’ll wind up joining the Brotherhood by accident.

>BVlPSs3zv-MoywblJ71LDnf_v(...).jpg
go back

>Not downloading them from google images to upset the fags on this board

Also
>Knowing the file names

Maybe it's you who should go back, you seem to know a lot about that place

Trying to level my lockpicking to 100 before giving the skele key back.

>Knowing the file names
I know it's offsite and cancer format. that's enough.

Attached: 1296361330966.jpg (314x295, 24K)

I tried another "deleveled enemies" meme overhaul recently and once again I realized that Skyrim really doesn't work with it, at least not "naturally".
It always feels like a bootleg kMMO since there are very few "natural" ways to identify danger from a safe distance (like death-fucking-claws and everyone telling you that they will eat your ass), and the quests just don't give a shit about it. Level difference also makes most combat mods pointless since most mechanics end up being ignored by raw level power (enemies' raw damage in early levels, and your perks/gear in later levels).
I think will just edit the encounter level multipliers and stop messing with my mods before I end up spending more time modding the game than actually playing it (again).
Still need to find a non-annoying eye-candy follower to carry my stuff, though. Not sure if I want yet another modded adventure with Lydia or any of her modded supermodel versions.

Attached: you_get_what_you_pay_for.jpg (598x562, 211K)

Doing miscellaneous shit with my wife Illia. I currently have 70K gold and feel like I could buy all of Tamriel if I wanted. I reached level 100 in one handed with ordinator and don't have enough skill points to make it legendary so I had to switch to two handed. Shame because morrowloot gave me a daedric sword.