Do you play videogames in public?

Do you play videogames in public?

Attached: bling bling fapoo.jpg (742x1620, 172K)

yeah, rocking the switch of course

no, I'm not a manchild

you're just a child

only Crab Cock

I wish

Is Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach getting a switch release?

Imagine not owning a switch in 2019.

Attached: game-on-37-photos-10.jpg (676x901, 66K)

It's fine as long as you have earbuds, headphones or whatever.

I really hope someone does make a homebrew Switch port of that.

No. I don't go out in public much either.

If I'm on public transport or a plane or something or just sitting around waiting for an appointment, yeah I'll occasionally pull out my phone and emulate something. Last dedicated handheld I had was a PSP but my phone does everything it does and more, more efficiently too so I don't really bother with dedicated handheld devices. Switch tempted me but pokemon looking to be so mediocre has thankfully quelled any flames of interest.

imagine blowing your money on 540p gaymen station

I tried my nephew's. The switch is fucking lame man. It doesn't even compare to the 3ds in terms of actual good games. Let alone the psp or OG DS(the indisputable best handheld consoles made)

Pretty easy to not own a shit, nogames console.

I used to, on the train during my daily commute, on the 3DS. I don't anymore. Mostly because my commute is shorter now.

>piss soaked view of a city dump topped off with your 240p console vanilla skyrim experience
peak bug man

There is nothing wrong with playing games in public, as long as you don't look like a disgusting neckbeard. I wear a suit to work and play GBA games on my phone on my commute and it's perfectly fine.

Portable games are all dogshit, so no.

Pedo gamer

I tend to play in the break room at lunch or coffee break, so yeah, I would count that

Ah, but the key word here is 'phone'. No one gives a shit if you're fiddling with a phone. But, would you engage in the same behavior if you had to pull out a switch?

peak comfy

I bet your coworkers laugh at you and it looks cringe

Yes, I was playing a golf game on it last week. No one bats an eye because it looks like I'm just a guy who is winding down after doing some big office shit.

Your coworkers laugh at you and mock you behind your back.

I use my switch at work and people there ask what game I am playing and if they know it’s a two player game, they’ll ask to play as well. It’s shocking, not everyone in the world is a cynical fuck like you’d find here.

yeah obviously they won't tell you this but they're laughing at you behind your back

Yeah dude they're laying at you

God Samantha is fucking hot.

Yes it does faggot, the 3DS ain't shit compared to this switch. Did you play 2 games and decide the 3DS is better?

Yes
joke's on you. Everyone around me is literally enjoying some form of game entertainment as we speak. No fucks given. Take your projection elsewhere

Attached: Mobile gaming in public.jpg (1200x1600, 453K)

Yeah there is, it's cringe.
Exception is she you use your phone

Except they're not gaming at all
they're texting or doing something likewise productive

Wtf is that slut doing I can see her snatxh

>texting
>productive
t. roastie that just got finished doing hard work in the hr department

Networking is one of the most productive activities you could be doing if your goal is to land a high paying or low effort position. It also fulfills your social needs making you happy as a result.
But you'd know none of that as you didn't get the memo and became a shut-in designed for failure.

I'm interested at what YOU do that makes you think HR is somehow a shameful position.

imagine playing skyrim

They all laugh at you and talk about you behind your back. They also think your haircut is stupid. I agree with them.

I travel a lot for work, so I take my Switch for flights since theyre usually over 3 hours each way, sometimes I travel to Bangkok which is a 30 hour trip usually. For public transport like subway, I just take my kindle. If im going to the doctors or anywhere where ill wait more than 30 mins, Ill just browse on my phone or continue reading the book on kindle app.

What every desperate and disgusting white girl does in the presence of a darker skinned male

>videogames in public
No I have sex.

Attached: vidyainpublic.jpg (1500x884, 200K)

You're a sad, rude, immature asshole and I feel sorry for you.

>>>/killyourself/

yes

Attached: train.png (432x631, 536K)

no

Attached: video games cause violence meme.jpg (634x1319, 468K)

Incel.

what books does he read?

Why do big video game lobbyists care more about profit than they do saving children's lives?

Played my switch on a plane last night, dude next to me told me he mained Cpt falcon. It was cool.

because they need the profits to buy children for awesome island parties.