Bross.. is cod back? bros??

bross.. is cod back? bros??

Attached: chrome_YsQRIIh7my.png (643x618, 370K)

>playing fps
>playing popular fps

yeah it's back where it belongs

Attached: 1fs.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

>war isn't political
20 IQ take from Infinity Ward

dont be stupid.

Attached: chrome_yZWZDkbbvg.png (542x114, 19K)

>implying I read shitty articles from PC Gamer
If you're going to bait using a headline alone I'm going to judge your article from the headline.

did cod just get dunked on

you don't have to read the article to know what they mean, obviously all war is political, but when they say it isn't political it means they wont shove "orange man bad" on our throat

>war
>not political

Attached: hanek.jpg (480x557, 59K)

Until it has a server browser, no.

war is not political its only to show who's boss lol sometimes people want to win territory over but mostly it to test guns and see who wins

>our game isn't political
>except when it is
Yeah, I'm thinking they're morons. There's more to politics than US political strife.

>If it has 2 groups fighting each other, it must be political
Ok, Dobson.

Interesting, can you tell me who decides if a country will go to war?

Attached: fgujkgg.jpg (800x450, 44K)

considering most of you faggots by "political" mean "identity politics" then yeah, CoD is not political.

well new technology and such... maybe new gun or spices it test them so when we decide its time to move we're ready for them, but many such cases only end up in war or peace lol

t. brainlet

>it's not political
:(
>it's political and you get to play as the good guys for once
:)

But what if ... I were to customise my in-game avatar and disguise him as a political figure?
Do ho ho ho ho

CoD isn’t regular political either.
Having 2 governments fight each other doesn’t automatically political. Especially not when any message is “bad things bad”.

They obviously mean "political" in the sense most modern games are. AKA it HAS to have trump in it, and it HAS to be about how awful and terrible he is and how he eats babies because he's the worst cheeto hitler ever. By abstaining from that shit because it creates a product that loses relevance in a decade, they make something that people can go back to and enjoy. Look at modern warfare 1, people still quote the campaign. It's political, but it's not "political". The politics it's about are entirely separated from reality besides being a loose basis.

Even WW2 cods weren't this simplistic, moron.

before
>look there are niggers, women and drumph, our game is so different!
>no sexy bitches allowed!
now
>look our game is not political and girls have butts and cleavages, it's so different!

Attached: life.png (368x376, 6K)

israel

>Modern warfare isn't political
>warfare isn't political
>war isn't political
What kind of dumcunt take is this?

>B-but, it doesn't talk about Trump!
And? War is inherently political.

Attached: 1376387025120 (2017_07_06 07_00_08 UTC) (2017_08_18 16_21_28 UTC).jpg (720x480, 27K)

Because politics literally revolves 100% around trump in america. If it doesn't involve him in some way it's not politics.

>not political
>has wahman operators

pick one

Come on Chipman, by "not political" they mean no [current year] crap.

So we are just going to change the definition of words because you're afraid of seeing a dumb roastie in your lardFPS

War isnt political you fucktard, people have gone to war over honor and petty thievery

Pro Iran war die for Israel propaganda isn't political?

Without buzzwords, how is war political?

And dont run some bullshit on me like "you fight over ideals durrr", very few wars have been fought about that if arguably ever, we've been warring for land and resources since time immemorial and more recently we beaned some faggots just for their oil, their pronouns had nothing to do with it

Sorry, I should've been more clear. By [current year] crap I meant hot take on politics to appeal to the gamejournos. I wasn't refering to diversity.

How the fuck is a game about going to afghanistan and killing taliban NOT political?

every time

Attached: modern_warfare2-boycott.png (955x956, 236K)

Walmart banned this game.

>”ultra-nationalists” BAD
>Russia BAD
>country taking things into its own hands and becoming an authoritarian state BAD
>western jewish “”democracies”” GOOD

This counts as “no politics” I guess since it’s the most npc opinion possible

Attached: 1548693136239.png (800x325, 46K)

What a fucking retard
Why do you need a server browsed in 2019? Literally no one will use it.

>war
>not political

Attached: hmm.jpg (250x392, 35K)

>having a Twitter account
>liking and retweeting this hot npc strawman
Go back

Where to

It's commercial

Attached: 1558338597188.png (724x611, 129K)

Anyone who uses the word "take" is a retarded liberal

It's just a word for giving your two cents. Try spending less time on Twitter.

corporations, retard

kys fag

"please no bully"

>we have reached the point that a western game's biggest selling point is no political bullshit
CoD was never really the same after MW3

Attached: bk7Be.jpg (400x325, 19K)

REMINDER: this is happening with several games now because you fought back. keep fighting back, fight back even harder. make them scared of you more than theyre scared of SJWs, thats how to win.

Attached: 1552200319512.gif (235x240, 1.55M)

War. War is always political

this
might as well outfight the SJW faggots

Attached: Want some ice cream.jpg (640x640, 88K)

kek, nice

seething sjw fags inc

Cod is still a mind numbing garbage game for retards regardless of muh politics.

Attached: 1562854026544.jpg (821x882, 407K)

>Isnt political
>Has school shootings
What

I don't think some of you guys got what IW meant by that. There's "political" as in "talking about politics, geopolitics, political concepts and ideas", which Modern Warfare has always been known for, and there's """political""", ie a work of art through which a political or social ideology is conveyed.

Basically what they mean is the game will be about politics but it won't take sides in regards to political and social issues. Besides it wouldn't fit the general theme they're going for. It's an anti-war war game, not a war game about "Muh Drumpft" or "Muh libcucks"

well it's a start at least
I dont give a rats ass about CoD but as long as the snowball starts rolling I got no issue

mind numbing garbage can exist for people who like it, shut up fag

also lmao at the retards pretending to not understand the context of the word political here. some serious reddit fags itt

>actual politics vs identity politics

I'm afraid so

But i wanted Trump in my vydia

Ohhhh, I'm sorry, but that's incorrect. The answer we're looking of is: politicians.

>A politician is a person active in party politics, or a person holding or seeking office in government. Politicians propose, support and create laws or policies that govern the land and, by extension, its people. Broadly speaking, a "politician" can be anyone who seeks to achieve political power in any bureaucratic institution.

>cod
>twitter screenshot
>PC Gamer [Following]
>polbaiting
>Chrome
Kill yourself.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-20 152155314041.png (230x250, 66K)

>war isn't political
only in america

political or not. its still call of duty the same fucking game they've been rehashing for like 15 years straight. politics are the least if its issues. enjoy the lootboxes

Attached: 1478237652010.gif (294x231, 1.43M)

>COD isn't political
>It shows white helmets rescuing people and being the good guys in a conflict even though anyone with a working brain knows now that they're fucking Al Qaeda operatives being funded by Mossad, the Saudis, and the CIA
>Anyone who's read the independent reports on muh gas attacks saw that it was a false flag and the hospitals themselves made it clear that the photographs were staged to make it look like dust was gas
>The kids that were photographed to make retard niggerbrained holes in the West get whipped up in a frenzy against Assad were trafficked out by these faggots and there's no trace left of them
I remember not knowing jack shit about this conflict and buying the LE WHITE HELMETS ARE LE BRAVE REBELS shit for a while. One of the agencies where I interned in Hollywood during college repped the producers of a "documentary" filled to the brim with lies about this shit that went to the Oscars. Fuck these lying faggots and the """consultants""" that helped them with their so-called research.

Attached: 1513732605930.png (189x193, 44K)

Right now? The Saudi-CIA-Israeli nexus.

Underrated post

>war isnt political
>minorities and women existing are

>if there is no trump then the game is not political
You and the guy from IW are fucking retarded.

it is political tho because it has female soldiers

trannies seething dilating suicide rate rising

>Without buzzwords, how is war political?

Stopped reading there. You could literally google that answer but instead you just show how dumb you are.

i'm pretty sure of all game devs to make this claim, this is the most eyeroll worthy

>the game where you realistically carry out professional military operations and at one point gun down innocents to avoid blowing your cover, is not political
ok

Attached: 1337722338667.jpg (400x400, 80K)

wtf this means we need transgender black womyn BBQLBTPCC rights shoved down our throats at all times now

Jews

Battlefield is dead after BF1, SW: BF2 and BFV. No rival so, despite i wishing it was true, CoD is alive and the only one standing i´m afraid

>tfw I'm unironically hyped as fuck for the new call of duty
We're going dark, bros
I'm finally going to enjoy video games again, it's been too long

Attached: 523453262.png (281x215, 44K)

>Gay people existing
Vs
>"Hi, my name is Jason. I´m gay. My father was a drunk bigoted white man"
Pretty different if you ask me

That aside, I hope the MP can finally be fun again. I hope maybe we can even bring /codg/ back.

Attached: call of duty matchmaking.gif (320x170, 1.3M)

>2012 people play Minecraft and COD
>2013
>2014
>2015
>2016
>2017
>2018
>2019 people play Minecraft and COD
We have gone full circle now Yea Forums bros

I wish the operators were women, and the enemies you kill men and incels
it would be a war about a femenist matriarchal society & their beta slaves vs an incel uprising

posts like these make me thank the Lord liberals are going extinct

>Implying that your average fucktard here does not use those terms interchangeably
You are either a hypocrite or retard and honestly hope for the latter.

That's politics. Literally.

Attached: (you).jpg (221x250, 5K)

Posts like this remind me that concept of irony died 2014

Delightfully devilish, donald

>not political
Kek. Basically he's saying we don't want that bad orange man in our game?

Attached: 1563711737534.png (380x349, 77K)

>Black female spec ops troops helps the brave and fearless White helmets save innocent peace loving muslim civilians from evil russian soldiers.
Doesn't sound political to me.

I knew you were being ironic but libshits really do go for stuff like that

Yes, the yearly shooter is back every year.

Attached: 2025025.jpg (640x480, 39K)

CoD was never political, the nazis were never specifically demonised and shit like that. They were just enemy soldiers.

Political = SJW stuff

>"Hi, my name is Jason. I´m gay. My father was a drunk bigoted white man"
Name 10 games that have dialogue that is remotely similar to this and is meant to be taken seriously

>AKA it HAS to have trump in it
Name them

>Russia BAD
Plenty of games have done this before, it's not a fucking liberal thing
Just because Trump sucks Putin's cock doesn't mean I will too

It's amazing how much this upsets lefty NPCs. You know what they mean, we know what they mean, they know what they mean. All you can do is the typical lefty tactic of passive aggressive shaming. No identity politics, no orange man bad, fuck off we don't care, the world isn't the U.S., some of us want our fucking entertainment to be entertainment and not your propaganda tool. American lefties are seething that people are fighting back now, and this shows that corporations are starting to understand people who actually buy and play these games don't want to fucking preached to.

>War is inherently political.
Nope :) Politics are things like having to play as non white male characters

Do they mean it won't approach issues from a certain political slant like Battlefield V? That's probably what they meant desu.

Attached: 1564357788086.jpg (556x702, 75K)

That's a lot of sourceless bullshit you just threw out there

JIDF
Also JIDF

The same way ubi games are not political. Watch dogs, far cry, assassin's Creed.
Not political has become the new buzzword like immersive.

War is inherently political. Why the fuck would they make this claim?

Imagine being born after 2004 when Halo 2 made matchmaking the standard

Do you think they are going to bring back No Russian? Especially so considering all the actual mass shootings happening

Why does anyone even fucking care?
The game's gonna be boring shit either way

Attached: 1508286034053.gif (504x504, 765K)

Committing suicide is about the only good thing of which you're capable, user, get to it

How bout you're a faggot? Lmao neck yourself retard

Attached: 1565190525900.jpg (904x711, 70K)

There are literally videos of White Helmets working with ISIS to dispose of bodies after their execution videos..

>major devs starting to have fucking enough of sociopolitically charged marketing and promotion
>Star Wars is going down the shitter and Ep9 is the last hope it has (politicization isn't the only or even foremost reason for this but it sure as shit came up)
>print comics about to die, with insiders and pros citing "woke"ness driving away once-reliable readers as a big reason
>Funimation might just get absolutely fuckered by just how retarded both they and the individuals in KickVic have been
This shit takes a while to work out but when it does, it's glorious.

Attached: 1555525323031.png (177x240, 60K)

MIT's Theodore Postol leaked the contents of the OPCW's actual report after years of media manipulation tried to make it seem like chemical attacks were TOOOOTALLY used against Syrians by their own president and it breaks down every fucking hoax those wahhabi faggots staged at the behest of niggers and whores in the government that want us to get wrapped up in another war. Even a leftist half-jew like Aaron Mate who works for Jimmy fucking Dore covered this you brained spiclet low-IQ retard.

If it's not political why is dickless John Boyega a SEAL

>claims to have no politics
>has women in special forces

Attached: 1562679126923s.jpg (250x165, 7K)

They don’t want to scare off the mass shooting market.

>dickless John Boyega

Attached: 1562816091727.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

i dont think theyre releasing it in africa or south america are they?

>attack in London
>not political
Yeah right

What do you think politics means? War is like the most political thing possible. It doesn't matter if it's over ideals or whatever. Most politics throughout history has just been about war/avoiding war.

>can shoot and kill minorities and women in the latest COD game
That's pretty based if you ask me.

seems to me that he's saying "we don't want our game to be the orange man bad game"

>shooting game has great map creator
>online is limited to matchmaking on rotating maps
>only maps uploaded can be chosen

Attached: 1561091463258.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

based

What modern FPS still has them?

Glad to see COD isn't going politi-woke for pandering points.

How was Infinite Warfare political then?

Off the top of my head
>Killing Floor 2
>Rising Storm 2
>Insurgency Sandstorm
>Squad
Earlier games by the same devs also have had server browsers and numerous shooters released semi-recently had server browsers. Matchmaking a shit.

Attached: 1549927165309.jpg (2312x1300, 590K)

but isn't war politics by any other means?

when did CoD do this?
genuine question. i stopped paying attention after BO2

watch the interview and listen to his full answer you fucking mongoloid.

>female special forces soldiers

Israel

>Not political
>MUIH INNOCENT WHITE HELMETS AND RUSSIANS RAPING KIDS IN SYRIA
ok

Jews

Overwatch and Battlefield

Rising Storm 2
Insurgency
Day of Infamy
Killing Floor 2

then why did they make so many of the soliders black or female eventhrough 99% of all frontline and special ops soldiers are white men?

Its 2019 retard, women are in combat roles

For fun. It's a game there's no reason to obsess over realism. Most people aren't autistic anti-SJWs.

>tfw no trump announcer for mp

>female nigger soldiers
>not political

How can someone be this dense?
1. The game obviously references modern war conditions and generic problems and causes that come with them
2. The game doesn't have actual politicians in it nor does it reference them

How hard can it be to understand this?

name one (1) game that complains about trump

No. It's not.
Because a very big chunk pf CoD's playerbase 10, 8, even 5 years ago was kids, teenagers, and 20 somethings between 20 and 24.
Now that entire age range demographic lives on Fortnite.
That is the competition. And Tim Sweeny has his grubble little Jewish android fingers imbedded pretty deep into it.

>Spoonfeeding npcs
waste of time, you were born to be moderate.

>Girl bullies boy into being her boyfriend and rapes him until he likes it.

>we're losing the battle!
>FAKE NEWS

Who do you think politicians work for?

Pic related is what consoles desperately need. Hopefully cod:mw fills the void in the meantime.

For PC players, has the updates fixed the issues?

Attached: og_image.jpg (1200x600, 160K)

>"they better not make fun of Trump, the guy blaming video games for mass shooting, in this game or I'm gonna be fucking pissed"
Fucking retards, we should welcome them taking shots at that out of touch boomer.

Women in multiplayer??? Please i cant stand womens voices or stupid screams

Oh sure but putting White Helmets in SP campaign was for the lulz.
Fuck off.

Don't forget a large plot point will be the Russians bombing civilians in Syria, and the use of chemical weapons (not by ISIS) in Syria

Add another one ot the list then.

Attached: 121343556786.jpg (460x260, 17K)

>SHOOT RUSSIAN, EVIL RUSSIANS, RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS, DIE FOR ISRAEL
Not political btw.

Maybe for some, I retry it every few weeks and if the shadows are turned beyond medium I get extreme framerate drops (we're talking going from 144hz to under half that) that only get worse with the amount of people running around in the game. I want to believe that there's still plenty of optimization to be had.

And confirmed to have $1000 worth of microtransactions already. AND p2w elements.

Please, will there be women in mp?????

???

Attached: 123436547567.jpg (480x396, 22K)

Oil

>Do we touch politics?
>Yes
So it is political

Honest thoughts on Halo CE's amazing atmosphere, wonderful world design, and carefully crafted combat?

Halo 1 had this incredibly diverse set of maps. It really was this focused experience. It had this beautiful simplicity

Attached: halo.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

But when Gamers ask if a game has politics what they're really asking is if it has stuff that will trigger them

Don't care about the political shit, but I'm excited for this because I've been craving a fun, arcadey multiplayer FPS. Arena FPS is dead, and all that's left is esports shit like CSGO and Overwatch

im starting to think it wont be released until next gen consoles

>white helmets as good guys
>not political

Attached: 1553034122734.jpg (280x280, 12K)

It'd be hilarious if some guy climbed the ladder while somehow redpilling normies on the mess that is the whole Syrian conflict and saying "Bolton Must Go" to just get a meme going.

Look here, everybody, this fucking dipshit's talking!

>war game
>not political

Attached: better.png (318x297, 176K)

jackie chan

>trump MP announcer
that would be an instant buy from me

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1345676786767.jpg (1200x1200, 253K)

They made up fake middle eastern countries for the story, and are shoving an overabundance of females into campaign and multiplayer. Not to mention the fact that you play as a female freedom fighter against the russians for hald the game.

>killing is bad is political
No, that's about morals, not politics

Yes the Pussian army bombing and raping Nyrian Civilians after Bashar al-Ossad uses chemical weapons on his own people. Which the heroic and brave White Helmets (based on a very amazing heartwarming true story) do their best to save the civilians of Nyria from facism

>>has women in special forces
If it was not for the era we live in, 8 years ago I would had thought nothing of it, like couldn't they be in communications, intelligence or something?

I mean for vidya, MGS PW and V have women in field operations and they can die in them too.

10/10 oscar worth scenar.. oohh.... riiiight...
>tfw Al-Qaeda won an oscar but ISIS produces better kino
It's not fair!!!

Attached: 123465786867.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Imagine playing COD when you have games where you can lay down IEDs and blow up US MRAPS while screaming allah akbar with your bros.

Correct.

Attached: onwar.jpg (676x507, 94K)

They never did, just stating they are not doing it now unlike Battlefield.

The problem with Call of Duty is that Treyarch clearly wants to move from COD to do horror survival games but Activison won't let them.

BO3 was literally an adaptation of a Ghost in the Shell story disguised as a W0r game. Activision responded by never allowing them near single player anymore...which sucks because even the zombie mode is very story driven.

Activision is really fucking themselves by not allowing Treyarch to actually develop their own horror IP, RE2 did really well this year.

>you play as a Kurdish little girl who later joins the Kurdish feminist communist Battalions in Syria
>killing evil Russians who are bombing the last bakery in Aleppo
>also supporting the White Helmets who are totally not Al Qaeda
>literally the first screenshots advertising the game are poor oppressed White Helmets being bombed by evil Russians
>not political
Kek. This is about as apolitical as the first Rambo movie starting with a dedication to "the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan".

Attached: 1563252261075.jpg (767x729, 165K)

I've heard fortnite popularity is waning

Inb4 it has 50 different references to trump.

Sauce me on those, brother!
I know that Arma 3 had some syria based mods.
Anything else?

Attached: 510484012.jpg (720x540, 94K)

By contrast MGSV allows you to overhear conversations with Soviet soldiers who actually seem like really nice people instead of evil cardboard cutouts.

I like how non-lethal is its own reward in MGS but damn it, it sucks when they die in battle, FOB or missions.

But Taliban did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1526417115589.png (2518x1024, 335K)

Imagine playing COD when you have games where you can roast charlie in NAM with a M2 flamethrower while Fortunate Son plays in the background.
Project Reality, Squad,

>Squad
Yeah i need to finally figure this out. How hardcore and autistic is community?

To be fair MGS is also very political but in a different vein. Kojima hates imperialism in general so he is very critical of both the US and USSR and power structures in general. Plus the whole message of MGS has always been that war is hell.
It's a better way to do political content since it isn't biased or pushing anyone else's narrative but it's still politics.

Timespinner
Watch_Dogs 2
Wolfenstein TNC
Baldur's Gate SoD
YIIK
Uncommon Time
Life is Strange
Life is Strange 2

That's 8 off the top of my head, I might remember another one later.

CoD is shit and there's only like 2 or 3 good ones and the good ones aren't even that good of FPS games.

I hate how everything revolves around kike America. Game is "political", but isn't actually political because it doesn't have "American politics".

Attached: 1553727591279.jpg (228x210, 10K)

>rape

I just platinumed TPP the other day after years of leaving it on my shelf and I noticed a lot of those conversations during the side OPS when I was going for 100%. Sometimes I'd shoot a guy and zoom in to look at the stats of a soldier that rushed to his side and I'd hear him tell his buddy that he was going to be okay, that he couldn't let go yet because the medic was on the way, that sorta stuff. There's a fair bit of story in the conversations you have to overhear for some of the mission tasks too. I don't think I've ever played another game that felt like more of a proof-of-concept for the greatest and most perfect game of all time but a massive missed opportunity at the same time.

>war
>not political

Attached: 1518394718111.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Except it is political. That's a pretty stupid thing to say.

>because trump isn't in the game we're not political!
Wow, what idiot on the team said this? The writer? The director?

killing for your country IS politics you absolute knob

Nothing wrong with politics in games, so long as it doesn't turn into propaganda.

Attached: ado1_500.gif (500x281, 1.58M)

Not at Walmart's

[x] doubt

i bet they will make me suck some black womyn dick 1 minute in

>exploitation of underclasses
retarded commie furry twitter trash

>implying niggha gals arent in combat roles

(theyre not, lol)

Shits fucked. In battlefield 1 two out of the seven german classes are black

i cant wait for pc gamer to start screeching because they choose to just make a video game for video games sake instead of pandering to contemporary political groups (read progressives)
>another user that can't separate truth from fiction
wew

even then, it's mind numbing garbage that a LOT of people are into and thus if the message spreads to so many people then we might be making progress
stop being a cynical jaded cunt

It means they know their audience are not mostly lefties so they will not be too on the nose with lefty indoctrination.