Cyberpunk 2077 has virtually no flaws

Cyberpunk 2077 has virtually no flaws.

Attached: 1535392717641.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

First person is a massive one imo.

>Can't bring V out of the game into real life for me to fuck
Sounds like a flaw to me

dude sideburns lmao now that's cyberpunk

>Cyberpunk 2077 has virtually no flaws.
Let's see the system requirements first. Being too heavy to run on most rigs is a flaw and that might be the case since the gameworld will be massive with too many computer generated characters walking around.

It's the best perspective if you want to be immersed and not constantly reminded you're in a video game

>min: i5, 6GB ram, gtx 760
>rec: i7, 8GB ram, gtx 1070

First person. Watched a video with bullet sponge enemies. Hopefully the character customization is good. Good enough to make Motoko, Batou and Saito from Ghost in the Shell.

I hope that we can customize bust size so that I can make her boobs smaller

>be a gaming company
>release a teaser for your game
>people hate it so much they bully you to release gameplay footage because they are manbaby retards

They should've never caved.

Is this a joke? Literally everything reminds you it's a video game. Because it is.

What about contextual gameplay?

Life have a massive flaw then.

The biggest flaw is it's not out and yet you fags act like you've played through the game 3 times already. I'm cautiously optimistic but I'm not retarded so I'm waiting to play the game before forming an opinion

if you actually think that you're probably an actual npc that's pretty funny you could fool yourself into thinking what you're looking at on your monitor is not a video game
I think what your talking about is you having an incredibly low attention span to where your brain just turns off and goes into autopilot while your 2 other brain cells keep you breathing

If I can't mod her with a cybernetic dick then what's the point

first person perspective is one of the best parts
do you guys play Bethesda games in third person too?

seething

Tell this to the massive trolls we have.

>pride yourself on your love of classic games, RPGs especially
>make resource intensive games

here's a counter to your statement, why not include a third person option because it's current technology and if there is character customization why the fuck would I never want to see my character outside of the creation menu
are you really that stupid to not consider this?

Sir, this is Yea Forums. You're supposed to act retarded and shitpost about stuff that you haven't actually played. It's been this way for a while now, get with the times.

>source:dude trust me

>people hate it so much
which one?

Attached: 2013 2018 2019.png (157x144, 4K)

when will they release the latest gameplay? after all the conferences are done?

>bullet sponge enemies
>enemies die from a single shotgun blast
Pick one.

No. I don't buy anything from Bethesade, Activision or Ubishit.

they are posted on sys requirements, brainlet

Based

Lmao no. Immersion isn't about "forgetting you're playing a game"

This thread just confirms that it has no flaws.

here's a counter to your statement, why should a dev stray from their vision of a game because some retards can't play a game without looking at their character's ass/ are too stupid to change fov

I don't play bethesda trash.

but npcs prefer third person games? are you an npc, user?

then why aren't you glad that a game is being released in a genre that they haven't been contested in for a decade

when Yea Forums says people, they actually mean 1 basement dweller that spends more time on Yea Forums than the average person

>people hate it
Nope. People love it.

Attached: cyber.jpg (877x413, 74K)

Around gamescom? That's when they showed the previous gameplay reveal.

First person is part of what I hate about their shitty games. CDPR seems to be taking inspiration from companies I don't like lately, Rockstar with W3 and now Bethesda with this game. Witcher 2 felt unique. W3 felt like a GTA mod.

Attached: no they arent.jpg (755x372, 37K)

I didn't like The Witcher 3, but I like Deus Ex, and CP2077 has potential to live up to that

What exactly about CP2077 resembles the design philosophy of Deux Ex in your opinion?

looks generic as heck fucking boring

why are you shitting on my plate

why do you hate first person

nice feet

when will we see the e3 demo?

Personal
Responsibility
Personal
Responsibility

so if you played an elder scrolls game you'd play it third person? you disgust me

RPG
1st person
Cyberpunk

and if the city is as large as people say I'm hoping for some of the exploration of DX, roaming around and hacking into stuff, finding info and treasures which will occasionally tie into quests
finding the sword early in Hong Kong by chance just because I was snooping around too much and skipping a portion of the plot left a lasting impact on me, hopefully we'll get moments like that

she looks like she does anal

I'm buying it because based CDPR decided to pander to footCHADS

I'll tell you what constantly reminds me I'm in a videogame?
Cutscenes in the middle of gameplay where you press a button and watch a half-second animation of your character doing a cinematic takedown.
Isn't it AWESOME that your control over the character stops for half a second to show you something? Yeah, that really helps me connect with the character!

>no dev ever makes armpit geometry detailed enough to appeal to pitricians
life is suffering

>it has blacks
>it has virtually every single type of el goblino imagineable
>it has trannies
>chink signs on buildings
and the list goes on

FPP is nice when implemented correctly, which is definitely not the case with Cyberpunk. It fucking looks like the default FPP dummy from Unity 3D.
>No animations when looting, TES-like
>No animations when you put your own fucking clothes on, yeah, immersion
>No head movement or any sign of motion while you walk, colour palette doesn't help to cover that
I want to like Cyberpunk, and I don't think FPP was a mistake, just do it fucking right CDPR.

fpbp

do you think the FPS feeling is gonna be good for this game or will it be clunky? Witcher 3 was not praised for it gameplay but the story and if your moving like a tank rather than a person in this game its gonna fail

Makes for worse gameplay for any genre I can think of.
No, I would play a better rpg that would likely be third person or isometric like all good rpgs. I did switch between fps and tps when I played TES though.

Edgy

tranny

I feel this pain.

Attached: to be alive to walk this earth.jpg (869x943, 231K)

I think it makes for better gameplay for any genre I can think of

Attached: sad dog.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Name a first person rpg on par with the great crpgs. I think tps > fps personally as well.

I think Third person and isometric just shit of fp.

Deus Ex

i think it'll be fun

Attached: 1564877685710.jpg (700x880, 40K)

Can't hold up with the greats imo. But it was good.

FPBP

Will we ever get a true big budget third-person cyperpunk game? Can only hope Rocksteady announces Blade Runner or Batman Beyond at this point.

what does this mean?

It's not even actual first person, its not linked to the PC's eyes, its linked to a camera that floats in front of their face.

How about physically

I agree.

>leveled enemies in an open world
>inventory weight
>bullet sponges
>not a single female on the same level of triss, ciri and yen so far
>pretty boring aesthethic
>90% black cast
>tranny pandering

Most games have no flaws when the only parts you've seen are cherry-picked by developers and publishers for demos because they game isn't actually out yet.

>Yea Forums has no problem with the game glorifying mutilating your body and cutting off limbs to augment your body with robot shit
>hates on trannies for doing the same thing except to a far lesser extent
Defend this.

cutting off your arm to replace it with a metal arm that can crush steel is significantly less horrific then cutting a hole in the genital region,letting it fester with blood, puss and hair and pretending its a vagina.

It doesnt have big Titties.

>No drm
>Quality work
>Believe in fans
>Actually put effort in their games

In my life of 25 years this will be the first time I pre-ordered a game and I feel good about it.

>literally posts one

>>Quality work
>>Believe in fans
>>Actually put effort in their games
Damn. Straight out of trannyera.

Kill yourself, console shitter.

Retard

Like most TPP rpgs have any of the features you mentioned

I was playing PC games before most of Yea Forums was born you retard. Most of the best pc games were isometric or top down in the 90s.

This is the dumbest argument. As bad as those cucks mentioning System Shock or Deus Ex in these threads.
You are not getting a complex first person PC RPG that utilizes the whole keyboard. You're getting a braindead console FPS.

Dumb fucking nigger.

>in the future some lowlife punk chad will get to fuck your cyberwaifu while all your aug expertise will only get you friendzoned and used like the nerd doing her homework

Attached: 1511597807443.jpg (150x150, 6K)

But that... is the point? The setting is supposed to be a cesspool of degeneracy and street crime

Attached: 138956376532.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Yes

That's not a cyberwaifu. That's a cyberslag.

But this is a good thing.

Attached: 1564823572799.jpg (750x1000, 123K)

Being a non-japanese game is a flaw.

based and weebpilled

You gay tranny weebniggers are insufferable.

>people hate it
Is this a joke? CDPR is the most loved company in the gaming industry right now, by a wide margin. It's at least half-deserved too, so good for them. Nothing they do is hated outside of contrarian spergs on Yea Forums and progressive bloggers who can't stand the sight of a hot dickgirl and can't comprehend context.

Why not just get a JOIfu?

Attached: JOI.jpg (4266x2400, 2M)

The game isnt even out yet shill

it's a game about a horrific version of the future, why wouldn't they include those?

i dont care, she's the only girl who comes in my shop besides cheap neckbeards buying eye gadgets and glow niggers demanding free upgrades

cant put my dick in a hologram

Attached: koller.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Well of course since asians are the only one that have cyberpunk cities or what looks like one anyway, certainly not Europe with it's medieval cities that would fit only in medieval game like Witcher.

>cant put my dick in a hologram
>he doesn't know about VR onaholes

Attached: 1389881024041.jpg (750x1073, 103K)

this is the most pathetic thing I've seen in my whole life, and I have a mirror.

its just not the same and you know it
wouldnt even be having this conversation if the feminists didnt get sexbots banned way back when

Absolutely fucking based

You should try reading that manga, it's a grim portent of things to come.

Attached: ressentiment_v2_133.jpg (728x1044, 96K)

WOW its almost like the game is set in a dystopia

Cyberpunk settings are bullshit.

You're telling me that they're so advanced they have fully powered bionic limb replacements that perfectly interface with the human brain and perform above and beyond normal limbs in all aspects? And that they also still resort to shooting at each other with guns instead of just sending in a few cheap drones to gas, shock, or brain anyone committing crimes?

If you're not running around in unhackable self contained environment power armor with advanced shielding systems then you're fucked. And forget any hope of being stealthy. Everything everywhere will be able to track where you're going and what you're doing at all times, so as soon as you so much as steal a candy bar every institution that maintains order will know in a microsecond and prepare a perfect plan based on your daily activities to take you down.

It's funny because the game is not gonna look like that at release even on PC
PChads will fix that within a week of release

>going to get this game for sure
>GF loved watching me play through Witcher 3
>wants to watch me play through this
>will have to play this on the couch with a controller

Ugh...hopefully the gunplay is forgiving enough. Wish I could play with a M+KB though

Attached: 1522443024978.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

fpbp

How about the fact that it’s a shitty game to play with nothing interesting about it?

new Deus Ex sort of addresses it. Civilians with augs are used as desperate cattle hooked on drugs they need to support the replacement parts *spoiler*

and the main plotline has them turned into a zombielike state with a programmed backdoor by the big bad

t. retarded boomer who can't aim
end your life faggot

You still aim in third person tardo.

Yes as you've pointed out the problem gets even more serious if hacking is common and there's no iron clad way of defending against it.

And then of course there's AI, which would have certainly been developed at this point and changed everything about how people live their lives and who has power.

yes with no skill required shit for brains

It's the exact same mouse movement.

>No animations when looting, TES-like
Looting animations are neat for the first few times you see them, then they become obnoxious. Especially in a game that's 100+ hours long.
>No animations when you put your own fucking clothes on, yeah, immersion
Technologically it's very hard to animate dressing without it looking like dogshit.
>No head movement or any sign of motion while you walk, colour palette doesn't help to cover that
Any sort of simulated head-bobbing is headache inducing.

How the hell can I know if it isn't out yet?

>desperately trying to be an edgy contrarian to try and fit in
>not realizing that the ultimate contrarianism is to be pro-trans

>the ultimate contrarian would not disagree
>the ultimate contrarian would be a common and generic leftwinger or a libertarian
You're not going to convince them, except maybe to troll for (you)s, but at least you've come up with an argument I've never seen before.

Attached: 1564947325994.jpg (890x608, 560K)