Have you ever been banned?

Have you ever been banned?

Just logged onto steam and greeted with a 1 month ban from MORDHAU because I trolled with spikes and team killing for the laughs? I was expecting a ban and deserve one but is 1 month a bit excessive for a little trolling?

Attached: ban.png (705x168, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KZYWeDIGvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont lie, you are just a nazi trumpchimpansee

Gaming is dead

>team killing for the laughs
>isn't 1 month a bit excessive?

no you fucking idiot

Trolling the enemy is fine. Teamkilling is retarded.
>look at me I stabbed my teammate in the back while he wasn't expecting it its so funny!
You deserve it, if you want to be a shithead go play something like rust instead.

I don't mind trump but I never used racist things in chat or anything like that, just trolled setting up spikes at spawn and players who not see them and fall right into them

Oh come on I only ever did it on the maps that are unbalanced in the favour of one team (crossroads, taiga and mountain pass) I would join that team that was guaranteed the win every time and just plant spikes in bushes/at spawn it was hilarious and harmless.

Tell me this is not funny

youtube.com/watch?v=6KZYWeDIGvA

Spikes were the only fun to be had after a while because of how shitty the balancing is in the game.

To all the SJW whiteknights here.
Yes, the punishment is too harsh.
The developers are held all responsibilities to team killing issues.
They can easily fix it by either
>introducing kick system
>system kick when detected too much team killing/damages
So yes, even banning for 1 hour is too harsh due to the incompetence of developers.

>Have you ever been banned?
Yeah, plenty of times, 'cause I oppose whatever Jews try to push. It's not exactly a big deal, Jews gonna jew.

lmao at how seriously people take their little toys

okay, this is based

>Have you ever been banned?
About once a week for the past 10 years. This is how I know moderation on Yea Forums is all down to how funny the mod thinks your shitposting is.

This.
You people can't be more idiot.
(((They))) are trying to instill "OBEY RULES" Into your daily life, so you can be a good boy and listen to their commands.

>SJW whiteknights

what does that have to do with anything? fucking retard

I remember when bans used to be a server-only thing..
now it's literally a locked out of game / permanent mark on your account

>how to get banned in a 24/7 Operation Locker server in one easy step

Attached: BF4_EOD_Bot.png (310x310, 27K)

Hah, fag.

MODS

Yeah, I've been banned on this site more than every other platform put together.

I agree with obeying rules, but your own personal morals and ethics should be more important than those shouted at you by someone who would profit greatly from your suffering.

Up to a point, and after that you need a large group or else you're just a long sociopath screaming about sheeple from the top of clock tower.

its not
nigger

refresh my memory
why was this thing banned?I can't remember

>be a shitlet
>NOOO THEY SHOULDN'T BE WARNED IM A NIGGERFAG

its a small robot with a blowtorch that can actually penetrate the endless meat grinder and makes campers sad

been banned dozens of times from LoL, mostly 3 days- a week, sometimes 2 weeks or a month, sometimes only chat restrict, also got a permaban. most of it was deserved, some of it is because riot are sjw faggots

>kick system
The idiot then goes back into another server and does it again, thereby not solving the problem.

holy shit what year is it, just disable teamkilling at server level how hard is it, this shit was figured out 20 years ago in 1.6 jfc sjw babies

Never been banned from any video game but I have 7 permanently banned LoL accounts for being a toxic shitlord. I deservedall of them. Just something about that game specifically pisses me right the fuck off.

what the fuck is a shitlet?
I swear, you retards keep coming up with new stupid ass insults every day

>someone get banned
>YOU MUST BE NAZI RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS! REEEEE
Yeah, It's so easy to spot you SJW fuck face

Fake. I've done nothing but blatantly teamkill in this game from level 10 to 45 and not banned.

That being said, the fact a game dev can ban you from the game because their game is shittily designed is hilariously retarded both on their and valve's part.

and he gets kicked again. hope he enjoys 30 seconds of trolling and then looking for lobbies. it's the devs fault. Everything possible in the game is fair game.

Yo dude imma come up with an insult right now
are you ready for it man 'cause here it comes

Femhelper

About once a month in Overwatch for typing right wing talking points into chat.

>what the fuck is a shitlet?
I assume it's like a shitlord crossed with a manlet. And yeah, people do keep coming up with insults because every fucker wants to be the one who makes the ultimate insult, but forget they're anonymous and not on reddit so they won't be able to be e-famous for a week.

I only get banned because I'm so good at video games that people think I'm cheating.
Baby's First Troll shit like OP is lame and you should be permanently banned for being a fag.

>playing games that can "ban" you
casual zoomers.

the big issue with kicking when you kill too many friendly is that it's easily exploitable if you have 2 dedicated autistic guys hitting you/going in front of you
and in mordhau case where you swing a bigass sword teamkill/hitting your teammates happen often

>playing tf2
>snipe some guy with a weird hat
>banned
>reason: YOU KILLED FUCKING NOTCH
>mfw at the time

Attached: 38c.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

The only place I've been banned from is Yea Forums. Mods here are inconsistent to you end up not thinking twice about bending the rules.

This. I stick to mainly old Valve games like Left 4 Dead and still call people niggers and fags all I want with no problems

I laughed XD

You don't deserve shit for team killing, if the devs don't want you to do it then they should remove it.

>be me
>go on omegle
>drop pants
>black teens freak out
>get banned
>apparently pressed the moderated rooms button
>omegle has a bad site layout.

oh you meant in games.. no never.

Nothings more fun than seeing reddit threads of sissyfags mad people are allowed to have the name "i hate niggers" on fightcade.

Also I f2'd a vote against a guy who was something something Niggers in CS:GO, but pretended I F1'd and would get mad at the others for not votekicking him.

I'm sick and tired of millennials.

t. cúmbrain shitlet

Why does FF even exist senpai???

As a measure to prevent certain things being OP and limit player recklessness.
In Mordhau specifically, no FF means that everyone with a big fucking Zweihander could swing horizontally all day without consideration for allies nearby, making them even more powerful than they already are.
Similarly, allies could just walk right through the lasting flames of allied firebombs.
The same goes for any FPS with grenades and whatever other explosives - allies walking directly through explosions covering their advance.

I'm not that guy but that nonsensical post clearly struck a nerve you overreactive faggot. Seek help