Own a pirated copy of a game

>own a pirated copy of a game
>download a mod
>"game is not installed"
>can't select install directory manually

mother fucking pieces of shit

Attached: 1564847856916.jpg (853x480, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f35i5AVzpsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mod has a piracy check
>have to get a cracked version of a mod
severe autism

Attached: image0.jpg (640x685, 98K)

>inb4 ribbit moral fags tell you that pirating is bad
thanks for buying all the DLCs and preorders to support my favorite devs so that they can make the next game
>inb4 poorfag
not even close

Attached: 1550556083381.jpg (450x405, 68K)

Not sure what you expected

Kys parasite

a mod author not being a bootlicker ? installing mods isnt hard, installer is unnecessary, even moreso one with a piracy checker, if you cant fucking extract a .zip file what are you even doing downloading mods ?

don't forget to buy the deluxe edition for 120 dollaridoos
this will make the new game come out even faster
thanks for the gifts hun

Attached: 1560618773852.jpg (916x940, 77K)

>own
>pirated copy

Attached: 1506433988751.gif (379x440, 140K)

I've never ran into this problem and I pirate the shit out of games.

basically the only way to own a game these days

Is it a mod inside an installer? Just extract the files and plop them inside the game files. Easy peasy

>If I ramble about deluxe editions that will make me less of a parasite
Nope. Kys

don't include pictures of my wife on such a dumb post,please

pirates are thousandfold less parasitic than those greedy jew publishers
kys shill fuck

Sims 3?

You made me sad with how right you are

>pirate game
>check the readme about how to install game
>install and run game via a 3 click process
>forums still full of "how do I install?" "is this a virus?" "doesn't work"
Truly the worst thing about piracy is the vast sea of retards you get lumped in with.

"Wahh everybody should just work for free. It's too much to ask to be compensated for thousands of hours of dev time. All games should just be free passion projects!"

That's you. You parasitic commie fuck. What you need instead of free games is a ditch and a bullet in your brain.

Will you buy 2 times the deluxe editions after killing me?

Haven't pirated games in years. Piracy killed any motivation to play the games I got. I'm much more content buying indie titles and spending good time on them. Or just playing F2P stuff.

I do pirate movies tho. Fuck paying for some billion dollar blockbuster.

failed game dev found lol
too bad epic games couldn't offer you an exclusivity deal to at least break even

>own a pirated copy of a game
>own

Attached: 1562997292186.jpg (750x563, 26K)

enderal?

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-09 033412.jpg (994x796, 192K)

Based pepe poster, upvoted for clarity.

No. You found someone who isn't a stingy edgy teenager fuck.

Cute pseudo-argument.

apply cream to the affected area

That's not pepe. That's Apu.

fuck off nigger

lol kys

who could be behind this post?

>why doesn't my pirated copy get to have a 1:1 functionality on everything
I've zero issues with pirating, but you do sign up with that in mind. It is legitimately entitled to think you're owed anything at that point.

If you're not poor how come you can't afford games? Another failed child of rich people?

Entitlement: the post. I'm sure you were joy to raise

nigger

is it really that hard for modders to let people say "the drive is on X", especially those retarded ones that can only find a default stream install location. Half my legitimately owned games are buried under custom folders due to my filing system peculiarities.

Maybe they want to annoy retarded manchildren like you, eh?

>own
>pirated
choose one

Attached: anime_disgust.png (880x800, 729K)

Nah, I assume people like me are only living rent free in your head, not the people who actually matter.

The mod users are one of the most ungrateful and retarded communities I have ever encountered in my life

>pirate code
>burn to disc
>own the material the illegal material is on
Check Mate digital fag.

start a patreon then you mingebag

I'm a good boy I buy games on G2A :^)

Probably not, but why do you expect any courtesy?

>still supports israel monetarily
>thinking he's anything other than a goodboy
Follow the money bro. follow the money.

People don't set up their pc's on streets - nobody is saying you are homeless, just too poor to afford games.

I don't expect courtesy, but the same trouble is going to be hurting any legitimate owner that chooses not to use the default install paths of steam. You can choose different libraries and whatnot you know, you don't just have to click the buttons and play, you've got choice, that steam gives you, because some people aren't retards who need talking down to, some people.

>People don't set up their pc's on streets
Guess how I know you're not from a 3rd world?

Enderal comes with the skyrim asset's on itself u don't need Skyrim either to be installed it's only for verification

I'm stupid but i remember buying gta 5 at launch, it lagged and played slow on my pc at the time, when the cracks appeared, i downloaded a cracked pirate and it was played normally and faster.

Sometimes the legit game are slowing the fuck out of your pc.

Your fault for being a thieving negro

>but the same trouble is going to be hurting any legitimate owner that chooses not to use the default install paths of steam
No, it won't. They are pulling the path from the registry. It's not finding it not because you haven't installed to the default path but because you don't have valid registry information. Because you pirated the game. That's on you.

shut up pepe.

Attached: 1493402258368.jpg (444x783, 59K)

just tell us what game and mod op

>you can't afford games
maybe it's a choice to not support scummy companies like EA or bethesda or maybe it's because pirated copies will unironically perform better without the DRM etc.

I'm pretty sure the system in place does account for the possibility. I have two drives and have steam games installed on both and with mods. It works fine. If it didn't sure, some documentation would be nice, but when the process works overwhelmingly well, can't really fault them sticking to it.

And that's fine user, it's no like those aren't good reasons, just that you should expect total functionality on all possible fronts, if you didn't opt in.

oh i get it, you're right, enderal just needs to be downloaded and i'd work fine.

the mods they're talking about are like downloading a mod that tweaks the exe
it doesn't work because your exe is cracked and doesn't get recognized or something because it's for a specific exe version

Attached: No-CD-Cracks-Featured-670x335.jpg (670x335, 38K)

>In psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable—or even admirable and superior—by plausible means.

if the pirated version is better then the pirate's service is more valuable: for an extreme example, see emulation, and nintendo games
youtube.com/watch?v=f35i5AVzpsg
now go fuck yourself, I buy games all the time, but if a game has DRM in it, I usually avoid it and try to pirate it instead. DRM encourages piracy instead of preventing it
I'm not OP or the person you replied to and yes I'm not going to complain about something like that but piracy is perfectly fine with me

It's more that you can't expect other people to help you pirate stuff, just like they shouldn't expect you to shut up and be a good little consumer

>Own a digital copy of a game.
>Install pirated DLC files.
>Game works perfectly.
>Get steam achievements for DLC you don't even own.

Attached: Boner.gif (444x272, 789K)

Ami should have won