VR Master race coming through outta my way incels, have sex and dilate

VR Master race coming through outta my way incels, have sex and dilate

Attached: ss_4c0730d4926771f9a99c72bc4f0b836843975dc5.1920x1080.0.jpg (1200x800, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7wwqUA4QZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fucking games, the only games i find myself coming back to are
>blade and sorcery
>pavolv
>sometimes beatsaber

and just recently i played through jet island, which is the only game to have even a slight sense of completion from.

give game suggestions that arent floating hand teleport trash

youtube.com/watch?v=E7wwqUA4QZs

Attached: 1456210033398.jpg (675x450, 59K)

get into the radius, its very buggy but good.

I got an Oculus when it was on sale for $400 and kinds regret it. Not the headset itself, it's a lot of fun, but my computer area has absolutely no room for the motion controls.

play ED.

It has PLENTY of games.
>Ballistic NG
>Beat Saber
>BoxVR
>Zero Caliber
>Elite Dangerous
>Project Cars 2
>Pavlov VR
>Onward
>Exorcist
>Into the Radius
>Fallout 4
>Skyrim
>Redout
>Tabletop Simulator
>The Talos Principle
>IL2 Sturmovik

Get hot dogs horseshoes and hand grenades

Attached: 822a27bdc9695bbdb83afa202ebae1cc.png (544x128, 85K)

DR2.0 has vr now.

CUM IN MY ASS

>Ballistic NG
vr port
>Beat Saber
good!
>BoxVR
good but repetitive
>Zero Caliber
dime a dozen
>Elite Dangerous
vr port
>Project Cars 2
vr port
>Pavlov VR
good!
>Onward
trash
>Exorcist
never heard of it
>Into the Radius
never heard of it
>Fallout 4
trash
>Skyrim
trash
>Redout
haven't played
>Tabletop Simulator
cool
>The Talos Principle
vr port
>IL2 Sturmovik
looks cool

i've got it, when i play it i usually just mess around with the take and hold shit but thats not enough to keep me coming back too much

So what if its a vr port you fucking tranny.
They're still fun games in VR.

When did you last play it? They added a ridiculous amount of gamemodes

Superhot VR the night I got my Oculus was one of my best memories in recent time. Played it all night

>>Pavlov VR
>good!
>>Onward
>trash

Troll detected

because im bored of the fucking ports, i didnt become an early investor in this trash for ports. I want some cool use of the tech like blade and sorcery and boneworks.

Pretty recently, are there any other modes you'd recommend? I definitely haven't played them all

For me its all about the ports. I couldn't care less about some gimmicky wii esque games

>>Ballistic NG
meh
>>Beat Saber
possibly best rythm game out there
>>BoxVR
its ok
>>Zero Caliber
ruined by shitty ai and gun interactions
>>Elite Dangerous
amazing
>>Project Cars 2
its ok, assetto corsa is better.
>>Pavlov VR
shit game by a faglord dev. Only reason its any good is the custom maps and gamemodes that avoid the shit gunplay by retarded asset flipping dev who is oopets tier
>>Onward
great but shit maps and needs workshop BADLY
>>Exorcist
never heard
>>Into the Radius
absolutely fucking stellar but needs bug fixes and more content which they are adding
>>Fallout 4
not worth your money but pirate it and mod it and its okay
>>Skyrim
pirate it and mod it and its okay
>>Redout
meh
>>Tabletop Simulator
>>The Talos Principle
>>IL2 Sturmovik
>no based h3
>no carnage chronicles
>no gorn
>no iron wolf
>no contractors
that's a solid 3/10 list

Confirmed for never playing IL Godlike 2.

>tfw you own a VR headset, could literally be using it right now but instead are messing around with a 3D capable DLP projector your dad gave you for free
Whilst 3D games are sadly dying, (and Nvidia's officially dropped support for it already), 3D movies are going alright still.
I'll tell you what the reason is that most people hate 3D and why it's treated quite unfairly: 3D TVs and monitors suck at it. DLP is fairly old tech and it kicks any high end 3DTV's butt at it. There's no real sense of depth to them.
I watched Alita in 3D last night and was blown away by how layered everything was. And even in 3D games like Shadow Warrior where it has native 3D support the game uses layers really well to give sense of depth. It draws you in.
Projectors do a way better job with 3D in general but are so niche people don't just own them. (And these days they aren't that expensive anymore but still perceived as such)
And it's not even expensive to get the DLP glasses either. I bought two pairs for £10 each and they sync with just one button press vs the annoying bluetooth syncing the TV ones need.
VR for movies on the flip-side is still way off being decent. Just needs too much processing power to have a virtual theatre and render a video at high resolution. (Usually the room is rendered nice but the video's grainy)
360 degree video's a good niche for VR but that kind of sucks right now too. It's still a novelty.
VR for games is great though, but it's going to need so much work to both convert existing games and make new ones for it. There's a lot of problems to solve still.
Moving and turning is still a pretty big one for a lot of people. Games are still mostly shooting galleries (and I say that as a fan of VR. It IS improving but it's still not a 1:1 thing with non-VR yet).
The experience is incredibly immersive though. And I personally feel the best implimentation of VR has been with puzzle games and games that have an environment to explore and things to see and hear.

Theres updated take and hold with special sosigs, idk if you played that recently, theres the alt take and hold containment thing, it has old sosigs but its pretty fun. The meatmas arena has all kinds of good shit to try, meat fortress is pretty fun, and theres the zombie thing, i havent played it much since its like a full persistent campaign thing, not very arcadey but im sure youd like it

3d in vr is how 3d was always meant to be

3d in vr is 3d.
3d or even normal games in 3d on normal monitor is looking at 2d representation of 3d.

I have like 400 hours in il2 and its a great fucking game thats why I didn't comment on those cause they're fine.

Gets me every time