youtube.com/watch?v=x1z7H40_VOA

Attached: cass.jpg (720x480, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/segadordelinks/art/SC6-Mod-Oily-Skin-782426091
deviantart.com/segadordelinks/art/SC6-Mod-Female-HD-Feet-785441275
youtu.be/FXWxoQ3-1lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cass back in pantyhose

Attached: 1553570393272.jpg (304x593, 27K)

stream's started, no subtitles though

She's next, right guys?

Attached: ashlotte.jpg (800x1300, 177K)

Will the season pass cover season 2 too?

The first season pass only covers season 1. You'll need to buy the season pass for S2 if you want the four new characters. You can just buy them separately and wait to see who we're getting though, no pressure to buy up front. You'll still get the balance changes.

God I love fighting games

What game was she in? Havent played em all.

Sc4, she was just a guest designer costume for Asta

I'd love to see her as another grappler but with a unique moveset this time. Such a cool design.

She was in 4
She belongs in the group of 5 clone characters with unique designs that I believe were comissioned by artists outside of the SC staff, so some of them look weird.
Ashlotte is generally the one people remember & love the most

are they gonna add more wiafu bait characters again?

Attached: ME0001449620_2.jpg (640x1280, 373K)

>4 foot 9
>493 lbs
Wew.

>got SCVI during EVO due to discount
>gets manhandled by everyone except the lowest rankings online
I thought I had decent fundamentals, but starting on every fighting game makes me feel like I go back to level 1, like Ash's Pikachu

>Still shots of some custom characters
>"kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii"

Attached: dfghj.png (857x487, 875K)

I liked this one

Attached: ScreenShot00110.png (1176x904, 1.57M)

She was pretty fun

I want to make her more insecure about her weight!

I finally got Amy back. Leave Viola out.

Can't fucking wait, S2 could be the revival the game needs.
There have been so many character and mechanic changes since launch that it's difficult to keep up with.
Hopefully we'll reach a state of acceptable normalcy with S2.
And if they can make RE less obnoxious it'll be a massive improvement too.

Soulcalishitter fucking sucks. Praise tekken.

Why not both? I play Tekken too.

Bet you suck at both

Attached: Maggot.jpg (448x336, 69K)

We can have both, fuck off

Don't worry you will learn quickly, that game isnt hard at all and if you have played the other SC you will get back at it even quicker

Play both

Attached: 1549826932205.png (312x392, 108K)

I bought this game because of toobee, wished there was a photomode. Or if there is, I can't find it.

There is, unless you're an AMD cuck.

No - it's worse, unfortunately I'm on the censoredstation 4.

How are they gonna make Haohmaru different from Mister Roogi?

Attached: 2P.jpg (2894x4093, 1.04M)

have they said or showed anything yet?

LMAO

Attached: 2b.jpg (3840x2160, 3.66M)

they talked briefly about reversal edge changes, and they're currently talking about haohmaru. apparently he was a last minute lock, and they weren't going to show it this early until SNK encouraged it.

t.Aris follower

whatd they say about reversal edge? this is the most important change i think.

They still want to retain the RPS element, but they're aware it's not fun for some players and it takes far too long. They didn't want to go into specifics since they're still working on everything themselves, but they're looking at speeding it up and it's likely there'll be more changes coming for it. The main thing to take from the stream is that S2 is still in the very early stages, and they're still working on everything behind the scenes so nothing's locked in yet.

tekken is boring as fuck and ugly as hell

worst character design of all fighting games

t.faggot who plays dress up in SC

never touched cas in my life

tekken is just ugly

It's funny. Soul Calibur has way better girls than Tekken, but I main Xiaoyu in T7 and Astaroth in SC6.

When? And have they confirmed anything other than new costumes and characters? I don't give a shit about those, I want an actual new season.

nice

>I don't give a shit about those
You stages and mechanic changes?

Attached: Tomoko Slut.png (203x209, 14K)

Yes. I mostly mechanic changes.

Fuck me, I forgot a word.

>dress up
more like dress down

Attached: 20181102035611_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Lmao. No

too cute

Attached: 1535061309186.jpg (244x294, 14K)

>Soul Calibur has way better girls than Tekken,
Awful opinion.

I love Tekken but I agree. SC has better girls overall.

Attached: 2P arse.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

The game is on sale for 20 on psn is it worth it? I play bbtag, tekken, dbfz and doa6. Never played SC before but evo's top 8 made me want to get it, I just wish there was a demo or something.

Attached: 1538623768883.png (636x950, 1.7M)

Yes

Make sure to buy my daughter too

Is your daughter Cassandra or Amy? Because I want to try those 2 but I've heard Amy is hard to use.

Attached: 1564110981649.png (929x966, 1010K)

Amy. I don't have Cassandra but Amy has a bit more going on with her Rose mechanic.

Attached: Smug Orphan Loli.jpg (795x513, 66K)

Attached: EBOcOjDU4AA_qTv.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

I want Cassandra to sit on me

I too would like to have a sexual encounter with her.

have you guys seen cassandra's torn pantyhose with the hd feet mod?

holy....

Is it good ?

yes, ill try to post a pic later if the thread is still alive when i play

How do I get Inferno?

Attached: Kuudere Dragon.png (188x240, 54K)

>soul calibur
>censored on PS4
This isn't Shitch, dear Nincel. Stop being mad.

I want new stages, current selection is horrible.

am i wrong or mario is the perfect counter for the hero? Rushdown and combo heavy gameplay with a reflector and multiple edguarding tools

Beat the story mode.

Considering shitty female character models with manly arms and small heads since Tekken 6, yes, it has.

Cool

Should be but also, this is a Soul Calibur thread.

He was the perfect counter for Robin too, so it makes sense.

Beat the game

Are you retarded? Since when does Aris or his community hate on SC

someone can upload the oily characters mod?

She was literally just astaroth

Exactly

Yeah, someone can.

>She was literally just astaroth

Most Soul Calibur waifu fags don't pay attention to the moves of their characters, the appeal of the series for them is just the character skins.

go into practice mode and set it free camera you replay moves and freely take screenshots with the record button on the controller.CaS as has a photo mode where you can pose them freely

*CaS also

it's going to be nothing but "must have" vets from this point on i imagine, setsuka/hwang/rock/aeon

They prev. only liked SC2, but the SC6 finals impressed them.

BANGOOOOOOOOO

Kill yourself

Please give me Hilde. I don't even main her but her weapon style is too cool not to work it in.

Plus I want to make all the gacha Jannus

Aris ragged on every pre 6 SC (except 2 obviously). He has said that he really liked 6 but the shitty online and customs on ranked turned him off.

I like her face desu

>shitty online

cause tekken is so much better right? It's not ggpo or anything, same garbage

i agree for cas though, but they just fixed it

He also said it's overly Complicated with the meter and RE systems.

But I think he said he's gunna give S2 a try and 5k+ eyeballs on the game is good cause the game is good.

he made a pretty dumb comparison between tekken and soulcalibur, claiming tekken is somehow inherently easy in comparison to pick up again after a long break. obviously tekken is easy for him to always pick up again because he has played the game for decades and it hasn't changed much in its latest installments. though I agree that soulcalibur isn't exactly a simple game either.

How have you retards not yet realized that Aris literally hates the Soul calibur franchise? His criticisms of every single game, including SC1, boils down to “it’s different from SC2.” He’s a fat retard, stop acting like he has any useful insight regarding SC.

I appreciate you for the shilling, i have no problem finding matches on PC anymore

I mean, I'm not defending him my dude. Just relaying what's he's said his thoughts on the game are.

deviantart.com/segadordelinks/art/SC6-Mod-Oily-Skin-782426091

deviantart.com/segadordelinks/art/SC6-Mod-Female-HD-Feet-785441275

I got these a couple days ago from here desu

Imagine liking feet. Degenerates.

Is this the stream planned for today? Did they reveal any news? I can't understand moonspeak.

They announced new stuff for the char., plus a new season with new char. and Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown as a guest.

That was all announced at EVO. There was supposed to be a Season 2 stream today as far as I know.

She's in

Attached: 1564540064538.jpg (600x338, 67K)

No one can. Wait for twitter weebs to figure it out

I'd be fine in Season 3. I think each season should have one Guest (to bring in hype from other fanbases) and three staple characters for as long as they're willing to make them. Then they can start adding OC.

I want SCVI to continue for a long time.

Is this game better or more alive on ps4 or pc?

There was nothing interesting in there. Nips love their “announcement” streams without any new news for whatever reason.

I'm still miffed that they commissioned Oh Great to do a character and he gave us robololi Astaroth instead of Maya Natsume as a Setsuka clone.

PS4 has far more players, but the PC population is healthy. It should stay healthy as long as S2 doesn’t take forever to come out.

I actually like this character. She would fit well in SC.

How did they manage this? I spent 2 hours trying to make Rand al'Thor once and the character wound up looking bland as fuck. Do the character builder packs make that much of a difference?

t. Bamco upper management, unfortunately.

No one knows, but I can easily find matches on PC within a minute or so.

You have no source for this because Sony doesn't release numbers. Quit talking out your ass.

Attached: 15475747257.jpg (1820x1023, 345K)

>Ashlotte is generally the one people remember & love the most
>not Algol Fear

5'10 and weighs over a tonne.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (650x1500, 121K)

This one always stuck with me because it was so lewd. Also tan skin with white hair is just....yus.

How is the actual fighting in this game? It looks very pretty but is it casual garbage like Injustice?

>Do the character builder packs make that much of a difference?
Yes, the base game's CAS parts are sorely lacking, and the extra CAS parts out now give a lot of extra options, even if they are just copypasted from SC4 and SC5.
Also those stills from the stream may be using a few new CAS parts we don't have yet.

By far the most effective way to make CAS parts look less bland is to put patterns and decals on absolutely everything to add detail to the many really flat, solid textures on the models.

tag 2 was the last good game or at least fun one

They should have given her a groin hitting move desu.

Fun as shit. Low barrier to entry but high skill ceiling. Lots of little systems to sink your teeth into. The main issue people have is Reversal Edge but it's honestly not that bad and doesn't get used much outside of low level play. It will also be revamped in Season 2.

I think now's the time to get in, honestly.

It's fun, and No it's not like Injustice.

How do combos work in this game again? Me and my friends did a couch session the other night to try Cass out but none of us remembered how to play the game and ended up mashing for an hour.

Attached: ajzkyifcnqe31.png (1024x541, 602K)

How is it like Injustice?

Got the image for those new parts?

I mean Injustice has that wager bullshit and is just awful, but for some reason has mad praise. I'm worried SC suffered from the same issue of idiots giving it high praise and not fighting game players

He's asking if it's like Injustice, not saying that it is. And it's not. At all.

FUG

Check out the final match for this year's EVO:

youtu.be/FXWxoQ3-1lg

Was hype as shit.

The game isn't really combo heavy anyway

I never made SCVI AI tournament, I occasionally watch Teach AI's tournament for BT3, but I'd like to make one. How should I prepare for it? Also I'm the tard that was making those SoulCal edit reaction images.

Attached: comfyMina.png (262x206, 32K)

I play on PC, retard, but PS4 has more players by a good margin, and I don’t see what the problem with that is. I’d rather have mods and better loading times when there are still people to play with.

You were that retarded autist shitting up the threads last night by arguing with the snoy cuck’s consolewar faggotry, weren’t you? You’re as cancerous as him, consider suicide.

Alright the gameplay looks sick, how is the population?
I live in Australia and there's a small community for my main game, but what about this one?

No, I'm literally just being factual. We don't have PS4 number so we have no idea which platform is more populated. I don't care about the PS4 being potentially more populated because, again, I can find matches easily on PC. All I'm saying is that you have nothing to base your comparison on because we don't know PS4 numbers so you're talking out of your ass.

PS4 is dead outside of ranked
I misss the confy casual lobbies on SCV, and they lasted years

Free online did maybe make a difference.

I think it put a wet blanket on fightan games.

>put a wet blanket on fightan games.
Payed Online.

SC top 8 at EVO was wild. I have to get back into it.

This is s silly complaint because:

1. Ranked is the place to meet randoms, you can continue fighting till your hearts content or message them for casual matches.

2. Anyone who plays online now pretty much communicates with each other on social media outside of the game. You want a casual lobby just message people on those websites.

The thing you yearn for is obsolete in today's age, it's time you got over it.

He's going to bring up SOUL any second now