Monster Hunter Thread

HE'S IN

Attached: Shadow Cantios.png (1537x935, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1533?tab=videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_0dRYFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=HP_7Yv-a4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ioipCIPetw
youtube.com/watch?v=OcET1FOgPxo&t=205s
youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM
youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
youtu.be/auE4CYwszco
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtBSbOba6s&feature=youtu.be&t=1
gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-468#post-8712759
pastebin.com/vJffpq8N)
streamable.com/owzyt
pixiv.net/member.php?id=730593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1565183867707.png (518x648, 519K)

Attached: vomit rath.png (400x400, 73K)

Did she see Seregios raping Rathalos for a change?

It's probably one of those Astalos shippings.

Attached: video games.png (775x775, 110K)

Fuck Ryozo and fuck all Brachys

Attached: 1565283504428.webm (800x450, 2.21M)

>Start with 4U, put in ~80 staggered hours before World released on PC
>Play World
>Eventually get bored
>Want to play GU/XX since I've gotten better at MH as a whole now
>Try XX
>Inputs feel sluggish and delayed, like I have to commit .2 seconds in advance
>Go back to 4U hoping it's just the game
>Feels the exact same way
>Go back to World and put in 600 more hours
Someone say it's just me being a bitch so I can painfully power through it instead of assuming it's an actual downside of 4th gen.

Attached: 36055897-155F-4C8C-88EF-5FD01E51C969.jpg (326x326, 45K)

I can switch comfortably between all monster hunters, you're just being a bitch

If you don't like the game then just don't play it user. It's not that serious. I put over 600 hours in 4U and it's my fav MH. Even after 300 hours of World I still go back to 3U and 4U and be fine. Just play whatever you want man.

holy shit i cant believe they aired a murder

Probably.
You have new players who started with World switching with no issue to GU. There is definitely a difference between them, but I'll probably sink a few more hours into 4U and see if I can at least tolerate it since it'd be a waste to completely drop my progress.

I love Lavasioth! They turned him into a shitty Agnaktor knockoff in world. . .

Attached: 514080_epicfacefist_monster-hunter-lavasioth.png (3580x2260, 2.92M)

I love you too
>Hip check

And they even gave him a friend to act as a shitty Glacial Agnaktor knockoff

It insults both Agnaktor and Lavasioth :(

He'll always be my favorite fish asshole.

Attached: DEJA VU.webm (960x544, 2.89M)

whats the story behind this

It just happened on the stream at Capcom TV, obviously a hint at Brachydios

Imagine being a console pleb.

Attached: 20190809_135603.jpg (4032x3024, 3.73M)

Attached: 20190808004751_1.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

how many hours wasted on the game

Attached: file.png (730x214, 161K)

how did dog get there

I've basically done all there is to do and i still haven't hit HR 100

Beat it twice, short as fuck desu.

Attached: shitgame.png (550x92, 38K)

He was being a good boy and helping us
nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1533?tab=videos

Rathalos and Lagi

Attached: b0e.png (717x688, 31K)

HH Chads report in!

Attached: 1561971150376m.jpg (1024x775, 145K)

But that's not a Hunting Horn

You have a join request.

Attached: BAZEL.jpg (1685x1124, 311K)

How are they gonna spice up this thing, once you get your head around how it works it basically becomes a non threat

Every hour I played it for, sadly. For some reason it just bored the shit out of me.

Except Lunastra. That was a cool fight.

500 something, a lot of time spent helping friends do whatever

Make it so that he can "shoot" his scales at you.

reporting in

Attached: images (2).jpg (273x539, 24K)

the fuck is that on the OP image

Shadow Cantios, the monster that will be revealed in the next trailer, obviously

>Give Lavasioth a minor revamp in Gen/XX, greatly improving the fight compared to his last mainline appearance
>Trash all of that in World

Attached: 1523513099685.png (402x514, 152K)

Feels the same as in MHFU honestly. The only thing notable about him there is that he's probably the first G-rank monster to have a OHKO. His armor gives you Guts too.

I felt like his transitions between attacks were a lot less jerky
And his land swim definitely had an actual turning radius instead of just snapping to the direction he wanted to be in, still got really fucky around walls though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09 Steam Community.png (636x232, 68K)

I've completely avoided the "cook a steak" achievement even after all my playtime
It's too easy to stock up on rations and now I'm at the point where I just have endless Ancient Potions or Dash Juice anyways

I'm having a much harder time dodging his slide in XX honestly, but I never bothered to learn how since he appears so late and you only have to fight him like twice.

There are a lot of monsters where I just wing it despite having fought them dozens of times. Like Odo. I don't fucking know how to fight Odo; I just go in there and win somehow.

RATHALOSSS

Attached: 1565296948034.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Cooking steaks in the field hasn't been a thing since at least P3rd. But speaking of World in particular, I feel like the well-done steak window is much tighter than in the previous games.

You don't really have to know how to fight Odo since he's all weakpoints and his hitboxes are so precise, you can do the entire fight just on reaction

>I'm having a much harder time dodging his slide in XX honestly
That's because World increased the iframes on the roll.

And before that we just made energy drinks. Cooking is boring but at least it kept the dual blades from soaring into high rank.

Steaks were still at least handy early game before World, or for gathering missions so you don't burn through a gorillion Energy Drinks, but your stamina cap drops so slowly now and Rations are basically free. You don't even need steaks to make Dash Juice anymore.

He was comparing it to FU, calm your tits

I actually haven't fought him in World. I meant compared to FU.

Like I saw him there, in the lava in that gem quarry stage, and was just like "do I even care?" and the answer was "no"

My first monhun was world and playing XX is easy

Eh, Steaks, Rations, Energy Drinks, whatever, doesn't matter. There have been facilities for automatic cooking of "stamina replenishment items" for years now.

Fair enough, I assumed World because you mentioned Odo.

>Inputs feel sluggish and delayed, like I have to commit .2 seconds in advance
Sounds like an emulation issue in your end.

Or input lag. World's response time felt way more sluggish to me. And in Dark Souls you can press the roll button, go take a whiz and when you get back the character rolls.

So just how fucking sick is his MR and subspecies set going to be?

Attached: 1538644003104.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Dark Souls has a lot more delay after each action before it lets you do the next thing, but it also queues your next input, that's different from input lag.
IIRC PPSSPP does have some known input lag issues, but there's workarounds.

He's in!

Attached: 52903571_p17.jpg (941x728, 254K)

MOAR SCALES
When he sweeps, he spreads out MOAR SCALES over an even wider area.

>still no zinogre trailer
guys....

You're just a bitch, mang.

That queue bullshit represents 90% of my deaths in every souls game because I have a habit of pressing a button twice to make sure it registers. I'm used to my controllers being worn out from all the punishment I've given them.

You mean variant.
Anyway, whatever it is, I hope they tweak his AI, so he doesn't fucking immediately teleport to the same area of the map as you and the other monster you're hunting.

It's two weeks until gamescom what the fuck did you retards expect

Attached: REMOVE.jpg (271x305, 19K)

Nope, that's Seregios exclusivity.

They showed the last few trailers before E3 and before PAX

A week before E3, yes.
Guess what.

Why was he wearing poopbags on his hands?

And they'll show the next one "before" Gamescom and Gamescom Opening Night Live the day before Gamescom proper.

>Lavasioth steals Agnaktor's gimmick
>Fight is bounce central
>Breaking his lava shell turns its head into a shitzone

Attached: plsno.png (359x308, 175K)

Aren't most of the fish's heads actually shitzones? You gotta go for their necks.

Theres definitely a difference if you're a lance user, since the inputs for lance counters on 3U, 4U and XX are different and less responsive. World definitely has the most amazing lance gameplay. But for stuff like GS, or any of the faster weapons that wont lock you into any long animations there shouldnt be any problems.

How in the fuck were they surprised when finding out nobody actually hunts it

Or belly if you're not suicidal. Though getting the breaks is important because Plessy gear needs webbing and fins.

>HIP CHECK
>HIP CHECK
>I'M DEAD!
>FISH ASSHOLE!

Attached: 1445756959223.png (800x600, 245K)

Where is he?

Attached: 1454345779636.png (540x389, 92K)

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-091029_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2047, 530K)

somewhere in 4, being busy with being a Mary Sue

Not in Iceborne that's for sure

Well, if he's the equivilant of a B-52, what is the real world progression or successor to that plane? Or take it in another direction and base him off a similar plane.

>mary sue
You called?

Attached: 72077336_p2.png (1024x768, 337K)

Gore is way worse in that regard but to acknowledge that 4fags would have to actually be able to think for themselves.

B-52 is still in use today actually, it's a damn fucking solid design

He's just gonna drop a nuke.

>a monster so pathetic it starves when other monsters that aren't already dying show up
Nerg is the weakest elder dragon canonically.

fourth gen has some of the best monsters, prove me wrong
>Seltas Queen
>Zamtrios
>Gore/Shagaru
>Seregios
>Gogmazios
>The Fated Four
>Valstrax
>Ahtal Ka

>G
>GU
>gen 4

Attached: bj old.png (309x344, 173K)

Tri: *exists*
That was easy.

God no. I fucking hate what the jps call "garage parking" and everyone does it in 4U but especially that fucking frog and zamtrios.

Make him constantly honk without ever stopping

So far only bargin bin diablos has been shit, Ludroth was meh on land but surprisingly pretty great in water.

Attached: 20190809132105_1.jpg (1920x1017, 353K)

Based Tri chad.

Attached: 3893541df22329f7ada1f599dfbc70fa.png (893x783, 1.06M)

The trailer going to drop in the 19th, right?

Whaaat? Barroth is the most infamous casual filter in the entire franchise. He's in my top 20 easily.

In Tri. He was nerfed to hell after that.

he was coding in gravios

Main issue I had with him was he just spammed charge and that was it, I agree he was completely butchered in world though. He was fun and varied in G-rank XX at least when I soloed him.

Which armor set has the most prominent tiddies?

Attached: ChestCam1.webm (1014x560, 2.81M)

his charge in Tri was much faster, and has heat seeking missile tier homing
for veterans its so-so, but for newbies it was hell

Yeah I suppose, also I'm not really getting the bitching over underwater combat. it's pretty damn fun.

Attached: 20190809010405_1.jpg (1920x1017, 316K)

>so hellish for newcomers that they had to nerf him
If that doesn't speak volumes about him, I don't know what does

Attached: 7c5743a4427bab60cb2cd2176ebdedfe.jpg (553x750, 461K)

Every charge was a potential OHKO though, because he had a triple charge in Tri that could be evaded out of.

I don't fear a man who has practiced 1000 kicks; I fear he who has practiced one kick 1000 times. Bruce Lee I think.

>didn't turn into skyrim as soon as it turned black
0/10

YOU DIED would be better.

Honestly, i was expecting the YOU DIED screen. Imagine those breasts pressed against your face.

Vanilla Barroth's victim with PTSD here, can confirm that he filtered me hard years ago when I started mh with tri

i really like underwater combat too, but then i main lance in Tri (and GL in 3U)
i kinda miss the weirder gun customization of tri too. if they implement it better we can get some interesting weapon choices
more ranged weapon when? dual akimbo revolvers that hold 6 shots each with flashy movement would be fun, albeit unfitting

At least we can all agree they're both better than World's half-assed excuse for newcomer monsters. That's not saying much since World was never meant to have anything more than legacy monsters according to the Prophecy.

In my defense, I allegedly didn't know what the fuck was I doing since I didn't understand the game mechanics at fuck all

I had it worse than anyone because I got Tri on a whim and had never even heard of MH before. I legit thought it was a game about sneaking around and setting up traps and shit.

I beat G. Jaggi, Quru and R. Ludroth and wondered if this shit was the final boss or something, but then came Barroth. At first I was like, "oh all he does is charge, this should be simpkle and easy." After dying for 2 hours I was more like "is it just me or is this the hardest boss in any video game fucking ever"

If it makes you feel better I died to Royal Ludroth but not Barroth and I've played World + XX beforehand.

Attached: 20190808212159_1.jpg (1920x1017, 322K)

I feel like most of Tri's monsters were really fucking hard compared to their later versions. Barroth kicked my ass, and though I was a pleb, I still found his charges a lot faster and more dangerous than his 3U onward counterparts. Should really revisit tri and compare

Yeah, everyone shits their pants when you start to get into the flow and he suddenly goes underwater. God I fucking love Tri so much. Every monster felt like a completely different thing from the previous.

MOAR. MOAR!

the Leviathans have tons of full body attacks that if you arent experienced, you wont be able to dodge as a melee
im used to the janky hitboxes of FU, but Agnaktor and Lagi still caught me off-guard plenty of times

I'm having a hard time with frostpeak gammoth
Any safe spots or advice for dealing with him?

Not only he was a hysterical cunt but his design was scary too, like he doesn't have a fucking face, Jesus CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_0dRYFFIs

>Any safe spots

6-7 meters away from him

>advice

Break the trunk so you don't have to hunt him again. His gear is ballers.

I just gun that fucker

>Blood
>Use of Alcohol
>Violence
Seems about right.

Attached: th-thanks.jpg (369x368, 47K)

Stealth Fighter (invisible like Lucent Nargacuga or Chameleos)
Enola Gay (drops a nuke just like the Enola Gay, pink because Gay haha)
Infantry Transport (doesn’t drop bombs but instead Konchu)
Cargo Carrier (a massive Bazelgeuse that’s actually helpful and drops off random useful items in the middle of the hunt)

Subspecies turns his bombs into time delayed smoke grenades that poison and can later be ignited for a bigger explosion
Maybe give him some new moves with his tail or wings that aren't just for spreading more bombs around

hug his hindlegs. its trip city there with decent dps.
and tb h, if you can just hbg him. its not worth the frustration fighting that spastic fuck up close and personal

Make him go full kamikaze and explode at the hunter when he has low HP, which can oneshot the hunter

Attached: a4a2465c866ae5c30fbba9c29e07d64a(2).png (1280x1280, 1.43M)

Anyone has that 2d pic of paolumu but with kot face?

Savage Jho-esque variant, normal mode is regular Bagel rage mode, rage mode he's a Raging Brachydios-tier walking explosion

You're welcome!

Attached: 5fd99f44e5a9e01acfb137cbf8a500da571f50872065ac667f6fdb3974eae7eb.webm (1000x560, 2.8M)

Would you, Yea Forums?

Attached: 31957159.jpg (1276x862, 1.03M)

>Vehicle Transport (Grabs a random big monster from the map and drop it on the hunter, which enrages it)
>AC130 Spooky (Can aim and shoot shit at the hunter from far away mid-flight)

Uma delícia

So sad that he's a joke of a fight in World and just gets fucked in every turf war.

Attached: 1408789807535.jpg (396x150, 22K)

New Monster Idea:

What do you think?

Attached: Blue Lavasioth.png (1215x731, 1.13M)

How about a F-15E Bazel?

Attached: 1280px-USAF_F-15E_Strike_Eagle_Iraq_1999.jpg (1280x1024, 339K)

>beaten by Jyuratodus

Attached: 1534509882832.gif (600x500, 2.91M)

Isn't carnivore meat supposed to taste awful?
I'd probably force myself to eat some Rathalos, Rathian, and any carnivore ED meat for the autism of the thought of having a fraction of my being made out of powerful creatures

Such horseshit.

Attached: 1563944888391.jpg (1440x1190, 102K)

Are you doing tri or 3u? Because underwater combat was easier to move around in in tri than 3u thanks to the 3ds. And for whatever reason, the wiiu version didn't adjust the controls to work like the wii and kept the 3ds water controls.

>Infantry Transport (doesn’t drop bombs but instead Konchu)
oh god. btw, some of the artbook designs show that the elder's recess was meant to have konchu originally.

>Konchu rolling down from the peak of the fucking mountain to trip you while you fight Kushala

Attached: [barks eternally].jpg (524x468, 90K)

>oh god. btw, some of the artbook designs show that the elder's recess was meant to have konchu originally.
I want to fight a big konchu

>Convince my worldfag casual friend to buy GU
>Is playing adept greatsword
>Says the game is easier than world
>Is already G2 in 4 days of playing
This wasn't supposed to happen bros he was supposed to be BTFO I took him to fight a DLC Alatreon when he got to HR9 and he didn't even cart.

Attached: d.png (726x750, 147K)

Go fight Volvidon, he's in Tri and GU

It's Heaven's Mount area 3 all over again

>adept
that's why
make him drop the baby training wheels style and he will get shit on

I'm emulating Tri on dolphin

Attached: 20190808014016_1.jpg (1920x1017, 203K)

Bazel variant will be based off a turret gun instead
>more grounded, doesn't fly much
>scales still explosive, but appear sharper
>wings now more flexible, able to help channel scales on neck into its mouth, firing them out like rockets

So the game is only hard so long as you place arbitrary restrictions on yourself?

So I guess no oils, hunter arts or Valor style either. Then it’s not a casual game like World, right?

>love adept bow in Gen
>love bow in World even more, becomes main over hammer for the first time since FU
>adept bow in GenU feels like a complete downgrade, can't stand using it anymore
At least the Switch Axe is better in GenU.

Attached: 1564091222166.gif (500x375, 371K)

Nobody gives a fuck about story mode

Right. I couldn't imagine playing World with all the shit you get there.

you should have emulated 3u on citra only because you can't fight half of tri's content offline

>Bro just don't use mantles and hold stlll when you drink a potion and its hard
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T USE ADAPT THAT'S JUST AN ARBITRARY RESTRICTION

Sure you can. Just patch the iso. Do mind that Tri's HR is surprisingly fucking hard to solo though because the monsters have HP for days.

I'm mostly just playing through to experience the underwater content and gen 3 monsters that weren't put in XX.

>tfw there are """"monsters"""" RIGHT NOW that have never won a turf war

Attached: Jho.png (500x500, 197K)

An inferior Seregios, nice

>hr 540 farming for decos
why do people do this?

Source?

Attached: 74076862_p15.jpg (1737x1261, 450K)

Some Decos are just hard to find and even if you farm for them for days you barely find any

In World it's probably the Harvest top (layered available).

Attached: Harvest.jpg (754x606, 97K)

about 350

I want my Nigrex back in MHWI.

Attached: nig-rex.png (644x444, 50K)

They're gonna announce Stories 2 soon, right, bros?

Attached: image_297thrx3qb.jpg (500x500, 126K)

I want Spicyrex personally

Attached: 1473055418571.png (600x600, 61K)

>Isn't carnivore meat supposed to taste awful?
youtube.com/watch?v=HP_7Yv-a4EE

Beotodus fucking SUCKS. I demand the original snowshark.

Really though frog skeleton is great. Zam and Tetsu are some of my series favorites.

Attached: MH4-Zamtrios_Render_001.png (400x415, 183K)

i like zamtrios because i like vote and inflation and my scalesona is a shark

Give me Molten Tigrex god damn it

I would prefer it if you didn't speak to me again.

okay but all in all zamtrios is for lewd

Too much work, Ryozo hates effort

I once used that term in /mhg/ around 2011 and was scolded for it.

I never went back to /mhg/

Attached: Desire_Sensor.jpg (798x1665, 387K)

What did they say

And you're better off that way honestly.

>Brute Tigrex

Attached: [inhales].jpg (513x449, 50K)

Nev’r did I say that you needed to jump through any hoops to make World hard. The only cheap as fuck mantle is Temporal and it’s getting nerfed in IB. Also being able to consume items while on the move is pretty much the best change to the game going forward.

>inb4 worldbab
Been playing these games for over 10 years now. It is you purists that are antiquated. The future belongs to us, old man.

Zamtrios should've lost the inflated mode altogether in G Rank
He's actually a decent fight when enraged but turning him into a giant fucking weakpoint after that makes the whole fight a joke
Hopefully when he returns they just combine base Zamtrios with Tigerstripe like they did with Narga and Green Narga.

>They should lose the inflation gimmick
>by combining the regular version with the inflation-based version
???

But Tigerstripe is much more dangerous than armor mode and it's almost always inflated

They were two separate ideas
Tigerstripe only does it for attacks and is a hell of a lot more nimble than regular Zamtrios is like that
Plus IIRC Tigerstripe's belly is slightly less vulnerable than regular Zamtrios

>Zamtrios should loose one of it’s most defining characteristics just to make the fight harder.
People like you should be gassed. If it were in your hands, you’d ruin the franchise just to ‘make it more hardcore’.

Attached: 39264488_p81.jpg (872x745, 171K)

The entirety of the monster quest line-up throughout tri was just geniously designed. People got rekt by jaggi until they learned basic reading of monster moves, like getting out of the way of his big chargeup, and also learning when to disengage. Peco taught them to aim for certain parts. By the time they beat ludroth they are finally starting to feel like they are getting the hang of this game, and then barroth just comes in with that insane desert battle theme and completely destroys all those preconceived notions. And they continued to that all the way till the jhen fight.
Tri was the most kino game in the series.

Pretty much
Zamtrios never was particularly hard and making him shittier for the sake of making a nanny tutorial monster slightly harder is retarded

Ehhh nah. I like world monsters more than 4th gen still. 4th gen roster is the weakest in the series.

Stay seething 2nd gen subhuman

4th gen monsters are more interesting than World monsters but they have the problem that they rely to much on gimmicks that get old quickly

I wouldn’t call Zamtrios a tutorial fight. Sure, it ain’t hard, but it isn’t as easy as Kecha or Tetsu. He’s a bit like Tobi Kadachi in World, a fun mid-tier fight. In being just that, he is perfectly realized.

Once more proving that the Capcom knows how to make sequels.

Attached: Typical_DS_User.jpg (405x375, 84K)

What new monsters in 4 are even gimmicky besides Zamtrios and Seltas Queen? Even then Seltas Queen is just a different kind of enrage

I think gen 1-2 is the weakest after 4th, dont worry. Gen 2 monsters making up 90% of 4's roster is part of why 4 was so bad

Attached: 1565104633927.png (3699x2911, 282K)

This man is a genius!

GIVE ME STREAMSTONES YOU SHIT

Attached: 20190809071740_1.jpg (2560x1440, 401K)

Except they know who he is and can sue him. Never film your crimes, kids.

>tri
tri-G/3 ultimate.

Me gusta

GENS RANKED BY HOW GOOD THE MONSTERS THEY INTRODUCED ARE
3rd gen > 2nd gen >>> 4th gen > 5th gen >>>>>>>> shit >>> 1st gen

Around 980 on PS4.

Make him mix version of Brachy and Nerg but Wyvern

put 2nd gen just above shit and it's correct
it's mostly pure trash apart from some notable exceptions like tigrex and narga

Molten Tigrex 2.0?

What if he wears a mask?
Also there is no crime in japan idiort

Accurate. Maybe 5 before 4. Astalos is way cooler than- Oh wait, Gen 5 is World.

I think it will be interesting if it turns out that the slime also wouldn't explode on Bazels scales like it won't on Brachy's shell, it should be a good mixup

What crime? Filming someone in a public setting?

Attached: 1481223314287.png (800x800, 630K)

I was thinking of Astalos but much more focused on punching and really erratic so it's bomb scale spread everywhere.

Who is likely to get 400% speed boosts in Iceborne?

Attached: G Baggi.png (400x329, 117K)

Did they nerf the amount of feystones Event Lavasioth drops? I feel like he doesn't drop as many as I was expecting him to.

Attached: 20190406_152401.jpg (391x558, 108K)

Great Bazel will appear and lead his lesser kin.

Attached: 1537786996795.gif (355x355, 729K)

RYOZO WHERE IS THE TRAILER AAAAAAA
RYOZO STOP LICKING PLASTIC BAGS AND RELEASE IT AAAA

are 4fags becoming worse than trifags?

Retards that force gen wars like this is Pokemon are worse.

What's the best build for Longsword in MHW? I mostly just have rathalos and odogaron for attack and crit boost.

Drachen something something.

Kulu and Dodo

I couldn't do the crown shit I was literally going insane

Most are easy to get via the dedicated crown farming event quests. The only real challenge is Elder Dragons and Black Diablos. But I had quite a few crowns from just grinding tempered monsters already before I actually started farming crowns.

why do they bother making all these monsters when no one has ever gotten past this guy

Attached: anjanath.jpg (840x586, 196K)

Why do they bother making all these monsters when n the endgame you're always just fighting Nergigante and the Kushala Avengers

Isn't that the case for all HR games? MHGen especially

youtube.com/watch?v=0ioipCIPetw
he's in

T2 Tempered monsters are better for getting more decorations quickly though

MHGen endgame was desperately scraping the floor for fucking Hellblade Powder for 20 hours per weapon

You had deviants in Gen, Elder Dragons were pretty much on the sideline

>deviants
isn't it just one in MHGen? Hellblade Glavenus?

SPREAD THOSE CHEECKS NERGIGANTE

Attached: fatty.gif (442x250, 2.29M)

Gen had a bunch but Hellblade and Silverwind were really the main two worth a shit, Hellblade for the best overall weapons for almost every Blademaster and Silverwind for one of the overall best full armor sets.

No, Hellblade Glavenus was just the only fated four deviant before XX

Yes, yes, but when will Cwealis be confirmed?

Not until Seeth is confirmed. Cwealis must be kept secret

He's the Everwyrm obviously

Buttfucking Nergigante would be uncomfortable, to say the least. I’ve no doubt that White Fatalis is powerful enough to rape Nergigante, but it seems like a lot of trouble getting belly spiked. What’s White Fatalis got to gain from raping Nergigante that he couldn’t get just from killing him?

does anyone have the intensifies version?

Attached: Melody stops MHW.jpg (600x800, 47K)

give AT tips

Attached: 1563584381261.jpg (1651x853, 321K)

use a bow

fight golden boy

Shifting a few jewels around to counter their bullshit is a lot more reliable than unga bunga me big damage numbers

Solo.

do you mean KT? I don't know what to do in that mission.

i meant the very angriest pickle
was a bad way of saying it, mb
you should do ATKT anyways, because Kjarr weapons are broken as fuck

While I like the sentiment, unga bunga big damage numbers is both the fastest and most consistent way to kill ATs. It’s the only real way to shorten the more bullshit phases of some fights where you can just die because the monster decides to be an asshole and do some sequence of moves that is a nigh-unavoidable cart. Blankets provide retarded insurmountable defense for short periods of time so that benefits even more from big grug damage number.

I've been fighting tempered jho but he's been extremely jewish about handing out streamstones. tempered EDs with 4 reward boxes have been kinder to me and I'm not good enough to consistently do any of the ATs besides maybe vaal

I feel like World has worse input lag than any of the previous MH, and it doesn't help that the environment has fucking slopes everywhere and I keep roundslashing with CB

It might be tied with GU for worst if you are playing on console. On PC at 100+ frames I dont notice any input lag

Why is this beauty so bad in MHW?

some tips:
>Teo is the easiest AT
>his armor isn't bad either, make head, arms and legs. Gives you max Crit eye and Masters touch
>Solo AT's
>Don't be a jew about demondrugs and seeds

Attached: 2ndGen-Hunting_Horn_Render_016.png (767x385, 113K)

I think I'm ok on armor for the moment, I have plenty of damage (weakness exploit and crit boost) but I never really use demondrugs and other item buffs which I can start doing. I've been switching out damage gems for stuff like fire resist if I need to
The biggest obstacle for me is learning movesets which I find hard to do when the camera makes it hard to see what the monster is doing. The worst is nergi by far, I still have trouble against his regular tempered form let alone AT.

I feel the opposite, though I’m on PC. I think the problem in old MH comes down to how the animation system can feel clunkier. For one small example, in 4U (and I think Gen as well), moving back and forward rapidly eats your inputs during part of the turn around animation, and the animation itself has a hardcoded random horizontal shift. So moving up and down repeatedly awkwardly shifts you left and right. In World, this pivot animation is in place and is more readily interruptable, so you don’t do that anymore. The way the old system could eat inputs felt like lag.

Tobi-Kadachi is supposed to be mid tier?

You could literally fall asleep at the controls vs AT Luna and still win if you have Wind Res
It's less about speed, it's removing shit you would need to worry about otherwise

Dante is a fucking wall. He's one of the few AT elders i haven't managed yet.
If you have trouble dieing, the best defensive skills are Health boost and divine blessing.
Also maybe playing a tankier weapon like CB or Lance with which you can block and even Guard point.

I usually run 2 or 3 health boost regardless, it's too useful not to. I can actually do pretty ok with lance in most fights since I have an augmented nergi lance but the quick slams are just so punishing. You have to play so conservatively in that fight

As a Lancefag, I really can't recommend actually blocking AT Nerg's bigger attacks, the chip damage is too brutal
I just went to Hammer for AT Nerg since he's basically a big Garuga but if you want to stick with Lance you could go back to the classic Evade build and sidestep through everything, except his flying slam

>visit handler in her private quarters
>smells like stale food and sweat as per usual
>resist the stench, go to tell her to wake up
>She's been complaining this past week of a stomach bug since you finally killed that damned Nergigante
>open her bedroom door
>the smell of vomit and days-old meat hits your nostrils like a train, almost making you puke up
>you stagger through and spot Handler sat at her desk, sweating and attempting to write notes in her journal with a shaky hand
>''h-he-hey pard, s-sorry I haven't been feeling well th-these past few days...''
>it's fine, you should get some rest. You look like you've been through childbirth.
>''haha, f-funny you should say that, pard...!''
>she lifts up her shirt to reveal a swollen belly
>''turns out the reason I've been feeling sick is because I'm... well, I'm pregnant!
>you go to congratulate her, but stop before you can utter a single word of praise.
>You and her haven't had sex. No one in the fleet likes her. Everyone knows it's not possible to be impregnated by a monster ror vice versa. And surely you would have noticed her being at that size for several months, and she wouldn't be have been running about if she were pregnant...
>wait a minute
>Oh no
>you lower your voice, and slowly step toward the Handler
Cont. In next post

I've actually never tried the evade window skills, partially because I feel like I would develop bad habits if I played for too long with those on. But I'll try anything at this point

>tfw no Zinogre in Iceborne

>still no Brachydios

>he doesn't know

He's literally the most confirmed monster of all Iceborne. You serious?

what we should be asking is WHERE'S STEVE?

Attached: Le spiky NTR face.png (1141x720, 1.03M)

my dick is in. your mom.

Every type of evade gains the same amount of iframes from Evade Window, regardless of the actual animation length, so it's really strong on weapons with sidesteps
After the 2nd part of the fight starts he'll follow up basically any knockdown with the flying slam so start getting up immediately and try to get behind his back legs before he lands.

>were you attacked by Nergigante at any point during my fight with him?
>''haha, s-silly pard, I'm fine! The worst that happened was that I tripped on a rock and one of Nergy's Spikes hit my ankle is all! A-and besides, I washed it up and disinfected the wound, so it's fine!''
>Listen. We need to get you to a doctor ASAP. There's clearly something wrong with you.
''I'm fine! All I'm really worried about is the baby! But I do wonder why I hadn't noticed I was pregnant the last few--
>''fe-few... f-f-few...''
>she stops dead in her tracks, eyes wide open and voice trembling
>before you can speak up, her stomach starts to distend and pools of blood rise to the surface as handler doubles over in pain
> she lets out a scream and her entire midsection seems to burst open in a shower of blood and guts, as you dash behind a curtain to shield yourself from the explosion of offal and gore
>peeking out from behind the curtain, you spot pic related gazing back at you from the cavity where your handler's stomach used to be
>you remember what the chief researcher said
''It's theorised that Nergigante reproduces asexually, though we have no solid proof. We did however find what appeared to be egg cells in the Spikes we recovered from its corpse, though they were already dead. My theory is that Nergigante uses its spikes to inject it's egg cells into another monster, to carry it's DNA and perhaps gestate it's own kind within the host's womb?''
>your thoughts are cut short by a bubbling sound faintly emitted by the creature

>p-pard...ner...pardner...

Attached: Duizji7V4AYSCNV.jpg (1190x669, 116K)

thanks for the tips pard

>He's literally the most confirmed monster of all Iceborne
explain

He's in, for the cry of the raths.

You’re a sick, sick individual

Please get help

Only one to have its icon leaked (confirmed because it was along with Velkhana and Glav's new icons way before reveal) and appeared in the Iceborne merch tab in Capcom's site, the only monster that wasn'tofficially revealed in the merch list

>tfw eagerly waiting for the winter festival in MHW

I want the Orion layered so bad.

I'm one of the few chads who had to survive Tri's Barroth as a 11 years old. My innocence was killed when I finally bested him. I became a furry after that.

It's possibly that seregios is a secret invader like bazel and they won't reveal it until launch?

>not being a Jack o lantern reaper with the Harvest outfit

Based

Attached: 359617474724795.jpg (407x407, 51K)

Good read user. If it isn't a copypasta you should write more

Thanks! I mainly write smut but I've been wanting to go into horror.

There's definitely going to be a few monsters they won't officially reveal
We already know that there's gonna be a new siege fight, and Ruiner Nerg got leaked by the achievement data

>forcing gen wars

gen wars in monhun have always been a thing faggot

>yet another siege fight
20th times the charm amiright

Attached: 1563519842864.jpg (600x600, 231K)

They could go for 20th, 40th and 60th and it would still be shit.

Attached: 1541034827725.jpg (409x409, 64K)

Gog was pretty good and that was technically a siege fight
Really they just need to let you wail on the monster AND have it actually fight back more than 1 attack every minute.

I love how you fuckers keep refusing to stay on your general for this shit
Now waiting for the ai spam bot if he hasn't appeared yet

Have you BEEN to the general? No hunter worth his salt wants to go to that fucking cesspool.

Zillabro!

Why would we stay there? Listfag has ruined it for everyone.

350 as well friend, probably gonna reach 400+ by the time Iceborne drops.

And here I was thikning he was a Yea Forums exclusive specimen

Anti-listfag (you) is worse than the greentext list you complain about.

Autism knows no borders.

sup Anti

>thinking I'm listfag

Health boost 3, elemental resistance at 20, upgrade and augment armor and augment weapon with health regen

I don't think he's calling you one. He's just saying he doesn't just spam on Yea Forums only

Stevefags will be BTFO soon enough.

Attached: 1564611137144m.jpg (1024x736, 86K)

just ignore him and don't mention him

That reading comprehension dude

?

Ignore listfag, he's just trying to derail. Anyways, can someone tell me what monster would be perfect to practice LS counters in GU?

Attached: 1520655188511.jpg (562x536, 38K)

Tigrex
The timing is ridiculously easy though, only time the Brave counter is hard to hit is when hitboxes are wonky and reach you before the actual animation looks like it should

>GU
Back to /vg/ you go

listfag now lurks here after he got banned from /mhg/ by based mods
tell to mods to global ban his ass then

Attached: listfag makes NEW list gets and banned AGAIN.png (1275x899, 132K)

stop acting like different person
you got caught samefagging not long ago
which made you got banned from /mhg/

Attached: listfag gets caught samefagging and false flagging.png (969x1435, 500K)

Can I still play FU even after playing 3U and 4U?

Attached: v plays MH - mustache edition.png (488x1105, 713K)

Even if he wasn't in Glavenus would continue his legacy

Attached: I will finish what you started.jpg (610x623, 340K)

The worst part about listfag is that he's become such a toxic radioactive pile of shit that any actual critique will invariably die because he's paired them with outright bullshit.

Stop giving him attention you retard. Don't bring the drama here please. I don't want to bother the mods again for fucks sakes

Attached: This twisted hunt needs to be reset.jpg (1400x1020, 484K)

Yes, but brace for simpler movesets.

Listfag’s new gimmick is to LARP as an “anti listfag” and start arguments with himself. Basically if you see someone having an aneurysm over a boogeyman “””””anti”””””, realize that it’s just listfag being mentally ill

I prefer listfag's lists of greentext more than Anti-listfag's lists of posts

If you got used to fighting most of the gen 1 and 2 monsters in 4 you shouldn't have too much trouble adjusting
Just gotta keep in mind the moveset differences and that everything about prepping for hunts is gonna take a lot longer

>he's reached the KH-kun phase
Oh no

I think it’s possible to talk about world’s flaws but you have not be meming sack of shit when you write out your thoughts

why not let mods ban him from both /vg/ and Yea Forums like last time?
we had really amazing threads for 3 days for his duration of his bans

Anti-listfag is the guy pretending to be a detective, who makes huge images of suspected "listfag" posts. You can see him here:
He's in the /vg/ thread 24/7, complaining about "listfag" constantly.

The endgame is trash and Tempered are low effort garbage

ACK did it better because he actually used a VPN to falseflag to prevent Yea Forums X and mods from detecting it

I still wonder if you can still get banned for mentioning ACK, but if it still is, then its nice knowing you guys

DENIED

Attached: 2019-08-09 18.22.03.png (563x317, 38K)

Hello anti-listfag, please go back to /vg/

yes its ez MS paint
took you long enough tho to erase all those (yous)
make a webm
DENIED

Leaked roster when?

Same user. Fuck it, sending the thread to the mods. the damage is done, you retards fed him enough attention

I really hate babysitting you fucks

ANTI-LISTFAG BTFO'd

A listfag LARP post in question

Probably not gonna happen until review copies go out or some store breaks street date, which isn't much of a leak at all.

Seething

>I really hate babysitting you fucks
Then stop doing it and go back to /vg/, Anti.

>13:14
>13:21
>took fucking 7 minutes just to erase those (you)s
yikes..
also samefag since toy posted this reply exactly after 1 minute
you gotta try harder son

STOP GIVING HIM REPLIES, HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1564970145613.gif (1080x1080, 172K)

anti-listfag, you're going crazy.

Yeah listfag is going into meltdown mode to try and destroy the Yea Forums and /mhg/ threads

Guys forget about listfag and anti, I wanna know what happened to overdrive and valstrax fags

Anti-listfag SEETHING

>13:23:25
>13:21:52
holy shit
he just can't stop getting assblasted by based jannies and mods

Attached: listfag assblasted.png (1571x2725, 1011K)

Turf War

Is it possible to get a mod to tell this retard that he's making up his own boogeyman or something? that's a sure way to kill his excuse for blaming everything on "anti-listfag". It happened with Barry before

REEE
REEE
REEE

Attached: 2019-08-09 18.27.13.png (702x696, 105K)

Don't know about the Overdrive user but I've pretty much lost hope in Valstrax getting in.

Attached: 1563807687363.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

ANTI LISTFAG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1416206126221.png (271x192, 95K)

oh so listfag is here after getting banned on /mhg/?
to everyone
anyone who brings "antilistfag" is list fag
he got caught not long ago
lol

Attached: listfag BTFO again 2.png (1482x1803, 1.3M)

everyone knows that, but you fucks keep giving him attention. Just stop man

Anti-listfag has schizophrenia

Guess they all died together after the interview about Glavenus being the representative for X and XX.

will this mentally ill man ever go to fucking hospital

Attached: Listfag BTFO2.png (739x787, 694K)

If he’s using a vpn it might be hard nail him down

user who went to IRC: can you explain that listfag is LARPing and false flagging these threads into oblivion

Nice one, lads, there's barely a difference between here and /mhg/ now. Keep up the great work, you fucking cretins.

Attached: FE415881-CE99-4F4D-AB4C-80A311363F85.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

REALISM

Attached: realistically regenerates all damage and stays alive after becoming a sword.png (350x198, 157K)

>anyone who calls me Anti-listfag, is listfag
Do you see the irony in this statement?

only the brachy trailer can save us from this madness

Yeah pretty much, hopefully the rest of the fated four will get in post launch at the very least.

Attached: 1563029984217.jpg (1199x717, 140K)

you gotta take meds

Attached: listfag take meds.png (314x159, 6K)

>anyone who brings up "antilistfag" is listfag
This is the least self-aware post of all time, Anti.

or you could just stop replying and wait for the mods. We had tons of great threads when everyone ignores him

you got caught yet you still do it
are you retarded?
find different tactic
also take meds

No more great threads

Only suffering now

Gog demands it

>take meds
>take meds
Please Anti-listfag, you have to change up your sentences once in a while.

make a global ban like last time
we had quite amazing 3days for MH
mods not banning him as global is just beyond me

tell me hows ban feels like?
/mhg/ having amazing thread btw

Attached: PC wins kek.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

bring other words than anti listfag since you got caught samefagging not long ago...
just a suggestion..

Ironically Zamtrios only exists because of the balloon mode. The developers went ahead and designed a balloon monster with jiggle physics on their own and the team went along with it and turned it into Zamtrios

>please stop calling me Anti-listfag
Lmfao

mod the streamstones in you jackass. don't let capcom train you into falling for their live service crap.

i mean you got caught..which got you banned
you really have memory problem dont you

Attached: listfag BTFO.png (681x386, 13K)

OK, I'm convinced. The antilistfag shitposter is worse than the actual list.

hello listfag

hello anti-listfag

>no comeback after falseflag reveal..
>woah antilistfag is just...WORSE
yikes

STOP REPLYING TO HIM, YOU'RE NOT HELPING

Attached: 1519580054859.gif (500x500, 352K)

>and takes bait..
2ez

I wonder if Reddit is any better than this

Attached: 1557658456217.jpg (481x956, 239K)

Why do you end your sentences with two periods like this..

comeback to /mhg/ man
we miss you

it's listfag falseflagging. It's the same fucking guy

EVEN AMIDST ALL THIS CHAOS I SAY
FUCK OFF KHEZU KEK

Attached: 1556107052435.jpg (348x460, 26K)

cant he got banned
so he's here
it's same guy
he got caught
check this

Imagine spending all your waking hours archiving any post that you suspect is from the mythical "listfag"

3>>>>>1

Whoever wasted the time to make this image is truly an anti-listfag

Imagine being listfag

So, what's your favorite MH music?
Mine's this
youtube.com/watch?v=OcET1FOgPxo&t=205s

again hello listfag

Imagine being Anti-listfag (you)

Even when he gets deleted, found out, or even if mods publically ban this dude, you little shits still give him attention. There's no fucking point in replying to him

Attached: 1520558319969.jpg (1200x1125, 228K)

Am HR 302, but doesn't have single handicraft or mind's eye jewel, and only 1 ironwall jewel. RNG fucks me in the ass real hard

mods gotta global ban his ass like last time
that sthe only way
we had actually good MH thread for his 3 days ban duration
this is on mods too desu

Attached: disgusted patrick.jpg (872x685, 104K)

again hello anti-listfag

>if you do it over and over it becomes easier
What a concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOlPIHIe2rM

Attached: fiestajho_by_nch85-d8x9uhr.gif (600x338, 336K)

>this shit again

Attached: 1536856358496.png (243x193, 47K)

>notice an event with a gold dragon boi in world
>all the weapons from this boss are random drops, not guaranteed and theres a shit ton of them
>chances of getting the ones you want is extremely rare
Are these weapons even worth it?

I blame your ass too. You keep enticing him to come here and shitpost. You're pouring gasoline on fire for fucks sakes. Just stop, man. One screencap was enough. Making billions is just asking for him to come here

Attached: 1521435877557.jpg (800x600, 266K)

Most of them are the strongest in their category

DID YOU JUST MENTIONED HIM?!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.59_[2018.11.18_04.39.44].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

why is it my fault when he gets banned from /mhg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=HU4R1WM-Gkk
I really like the bit that sounds like War of the Worlds

because you mentioned him. Come on look at where this shit all started ITT. I know you wanna do something, but the best thing to do right now is to just report and ignore. No point giving it any further attention no matter how many times he gets banned.

A shitton of them drop when you're done plus a chance to carve up to 4 more from the horns at the end
A lot of them are upgrades over the crafted stuff but they're not massive differences except for the Kjarr Elemental stuff for CB, SnS, Bow, and DB

A lot of weapons from Kulve are either BiS or perfect sidegrades. Get to grinding, and maybe add a good quality noose to your ebay cart in advance.

You fed the troll
This is why you have a bad reputation now as antiLstfag

I mean, cmon
youtu.be/auE4CYwszco

hello listfag

Serious question should the superman dive be removed from the series or nerfed like making it cost your entire stam bar? The iframes on it seems so out of place compared to how tight the iframes are for the regular roll.

Please stop gaslighting

Too bad rest of the game is just as bad.

what did I just said? stop giving him attention
you too. Stop it. Just wait for the ban wave

global ban is the only way
him hopping Yea Forums from /vg/
isnt gonna solve any shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtBSbOba6s&feature=youtu.be&t=1

I wish Monster Hunter was still niche...

Attached: 1394234742261.gif (320x240, 2.57M)

Not when weapons like SA still don't have any defensive moves, while LS gets two counters

it was niche because it was shit
MHW saved this franchise

And replying to him all the time won't solve it either. Just trust me on this and just stop replying altogether. This is my last post mentioning listfag, do the same. Mods are gonna be here soon

Attached: 1519524634610.jpg (686x1200, 306K)

It's not just one person retard.

t. gatekeeping westcuck

All i wanted was to talk about MH god fucking dammit.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

again global ban solves it..
>its not one person
again
check this
he falseflags himself and got caught when ban got him

Ban Lizardus too while we're at it. Impersonating listposter "ironically" or unironically is effectively just as cancerous.

Attached: 1471440274610.jpg (1264x944, 369K)

You will have advanced autism and you will like it.

Trust me it's not just one person. Get some help for your paranoia.

All we can do is just wait

Attached: This kills the droggo.jpg (1384x1834, 594K)

heres solution
when he gets banned from Yea Forums
do not go to /mhg/
if he gets banned from /mhg/
do not come to Yea Forums

>sees proof
>no..no its not
yikes

you gotta take meds listfag

It's an "oh shit" button that's only available when your weapon is already away, I don't see a problem with it

I know it's not because I personally know at least two people shitposting these threads.

>listfag now paying people to shitpost with him

Imagine the LAN party

Attached: 1564585294688.png (797x448, 615K)

>its like /mhg/ again
fuck it just wait for banwave

hey on the bright side
/mhg/ now actually talks about MH now
unlike this shithole

Why the fuck would it need to be removed? You can't realistically abuse it in a fight, because you need to be sheathed in the first place. And the recovery time on it is long as fuck too, so you'll get punished for spamming unthinkingly. Not to mention that some enemies are designed around this mechanic, like Nerg's dive or Dalamadur's breath.

>there is a discord where listfags coordinate

Attached: 19b8c359789f3ae66712a93a20e48bbb.png (202x345, 60K)

Stop the shitflinging and answer this. What classifies a wyvern in MH?

Attached: 1564621140861.png (1764x1369, 2.43M)

>/mhg/ now actually talks about MH now
Ha ha. No.

you can abuse it with quick sheath skill
thats how i abused it on low rank

>I want Monster Hunter on PC!
>World releases
>It's ass
>Just wanted Monster Hunter on PC, would have been happy with a straight up port
>Based Citra chinks come in and make a build that runs 4U and XX flawlessly at **60 fps**
What do you call it when you get saved from monkeys paw?

Attached: images.squarespace-cdn.com.jpg (1000x541, 171K)

yes fuck fags that don't have a shield and guard up+3 lmao

listfag you got banned remember?
your powerless now for 3 days on good ass /mhg/ thread

4 Limbs and reptilian usually

>go to /mhg/
>hi guys rate my huntress :D!

>build that runs 4U and XX flawlessly at **60 fps**
Tell me more

so what would you rate?

And it's the 2nd reliable way to avoid Ukanlos' swimming if you don't know the other trick to just run around it

You'll get shit on by any monsters with frequent followup attacks especially in higher ranks if you don't know how to dodge normally.

>I want Monster Hunter on PC!
>World releases
>it's great
>just wanted Monster Hunter on PC, would've been happy to play with people on Yea Forums all day
>console war shitposters do their best to ruin every thread
What do you call it when you get monkey pawed?

>MH on PC
>emulate MHXX
>with higher resolution with multiplayer
whats the problem again?

I'm going stronger!

Attached: absolute overdrive.jpg (1184x1189, 530K)

user, no offence, but you clearly lack the experience to make a judgement of panic dive as a mechanic.

only scrubs panic..
idgaf about scrubs

cant wait for him to show in Soulborne

>/mhg/
Went listfag is gone, the thread devolves into console wars and ryukishi bashing

can you stop mentioning this shithole?

Val in HD with his remixed theme on Iceborne... A man can dream I guess.

ow its real
he's coming you may cap this

What new skeleton should they add? not MHW specifically, but the series in general

Attached: 1519886549299.gif (540x405, 899K)

gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-468#post-8712759

Also apply cheats for better render settings and FPS unlock in XX
(pastebin.com/vJffpq8N)

Remember to patch your games or the render settings might not work.

XX 60 fps proofs: streamable.com/owzyt

Attached: 0c88a40f8cd924e26d99874c8f7ef2f7.jpg (700x700, 57K)

Xoo xoo listfag

Three headed hydra.

why wont they add Lagi?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 56169645_p19.jpg (1136x643, 284K)

Not really "new" but they could probably rig Seltas Queen as a base for a scorpion type monster, it just needs bigger claws

They should really use kelbi/Kirin skeleton more often

Best flagship monsters!

Attached: 1326158_p0.jpg (960x544, 88K)

>wanting more rape horses
N
O

Attached: 1530075338504.jpg (1698x1131, 631K)

Why are those 3 always portrayed togheter

They're all PSP generation I think

LARA CROFT SAYS YES
i want OROSHI KIRIN which was deleted on MHW

Giants

Attached: Dragon'sDogmaOnline_1535735965.jpg (1920x1080, 917K)

because theyre the PSP flagships and also the artist likes drawing them together.

Attached: 43647731_p54.jpg (706x706, 292K)

I mean they already have pretty much every generalized skeleton. I'd love to see more lion-like monsters adapted from a mix of Teo and the fanged wyverns. Or if they bring underwater back they have stuff like Kelpie. I really wish Velkhana had gone full ice griffin too.
Realistically though that's probably stepping on Dragons Dogma's toes which would be bad overall since Itsuno is getting another shot at it.
I'm pretty sure mounting was built off of DDs clambering though just like how DD uses a lot of monhun skeletons and animations.

MH anime of this style when? CAPCOM HIRE THIS MAN

>oroshi and Alatreons weapon data and armor data are in the game
>they never got released
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

PSP flagships. Portable 2nd, Portable 2G, and Portable 3rd.

this is a good post

I want to fight giant fucking snakes again.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x1042, 446K)

Why aren't they adding them in Iceborne? they have their animations and skeleton but used on Xeno only

thank you user

Nerg and I think Vaal use it too

I want to believe so much, but I'm losing hopes Valbros...

I haven’t given up hope yet. There is always post-launch updates if they don’t get into the base game.

Attached: image.jpg (1550x988, 517K)

>3 hunts in and only have 1 out of the 20 Qurupeco scales I need for the set.
Should I even bother?

Attached: 1563663977171.png (337x323, 264K)

"Furenzi is too difficurt to add, prease understandu"

Attached: 1428202299800.jpg (877x851, 205K)

A centipede would probably be a fucking nightmare to animate but it'd be cool
Weird underwater shit is ripe for ideas to adapt into monsters too

Im new to World and i was wondering how/ if you can upgrade the armour skills. Do they always stay at level 1 and you need charms to make it higher? Do higher level armours start with higher rank skills?
Plz help. I may be retarded.

Attached: 1524740965627.jpg (1981x1406, 1.93M)

Nah Vaal uses Kushalas. Nerg does tho

Only Nerg and Xeno use the Magala skeleton. Vaal uses the Daora skeleton.

I think they could just use Najaralas skeleton for a centipede monster

You can upgrade armor parts but its just for buffing defense stat. For skills, you just need to forge higher tier armor sets and then fit in decos for skills.

If you're in LR, don't think about it too much, it doesn't matter until HR.

Higher rank armors have more skills, and sometimes multiple ranks of skills. You get more beyond that through jewel slots on gear and crafting/upgrading charms.

I see, I hardly fight the damn thing and it's all dark and shit in his place

The only way to get more skill points are Charms and Decorations.
Once you get to high rank there will be 2 sets of most armors, an Alpha set which has more base skill points, and a Beta set which has more slots for decorations.

Different skills have different levels. Something like Attack Boost has 7 tiers, while Fortify only has 1. You can increase the tier by stacking the skill, be it through armor, decorations, or charms. Since you're likely in LR, just worry about defense. Skills don't matter until HR.

Yeah but animating all the legs would be a shitton of work

You stack the same skill from multiple sources. Later equipment will have more points and more slots for decorations that also add points.

good most boring monster

Yeah you retarded.
The skill level on armor is what it is.
Sometimes they will be 1 level of it or more.
Yoy need to use different armors with the same skill to make it higher.
Or put decerations it the armot to increase the skill levels

ty friends

Attached: __barioth_and_inubashiri_momiji_monster_hunter_portable_3rd_and_etc_drawn_by_mtmy__ef2f85e84d1f0b52c (900x654, 544K)

Attached: 44924078_p71.jpg (890x607, 219K)

Godspeed greenhorn.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x735, 304K)

Based horrorfag

fuck it, I'm taking the cutepill. Link me the artist

Fucking hate the way basically 90% of his body bounces your hits when he gets his armor.

Attached: how2sauce.png (568x133, 29K)

Make a wyvern out of the Gargwa skeleton

sorry, forgot I had that function

Attached: 76151568_p25.jpg (1654x1495, 463K)

Switch axe user here, I'm not sure what you're talking about

Say hello to the only dangerous Tigrex in the series

Attached: MH4U-Molten_Tigrex_Head_Break_001.jpg (310x186, 10K)

Gunlance Chad here, what's bouncing?

>give MHW Tigrex Molten's triple charge
>except there is so much space and normal Tigrex is too small so it isn't threatening anymore

That would be rad, Astalos is cool as fuck.

Tigrex aims his charge better now though
Gonna be scary when you run into a gold crown or if they do a fuckhuge Tigrex event fight

He only said that they picked Glavenus because it's the first monster they think of when they think of X/XX, not that it was the sole rep.
I'm not expecting the rest of the four or Val until next game at the earliest but they weren't ruled out entirely.

Give him a variant

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83K)

That's not how Nergigante reproduction works, retard.

most boring flagship
prove me wrong

Rathalos exists

Shut the fuck up Rathalos

thats MH1 flagship so it doesnt count

*only good flying wyvern

Rathalos

Slow down with those goalposts

Chrome-scaled Seregios

Is there any reason to not use adept style? It seems like the only relevant style and I can't stand to use any of the other ones.
It completely eliminates the need for things like ear plugs, wind res, tremor res, and all those types of skills.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

2 legs 2 wings/arms
Dragons seem to mostly be 4 legs (or 2 legs and 2 arms) and 2 wings. Also don't ask me about Kirin or yamatsukami or that xbox huge snake from frontier, they are Elder dragons because why the fuck not.

He's better than every other standard flying wyvern

Grimclaw is the only Tigrex I have ever carted to.

He's been reworked twice so yes, it counts
Even without the cuck Seregios is one of the best

Brave, it's the same as adept, but you can do 10x the damage.

"Elder Dragon" is just the "WTF is this shit?" category, as the researcher NPCs have mentioned several times.

this, played fu this year with a friend and it was still fucking awesome

Elder Dragons also have Elder Dragon Blood in common too though

True dragons are the ones with the 6 limbs like Kush, Teo, Fatty, etc. The rest are just mysterious and unknown creatures unable to be categorized in the other groups

Raisex is the best flying wyvern, though.

What's brave in english? valor? I tried it but I don't understand it yet, maybe i should check out a tutorial.

The Adept run will get you fucked if you dodge through certain attacks that have good tracking on the followups and in some cases the abilities it removes hurt more than the dodge helps, it's busted for Bow though.
Brave has basically no real downside for most weapon types once you get used to building meter quickly.
Aerial is cheesy on a few annoying monsters
Striker gives some weapons massive power boosts to their bread and butter abilities, plus 3 hunter arts.
Alchemy is literally only worth a shit on Hammer because it only removes the dumb Lv3 charge spin that you only ever use by mistake.

There are several scorpion monsters in frontier. It's weird that there are no mainline ones.

Frontier players flipped their shit when FU got Lavasioth and Hypnocatrice (at the time the only Frontier exclusive monsters) and the main MH devs have stayed away from reusing Frontier content ever since.