X-2

>lol there was a machina that could beat Sin in our basement the whole time
???

Attached: 1468014376-3683298840.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

Spoilers yo !

I'm stuck in chapter 3 still

You saw what happened when you use anything but airship mounted machina weaponry to attack Sin, if you don't oneshot it you are absolutely going to get fucked when it flies out of range and uses Terra Graviton

They didn't want to beat Sin, though. Did you actually play X? It was a method of control for the masses.

Redpill me about X2
I only know it's bad, that Yuna is a pop star and that Tidus ends up dying like a retard in the novel that continues the story

A better Charlie's Angels game than the actual Charlie's Angels game

Rikku is a qt. That's all you need to know.

X2 is like DMC2 of final fantasy X.
Shits on everything first game established.

it probably has the best gameplay in the entire serie, each job is actually fun to use and min maxing feels nice.
Yuna is a pop star in the first 10 minutes of the game and never brought again
The novel is irrelevant and it's writter did it just to kill the FFX timeline because he was sick of it

It's not even the real Yuna

Tidus kick blitzball severed head

More like 3, shits on the previous game and is better than the previous 2 games by a large margin

the real yuna is a pop star

I mean about the story

>never brought again
1000 words

>al bhed, church and youth league are all separate political factions at odds with each other because Spira isn't going to just centering around when Sin will resurface and The Calm ends again
>Yuna finds a video sphere of the actual dude Tidus was based on, he turns out to be a vengeful piece of shit and hijacks a war machine from back before the war that destroyed Zanarkand ended and tunnels into the Farplane with it, which upsets all the sleeping aeons
>YRP act as mediators between the three factions while also fighting another team of treasure hunters while unravelling the truth of not-Tidus and how he got blue-balled to death by Yevonites
But none of that matters because it's 250 hours of bullshitting and fanservice

>yuna is a pop star but never brought up again
Chapter 4 retard

oh the story is absolutely retarded in its own way, the characters are shit, the bad guys are just generic team rocket comedy fools, brother came from being the silent skilled pilot to being the dumb retard who screams all the time, each bad guy is a cliché of its own ideology.
On the other hand, most places in spira being transformed into a tourist attraction make sense because for once, it's possible to have fun without being genocided by a gigantic flying frog
so what ? it's almost irrelevant at this point

You're mad about this when penance exists?
Also did you fucking play the game? They clearly explained that vegnagun was uncontrollable and would just nuke the planet killing EVERYONE

>frog
It's more like a whale iirc

The only important part of the story is that a little Al bhed kid ends up building the largest energy business ever on a Faraway planet, leading to the creation of energy infused super soldiers/alien human hybrid that ends up wanting to become god

>it's irrelevant at this point
It's the entire focus of the chapter you fucking moron
Yuna has this big macros style concert in the thunder plains because everyone needs to stop being angry faggots

I liked it. Goes back to atb style and has a LOT of mini games. Monster breeding was a neat addition. There’s a lot of stuff to do every chapter, you’ll probably need a guide to get 100% story. Play an hour instead of listening to opinions on it. Yea Forums is notorious about “if it’s not the greatest game ever it’s shit” which annoys the fucking hell out of me.

Why didn't they want to beat sin in X, isn't that what happened at the end? It's been so long, I really don't remember much about the character except the beginning and that Sin was actually Jecht?

>characters are shit
Opinions disregarded. Could you be any more vague about what you don’t like? It’s one thing to say you don’t like something but stop calling everything shit. There’s no objectivity when you’re only stating your opinion. You’ll make more friends in life if you start saying “I don’t like it” instead of “it’s total fucking shit”

The cast wanted to beat Sin but le epic government didnt

I know about that already and I like it despite how retarded it sounds

I think Nojima has been huffing moon rocks or something. His newsest writings have been a special kind of madness.

It's not that they didn't want to beat Sin, they didn't think it could be done.

Killing Sin the conventional way would give him a new host and sacrifice both summoner and the person they chose to be their "final aeon", Yu Yevon would just spend however many years restructuring Sin around the corpse that "killed" it
It's not so much that the church itself wanted Sin to never die that it was run by immortals who literally didn't care anymore because anyone who cared enough about living forever could will themselves higher than the average Fiend and no one bothered to find a better way