Do ark games acualy look like this now?

Do ark games acualy look like this now?
Or is the company still exclusively relaying on bullshots.

Iv seen what ark acualy looks like even on ultra and its never as nice as the screenshots on the steam store page.
And the worst part is they still never show actual in game during trailers or screenshots.

Attached: ss_a060a0b9a655e3abad4177f121fe6a88d9c41985.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

No that's clearly a bullshot.

Looks nothing like that, and I hate it when they take screenshots not from an in-game perspective.

Yea in the god knows how long the game has bean on the steam store page not once in any trailer or store front art did they ever use actual in game screenshots.

It's pointless too since you can just go on youtube and check the gameplay etc.

this game sucks when you have no friends to play with. i dont want to waste my time on a public server.

its a bullshot but the games decent from what im told by my roommate
id download it but i dont even have an internal hdd atm and stuck with a 300 gig external that doesnt have over a hundred gig of space
also dont super like rustclones and it runs pretty meh on my system

Play SP with boosted settings bruh. Its comfy asf

May as well just go admin and complete the game, these games are pointless without friends.

Boy, it sure is good that that turtle never needs to submerge, or else that house would be destroyed.

I gotta admit though, Turtle house looks pretty comfy.

it would look nothing like that in real servers, because it's too easy to break into. It would be a soulless commie metal box with multiple layrers of walls hiding few chests/beds/crafting stations. These games all suffer from this problem, you can't build cool shit, because it's very hard and time consuming to build, and insanely easy to destroy.

ARK had a singleplayer mode when I played, imo that was the only fun way to play.

>a nice looking house with wooden walls and thatch roofing
LMAO

It was fun when my friends took over the entirety of officials server 16 and made everyone there effectively slaves. Even managed to knock them out and take them to jails and have our autist micspam at them. The strangest thing was these people didn't just quit but kept fucking coming back. It was bizarre how willing they were to be subjects for our amusement.

But then lmao cheating chinks happened and the devs let it.

i think all this Yea Forums shit is getting to me but it seems like 2 darkies with 2 whiteys

>big tribe fag crying about bigger tribe fags
Big tribes is the sole reason PvP in this game is unplayable. One tribe will always reach critical mass at which point it's impossible to play the game unless you join them. Most of the time said tribe is chinks, which is even fucking worse, since they never sleep, and they reach critical mass faster because they cheat. There needs to be a hard 4 player cap on tribes, alliances not allowed, and a very strict amount of land a tribe can claim. Otherwise every server is just one zerg tribe owning 90% of everything.

>Crafting stations outside
>openings other than door/hatch
Obviously they weren't aiming to reflect the commieblocks players have to build in order to not get their shit stolen.

Fucking sucks even with a friend its a shit game dont waste your time with this retarded kid sandbox

Everything you said is true, but you'll have poopsocking neckbeards or lvl 1 sociopath kiddies hurl insults at you if you suggest it.

I just said fuck it and decided to join in on the exploiting. Join ORP server, use alt account to set walls, maybe a couple pillar deep perimeter, then pincode your shit and laugh when the alpha fags can't do shit to you as you enjoy the solo tribe life.