Paragon or Renegade Shep?

Paragon or Renegade Shep?

Attached: 6390CE16-9BF6-4783-BEDA-144921E8E45F.jpg (1680x1050, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jNFn8XVFc
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Broker_Dossiers/Miranda_Lawson
youtube.com/watch?v=dm6ngV-Kcyw
masseffectsaves.com/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=HmcIsdHdvJA
help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/download-dlc-for-classic-origin-games
youtube.com/watch?v=-KjM9SouVN8
youtu.be/Df6ASAfbse8
youtube.com/watch?v=xzqWiynVdUA
youtu.be/GWo-xJIg1Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/M-76_Revenant
youtu.be/R_NAoNd4YyY
youtube.com/watch?v=8OLBXJ9MngE
youtube.com/watch?v=A4eKauB_vXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Choosing between being Hitler and Jesus is boring. I just did every qte morality option just to see what would happen.

Renegade if you're not a cuck

Paragon ManShep
Renegade FemShep

Renegade to enemies and paragon to shipmates.

Also Tali is best girl, anyone who disagrees is a confirmed toasterfucker and not a friend of the civilized and enightened social class. Miranda SHITTYFACE a.k.a "56%" is not my waifu. She is cerberus agent and probably no love towards you. Praise Tali.

(Garrus is an acceptable alternative.)

Renegade to people who piss me off
Paragon to friends

generally half and half leaning towards renegade, cause i play as femshep and jennifer hale is a more convincing renegade than mark meer is most of the time. im sure its directing though, cause i have nothing against mr meer

>not watching Tali and Garrus suck eachother's amnio acids while Liara titfucks you

ME is a bad franchise.

The reddit answer

I'M NOOTRAL

>The reddit answer
The even more reddit answer

seethe moar

bump

Paragon

Fuck off back to eddit

why

Paragon healer

Attached: 1528157372720.png (2048x1024, 1.64M)

why

I'm a healer

Attached: 1546789084109.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

centrist shep

You see the more extreme ends of the paragon and renegade spectrum actually resemble each other quite a bit.
So a full paragon and full renegade actually are basically the same making the whole discussion irrelevant.
Enlightened centrism is the true patricians choice.

Horseshoe proved right once again.

wat

Both, depending on the situation

Destroy is the only real option though

Attached: Don't care, still alive.png (934x1080, 585K)

Its a fucking video game retard, not politics
Furthermore it is impossible to play as neutral in atleast Mass Effect 2, which makes the whole Paragon/Renegade shit even more stupid because they messed it up.

healslut*

>NOOOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO BE NICE WTF THIS IS TOTALLY NOT WHAT SASUKE WOULD DO

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jNFn8XVFc
Paragon in 1. Renegade in 2. Fuck 3

Attached: the chad renegade.jpg (362x389, 18K)

>THERE IS A REALM OF EXISTENCE SO FAR BEYOND YOUR OWN YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE IT. I AM BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION. I AM /POL/ACK.

Renegade. Also femshep was too ugly and everyone shilling her voice is a numale.

Renegade Shep all day.

*moonwalks into your quarters*

Attached: 1548279753176.jpg (900x676, 78K)

Paragon big decisions because Bioware are faggots and remove a lot of content otherwise.
Renegade dialogue options and quick times because they are much more fun.

Well don't worry the cucks shilling for femshep did fuck all and people still played the male. I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage for male hasn't changed much since this picture was made in 2013.

Attached: me3 stats.jpg (640x1158, 285K)

>What do you want?

Attached: Busy.jpg (1083x627, 120K)

Renegade Shep but not to the point you burn orphanages, if paragon makes more sense strategically that's fine.
But save Earth at all costs
Poor Shephard.. still fighting indoctrination in orbit of Earth ;_;

Reminder that she fucks random men on the extranet.

How does Liara only have a 54% survival rate?

So, uh, what service?

Attached: space tinder.jpg (1212x663, 177K)

90% of the renegade options are retarded and lead to wotse outcomes

Post yfw you killed Mordin so he couldn't cure the genophage

Attached: fuck off krogan.jpg (600x600, 29K)

> iPartner Connections
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_Broker_Dossiers/Miranda_Lawson

How the hell are those squad survival rates so low? How do you even get your squadmates killed in me3?

Tali can commit suicide.
Virmire survivor can get killed in Priority Citadel 2.

Renegade except the choices for crew to survive and taking loyalty missions. Kill Samara, take Morinth.

>Kill Samara, take Morinth.
People actually do this?

Right, I also forgot Harbinger will kill two of your guys if the readiness is too low for the final mission.

Tali can die on Rannoch. EDI dies in destroy ending. Ashley and Kaidan can die on the Cerberus attack on the Citadel and whoever you bring in your squad can die on the beam run at the end if your ems is low.

Attached: shepard cuck goggles.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

To unlock Domination

Doesn't your EMS have to be absurdly low for that to happen?

>Side with Geth
>Pick destroy

Attached: smug dubya.jpg (750x500, 67K)

Probably. I only know about because I watched that video where a guy got as many characters killed as possible a long time ago.

I do cause why not?

I mean you all do remember that everything after the beam is just indoctrination hallucinations?

always renegade

I did it once to see what it was like.
But as a thing your "canon" Shep did?

youtube.com/watch?v=dm6ngV-Kcyw
So in theory what is Morinth's plan after this. How does she stop everyone else in the crew coming to kill her. She couldn't hide Shepard's body because it wouldn't take more than a minute for EDI to realize Shepard was dead.

Attached: when the sex is so good it kills you.jpg (341x401, 16K)

>Side with Quarians
>Pick destroy
Sorry Joker, your sexbot isn't worth more than the galaxy

>Encourage EDI and Joker to get together
>Pick Destroy ending

Attached: pepewine.jpg (530x492, 39K)

I'd like to be nice to friends and people that deserve it and mean to assholes or straight up enemies. Sadly the game forces me to stick with being either a literal jesus or satan otherwise it penalises me. This is literally the worst system they could make.

Unromancable characters you wish were romancable
I'll start
Karin Chakwas.

kek

Attached: 1554591495863.jpg (618x966, 409K)

Commander

Attached: Dr T'soni.png (420x424, 325K)

mary sue

turning hos into housewives

Whore.

Paragon with occasional Renegade where not picking it would produce a cucky response.

>No Miranda don't shoot him!
Fuck off

>Whore
what? literally the least whorish romance option

Drawn eyebrow bitch

The Asari are all whores.

>Pick ruthless background
>Play Paragon

Attached: MOMS GONNA FREAK.jpg (800x450, 85K)

>"Yeah I played FemShep, how did you know?"

Attached: soy1.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

So, basically what amounts to Tinder? So what?

>No Legion romance
OK I guess romancing an A.I wouldn't make sens...
>Joker and EDI romance
BULLSHIT

EDI is far closer to human(humanoid) consciousness as we know it.

As if that matter in a game where you can romance literal aliens

Downloading Mass Effect 2 right now. Gonna be paragon soldier maleshep and white knight Jack since I've never done that before. Boy scout all the way.

>Downloading Mass Effect 2 right now
I hope you're importing a Mass Effect 1 save user

It's been years since I last played ME1 so I'd have to download a save in that case.

>FemShep is totally the better and canon choice! Only CoD playing dudebros played the male!

Attached: soyjak.gif (307x343, 22K)

Do you have the CYOA comic thing for mass effect 2? The default starting condition is pretty bad.

But that's true. And people who play as Sheploo, and default characters in general, should be legally barred from playing RPGs.

Is that included in the Origin version? I got it for free so I figured why not but I'm not sure. Does the tool still exist where you can swap textures and stuff? Pretty sure it edits save games as well.

Gene thief

just get a completionist male paragon save from here masseffectsaves.com/index.php

I'd agree with any other game but not Sheploo. He's too chad i can't defy him.

Attached: manlet ryder.jpg (376x761, 70K)

It's included in the digital deluxe edition along with a few other DLCs

Good god, the one made for 3 is awful. What the hell were they thinking?

Attached: 1545679670236.jpg (700x720, 119K)

He's generic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmcIsdHdvJA
3:30
The ending we deserved.

free dlc.
help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/download-dlc-for-classic-origin-games

Paragade
>Fence sitter!
Try asking the Geth or the Krogan whether or not I can't pick a side

Attached: shep geth.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

I've never default stared 3.
What's it like?

nice

The thing about the Paragon/Renegade system is that it wasn't originally good vs. evil. In ME1 and 2 it was more akin to diplomacy vs. pragmatism. Then in ME3 it basically became a light side/dark side gauge ala KOTOR 1.

The system was flawed since the first game since it encouraged you to go fully one way or the other, but it at least started with the intention of trying to address the binary morality Bioware has always been known for.

Fuck you... and thanks for asking.

Attached: me3jack.gif (500x275, 973K)

>Asari
*hits pipe*

Renegade to everyone
Kill as many people as possible including your squadmates
Let reapers win for the lulz

Paragon with the occasional Renegade action.

>8% did not sabotage the genophage
>Kaiden popularity at 1.5%
>more than half of people go easy on Garrus in the sniping contest
>Soldier: 43%
Mass Effect fans are disgusting

I tend to agree with this sentiment with the exception of Liara as she's a broken Asari.
>Virgin at 106
All Samara's daughters had lost it in there 40s
>Can't let go of the dead
>goes on a rampage to recover a corpse
In direct contrast to every other Asari you meet. Who seem very accepting of the death of loved ones.
I think she has something wrong with her.
Some sort of opposite medical condition to Ardat Yakshi where she is steadfastly loyal to the first person she melds with.

Why the geth even want the reaper upgrade? They never expressed interest in becoming individuals and legion who was the most advanced was already developing a consciousness on its own, as seen by him taking shepard's armor and some teammates saying that they were evolving, one of the morals of ME was even that the species shouldn't be forced to progress technologically by outher forces but instead developing on their own.
Did they do that just to punish people who pick destroy?

>one of the morals of ME was even that the species shouldn't be forced to progress technologically by outher forces but instead developing on their own.
Not Mass Effect 3's morals.
Getting rid of Karpyshyn ruined the franchise.

It's too bad she can't give Shepard a son.

It was fine in 1, since paragon and renegade were mostly just perks; the only major choice it auto won could also be worked around with diplomacy, so you could role play depending on the situation for most of the game.
It royally shit the bed in 2, because not only was it a key factor for multiple crew members surviving, but the system actively discouraged you from not hitting right up/down for everything, because the point requirements scaled with every potential chance to earn them. It meant that some choices could become functionally impossible if you deviated from full paragon or full renegade, while neutral was always utterly worthless

Oh the original *hits pipe*
I thought you were doing the Asari edit

>curing the genophage
Not even once. What the fuck is wrong with people?

>it's impossible to play as neutral
I played ME2 making the choices I would pick if I was actually in that situation. I still ended up with enough Paragon and Renegade points to pick some of the big Paragon and Renegade decisions towards the end.

>achieved 100% galactic readiness
To what end? You'd still have to choose between red, green and blue!

Paragon. I tried starting a renegade run after but couldn't do it.

Max Paragon early and then do consequence free Rengegade shit whenever it would be cool
>I'll relinquish one bullet, where do you want it?

Why would you sabotage the genophage? The Krogans might (probably will) become a problem again but the Reapers will 100% exterminate all of us.

but that's the reverse of how it should be... Femshep trying to sound tough and angry comes off as pure cringe.

Male Paragon
Female Renegade

isn't it guaranteed? there's no way the krogan learned their lesson since war is their reason for existing pretty much
kill the reapers and then what, kill all the krogan (again?) what if they invent a counter-genophage on their own? galaxy is fucked

Renegade, but be polite with people who are polite with you. A Renegade should still be a professional.

Attached: 1335345742642 - Copy.png (2475x1125, 219K)

>not wanting to play as a crazy psycho bitch
Pleb.

Imagine making love to her. She is for humans only. Filthy Xenos need not apply.

Attached: ee7fd1298c15406b6608f85ae6696db7.jpg (391x782, 47K)

ugly custom male renegade infiltrator

Attached: please help.jpg (587x351, 45K)

Ive got a fancy citadel blueprint from Mars that is going to make the Reapers irrelevant soon. The Salarian tech and scientists are more important at this point.
Its also immoral for a single human to mess with such a massive decision made by the galaxy before humanity was ever around.

Filthy Xeno

Attached: 1564686151743s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

The Krogans are a problem for another day. You need to throw everything at the Reapers.

>playing as a woman over man when the option is there

Attached: 1564345186994.gif (680x453, 152K)

>another infiltrator bro
Based. Infiltrator is dogshit in ME1, but the cloak skill in ME2 and 3 makes it one of the best classes in the game.

The krogan being a significant force in the Reaper War is stupid writing. They have been demilitarized; thus, they haven't the armament or carrying capacity to be a fighting force. As well, the turians have multiple colonies that are thousands of years old with populations in the hundreds of millions if not billions. They should have no shortage of soldiers.

Regardless, if you are going to use the krogan then give them a placebo or else you will be sacrificing tomorrow to win today.

Who else could make this decision? The stars belong to mankind.

Don't you get extra salarian war resources for sabotaging the cure? I haven't played me3 in a long ass time

Wrex catches on that you fooled him, and you lose some Krogan resources but keep some extra Salarian ones.
Wreave never catches on.
Im not sure which choice in total nets the most gain though.

you get more of their fleet, but if Wrex is alive he'll find out and you lose pretty much all your Krogan support. So it's either kill Wrex in 1 and sabotage the cure, or btfo that cunt frog asking you to betray your friend.

Earth-Born gang-banging racist Shepard

I miss the threads made around the launch of ME:A.

Attached: C7fYnqEX0AAmPEg.jpg (1391x1080, 522K)

TWO IN THE PINK ONE IN THE STINK

I think it's equal but only if you commit to each path. If you want the max points from destroying the cure then you have to save Mordin, which I believe means that Wrex has to die in ME1 and you have to destroy Maelon's data in ME2. If you kept data and Wrex is alive, then it's better to protect the cure.

>do the monkey paragon glitch immediately to max paragon then play the whole game as renegade while everyone still treats you like a hero

Whatever gives me the results i want
>Helpful people get Paragon
>Everyone else gets Renegade
Tbh i'd love to play 1+2 again, if they got a HD remake

>still no version of the trilogy that comes with all the dlc
most if not all of the dlc for 2 and 3 are still full price what in the hell.

Attached: 4.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Also in 1 it wasn't only about doing those big decisions that affect your paragon/renegade counters. You can greet someone like a dick which will have no real consequence, but you'll gain some renegade points for it. And unlike in many RPGs, it isn't "Will you be the good guy and get extra awards for it, or SATAN and fail every side quest and get minimum rewards" Both options in 1 normally got results without the renegade one failing the mission and turning everyone hostile to you

PC has texture mods.
Any "remake" that would get done today would just mess with the game until it was unrecognizable. 1 especially.

>bought the trilogy on PS3 for 5 bucks just for the hell of it
>it's going to cost around 40-50 if I want to play it with DLC

>Object Rho on insanity as an adept without energy drain bonus power

Attached: bizjak.png (300x300, 60K)

based.

How does me1 run on ps3? I've heard it was an even bigger bug ridden mess than it was on 360

It's decent 90% of the time, but then every so often there will be a character that is out of position in a cutscene and it looks hilarious. I've gotten Shepard not facing whoever he's talking to, and NPCs being completely out of frame. A reload fixes it though. I don't recall any bugs that were an actual problem.

>not playing as engineer
Uneducated ugleh fucks.

>playing a weirdo
umm no thanks? i'll stick to soldier or infiltrator thank you just shoot stuff

Renegade

Attached: 1561273349422.jpg (960x1200, 637K)

>64% of players did not get to meet Wrex

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1463758398983.jpg (562x600, 39K)

that's just mass effect 3 though. I'm sure everyone met him in general.

Wrex is dead on fresh start

Good luck finding a job after war is over.

Playing ME2 as an adept was a pain in the ass sometimes.

>Female
>Spacer/War Hero
>Vanguard
>Paragon
>Romanced Kaiden

>a renowned commander/fighter
>not a bright future in military service
user soldiers are needed even when there isn't a war.

somebody's gotta take care of those batarian fucking shits

it's pretty fun though, by the end your recharge speed is so quick you can use biotics in place of guns for pure damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KjM9SouVN8

Is Mass Effect responsible for the shoehorned braindead moral choice systems in all games now?

I just liked hearing Tali say "Go for the optics!"

I've always played the ME trilogy as an adept. I tried as another class but it didn't feel right. I know a lot of people play as vanguard but I don't like it.

ME's is derived from KOTOR's, not sure if it goes back further.

>implying a kleptomaniac war hero revered throughout the galaxy will need a job after it

yes
though I wouldn't say ME, more like Bioware in general.

If you ever want to try something similar but different enough, Nova-spec Vanguard in ME3 is like a close range adept due to the prime-and-pop combat system,

Same here. Maybe I just suck but for me the charge just ends up with my shield being torn apart and I'm getting shot from every direction. Feels like if I have to plan it out and use it on one or two enemies then I might as well not charge and just throw or shoot them.

I swear to god 90% of the blame for ME3, hell, the entire fucking series lies with the retarded marketing department. If they hadn't build up how epic the ending would be and how much you would be able to change events the trilogy would be much more fondly remembered. Plenty of games, particularly RPGs, have disappointing endings and nobody remembers it or gives a shit. Mass Effect got fucked by marketing and upper management talking big and making claims that they knew perfectly well weren't true.

it sure as hell is responsible for a lot of shit

Attached: [paraphrasing intensifies].jpg (547x346, 131K)

Yeah it's the high risk high reward thing that scares me a little bit, especially if the squadmates aren't doing their jobs.

I might try that. The only good thing about ME3 is the sound effects, it feels really good to do a biotic combo.

With strategy.
>ME1
>Tyrone Shepard, Earthborn, Ruthless
>The baddest, blackest Canadian in the Milky Way
>Punch Al-Jilani
>Kill Rachni Queen
>Virmire Kaidan
>Kill Council
>Pick Udina for Council
>ME2
>Punch Al-Jilani
>Shoot Conrad on foot, dies later
>Kill Samara over Morinth
>No ship upgrades
>Crew gets kidnapped
>Do a bunch of random assignments and take my sweet time
>Go through the Omega 4 Relay
>Jack eats a lazor, dies
>Kasumi gets blasted, dies
>Thane gets impaled, dies
>Volunteer Jacob to vents, dies
>Legion leads distraction team, dies
>Garrus escorts Chakwas back, dies
>Cocky Miranda holds biotic bubble, Tali gets seeker swarmed and dies
>Kill babby Reaper, Mordin in squad dies
>Miranda leading the ground team dies, Grunt too
>Shepard makes it out alive
>Keep the base
>ME3
>Punch Al-Jilani
>Tell Allers to fuck off, later dies
>Don't recuit Javik
>Sabotage Genophage cure, kill Padok Wiks
>Female Krogan dies
>Kill Wrex in confrontation
>Kill Ashley during the coup
>Kill Udina
>Genocide Quarians over Geth
>STEEEEVE dies
>Kill banshee Morinth
>Low EMS, Vega and Liara die on the beam run
>Kill Illusive Man
>Pick Destroy, wipe geth, EDI
>Shepard dies
>Only Zaeed made it out alive that day

Attached: 1564481418595.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>braindead
no
>shoehorned in all games
yes

The Paragon/Renegade system was applauded for straying away from the standard absolute good vs. total evil shit. It does give more nuanced and realistic choices than most games. But it is responsible for mainstream AAA games adopting moral decisions, most of which are fucking terrible.

>Humans only
DAS RITE

This is exactly what I did.
In my other playthrough everyone died.

Yeah well I didn't have enough points to resist the mind control scene and some other bullshit because my decisions were all over the place
The choice system wasn't very well implemented in this game

>lightside / dark side
>open palm / closed fist
>paragon / renegade

So...this is what Bioware could come up with at the height of their creativity

Attached: 1552829243004.png (645x729, 50K)

Dragon Age doesn't have moral system surprisingly and you can do some sketchy shit

>not having Jack get kidnapped and brainwashed by Cerberus
>not having Tali kill herself
Points for efficiency but lacking in sadism.

>ME3 combines morality points so you're not stuck playing all-good or all-evil
>DA2 creates the rival system so you can be a dick to your companions without them leaving or missing out on content
>both games are unfinished flops hated by fans so we'll never see either mechanic again
Sucks.

>>Only Zaeed made it out alive that day
Based

ME renegade has nothing on what you can say and do in DA:O.

Dragon Age's version of the morality system is tied to your reputation with your companions, they represent some alignment/view and judge your choices.

I hate loyalty missions and wanted to maximize deaths in ME2 because it's pretty easy but those two options are delightfully devilish...

Come home, earth boy

Attached: 1544824891639.jpg (2700x900, 379K)

>play ME1 as Paragon male shep with sole survivor and colonist as my background, go through whole campaign as a goody two-shoes doing his part for the alliance and council
>import my male shep into ME2 and play through the game same as before but more unhinged, killing mercs, pirates and soldiers without hesitation while still having a good rapport with his crew
>import my male shep again into ME3, play through the whole game making more and more ruthless decisions as the cruel reality of the war with the Reapers wears him down, leaving him an emotionless killing machine hellbent on ending the war regardless of causalities

Attached: 1523210236722.jpg (321x348, 76K)

>>DA2 creates the rival system so you can be a dick to your companions without them leaving or missing out on content
They just ripped off the influence system from Obsidian's Kotor 2, where companions would react to both 'low influence' or 'high influence'.

basedbooooy

ME1 Paragon
ME2 Renegade
ME3 Renegade

Shepard slowly gets tired of the petty politics of these sad shit aliens

I love the one in 2

Attached: friend-rival-bar.jpg (640x360, 31K)

I always found the male Shep + Liara to be the most plausible, legitimate and cuter combo. Tali is cool for sure but as I've gotten older the romance just feels a tad awkward, but not in a good way. In comparison to Liara there's something superficial about the whole thing. The rest are hardly even worth mentioning except maybe Garrus for femshep.

Tali is little sis.

>FemShep x Kaiden isn't worth mentioning

based

Unfortunately

I hate playing that shit because the screen flashes too much for my taste. Besides, up close and personal is more alpha when you go in guns blazing a dripping T as opposed to some virgin dark matter powers

>ME1 Shep: Neutral, slowly turning Renegade as his optimism for galactic society was chipped away by the lazy council
>ME2 Shep: Renegade with a heart of gold. Told off assholes and morons, had a kind heart for those he cared for, loved his crew, tolerated no BS.
>ME 3 Shep: Hardcore Renegade at first, with the galaxy doomed, but slowly ended on paragon, finding newfound respect for life, and in his diplomatic adventures, discovering renewed optimism for the galaxy. Ultimatly ended up destroying the reapers and the geth, as the Geth always turned to their masters, and organics should find their own path in life, also to keep Shepard alive because Tali needs her husband.

Ah based.

based
cringe

They fucking butchered my boy in 3. I was able to forgive Bioware for what they did to the Vindicator but I'll never forgive them for what they did to the Revenant.

Attached: me2 revenant.png (512x256, 53K)

Shotguard vanguard is somewhat annoying to play in ME3. Without ME2's onion layered system, most enemies fly right after your charge so it's hard to connect a headshot. Shotguns also don't work well the weapon weight/recharge system and you want fast recharges as a vanguard. You could use a burst-y SMG to solve the range and recharge issue, but then you'd be wondering why don't you prime the enemies with the gun+ammo power first, then detonate them with the charge after for big explosions. It's just not as satisfying with ME3's system.

Paragade. Be a hero, but you a bitch if you didn't do the renegade interrupt to punch the dude out of that window or electrocute the mechanic.

in 1 persuasion was tied to an actual skill that you got free points in by hitting certain paragon/renegade levels, and which carried over between playthroughs. combined with a bug that got you infinite paragon/renegade points with one of the NPCs in Noveria it was possible to max it out without spending any skill points and then have access to all persuasion options without having to actually have your alignment strongly one way or another.
it did actually get better in 3 compared to 2 from what i recall, because while the choices themselves may have been more retarded your persuasion ability was tied to a combined paragon/renegade score or something like that.

Based

>Sole Survivor and Colonist
>not having Shepard immediately be a cynical, whatever-it-takes kinda guy who is harsh on his crew but actually still cares about them deep down
>Not playing as Shepard who's too afraid to be compassionate, but who eventually realizes what he's fighting for and embraces his fears and starts taking care of his crew

i had too many points from multiplayer.
I could 100% without even playing the game

>only 4% completed insanity
it's not even that hard

That's a weird way of spelling Samara, user. Best waifu and best MILF.

Attached: bestmilf.png (1231x1035, 1.18M)

>not playing an rpg multiple times as various classes or races, or in this case one of two genders
Do people just not know what RPG means?

Mostly renegade but really choose the dialogue option you feel like choosing
1 and 2 is great for renegade but 3 has some really fucked up renegade choices like killing your previous companions for no reason

Attached: 1565060338780.png (1700x1700, 1.08M)

I don't see much point to playing insanity these days. It's just a number increase from Hardcore (ME2) and Normal (ME3)

First ever playthrough:
Male (duh)
Soldier (DUH!)
Ashley Romance (Is there another option?)
Paragon let the council die, duh

Attached: shupp.jpg (445x445, 45K)

Starting Paragon in ME1 and going more and more renegade through the ME2 and ME3

>Kill Wrex on Virmire
>Kaidan walks over and asks if I'm okay
>"I'm feeling a hell of a lot better than he is"

Attached: heh2.jpg (552x504, 35K)

a big difference in 2 was that it gave every enemy, no matter how ridiculous, some layer of protection which fucked with any kind of physics attacks. i only played 3 i think twice so don't recall enough of what its differences were.

Attached: 1531658399207.jpg (515x410, 20K)

Didn't 3 have a single reputation bar, with paragon and renegade as flavour?

The enemies already have the layered condoms at Hardcore difficulty. It's not a bad thing, it forces you to plan a loadout/squad to deal with it. Insanity is just a straight number increase and only lengthens the fights.

For 3, it's plain numbers between the difficulties.

Had to kill him, because he discovered that i killed mordin to prevent cure

Attached: 1563531472051.jpg (331x491, 20K)

Krogan genocide best day of my life.

Attached: 1491844563487.png (404x399, 123K)

Only greasy basedboys go for Tali because she sounds "exotic" and has a mask so they aren't as intimidated by her. Also she belongs to the most pathetic and cucked race.

Chads (like myself) go either for Ashley because HFY or for Samara if they could fuck her.

Weirdos/homos go for Jack and NPCs go for Tali

Where the babes at?

Attached: 1488911416714.jpg (679x560, 37K)

I don't remember, can you NOT recruit Wrex in 1? I know you can tell Tali and Garrus to fuck off, so I assume the answer is yes.

Isn't that far of a stretch, many criminals in the US joined the military to avoid prison and became praised Heroes

>and NPCs go for Tali
meant Liara

this is just a dumb thing to do regardless of the "krogans are space niggers" meme. if you have to kill mordin, that means that you couldn't convince him to walk away, which means that wrex is the clan leader instead of wreav and eve is dead, which then means that wrex will pull his support away from the war and all you're left with is a force of amphibian space cucks who've literally never fought an all-out-war in the entire lifespan of their species

Probably but why wouldn't you recruit Wrex? He's one of the most based characters in the series behind Javik and Zaeed.

Same here but with Soldier. I just really like the guns and ammo powers.

To spare him.
>doesn't get killed on Virmire
>doesn't find out I fucked the Krogan over
On the other hand, he'd probably die on some shitty merc mission on some backwater planet, so tough luck

3 layered enemy defenses, but every party member and class ends up over powered and can deal with anything.
2 on insanity really required AP weapon upgrades, balanced party member powers, really quick power regen spec, ect.

>or for Samara if they could fuck her.
yo
youtu.be/Df6ASAfbse8

Same reason I let Ashley die on Virmire, to spare him from becoming something he's not in ME3

>58% let garrus win
what the fuck?

Attached: 1495306479682.jpg (406x364, 35K)

lmao wut. the weapon mods make it actually viable in 3. hell, that thing with the N7 Destroyer in multiplayer was literally unstoppable. Like a turret on wheels.

It depends on how badly you've fucked up so far.

If Wrex and the powerful female krogan or whatever are alive, the game implies that they will be able to control the race until they become sensible. They understand they need to adapt not only for their survival because another genophage that can kill them all instead next time is possible, but that peace is a better solution anyway.

If either of them are dead, then the answer is to sabotage the genophage because they'll fuck us all right after the war. Especially if Wrex is dead because his dumbass replacement won't even realize what you did.

Renegade all day

Attached: mass effect.jpg (960x389, 64K)

this has got to be the worst virgin vs chad out there. half this shit is flat out wrong instead of bastardized truth. apply yourself user.

Attached: 1007845125.jpg (320x340, 60K)

There was no plan. It was just shitty writing that relies on the player being the center of the universe and everything ceasing to exist after they die. Morinth would be dead within minutes and she knows it but she does it anyway because once Shepard dies the game is over and he will reload.

>Died in the suicide mission; was still able to use the character in ME3
only funny part on this but it got a good chuckle out of me.

This reminded me how badly Mass Effect 2 copied the dark/light system from KOTOR, but Paragon/Renegade were not light/dark in Mass Effect 1.

>Open Palm and Closed Fist
What bothered me about those is that they weren't even your standard good/evil but more distinct ideologies that got boiled down to good and evil by the game itself.

Open Palm was harmony and Closed Fist was discord but that one didn't mean saving the helpless and the only didn't mean killing puppies. The main villain of the game followed an extreme Open Palm philosophy.

I wanted to be 50/50 but most Renegade choices in this game are straight up needlessly mean.

2 tried to differentiate Paragon and Renegade as Hero v Badass but 3 really just streamlined it into "Who cares, auto dialogue"
Even really early in the game they put front and center the Interrerupts aren't even tied to the P/R bar, it's just extra dialogue stuff (Vega punching match)

The Quarians aka space rats tried to kill the Geth. They did nothing wrong.

>Chads (like myself) go either for Ashley
Chads are into trannies? what a twist

>create sentient life
>try to murder it
>shocked and indignant when it defends itself
Quarians are the worst kind of kikes.

she can be improved but she still sucks

Attached: 569-1510116932-1686677745.jpg (990x873, 416K)

I always choose paragon first because my default behavior in games is to be a gigantic moralfag, though I always do a renegade run afterwards
I mean to be fair that's because Liara is basically the canon LI, the story flows better if you romance her.
ironically Mshep x Kaidan is quite nice as far as gay vidya romances go

i will never unsee the shading on her face as stubble

The ME1 face mod solves everything.

>killing your based amphibian bro when you can let him live AND sabotage the genophage
I see someone was a retard and didn't kill wrex and delete maelons data which is the full retard route

I can see it, the make-up really doesn't help

a nuke solves everything if you catch my drift

Patrician taste

Attached: ash.jpg (670x1191, 110K)

CAREFUL DIPLOMACY

Paragon has always been
>diplomatic, generous, looks for peacefull solutions, nice person, promotes cooperation between species and is a pro-councilfag, fine with AI and thinks krogan can be redeemed
while Renegade has always been
>aggressive, the ends justify the means, being a hilarious jackass, promotes humanity dominating the galaxy, hate AI and think krogan are basically subhuman animals
the only area where they really were schizos were in alliance loyalty and opinion of cerberus in each game

What is it with you and trannies?

It's called being a good partner instead of a slut. I still hate how bitchy she became in 2 though even if her loyalty can't be questioned.

>Plebeian taste
ftfy

i've never played me, why does he look like that?

Attached: A scanner darkly.jpg (560x420, 131K)

>shits on your xeno slut
ftfy

You're a cyborg brought back from the dead. Being a huge asshole makes your wounds not heal because of the chad energy you radiate, resulting in cool glowing Sith eyes.

Attached: 1563064631843 (1).jpg (1307x1935, 477K)

I totally pushed this guy, also looking now goddamn is the gun raising animation for the skinhead chick awful, maybe andromeda wasnt such an exception after all.

>tranny fucker is a scat fetishist
who woulda guessed from a degenerate

Best Renegade line in the whole series:

"You're forgetting something... I'm a Spectre too."

Attached: Frank Jaeger.gif (72x104, 5K)

>Depends on the species...Turian.

>Fucking outside your race
>Calling others degenerate

Attached: ash.jpg (1131x1920, 553K)

>when the aliens look more like women than the human (((female)))
it's a dead end either way, might as well fuck something that looks feminine

Shepard isn't la creatura like Ashley tho. You mean species.

this

Bend over
I meant human race but you're right

Stay loyal to your friend and betray your race when the Krogan hordes raze Earth.

no thanks, i didnt choose the tranny

Max out paragon and renaged points with save editor and pick what you want.

kek touche

>with save editor and pick what you want
you realize you can just do that from the ingame console right? no need for a save editor

It's not like gibbed is hard to use user.

Or that, I guess. I mostly messed with save editor for other stuff, so that's what I know best.

Hot.
She was and is my ME waifu. Mommy Benezia, Shiala and Tela Vasir are also great.

>opinion of Cerberus
I hate how 3 railroads you into disagreeing with TIM no matter what. I get that they needed generic grunts as regular enemies like the mercs in 2 were, but turning Cerberus into a generic evil organisation rather than the cold pragmatists they were in 2 is terrible writing.

Thread/

>but turning Cerberus into a generic evil organisation rather than the cold pragmatists they were in 2 is terrible writing.
They were evil from the start tho. 2 was the retcon.

yeah but enabling the console is easy and you can do everything in game

I prefer her not-green'd.

Attached: Shiala_Feros_Colony.jpg (830x674, 277K)

looks like a fucking tranny. she looked the best in mass effect 1
RIP old Bioware and FUCK NEW BIOWARE

Attached: bioware rip.jpg (500x701, 76K)

Do you even have to enable it? I thought it was always on. Besides, shit like carrying Liaras romance from 2 to 3 is still easier in gibbed so it's not like it's out of the way.

Excellent taste.
Women always make better bitches and/or villains. Men always make better heroes.

The xenos are hotter anyway.

Attached: 569-1510116956-623493597.jpg (1374x1080, 624K)

>Do you even have to enable it? I thought it was always on.
you have to change one small setting in the config file IIRC but it's no big deal
>Besides, shit like carrying Liaras romance from 2 to 3 is still easier in gibbed so it's not like it's out of the way
oh I keep gibbed around for stuff like that and fixing the conrad verner bug from 1->2 but the console is useful if you want to play on super duper easy mode with god mode, adding talents, the one hit kill superguns etc.

I like her either way.

I'm replaying a full renegade run and I want the most of teammates dead. It would be cool to fuck someone as well. Can it be done?

Attached: 1557136383565.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

>I want the most of teammates dead.
Why?

Of course. Your only option for boning in 1 is Liara if you kill Ashley, but anyone you bone can die in 2 besides Liara. Not sure about 3.

Fuck Shiala on the Citadel to get your blueberry qota in.
Fuck Jack when you speak with her for the first time on the Normandy, she's useless afterwards anyway.
Fuck Liara.

You can end up with as few squad mates alive as this. It's so depressing its actually kind of funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzqWiynVdUA

Attached: sad sara.png (1127x685, 72K)

Oh god that's great.

hol' up, they didn't actually make the andromeda tards N7, did they?

Yeah sure, the old bioware forums had a very popular ME2 thread about killing as many team mates as possible while doing all the content (loyalty missions) and ensuring shepard lives at the end of ME2 (requires at least 2 squadmates alive). It's harder than you think, though ME3 opened up further opportunities to kill/betray your team mates (e.g. kill Kaiden/Ashley, backstab Mordin, kill wrex when he confronts you, get tali to sudoku etc.)

>letting Big McLargeHuge and Liara bite it in the Citadel run and choosing Destroy halves that number further

We don't talk about bindromenda.

Big

Attached: 1552140149251.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

renegade femshep

Attached: 367-0-1472835666.jpg (670x364, 18K)

Their daddy is N7, the kids are autists.

Ahh, my favorite blueberry armor. She has them big, just like Mommy Benezia

Attached: Matriarch_Benezia_charbox.png (1920x2160, 2.4M)

Blue

Attached: 1521399374081.jpg (1648x3092, 682K)

jack off to jack

Attached: jack_x_shep.jpg (1600x900, 242K)

kill wrex
kill rachni queen
destroy maelons data
sabotage genophage
kill quarians
destroy reapers
perfect galaxy

Attached: 1564443099553.jpg (349x336, 16K)

Just finished a 100% playthrough of ME1 what class should I play 2 as? No adept.

adept

Unironically Soldier. Sentinel is fine too.

what were you in 1?

Are Asari matriarchs still fertile? How long are Asari still able to reproduce?

adept or sentinel with soldier weapon loadout

Soldier Infiltrator or Sentinel

Sentinel

Soldier paragon colonist warhero an inspiration to all Alliance soldiers

Liara is only 100 and Aethyta seems to imply her and Benezia were already Matriarchs before they had Liara.

If only we could have had Benezia too...

Either keep soldier or go vanguard. For 2 all you're really picking is weapon selection since there's only like 4 skills a character.

so Asari matriarch stage begins at 700 years and Asari can live over 1000 but when do the eggs spoil? If they do at all.

Do they have eggs? They are fucking aliens who reproduce through mind fucking my dude.

Might as well continue as Soldier, 2 is the only game where it's actually fun.

>everyone going with mary sue, blander than oatmeal Liara, meanwhile I have the best asari to myself

Feels good man.

Attached: 08802A730AC46EEC9146F1615D7B86007BDB98E3.jpg (637x358, 56K)

But you can't have her

>tags: femdom
no thanks, fag.

Attached: 114.gif (243x135, 441K)

biotics are stored in the balls

soldier is so boring in 2, literally a cover shooter.

I want to break the one rule on Omega!

Attached: 1529757513461.jpg (698x1143, 220K)

I mean only Vanguard with charge and Infriltrator with stealth differ from just staying in cover and shooting/spacemagic/techopowers like how every other class plays.

Is Yea Forums dead? i've never seen it this slow.

Why Sentinel its maybe the only class in mass effect that I have never really played

Because you can become pic related

Attached: You_may_not_have_parents_but_at_least_you_got__4427f3dea2c6ba880479abe5d36c9b4f.jpg (584x622, 118K)

Never played it either, but Ive heard Tech Armor is stupid broken in 2.
Adept Barriers in 3 were fun for probabl the same reasons

Because you'll ascend to godhood

Intriguing but how is sentinel in offense?

Can you get Revenant as Sentinel this is important

Powerset to counter ANYTHING and a special armor ability that upon depleting takes out EVERYTHING around you.

No.

Great against shields and armor with Overload and Warp. If it had incendiary rounds it would be the best class, easily. Once you get weapon training to be able to use the Mattock and something like warp ammo it'll make even insanity go smooth.

Nah, you don't start with assault rifle training. Mattock is best girl though.

>Mattock
My favorite.

Well I guess mattock has to do and whatever else sentinel gets.

I stayed relatively in the middle, I downloaded a trainer at the time that let me have this face all the time it looks sick.

tech armor is turning on godmode for insanity

i want to suck liaras biotics

I feel fear...for the very last time

Attached: MassEffect3 2012-06-11 19-23-36-57.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>thought I'd give Andromeda a fair shot and find some fun in it
>cringy dialogue around every corner
>boring fetch quests
Aside from the combat, and atmosphere, which was goodish, they really fucked it up.

Attached: renegadevsparagonnavigatingmasseffect_00.jpg (624x373, 10K)

Ok so Sentinel it is then now should I continue my Romance with Liara or get something new?

The combat was terrible though.
I got a copy about a year after launch for 10 Canadian loonies. I was going to buy a used copy until the clerk told me how cheap the new ones were.

At least the religious science officer was a qt

Attached: Mass Effectâ„¢_ Andromeda_20180516000950.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Liara is quite literally Shepards OTP. You *can* choose someone else, but its meh.

>not just pirating it
Why would you do that to yourself?

Continue, if it's your first time playing and maintain it in 3 as well. I'm not even a Liarafag, but the fact that she's Bioware's 'canon' romance shows.

>Destroy is the only real option though
BASED!

>muh brand loyalty
>muh developers

Attached: 1565094186451.png (2518x1024, 319K)

I wouldn't survive in Canadian copyright jail

Attached: Mass Effectâ„¢_ Andromeda_20180501230254.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

I'm surprised at this desu. I like that Ashley was religious and they never fucked with it. Does this girl end up losing her faith or is she based the whole way through?

That's his shitty pc doing that.
I've never seen any of the glitches people claim are common.

They never ever get into specifics iirc.
Its just "there is probably a higher power" every other time you talk to her. Shes not even a part of an organized religion.

Its still a nice break from the rest of your garbage shipmates

Attached: Mass Effectâ„¢_ Andromeda_20180519021457.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Im sorry anons, but Tali and her hips are too strong. It is too late for me.

To be fair she does have the second most numerous interactions. I really hate quarians though.

enjoy your sing-along mode, fag

Why did you have to remind me of that..

>Tali and her hips are too strong
Lord Jesus, this. I don't even care that she's a fucking thot who gets drunk and brags about her womb tattoo and wanting to get double-teamed

Attached: 1505943785399.jpg (2000x3109, 1.01M)

Amazon FemShep Best Femshep

Attached: 1524783468868.gif (500x525, 129K)

youtu.be/GWo-xJIg1Z0

The exact same line plays if you're femshep

god i want renegade femshep to bully me

Dopn't remember saying it doesn't.

Attached: 105112345699.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

So, I wonder who then? Some Krogan wench wants to lez out, some male Krogan (I would be there would be more than on....) or Wrex?

Shepard is such a Mary Sue. Fuck that faggot.

>(I would be there would be more than on....)
Butchered that. I meant "I bet there would be more than one".

Why does nothing happen as Paragon but picking Renegadfe turns you into a fucking terminator?

Imagine Vega's stupid challenge with buff femshep
muh

Imagine licking her abs after that.

Do any of you just naturally play renegade in these type of games?

>spend 15 minutes to show the chump why Shepard is the Commander
>doesn't even get brought up in the DLC ever again
straight bullshit desu

I like to do the right thing but be a cunt about it

Attached: 1526653594151.gif (268x420, 2.2M)

Tried to replay ME1 recently and its fucking shit. Dialogue is pretty good though.

Whenever I've had enough of certain people, sure.
Shooting babies is a bit much, though.

HNNNNNNNG

Attached: 1505946063561.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Renegade. the galaxy needs saving i dont have time for petty morals

It feels right because it's just like real life.

space jack bauer is the hero the galaxy needs. alpha protocol is another good game for this

Fucking loved AP.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s

>ME2 has been sitting in my backlog for years
If I import my ME1 save will it make me play as an Adept or do I get to change shit?
I don't feel like playing all of ME1 again

You can change class. Get the save editor for other choices like killing wrex, romance and who got Virmire'd.

best girl

Attached: wfsf.png (2360x866, 1.68M)

Attached: 6j7con0y2iq21.jpg (2048x2048, 371K)

What is your favorite gun in the franchise? Mine is M-76 Revenant
masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/M-76_Revenant

Phaeston is way too based. It's literally just an upgraded Avenger.

Attached: ME3_Phaeston_Assault_Rifle.png (512x256, 74K)

fuck that skank for stealing normandy stealth tech. she is a rotting splatter on her shit planet

Mattock.

1 pistol
2 mattock
3 harrier

based and cerberuspilled
havent really tried that one.

>stealing
We GAVE that data to her. She never signed any NDA and we never ever forbade her for using that information for her own uses.

Attached: 1546872430766.gif (400x750, 369K)

Renagon/Paragade.

Hips don't lie.

Attached: 1525880200392.gif (759x495, 1.81M)

The seeker swarm death is absolutely brutal

almost forgot: send jacob into the vents

whats going on with her eyebrows in 1 and 2

No you give her Geth data for her pilgrimage. She steals the Normandy's tech.

Attached: the hips of a fertility goddess.jpg (1024x756, 130K)

How can she steal it if she was literally encouraged to study it for thing she gets aboard?

just made all the rational decisions and ended renegade
dk why

i fucking hate this series because all the aliens are just humans in suits

Even i play renegade
Odd i play paragon
0-4 take wrex on every mission and spare
5-9 kill wrex and never take him anywhere

Attached: 516.jpg (575x404, 53K)

All of them?

Playing ME3 rn, helping her kill that russian fucker
and yes, I totally understand you my dude: since I first met her in ME2 she became my mommy
bioware, why I can't break the rule?

Attached: 69wncq8je1e01.jpg (600x863, 98K)

Quick, claim your weapon-fu!

Yes, harrier>mattock since you dont need to get carpal tunnel's for it to be good, and i'm not a bitchass to use a turbo controller or some mouse mashing script

Attached: ME3_Cerberus_Harrier.png (512x256, 60K)

elcor

BIG BLUE ASSARI COCK

heavy sniper with maximum upgrades

>fuck that skank for stealing normandy stealth tech.
this meme is such a retarded one it's not even funny.
at worst she stole it from cerberus who already stole it from the alliance, and for anyone who plays paragon you literally tell her to study the ship.
Meanwhile the salarians not only steal the normandy's designs but use to to build a fleet with dreadnaughts using the normandys stealth technology (which they also deliberately hide from the other races)but no one talks about that

If you didn't start with ME1 and carry a save over he defaults to being dead

>have to sit through long-ass normandy gets destroyed intro

Attached: 1452080863172.gif (199x200, 2.36M)

Renegade dialogue but Paragon choices is the best Shep.

Played a lot of infiltrator and Adept. Could play through the entire series (or at least 2 and 3) with this guy,

I got the Black Widow really early on in MP too, I was wrecking fools with it

Attached: M-5_Phalanx.png (512x256, 67K)

i'm a piratefag but considering buying since me3's multiplayer seems fun, is it not-dead enough now to be enjoyable?

and what if I'm being both renegade and paragon?
I respect my mates and good people, but I destroy everything on my path if It's attacks me or I hate it
saved all my crew in ME2 tho
and yeah, fuck Ashley and reporters

The MP was great at launch, I haven't touched it in years though. Theres probably still a community around it. Getting a randoms group that actually comes close to beating maps on Gold difficulty was a great feeling

based
also, Eagle bros, where you at?

Attached: ME3_N7_Eagle_Heavy_Pistol.png (512x256, 80K)

I've only played through Mass effect 3 once pre ending DLC, I'm still too mad to go back, am I justified?

>am I justified?
the ending dlc and citadel dlc give the game a much better send off, though if you're still that mad about it I doubt it will be enough

Well did the Leviathan DLC make the story any more bearable?

i mean, the ending dlc didn't change much. it just gives more exposition.

>Well did the Leviathan DLC make the story any more bearable?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean about the story so you could elaborate?
I liked the areas you had to go to in the dlc and I thought the leviathans themselves were interesting, it does give you the reason for why the reapers are doing what they do

Leviathan tried to give even more lore to the reapers, but it just backfired.
Some things are better left ambiguous

its my favorite one. spoopy x-files

Well I liked when the reapers were an unknowable Lovecraftian esc entity entity that would kill a star just for their own needs

the galaxy is better off without the krogan

If anything I'm just bummed that saving her just amounts to her being a Banshee on Earth.
Wasted potential that pretty much makes it have no benefit

ah then I'm afraid it entirely dispelled that by expanding on their backstory
I'm still baffled they didn't just replace her for samara in the monastary mission, you wouldn't even need to change much
>I'm going to liberate my sisters
>shepard either helps her and the one sister and lets them go or kills them all

I'm downloading ME1 for the first time, which class is the most fun?

I'm never going to play ME3, ruin the reapers for me

1 is the most unbalanced of them all, everything is a solid pick but don't pick Soldier since most fights will be DPS tests based on what rifle you have

It was always going to end up this way though. From the start we were set up to fight the reapers directly, and you can hardly fight something without understanding it a decent bit. That's the problem with most works from people who try to bite off Lovecraft.

Bioware really does not want you to be renegade since it's xenophobic, anti immigration, anti gay, anti everything this cuck Canadian studio stands for.

I suppose you're right but damn if they didn't fuck it up regardless.

The M-7 Lancer... now thats an assault rifle.

Attached: grug boomer.png (250x229, 42K)

ye, that's the worst part of it.

Attached: 1545449687685.jpg (434x368, 57K)

They don't make 'em like 'ey used to...

Attached: 3652751-1652976863-VnKJY.png (440x640, 521K)

I've personally always loved playing as an Adept for ME1 because you can literally become a biotic god and thrash everything to death. Hated how nerfed and boring they made it in 2 and 3. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1552776839576.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Adept in 3 is still super broken.
Biotic combos destroy everything

Yeah, but I remember being able to spam and almost one shot every damn enemy in the first game with the right equipment. The stacking effects of the cooldown bonuses made you a biotic machinegun

With the right armour in 3 you could use Throw and Warp almost every second.

Really? Fuck, I must have been paying attention when I played it. Never went back to again after I finished it so it's not surprising I never found out.

You're right about it being more broken in 1 though.
Adept is still OP in 3, but almost every class is. Its not that special relative to its own game.

Women or fags

I wanted to boost his morale since it was pretty much the end of the galaxy.

Only autists go totally Paragon or totally Renegade.

Don't listen to him. Soldier with ammo powers is great.

There was one good/bad choice i never figured out.
In 2, you can throw samara into the trash and replace her with her serial killer daughter, but it had to of been glitched, because despite going 100% renagade or 100% nice guy, the option was always greyed out

Attached: 400px-Perturabo_Portrait.jpg (400x327, 34K)

I haven't played in a bit but basically
>Leviathans were the original apex species of the galaxy and can control other "lesser" species as thralls
>did just that and ruled everything for a time
>but saw that the thralls kept having problems with AI rebelling
>so they create an AI(lmao here honestly) to find out a solution, which is the catalyst
>it finds one, namely the whole cyclical galactic harvesting thing, and proceeds to turn on the Leviathans and creates Harbinger the first reaper out of them
Basically the reapers are supposed to harvest intelligent life right before it would supposedly get destroyed by AIs and "preserve" them in reaper form, which was the catalyst's stopgap solution as it didn't see a better one

Forever and always. Was pissed that they changed the cooldown system because of fpsfags and even more pissed that it was rare as fuck on mp.

Attached: ME3_Lancer_AS.png (512x256, 54K)

I know but i already played soldier in 2. I guess i'll try adept.

2 and 3 fucked up the reapers by explaining them too much
The dialog with sovereign was kino
youtu.be/R_NAoNd4YyY

>Equip one of EDI's alternate costumes in me3
>It's a skintight jumpsuit with fucking camel toe
did Joker design alt costumes what the hell

Attached: oh no.jpg (243x250, 5K)

That shit gave me chills the first time I played it. I really thought the Reapers were transcedental beings.

I find it impossible to believe they don't have VI Sexbots so Cerberus equipping Eva with those parts isn't unlikely. Plus Joker always jokes about shattering his pelvis.

I wonder how EDI weights and if Joker's pelvis would really be shattered. She looks like she's made of really light materials for an android.

>Its still a nice break from the rest of your garbage shipmates
Too bad she's fucking gay

I honestly forgot about that.
Yuri is ok though

MP is still active,senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OLBXJ9MngE
Rannoch Reaper was pretty cool too

It was a desperate and piss poor attempt to recreate the Sovereign conversation.
They tried in 2 with Harbringer and it was awful, they tried again in 3 and it failed again.

I mean

Attached: 2B 328lbs.jpg (700x1543, 266K)

>Yuri is ok though
It would be if Sarah didn't have an objectively worse VA than Scott

Still worth it even if she weighs that much. That ass gives Tali's a run for her money.

Attached: MassEffect3_2016-02-10_23-00-37-66.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

ayyy lmao

Attached: lelt.jpg (1916x1077, 849K)

This whole ai bullshit came out of fucking nowhere and didn't make sense. Especially if you peace between Quarians and Geth.

Renegade youtube.com/watch?v=A4eKauB_vXM

Attached: 1557416912747.png (665x960, 752K)

while the concept of the Leviathans creating an AI to deal with AI is incredibly retarded, the whole conflict between AI and sentients had been a trope for all 3 games and until space jesus comes along had always ended in conflict, so I wouldn't say it was 100% out of nowhere.

I still wonder why didn't they give us Krogan, Salarian and Turian waifus? I wanted to bang all the species in the galaxy. Well, except Vorchas and Batarians.

Attached: b84b91433ea108959851e97d0013886e624564b2_00.jpg (512x371, 34K)

Aren't they like crab people?
What kind of retard puts their dick in a crab person, what if her cunt is one large pincer

Sure and I agree, I'm just saying it was such a small part of the whole universe it left me completely dumbfounded when it too center stage. And you could say that the Reapers are AI but I never really thought of them as just AI. I remember reading something about the Sun dying Tali was investigating initially having something to do with the Reapers but that it ended up scrapped.

we've seen females from all 3 of those races tho.

>"Dark Energy was something that only organics could access because of various techno-science magic reasons we hadn't decided on yet. Maybe using this Dark Energy was having a ripple effect on the space-time continuum.

>"Maybe the Reapers kept wiping out organic life because organics keep evolving to the state where they would use biotics and dark energy and that caused an entropic effect that would hasten the end of the universe. Being immortal beings, that's something they wouldn't want to see.

>"Then we thought, let's take it to the next level. Maybe the Reapers are looking at a way to stop this. Maybe there's an inevitable descent into the opposite of the Big Bang (the Big Crunch) and the Reapers realise that the only way they can stop it is by using biotics, but since they can't use biotics they have to keep rebuilding society - as they try and find the perfect group to use biotics for this purpose. The asari were close but they weren't quite right, the Protheans were close as well.

>"Again it's very vague and not fleshed out, it was something we considered but we ended up going in a different direction."

>And you could say that the Reapers are AI but I never really thought of them as just AI. I remember reading something about the Sun dying Tali was investigating initially having something to do with the Reapers but that it ended up scrapped.
I think in both versions of 3 they were in fact ai, however the scrapped one had them created because of dark matter and not other ais.
apparently the storyline would be that the more advanced/populated the galaxy was dark matter would react in a way that would bring about the heat death of the entire galaxy (like Haestroms star that tali was dealing with), so the reapers keep harvesting civilizations at a certain point to stall for time while also adding more thinking power to try to come up with the solution that will permanently solve the problem.
the ending was going to be a choice between letting them do their job and hoping they'd find a solution eventually or destroying them and trying to solve the problem ourselves, or something to that effect.
Mind you I've only just seen this posted the last few days in threads but that seems pretty correct.

Yeah but we couldn't fuck them. It would be easy too, like a Dalatrass to be that doesn't want to be a politician and wants to explore the universe or an infertile female Krogan mercenary that gets so impressed by Shepard's fighting ability and tries to be his krantt.

Attached: 1425534565384.png (2912x3632, 2.99M)

Attached: 1434292646521.jpg (887x4890, 1.33M)

Half and half makes Sheperd into a total schizo

I did both, but I liked Paragon better. Has a very Star Trek feel to it.

Are /meg/ threads circa ME3 still archived anywhere?
There were giant postcards made to send to Bioware that were separated into 3 parts: negative, neutral, and positive.
I haven't seen those pics in years though.

How is it possible to go faster than light by dropping your mass asymptotically close to zero? Wouldn't that just cap your max speed at the speed of light?

It's all a pseudoscience sci-fi plot device, don't think too much about it. Decrasing mass to negative numbers could theoritically let something move faster than light but the something with negative mass would react differently to physics than something with positive mass.
Also, element zero or neutronium doesn't really crate or decrease mass when an electrical current passes throught it, infact no one has even been able manufacure it as of now and it's just all just speculation.

I didn't realise there were any other weapon-fus than pic related

Attached: 1833489395834.jpg (1280x760, 85K)

My role is to not play as a woman. Does that count?

sounds like some centrist faggotry to me. Ash did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1562879887988s.jpg (125x108, 3K)

that last panel got me good.

Who? Miranda?

>fucking humans when there are much better options either in bodies and/or personality