New death stranding footage

new death stranding footage
youtu.be/k8JS09SkgO0

Attached: ccd74419-death-stranding-pre-order-screens-07-ps4-en-30may19_1559206491885-750x375.jpg (750x375, 26K)

lol

This is just the old Heartman footage with Japanese subs.

woah, is this fucking Flatliners?

Does Kojima prefers the English dub? It just seems that in all the MG games its the focus.

use your brain

I know, Its just wierd considering he doesnt speak English very well. But i know theres a huge difference between understanding and speaking. I was foolish, Please forgive me.

He didn't give a fuck about MG's English dubs until V, and even then he still preferred Snake's nip voice actor. English dubs are just the focus now because of facial capture and the main audience for his games being western.

I love Kojimbles. Should I just buy the game at launch bros

yeah I'm thinking I'm day 1 pirating this

the kojima productions channel trailers all say the voice and sub language in the video name, but on the playstation japan channel, the english trailer has no suffix and the japanese trailer is suffixed japanese voices.

Attached: pro.png (512x512, 243K)

>three months until release
>still no footage of anyone actually playing the game
>not going to gamescon
>not going to TGS

hope you kids are ready for release day review embargos

Wait, So
English is: Gabbledegook Trailer
and
Jap is : Gabbledegook [English] Trailer

>>not going to gamescon
Retard.

It wont be gameplay.

Movies doesn't have gamplay.

There will be gameplay but you won't accept that it's gameplay because there won't be some dumbass on stage holding a controller.

PlayStation Japan:
『DEATH STRANDING (デス・ストランディング)』発売日告知 2019トレーラー - 4K
>"DEATH STRANDING (Death Stranding)" Release Date Announcement 2019 Trailer - 4K
『DEATH STRANDING (デス・ストランディング)』発売日告知 2019トレーラー - 4K(日本語音声)
>"DEATH STRANDING (Death Stranding)" Release Date Announcement 2019 Trailer - 4K (Japanese Voice)
KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS:
『DEATH STRANDING』英語音声・日本語字幕 / 発売日告知 2019トレーラー 4K
>"DEATH STRANDING" English Voice - Japanese Subtitle / Release Date Announcement 2019 Trailer 4K
『DEATH STRANDING』日本語音声・日本語字幕 / 発売日告知 2019トレーラー 4K
>"DEATH STRANDING" Japanese Voice - Japanese Subtitle / Release Date Announcement 2019 Trailer 4K

look for some other threads then. game will propably be a movie but there was already everything shown to us, if you like it or not

>yfw "strand game" will just be open world exploring with DS's soapstone feature
>A NEW GENRE IS BORN

Kojima seems to not keep track of video game trends since the 00's. What he thinks to be a revolution in game design has been around for years now, mark my words.

sure my pseudo-intellectual friend

Oh, Got ya. Again I feel foolish for asking I should think before i post. Thanks for clearing it up nonetheless.

Is what what you call anyone who points out that you're a fucking retard?
>2016-2017
>where's the gameplay???
>2018 trailer
>lol walking simulator, doesn't count
>2019 trailer
>can't physically see a person playing the game, doesn't count

it wasn't a foolish question and you shouldn't be ashamed to ask it

no its what i call people who enjoy hideo kojima games

hell, even he's a pseudointellectual, just read some of his tweets

I mainly realized the whole Keifer/Hayter situation should have resolved it.