What's the best colour? I preordered a yellow

What's the best colour? I preordered a yellow.

Attached: nintendo-switch-lite.png (1000x563, 394K)

Middle one.

Grey is generic but I like it the most. A black one would be better, I liked the black 3DS XL.

Can you have all the games on it you have on your regular switch? Might want to buy one if there's an animal crossing version coming out but it would be quit shameful if I can't play all the digital games I already bought

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-06-18 om 19.41.46.png (235x209, 35K)

Turquoise. Looks the best in general and you know it’s going to be the base for the Project Diva special edition Switch

Why wouldn't it? It's basically the same hardware as a regular Switch.

account owns the games, just sign in on the new device

as for the color question, i dont care for the teal or yellow so i guess grey. i would really want it in black or some kind of cool special edition. the 2ds has this sick metal slime DQ special edition in japan, so i hope a dragon quest switch comes out

it can but you'd have to buy joycons for some of them

All three colors are terrible

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Lite-Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield.jpg (679x800, 90K)

this gray looks nicer, its a damn shame i dont like pokemon. maybe smash or mario will get a special ed console

I'm getting the best color, of course.

Attached: Switch+lite+colors_437b16_7182135.jpg (1200x688, 91K)

Lmao why the fuck would you actually buy one of these, jesus christ

they're all kinda bland desu, although i do like how the white buttons/sticks contrast with everything.
still no reason to spend 200 bucks on this shit. i'm just going to get one of those shell replacement kits.

I want to play Nintendo games.

lmao why would anyone buy a handheld video game system lol like fully lmao how fucking gay would you have to be like all those people that bought a game boy and a game boy advance and a psp are such fucking faggots it makes me lmao at the very notion that someone would want a handheld video game device its so dumb lmao

Attached: 1562556977569.jpg (640x480, 37K)

If there was a way to dock this thing and use external joycons I'd be all over it, even if I had to buy the dock separately. But god damn do I hate the idea of it being portable only, even though 80% of the time I use mine portable, because 20% of the time I don't.

What is a Switch? You're retarded enough to buy the same product twice? Lmfao

switch has a poor battery and is very heavy and very big. its 400 grams and while the idea of switching is cool, it isnt a great handheld.
the same product has better battery and weighs only as much as a vita. i only play switch in handheld so its perfect. im gonna trade in my xbone and get it for free.
LMFAO

>400g
>Very heavy
Yikes, I don't know what I expected from the soiboi that would buy the same console twice

based

They're all shit but I'd probably go with grey.

>Release a new Switch
>You can't "switch" between home console and portable
>A Switch that can't switch
>A Switch that isn't a Switch
I thought they'd fired whichever retard was responsible for the Wii and the WEEOO but I guess not.

Attached: 1560940429534.gif (250x300, 1.52M)

the lite isn't that much smaller or lighter, it's the same size as a switch with one joycon removed and only a bit lighter than that as well.

when you're supporting all 400g with just your fingers, yeah, that's pretty heavy. it's uncomfortable to hold for long periods.
why am i even explaining simple shit like this? you probably dont even have a switch, do you?

If you're a new buyer, if advise just getting a revised switch. Much better battery life, bigger screen, you can replace the joy cons when they start drifting, and it isn't that much bigger than the Lite. And some day you might actually want to hook it up to your TV. You will never have that option with the Lite.

Yeah lmao I own a Switch but I'm not weak as fuck like yourself, it's literally never been an issue for me. Maybe you should work out or gain height.

400 grams compared to 275 grams is a massive difference.

>gay man likes pastel color

user i'm 6' 130 lbs with wrists 2 inches thick and i don't feel any discomfort from playing a Switch.
you're a fag.

im 6 foot as well. about 80kg. i work out. switch is absolutely not comfortable to play for long periods. you're a fuck wit.

Kek what a pussy

Attached: 09089098.png (84x356, 29K)

great image. i like how its in focus and the right way up and obvious what it is and not a retarded piece of faggot shit at all.
top notch.

Stay mad manlet

Imagine having to dismantle your entire switch just to fix a joycon drifting issue. You're retarded if you think they would have fixed such a problem. You know as well as I do that they just took the same hardware and slapped it in a new casing.

Nintendon’t Switch

why should i buy one when i'm already have regular switch???

>joycon drift on lite

pls no

did they say if the screen will be ips or tn?

cant trust nintendo

buy the pokemon version, retards
it will sell for more in the future

Please tell me there will be a translucent one
PLEASE

Attached: lassalle-gj.jpg (500x498, 24K)

lightish red

The blue one, my only concern is what would you do if the button or joycons stop working.

It's mostly because of the awkward way you have to hold it to have access to both sticks and the buttons. The weight is pretty evenly distributed, but you're constantly shifting the balance from one hand to the other just by playing. I wish they'd have given more than a passing thought to ergonomics.