YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM SOLDIER, WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?!

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM SOLDIER, WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?!

Attached: FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (803x414, 514K)

I ate it.

Sucks that Fallout 2 combat sucks.

Sucks that you prefer Bethesda's shitty looter shooter combat

such a weak bait

Attached: 1564916863378.jpg (700x955, 65K)

it's too easy

Play Underrail and you'll see how badly Fallout failed.

can that game run on my 486

Failed at what it achieves the most you can get from a 90mzh pentium I doubt underrail could even run without a graphics card.

Have the Enclave possession of GECK technology? If yes, why don't they have a remote base-utopia far from irradiated land as Antarctica, Madagascar or some Pacific archipelago?

Attached: 1564793166566.jpg (1400x1120, 1.11M)

Having a good combat system doesn't require anything from the computer. Hell you could run Underrail style combat as text only.

>Having a good combat system doesn't require anything from the computer.
are you completely retarded? Or do you actually think the combat system is only damage numbers and a turn counter?

You talked about graphics card, moron.

Looter shooters rock

Underrail is fucking boring and 90% of the battles are resolved the same way, with no variation in tactics. Fallout wasn't any better, but the combat was never its main selling point.

no, neither can half life 2
it might be time

The OG GECK was just a suitcase full of Survival/agriculture Videos and a fuckton of Seeds and shit
it wasn't till bethesda Decided to Turn it into Fallouts Version of 'Chim' that it became science magic

I really liked the idea that people thought GECK was this miracle thing, an almost myth of the wasteland, when in fact it was just a bunch of videos on agriculture. Then F3 made it into an actual miracle thing, defeating the purpose.

Of course Bethesda would do that, they think the G.E.C.K. being an actual kit full of guides and seeds is too complicated for their customers to comprehend.

I don't think anyone at Bethesda played the original games. That's not me using hyperbole or trying to take a jab at them. I legitimately think the writers only read a plot synopsis of the games on the internet and didn't do any work beyond that.

Of course they didn't.
>Alright, guys with big armor, Brotherhood of Steel? Those will be our good guy faction
>Hmmm, Enclave? Those will be the bad guys.
>Supermutants you say? Just throw bunch of them around the map, we need cool enemy NPCs
>Fallout is a post-apo game, right? Then let's make Washington but completely destroyed and it ruins, and it's 2277
>Oh, they used bottlecaps in the first game? Let's do it here again

Bethesda wasted their opportunity with a Vault Dweller PC to trick the player into thinking the wasteland is still in the "Diet Stone Age"(As I like to call it), when it's actually progressed greatly since Fallout 1.

There are still tribals in Fallout 2 you imbecile.
Despite being a local power the NCR didn't even manage to establish a line of communication or widespread electricity for the land they control. There's like one working car around.
Despite having thousands of people at their disposal and a gun manufacturer nobody bothered weeding out Deathclaw nests.
Nigger you can't be serious, the Wasteland is still a mess in the West. In fact there's very little improvement in the standard of living (if at all) 80 years after the events of Fallout 1.

Yeah but people aren't still struggling for water and the land doesn't look like fucking dogshit everywhere

they didn't feel like paying the waste cleanup fees in the east, nothin wrong with that

the gecko prank call is the best conversation in the franchise, prove me wrong

Looter shooting is fun