Well?

Well?

Attached: screenshots-f2aba.jpg (640x360, 77K)

Minecraft knock off games on the XBLA

Hytale

In Terraria, you feel like every world is hand made. In Starbound you start to see through the map generation on the second map and it just starts to feel soulless. Too bad, it has nice sprites and such.

Terraria for actual gameplay, Starbound for degeneracy.

Have the jews that ruined Minecraft multiplayer announced how they're monetizing their game yet little shill? Or are they still refusing to talk?

Starbound would have beaten terraria if they'd stuck with the original beta version of the game instead of the shitty linear shit they turned it into

There was nothing to do in the beta though.

No it wouldn't. Even in the Beta the gameplay was stale and uninspired "dig down until you find enough ore for your Armor of Betterness+2 then move to next planet"

They should have focused on making sidequest type stuff like they added post-launch instead of the shitty story mode but actually flesh out the quests

how is that even a fucking question
god and i remember being hyped for starbound too

Attached: pumpking.png (731x642, 157K)

I'll take the game whose devs didn't kill a puppy, thanks.

Attached: 1552493131814.jpg (600x800, 89K)

dumb conspiracy peddling schizo

Post an image of the puppy then, chucklefish employee.

post any sort of evidence to support your conspiracy whatsoever other than "l-look, wires!!!!"

>non-stop tweets about the puppy and how every single employee is in love with it
>suddenly, silence. for good.
""""""""""merely a coincidence""""""""""

>conceding that you have no actual evidence
based

>anglo plug
Not surprised

I'm sorry that I cannot produce the autopsy of the puppy that was "being taken care of" by a company filled with manchildren.
Fucking moron. I bet you believe the moon landing was fake too.

based retard still has no proof

Minecraft is better than both of them
Starbound is better than Terraria with FU

How much is Chucklefuck paying you to defend their honor? Because you're not doing a very good job at it, moon landing denier.

Dragon Quest Builders 2

you're the one that would believe the moon landing was fake with your schizo conspiracies that have 0 evidence to back them up
dumb schizo can't even not project his own failures

Dude, just think how retarded you are.

Stop samefagging from your phone. I'm still waiting for you to explain why they mysteriously stopped obsessing over the puppy, if it's still alive and well.

absolutely fucking cope lmao

Attached: 1540509039355.png (907x70, 4K)

wats fu

>FU
Disgusting. I bet you played Terraria with Calamity too.

Modded Minecraft = Modded Terraria > Terraria >>> Minecraft >>>>>>>>> Modded Starbound >> Starbound

Attached: 1563960061416.png (890x897, 627K)