Already better than Cyberpunk 2077

Cope CDPR, shills.

Attached: jdrx0f0gtqe31.jpg (640x476, 104K)

im a pickle morty

No kids in the game then

Isn't reposting the same thread multiple times a day the essence of shilling though?

Attached: 1564875189100.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

user, it's because he's a shill.

>Chink Botnet exclusive
Easy pirate.

>implying I'm not going to buy both
>implying you aren't a fag
>implying you're going to get a (you) from me

Attached: tumblr_o4gmwlxNtB1udh5n8o1_500.gif (500x384, 1.86M)

>Game is so fucking boring that the only thing left for you to do is to kill random NPCs

Killing any NPC is what turbo autistics think a roleplaying game is about, its why they jerk off so hard about trash like morrowind that offers nothing but lore.

how many ban evasions?

Will it let me fuck "anything I see" though?

lol, always. so predictable. game probably sucks

from the looks of that in-game screenshot, i'll be killing a lot of black women

heavily shilled games always suck. I bet there will be some heavy reddit circle jerking like with Prey and Dishonored. They will still make money and continue producing this nonsense.

>40 hours
>40 hours
>40 hours

yea and that dead character is never mentioned again, you're pretty naive to think theres more to it

so can you kill everything?
does that mean i can complete 0 fucking quests and just kill everything or this is just a fucking lie

Fallout 4 was like 10 hours

>theres a nigger
theres a nigger?
>I see a blacky
why do I see a blacky?

>NOOOOO EVERY CHARACTER DEATH MUST IMPACT THE NARRATIVE AAAAA

Imagine being a mentally ill CDPR drone

Good, I want to kill niggers and women.

Prey's amazing fuck you

Will probably have no kids or anything considered very, very bad to kill so it won't matter.

Cyberpunk will probably a more polished, more ambitious experience but Outer World might end up as a cult classic and be popular with the New Vegas crowd. I believe both of them will end up quite good and I'm looking forward to them.

Prey is amazing and Dishonored is also good dumb fun fuck you. Outer world looks like shit tho.

They're going to have a bunch of NPCs that you can't kill because you only interact through radios/they are in protected rooms. Every major quest will come from them and at the very end(as in last 5 minutes) of the game you'll be able to kill them.

>I believe both of them will end up quite good and I'm looking forward to them.
Where the fuck do you think you are?

I'm super excited for both of them. Been some time since I played a modern AAA game and they both look like they'll scratch that New Vegas itch I've been having.
Aren't video games great bros? Isn't it a great time to love video games with lots of big name releases in the near future

>but Outer World might end up as a cult classic and be popular with the New Vegas crowd
Hahahaha, no

wow, that fucking sucks

Just to clarify this is my guess, it's not confirmed or anything. Hoping they prove me wrong.

You know that solution is literally better than the non-interactive worlds of Mass Effect and Witcher 3?

but what if i want an empty broken world?
where life no longer exists because i killed everything

The ability to kill 'any' NPC is a plus because that means that the devs took into consideration how the player is gonna be able to continue the main quests afterwards. It's a plus for immersion as well.

No we have to be negative and call everyone else a shill

We'll have to see, but I doubt the solution will be that shitty

I imagine it more like you're going from planet to planet, and the end game planet is where the super important characters are.

So ultimately, you can still do your plan.

It makes no sense narrative wise that even Renegade Shepard can walk around killing NPCs in the Citadel.
Being a Spectre is not a license for being a homicidal maniac and they would needed to do write two entire different games in one game to satisfy the extreme minority of turbo autists.

>Non-interactive
You literally change who rules the north in Witcher 3. Just from a single quest, you can pick from crazy inquisition king, slick mercantile spy and patriots that sacrifice most of it to revive their fallen country.

ME had plenty of choices too but they decided to pretty much throw it all down the drain in the sequels.

The point remains that you can have stuff that extremely interactive without having the option to randomly murder every NPC.

Not really. See is an option to have every NPC killable and still be lazy as fuck. Another would be to just keep replacing the quest givers.

Morty I've turned myself into a shill!

>outer worlds
>the gameplay
>the art

Attached: 1539383708164.jpg (995x933, 87K)

Biofag justifying his sterile, non-interactive world

CDPR and Biofag hybrid drone defending his non-interactive world

>Just from a single quest,

A quest - A QUEST - not world interaction or player ingenuity like planting or stealing shit in Fallout 1 or 2.

Um, I'm not sure if you would want to.

Attached: 1565000115223.jpg (3200x1600, 707K)

If its even half decent the Mod Community will fix it.

>QUESTS DON'T COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO REEEEEEEEE
Alright buddy, keep shilling. This is your last you.

They got something against women with long hair?

Quests count, but there should be other ways of interacting with the world. Sorry you're so used to having your hand held by games like Mass Effect and Witcher 3, but you are a console gamer after all

Fuck off with this community fix meme, shill.

Hell yes, can't wait to stream my "kill females only" runthrough, and to make feminists extra salty, I'm going to let even the most deviant of males stay alive.

Easier to make. Obsidian have always been pretty bad on the technical side of game making.

That Battler in the bottom left though

Why do all the women look like dykes in videogames these days?

CDPR and Oblivion are both overrated Dogshit

It's about time we update the Gamer game list.

Attached: 68913YG.jpg (1680x2200, 736K)

lol they're going to be shite.

Unpopular opinion here, but sorry The Witcher series is garbage.

Okay this is based and someone should make this a thread

He's fucking 12 and mummy and daddy buy him his videogames.

lol no

Attached: OuterWorlds.jpg (900x900, 1.13M)

lol the only one with long hair is the one in real life that everyone knows is a 'boss bitch independent woman who don't be needing no man' and even then, in the game it looks like she stole a fucking weave loooool

This isn't racism, I'm tired of this pandering, everyone is an unattractive dyke but the black girl? lol whatever.

What's the end game of liberals wanting women to look like men?

>not open world
>no romanceable NPCs

Based as fuck, but it'll probably be average game at best.

This. Witcher is a shit series. Especially Witcher 3

lol you fucking G, thank you my man for that xD

Cute boys