Untitled

:,(

Attached: Pastor Al.jpg (468x711, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eP1cOemXhec&list=PL-ENvr4i6AtByF9o-s6oRtpKNyVbqzAMx&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=ohgmOPiFyVU
youtube.com/watch?v=5X6FicbIK0I
gematsu.com/2019/08/dragon-quest-builders-2-final-update-launches-august-20-in-japan-shipments-top-1-1-million
youtube.com/watch?v=LYEV9VXoRxo
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Is20PwQ08
youtube.com/watch?v=cy92l2dmkDY
youtube.com/watch?v=X4U5sgDhlG8
youtube.com/watch?v=A37AcDI3j7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He got to see the tree grow user. That's enough. He was happy at the end.

Attached: 1556934260422.png (804x960, 82K)

Lemme guess, because I think this is DQB2 related, I believe:
That black haired dude is actually that monster and a goddess or whatever gave him a human form until the main quest is completed and he either sacrifices himself or some shit or the goddess or whatever is like "lol, no more human form for you!", right?

Wrong.
If you ever watched DBZ it's a Kid Buu/Uub situation. Basically the kid is the reincarnation of the Big bad that got his ass shanked in DQ2. His second in command is trying to revive him using your powers as a builder. In the end your Bond of Brohood defies his plans and the two of you kick the fuckers head in while killing the Black haired dude's past life evil side.

uhhh no way off base

DATA EXPUNGED

This game had no right to have so many likeable characters for a Minecraft clone

Good to know it's not that predictable, at least.

That's Dragon Quest baby. Oozes charm

STOP IT STOP I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1543691797495.jpg (260x260, 6K)

I know right. I was even starting to like that skeleton captain that was on the ship before the storm.

>That high five on the fourth island

Attached: 1334339060970.jpg (830x467, 58K)

He grows on you. Don't get me wrong, he still wants to kill you, but at least he's not a dick about it.

The game peaked early.
First two chapters were amazing.
Prison, Third and fourth chapters weren't as fun.

Honestly I think it's fitting.
The initial chapters were you exuberant about the world. Filled with excitment. The prison chapter was you realizing that these Hargon guys might be a bigger threat than you initially realized, the 4th cements them as a doomsday cult that's actually right and the fear of oblivion is so strong that some humans would turn into monsters out of sheer desperation to escape that fact. The final chapter proves that not even the damn monsters are safe and it's only your help that saves not only them but the entire world. Then when the world is saved you can kick back, relax, and actually build shit without having to worry about anything else.

Second chapter was top comfy, easily my favorite.

Third chapter had too much battles in a game where combat is its weakest aspect.

I liked the last chapter a lot too, amazing setting, monsterbros being bros, driving and flying is fun, and the finale had memorable moments. Also, I have now a favorite Dragon Quest musical track, it was very well used to reinforce the feeling of a world on the brink of destruction :
youtube.com/watch?v=eP1cOemXhec&list=PL-ENvr4i6AtByF9o-s6oRtpKNyVbqzAMx&index=10

I want DQB+Rune Factory game

Attached: 272652579891060736.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

> Thought throughout the chapter he just wanted to pick the best time to betray us and burn it all
> Actually stayed faithful to the bitter end

I'm sorry Al. I'm sorry for everything.

Attached: D3J4Qv-VAAAOfMf.jpg (874x665, 87K)

yo that's a cray lit body senpai

Dont you mean SENPAI?

So cute.

REMEMBER ME BUILDER! REMEMBER MEEEEEE

F. A. M. is not allowed

Attached: 1484344764670.png (580x582, 654K)

Yeah, after the shitshow that was DQ11's butchered soundtrack, having DQB2 with actually nice tunes was certainly a nice change.

> Babs will never give you a puff puff massage while dozens of burly dudes watch through the lack of roof and clap

Attached: 1563932023970.png (749x847, 897K)

He's too lazy to make roofs
It's not like the first game where they were secret items. You have no excuse.

>Eh, the Buildernoculars probably aren't worth it. I'll just mess around and unlock it eventually
>My fucking face when I finally get them and see what they actually do

Attached: 1478846073098.jpg (516x691, 114K)

When Shane betrayed, I was pissed as fuck. I trusted him because of pastor al and it came back to bite me in the ass. Fuck you shane.

The last chapter could have easily dragged as much as Moonbrooke, but it lasted just long enough to stay novel. Is there a way to find Whitebones and the others in the post-game and recruit them? That last letter seemed like DLC bait.

I seriously have no idea what to do with Scarlet Sands. I just have everyone sleeping on the sand in the basement. The shitty castle you get dumped on you in Cerulean Steppes was actually a lot of fun to fix up, but the pyramid doesn't really give you enough flexibility to build inside it. I'll probably just ignore the whole thing up and build around it.

Have you considered destroying the pyramid.

I have. I've got a Gold Golem and an itch to use it, but I already built a train going to it, so it seems like a waste.

How could you trust him?
The sneaky bastard constantly shows up out of nowhere and wants to watch you build a massive structure just because.

Does anyone know what section of the island the starting beach and Shane's ship are considered a part of, if any? I kinda want to build a few things out there, but not if my residents can't actually interact with them.

I cant believe I ended up feeling sorry for fucking Hargon of all people

Attached: 1560159315859.jpg (329x339, 11K)

Whats the song that plays when all the monsters are frantically building the ark?

How many people here actually played Dragon Quest 2? I was having a tough time following the story for a while when it started getting serious in Moonbrooke, since I didn't know anything about it other than the protagonist's titles.

I played since I'm a boomer

>it may have only been for a day, but I got to be a builder.

Attached: Shulk, his wounds.jpg (1081x608, 63K)

>Can't take the buggy with you to the Explorer's Shores where it would actually be useful
>Can only use it on the Isle of Awakening, where its only purpose is to one day get you to that floating island that you're never actually gonna get around to making

Attached: 1551917921761.jpg (184x184, 11K)

You can build buggy in those material isles

I've heard about that, but it seems like more trouble than it's worth if it ends up just getting deleted by the time I leave. If I ever decide to pack up and set up shop on Buildertopia it might be worth considering, though.

Can't you just make a blueprint for your tag-alongs to build it for you?

Most of the time I'm just going there to fill my pot with something or grab a tree, which only takes a minute unless the seed fucks me over. Again, neat idea, but it doesn't seem worth making sure I have all that crap in my inventory and waiting for the characters to build while getting interrupted by constantly-spawning enemies.

Cant you hit the buggy with the endgame hammer and carry it around?

The buggy is totally unneeded, anyway. Just take a chimera with you and glide from max height.

Shit, I didn't even think to try that. I'd be surprised if it works like that, but considering how the car worked in the first game, it's not impossible.

It is, they're coming in a patch later this month in jap time. Not sure when it'll be for us dirty gaijin though.

Why are all the Builderdom's Best sites such cluttered, ugly messes? So far, the only thing I've used my Magic Pencil on is a pineberry tree.

Why are you posting pictures of my wife?

I always smash them up so that I can actually see what residents there are to choose from without playing fucking hide and seek.

is there a way to move the three tablets/teleport point around the main island?
what if I just want to build a town on one of the far mountains? will residents just move there if I build something there?

can't wait to let my Ark buddies join my island, hope they will increase residents limit...

Attached: dragon-quest-builders-2-1-e1537098346544-810x400.jpg (810x400, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ohgmOPiFyVU

DQ has the best girls and cunnies

You can pick up the multiplayer portal plate with the gloves

Is DQ2 ending theme used in DQB2?
I can't remember

Moonbrooke was my favorite chapter.
Honestly the only island I didn't really like was the prison which I found just ok, and it was over quick too.
Easily my GOTY desu.

Attached: 75430658_p0.jpg (1800x1424, 1.22M)

>mfw that high five during the Malroth boss fight
>mfw control shifts over to Malroth
>mfw "BUILD IT!!!"
The entire ending was peak kino

Attached: file.png (1099x873, 697K)

I just built my flag, how long is the next chapter? It's the first time they warned me that I won't be able to get back to my island

Attached: __heroine_dragon_quest_and_dragon_quest_builders_drawn_by_aki_poi__7f7cb73a7cb610dc12d9ca0d64fba29e. (581x898, 344K)

Currently playing and loving this game. Getting the golden golem at the moment. Cant wait to go back to isle of awakening and build my own Bab's Bar for everyone.

4-5 hours maybe

*DQ overtune starts playing*

Honestly the saddest part of the game was N04H.
I sat there for minutes crying about how I had to kill him. I thought we could've fixed him like the first time, but he ended up sacrificing himself to upgrade the buggy.

So Anyone trying to actually fix the Isle of Awakening or are you abandoning it for Buildertopia?

Personally I plan on doing a complete overhaul on the place. Tear down all of the mountains, terraform the landscape, the whole nine yards.

The only mountain I'd leave is the Hermits, if only because it'll be a good central point to build my eventual castle.

Also need to bomb the fuck out of shane's ship now that I've stolen all of his cannons for the Moonbrooke Castle. Still have to fix that too considering how monumental those idiots fucked it up trying to build it.

I'm trying to repair the castle that the Moonbrooke dummies made, thinking about just tearing it down and starting over.

Probably for the best. It's the Old Yeller of castles. It longs for death user.

Why are monsters so based in this game?
>Chimaera-bros lets you fly everywhere and cook tirelessly for you
>Zombie-bros makes sure you never run out of booze
>Slime-bros lets you bounce around and gives free oil to make french fries
>Hand-bros can craft any shit a human can
>Heal Slime-bros serves you fresh, cool drinks and heals your wounds
>Golem-bros absolutely shits all over unwanted mountains and enemies
>Robot-bros singlehandedly manages your entire farm
>Liquid Slime-bros plays tag with you, giving you plenty of exercise
>Sabrecat-bros lets you go fast and double jump
>Statue-bros makes tons of dyes
And all they require is a pile of hay to sleep on, no retarded size/style bullshit.

Attached: You are who you choose to be.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Moonbrooke was great, I actually got surprised by Warwick being the traitor

I did too.
Did you eventually beat the game?

Can you make a bell for the Isle of Awakening or something? I don't want to pick up all these hearts myself.

yes

Damn near all DQ games are like that. Their tropes seem overly predictable as they should be, but they never are.

You should get the recipe sometime around after the pyramid is done.

The Isle of Awakening provides some added context, which is nice. I never got into Minecraft because I just can't get the creative juices flowing without some kind of guidelines. Since the Isle is divided into sections with a set geography, it gets me thinking about how to make something that looks nice but fits the theme and serves the intended function. I actually really like fixing up the Cerulean Steppes castle for that reason.

Bro, like every chapter has someone die how could you not see that coming?

>Statue-bros makes tons of dyes
Really? How? I should stop grinding for dyes like a fucking madman

>grinding for dyes like a fucking madman
dude what are you doing
stop grinding and make big ass crop fields
you can get tons of dyes without do anything

I get killer crops sometimes, but that's about it. I needed white dyes and black dyes

DQ Builders 2 has the best battle theme.

>I needed white dyes and black dyes
Grow wheat and coffee and use the dye extractor

Wow so I needed a lot of crops then? God damn I am way too busy terraforming my island.

7 has the best battle theme, though.

There doesn't seem to be any crop that gives purple dye, though, for some retarded reason.

I'm a bit biased with 2 since I grew up with Dragon Quest 2 for Gameboy Color. I still played 7 on PS1 and I never managed to finish it, that game was fucking long.

britney did nothing wrong

red cabbage gives you purple dye
I already have 3000 and I'll never use purple

youtube.com/watch?v=5X6FicbIK0I

The part where the civilians die, needlessly, as a result of your own actions, and you then have to dig their fucking graves, build their caskets, put them in the bloody caskets then lower them into their final resting places before finally covering them back up again and paying your respects made me cry my dudes.
Way too deep for a Minecraft clone. :-(

Sorry, I meant to say there's no crop that let's you make purple dye at the dye extractor.

All these Dragon Quest talks makes me want to play early DQ games again.

I probably won't because looking for secret items in a poison tile and holding a torch is fucking retarded

You guys ready for the final update?

gematsu.com/2019/08/dragon-quest-builders-2-final-update-launches-august-20-in-japan-shipments-top-1-1-million

Attached: dqb4.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I want to impregnate Priest in my DQB3.

Attached: dq_souryo0007.jpg (1200x900, 114K)

But she's chaste and pure.

Attached: 1543657560691.png (1200x900, 854K)

Does this game hold my hand the entire game?

I'm pretty hyped but western announcement when? Seriously, the DQ twitter posted about reaching 1.1m sales but nothing about the update.

next year

Malroth will hold your hand bro

Not in the final chapter.

God, I hope we get a Builders 3. What would the plot be though? What happened to the world above after the Hero got trapped in the underground? I want to make a party with all the classes.

What music are they using for 3 though? DQB1 already used some, or maybe most of DQ3's music

>Bottomless pot
>Bongs stole it from Native American in DQ3
>Nameless monster owns it somehow in DQB2
Erdrick why

It's not the real pot. Hargon imagined it to be there.
That means there are two pots in existance now.

>Save up to three Buildertopias

Attached: 1563731010861.png (399x676, 580K)

Britney is so funny
I think I like her

Does the Lulu bitch ever shut up or do you have to deal with her the entire game?

Totes! YOLO

Lulu is cute though

So far for me, Lulu hasn't been relevant since the first sail to furrowfield.

Even that bumpkin Rosie is cuter than her

everyone is cute in this game
Marloth is the cutest though

If by cute you mean turning Malroth into a bunny girl, then yes, but I think you're implying otherwise.

I fixed the pyramid's top. I just couldn't stay that awful design. Also I've built some rooms inside the pyramid although it's not as flexible to build there as in the castle

Just arrived at Moonbroke.
Good thing I didn't get spoiled, I am in tears now. I love this fucking music.

Attached: 1537958572429.png (341x262, 257K)

You don't need seeds from explorer shores. Well, the only seeds you need are for wheatgrass. Other seeds can be duped by Killing Machine. Also this

That moment lost its drama for me when I realised that if you pick him up with the gloves you get an A-posing model.

I should not have read that. Is it avoidable?

What are you all working on? Any pics?

Attached: EBi2HeAUIAYTpMv.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

I'm trying to discover all room and food recipies at the moment

>The ending reveals that everything that happens in the game was from the Builder's childhood wishes in the diary
>The world wasn't Hargon's "dream world", it was the Builder's.
Deepest crack theory lore.

The first Builderdon I found was a cute monster themed farm with well made little houses, this was before I had my magic pencil though. Every sinlge one since has been absolute garbage, what a dissappointment.

Favorite island, some people don't like it cause the monster attacks are rough. Just try to avoid spending all day in the base and explore the island instead for a better time since they don't attack in the late afternoon/nighttime. That and you'll gather a massive surplus of meat while listening to the best overworld tune.

Attached: 1456509782990.jpg (1200x1200, 721K)

>mfw Switch
>take pics
>need to upload to facebook/twitter etc

I want to post some but I'm too lazy

Actually, did I miss the puff puff? I beat the game the other day and never got one.

Thanks for the tips user!

Attached: 1561605815404.jpg (135x272, 12K)

I obviously don't know my DQ music that much, so could someone tell me the name of the sad, but uplifting song that plays when you first get to Rendarak? It played a few times in DQXI, too.

I want to FUCKING EAT HER CUNNY EAT AND SNIFF HER PURPLE BUSH

there are no puffpuff room in the story mode.
you can build it though
and Never recruit male bunny if your not homo

I wanted him to come back to my island.

Attached: 1495341195042.png (480x480, 282K)

user she's a dog, you wouldn't do that to a dog now would you?

Attached: Cjb9DrbUkAA_oOy.jpg (500x500, 77K)

is that fucking Paper Mario's house

you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LYEV9VXoRxo

Which version of the DQ2 menu does Builders 2 use? I can't find it, just the SNES and NES versions.

>forced to build a pyramid on your island
This is my biggest complaint

Yup, thanks.

You wuz kangz n shiet nigguh

As someone who always liked DQ2 this game is a real treat.

Attached: __princess_of_moonbrook_and_slime_dragon_quest_and_dragon_quest_ii_drawn_by_puuakachan__66db665cf411 (700x979, 154K)

It's just a symphonic/symphonic suite version of Love Song Sagashite:
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Is20PwQ08
It seems pretty much every DQ game that has older songs uses them.

I'm so glad that they didn't stop being bros. I got really attached to Malroth. I liked his and the Builder's relationship being close pals. I'm glad the devs didn't ruin that by killing off Malroth or something.

Thanks brovski, it didn't cross my mind that they used the orchestrated version since I just assumed it was a more modern MIDI version.

Trying to figure out a way to clear out the Isle of Awakening at the moment. So far all I can thing of is to use the golem but then that misses some of the top part and I'm not about to spend 3 days clearing out mountains by hand.

When I do get it clear though I'm thinking of building a Deitree forest village as my next project.

Yeah, I started with Toad Town and then I thought I'd expand. The long term goal is to try to make the whole world. In retrospect, I should probably have chosen a larger size for the island and placed things differently but I think it can still fit everything, only exception being Lavalava Island since I found out you can't build out on the ocean.

Attached: EBT7likU8AEZav3.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

10/10

Nothing too ambitious, just trying to make Green Gardens look nice and move everyone out of the two-brick-high roofless buildings I had at the beginning. I just got the Buildnoculars yesterday, so now I can really start having fun with it.

Attached: Markin's-Gardens.jpg (1920x2160, 2.05M)

Now that's nice, very fancy. How easier is building shit with the Buildnoculars? I've heard some things but I haven't unlocked it yet in game.

There were just WAY too many tower defense sequences in a game where the combat is forgettable at best. I liked everything else about Moonbrooke from the atmosphere to the concept of rebuilding a gigantic castle. If the combat didn't suck up so much time, I'd say it was a better version of what the Tantegel chapter tried to accomplish in the first game.

destroy it

Attached: EBjBj1WUEAAljk1.jpg (1280x720, 863K)

It feels like debug mode. It essentially gives you a cursor on the screen that you can just point at whatever you want to build or destroy and just do it without having to actually move your ass over there. There's lots of little tricks you can do with it too, like using the gloves to grab your Builder's Bench two stories below you and dropping it right next to you. And that's something worth mentioning- the Buildnoculars aren't a tool, they're just activated by pressing the left stick, so you can use your gloves or trough or whatever you want at a distance as well. Some of those tablet targets are a pain in the ass, but it is WELL worth getting them done as soon as possible.

Hot. Damn.

Attached: 1555614436165.png (539x720, 237K)

This convinced me. I had a similar tropical aesthetic going on with Rimuldar in the first game, and I'd like to see what I can do with the tools in this one. Making an oasis market town sounds way more appealing than having that ugly rock take up the entire building space.

Seriously, I wasn't in any rush to finish those objectives until I saw about two seconds of this video, which made me drop what I was doing real quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=cy92l2dmkDY

This game reminds me how uncreative I am. I can easily modify things to my liking, but I lack the creative spark to build something from scratch.

Same here. I realized that in the first game midway through. I wanted to build something amazing like the pictures I had seen of other people's creations but I just couldn't.

>Visit Other Islands
>Searching for an island to visit...
>There are no islands you can visit at this time.

Has this shit ever worked? I tried in the morning and at night hoping to hop into some Jap player's world, but no dice.

I was at a few other islands earlier today. I guess the game's servers just aren't that great.

I've done multibuilder mode plenty of times, but it's always with a friend of mine and with a friends-only session.
I think people are reluctant to let others join their island when they can potentially ruin everything.

You don't get any other request after 200 train tracks and a merchant, right?

Attached: 1500756875233.jpg (917x1300, 410K)

I gave my buildings big windows so that my residents could have a nice view, but the only thing you can see is this ugly chalk mountain.

I'm gonna destroy it.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2_20190809144329.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

This is cute and pure

A priest and a young lost lamb is the purest you could get

Attached: 1475671539917.jpg (500x1000, 366K)

so FalcoRuin sword is the strongest?

I'M GONNA WRECK IT

I love those NPC names

Attached: miners.jpg (704x704, 124K)

What the fuck were they thinking with Skelketraz? the game is about building and I would have loved a proper prison escape level using my skills as a builder to escape, why the fuck did they have absolutely no building in that shitfest of a level?

Cause that's illegal and you're in prison

You ever think that maybe the Children of Hargon were right about builders?

Attached: DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2_20190809150050.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Yep. Not only does it have more attack power than Erdrick's Sword, but it hits twice with every swing.

can't wait next update
I'll replay game and destroy whole of island

This game has really made me want to play some Dragon Quest games. I played 4 and Monsters Joker on DS and I think about half of 9. Should I go back and play 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 on DS/3DS or is there any specific ones I should play? or should I just skip straight to 11

I love this song so much
youtube.com/watch?v=X4U5sgDhlG8

I wish I had harvest festival in IoA

She insults a bunch of other NPC's creations

Piece of shit character

Play 11 on switch when it comes out, but until then just pick any that piques your interest. 5 is a fan favorite. I like 3 and 8 the most, too.

DQ3 is the greatest JRPG of all time

I wish I had creativity to build things, they always just look like trash and it makes me not want to play despite how fun the game is overall

how about mimicking building/garden etc irl

Just keep building and you'll keep improving, everyone was shitty at building at some point.

I want to fuck her, Doggy-style!

>Never recruit male bunny if your not homo
I allowed one on my island, and when I loaded into post-game, the cutscene where Malroth comes wake you up had the bunnyboy standing in the throne room right next to me.

does that patch include new hairstyles or is that locked behind a paywall

>Build a changing room
>Now everyone, including the men, is wearing the fucking bunny outfit

You can make rooms gender-specific with a sign.

the dog isn't the princess. She's just some random girl

Play V if you already played IV.

In DQ2 the Princess of Moonbrooke is turned into a dog.

The Princess of Moonbrooke was turned into a dog in Dragon Quest 2, and you needed the Mirror of Ra to turn her back. The dog girl in Builders 2 is just an easter egg referencing her, which is why the game doesn't give you any real hints to try it.

Can I dress the bitch like the princess

>not keeping her as a dog anyways
Bunch of betas in this thread

Attached: 1545628336626.png (602x602, 176K)

I think so. I'm pretty sure singers can change their outfits.

Why do Dragon Quest enemies have such awful designs?

Quite possibly the worst post ever made

>The Prince of of Midenhall
>highest STR in whole DQ history, even higher than Atlas
>don't use magic at all
>can kill Hargon and Marloth alone

Why is he so Chad?

Attached: smile.jpg (360x270, 12K)

Took all of his cousin's strength and made it his own

Attached: 1539745131508.jpg (1200x855, 447K)

Look I'll give you most human characters look awful, but the monsters are great

I think all the humans look great except for the female knight in the helm from Moonbroke

He's goddamn alpha as fuck. Literally just hits all his problems away.

Attached: 1562587501226.png (450x321, 269K)

*BAAHH*

Attached: Baah.jpg (408x408, 30K)

Wish the combat wasn't so bland

Just waiting for all my chickens to be happy for this fucking tablet target.

Don't talk shit about my wife

Attached: 1550606158619.jpg (650x842, 346K)

Of course he's the strongest, he must be really buff from carrying his cousin's coffins around.

Bulma the cutest
White Bunny the sexiest
Lulu inspires the most feels

Attached: Dragon Quest 2 Party Members.jpg (640x1011, 409K)

>Bulma
Arale*

I had to kick all but one of these bastards off my island because they wouldn't stop fucking.

you can make a new buggy with the buggy blue prints!

there is announced final update that lets your monster bros crash land in one of your buildertopia islands!

gee user you sure have a l-lot of muscley armed men on your island

wotcha

>not having a harem of burly men
What are you, gay?

Can you get more or just the two from mine town?

Yeah you can get them from the other smaller random islands.

I might do that...

Attached: large.jpg (500x379, 57K)

God damn, NPCs sure shit a lot.

>post game you can ask Malroth for a high five at any time.

Attached: 1514504659085.png (345x425, 170K)

Remember to make three bathrooms.

What am I supposed to do with the tablet quests that are just question marks?

Complete the visible ones above it

No.
They'll wait in line for the one bathroom on the whole island and they'll like it.

Attached: D_dCKlTUwAE0GI_.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

I have four right next to each other and once the first four go in the whole rest dozen line up waiting for the same one.

As in four separate rooms right? I dunno, mine are using all three.

While waiting for my chickens to grow happy I just discovered that your hunger doesn't go down if you don't move at all.

Yeah hunger is based on movements and actions. Do more things and you get hungry.

What is there to do in post game? I'm building random rooms in the pyramid to get some happy points, but man it's hard trying to stay motivated. I put everyone in one place because it's easier I think. Huge bathrooms, showers, music room. Kitchen and huge dining room next to it. Turned the oasis into a pool.

What else should I be doing? I wanna get those islands but god damn does getting points take forever. Also can I ride monsters that aren't slimes? I feel like Monster munchies is important

Attached: 1511327153649.png (707x541, 528K)

>Make pot chamber
>Villagers keep stuffing pots and barrels in every chest they can find
STOP IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE! THERE'S A CHEST RIGHT IN THAT SAME ROOM!

Attached: ezgif-2-aba5441ae120.gif (234x219, 216K)

Attached: towne.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

yeah man you can ride sabrecats/cubs, cosmic chimaera, golem. just keep cruising, try to finish all the tablet targets and then build your perfect village. don't worry about making anything super cool until after the tablets because in order to build homes to your residents' wishes you have to build some pretty goofy shit

I need to start visiting other islands so I can jack some blueprints and get some ideas.

>Babs

Attached: 1539922068806.png (274x228, 122K)

>Also can I ride monsters that aren't slimes
Chimera, golem and sabrecat at least.

damn, I'm glad dragon quest builders 2 had a great ending that wasn't predictable

you get them from the volcano islands specifically

>put down blueprint and chest next to it with materials
>npcs take materials from that chest and run to stow them somewhere else instead of using them

I finally made my animals happy. I thought that'd unlock the petting zoo target, but it didn't. It's still "???", anyone knows what unlocks it? The only other targets I'm missing is making 20 different recipes and growing 10 and 15 types of crops.

are people having this much trouble making their animals happy? I did it completely by accident and I didn't even give them anything

It happens overtime just by making a paddock, it just takes a while. I'm just seeing how many targets I can complete without progressing in the story, but I don't think I can do all of them before going to the second island.

>npcs take materials from that chest and run to stow them somewhere else instead of using them
God damn this pisses me off so much. What hell makes them do that?

Make a playful park right next to an animal house.

I know HOW to make it, I looked it up because it's the only target that's still unknown on my tablet, but if it's still "???" then I can't do it yet.

Well then how far are you into the game? Some stuff won't unlock until you've gotten far enough.

>Get to prison island
>Forced stealth section
I just want to get back to building comfy houses.

Attached: 1555926856374.jpg (359x360, 26K)

It was short, though. I liked it okay.

I just finished the prison island. What happens if you bring bones to the cat and find the extra builder's book and put it on the table for the skeleton? I didn't end up doing those.

you get a weapon and one guard is distracted

what weapon

a cypress stick,its hidden on a corpse in the incinerator room

It's a bit creepy how casual this game is about fiddling with corpses.

Attached: 1552652407276.jpg (800x450, 79K)

That's just DQ in general really. "There's no reply. It's just a corpse." has been a thing since forever. You can find things next to corpses in the games too. I think this is the only one where you have to carry them and bury them though.

Gillian is pretty hot

I wish Shellslimes were recruitable

Zara is low key best girl.

Attached: 1538672596281.png (658x900, 712K)

Oh, that's nothing then. Thanks.

Yeah, I just found it extra creepy that you get to interact with them as opposed to just seeing corpses. And right at the start you just passively watch as the ocean takes them away.

Attached: 74730205_p0.jpg (800x1000, 318K)

>watching corpses wash away while Malroth grins and tells you how cool it is
what a weird first impression

i broke the whole thing, green greens is my Jap style town painted green and with farms, scarlet sands is a European kind of town with various colors and cerulean steppe is a purple castle thing, everyone seemed to have problems with the pyramid being shitty

he doesn't change at all though and still loves death and destruction with violence being his first and last recourse

this she should have been Moonbroke's main girl

i need blue, only have the aubergine, is there another?

You guys have inspire me. I'm going to make Gerudo Town from Breath of the Wild in Scarlet Sands

Attached: Gerudo_Town_Palace.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I see you are a man of culture

aw shit gl user

Banish all the human men and have all the girls in Bunny outfits

No. It's really imbalanced. There's fucking 5 crops for green, 4 for yellow, 3 for white but only 1 for blue, pink and black. Red cabbage gives purple but you can't use it to make the dye yourself. What gives?

Honestly, I think you're better off duplicating whatever dyes you already have rather than farming them through any other method.
youtube.com/watch?v=A37AcDI3j7c
It sucks a bit with how much they expect you to grind for certain things but this nullifies it almost completely. Also very useful for recipes that require less common items like cotton or orichalcum.

>beat game
>was completely expecting the Ark and the monster crew to land on your island after the events that happened and make up the "fourth" city of your island
>never happens
>get a letter from them in the mail
>they're literally drifting in the void of nothingness forever but they are ok with it

Fuck man, thats not fair.

Wait for the next update bro, it's adding a story epilogue dedicated specifically to that.

Well shieeeet i guess iv got stuff to look forward. Thanks for the intel

fucking wish i knew about this before
i only used yellow once, yet i have more than 900 yellow and purple too

Took me forever to realize his name was a three-way pun. Am I retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-180043_Chrome.jpg (809x1016, 230K)

Al is also short for Alakazam.

>swole soul
workout lounge music

Wow I feel retarded now.

>/fit/

you can find them in the mines on sunny sands

they're coming in the final update!

Attached: lulu.jpg (238x247, 9K)

I wish my buildings had more soul like these

The NPC AI pisses me off. Why the fuck are the humans so god damn stupid and useless? They just eat, sleep and shit and don't touch any of the facilities I build for them. Does ANY of them know how to use thr mushroom cookhouse? Even in Ch 2 they were always starving. Hell even in Ch 3 they weren't at all self-sufficient even with the small farm.

Fuck why are my buildings so fucking ugly

Be it Sims 3, Minecraft, RCT2, Sim City. I fucking suck at designing things. I'm likr the Malroth of architecture.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1137x640, 84K)

>Even in Ch 2 they were always starving.
I had that problem, too. They would just never eat.

The shrine on the left looks pretty nice, though. I'm not exactly good at it either but looking up different architecture types on google images gives me a base to work from. The bulletin board could also give you some ideas on what to do. Personally I've found that it's best to use a few different block types on walls and to switch up the usual square room setups so things don't look as samey or blocky. Don't worry user, we're all gonna make it.

I've gotten attached to so many of them.

>builder's book
It's supposed to be a dirty magazine. Which explains why everyone acts the way they do around it.

And it very much still is. The localized name probably gives most a different impression at first but even if you were to ignore the space in "blue prints," its description and appearance should also tip you off.

Is there any way to get monsters to stop spawning all over the Isle of Awakening and stop terrorizing your villagers?

>highest STR in whole DQ history, even higher than Atlas
Max level is 50 for that game, so I find that hard to believe. Are you talking about story feats?

There is an item that you can craft called Erdrick's seal or something, I don't think it unlocks until post game though. Could be wrong but that's when I crafted mine.

There's a "Ward of Erdrick" I think it's called. You might need to wait until postgame until you can unlock it with hearts but it disables enemy spawns on the area it's placed, such as the Green Gardens or Scarlet Sands. You can still place it somewhere that isn't on the bounds of those areas (Like the beach on the south) to disable it on the entire island at once.
There's also another item that looks and has a similar name but is purely decorative. "Seal of Erdrick" maybe. It's completely blue while the one you want has golden details.

What floating island?

Apparently only residents with either the Villager or Child "job" will cook food, so it's important to have a balanced population in each area.

JUST GOT TO THE CREDITS.
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS A LONG GAME.
I may have burnt myself out on builders.
I'll come back to it and build in the future

Attached: 1555283371883.png (922x610, 505K)

That floating island you thought about building. All you'd have to do is build a stack of dirt up to the vertical limit, and then build around it and dig back down the way you came to get rid of the pillar. Don't worry, you'll get to it eventually.

You're not picking it up again

The problem is the NPCs will cook food but they will toss the cooked food back into the chest instead of onto the plates. Other NPCs will then sit around the empty plates and complain about being hungry. You have to manually grab the food out of the chests and put them in the plates if you want your residents to eat. The other alternative is to get rid of all your plates. This will force the NPCs to just grab food out of the chests and eat them. Main problem with this is they will start to eat raw ingredients like cabbage instead of all the fancy cooked food...

So yea, the AI is shit

I just got the boat on gbc and am taking a break to make progress in XI.

>build a kitchen for NPCs to cook in
>leave raw ingedients to cook
>they raid the chest to eat the raw ingredients
>build multiple toilets
>they ALL line up in front of one of them
>and it isn't even the closest one to the kitchen
>build multiple shower rooms
>they all line up in front of one again
>build mushroom or castle kitchen
>they just don't fucking use it
>build smithy
>they don't use it
>build shop
>they don't fucking use it
>even the merchant doesn't
>have chest in dedicated room
>they put random shit all over chests fucking everywhere
>don't actually use the room for intended purpose
>some NPCs just take items out of a perfectly good stack and just move it to another chest
>instead of cooking it or making something with it
>they pat themselves on the back anyway
>build medical stations in Moonbrooke
>they don't fucking use it
>place materials in chest for blueprint
>they just take them and shove them in other chests laying around
>a chest once with food covered in shitty blocks and crap
>instead of just fucking placing them where they should be
>but they can eat, shit and sleep
>half their daily schedule is literally just eating and shitting
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY IS THE AI SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING. I didn't have a single one of these problems in Builders 1. They place things in chests in dedicated rooms. They make rounds to use ALL their respective facilities instead of just the dining room and toilet. They don't burn through all your resources. They actually do their fucking jobs. What the fuck happened? Giving them needs and the ability to remove things from chests was a mistake.

Attached: 1560845147633.jpg (300x300, 9K)

is she better than Pippa

how do you get new hairstyles

The one he's got is from the fishing DLC.

Attached: builders-galaxy-brain.jpg (857x1202, 480K)

paid?

Worse actually. Much much worse. It's not even a fair comparison.

Yeah, I think it's ten bucks. I got the version of the game with the season pass, but on its own it's not really worth it in my opinion. It's like half the price of the pass for less than a quarter of the content included with it.

Paid together with fishing DLC

Attached: dresser.jpg (1137x640, 55K)

much worse

>On vacation in France
>Pull out Magic Pencil to make a blueprint for the Eiffel Tower
>Random enemy spawns and casts Kaboom

been a while since I played 1 and Pippa isn't with you as long as Lulu so what have I forgotten. Aside from claiming the rewards of your hard work in a manner of speaking she doesn't seem any better or worse

How does one aquire more seeds?

Attached: Hero3.jpg (1132x1698, 245K)

What kind? Just grind Explorer's Shores.

kill boss monsters, do sidequests and use bugs with the killer robots

Explorer Shores

also enemy drops

Explorer's Isles. Get a Killing Machine on your farm, and let it plant the seeds for you, since they can sow a 3x3 grid with only one seed. And nothing's stopping you from digging up the seeds it plants and putting them back in the chest for him to plant them again. Nine for the price of one.

started setting it up and damn looking at my reference licks Animal Crossing will be out before I'm done

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>tfw I basically did the last one when I visited my friend's new house
I was inspired by it and built something just like it.

>references

Step it up and make your own building, nerd.

Attached: 4758649.jpg (247x248, 10K)

I thought the pyramid was a horrendous eyesore in the one place I was determined to settle everyone. Blew it up, was cathartic. Now I can build my dinotopia inspired waterfall city around my oasis

You need a dedicated cook, the little girl and Babs will cook and serve food for sure. Just make a recognizable kitchen and a bar next door. Working great for me.

How do you build a shared toilet room?

Attached: 1537078750173.jpg (139x160, 25K)

You are a fucking life saver. I've been fighting ants for the last 3 days just to renovate the farmer area and those fuckers piss me off to no end. Also the night monsters fucking with my P.M. building schedule.

Attached: OXENedk.jpg (714x500, 41K)

put more than one toilet in it
put two different name signs in it with two different people so only those two share the bathroom.

Multibuilder mode is fun as fuck. Shame the enemies aren't in sync aside from bosses.

What's the name of the theme that plays in the game when you're building something big after the big bad knocks you down first? Like when you're building the Deitree or the Golden Bar? I really like that song

whaddaya mean not in sync?

>pencil
>I can literally pirate people's buildings from their world
>I can then make my villagers make it
All the tools in this game are great and make me mad Minecraft has nothing close to it.

lets say 6 ants spawn, from your game they may come from the right, and your friend gets them from the left, you kill 3, there are still 6 harrasing your friend

>YOU WOULDN'T PIRATE A HOUSE

>a malicious monster draws near

Attached: 1559669093688.gif (330x327, 258K)

I just did mother fucker

Anyone know how to make a steamy spa? I'm trying to make a resort but I can't get the spa to turn into a steamy one. Does it need to be a certain depth or something? I added the bathing stools and washing tubs with a spa fountain and still nothing

Attached: IMG_0511__85786.1487471524.jpg (1280x1280, 416K)

Did you put the petals on the water?

Did Malroth and FemMC fuck?

Attached: Dragon-Quest-Builders-2_2018_04-08-18_001.jpg (600x533, 45K)

yes

You guys notice that in the ship in the beginning the monsters there were this close to becoming the MC's friends? Which is what literally happens in chapter 4?

It also needs to have ten blocks worth of water in it. Placing ladders inside could change it into a pool but I'm not too sure about this and you can no doubt tell by the popups. A room is three blocks high altogether with one layer being the ground which you can dig up but you anything placed above the second "wall" block layer doesn't count. This applies to both rooms made with a normal sized door or those made with a gate/doormat, even though the latter doesn't require the second upper layer to be filled to register as a room.

Malroth is MCfocused regardless of gender. That being said he was an immortal god of destruction before so I doubt he knows what physical affection even is, let alone fucking. Honestly if the MC gave him a hug I don't think he'd know what to do with it.

where do I find blue dye blocks? I need to Ultimallet them for a design I'm making

Malroth didn't know what a high-five is, I doubt he would know anything about the fuck

The Builder is basically that cheery motherfucker you always see at school/work. No matter how the day is they're always smiling, handing out cookies, telling jokes, all kinds of shit.
They worm their way into your good graces not because they're trying to, but because that's just how they are and you want to protect that innocent happiness at all costs cause you know there's one asshole out there who's more than willing to ruin it for everybody and there go your chocolate muffins every monday.

You good bro?

There's tons of them underground in Sunny Sands.

Try placing the stools and tubs outside of the water instead. Worked for me for whatever reason.

great because I'll needs tons

So how does this game connect to DQ2? The King of Moonbrooke asked how his daughter was in a parallel world. I feel kind of dumb because I feel like that's what the whole part before that was about, what am I not getting? Unless its a spoiler then don't tell me I'm only now constructing the final part of the cannon

Attached: 1562304891617.gif (500x500, 269K)

You need to replay that first chapter of Builders 1 then. Lulu is on a whole different level of annoying than Pippa.

Why did the guys at the illusionary middenhall castle call you the prince of middenhall? was it just them being copies of DQ2 NPCs or is there something i'm missing

They'll explain it more clearly later.

Attached: D_hvEqIXsAASQZH.jpg (1093x1200, 380K)

I'm actually not sure what happened to Moonbrooke in this world, I think I might have missed it. Also the connection to DQ2 becomes even more clear after Moonbrooke plus they rub it in alot at the end.

The dialog is nearly identical to Dragon Warrior 2 where you play as Prince Middenhall. They just added in some bits about loving Hargon. I think they did this for nostalgia reasons.

One of the NPCs mentions the island was created specifically to fuck with the DQ2 protagonists and convince them to give up. I guess Hargon only got half way through making fake Middenhall and only really finished fake Moonbruke.

>tons of food
>nobody cooks
>nobody makes drinks
I wish I could assign jobs because people just don't do shit when they come to my island.

Just recruit monsters. They won't cook but they at least do their jobs reliably. Zombies for the booze.

>They won't cook
The chimeras and hands do -and- they don't eat nor switch shit around from their chests. Just replace your entire island with monsters and tell everybody else to fuck off back home, honestly.

I have a zombie and even gave him a little drink room, wont' do shit. Hand wont cook either. Sometimes the nuns will cook food which he does stand in, it's just weird. Maybe cooking is going on but everybody just eats it before I get a chance to see, but I do get people bitching about being hungry all the time.

malroth is my husband

Attached: 73884290_p6.jpg (550x667, 191K)

>>He tells you how to make a shared room
F-for best friends

Attached: 74044534_p0.jpg (546x551, 317K)

I don't get with these Malroth-loving fujoshits, what's so attractive about Malroth?

because he's best bro
what's wrong with you

You're using hot water right

More like what's wrong with YOU?

Malroth is MCsexual regardless of MC's gender

Attached: 75779684_p1.jpg (657x636, 342K)

He doesn't know what love is in Ch2 or why everyone is jealous of MC getting cooked goods from Babs

MC will just have to teach him

Attached: 74140157_p7.jpg (1185x1303, 419K)

Malroth is cute and he's your friend, why in the world does it surprise you people like him

Attached: 73861295_p9.jpg (608x637, 230K)

Malroth is a fucking villain from Dragon Warriors 2. What the fucking hell man

Attached: 1531747546363.png (650x560, 371K)

>gaysexwithhatson.jpg

That's the plot

Attached: 75136568_p10.png (840x1120, 471K)

Ye. And he looked hotter then but this is fine too. At least he's a dedicated friend and that's already way more than I could ask for.

Only some NPC's cook. Babs, Saffron, and every loli npc cooks. I'm not sure if the nun cooks, but probably.

I've played DQ only 1-4 so I've never heard of many songs in DQB2
this game makes me want to play 5 and 6

there are a few songs from DQ7 too
Ark theme and Spa theme

Little late, but the toilets need to be separated by folding screens.

>Malroth doesn't get the ability to transform into his monster form
Wasted potential.

There are a LOT of 5 songs.

In DQ2, you end up going to an illusory version of Midenhall that Hargon conjured up, though it's a relatively minor part of the game. Builders expands that by showing that Hargon used the illusory world to store his and Malroth's souls in order to survive being defeated by the Scions of Erdrick.

It would be incredibly funny if DQ Builders became more successful than the mainline DQ games.

great job user. you turned a pretty ugly chalk mountain into a very ugly chalk plateau.

Attached: IMG_20190803_131612.jpg (510x651, 31K)

>play the first game cuz I got it for 3 bucks
>the fucking speed run challenges are mandatory

thank god they quit that shit in the sequel

I assume the mainline DQs are enormous in Japan.

DQ is vidya icon in Japan
even more famous than fucking Mario there

I've dropped it lower since then- you can see the Cerulean Steppes now. I'm gonna put something there, but I haven't decided whether I'm gonna plant some vegetation or build something. Kinda leaning toward putting a Japanese temple with some bamboo there, since I've gotta use this Hotto pack at some point.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2_20190810005750.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I wish they gave Marloth Golem's ability
Golem is real Master of Destruction in this game

dragon quest is basically japan's favorite videogame

Dragon Quest 3 was so popular that people actually got mugged on the street for their copies as they walked out of stores. So many people called out sick from work on its release day that it even managed to impact the stock market, leading to Enix starting a company policy to only release future entries on Sundays. It's extremely difficult to overstate how insanely popular the series was at the time. The fandom might have cooled off a bit over the years, but it's still iconic.

Malroth in general just isn't that great, especially after he gets that Psyche Up ability. It takes him so damn long to actually start attacking enemies that fights are usually over by the time he wakes up. I preferred fighting with Britney for most of the game.

I have done both

Why does Britney talks like she came straight out of MTV reality shows?

>just got rid of 1 of 2 chimaeras to make room for people because I figured I wouldn't need duplicates
FUCK

You also need to have a spa fountain dripping water into it for the water to count as a spa. I think you have to grab one from one of the little hot springs on Rimey Reef to start with, and you unlock the ability to craft them after putting your first spa together.

I have a chimera sitting right outside my restaurant and I've never seen it cook once

Because 「ちょううける~」

I don't speak Chinese

That's on you then dude. Lots of people, myself included, have seen them go to a chest and then magically place something on a bonfire without them showing that they held something. They even do their squawk equivalent of "A job well done" after placing something down.

>I preferred fighting with Britney for most of the game.
Britney is a blue soldier, which means she's one of the best npc's to bring along with you. Green soldiers heal 18hp per cast of multi-heal and red soldier cast kabuff, but if you just want to kill shit faster then blue soldiers are the best. Blue soldier's always start a fight with a spin slash, which deal 3x damage, and they do spin slashes often in prolonged fights.

Because it's cute.

Attached: med_1479962667_image.jpg (533x500, 114K)

10 hot water tiles + petals = hotspring
hotspring + spa fountain + 3 stools + 3 tubs = steamy spa

I need inspiration reeeeeeeeeee
someone tell me what to build

Penis on top of your castle

A part of me wants to stamp out all the arid land and corruption but another part of me thinks it's kinda neat and want to keep it

I wasn't callin you a fibber I was just saying that I've never seen my two duck monsters cook anything. I've seen the hands cook and work in the smithy and the zombies make drinks but never the chimera. But I have a hard time making the npcs cooperate. I can't even get them to use the restaurant they'd rather eat raw veggies out of the chest.

It's all on you, everybody probably went through the same dilemma

build according to landscape or remove everything

remake hyrule castle from twilight princess

Attached: 1450204370561.gif (800x450, 786K)

I'd rather stomp out all the chalk and dolomite.

I always flatten everything before I start building, unless I specifically want something up high. Since the game only considers something a room if it's two blocks high, dealing with uneven terrain is more trouble than it's worth.

A subterranean sex dungeon for you and Babs.

Build a landmark from your favorite RPG :)

everyone in my island wearing this swimsuit now
they are so cute

Shit.

Attached: 166310-shin-megami-tensei-digital-devil-saga-playstation-2-screenshot.png (560x440, 331K)

build according to landscape
I always make them all flat and build square houses on it and it looks like garbage

What's this Buildertopia about? I don't actually know what it does.

you can buy anything in this game with those hearts

It lets you save an Explorer's Shore as another sandbox. Essentially another Isle of Awakening, except you can pick your own tile set.

edit the landscape appropriately

It's a playground kinda. You can make an island kinda like the scavenger islands but you have free reign to build there and the island doesn't reset. You can also put other residents there. Its like a bonus isle of awakening .

>thinking of building Garreg Mach from FE Three Houses

Attached: 1533240713057.gif (320x240, 247K)

>build the house too small
>it looks great outside but you can't navigate properly inside

>build the house normally
>it looks ugly on the outside but you can move around inside

Attached: DQX_Puklipo_Male.png (302x412, 95K)

I’m making a cathedral for green greens, my dumb ass decided I wanted blue carpet though so I’m furiously farming eggplants

I think I made the Spa too big initially

Go to Sunny Sands with a Golem and you can get a couple hundred blue dyes in a visit. It's probably the easiest one to farm once you know it's there.

Prune the landscape like a bonsai tree.

But it's only 1 theme right? I hate how I landscaped my Isle of Awakening and was to revert it but I like that it has bits and pieces of each area. And what does this have to do with those space monster bros.

I built tropical themed village and woody farming village so far
I don't have no idea how to build comfy snowy town

You dont actually need to build a snowy town though

yeah but I want to

Monster bros are apparently gonna come back in a DLC pack. The same one will let you save up to three Buildertopias, so even though they won't be connected you can at least still got some variety in your biomes.

Time to look up some references

The correlation between the monsters and the Buildertopia is that you have to input a special "seed" as the name of one so you can get to them. Details aren't super clear right now but that much was shown on the update stream.

They don't call him the Master of Pussydestruction for nothing.

build Skyrim town

Attached: Winterholdcity.png (1466x844, 2.66M)

Malroth probably can't make babies.

I watched the update stream and given everything they said would be in the next update this thread feels like straight up shilling trying to pre-program us for Al coming back in Terra Gladitoria with the rest of the monsters from the Arc.

I love DQ more than any other thread but its sad to see a clearly astroturfed shill thread. DQ doesn't need it.

I wonder how well you could emulate snow by dying just the top part of the roof white.

better yet, place white chalk and use the flat chisel to make it all half height.

It's basically the japanese version of the ""Valley Girl"" type, they speak with a more youthful/annoying way though not that bad, and the localization made her the equivalent in english, though the valley girl type is much much worse.

As opposed to what? Using this as console war bait with muh frame rate and Digital Foundry shitposting? There's complaints about the shitty human AI in this thread. It's not all positive.

Oh shit, you could also angle snow tiles with the chisel for sloped roofs. I keep forgetting about half the shit you can do in this game.

I've seen worse, this thread is really normal.

Do someone tried to put 60 people into the same area?
Will it kill my Switch?

Its normal but it clearly started as astroturfing. Real anons don't spoiler unless its a self denigrating joke.
I'm glad anons took the thread over but its pretty clear what this thread was. The first 20 posts or so just seem like marketing people making posts about the bullet points of the stream, but not advertising that is what they were doing.

I used the slope chisel a little but it doesn't look good to me sloping all sorts of hills and stuff. I went back and undid it all.
But sloping the lowest level of all your buildings and giving them a "foot" is great for making buildings. Its perfect with the modern pack and all the japanese style blocks.

Turning this game on on the switch will kill it.
Just wait until they add the weather seal, your system will turn into an IED.

you are sick lol
stop browsing Yea Forums too long

As opposed to just not doing it. We can talk about the game and all sorts of cool fun stuff without having to be marketed to. Its shameful.

If they don't magically find a way to bring Al back and have him come back from the world between worlds with the Arc I will eat my hat.

Bro, read the first 20 posts. Its a damn bulletpoint of what the update stream involved, just not mentioning it. Instead of mentioning it, it involves all of it and is trying to appeal to your emotions about it. While marketing to you.

DQ spinoff games have really been highlighting Malroth recently. He was the hardest fucking thing ever in DQH2.

I like it more with the male builder. The bro aspect is fantastic and it just doesn't work with a female character to me. Bros in stories are better.

>mfw keeps relocating ALL of my residence to the same town
I just want everyone to be in the same place

Attached: 39721720_p0.jpg (1007x1072, 231K)

user are you homo

This sentiment is solidified with that last high five.
I actually fist pumped like I was a kid when that happened.

make signs to force them into residences. Once you do they don't roam too far from their personal room. I turned my farmers into serfs doing that. They literally can't leave the fields with their range.

>someone else remembers DQSwords for the Wii
I'm happier than I thought I'd be seeing this.

angry Joe threads.jpg

I recruited a third miner for my island and made them into the 3 piggies. One house out of straw, one of wood, one of brick.

my waifu

Attached: maiwaifu.jpg (602x792, 183K)

>he didn't find the mallet and build on the island on his down time

miners are fucking useless, all they doing is eating and poo
I should kick them out of my island

>Madden19 vs Madden20
ITS THE SAME DAMN FACES

Pepsitou did fanart of her once. Came buckets.

OI GUV YA DUN TALKIN' SHIT WIT ME MATE THAT WAY, YA HEAR

Attached: mmd_dqh_thug_preview_by_495557939_db1i1rz-250t.png (188x250, 75K)

>not having 60 nuns in your village

Mins can't even do shit

>not having 120 bunny girls
ya dun goofed

Why does my golem keep crouching like they are about to take a shit?

>all your villagers are either eating or shitting
Video games

Attached: DEL.png (600x600, 262K)

they are sad monsters
they want to poo butr they can't

He's creating brown bricks for you to build with

Now you know how your mother feels when you were a NEET

go go gadget punch down a mountain.

that is them sleeping.

surprised this isn't real given the night soil

What is the best monster companion to add to your party and why is it the Sabercat?

Yeah.

>can jump really really high
>fast as hell without worry about stamina
>takes no fall damage
>ignore terrain damage

I used to use chimera but Sabercat is way better unless you really want somewhere up high

Might have to try it out. Is the kitten functionally any different from the fully-grown one?

Golem
Because golem makes collecting way easy

yes but it cannot jump as high

don't forget
>if you hold jump he walks on water.

Why does this matter when you can R1+square?

never tried it but wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't have the double jump.

You clearly haven't tried it. A golem can knock down a mountain range in half an in-game day. It's absolutely ludicrous how fast they can break terrain.

just make bombs.
The silver golem is recruitable right? I got the golem and gold golem but grinded on the silver fucker for like 4 hours and he wouldn't get back up.

I'm wondering if there is going to be a hidden way to get the doublejump too once the update happens. Something they aren't telling us. There are tons of unique interactions in the game that is never referenced. You have to just mess with stuff to find it out like the crumbling sand and torching stuff.

Play 9 if you can get at least one friend to play with you. Also if you never downloaded all the extra quests, you'll need a cheat device to unlock them all

Is there a faster way to unlock every single items in the crafting menu or do I really need to do it one by one?

Good on you lad for telling him the game is mostly incomplete these days. Alot of people recommend it without mentioning that part. Gives a bad reputation to the series if its someones first game in it.

I wish there could be a remake of this game or something. I loved it so much. I don't have an action replay to add in those quests, so I can't even delete my save file to start over. I could always emulate though.

my gut is telling me they are going to remake it soon and they are going to bundle X (offline) into it as Grottos.
That way we get X and the remake happens. Everyone seems to want a remake of IX.

Its probably wishful thinking but DQ has been knocking it out of the park with amazing games with really interesting and unique styles of retro fanfare celebrating the series.

Nobody replied so I will, it's part of the game but it will sneak up on you when you least expect it...let's just say...none of your islands are safe...

>real anons dont spoiler
People who give a shit about the series and dont join threads just to flame actually use spoilers

>bullet points from stream
ahh so youre just retarded

>a shill who slept in past his shift arrives.
fellow employees, it was hours ago, we are past that. Don't ruin a thread we spent a good deal of time cultivating.

DQ spinoff games have no right being as good as they routinely are. Its ridiculous they keep the track record they do.

Cleared an entire space on a mountain for my clock tower

Attached: 5920084C-05F7-4902-9F38-719E120C663F.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Thread has been up for almost 24 hours

Now make a castle keep next to it

Attached: EABonFGUIAANs4c.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I made big dock and port town but it's fucking ghost town
I felt it's not worth to build something if nobody use it

I kinda hope they keep the top down angle, or at least as an option.

Even the mobile game, dragon quest monsters super lite was really good. shame they don't update the english version anymore.

They only stay within their third of the world. Everything else isn't acknowledged. Which is a shame because I wanted to build a central hub.

I know where you copied that.

anyone teach me how water work in this game
I want to make some seashore with bottomless pot but water surface so messed

A shame the dancer npcs don't wear bunny ears, which is weird since other jobs each have their specific headwear to easily identify them.

I kinda like that idea. Right now I just have houses spread all over the place. Perhaps I need to make a residential area of sorts

This, I want to marry her and raise a pet potato together