Asura thread

Asura thread

Attached: 1557241085813.jpg (609x914, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE2a8_Y3bkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1534863325461.jpg (1065x1280, 181K)

I want to marry one

i want to get back into this game
is there a pastebin of useful info?

i wish they looked this appealing in the game

do they not?

Attached: 1553582260286.jpg (797x1145, 117K)

based

based and ratpilled

Attached: 1562842995118.png (692x891, 278K)

I dunno user, the game is boring to me. I put many hours into it but I'm just burnt out on it. I just like Asura.

Attached: 1559555856834.jpg (1200x948, 156K)

What drives some people to be attracted to these ugly midgets?

I am confident there is a system out there that can chug at high settings.

Attached: gw836.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Nothing changed in years, game is literally the same

teeth and smug

Attached: 1562842904355.jpg (1000x1200, 131K)

I have no idea. Honestly the best advice is that Path of Fire is mandatory because of the mounts there are two exclusive mounts (beetle and dragon) that basically will be inaccessible when the current 'season' is over. The second expac Heart of Thorns is skippable.

Besides that there have been a lot of Quality of Life stuff like a legendary upgrade thing if you were doing that, bounties, a ton of little improvements and tweaks to skills. Big secondary quests after the primary story is finished, guild hall decorations, etc. I think the game would be better regarded if it was like it is now at the time when it was big.

Attached: gw835.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

Which one of you made my daughter cry?

>The second expac Heart of Thorns is skippable
Fuck no it has the best spec trees

Attached: 1539605590695.png (631x897, 265K)

what are these creatures and how do I get my penis in one

>The second expac Heart of Thorns is skippable.
you mean first expac, and you're wrong since it has the best maps in the game where everything isn't given to you on a silver platter, it has the best ost and the best meta events
not to mention it has hands down the most fun spec trees for every single class

This, it's like an alien scalped a loli for it's power.

Attached: gw698.jpg (1440x900, 385K)

They're not "creatures", they're VERY savant geniuses, and you're probably too much of a primitive monkey to date one.

Attached: 1533301578898.jpg (900x900, 282K)

They are like in a constant state of the first panel in a lost koma picture.

>it has the best maps in the game
le verticality meme
No thank you, it has been ditched for a reason and I sure as hell hope it never comes back.

Attached: 1541244201449.png (216x220, 39K)

Literally impossible

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1541263964971.png (1280x980, 858K)

>he doesn't like unlocking new parts of the map every time he gets a new mastery
the sensation of discovery and exploration is the only relevant thing in this game

Sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=JE2a8_Y3bkE

>there are two exclusive mounts (beetle and dragon) that basically will be inaccessible when the current 'season' is over
how important are these mounts?
are mounts more than just 'go faster from a to b'?

Nothing to do with that, you already have it with the mount masteries in PotF since you literally can't reach certain areas without the long raptor jump or high rabbit jump or even the fucking glider
HoT maps are just a fucking clusterfuck, Verdant Brink is the only okay map because it's so vast and differentiates clearly the different parts of the map with the sky-high derelict ships network, the jungle floor and the hidden underground parts.
Fuck Tangled Depths forever.

I have no idea about the dragon since I didn't play in a while, but the beetle is a fucking meme and you don't actually use it unironically, it just goes too fast and isn't maneuverable enough to be used as an all-around mount. It's fun if you find a flat and open-enough area though, but it's completely unnecessary.

Attached: 1553533510181.jpg (400x420, 42K)

do expansions ever go on sale?

There's beetle races, it's pretty cool. As for the dragon it's like a mix of all mounts, not necessary at all but pretty nice to have

There's a bit of misinformation from since the exclusive mounts wont become inaccessible, instead they'll require gems (paid currency, can also be earned with ingame gold).
All the mounts in GW2 aren't like in other games, instead of a flat speed boost they have unique movement so there are some areas you can only get to with some mounts. Beetle is the fastest and almost works like a motorbike whilst the dragon is capable of flying, hovering and hanging on walls.

>the beetle is a fucking meme
Beetle's fucking fun and so much quicker than raptor, i need to make another webm to demonstrate powersliding but it's so much more worth it than raptor

Attached: beetle racing.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

Does Icy have anymore of this Asurathot? Their art on twitter isn't cataloged in anyway

WOMANLETS GIVE BIRTH TO MANLETS

There's three other images of that character under artist tag "iseenudepeople" on the furfag booru. isn't on there so there could possibly be even more.

Not if I keep killing them.

Natural selection, yo.

I’m going to summon him. Stand back.