Oh shit nigger, it turns out the setting of the last game you played is a tomb world...

Oh shit nigger, it turns out the setting of the last game you played is a tomb world. Can the characters of said game defeat the metal forces?

Attached: Necrontyr.jpg (1024x616, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0te4zzYW3gE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>xcom vs necrons
Would be a fun fight to watch

>persona5
God no. They dont even have a heart to steal.

enlighten my unknowing ass, what's a tomb world?

Necrons are an ancient race that transfered themselves into metal bodies and fought a long war, so long in fact they were starting to "power down". To conserve them, they built catacombs underneath their conquered planets as "tombs" so they can sleep until they are back to full power.

>long skinny skulls
Those are my favorite design.

>postal 2
postal dude would win due to plot armor

>Undying killing machines locked in ruined worlds
>Monster hunter is brimming with life
Wow rude

>Crash Team Racing
It depends if Toon physics is in play. If not, it's fucked.

She should be fine

Attached: 1558640448088.png (607x500, 77K)

Humans in monster hunter are fucking space marine tier anyway the amount of punishment they can take is fucking ridiculous.

Also they are from the Warhammer 40,000 universe

>Soul Calibur 6
The Necrons will fight one at a time for the honor of posessing SOUL EDGEtm
the edge master eventually gets tired and some necron lord gets to have a shiny sword

>SRW Moon Dwellers
Do Necrons have anything Titan scale? I mean even if they do they're likely absolutely fucked unless they can adapt to mecha that move the way the ones in SRW do while still packing a punch easily comparable to the hardest hitting shit in 40k. There are mecha on your side in this game that straight up use black holes as energy sources and weapons systems, one of them fucking throws singularities at people

Eh, maybe with everyone in lucie mode.

Attached: 441cc6483c6695c1692284678389615c.jpg (1950x1162, 1.66M)

Witcher 3. They're fucked. Maybe they can take out 1 or 2 necrons if every single mage hits them at the same time.

This dude basically a C'tan

Attached: Ancient_Apparition_icon.png (256x144, 63K)

>stellaris
Necrons are essentially the awakened empire anyways so I give it 50/50

>path of exile
>wraeclast turns into a tomb world

They thousands of roided up adventurers who kill and farm gods, they'll be fine as long as the necrons don't have any reflect damage.

baba is flayed

Jokes on you, but last game I played was DoW as Space Marines

Attached: Corvus_Blackstar.png (2000x731, 2.51M)

>Age of Wonders: Planetfall
The Kir'Ko are a shattered hive mind race of bug people, sort of like a cross between the Protoss and the Zerg. They might be able to handle it.

did you miss the part where Satan turned into a giant robot and shot mega satan in the chest with a massive gun?

Necrons are an incredible ancient race of assholes who transplanted their consciousnesses into 'living metal' robot bodies and had a huge fucking war with the other big dicks of the galaxy (because they were also assholes) and after "winning" but basically being left so ravaged by the depths they stooped to do so - including making deals with enigmatic and malevolent star gods - their society was destroyed, forcing them to go into a long torpor in crafted tomb shelters. Their Empire was incredibly far flung, and it was so long ago on many life started up again, or they were re-colonized by younger races.

Que the Tomb Kings waking up, finding 'lesser' species squatting in their backyard, and autistic screeching and green lasers ensue.

They're super advanced, implacable, unfeeling assholes who in the best case scenario want to enslave you and make you a zoo animal or subject, and in the worst case literally cut your skin off and wear it as a coat so they can cosplay as being alive still. The one caveat is most of their big dick weapons and tech (like the ability to selectively make suns go supernova) are buried deep and require a shitload of time and energy to power up; so once a tomb starts reactivating it's a race against time to fucking do something about it or gtfo

>The EDF
Fucking EASY PEAZY

>Dark Souls
Heh, normal Friday night
Maybe gonna have to upgrade some hammers against that metal armor but that's about it

Attached: 20190808190600_1.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

but...
they look so much like us....
I CAN'T DO IT

DREADFUL BEASTMASTERRRRS

Last game I played was Warhammer 40k Inquisitor. I'll be just fine, thanks for asking.

Attached: 1545155755509.jpg (609x607, 60K)

>League of Legends

ehh, prolly.

>Monopoly
They won't have enough money to pay rent for my hotels, they're boned.

>Daggerfall

I think so, considering true mages in the elder scrolls are pretty op.

I played fire emblem, they are fucked.

Oh wait it was genealogy of the holy War. Sigurd solo

>did you miss the part where Satan turned into a giant robot and shot mega satan in the chest with a massive gun?
Yeah I'm only on the bank palace

>can any non 40k thing defeat 40k thing
Basically always no, unless they've got some crazy godlike shit like in the culture

oh, well, just wait then. It gets a little crazy at the end

/tg/ has these debates a lot, plenty of things can take 40k. Admittedly Necrons are on the pretty high end of the spectrum since they're the most super scientific of a galaxy full of super science, beating out even the Eldar for ANCIENT TECHNOSORCERY wank.

>Doom 3
Best case scenario: Demons start fighting with the necrons while the marine exchanges his ballistic weapons for necron gauss weaponry. Could only imagine what a Synaptic Disinigrator could do to a Cyberdemon with a well placed shot.
Worst case scenario: Gets blasted into tiny particles by gauss weaponry or is shredded by a flayer virus infected warrior.

isnt that just 40k Mechanicus?

>teleporting to your flank
>01001000 01100101 01101000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01110011 01101000 01110101 01101100 00101110

I think, it would be over right on the first two turns.

I want a 3rd person game where I can play as a Nemesor and just fuck shit up, no questions asked.

Attached: Necron_Overlord.jpg (366x569, 77K)

>SMT IVA
Necrons are good but I don't know how they'd fare againt a bunch of gods and demons and shit

Give me any game with Szeras, be it playing as him, having him as a side character or even just an easter egg. I want my metal spider bro damn it.

Attached: Illumnior.jpg (800x607, 304K)

Xcom would lose until they start retro-engineering the entire necron stuff in 2 weeks and Roll over them with OP weapons and armors

>Those mechs from the expansion using Necron Tech

Attached: Jack.jpg (500x375, 18K)

youtu.be/0te4zzYW3gE

They have this.

Attached: Tesseract_Vuatl2.jpg (806x684, 167K)

>stealing necron tech
you tend to have a bad time

there is nothing in wh40k that storm team can't beat

>40k mechanicus
tfw missing out on the fun imagination

But user
Since this is a tomb world, all real estate is legally theirs and you're the squatter

>[Speech 100] lol you're outrunning your supply lines, go back to sleep.

They have enslaved their own gods and they fight daemons and chaos worshippers regularly.
Your move.

Real shit, if your 2000+ point army list doesn't have one of these you are playing Necrons wrong.

>Baldur's Gate I as a Conjurer
Uh...

>enlighten my unknowing ass, what's a tomb world?

The home of ancient, Space Egyptian zombie robots.

The united Necron empire did, a single tombworld is capable of far less and the weapons and technology they used to do so are long lost.
A single tomb-world awaking doesn't mean that much, there's been plenty of times where space marines and guardsmen were enough to deal with that, let alone dudes like Zeus, Lucifer and YHVH.

Xcom are probably among the best tech stealers i Can imagine

Oh they could totally do it. But the shit tends to be self aware, and is made of living metal. You're gonna have a bad time

>Overshit
These retards could barely beat there own universes shitty robot invasion, they wouldn't stand a chance against the Necron.

>WoW
would be a sick expansion.

>Vermintide 2

Hmmm....I might survive for a while

>Half Life 2
Would be interesting to see the Universal Union's best against Necrons. Imagine advisors fighting crypteks.
Also, if Trazyn was there he'd probably try to steal Gordon Freeman. He'd manage it, too.

Gordon was already stolen

Either they all get machinoformed by the Vex who themselves are just superior Necrons
Or they get Taken
Or they wake up the SIVA machine virus and open up that can of worms
Or they go up against immortal zombies who warp reality as easily as you and I breathe.
Doesn’t end well for them either way

Attached: 287F1548-FB7C-4538-93A0-BE87C39B819E.png (1366x768, 937K)

Not that user, but add, with the exception of Ferrus Manus's case, even transplanting necrodermis as bionics being an extremely fatal choice.

>tfw Destiny lore is in a good fucking spot right now
>but still boring gameplay wise

Attached: Alex.jpg (968x681, 43K)

>Started playing 40k again after not touching it since I was a kid and Necrons first came out
>"I'll just play Chaos aga-"
>See they added literal anime mecha
>Find out I can literally field nothing but mechs and not even field troops
>Find out that this race triggers other players for not being grimdark enough
And that's how I became a Taufag.

Attached: 20190809_110130_50.jpg (1640x1512, 1.94M)

I loved reading about how Kroot were killed because the living metal they ate started to grow and expand inside of them.

Ouch. Seems they failed to go full Grom here.

I thought it was hilarious they managed to pin one down and eat it in the first place. Yeah they died but consider the autism that went into that, those fuckers literally teleport away when they die unless you take them out in a very specific way

Togera? It would be a good show

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>Being a Taufag
REEEEEEEEEE
[spoilers]Literally don’t even care about them not being grim derp enough, it just pisses me off that they have all these mechs and a single one of them has a melee option

Attached: 2650C99A-D531-49AA-BD35-FE7F97F599D5.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

>runeterra
pretty easily

>path of exile
cucklone through them all

>Stardew Valley
Somehow I doubt I can sway them with jars of mayonnaise