What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: 3C4B49B7-25ED-4922-B667-E4953A902B4F.png (230x318, 1K)

>her

too much goat milk
that's code for Asriel's cum

Attached: 1537126995816.jpg (473x431, 88K)

>him

Attached: 1556802401123.jpg (1200x1012, 510K)

lack of frisky cock

She wanted babies

Why did she get a cute kemoshota BF/Brother but I didn't

Attached: Asriel Semi 2.jpg (587x800, 126K)

Suicidal sociopath with a hatred for humans.

The fact that the Monsters treating her/him/it with basic kindness was enough for them to decide to kill every human alive so they could take over should tell you enough.

Gaster created her to try and start the 2nd monster human war. See you in Deltarune.

Attached: 1519049793477232530.png (1600x900, 7K)

Sick of people misgendeing Xir

"Humans are the real monsters" blah blah

Attached: 1560429064627.jpg (500x522, 49K)

She died and is fucking pissed some stupid flower brought her back to life

>Give frisk a normal face and skin
>Suddenly everyone wants to fuck em

Stuck in a garbage game that panders to autistic furnigger faggot redditors

Yes

Attached: c1038302_0251dad6e64bebbbcd330cdabb3729ed.jpg (544x1280, 53K)

Essentially. It's basically an edgy suicidal teenager with an actual path to godhood.
If Asriel hadn't wussed out in the end they'd probably have burned the world for shits and giggles.

>Not wanting to fuck Frisk

The whole world of Undertale dose not make sense to me

If any human can kill a bunch of monsters and this in affect makes the human into a powerful superhuman who desires to kill others including humans then why hasn’t this world gone into chaos from crazed superhumans killing everything?

Attached: 77DBFBE0-CFD9-4EE5-A504-2E6D03F421AA.jpg (400x400, 16K)

The humans are strong but also civilized enough to restrain themselves.
Next.

He wanted to kill monsters too

But I thought the whole point was that killing monsters drives you insane and make you into a psychotic killer?

>and this in affect makes the human into a powerful superhuman who desires to kill others including humans
That's only Chara.
Killing monsters just means you can kill monsters better with the strength of your determination.

Nah, killing monsters increases level of violence/determination which only means you can get really violent the day you decide to. Not that you'll become a guy who decides to fight on a regular basis

That's just the player. After you kill his family and friends and whoever else is left in the world he basically says fuck it and kills everyone else because why not? It's not like anyone he/she likes is left alive.
You trying to "spare" them afterwards by resetting won't fly because Chara's not going to give you the excuse. You wanted everyone dead then they're going to make sure everyone stays dead.

Lol I enjoyed both games and I agree with this guy

Attached: E1B69FD2-E377-4F36-B90B-9D54DD96C877.jpg (441x434, 92K)

I still feel this would lead to some bad shit even if it didn’t affect your mind I can still imagine some PTSD ridden guy who thought in the monster one day snapping and tearing his ex wife in half like doom guy

Attached: 5800E5F9-A484-44EB-98F8-7B5F2368630D.gif (500x281, 2.94M)

Monsters and humans can’t have children

She banged Asriel.
She became cock addict
She killed herself to be inside Asriel (that was her fetish)
Once Asriel was out in the human town, she took control of Asriel's body and tried to get gangbanged, but it failed, humans were angry and killed Asriel
She didn't got what she wanted, that pissed her off, and her goat boy was killed, even worse.
That's why she was so fucking angry

Attached: c6332ca26a9560c230d0e3f724b50230.jpg (811x987, 88K)

Attached: 1551933970625.jpg (800x640, 76K)

What? Who is this character? Looks like a palette swapped undertale mc. Is this the original kid that fell down the hole and died and that's what made asriel so mad ?

Asriel was a mess because he became a flower. But yeah it's the guy who wants everyone dead and bricks your save at the end of a genocide run. Also, the narrator.

That's a guy?? How is he still alive if it was so long ago. Why did asriel turn into a flower? I thought the undertale mc did all the runs genocide and peace and all

He killed himself. They show this in the pacifist run. His soul possesses the MC. If you go genocide, it takes control slowly. Don't go genocide if you want a good ending.

Cute girl

Yea Forums's toxic posters

Based

retarded furry detected

I just beat Genocide run and then mega-deleted the entire thing to get the true pacifist ending.

I was honestly more satisfied by the Genocide ending, though. I guess because of the tough exhilirating battles (vs Undyne and Sans), instead of the fake 'ultimate friend help you win' battle you got in Pacifist, that you can't really lose.

This was a pretty damn cool game, I really liked Asgore's theme. Combination of previously heard tunes get me rock hard.

Please post cool and funny picture of Sans, Toriel, and Undyne.

Attached: undertalesans.jpg (1192x670, 67K)

>Why did asriel turn into a flower?

Dumdums. Didn't you read anything in the True Lab?
After the Chara-Asriel combo died back in Monsterland, his ashes spread over the golden flower field. Objects that are infused with ashes get to hold the spirit of their dead monster. Alphys then injected raw DETERMINATION into one of these flowers. Flowey was the result.