Ekiro: Shadows Die Twice has sold 3.8 million copies worldwide

>Sekiro will flop
>Souls fatigue
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 60ade0f3ly1g5thl7hjb8j20oz0i9jwh.jpg (899x657, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bandainamcoent.eu/news/bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-reveals-gamescom-2019-line
gamesfreak.co/2019/08/from-softwares-elden-ring-will-be-shown.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as much as REmake 2 or KHIII i note. More than DMC5 though (i think)

DMCucks BTFO yet again

RE2Remake sold 4.5mil
DMC 5 sold 2.5mil

what's this boards obsession with DMC?

I believe DMC5 would have sold more if it wasn't so fucking easy.
When people can burn through your game with little effort they won't be talking about how difficult bosses or areas were, making the game disposable.

When's Elden Ring news, From?

give me link or youre gay

Why is this board obsessed with company/console wars and who sold what for however much despite having no stake in it?

Probably because these threads are made by hired marketing teams to take advantage of low IQ posters who dont realize what they're doing.

I can't believe you have to beat the game to unlock difficulties still.
Bamco has something for Gamescom in 10 days, almost certainly Elden Ring ingame stuff.

Was he a gay?

Attached: D2lQxb4UcAAIFKc.jpg (1200x1115, 265K)

>all those sales
>discussion died down completely not even two months after the game came out
Embarrassing

>3.8mil
>0 threads and no discussion
lmoa. completely forgotten
meanwhile Dark Souls threads are still made

Bamco almost certainly isn't bringing Elden Ring to Gamescom.
en.bandainamcoent.eu/news/bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-reveals-gamescom-2019-line

no but you are

That is what is at the booth, its going to show up with probably 2-3 minute trailer during Dorito Pope's presentation. No reason to announce a big surprise like Elden Ring footage, only Kojima can do that.

Attached: gamescom.jpg (871x925, 102K)

I wouldn't call Sekiro a Souls game, but nevermind that, happy o see it selling well. Definitely my favorite game this year.

Well, I hope there will be a new trailer, if not gameplay footage, but I do not expect it.

Elden Ring will outsell it. By a lot.

It's being shown to the press privately. If we are lucky there will be some leaked camera footage of the event
gamesfreak.co/2019/08/from-softwares-elden-ring-will-be-shown.html

Based

Dark souls still has an active general 8 years later.
Nobody even cares about Sekiro a few months later.

Are we getting DLC for this game or no?

Press get a long demo, just like Sekiro, while we get a trailer. Just like Cyberpunk, just like many other games.

Sekiro did flop, nobody is playing it, no online, no replayability, its just a dead game.

I don't think a single DLC could encompass what they setup for a sequel, but I really thought the game would have more memories of the past. That would be easy DLC to do since it doesn't connect anywhere, and you can just do like 3 separated zones based on different events.

More people are playing Sekiro than DMC5 on Steam right now. It's a single player game, so it makes sense for the player count to drop.

>Igromania
Wew. That's surprising. Haven't heard anything relevant from them in a long while. They're usually just reporting on whatever exclusive coverage other western vidya news outlets have done.

The game missed the one inclusion I really wanted. I wanted a stupidly difficult Dante Must Die/Master Ninja bullshit optional Tengu fight. So I was hoping maybe I would get something like that. I really dont care what the DLC is, I just want more Sekiro.

>has shipped 3.8 million copies
ftfy

that's a good thing

>OP is underage
>FromSoft trite Demon's Souls clone #X
>Boasting about sales numbers when nobody that made the game gives a fuck about you
>Random demeaning comments about other games of the genre

This is the perfect post to represent the state of videogames and this board in the current year.

What are you talking about and why are you upset?

I bet you unironically think dmc 5 is a good game

>ctrl+f dmc
>8 results
thread isn't even about dmc

It makes sense to compare an action game with another action game.

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Yea Forums
>implying threads here give any indication of anything of any game

Attached: 1533303109119.jpg (600x400, 21K)

NOOOO IT'S BAD WHERE IS MY DLC NO ONLINE DEAD GAME FUCK

Where is the fucking DLC From? You've conditioned me into wanting DLC you fucks, now give it to me.

If you're not going to do DLC just fucking say it and give us the design works art book already.

Attached: Big_Boss1.jpg (624x422, 111K)

Sekiro has hardly any replay value so there is nothing to talk about

>Dude 1988 era figuring game mechanics and 100 different sords to choose from time to replay this game for 2000 hours

Impressive sales for a beautiful game.

Attached: Sekino.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

I'm certainly fatigued of this shit tier series. It's the same fucking game slightly changed with a new coat of paint over and over, and retards are still lapping it up. Just really proves that nobody cares about games being good anymore, they just want to be trendy and play whatever everyone else is playing.

it's probably that one KH autist

Sekiro is 100% it’s own thing and not that similar to Dark Souls.

That being said new armored core when?

DMC 5 > Sekiro

fight me soulniggers

>people were going nuts before release complaining about how the game will be dogshit casualized due to the revive mechanic
>fast forward and people were suddenly complaining that it's too hard and even went so far to question videogame difficulty in a moral and philosophical level
>mfw

Attached: 1560549361212.jpg (398x376, 15K)

most of those people who played dark souls and cried about sekiro's difficulty were faggots who just hid while summons defeated all the bosses for them.

Fromsoftware graphics might no be impressive on a technical level but they have the best art directors in the bizz

Soulsfags are retarded. Who knew?

>3.8mil
>3 platforms
that's pretty fucking low.

Played both, preferred Sekiro. DMC5 is just another game in the series that hardly changed over the years suffering from shitty story, levels and character models.

>I can't believe you have to beat the game to unlock difficulties still.
You don't. Just beat the first boss, you casual.

>Brand new IP vs 10+ years old IP
Kek

Very nice.

It's pretty great for a Japanese game.

Attached: 1565188583360.png (802x802, 1.23M)

>stoic and a warrior
>isnt easily manipulated by females which makes him even more alpha
>"lol is he gay"?
Hang yourself.

>fast forward and people were suddenly complaining that it's too hard and even went so far to question videogame difficulty in a moral and philosophical level

Yea Forums funniest moment of the year, so many causal exposed

Attached: 1550002681567.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>souls fatigue
It's not a souls game though

best feeling combat in any game I've ever played to be quite honest

>Sekiro is 100% it’s own thing and not that similar to Dark Souls.
Imagine believing this

Hope it gets a sequel

>Sekiro is 100% it’s own thing and not that similar to Dark Souls.
Are you mentally retarded? It's a same shit From made for years.

Nice now where is my DLC

DMCV btfo

>they will not make DLC for it

Why. Why you fuckers. I want Way of Tomoe or whatever.

ahhh the irony, and yet here we are

>caring about anything involving the runny stool of GRRM

Why?

Who cares how well it does? It's total garbage besides even DS2 sold 8 million,

Bought it day one and I fucking loved it

Truly as kino and FUN at the same time. And had a good store.

Attached: 37474817y72.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

Sekiro is also pretty hardcore game compared to those.

Ancient Japan looks so great but why the fuck do all games that takes place there need to be souls like? I can't stand souls like. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for Ghost of Tsushima.