Dig dig dig

>dig dig dig
>find new ore and craft armor/weapons
>rinse and repeat
When this game becomes fun?

Attached: terr.jpg (460x215, 61K)

some dude on my friend's list who browses lurks Yea Forums has gotten all but 1 achievement for this game. he barely put 100 hours into it. his autism knows no bounds.

it's literally only fun with friends. mods are good to when vanilla gets boring.

When you start killing bosses.
The early game is an absolute slog
Really kicks into high gear when you fight the wall of flesh

lol mine ores? get gud

when you open your 3rd eye and ascend beyond

got 200 hours solo out of it
fuck you and your frineds

i have 149, only 23 hours multiplayer
game is already dry as hell for me but i can say i got my moneys worth. also fuck meleefags and magicfags.

>rangedcuck
>allowed to have opinions

Go stand in the corner and turn invisible, faggot

Attached: 1564355692424.jpg (538x800, 249K)

I bet it's fun with friends too...

Attached: file.png (387x101, 40K)

Fuck fishing

I think terraria is one of the few games that is actually less fun with friends.

>they don't have all acheivements

Attached: Steam_2019-05-09_20-34-46.png (270x83, 20K)

prob put another 150-200 after the update comes out

Attached: 850.png (308x92, 39K)

its most fun with exactly 2 people. Especially your GF

>The Blood Moon is rising...
>Slime is falling from the sky!
>The pirates have arrived!

what is the lore on slimes
how come they fall from the sky?

i honestly prefer it solo. have played with a small group of friends and on big servers and it just irks my autism too much when people fuck my things up or are extremely disorganized

When you learn proper english fucking idiot

This game has a big update coming soon right? So I should wait for that before trying it out, no?

their soon tends to be delayed
if you're really burning to play you might as well do it now

Nigga the most "fun" I've had with these kind of games was when Starbound came out and everyone was building sex dungeons and pretending to be retarded. Griefing, birds fucking everywhere, sex dungeons, people playing Linkin Park midis.

No because you'll be waiting for half a year or more.

The game as already amazing as-is.

based

theres something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming
confusing

people here have friends? ummmmm yea im thinking back to plebbit with you normalfags.

>all bosses are beaten by filling the soace with platforms and connecting statues to timers
Yawn

Time played thread?
About 200 of those are with friends.

Attached: 20190809_120626.jpg (1080x650, 164K)

there's time not counted here from playing a standalone mod loader, and technically from the pre-release leaked beta

Attached: file.png (276x115, 39K)

i never played with friends either. my shit pc couldn't host a server and they never tried. i'd play with ya tho. might not put in this many hours, but certainly a few.

Attached: terrariahours.png (272x102, 27K)

When you stop caring about progress and have fun with it instead.

every time i made a server with friends people got annoyed when others got better loot then them. also try to sneak away from the group to find gold chest before them

I started playing this game a couple weeks ago. had a lot of fun just exploring and shit. finding cool shit, killing monsters. Found a creepy area with hard monsters and can't break the rocks, so maybe I went too far.

no one tell him

>He fell for the shills

>Martians are invading!

Attached: Martian_Probe.png (325x267, 41K)

Who would win?
A bunch of highly advanced alien lifeforms
Or a single wooden roof

host WHEN

>tfw this applies to me
Will you please stop stalking me?

The game's 2D minecraft until you kill your first boss, then progression changes over to killing more things instead of digging.
You still dig, but only to find different shit to kill that can drop new materials and gear.
If you kill the Eater and still aren't enjoying it then you probably never will.

Attached: 1552950752170.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I dig to the lowest part and killed that worm boss in corruption area a couple of times

false

>Calamity
>Thorium