Execution barrier in the fighting game is the prime example of artificial difficulty

Execution barrier in the fighting game is the prime example of artificial difficulty.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

There isnt any reason why for example you are forced to do some stupid motion each time when you want to backdash "optimally" in Tekken 7. Its just a stupid shit that you need to train for hours to code it into the muscle memory.
Fighting games should be all about neutral, guessing your opponents, reacting to the battlefield etc., you should fight oponent, not execution of the moves.

Attached: evo_logo.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

execution doesn't detract anything from the mindgames though

Fuck off faggot.
Next you fags will be saying that aiming in shooters is artificial difficulty.

git gud

Snake in tekken 7 when?

Attached: FIDDLE.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

if you don't want an execution barrier just play fucking chess faggot

Thats the athletic part of it. I can tell you never played sports. That muscle memory is the most tedious to master but the most rewarding. Just dont be lazy.

Dumb ESL

Just stick to rock paper scicors fat ass. I can tell youre obese with no discipline.

kys loser

Attached: Excuses For Losers.jpg (1280x1212, 343K)

anyone who says things like "execution just gets in the way of the game" doesn't like fighting games, they like the made up version they desperately want to exist because they don't have the coordination to press back two times

Actually if youre esl it means youre already smarter than the rest. No offence to you yanks but american english is atrocious. They even pronounce aluminium as alu min uhm. Its a scientific element for petes sake.

you can try those fighting games with auto combos. maybe more up your alley

anyone who says that kind of shit is also the kind of person that wants to magically get buff without working out or going to a gym
they want to achieve something by doing nothing

Get better

IRL fighters need skills to fight. If the game is all about prediction and neutral it's not a fighter, it's chess

Shut the fuck up loser and keep playing or dont. This is one genre where everyone is to busy learning to pick up dead weight. Get a less defeatist attitude in life and you will find plenty of people of different ranks willing to help educate you, but if you are going to cry you will just get left behind.

Attached: A8C9DCC9-A2ED-4CA9-8827-3639BBBFD362.jpg (600x1200, 198K)

Tekken is one of the most technical fighters, it's also one of the more popular. Notice how "simplified" games like DBFZ, MK11, and BBTAG lose their appeal almost immediately? Lowering the skill ceiling does nothing for fighters. If you want to play a neutral-focused game, play SamSho. You won't btw, because you suck. You couldn't even make it in Risimg Thunder

Hopefully, never.

>There isnt any reason why for example you are forced to do some stupid motion each time when you want to backdash "optimally" in Tekken 7
it's fun
stop trying to change fighting games just because you don't like fighting games. go play another genre this one isn't for you

Execution barriers are a good thing because there's always something for you to learn. One of the reasons I disliked SFV was because how quickly (and how easy) you can learn the max damage combos in that game. Tekken 7 has rather easy, reliable max damage combos depending on who you play but since the game revolves around movement, there's always room of improvement until you reach Pakistani level.

execution makes the mindgames more impressive as something you have to be constantly proficient at. the difficulty comes from the level of consistency that is expected of you, and that is an aspect I personally love about fighting games. It feels like the combos you do pull off are much more impressive, and if you get better at them it also increases your chances of winning. if you don't like that aspect, play SamSho. no combos, only neutral.

>Fighting games should be all about neutral, guessing your opponents, reacting to the battlefield etc., you should fight oponent, not execution of the moves.
This is literally Dead or Alive
Hell, every time you've knocked down your opponent, you're back to near-neutral.

>he thinks execution is the hardest part of fighting games
never gonna make it

Attached: 1543786407983.jpg (568x479, 46K)

Execution isn’t there for difficulty. Can you imagine how retardedly broken mapping an EWGF to one button would be?

ouch.
I'm pretty shit and this cut even me.
I compete at our majors every year and have done evo thrice and I still can't make it out of pools because I'm just awful.

But execution is the least of my worries. Mindgames are 100% of this genre.

>Execution barriers are a good thing because there's always something for you to learn.
"I spent more time than you in this game, so I should be able to do more damage than you in additional to all the other advantages that come with experience."
Such elitism.

I fucking wish executions were the hardest part of a fighting game.

You entire argument is
>if I'm not immediatly good at it then it's artificial difficulty
Fighting games are a lot like learning to play piano. You can sit down without practising and just play, but you'll be shit. You have to learn how to play, that's not artificial difficulty. You're just entitled

Attached: 1561505523209.png (608x600, 213K)

Just wait for league of fighters even if they made the game retard proof, they will complain why the other guy is not playing fair for spamming and using gay moves like throws

I have dubious expectations at bost for what will undoubtedly be a like 4-6 button fighter.

We already have proof that slapping specials on a button is broken, the entire tournament for SF4 on the 3ds on top8 was fucking charge characters only

It's going to work like rising thunder
>2-3 button for normal attacks
>2-3 button for special moves with cooldowns

So what? Like ARMS it'll have a following that lasts for as long as the first years tournament money does?

This but unironically. Removing the aiming and movement actually gave us one of the best TBS games out there.

And dont try to argue with fighting gamers OP. They want the crutch of having the time to spend autistically mastering movement because they know they cant compete in thinking. Thats why only niggers and NEETs player fighters, thats who fighters are made for. People who need crutches to be better than other side of the population.

Its honestly just about what you want. OP wants that its persons innate skill, experience or gifts that choose the better player. Fighterfags want the grind time to decide as IQ is racist

Attached: ss_3b1aa4f1557b9f8d51b93ad0626124a8e149ae13.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Autistic dicklets like you are the reason why fighting games are already shit and dead. Tekken 7 is probably the swan song of the genre because the homos already won. Except that their "victory" is just like how the SJW's "won" the media war, everyone pandered to them and is on the verge of bankruptcy because they still wont buy your product or sustain it. The kids crying about execution in fighting games not only know or understand literally nothing about the genre, they are probably some 8th gen or late 7th gen secondaries at best who have never played a good or hard game in their lives in the first place. Id tell you to stop sucking your dads dick while "playing" snoys latest visual novel and actually examine how people only give a fuck about the games like Tekken 7 where not everyone can do what happens on screen in the higher echelons. Youre actually fucking retarded if you think there is some scary execution barrier in MK11, the only possible way you could go lower is by turning everything into one button commands which some of the most retarded moves already are. Coincidentally nobody gives a fuck about the game because its absolutely casual shit with zero depth, innovation of tech, gameplay expression or even visible skillgap because something that would take a 720 and 5 rapid inputs in a real fighting game to execute is now a two trigger instant fullscreen full combo damage armored super. that someone who has never played a videogame could do and the exact same epic canned kill animation would play

>execution isnt hard and doesnt matter
>Its all about thinking
Yet fighter game execution shouldnt be made easier even though it doesnt matter? Yet EVO bans certain controlllers even though execution does not matter?

Niggers

>be made easier
Explain how to make tekken's movement "easier" without taking shit away
>certain controllers
Because they give an advantage, however slight, to other players. Advantages you have to pay into to have.
Brainlet.

Execution is complementary to everything else.

It just happens to be the easiest part of learning in a fighting game. The hard part is learning fundies and system mechanics in your specific game of choice to get your execution to come out.

Execution ain’t a barrier because the first thing any moron online does is learn their 50% damage combo then they just do the starter to that move until they work. Doesn’t matter how hard the combo is. They learn that shit. The barrier is the work you have to put in to improve.

Stick is objectively better than pad
Hitbox is objectively better than stick

Yet only one of these is banned, Hmmmm.

Only one thing in your comparison was true. Ironically it's also the exact reason why anybody reading your post knows you don't play fighters.

As is your inability to realize that hitboxes were banned because of the ability of models to program macros.

Poeple would play fighters if netcode wasnt garbage, there is no other reason. Also, the control layout is outdated with sticks and all. Hitbox is going to the right direction but you have to modernize to appeal to the masses.

I gotta disagree. Maybe it's because I don't suck at video games, but execution always takes me the longest to get down when I pick up a new fighting game. Like, you can straight up teach someone fundamentals, that shit doesn't even need to be drilled, same with mechanics, read a manual. But teaching someone how to do a long combo? You drill it, and you can't simply tell them how to do it and have them now really know how to do it, it requires repetition until it's been memorized, and it's not just in your head, it's in your hands. Drilling in SF4 physically hurt me after a while, so there's also the simple fact that some people are weak bitches like me.

What? You can't even use macros normally on a Hitbox unless you mod it yourself, which you could do with any controller. I thought you knew about "fighters"?

???
Yes, that's the mentality of every single competition ever. As opposed to
>I deserve equal results even though I put in less time than you

gonna keep digging that hole deeper are you? I'll do you the service of letting you know that I don't have any intent to keep entertaining you.

Learn the mechanics and put time into practicing you fucking dumping.
>Abloo abloo it's too hard
Then fightan isn't for you I'm afraid. Even my friend who has typically avoided fightan managed to get somewhat decent at USF4 because he found a character he clicked with.

Yea, but this is why fighting games aren't popular. The only people that like Tekken are Tekken fans that have been around for a while. You're never going to beat somebody that has been playing since 3. It's one big tryhard community. At least with MK or SF you can easily learn the basics, and possibly beat more experienced players if you learn from your mistakes. Anybody can get into it.

>heh...now you've gone and it kid
Could you type less like a fag?

But Hitbox doesn't use macros. Do you even know what a macro is?

>execution
>hard
That's the easy part of fighting games

I'M GONNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME KID
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A MACRO IS?

Well you're right, I can't prove you wrong when you claim something is a prime example of [meaningless buzzword]

Ha, you're finished, fucko. Never show your ugly mug around here again...