SMM2 shill and chill

Level sharing thread

Attached: shill and chill.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95HuSMQSUVo&list=PLCAKOz0OX3_PMfgFMdz3M_2r0dY7zth7x&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toad and the Beanstalk (CVN-7BP-PCG)

VSW-MT3-60H
If you beat it, I'll play every one of your levels and give a like to em all.

Attached: RWW7Yp-LqmstdEIv(2).webm (640x360, 1.79M)

challenge accepted

New level, Madness This is a remake of the second level I made in Super Mario Maker 1
KTG-T67-27G

Another remake, Chaotic Castle
K5N-KS2-MYG

Bowser Chase 2: Bowser's Revenge. It's a sequel to Bowser Chase. Bowser riding on a flying boom boom chases you throughout the level.
7XB-H70-J3G

Fire Yoshi's Infeeno. Castle with Rising lava and fire Yoshis
L0K-120-LFG

Fish Kingdom in the Clouds. Night themed Sky level with two paths. The bottom one is harder but it has a 50 coin reward.
J9D-N0J-PKG

Spooky Flight by Moonlight. Flight based ghost house at night. Even harder than sunny skies
XCN-1BH-2NF

Nightfall in Haunted Seas. Night themed water stage with a secret ghost house.
WT7-P3V-XQG

I'll try and beat it. I'm

>The Green Prison Mystery
S6L-WW8-GTG

>Pinball Desert
DFW-QQX-9TF

It's a cool stage and all, but a halfway flag wouldnt be a bad addition

>Nightfall in Haunted Seas
been to the ghost house too. it took me ages to find the exit, but the multipaths levels are so good

Yeah i thought about that, but t orequire a minimum amount of money, i had to drop the idea. Still, i'm working on the part 2, and i'll put a checkpoint there. If you're interested, you can follow my maker account (DXT-2Q9-J2G)

Did you take the shortcut in the ghost house? There's one that takes you to the end of the level, if he can fly to it. I wanted to make it a little hard to find a secret ghost house, so I put the Yoshi in a less obvious place

Sure, Ill follow you

>The Green Prison Mystery
I won it totally by accident. Very interesting stage

nope, i'm not good yet with caped Mario, so i climbed the hidden wall on the left and then avoided the paragliding boo circles

Good stuff user. Did you get the star in there or just avoid it without the star? I didn't want to make the star that easy to find

got the star after the boos circles

I'm sorry dude, I can't beat it. Way too difficult. No likes for me I guess. I can live with that.

Sawmill Castle:
CNF-5QH-QXF
Fairly easy/short level where you are racing saw blades.

Bowser Jr. Airship:
CBV-JP4-0WG
A pretty straight-foward airship level.

Don't go right:
434-VTS-YQG
Level with easy platforming on the left and harder on the right. I have an extra room if someone is looking for a bit more of a challenge at the end.

Bile Track:
F3N-MP4-X6G
Transverse a poisonous swamp on a rail line.

Winter Obstacle Course:
GT2-MNL-8HG
Fast paced obstacle course to win the winter cup.

Winter obstacle course 2:
WQD-6QF-X6G
Improvement over the original with an even more difficult course above. *Note* The winter cup association is not responsible for loss of life in the aforementioned banned course above the player.

Winter Obstacle Course 2 SMW:
93M-69M-KVG
Because real "sequels" use the same style as the original

Is there a way to make hitting a block when you're Super Mario give you a specific power up, but just give you a mushroom if you're little Mario?

Posting some other of my levels
>If 3DWorld had a 2D castle level (KT9-HD8-8XF)
An hard but fair castle level. Apparently is the most played and enjoyed of my creations.

>A Song Of Ice And Fire (JLQ-1ML-NMG)
Game of thrones thematic level, not much else to say

>The UpsideDown (H37-MSD-8RG)
Stranger things thematic level. Probably the most difficult level i've uploaded, alongside with the GOT inspired one

>Classic rainforest (PKL-B47-6RG)
Normal/expert level with many cheep cheeps to avoid. Many complained about a kazio i inserted, so if you want to play this level be aware

kinda didn't get what you mean

I'm pretty sure that's possible but I can't give you any specific instructions right now.

Same deal as usual: Shill in the morning before work and then go through the people who played my courses and spread the likes after I get home. Have some ideas swirling for a 3D world level so I can finally have a level in every game style.

I have eleven stages. Here are four:

Soles of the Departed
C80-VJX-WJG
The first of a trilogy with goomba shoes in perilous situations.

Defeat the Fleet
8D1-MTQ-HJG
Airship night level with bombs and a (hopefully) fun albeit fairly easy Bowser fight.

Desert Station Infiltration
NM8-80Q-LTG
Intruder alert! Fight to survive! Can you take down the mothership?

30m Challenge (Newest)
Y7L-35L-RBG
Give yourself just 30m to make a level. Rough edges, but try a speedrun!

D13-YSY-MYG

8P0-6DP-SVF

VDC-659-1NF

All straight up boss fights
No gimmicks to win you have to use your skill to defeat the boss
Slightly challenging

Shilling my new stage one more time:
Palace of Fire and Ice: RG9-669-B5G
I'd like some feedback on difficulty and pacing if you have any

Other stages:
The Floating Isle: HLW-WPP-LFG
Lumber Tower: N7X-9BX-YKF
Bone Voyage: RW5-5D0-DTG
Desert Quest: YJG-9X6-BRF
Ants and the Temple of Plants: B5F-TGN-Q7G

Comment me stages if you want an opinion

Attached: Palace of Fire and Ice.jpg (680x383, 88K)

Yes, you do that by giving the power up a super mushroom then add it to box. Example give fire flower a super mushroom then add it to question mark box.

Bit Crusade 3 is the "game" I'm currently creating within Mario Maker 2, utilizing all of the games current styles. My courses play like traditional Mario stages, with level theming, hidden goodies, and scaling difficulty. Every stage has 5 red coins hidden within that unlock an optional ultra bonus room at the end of each level.

Starting Stage:
1-1: Start of a New Journey V61-WT5-DPG
Introduction course, meant to ease newcomers into the game and teach them the basics.

Current Stage
4-3: SnakeVine Swamplands 958-Q6G-3BG
After breaching the waters surface, Mario finds himself in an overgrown marsh. Unleash your inner Tarzan and use swinging vines to dodge the hungry local wildlife.

Alternative level theme/dev music: youtube.com/watch?v=95HuSMQSUVo&list=PLCAKOz0OX3_PMfgFMdz3M_2r0dY7zth7x&index=11

Feedback is appreciated and returned, I like to make webms of other anons levels in addition to leaving comments and crappy doodles.

Started 4-4 but I'm itching to play some stages for a bit, happy it's finally my weekend.

Pick the powerup you want, then click and hold said powerup. Some boxes will pop up, select the mushroom to make that powerup transitional and context sensitive to Mario's current state.

Attached: Vines.png (260x194, 112K)

i'm not intending on beating it, but at least i made it to the 3rd section after the munchers. This is actually a pretty fun stage

Just so you know, you make some great levels. I liked them all and followed you yesterday.

Update when?

RXG-FJ4-Y8G Multitasking at Work

Multitask to to finish the objective before time runs out. Takes place in a single room.

Attached: mario surprised ya.png (538x537, 275K)

WNY-F76-TXG

good luck doodes

Give me cosmetic night themes, dammit. And Mario 2 while we're at it.

I know it's never going to happen but i would love if you could mix and match tilesets between themes. Like using castle tiles and forest tiles in the same course.

SKX-TPC-12H

CPT-TRC-7FF

Forgive me.

>Madness
>Chaotic Castle
A bit too enemy spammy for my taste
>Nightfall in Haunted Seas
Actually pretty fun stage
>Spooky Flight by Moonlight
Started off pretty decent but gave up when i saw that section where springs just trigger a ton of circle boos. Felt pretty cheap
>Fish Kingdom in the Clouds
Pretty fun, i like the multiple paths and the bonus section
>Fire Yoshi's Infeeno
Again, too many enemies and not enough focus. The subworld route with the seesaw was decent, though
>Bowser Chase 2: Bowser's Revenge Same as with Fire Yoshi's Infeeno.

I'd recommend you to try to do more with less enemies and to focus your levels a bit more

Thanks man! Drop me your ID so i can check out your levels too!

ST8-36V-TFF

Nice-icle neighbourhood! Sorry for shilling it here again, I'd really appreciate feedback

First proper level in SMM2, I really like the night desert theme: MBQ-3CJ-FWG

My levels, pls lay and give feedback:

NEW
1-2 Getting the hang of it
TTD-Y4R-TVF
Another simple and traditional level, this time with some focus on claws. Do you think the idea of introducing briefly a new element in a level only to make it the central focus of the next one works?

1-1 A new day
HVP-X64-JWF
I'm trying to make a whole 'game' of traditional levels. Starting with a short and easy one. Would love feedback on its difficulty and fun factor.

Comfy Boots
78J-52J-WLF
An easy level about using Goomba Shoes in different ways.

Shoe me your moves!
YHD-278-SBG
A short and hard speedrun all about jumping from boot to boot. The clear rate is lower than I thought.

Hike in the clouds
FT5-0SF-06G
Should be pretty straightforward and easy, not sure why the clear rate is so low.

Lift me up
KT2-MSG-1FG
A don't-touch-the-groud level centered around lifts, where you move from lift to lift and avoid spikes and cannonballs to get to the goal. True ending for the braves.

Memories in the Dark
M0W-G89-2NG
A series of platforming sections, but you have to play each section twice: once at day time and one in the dark! Red coins are optional

Clawin' around
NMJ-GT2-2CG
Hard and long 'don't touch the ground' course with claws

The trials of Mario
LQB-2RN-RVF
6 rooms where you use a powerup to get to the exit

Buzzy Shell Ridin'
879-GL8-56G
Long-ish course all about riding buzzy beetle shells

The metal colossus
LML-WF3-KTG
Easy themed level, climb the giant robot's body and disable its engine

I'mma play some of the levels posted so far.

Attached: 73dd0a220356188f9ad1eb26cc4114cb.jpg (546x762, 179K)

Op, I would suggest you stick to a standard of using the MM2 title screen as the thumbnail for new threads, it’s easier to spot in the sea bullshit threads that are always up.

If your concern is triggering armchair mods by looking too much like a general, there’s always the option to start with the more Yea Forums approved standard waifushit. These threads might fit in and be better received that way anyway.

I'm determined to beat this, I made it to the end of the circular wiggler tracks and am still trying. Please tell me that's close to the end, if it is I've almost got it.

thumbnail doesn't matter but it should include "mario maker" for searching the catalog. I didn't realize there was a thread until just now.

Very nice level and creative ways to use the icicles! I think the part after the second checkpoint could have used a slightly easier challenge to get used to the whole "jump from a falling icicle" mechanic.
Overall, liked it a lot. Left you a drawing, hope you like it.

Oh, I would, but you already did! I'm . Glad I could follow you though because I heard yesterday that there's a limit. For whatever reason.

Really fun stage, some jumps on falling icicles were a little bit tricky!

very cool level. one can totally see the effort you put in it. It also allow to speedrun it to a certain point. Still i couldn't beat it, since i got stuck to the wall jump area (frost sub world) after the first checkpoint. I loved the multi-path option after the checkpoint

Ah i already played your levels yesterday and followed so there's that!

Luigi's shill and chill

Yeah, the Ice wall jump section is a bit tricky. I could've done 3 big beetles going with your direction which would've been easier, but it would just be about waiting, so i thought that one that runs against you is more tricky and engaging! I still nerfed the room quite a bit, especially in the icicle half of it.

I guess you realized, that you can triple jump off of the big bone dries with a well spaced triple jump when you talk about speedrunning?

formerly toad's

Oh and twirling really helps on that specific wall jump! It's a bit harder when you're big mario.

I don't know why I wasn't following you until now, but now I am! You make really fun and nice looking levels. Keep it up!

Same as above, I enjoy your levels a lot. Followed!

Attached: a240e47fbc8dc491459c03ac737241f9.jpg (640x792, 340K)

Got both the suggestions. thanks anons

Cheked some of your other stages too, they seem to be pretty well made! Gonna follow to play more later

yeah kinda too much tricky for my noob skills

Yeah the triple jump trick is great. and i also referred to the fact that after the big drybones in the icy room you can run avoiding the first 6 coins under the beedle

Yeah, that's a nice one too. You can also make it trough the first ice room in 3 jumps and one swift motion.

Thank you!

I'm really enjoying your levels. Starting to follow your profile

>Hike in the clouds
the level itself is not that hard, but i died more times than i should admit due to the shell in my hands turning back into a koopa

>Clawin' around
very fun level, but i couldn't clear it

>Flipside Desert
the idea was so good! great job user

i'm going to follow your profile and try other of your courses later

Finally beat this, took me close to 2 hours but I got it. The actual wiggler bouncing, while tricky at first I got pretty good at, didn't even notice the inverted screen after a while, and I thought that was pretty fun. Fuck that winged muncher jump though, that held me up more than anything else in the level by far its such a precise jump that you don't really have much time to do. The last leg took a few tries but that was mostly because I couldn't really practice it like the first leg, that fucking muncher jump really slowed me down. But I digress, got the first clear and I feel pretty accomplished.

Now I believe you owe me some plays motherfucker. I'm After that I need a friggin cigarette, then I'mma get cracking on since folks seem to be digging them.

Attached: Tripolar Scroller.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)