Apex Legends tournament pulled from ESPN in wake of mass shootings

ITS NOT THE GUNS! ITS VIDEO GAMES!

>"According to a report from esports insider Rod "Slasher" Breslau, ESPN made the decision to pull the broadcast of the X Games Apex Legends Invitational off ESPN2 after mass shootings recently took place in El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH."

Do you agree with this, Yea Forums?

dexerto.com/apex-legends/apex-legends-tournament-pulled-from-espn-in-wake-of-mass-shootings-893754

Attached: 234.png (920x691, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-08-walmart-taking-down-violent-video-game-demos-displays
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=K52ik6CvVU0
egbertowillies.com/2019/08/03/patrick-crusius-manifesto/
archive.is/jkBna
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/vsrr-007-508.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_death_rates_in_the_United_States_by_state
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-20
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-1
worldpopulationreview.com/states/states-by-race/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also Walmart is taking down violent video game demos, displays.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-08-walmart-taking-down-violent-video-game-demos-displays

all this fake drama and propaganda is just fake outrage while all the dumb people forget about the real news like Jeffrey Epstein squealing in court and other super high ranking elite pedophiles celebrity and politicians about to be outed as well.

It's not the guns though

Reactionary bullshit with no thought given to it. Everyone will forget about it in a month.

yes because ape legends is shit

why is america so fucking retarded

okay, this is apex

So when are they banning military ads and capeshit funded by the military for the sole purpose of getting young kids involved in dying for oil money?

we are talking about a country where the majority still thinks that killing enough civilians that forces a country to surrender is not war terrorism but heroic act

Member when we were supposed to shoot up everybody when GTA came out?
we waited patiently

im more amazed the x games are still a thing

its neither guns nor video games

So when will /pol/ and /k/ team up to finally shut down this godforsaken shithole of a board?

Attached: 83456.jpg (600x600, 52K)

You live in a bubble

>ESPN
>actually airing fucking esports
what

I agree with this. It's a huge problem that mainstream AAA video games all feature shooting action gameplay since early this century. I haven't played a shooter games, by which I mean any game with first person shooter action, in years

based trump, destroying ape legends and the esports scene in general.

>sole purpose of getting young kids involved in dying for Israel?
Fixed that you for, also to answer your question never.

>guy shoots spics
>shuts down E-Sports tournaments and sends anti-whites spiralling into a rage

>It's a huge problem that mainstream AAA video games all feature shooting action gameplay since early this century.
Let's all pray that this leads to jump and runs making a comeback.

>I haven't played a shooter games in years
>It's a huge problem

Retard

seething

E P S T E I N

>Disney owns nothing but fuck drumpf and lefty nonsense
>They listen to Trump only when it's one of the most retarded scapegoats he's ever used
Really not digging this clown world

Esportsfags deserve to suffer so yes.

GOD BLESS!

Think of the children!

We really do live in clownworld

lmao americlaps and their guns
always makes my day

What's wrong with ESPN that they fully endorse EVO and sacrifice Apex Legends?

But it has guns in it.
Shouldn't be praised?

I was about to say that yeah they did that in Iraq
But then I realized Murica has done that in every war. U.S attacks more civilians than enemy soldiers. Firebombing japanese civilian cities and then nuking two of them, whole Vietnam and then all that has happened in Middle-East.
Dunno why executing, pillaging and raping is ok when U.S does it.

The easy access to guns is a large part of the problem. You're giving mentally unstable people access to tools designed to murder people effectively. Guns which enable anyone to easily kill a bunch of people.

It's a country mostly consisting of uncultured and ignorant people, many of which believe if a bearded man living up in the clouds.

Attached: 1435596550950.png (475x571, 341K)

>Because of shootings FPSes are gonna disappear

Honestly I'm 100% okay with this.

Every country does that in every war though, hell the nips even flew over to Australia to drop a few bombs on some towns there for good measure.

Yeah, we can't show all that violence to the children. They might turn into school shooters someday. Forget schools are not doing shit about the pressure that is being put on the children and that guns are basically given away for everybody. The video games are the true problem in this society because Drumpf said so.

America isn't the only country with guns, nor is it even the country with the easiest access to guns. Despite it being so easy, allegedly, gun deaths pale in comparison to pretty much every other kind of death you could suffer, they just get the most noise made about them.

Why the fuck is this suddenly happening ? Mass shooting has been happening in burgerland for years. Columbine shooting was the one rare case literally linked with shooting game yet people didn’t freak out and call for doom to get banned.

What the fuck ?

>spic
You wish, he was a Jew, his dad being a fucking therapist

Yet despite this there is an obvious connection in america and making guns this easily accessible is obviously not a good idea there.

The solution to the problems would involve restricting access to guns, better parenting (educating parents) and greater focus on mental healthcare (american healthcare is already shitty enough as is) and shit like that.
But this won't happen. Instead they'll just keep blaming games and shit for years and years and pretend that the problem will go away by itself.

>guns get people to halt western shooter trash
>new golden age of rpg and platforming games
In the end it's for the best

Didn't know Neil deGrasse Tyson came to Yea Forums. Also it's hard to ignore the fact that guns only have the purpose of killing. Comparing it to a heart attack doesn't help your argument, specially when people are trying to stop heart attacks from happening.

In a world...
where one man's tweet
can set off
A CHAIN REACTION
coming this winter

Because retards on MSM needed pic related. Based degrasse Tyson our up some stats that made liberals shit themselves with what is effectively “don’t logic my feels”. Nogs kill more of themselves in Chicago in a month than all mass shootings by wypipo in the past decade

Attached: 01742620-610B-4822-AA2E-6398B66B8794.jpg (699x960, 58K)

>yet people didn’t freak out and call for doom to get banned.
I see you weren't around back then. That was the first wave, arguably the one time where something could've happened. Don't worry, this shit will go away like all the other times there's a shooting and idiots try to blame games instead of acknowledging the problem. It'll happen again in the next shooting. So give it a couple of weeks and we'll be right back here.

I'm with you, user. These pedophiles are going to get away with it again.

>Why the fuck is this suddenly happening ?

Because Trump.

People are still going to play these games, so what's the point in pulling it?
Why pull it now and not every day because of all the multiple ignored shootings happening every day
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend
Why does it matter now?

Attached: 1560191237283m.jpg (658x1024, 56K)

>Yeah, its okay to rape and kill civilians and destroy some historical sites because nips in ww2 and some sandniggers did so too!

>X is not a problem because people die of Z more, thus we should do nothing
Flawless logic.

I'd like to live in fantasy land too but there's no conspiracy to cover anything up. Not every bit of news somehow connects to some larger ploy. If it bleed, it leads. Simple as that.

False equivalence. Guns are used recreationally as well, they’re meant for destruction at the core (skeet/sporting clays, popping cans, shooting holes in targets) and entertainment because it’s actually pretty fucking fun. He AR meme is exactly that, it’s a fucking rifle with plastic rails attached, the caliber is exactly the same as wood-stock rifles and effectively any other NATO round

diversion

Yep
mass casualty events are always a perennial favorite to slide unfavorable news out of the public consciousness, and our intelligence apparatus has been creating these mass shooting or mass death spectacles on demand for as long as anyone can remember - Sandy Hook, Parkland, El Paso, and many more all happened when something they didn't want people to pay attention to was in the news cycle, and many more to come will happen the same way.

See
(((Coincidence)))

Remember the mail bombs+shooting last year with the caravan and shitty campaigns? The timing is always impeccable

If it's just about entertainment, there's always gun ranges. A lot of countries with tight gun laws have gun ranges. What they don't have is massacres every other week.

youtube.com/watch?v=K52ik6CvVU0
egbertowillies.com/2019/08/03/patrick-crusius-manifesto/
It's not guns or videogames. It's mass murders motivated by other mass murderers who are molded and manipulated by the propaganda and rhetoric constantly highlighted by sensationalist news.

And ultimately this will stop being a thing in a month or two. Enough time for the next shooter to do his research and go target another densely populated location.

It was probably pulled because of lack of interest, I know it's not popular to say but that first month was the power of bots and marketing.

This game has nose dived since, but don't get me wrong. I'm sure it's popular in the sense that it's as popular as most multiplayer competitive games, it's just not fuck you huge in terms of player count.

Show me an article instead of pulling things out of your ass. All that happened after columbine shooting was some dickwads trying to suggest video game is harmful,no one ever tried to ban the said linked game to shooting. In fact it even became more popular.

>The easy access to guns is a large part of the problem
it wasn't a problem for centuries. The problem is social media.

white people cant admit its white supremacy so they go after the video games instead. what a joke of a country

>Guns are used recreationally as well
I use a my nuclear bomb as an ornament in my home, doesn't mean we should mass produce the fucking things and put them up on market.

If I went to a zoo and
>threw in 5 knives in the lion cage
>7 knives in the elephant cage
>6 knives in the zebra cage
>3 knives in the monkey cage
And only the monkeys used the knives to kill eachother, maybe it's not a good idea to throw in knives into the monkey cage?
Americans obviously can't handle this far too easy access to guns.

>it wasn't a problem for centuries
But now it is. Living in the past is dumb.

It's not white supremacy. Some kid gets bombarded by spanish "invasion" for two years who already has a loose concept of reality and he just goes and kills people because he's now been led to believe that what he's doing is right.

Videogames is away for those responsible to push off responsibility onto a convenient scapegoat.

will there ever be a skilled mass shooter? all we got so far is a bunch of losers who can't kill more than ~20 ppl. pathetic. breivik still best.

FUCKING BASED. The king kike killing the e-sports cancer and the AAA gaming industry. Wtf I love israel now

>Dunno why executing, pillaging and raping is ok when U.S does it.
Because we're #1. Got a problem with it bitch? Well, what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1564663379883.jpg (640x532, 121K)

>And only the monkeys used the knives to kill eachother, maybe it's not a good idea to throw in knives into the monkey cage?
based, the true solution is to ban sale of guns to niggers

Attached: 1531159143576.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

These are given light when needed. Who the fuck drives 10 hours from Allen Texas to shoot up a walshart in El Paso? Then there’s the doublespeak of minority shootings, mass classification or otherwise, gets pigeonholed into “gang violence” and is effectively not news with how common it is. Ethnic diversity is not common in those nations. Also
>no shootings
>stabbings and acid attacks are somehow an improvement
Fucking shoot me, I’d much rather that than melting away my skin, what a fucking horrible way to go, especially if it roasts away your eyes or spills your intestines

Anime titties bad, violence god.
Fucking hypocrites, all of you deserved this hahahahahah!!!

>countries with gun laws and less guns in circulation
>have more then three time the amount of shooting then the US
One could almost, ALMOST conclude that it's not the guns, but the people who use them that are the problem. But that would be stupid,. it's the same thing that BLRUMPF said, and remember, it's not important what was said, but who said it to know if it's right or wrong.

Those whores aren't even worthy of being raped.

>Because we're #1
"you" stopped being no1 a long time ago. better start learning chinese you larping loser. also dilate.

ignoring a perfectly documented history is just fanaticism.

>press mouse button
>bullet come out
>do this for hundreds of hours
how are fps are thing?

Attached: IMG_7168.png (645x729, 85K)

>In fact it even became more popular.
That doesn't dismiss the fact that vidya was clearly a target. I'm sure Marylin Manson records also got a boost in sales. But I'll concede. As far as I can find, they didn't outright go for any attempt to ban them. But it would've been the only time where something like that could've been effective. Now it's the largest media industry in the world, it's not going to be affected.

They sometimes air Street Fighter V tourneys on ESPN 2.

It’s funny, pay attention too. All places these shootings happen are often prided “gun free zones”. None of these shootings had civilians shooting back, law enforcement did so after a 20+min response time. We don’t hear about the ones prevented; all citizens must carry imo. Retarded shooters aren’t so smoothbrained enough to shoot up a place that is even suspect of having armed individuals there

>Nogs kill more of themselves in Chicago in a month than all mass shootings by wypipo in the past decade
>yet white supremacy that was never even properly defined is more important
Yep,, nothing to see here. Please disperse and scream some more about a made up boogeyman that nobody can properly define in the first place.

Stay buttmad and cope seething anti Trumplards.
You will never stop this train.

Attached: 1534128067471.jpg (1200x548, 180K)

explain why there are almost no shootings in europe

Activision and EA aren't surviving for long, right?

Yes it fucking is. Jesus Christ burgers are colossal mouthbreathers. It is the guns BUT it's the by-product of a very unique culture. America has weapons embedded in its history and culture. That means easy to access guns, which also means anyone looking to kill people can do it. But just because those freaks do so says nothing about the nature of why guns are so prevalent in the US.
Is that so hard to argue you stupid fucking burger? Why can't you just say it's in our constitution, so deal with it or fuck off? Why do you have to pull these cringe mental gymnastics to try and make it as if it isn't the guns that are the problem? retards the lot of you

Attached: 1548973866876.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

One happens to the other because of drugs, gangs, or some other inane shit that doesn't matter to the rest of the civilized country.
The other happens because one person goes out of his way to hate an entirely different race

You're not even a white supremacist. Why you getting uptight about the only people more mentally ill than nogs.

They’ve been replaced by stabbings with the occasional shooting. Please tell me how this is an improvement? Let me tell you, gunshot wounds are infinitely easier to mend than some dude tearing at your flesh, which damages a much larger surface area in the event of slashing. You can’t be this intellectually dishonest

A knife isn't going to cause a massacre unless you're going around like Leon Kennedy in RE4. Acid attacks are something I'm only now finding out about. Seems like some UK thing, no idea why.

archive.is/jkBna

So nog’s are predisposed to drugs, gangs, and other inane shit of civilized society. Great, remove them, and only then would I consider gun restrictions

why are there fewer stabbings in europe than there are shootings in the us?

>Fucking shoot me, I’d much rather that than melting away my skin, what a fucking horrible way to go, especially if it roasts away your eyes or spills your intestines

Ah yes, people will run around with cans of acid at events, malls and shit and cause tons of easy murders.
What part of "a gun is a weapon designed to allow anyone to easily kill people at range" do you not understand? It's too easy to kill people with it and the people there have no real answer to it.

Same reason why there's a ton of kidnapping but it's only news if it's a cute white girl. More people tune in for that.

>>white supremacist
>still can't define it
>immediately tries to deflect once the massive flaw in his "logic" gets exposed
As I said, please disperse, nothing to see here.

>only now finding out about
Holy fuck, do you live in a hole? This has been going on along with trucks of peace, nailbombs, and rapefugees/stabbings since the brown horde was welcomed into Europe. Your lack of keeping up with past and current events isn’t valid

there's tons of stabbing in Europe, but with free healthcare means it rarely ends in deaths

TIL that guns pull the trigger themself.

They are getting removed, but because they're only a danger to themselves nobody gives a fuck about the speed at which it happens
Meanwhile mentally ill freedom fighters are a danger to Pete, Paul, and Kate at your local church. You do know that you can work on multiple things at the same time when they use two different resources, yeah?

>implying that I'm the same guy
Big yikes.

quickly lads, post yfw you're not American

>mfw I'm not American

Attached: 1565258706144.jpg (591x732, 72K)

>what is per Capita
Again, don’t be this intellectually dishonest

We're taking your guns away because a small amount of people are using them to murder people.
>"thank god"
We're cancelling broadcasts and public displays of violent video games were you murder people because a small amount of people are being influenced by them.
>"not my video games, you can't do this, we need to rise up!"

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim?
Please provide me a detailed list of every recorded stabbing in all of Europe last year along with every recorded shooting in the US.

There are not that many stabbings either.

>newfag gives himself straight away once out of "arguments"
Every fucking time.

why are there fewer stabbings per capita in europe than there are shootings per capita in the us?

Because they aren't and anyone who thinks they are is retarded as fuck ?
A gun is an object, it can't do any harm without a willing, knowing person picking it up and pulling the trigger.
The problem's the people, not the weapons, you absolute mouthbreather.
If you need any fucking proof there's a bunch of countries with high gun ownership and very low homicide, along with the opposite.

>what is per Capita
Again, don’t be this intellectually dishonest
Ah yes, people run around with guns at events, malls, and shit and cause tons of easy murres. Oh wait, they happen in the fucking boobies among joggers and spice culling each other. The acid attacks get to happen while you’re sitting on a fucking bench minding your own goddamned business. Living your life deformed and maimed leads to suicide

Canada, a population of over 30mil, has more than 10mil guns.
Why are there no mass shootings in Canada?
Guns aren't the problem, America is.

>no counter argument so plays spot the 'fallacy'
Oof.

Less nigs.

more money in schools, that stays mostly free even for university. No institutionalize bullying. The guns are not really the problem, if you prevent them, your psychopath will just rent a car and run over a market, of get their hands on acid and waterguns. Or just a few gallons of oil.

Their replacement rate trumps their culling rate. The occasional white guy still is less frequent event, still racks up a tremendously lower body count, and only good for sensationalizing because whyboi bad

>still hasn't provided even one counterargument
>so now the projection begins
kek, the newfag really always acts the same way once exposed. Please, keep going, my sides will thank you for it.

>ignoring a perfectly documented history is just fanaticism.
History is a tool to learn from. Intelligent people adapt and aren't a slave to tradition.
Intelligent people are open-minded and observe the situation today, they're not close-minded like you.

Like you're legit saying that a situation CANNOT change. EVER. That's your argument.

If people suddenly start killing eachother way more with guns (again) is it a good idea to have guns as regulated as they have been until now? Obviously not.
If a child can't handle their toy you take it away from them until they can.

It's not like americans are actively trying to solve this problem either and a lot of the pushback is from gun nuts that don't want people to take away their guns. Get your shit sorted, because you obviously can't handle your "toys".

When asked about comments from Republican politicians and President Trump, citing violent videogames as a one of the drivers for the mass shootings, Zelnick told Barron’s, “We’re just sickened and saddened by these senseless tragedies. That said, blaming entertainment is irresponsible. Moreover, it is highly disrespectful to the victims and their families. The fact is entertainment is consumed world-wide...but gun violence is uniquely American. So we need to address the real issues.”

BASED TAKE TWO CEO

>trumps their culling rate
declining birth rates speak otherwise.
The nog is only a danger to itself. The brain damaged mentally ill manchild is a danger to everybody.

this
america has a lot of problems and neither guns nor video games are one of them, only dumb one-step thinkers believe that they are

>continues to consider "spot the fallacy" an arguement
>talks about laughter when there isn't one
Big oofs.

Ethnic diversity, easy. Look at Eastern Europe, Czech is my favorite since I visit annually. The worst they have is gypsies, which is native to Europe anyway, not an invasive species. Their violent crime is near fucking zero. Why? They refuse to take in rapefugees, which comprise mostly of niggers, as well as being tremendously racist and xenophobic. Violent crime rates rise proportionally to influx of brown people, there’s zero statistic this disproves this and I’d love for you to try

this.
also, if you take out all the instances of gun violence from the majority black cities like baltimore, chicago, and hotlanta, america's gun violence statistics look just like anywhere else in the world. it really is just like 5 cities that fucking love murder that make america look like a country of gun nuts.
not even american, by the way. i just have half a brain.

Attached: 1564988313942.jpg (864x1296, 1.04M)

>>guns get people to halt western shooter trash
>>new golden age of rpg and platforming games

Attached: 1546766249723.jpg (4171x2042, 928K)

>still can't provide anything
>doesn't understand how everyone is laughing about his pathetic attempts to deflect from it
Keep it up.

>its guns
>its videogames
i swear people are so retarded sometimes,
i wish the problems in society were so simple.

>That's your argument.
not really, that's the one you wanted me to make, but so far you are the only one that post that shit. The only truth is that the weapons were always there while your school shooting increase is recent. If you want correlation fake science to comfort you simple minds, you have no place to be there, you'll be more at home with women and their belief in faith and magic.

Because you have more chinks than nogs
>declining birth rates
Biggest meme ever, notice every place that hasn’t been enriched yetis suddenly getting accused of “aging populations and declining birth rates”. Japan is the newest on the hit-list

>History is a tool to learn from
Then you should start to do so, seeing how you keep on ignoring it while making up your own strawmans on the go to have any leg to stand on in the first place.

>gets provided a counterstatement
>plays "spot the fallacy instead"
>expects more conversations
Big oofs.
I'd tell you to keep dancing but it's almost time for work. Cheers m8

whos this cock hawk?

>psychopath murder with guns
>if we pray really hard and remove the guns, he'll stop being a psycho it's written in the bible!
ooo wayyyyy can you seeeeeee

Why does it matter if they're gun free zones when people are obviously able to bring guns to these gun free zones?

You could even argue that these lunatics pick these areas because they know fewer people would be able to stop them.
And no I'm not saying that we need more guns to "protect" people with, but that removing guns from the equation entirely would magically remove all gun violence. A harsher checkup to see if people are in possession of guns in these "gun free zones" would obviously be a logical first step.
Saying "no you can't bring guns to a gun free zone" will obviously mean jack shit to the lunatic.

The core problems are
>mental health
>guns
These are both problems you need to sort out. Making guns harder to get a hold of, stricter checks for gun possession and better mental healthcare are logical steps to take. Pretending that none of this is a problem and just keep on trucking along is retarded. Because things will only get worse and when idiots like your own fucking president starts blaming videogames instead, you're obviously heading in the right direction.

what the fuck are you talking about, the fuck in dayton got taken down in one minute and still managed to kll 14 people

>facts are memes
Take off the tinfoil

Brazil has extremely strict gun laws and their muder rates are worse than warzones.

Because it's full of Americans.

>increase
Do you know what defines a school shooting? Being in proximity of a school is considered a school shooting. Media giving it more coverage than usual doesn’t magically mean there’s been an influx of shootings, it’s just finally getting an extremely selective spotlight

> it really is just like 5 cities that fucking love murder that make america look like a country of gun nuts.

Absolutely not, even when you take US whitest states (which are rural states) both homicide and gun related homicide rates are higher than most of Europe.

>now he's making shit up
>meanwhile still fails to provide anything at all
>is a wagie on top of it as if that givces him any more legitimacy
Every time you think it can't get better, the newfag manages to do so anyway.
Looking forward to whatever next you shit out.

>USA
>literally a third world shithole
*Cough Cough* OOOH, SAY CAN YOU SEE! *tips the doctor with the tip of his penis* *gets shot* *sharts in mart* *eats chlorinated chicken and GMOs*

Attached: detroit USA.jpg (498x337, 71K)

anything that fuck with EA is okay in my book

>literally zero fucking argument
Again, prove it’s fact. It’s not proving a negative either, so this should be easy. Not having pattern recognition is a nigger/smoothbrain trait
All of South America is this way

I think a ban on pistol sized rifles and mags over like 15 rounds would be fair

Just take away the videogames. Clearly that was what the manifesto was talking about as he did nothing but cite the invasion of hispanics being enabled by the democrats using the same exact nomenclature as the news that now blames videogames.

The core problems are
>mental health
>sensationalism and casual racism being commonplace
>manipulation of masses by both sides using race and other social justice issues

>Again, prove it’s fact. It’s
>cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/vsrr-007-508.pdf
Declining health rates are a meme though amirate
Kill yourself smoothbrained amerimutt.

Here’s your nonmeme meme then

Attached: 4DFCE664-F1F7-4406-8239-F997A47063AC.png (500x550, 159K)

>Then you should start to do so, seeing how you keep on ignoring it while making up your own strawmans on the go to have any leg to stand on in the first place.

And you're not learning from living history, what is actually happening right in front of you.
Instead you delusionally have your nose in the history books, plug your ears and pretend that what's happening around you isn't actually happening.

History is just somewhat accurate retellings of what has happened. But things always change. That is something your beloved history keeps telling you again and again and again and again.

But sure, for 200 no one has shot someone in the head with a gun. Now people run around shooting people in the heads all the time. But that's not happening because the book says that it hasn't happened for 200 years!

>they get to kill up to 15 people
>so that’s cool
>they’re strapped with 10 mags btw

>The earth is flat
>Man made global warming is a hoax
>Vaccines cause autism
>Video games cause violence

It's the 21st century and ameriburgers are still not convinced these are not real.

Attached: Laugh27.png (593x580, 621K)

Remember when Yea Forumssetera was shilling this garbage fotm game to own the /pol/ bullies?

dude had a 100 round mag though, didnt he get shot cuz he was reloading or jammed?

didn't the shooter reload like 20 times? How's that going to change anything.
Remove guns? Now these fuckers use bombs and arson.

>the /pol/tard doesn't even know what history is

Attached: 5.jpg (351x398, 26K)

BASED TRUMP LAUNCHING HIS CRUSADE AGAINST THE EVIL VIDEO GAMES

Attached: CC86B012-45EB-4605-B0A9-9AA3A0EDA65C.png (593x747, 194K)

Nah, Americans are simply subhuman.

Europe still believe Islam is a religion of peace.

I referenced global, Japan was my example, keep with it. Want to know how I know you’re either Švédský nebo Německý retard ty vole?

>nooooo why won't you submit to our will so what if we were wrong about global warming doomsday a dozen times

there's no way of actually proving global warming. people weren't taking measurements of the planet's temperature and ozone thiccness 5,000 years ago. the earth could easily have gone through something similar to what we're seeing now but no one recorded it.

Finally, we'll be free from the shackles of video games.

Attached: gladiatrrev.jpg (849x364, 21K)

>Japs rape and kill thousands of Chinese civilians because I dunno rape is fun xD
>U.S. bombs thousands of Japanese civilians in order to end a war
Try and spot the difference faggots. It might not have been "heroic," but it was a necessary evil in order to end the war in the fastest way possible. What was the alternative to bombing them? Invasion? You honestly think that would have prevented more jap civilian deaths than simply bombing them and getting it over with?

Thank god that i don't live in Amerishartland.
>takes your games away
>now you have money to spend on more guns goy

Why does everyone keep doing this? Video games are not unique to America, the abundance of guns and easy access to them is

Attached: 415B7324-870D-4950-B9E8-E288E24F7BE1.png (590x158, 14K)

>Torii still standing
powerful

CIA operation to discredit true conspiracy theories
man made global warming IS a hoax, we cant stop it even if we wanted to stop it.
vaccines could in some cases cause autism
and videogames trigger violent attacks in violent individuals.

>I referenced global,
>moving the goalposts this blatantly
We're done mutt. Your brain is as stunted as the rest of your countrymen.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Attached: 8B1890D3-E403-48AC-8462-C773665DE3ED.png (595x672, 348K)

the biggest scam of global warming is to believe the west produce any relevant quantity of the CO2 and other gasses that are the problem. China + India farts more of that shit every day than any european country in a week. All that "global" data is only used by the UE government to put their military dictature in place, by having the population accept less and less freedom.

>Japs are ready to give up
>US demands abduction of Emperor
>japs refuse and bombs get dropped
>now they're willing to get rid of the emperor
>lol jk, he can stay we just wanted to test our newest toy
History is truly a bitch.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHA I LOVE YOU AMERICANS, YOU'RE ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH

Attached: Laugh21.jpg (582x600, 294K)

>The easy access to guns is a large part of the problem
In my country it's illegal to have weapons but it didn't stop the islamists from killing a group of people and eviscerating them once they were out of ammo (the Bataclan massacre in Paris).

>He said before sending hired goons to intimidate someone.

when the humans dropped bombs on nagasaki and hiroshima, the war was already won. they didnt drop the bombs to end the war, it was punishment. the firebombing (not the atomic bombs) that the allies did in japan killed many, many more people than the atom bombs.
you dont really know what youre talking about.

lmao

OOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck please think, that was my point. One, no gun fags think drum mags are like vidya when in reality they’re legit shit that are prone to jamming. Second, I didn’t suggest removing guns, pointing the stupidity that somehow reducing mag capacity will change anything. Matter of fact, multiple mags will have a greater reliability than a single drum. >niggers are simply subhuman
Ftfy, show me non-Hispanic white male pls. Good luck discerning from suicide btw, killing yourself with a gun is a crime apparently

Attached: 829BD9B6-AEFF-4C0A-9411-D5B158F44C54.jpg (255x262, 22K)

Attached: 12908312890.gif (250x188, 910K)

In my state you need a foid firearm identification card to access guns and can't have had a mental illness in 5 years, my state also has the murder capital of the world Chicago in it, illegal guns kill people more often than legal ones.

BASED REGGIE

Attached: 7B9B0ADB-7027-434B-9C1C-8CC24B3D64A2.png (608x418, 92K)

>can’t read
>must’ve shifted the goalposts
Do go back and read my post sperg
Nukes were euthanasia compared to the Russians closing the distance

You realize there's ways of indirectly measuring temperatures from previous periods of history, right?

>samefagging

america will do front flips and back flips to avoid touching guns. it will probably be the very last resort because of m-m-muh freedom m-m-muh guns. And you can bet when they finally take action and start to go for guns all the freedumb boys will go to extreme lengths to fight it. my country sucks

>niggers are simply subhuman
Americans of all colors are subhuman.

>all exactly a minute apart
dumb samefag

guns and games don't kill people
clown world kills people

USA USA USA USA

I CAN’T HANDLE ALL THIS FREEDOM

GOD BLESS THE ORANGE OVERLORD

Fair enough

Fucking retard. Japan wouldn't surrender even after being told we were gonna nuke them. They wouldn't surrender after getting nuked once. Had to do it a second time to let them know we weren't fucking around.

>ozone thiccness

Attached: 1535284673717.png (646x595, 323K)

if only I could post another laughing image at you at the same time

Attached: 6zFo3zu.png (187x53, 2K)

Too bad we were all euro colonists, stop hitting yourself sved and please continue riding mama milkers as she rubs you to the ground at record numbers

Is he right?

Attached: 9C86A291-1466-4899-89FB-454219125953.png (500x573, 78K)

It’s a tiny bit the guns, it’s not vidya. Actually it’s mostly the far-right amerimutt culture in self-destruction spiral.

Is junior still blaming the negro when he has two big lipped baboons in his family tree?

yeah

>let’s throw money at it!
>ban nuclear power btw
>let’s ignore China which produces more than India and USA combined
Wew

>i see a samefagging retard.
>i guess i should also act like a retard.

>Im pure!
I love it when "white" people in America try this shit.
Everyone in America is a mutt, you are not pure at all.

Attached: 1398533674009.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>no further arguments
Ahmed is calling, I’ll go back to my le sip at your enrichment

((The rich)) have had the spotlight on them extra hard the last year so they're moving forward with the cattlelization plans.

Attached: 1558478599385.png (210x339, 66K)

>different people couldn't possibly disagree with me!
Burgers never cease to entertain

Attached: 1389925714260.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

America will literally blame violent video games before guns as the cause of all the mass shootings

>far-right american culture is the problem!
>all gun violence occurs in blue states
cool

Attached: 1554435497108.jpg (1427x1064, 109K)

KEKOLDRY

Thought policing by banning videogames is far more preferable than the preventive action that regulating guns is.
-t. American

>shooters banned
Nice we will finally get AAA games with new mechanics

>imagine being “pure” europoor
>invite niggers in so you can experience the great muttening
Turning a blind eye to it doesn’t doom your futures any less

>Japan wouldn't surrender even after being told we were gonna nuke them.
revisionism is bad

>Texas is a blue state

Attached: 1451068452470.jpg (606x174, 40K)

>we can finally get new AAA games with me-
>EA monopoly
O-oh, nvm

Reminds me of all the interracial advertisements and tranny acceptance stuff post-Brexit vote. They know the pendulum is swinging so they're skipping ahead to their end-game.

Attached: 9acd37ca524a3d8562062fc42ae8cd200214d9e16dcfc9e9ae362509ab759015.jpg (512x384, 18K)

Texas and florida are both blue. You got it boss

>we were all euro colonists
LMAO you were 200 years ago, mutt. Now you're an amerishart subhuman that get's shot, gets his pee pee cut and eats chlorinated chicken.

Blues are far-right too, my uneducated goblino friend.

Gun crime in Texas cities are incredibly low compared to entire blue states. In the places highest, are in urban areas with high nigger density.

Im American though.
It always confused me when faggots like you claim to be 100% Aryan, when you are clearly not. Everyone in America is mixed.

Pure English Irish French German Polish Swedish, and 1 percent Jew if you were wondering

there it is people: mass murderers did not exist pre-vidya

cope

See
Enjoy
Your right wing is our left, pretty low bar

But you said all gun crime happens in blue states.
The recent shooting happened in a red state.

what a surprise that only 2 faggots responded.

We've come full circle and now violent video games are to blame again.

He's right though. The "scientists" that predict that shit can't even predict local weather 5 days in advance. The same people who "predicted" the bad things of today actually published results for all possible outcomes, and now the media only chose the old articles they like to validate the agenda.

Illinois the state I live in has pretty strict gun laws requiring a firearm identification card and essentially a clean record with no history of mental illness to own a gun. We still have Chicago which has the highest murder rate in the world.

2nd generation Basque, fuck yourself

You can just admit you're too retarded to understand science, user

Wrong (you) apparently, my claim is majority, not all

>one white kid shoots 20 people a few times per year
>black democrats shoot each other literally every single day of the year
do you see the difference?

what a stupid argument, only monkeys are physically capable to wield such tools - other animals would probably hurt themselves trying to pick it up

Attached: 1564162975514.png (423x512, 224K)

Nigga, japs were ready to surrender, just not to the conditions the US gave them, which was the removal of the emperor. After the nukes fell and the fucking emperor himself said that he'll abolish his office, guess what, the US didn't give a fuck and let them keep it.
It was a quicker "solution" then a land invasion especially after the japs showed how hard they'd fight even without naval or air force, yet the US not following trough on their demands shits all over the purpose of using the nukes in the first place.

Hey I'm also Italian you stupid pieces of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_death_rates_in_the_United_States_by_state

That doesn't seem to be accurate, either

Heyjackass.com is my favorite that lefties love to ignore

You made the claim that all gun crime happens in blue states
when the most recent shootings happened in red ones.

Attached: 1399754656944.png (469x359, 147K)

>that college graduate news meteorologist are the same people as the actual scientists who were hired specifically to deny global warming and still came to the conclusion that it existed in 1982
Thank god I'm not American.

see? you will never have proof, you only have faith in your leaders, and like them, you discard any intelligence with insults and "you are too dumb anyway". Anybody can publish "studies", but without an actual peer review it's not worth its weight in used toilet paper.

Sure you are.

Probably a good thing that the overwhelming amount of peer-reviewed, well evidenced studies on global warming have determined that it is occurring, then, isn't it?

They were a year or two ago already. Only because GRUMPFL said the same you had journos do a 180 on it and look for other shit to put the blame on.

>climate and weather are the exact same thing
I guess this is the so-called "burger-education".

take your meds

>Wikipedia
Wew
Lad
Murders
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-20
Violent crime
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-1
Demographics
>worldpopulationreview.com/states/states-by-race/

Do the math faggot, again, pattern recognition is high IQ

Attached: 7B902F05-E773-4587-827E-FC2CF8DA6F83.jpg (246x205, 21K)

>I’m a mutt
>so everyone is
Seethe, ancient white master race

>a mutt telling a european that he's a mutt
Loving every laugh Jorge. So how soon was it off the plane that your mother fucked the latino?

>gory violent westacucks get btfo by (((them)))
>it's another victory for the waifufags

Attached: 1530380623584.jpg (742x1024, 87K)

>implying his name isn’t Ahmet
Sure you are

Attached: World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations.png (638x333, 40K)

>many random people throughout the country and moreover the developed world are snapping
>they are snapping in the same way, by publicly slaughtering as many of their peers as possible
>people think this absolutely insane and complex social phenomenon can be pinned on one single factor
this is why brainlets slow down all of humanity

>telling a European
Kek, nice larp faggot. We all know you’re a hue

War isn't supposed to be a fun happy magic time retard.

Why do you think an Israeli space craft """""accidentally""""" spilt a container of preserved tardigrades on the moon? The plans are all in motion, Russia is testing tactical nukes again, Israel just made a last ditch effort to at least make sure biological material from this planet makes it out of this solar system if the lights all go dark.

Attached: Untitled.png (307x98, 17K)

>All the turkroaches ITT

fuck turkroaches, post some based kurds

Attached: o0tqc4amg3l21.jpg (750x931, 84K)

There are plenty of legal guns even in Europe, yet European manchildren do far less shooting sprees.

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1-758x758.jpg (758x758, 135K)

(((small))) (((white))) (((penis)))

>niggers
>spics
Prove me wrong

who give a shit about battle royale or mutts killing themself

>/pol/tards autistically circlejerk over the news, searching jewish lizardmen everywhere
>when there's too much news for them to go over, their small capacity /cum/brains explode, spraying jizz everywhere, and they go into irl manlet rage to kill someone
>"B-BUT YOU SEE, IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT! WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS"

/pol/should unironically be destroyed, and all of its fauna mercy killed with large doses of pentobarbital presented in red pills

Attached: 75380.jpg (225x350, 22K)

>muh dik

Attached: DD272CDB-F87C-4743-BAA9-7509D7444E61.jpg (785x847, 99K)

>Why haven't you come and fought for the immortal science and anarchy yet user?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Yea Forums niggers “d-don’t touch muh vidya!”
Equivalent of libertarians

Can't really prove you wrong.

t. rural europoor who can't fathom many aspects of American culture because I feel so god damn safe all the time

spot the countries with access to actual guns

Attached: pubg.jpg (163x456, 31K)

chicago is an hour away from indiana you fucking retard

Yes! lmao. Shut down lootboxes and ApexBellends. I want the push against violent videogames to be so strong that devs/pubs have two choices:

>"fuck you, we're gonna make them even more violent" (what happened in the 90s)
or
>"ok, Penny. We'll remove all the blood and guns, baybay."

How about a compromise: we ban people from owning guns if they have played or are playing violent videogames, and vice versa.

listening to people like you is painful. you're literally embracing ignorance as a value, and calling it intelligence. if you can't understand simple things like the scientific method or how science works and why, you're too stupid to participate in society.

Except you don't really give a fuck about pedophilia, by the mere fact you only mention meme Epstein. If you actually cared, you wouldn't just parrot things from your shitty forums and milquetoast podcasts, you'd go deeper.

You're like the fags and their Harvey Weinstein meme. Name other names. But you won't, because you rely on other people to feed you names.

old people don't commit mass shootings. just raise the age of gun ownership to 70+. problem solved.

Yeah but you're French, your country is lost already, doesn't matter.

Do they brainwash you like this in school?

>Its a boomers are fucking retarded and think pixels are the same as reality episode

By the way, the show they are replacing the tournament with is one where 16 kids died in a bus crash.
Fucking embarrassing.

Attached: ESPN fail.png (542x139, 16K)

Yeah man, let's do some SCIENCE

Attached: Tajuu I turned my self into a pickle.png (900x900, 1.35M)

True.

Attached: 4dfaf6b663.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

Good. If this distracts liberals from taking away gun ownership rights then it's the right thing. No one gives a shit about esports or Apex

Based Trump getting dangerous video game events banned.

>americans are going to ban video games in our lifetime

Attached: a9aa9cbc56e4a268157c2f1388f04f86532d2d62.gif (445x247, 2.62M)

We'll ban anything but assault rifles because SHALL

MODS = FAGGOTS

It's all corporations just trying to avoid bad PR and angry soccer moms.

>America will sooner ban video games than assault rifles and guns

Attached: 1550066760743.png (412x519, 247K)

it would pretty sick actually
ban all videogames nationwide in the us
maybe the raging sjw cabal would calm down for the first world

>ITS NOT THE GUNS! ITS VIDEO GAMES!
It's neither, it's the fucking americans

>this thread
Why people on Yea Forums suddenly care and defend APEX Legends???

you're severely retarded if you believe the precise game is the problem

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
MY FORESKIN

It hurts my head that this is somehow a thing again.

I honestly dont give a shit so long as I get to keep my firearms.

can anyone explain why americans are so fucking violent
is it chemicals in the water or something

Attached: 318103bb9e3158c26ff3652580296e59120b6b65.png (620x640, 345K)

based

Attached: ivan-ironman-stewarts-super-off-road.png (221x221, 20K)

That's the real question. It's not the race angle either, since these larger mass shootings are almost universally carried out by white men. Is it a cultural thing maybe? I don't know. It's not natural for so many people to be so ready to cap 20 random innocent civilians.

>Walmart still sells guns but bans vidya ads
Fucking burgers, I swear.

Attached: 845.png (400x600, 336K)

It's honestly frightening and baffling that this is not only not a joke, but a very large percentage of Americans believe that this is okay and rational.

It's the embarassing lack of education (a lot of these cunts CAN'T EVEN FUCKING READ) combined with their obsession with freedom. They think they can do whatever they want and nobody can stop them
That's how I see it, at least

take your meds

This is like out of a comedy movie or something. America is such a retarded country.

>Buying a couple of glocks and rifles while getting milk is fine and reasonable
>But seeing a gun in vidya advertising while shopping is unacceptable
Clown world

Who gives a shit

Seriously, video games are a goat, but they never change anything

>Violence is not caused by guns, its caused by mental illnesses!
>American has one of the worst mental illness medical systems in the world, and police literally get zero training on dealing with anyone with mental illness
>Endless videos of cops just shooting people who are either mentally impaired, or drunk, because they have zero training other than shoot first questions later
>US government never implements any mental illness plans, other than blaming poor people and video games
>Meanwhile, in Chadstralia, no guns for anyone, no gun crime, all police are trained in dealing with mentally ill individuals, lowest rates of homicide by firearm in the world and some of the best mental illness treatments available
Now if only we could purge the Emus...

>keep selling gun in the same store
>but ban violent videogame
what?

Video games dont have a NRA or hundreds of thousands of sub-IQ rednecks supporting them.

Hell, we have two boards here who are sub-IQ rednecks with /k/ and /pol/

Americans are literally insane

Attached: 15626254454905.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

It's just sociopath old people refusing to aknowledge that anyone who likes guns is mentally ill and that there's zero reason for them to exist in this world.
Hunting is fucking useless in this era.

Reminder that you could mail-order a fucking light machine gun in the 30s and 40s and nobody shot up any schools. It's almost as if something happened in the latter half of the 20th century that caused increased social division and a breakdown of cultural and ethnic homogeneity in western countries

my fucking sides

It's easier to control mentally unstable, uneducated and tired people.

Attached: CqceGuDUsAAQf8k.jpg (781x1200, 290K)

There were 9 mass shootings in the 30s and 8 in the 40s.

Fucking stupid. Guns give people the power to go on rampages, or just to murder people easily in the heat of the moment, it also escalates the entire country to a perpetual state of semi-fight or flight mode.

Ill say it, knowing you're make up some shit to save face, but only the US and other shitholes with open gun laws have this many mass shootings. Its not immigrants, its not poor people, its not blacks, its the fucking guns. Also your 0/10 education system, rampant income inequality and god fucking shit tier 'democracy' if we can even call a corporate run country a democracy.

Maybe, once up a time, the US was better to live in, but you are for sure the first first world country to become a third world country.

We alpha as fuck bro

He's also citing the era in which the US started regulating automatic weapons, because of all the fucking people getting shot.

You cant argue with someone who is so paranoid they actually think the government is out to get them.

Its the whole reason the NRA exists, pure fear of something which will never happen.

>It's the guns!
Did they invoke black magic to tell people to shoot shit up?

Education and training is the key.
Switzerland has tons of guns per capita and it's been quite peaceful.

>this thread

Attached: 1556607106641.jpg (736x960, 51K)

Swiss have strict gun controls and tight control over who gets what, even if its more liberal than most countries.

Meanwhile if you talk about gun control in the United Sta-
>NOOOOO NOT MY GUNS GO AWAY GOVERNMENT IM SCCCCAAAREDD OF YOOOOOUUUUU

>Prohibition era where gangsters were shooting each other for booze
Nice statistic.

And

good.

Attached: 1up cunt.png (1354x829, 1.1M)

>The US is an evil government! Joke of the world!
>What do you mean you don't trust them? How can we take you seriously?

>America

Attached: 1565340995907.jpg (750x1014, 123K)

Attached: 1564436041853.jpg (960x694, 67K)

n

Attached: rthrthrtrt.jpg (454x419, 41K)

Jesus Christ i cant believe this bullshit is happening again

how idiotic can american politics be?

Attached: 116.jpg (516x485, 25K)

Blow it our your ass, millennials!

Attached: based_.png (607x807, 111K)

those goddam white people!

Attached: 1549342912286.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>be american
>see bing bing wahoo
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>MAIM KILL BURN MAIM KILL BURN
>WHY AM I NOT KILLING YET

USA is safer than fucking Mali, Honduras and El Salvador, checkmate libtards!

>dude look at me I killed a CIA asset
lmao

the third one sounds interesting I donno

I hate fags and w*men but I don’t mind darkies

Attached: Cz_MOD5XUAQamJ5.jpg large.jpg (1024x982, 158K)

help do your part!

Attached: jhghhgjjh.jpg (556x750, 42K)

>that comic
>muh anti-consumerism spiel

is it a big councidence then that countries with far more economic freedom than the US, such as hong kong, ireland, switzerland, singapore, new zealand and australia are prosperous and more safe than america

the government wont solve your problems, the government IS the problem

Attached: b2c.png (1000x800, 328K)

Its mixing shit skins with whites
More people own guns in Switzerland but they have far less gun crime. I'm 100% certain that would change after a few decades if they were flooded with niggers and other browns

Attached: 1563465712060.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

YES BASED HALF NIGGER!

Attached: jkjkkljlkj.jpg (2048x1127, 184K)

this

USA is the only country where there's a fucking killingspree everyday of the week. Ban guns, it will be more efficient. You bunch of fatasses.

sit down.

Attached: ytftfytfyt.png (619x273, 103K)

Why don't we just make the president fuhrer while we are at it? You fat fuck.

>Ban guns
Are you going to go and collect these now-banned guns from their owners?

n

Attached: 1564938672622.png (910x661, 35K)

>be american
>see some guy
>different skin color than yours
>MUST... KILL
>SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>NO PRISONERS
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man Respawn can not catch a break :(

This but unironically

Yes. Dont you know? Trump speeches have hidden messages in them where he tells people to shoot beaners and muslims

It was a Walmart in El Paso Texas. Somebody in that store had a gun, there was that one black guy that saved those kids who had a conceal carry license and there is no way he was the only one. Good guy with a gun is a complete myth and the result of every citizen carrying isn't prevented shootings, its cops killing the wrong person by mistake and turning it from a shooting into a literal warzone. These people don't wear uniforms, how would you know who to shoot if everyone has a gun?

>>different skin color than yours
yeah that's all its about, you very disingenuous person

>not going to be affected

SJWs already removed sexiness from our games, now the trump administration and alt-right want to remove violence. At this rate future games are going to suck. We'll just have kiddie retro rehashes with nothing interesting. We will never have another Command & Conquer. Or another Mortal Kombat. Just more Candy Crush clones and Farmville.

"Thanks", Trump

>give up your guns so you can replace shootings with Muslims raping your daughters while they throw acid in your face
Yuros are so fucking retarded

Did Obama have the same hidden messages while he was president?

Fortnite wins again
Your move Akeks

Attached: nothin_personell_boomer.png (3840x2160, 2.99M)

i

>Nigga, japs were ready to surrender, just not to the conditions the US gave them,
well then they weren't ready to surrender.

Apex Legends is the best FPS right now with active community (soon to be dead though), nothing will change that

also t. boomer

Fortnite has violence and guns!

BAN IT

The real news is that America is a shithole with daily shootings. I think that’s what they’re distracting you from

>muslims magically appear out of thin air and misbehave because of the lack of guns
this is what americans believe

>Nigga, japs were ready to surrender, just not to the conditions the US gave them

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

It's Friday, shouldn't you be in a mosque right now?

>doesn't read the rest since the mutt brain can't process that much information

Americans are worse than Muslims which is why Europe keeps those mutts out. At least Muslims have a history and culture and even ties to the ancient world which binds them to Europe’s ancient history as well. Mutts are just mutts. They think they’re special and should be respected but are global jokes.

>"I care"
>"No you don't, that's FAKE caring!!"
Suck a dick, moron.

>misbehave
So that's what you call it? I hope to God your entire family gets beheaded in front of you while you're forced to watch.

Fortnite was the first game they called out. They said it allowed you to dehumanize people

I guess they got dabbed on way too hard by a banana or something

Why would you think that?

He’s absolutely right my butthurt /pol/zoomer friend

nothing in the rest of your post contradicts what I said.

Because he’s a sheltered mutt with nothing to fall back to except tired racism and memes since he doesn’t have much education or experience on anything.

Nothing will happen to him because the system is filled with corrupt pedophiles like Epstein.

>be american
>somebody disagrees with you on a basket weaving forum
>CLEANSE PURGE KILL
>SLAUGHTER THEM ALL
>FEAST ON THEIR FLESH

Go back /pol/ baiting until you can bait properly. Didnt even fucking flinch

>After the nukes fell and the fucking emperor himself said that he'll abolish his office, guess what, the US didn't give a fuck and let them keep it.
>literally the second sentence
>the mutt isn't only retarded but illiterate as well
Not even surprised.

including Trump

Muslims aren't a race :)

*incites domestic terrorism and protects no one*

Attached: E783FED0-1442-4C6F-8BD2-86DBA3962549.jpg (698x399, 71K)

It wasn't funny the first time

There there schitzo parrot

That's not the point though. The US called for Japan to abolish the office as a term of surrender. whether or not it is followed up on afterward is immaterial.

Blackmail is probably the reason someone with an ego as large as trump sucks so much kike dick

I genuinely can't believe you called terrorism and rape gangs 'misbehaving'

Personally I think it's the effects of our modern burger culture. Everyone is antisocial as fuck, lonely and cares far more about social media than real human interaction, and they're being intentionally polarized even farther apart by people with vested interest. Video game violence has been around for a few decades, rampant isolationism has not.

The only thing that can save us now is some generation down the line rebelling against our stupidity by actually talking to each other.

Attached: 1468744409498.jpg (640x1136, 178K)

If Trump was a paedophile the media would've had him by now. Don't fool yourself.

Last year rifles accounted for only 400 deaths (this includes "assault rifles").
The real "problem" is handguns and the fact that 13% of the population causes 50% of the violent crime.
See, the USA doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Thanks for agreeing with us that SJWs are the problem in america

Nope :)

>so assblasted he can only communicate in meme

lmao

Full credit to that guy by the way. Was focused enough on saving the kids that he rolled the dice on approaching the cops while CC'ing, which statistically isn't a great idea if you're black.

I'm having fun posting these tho

Neither is “white” ;)

>white woman looking for social media points again

The media wouldn’t do anything, because they too are corrupt pedophiles

>not realising when you're having a meaningless back and forth with a shitskin

I can't believe we're actually going with the rhetoric of saying that video games with shooting action is the problem.

Fucking unbelievable.

It's really like i'm in the 90s again.

Well discussing the actual problem, the elite, is anti-semitic

It refers to a racial grouping ;)

See
Delusional fuck. Except not really because its obvious nobody thinks this way, and you are only doing this to "get a rise hurr hurr" because thats fun apparently

The media and the president work together dummy. You’re being fooled with a song and dance. Government made propaganda is rampant in US media

>>That's not the point though
Except it is since it directly shows that you didn't even try to read past the first sentence. But don't stop now mutt, let's see what other retardation you'll vomit out.

probably was a bad idea to economically oppress them into ghettos huh?

A problem, sure. THE problem? That's wishful thinking

lmao cope

no, your point is just stupid

Yes the mutt grouping :)

It's like their country has always taken what they want by brute force while shitting on every other country if possible. Rampant crimes and a snowball effect gave them incredible power regardless of how many retards they actually have as population

Lmao project

>can't read let alone understand more then 5 words at a time
>n-n-no u
Go on, my sides need some more.

Okay, then just imagine the (You) approved word is there instead since I can't change my post now

I live in a white area, so the gun crime is lower than most of Europe despite everyone having one.

if you really cared about pedophilia you wouldn't be waving around your bleeding heart on an anonymous hentai fansite for anonymous epeen points, kiddo.

>nobody actually thinks issues are deeper than they are, everyone takes things at face value and focuses on the high profile cases without doing any further research!

Ok coping retard

Niggers are a full standard deviation lower than whites on the IQ scale (on average). Which means they, as a demographic, tend toward criminality and violent behavior.
Whites didn't put the niggers in the ghetto, they put themselves there. And they keep themselves there due to genetic and racial issues that are beyond the control anything whites try to do to lift them up.

Again, slackening the terms after surrender does not violate the spirit of the surrender.

Just like you call mass shootings “peaceful mutts”

>Hate the country
>Will kill you if you are not part of the mob
>WIll kill you if you are white
>Will kill you if you dont support people that do not belong in the country legally or illegally
>Will ruin your life for saying "lol fag"
>Will fuck over their own people for minimal gain
>Will ignore themselves ruining the country and blame it on anyone/everyone else
>Are massive degenerates
Yes they are the problem.

>We will never have another Command & Conquer

we wouldn't get it ANYWAY, not like it would be GOOD. fucking idiot faggot, hoping for something beyond his reach.

>Niggers are a full standard deviation lower than whites on the IQ scale

It's true! Dr. Shekelberg from the ZOG institute told me so!

Stop comparing yourself to third-world shitholes
Start comparing yourself to first world countries.
Have some god damn respect for yourselves, America.

wasnt even talking about that and you are making assumptions about me that arent true, but again, you are obviously baiting

Literally yes. Im the smartest. Dipshit

Ban violence on TV and movies.

People copy what they see on TV

I.e 13 reasons why had teens killing themselves.
Ban tv violence and watch Hollywood jews freak out because they can't make money glorifying violence anymore.

>he really goes on
>proves once again that reading past one sentence is simply too much for him
Let your retardness out, don't hold it back.

>still peddling made up US statistics

What’s next? You going to tell us only 13% of your population is black (when it’s actually near 50%)? Kek

>Will kill
When's the last time an SJW killed someone?

Kike politicians and their alphabet goons keep them in the ghetto. The federal government are literally the ones who introduced crack cocaine to black communities.

You are falling for Jewish divide and conquer bullshit. Every race as it’s weaknesses, niggers have been subverted just as whites have been. Does mean they are equal? No. But they both have a common enemy.

Last week? Or was it this week? I cant even keep up with all these mass shootings

Every black person I’ve ever met is smarter and easier to get along with than an American

ok, then why haven't we as a people RISE UP!? meme and overthrown? like we ALWAYS SAY WE WILL!

The biggest mass shooting in us history was a liberal who shot up a country music festival

Oh, whats that? He takes a whole TWO MINUTES and still hasnt replied? His bait game is off today

>muh kikes
Give it a rest already /pol/mutt

This. Look at "black culture" literally completely fabricated by movies and TV. Even blacks know this.

ah yes

its always the jews, huh?
then why haven't we RISE UP!?
WHY HAVEN:"T WE TAKEN BACK AND OVERTHROWN? WHAT STOPPING YOU!? HURRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I live in an area where almost everyone has guns, leaves their doors unlocked and unironically open carry, yet it's been ages since there's been a gun-related crime.

Anyway this thread is about vidya, if you want to talk about guns there's /k/ or /pol/ for politics, blaming muh vidya for shootings is just retarded

He's not wrong.

The White Nationalist and neo-Larpzi movements have always been controlled. They are a easily observed tool. Study it long enough and you start to see how much of a cope it is.

He's right, though

Joke post? It’s at the crux of the issue really. You’re all LARPers and pussies in reality and rely on the government for welfare like some soviet proles. You will never rise up or use your guns against tyranny because you’re already pawns of your government.

>blaming muh vidya for shootings is just retarded
Why not?
Mass shootings have been on the rise since the 90s, when Doom was released.

Yep. Not unlike how the KKK has always been literal politicians, police, and federal agents. Ironic considering the spooks dress like spooks.

I am addressing the rest of your point with that post and all you can do is run away, telling.

>Taking us back to the early 90's when old politicians hated violent games

Based

Attached: o-DONALD-TRUMP-SMILE.jpg (2000x1000, 308K)

He’s wrong about the fact that he’s blaming a single race when in reality the gentrification has been pushed as much by anglo germanics as kikes.

Judaism is inherently a hateful religion that cannot coexist with any other group. Even fanatical Islam and Christianity where you are given the chance to covert or die sees you as human, where Jews will always see non-Jews as subhuman.

t. anglo

>Las Vegas, Stephen Paddock
>gambling addict and paranoid fuck
>happy with Trump's election because he thought it was good for business
Objectively wrong

ok, then where are you faggot?
why haven't YOU rose up?
why haven't we all done it yet?

everyone says, I HATE THAT DING DANG DARN TURMP! and doesn't nothing.

I hate people who act like blacks can do no wrong as much as the next guy but acting like blacks haven't been oppressed from days of slavery up until the year of our lord 2019 is just ignorant as fuck.

Shills peddling talking points.

Beware there isn't anything natural about this movement. Don't trust text online, talk to people.

Donald trump family Crest is the tip of the spear.

I don’t live in that shithole called America so I don’t care

lolz. I don't care about Larpzis, Communists, or the government. All the same shit. You have a long, long way to go.

Kill yourself glownigger

and /pol/ is an inherently hateful board that cannot coexist with any other group, your point?

>only focuses on one point
>completely ignores the rest
>actually thinks now claiming the opposite will somehow help
But don't let me stop you, wouldn't want my sides deny the entertainment to see your desperate attempts to somehow not look like a complete retard.

no one wants to admit that the rise in violence coincides with a decrease in average IQ, mainly because any time IQ is brought up it makes blacks look bad.

no I addressed the rest of your point too, keep up.

How do they say? Ha, yes. Rent Free.

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

Niggers didn't need to be subverted, they were already violent animals.
This said, I support niggers in their attempts to free themselves from ZOG. Problem is that they're too easily swayed by mass media, due to their LOWER average IQ.
As for divide and conquer, I'm not dividing and conquering, I'm simply stating the facts behind violent crime and firearm violence.
In 2018, rifles accounted for only 400 deaths. As compared to nearly 10,000 pistol related deaths.
And yet, people here are pushing to ban certain kinds of rifles, instead of looking at all the data.
The data which says the vast majority of whites are law abiding people who will never kill someone in their lives.
The data which says that rifles are far less used to commit crimes/murder.
The data which says that niggers trend toward lower IQ and higher levels of criminality.

If they're going to blame mental health, or videogames or firearms, without looking at the rates of criminality across all demographics, then we're not getting the full picture. I'm simply trying to provide a better, more holistic picture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
Not only are those numbers inflated as fuck but even then the US has a fuckton more, literally more than one gun per person.

it's possible Trump built a network of awful billionaires like Epstein/Clinton to garner their trust, and then planned on fucking them up somehow. I don't think he intended to become president tho. Or he's just another billionaire pedo. This would make for a great video game in 2030 if we last that long

This sums up pretty much everyone who hates trump

I like how your response was simply acting like a flailing retard instead of proving him wrong in the slightest.

bro he didn't even win the popular vote

Make me.

Attached: 1561807349584.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

>still makes shit up
>while in reality only focusing on one point without reading the rest
Go on.

The Americans of today just want to live peacefully so they grit their teeth through it. They also know the alphabet soup of agencies would be on their ass before anything gets organized. They're also pussies lol

>westerners lost the ability to make sexy females
>now they can't use violence to push sales, either
I hope everyone is looking forward to Gone Home 6

Segregation is a myth, just like the holocaust.

>ESPN is virtue signaling right wing shit

Republicans confirming horseshoe theory one and for all here

you people are so easy

lots of things happened in the 90s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun-Free_School_Zones_Act_of_1990

UK still has more violent crime overall

>too easily swayed by media
That is unironically germanics and anglos. Blacks mostly hate the media as well outside of their own black heroes. But that’s why they always cause a commotion in media events because they don’t care about the media circles

owned lol

Were there mass shootings?! Pull the esports immediately from our channel!

Attached: 1538204219569.jpg (1278x956, 532K)

You can always spot when a thread is illegitimate when some glowie actually starts defending Jews

Anytime a remotely intelligent nigger gets enough influence to change the status quo, he’s killed by a federal spook

>niggerniggerNIGGERNIGGERREGGIN
Litteraly take your meds, bro

Attached: 1538811660086s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

You're literally the only first world country you can even see the name of.

what did I make up?

They just are, I've seen third-world shitholes with better family and moral values than Murricceee

Attached: 1563731343488.jpg (602x616, 52K)

E P S T E I N
P
S
T
E
I
N

Personally, I believe in a civil break up.
I believe that each state should have a vote, whether it wants to stay or leave. Any which want to leave can leave.
If several states decide to vote as a bloc to leave, I support that too.
I don't want to live with these fuckers anymore, and I'm sure they don't want to live with me either.
A civil breakup is superior to violence, faggot. No one has to die, no one should want to kill anyone.
If the USA is broken, like it seems to be, then we need to begin looking at serious civil alternatives that both sides can be happy with.
The USA is clearly a failed state that is simply coasting on its historical prosperity.

lol cope

Eh fuck ya, Id rather hope for a good RTS then give up

>noooo don’t defend jews it means you are part of the conspiracy!!!

You know what’s most sickening about /pol/mutts? While they tell us that their upper government is all evil jew controlled, they then turn around to tell us to suppose their government, believe their government’s statistics, believe their president, and believe their media. It’s like they themselves are obvious cogs in the machine they supposedly hate and yet seem to be unaware of it. Clearly it’s just a scapegoat for you to continue doing evil shit while saying it’s all somebody else’s fault. Take some responsibility for yourselves mutts

lol

Attached: polfags btfo.jpg (660x371, 50K)

They're violently assaulted at birth, which makes them ticking time-bombs.

>low correlation between gun ownership and gun crimes
>high correlation between nonwhite population and gun crimes
really activates the ol almonds

>the sky is green and earth is flat
>Duuurh
as if there was anything to disprove in the first place, retard.

Did I say otherwise? Don't try to reframe my point.

>now pretends he doesn't know what he wrote a few minutes ago
Then again, you're probably really that dumb to remember that seeing how desperately you try to avoid the rest of the post.

Attached: 23-236462.jpg (820x427, 68K)

remember that Terry was literally mentally ill and died at the hands of /g/

Wow you guys are better than Honudras, Brazil, Venezuela, Jamaica, El Salvador, Colombia...! I guess the US being third world really is true.

Attached: 1543718954751.gif (251x185, 2.43M)

>this entire post
Okay retard.

Attached: 8184be21bd3059bcd39a89a1a6754c2cd71dea7521792c594839c60a095a30be.jpg (700x557, 41K)

Cope more

I can't rationalize this clown world anymore, anons

Attached: 20190809_082954.png (600x600, 40K)

Try being good to others instead of a hateful prick. Maybe you’ll find some meaning

why are you mentioning him? we have more important things to discuss like gun control and area 51!

>I don't want violence
>let's do something that will be violent
Based retard

Attached: 1543454172014.gif (600x366, 822K)

Oh yeah things were so much better last century where we had two major world wars.

What would I be coping about, you subhuman? It's a matter of fact that your entire people can be swayed by something as silly as a couple of other chimps fighting while wearing different coloured rags. The entire black "culture" is a Jewish market influenced entirely through media.

Not that someone with sub-100 IQ can comprehend that, no, you'll just spout buzzwords and get angry.

Pls California next
Maybe near Sony building

>my country sucks
Because faggots like you are in it

Sadly, they never will. They are way too retarded to acknowledge their contradictions

Sure thing anglo. Don’t forget to hail Trump and clap.

quote the post, might not have even been me.

>muh /pol/

Balkanization is never peaceful. Problem is that there's no clean way to break up the country. All the blue areas are heavily urban and red are rural. you'd have to deport people from both sides to make a clean separation.

How many rapes have to happen until you incels cut off your dicks?

This

lol I bet you spend all day on /pol/ getting riled up by spam bots

How long until we get another american civil war?

Thanks for the good laughs, based retard.

Attached: 1542635627228.png (846x900, 448K)

Its just corparation using media to thier advantage . Free advertisment for them. They are geniuses. Remove useless cardboard promo material and get free publicity. If you think its anything more you are brain damaged.

>quote the post that shows me talking about something that I never did
Not everyone is as retarded as you, not that you'd be able to understand that in the first place.

Attached: a31.png (510x405, 205K)

Niggers hate the media because they can't understand it. Hence, easily controlled and manipulated.
I work around them every day. They're barely able to function on an unskilled worker level.
This is a problem with their low IQ.
Had a conversation just yesterday with a nigger, discussed the BLM thing, mentioned the white guy murdered in the hall of the hotel, how the cop was let go and how the media didn't say a word.
He looked genuinely confused, this blew his mind. That cops are killing whites and blacks in this way.
I showed him the video, I could see he was still struggling against the "dey raccisst" programming.
I do believe that if we get rid of ZOG, we can help heal the divide between whites and niggers, but currently, ZOG is using niggers (and their low IQ) as a blunt weapon for policy/legal changes.
They push raw numbers about firearm deaths, but never show what's actually happening, what the real numbers are.
Speaking those numbers, providing more context to those numbers however, always seems to piss off the niggers and their white knights.
Why is it a problem to talk about these figures? It clearly could help us actually begin to understand what the real issues are and maybe even begin to fix them.
Saying 13% commits 50% of the crime isnt a racist talking point, it's a fact. And given this fact, the problem clearly isn't "white incels" and assault rifles, it's black crime.

Never because the status quo will never change

There there buddy that’s enough culture warring for today

This, only big city retards who can't support themselves oppose this.

the seethe is real lol

>drunk driver runs a red light and kills 11 people
>we need to ban alcohol and cars
>also maybe they played mariokart

>Not that someone with sub-100 IQ can comprehend that, no, you'll just spout buzzwords and get angry.
Thanks for proving me right.

Why not allow peaceful migration between the two for a couple years after the separation. We don't have to deport anyone.

>subhumanchimpjewsREEE
Nice buzzwords, /pol/cuck. Don't you have your own containment board to shit up?

>Red states have way too much food and not enough of anything else
>too stupid to do the math and figure out how to sustain themselves
>coastal blues have been trading with the world, will get along fine with out instance access to muh 20oz steaks
>Reds try to do a backsies
>try to flex their hick militairy "We'll show those no gun faggots
>Blues flex back with world approval because those are the only parts of america the world liked
>n-no it can't be happening like this!

those aren't buzzwords bud. You actually think most of the threads in pol are started by humans?

Diversity, tell a bunch of people with vastly different opinions to live together and see what happens

>doesn't even try anymore
And it was so fun.

Attached: smug-blonde-haired.jpg (1021x574, 73K)

Tldr, seethe elsewhere faggot

user, while the low IQ is a big factor, the reason why blacks are so deftly used as tools by the (largely Jewish) elite is because of experience. They were used by the same families as literal farming implements. They know exactly how to keep them in line.

>doesn't even know what a buzzword is
>despite constantly using them
Sub-100, just as predicted.

what crazy world we live in when redskull is the good guy

I personally believe that it's certainly possible that the action moviefication of the mass media, and that includes video games, may be a general inspiration for mass shootings because they simply didn't happen that much before then. But if that's true, then no amount of shutting down said franchises has any chance of meaningfully changing the statistics. It's just
something that needs another solution.

All I can say is that the liberal and conservatives have fucked themselves over by trying the hardest to be the one that oppresses the other. Eventually they team up and do something everyone hates and there's no organized opposition. Perhaps it's time to fight the older generation as a whole instead of the gays or the rednecks.

Its not evern a black people/white people, its a Christian/Normal Humans thing.

He did have another page where he told young white man to blow themselves up.

Litteraly most of the world, except for the shitiest of countries, are democracies. America is retarded because it always needs to take everything to the extremes, not because of muh diversity.

not a buzzword if it's true lmao

Hey, if you're so confident the blue areas would do well without the red areas, why do you oppose this idea then?
I mean, this could give you progressive types the chance to reach the perfect post-tech-singularity utopia you guys dream about.
Why do you need us hiding you back?
Cut us lose and find your utopia.
Prove us wrong. We're just retarded Bible thumping, gun clinging backwards hicks right? Surely you'd see the technological acceleration you dream for the moment we couldn't disrupt your policy goals anymore. Right?

He's simply a smart vilain

Oh I know
We're still a far way from '68/'69
But I have turned aside a need for clarity for apathy to get some peace of mind

>he really doesn't know
Retards always have to double down once they're exposed and you're doing a mighty fine job at that.

>why do you oppose this idea then?
I don't, I'm agreeing with you.

Sure, you absolutely have a point. It is indeed true that the vast majority of slaves were owned by Southern American Jews.

>lacking so much in self awareness
Please tell me you are baiting

>now the projection starts
As always with retards who just don't know when to quit.

>t. nigger who can't read

>This thread
Is why we unironically need chanwide posters IP's. Enough of these self anwsering drones.

that wasn't even me you responded to lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 8.48.27 AM.png (426x558, 75K)

well, that picture's retarded, but you get the idea

This board wasn't meant for debate, it was meant to talk about video games.

>hurf durf projection, the literal "no u" answer of Yea Forums
It's all so tiresome dealing with these people.

Good, then let's create a separation party. Both dems and reps, coming together on the one issue they both agree on.
Only purpose of the party is to go over census data and find a way to most fairly and equitably split up the country.
This could be a genuine movement.

Hicks want our economic security

Yes, but idiotic shitters feel like they don't have to stay on subject and use full anonymity to post their stupid ramblings where they don't belong, getting a dopamine rush from believing that they might convince anyone that they are not a minority of schizophrenic tards. It's time for them to take at least some shred of responsibility for their words.

You seem to fit right in.

Absolutely. We really do need board ID's across the site at this point.
Yeah I agree, the problem is that it's not just debate. Let's throw out political debate/discussion for a minute.
Is it possible that corporations hire shills to shit up this board?
If it is, wouldn't a system with board ID's help reduce the obvious samefagging that goes on in Yea Forums threads?
Also, it's clear that a lot of the bait and other shit that reduces this place to trash is caused by the ease of samefagging.

You know the Tim/Epic threads are probably "1 post by this ID" type shit.
You know the low tier astro turfing advertising threads are "1 post by this ID" type shit.

>Is it possible that corporations hire shills to shit up this board?
Yeah but not in the way people think about it. You're right, its probably 1 dude who makes 1 post on the thread to just push the narrative, and thats even if it happens at all. Its amusing to think "THEY" are watching us, but we really don't matter. We are a small fucking minority, and we are vitriolic as fuck, why the hell would anyone court us to begin with? We aren't that big and we aren't loyal. So Im betting on maybe a dozen shill threads a day from one company or another. You're more likely to get indie devs here openly shilling thier own product and admitting to it. I know because I'm one of them. ID system wouldn't do shit about it because lots of people just make bait threads and walk away from the computer.

I agree with you, but I also think a lot of people will be surprised with how slow this board actually moves without the shutters samefagging all the time.
It's clear they post up in a single thread and then shit it up if you just pay attention.
Whatever the result, I'm in favor of ID's, if only to reduce the low tier astroturfing threads and shitty bait threads.