A Dark Spirit has Invad

A Dark Spirit has Invad...............

Attached: 1561839336546.jpg (800x519, 53K)

just play offline if you're going to be a big pussy

this, I don't get it

>A Dark Spirit has Invad...

Attached: 1529908655021.jpg (700x658, 77K)

>not shouting INVADE THIS, NIGGER! into your mic beforehand

Attached: ECCA8311-A8B9-4808-86E5-DE491E4E1A6E.jpg (466x597, 25K)

>putting a controller in a sandwich
what is this image supposed to be communicating?

The opposite: in all three games, invaders were always complete shit, at least for me, and especially in 2. When invading, though, you'd get squads or the super unkillable pro.

If you're on PC there's a good chance you're getting a someone cheating.

>he doesn't know
no seriously user, try to figure it out. I'll give a hint that the joke only works with that controller

steamed sandwich?

are you pretending user?
almost chuckled, no

>dark spirit has in-

Attached: 200526811-001-56a5a63e5f9b58b7d0ddd35e.jpg (450x336, 22K)

Is it steamed hams?

you got it user, good job

Attached: 12a43c2ff5df44090096f70ac4e364a8.jpg (888x768, 83K)

>summoning a phantom
>summoning a phantom
>summoning a phantom

>Dark Spirit Forlorn has invaded

And you call it "steamed hams" despite the fact that it is obviously plastic.

Attached: chalmer.png (712x770, 123K)

>Mad Dark Spirit has invaded

Attached: 495.png (707x1000, 979K)

purple phantoms were an interesting idea but were fucking ruined by too many faggots getting summoned and then just trying to kill the host instantly. also didn't help that they couldn't help them with bosses.

>invades and hide behind enemies and only engages after the host has aggro'd them
>just dont be a pussy bro

Attached: 1559725161635.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

>Gravelords

Whenever I invade as a mad spirit I just kill whoever is closest. Its great in aldrich's area because I usually spawn right next to an Aldrich Faithful, and he instantly trusts me and I kick him off something.
I never mad spirit co-op because no one ever summons mad spirits.

>dark spirit has inv-

Attached: office-lady-is-tired-of-working-and-wants-to-shoot-computer-CPEJ8G[1].jpg (1300x956, 101K)

>a dark spirit has in-

Attached: 7645.jpg (964x680, 233K)

yeah that's what i was meaning, no one summons mad spirits so they just become nu-invaders that can kill other invaders for their reward.

>a dark spirit has invaded

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09 Black bank robbery suspect 'wore white old man mask to con police'.p (1242x955, 1.1M)

so how did he get caught? Looks pretty convincing off a security tape

>robbing a bank
>how did he get caught? lol

probably not to eye witnesses tho

>White Ring equipped

>dark spirit has inv-

Attached: D984_11_913_1200.jpg (1200x801, 79K)

>A Dark Spirit has Invad...............

Attached: turn_off_lights_19916160.jpg (324x493, 68K)

He dropped his Newports on the way out

kek

oh it's the guy that kept posting souljagames webms

?

>Invaded by dark spirit Sun K***ht

Attached: ~~~.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

>You're invading as a dark spirit...
>a phantom summoned
>a phantom summoned through concord
>another phantom summoned

Attached: 20190808222147_1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

People who born in 2000s will never know this

Seriously why did they do that?

JOLLY

COOPERATION

>whisper "winnie the pooh" into the mic
>cheater disconnects

>Invaded by dark spirit GUTS

Attached: anime_burger.jpg (450x357, 90K)

>playing my guts cosplay character
>invaded the world of host of embers GRIFFITH

>YOU'RE BEING INVADED, FIND THEM BEFORE THEY FIND YOU

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH.jpg (2560x1440, 1.87M)

I played on the release of each game on PC, never got a single hacker. I did get some assholes hiding behind enemies instead of coming up to me though. I think that's fair but only if the invader can't heal.

The invasion mechanic is literally designed for the invader to do this.
Don't pretend you haven't already summoned help, in fact that's probably why you got invaded in the first place.

Attached: 1389063760598.png (500x417, 320K)

not that guy, and I don't summon help, I like to play the game solo
whenever I invade, though there's host+2+blue/darkmoon, fuck that, and there was a time I killed 2 of them and the host ran to the bonfire and summoned more

This is why Mad Spirits are best. You can win just off killing the phantoms.
Just 1v1 the dorkmoon and win, easy money.

Why does PvP suck in Souls 95% of the time?
>invade someone in Ng 3
>expect a skilled player who offers a nice duel
>turns out you invade a group of 3 faggots with a healer
>invade again, this time he runs away and disconnects
>third time, the guy doesn't even know how to play properly
Of course this is in DS3 as in the other souls PvP is dead

if you want a real laugh try getting to soul level 351+ and pvping there.

Have a friend like this, he gets pissed every time he gets invaded or ganked. I call him a pussy

>me and a friend who have solo'd DaS3 a couple times each decide to do a full co-op run
>we let each other 1v1 invaders
>get far into the game, get an idea
>we both run Chameleon
>whenever someone invades we just try to hide
>we laugh our asses off as the invaders can't find us
>sometimes they give up and leave, sometimes another invader gets in and we break the spell for a 2v2

the tools are there, gotta learn how to use them

Attached: fjdlsk.jpg (750x1050, 225K)

>Invading with a greathammer
>Boreal Valley
>Host sees me quickly, a light build with 2 knives
>He never once swings at me and just runs away, with no end goal in site. He keeps going in circles, not even trying to summon/reach boss
>Can barely hit him because shit netcode
Felt like an episode of Tom and Jerry

a classic str vs dex fight

have people forgotten there was a hacker getting people softbanned? i didnt go online for at least a month because of that.

At about level 200~ I tried invading on Anor Londo because area is nice and is often unexpected, but they run into Aldrich at the first sight
>invade
>barrier of glowing gems right before the main door
>cross it
>fucking Ornstein and Smough appear from both sides of the door
>as i am laughing they pretty much start destroying me
>manage to kill Smough
>Ornstein sits down where the body of Smough should have been
>eventually jumps off the platform
After all the shit I went through invading at lower levels, this was the absolute pinnacle of all the PvP i've had on every souls game

Attached: tumblr_inline_pgsfkhK7Ru1rrkjgz_540.png (540x626, 73K)

DS1: My first invader was clearly cheating. Moving at impossible speeds and able to backstab me from across the room. The second invader was a tweaker. Had a fully upgraded Quelaag sword and killed me in two hits. After those, I decided to just play DS1 offline.

DS2: Tweakers gone thanks to soul memory. I didn't encounter many cheaters either. I had a lot of fun in Belfry Luna, but occasionally I'd get invaded by someone who just completely avoided me until a second one invaded and then they'd team up on me. When I tried invading, I'd often be surrounded by 2-3 people and someone would cast Chaos Storm or Toxic Mist right as I was spawning so it was unavoidable.

DS3: Random invasions are ASS because they sped up the estus drinking animation so much that you can easily run away and use one before your opponent can punish you for it. It becomes a matter of who has more estus left, and a lot of the time I was down to just two or three left when some dickhead joins with 7. All that said, the PVP arena fights were fun as hell. We'd always fight behind the Pontiff's room in that little courtyard.

>DS3: Random invasions are ASS because they sped up the estus drinking animation so much that you can easily run away and use one before your opponent can punish you for it.
This item is in EVERY FUCKING DARK SOULS GAME and still I see people posting shit like this.

Attached: undead_hunter_charm.png (195x245, 31K)

Nobody gives a shit

>A Dark Spirit has Invad...............
run to nearest bonfine take a dump or piss or get some snacks

>the invasion mechanic is literally designed for reds to be pussies and hide behind enemies and chug Estus like fags
>gets mad if the host is also a pussy
And don’t pretend you’re one of those reds who wants a fair fight with no heals, that’s what the arena is for. 9/10 fags on reddit say they want a fair fight, yet 9/10 of the reds that invade me run and hide behind mobs to heal.

that was a rumor, never happened

this,
reds only pretend they are after a fair fight, they only wave/bow do that honorable shit if they sense host noticed their location.

ecxept its worse than useless because slow to throw, easy to dodge and they can just spamroll until it wears off

seriously the only time you can hit someone with that if they are already distracted in which case you dont actually need it

>can see the slow ass wind up animation
>know it’s coming instantly
>slower than fuck
>easy as fuck to dodge
>can only carry 10
>just run into a sea of enemies and hide till it wears off if you’re lame enough to get hit by it
Yeah, nah.

feels great when you beat a ganksquad with a fellow bloodbro

>i turn my trainer on and stand while the other guy continues to roll around and try backstabs
fuck you, if i wanted to play a multiplayer game i would have

>plays online
>complains about online features
Big think.

have you played those games? you couldn't do that in some of them

>Dark Spirit has inva-

Attached: FH04NOV_03001_006.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

I have hundreds of hours on each.
The only game that doesn't let you go offline is 2 (at least in-game -- you can still start the game without your internet connection), and even then, there's ways to keep other people out of your game. You don't need to go human in 1, you can burn human effigies in 2, and you can stay unembered in 3.

>700 hours in Dark Souls 1
>600 hours in Dark Souls 1
>200 hours in Dark Souls 2 Scholar
>500 hours in Dark Souls 3
>270 hours in Bloodborne
>Never bothered with PvP.

Granted, half of that gameplay time was spend playing co-op with friends and randoms, but when it came to my own game I always played solo, only going human / embering when I needed to so something specific like kindle a bonfire or the extra health boost against a boss.
Nioh was neat because it never used the invasion mechanic; same with Code Vein. I hope Nioh 2 keep the trend of not having invasion PvP.

Fuck, I made so many shitty comic edits when DS3 came out

Attached: Absolute Madman.jpg (736x774, 163K)

This is literally how I farmed shackles for the platinum.
Nah, it’s the most fun covenant. You don’t have to kill the host each time, just kill his party or another purple

Attached: Dark Souls 3 TA.jpg (808x719, 157K)

>Dark Spirit has inva-

Attached: 1554501332006.webm (446x318, 136K)

Attached: 1464700801715.jpg (824x867, 211K)