Starbound

What went wrong with this game?

Attached: 1558797845295.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/fhlhzvvsyzkjadt/Bigfatties.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing

retarded sjw devs

something went wrong? i still prefer this game to terraria

Same thing that went wrong the last billion times you made this thread.

tiy is a little bitch

When the only saving grace is the fat mod, you know shit's fucked.

Attached: 1557884778691.jpg (1024x588, 461K)

This has to be bait. Im-fucking-plying you prefer this soulless nothing to do dreck to Terraria.

Attached: 1564033746053.jpg (502x461, 135K)

Boring story and not a lot of motivation to progress. It's still kinda fun in its terrible jank way, but it's not good.
Seconding this though.

How'd these mad lads get away with killing a puppy?

Attached: 1560450217213.jpg (480x794, 121K)

huh?

what's the fat mod?

F

Attached: 1549306854469.jpg (600x800, 89K)

They removed all the feeling of exploration and discovery from the beta and replaced it with a linear hand-holdy shitshow

dropbox.com/s/fhlhzvvsyzkjadt/Bigfatties.zip?dl=0 Getting a revamp soon but this is the latest version.

What? There are no politics in the game but you still found a way to complain about muh libtards. What an absolute joke you /pol/niggers are.

Devs consumed a lot of S.O.Y. dyring development

t. furry

The only thing that was worthwhile from this game was Floran.

Attached: 1560616741226.png (500x600, 150K)

All of the races are deserving of lewd, especially novakids

Florans deserve it more though.

Attached: 1551811519037.jpg (714x1000, 311K)

Story?

teething puppies chew things
electrical wiring is not a chew toy
chuckletards mysteriously stop tweeting about their "adorable office pupper"
make of those three facts what you will

based conspiracytard

based chucklehead shill, are you the same retard who thinks pic related is the same breed as the puppy?

Attached: 1555337737644.png (806x809, 589K)

dumb schizo

start actually arguing any day now chucklefuck employee

seek professional help for your mental illness

you first, buzzword spouter

>n-no
pathetic schizo

We literally just had this thread, who keeps bringing starbound back up? My mind can only handle so much repressed anger being brought back up.

A shame that florans are trapped in chucklecuck's worlds.
Wasted potential.

Attached: Floran Wink.gif (250x220, 57K)

How is it even a conspiracy? I thought everyone knew they got the dog killed.

What the fuck are you expecting? A "oh no we killed our puppy" tweet? An image of the corpse next to chewed wires? Are you autistic?

i'm expecting you to have any sort of actual proof for your conspiracy whatsoever and not just autistic schizo ramblings

Florans, Hylotl, Novakids, and to a slightly lesser extent the Glitch are all pretty great bases for really great species.
It's a shame Chucklefish has no originality and these species are just "primative humans with plants", "underwater japanese humans", "cowboys", and "medieval humans" respectively.
Since this thread is going nowhere fast, post some cute aliens.

Attached: Hylotl.jpg (1589x1941, 327K)

why do we get this thread so often? They focused on "exploration" (recolored versions of the same areas) because they couldn't compete with Terraria's pure fun factor

the result was pretty niche and trash for most players

Imagine looking at the best PC game ever made and going "hmm yes a sprite artist and 20 ideas guys can do better"

Attached: terraria-cover.jpg (874x1129, 578K)

Not him, but the proof is literally that they had a lab puppy and posted about it constantly and had a bed next to a bunch of wires, and all of a sudden the puppy posts stop and we never see a lab again.
This sort of thing happens frequently with irresponsible pet owners, it's hardly out of question. Why on earth are you so defensive about it? Who the fuck cares? Even if they didn't do it, again, who the fuck cares? Afraid someone will sully the amazing rep of fucking Chucklefish?

Fucking autistic retard, admitting that they killed the puppy via neglect would have been the death of the company.
Go back to school so you learn to place pieces together, retard.

Attached: qtfloran.png (600x1328, 410K)

that's not proof, that's a conspiracy
sad schizo has no proof for his schizo conspiracies

Attached: floran.png (800x1100, 393K)

3D mmorpg remake when

Someone post the """design doc""" flowchart.
Tiy is the quintessential ideas guy who massively overvalues his position in the company and thinks he can do better if he just gets his own resources.
I will give the game this, it has much better blocks and furniture than Terraria does.
However, that is immensely wasted on ugly planets and a general lack of building options.

That's not a conspiracy, though. It's a theory, a very probable one given the circumstances. Sure, it COULD be wrong, but it's unlikely. Maybe it ran away, maybe they gave the dog away, but at the end of the day why get so fucking defensive over it? Why do you care so much about seeing proof? It looks like they killed the dog and it's humorous. That's it. But you had to be a little drama queen along with the guy and stretch this stupid argument over the entire thread.

>Getting a revamp soon
How soon?

>tfw trying to complete tasks as very fat or obese

Unf.

all this coping over the fact that you have 0 evidence

Not soon enough.
They're getting rid of the badges and making it a whole customization menu instead, which should reduce a lot of the guesswork and let you use other backpack items. They've also teased alternate stuffed gut shapes and they've alluded to vore being somewhere in the works. It's come a surprisingly long way.

>can't fit through certain gaps after a while

Attached: LHX.png (264x162, 81K)

fucking autism

Ah, yes, that's autism, not the entire-thread-long argument over whether or not an indie studio killed a dog.

yes your cringey fat fetish is definitely autistic as fuck

>evidence
This schizo is calling everyone a schizo while expecting them to have images of a dead puppy. Chucklefish are morons but they'd never openly admit to killing a puppy by neglect especially when they peddle shit like the image in Learn to fucking draw your own conclusions.

If I could eat my tenants in addition to most, if not all, hostile aliens I'd be pretty happy.

Otherwise, anyone know of any working quest mods that are worthwhile? Looking for more mods to play with friends and we're already starting up on FU soon.

Is there a good starbound booru? I really need to get a proper collection going.
Welcome to your first day on the internet, I see you've just discovered the existence of fetishes. Grow a spine and learn to ignore what you don't like.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DISLIKE AUTIST
the irony is palpable

learn to have any sort of evidence to back your schizo conspiracies

For the love of god just stop replying to him, it doesn't matter. He's gonna just keep begging for evidence because he can't believe glorious Chucklefish could do something wrong.

Couldn't you edit your ship with MS paint early on? I thought that was a thing.

Did they ever get rid of that?

seething lardsucking fattard autist

I mean, you could mod the game to change the way your ship looks, yeah, but it was never an in-game thing or anything like that.

Gee whiz, I wonder why there's a hyperdefensive autist in the Starbound thread, it's not like everyone who's defensive of this game is a colossal retard or anything.

>chucklefucks won't shut the fuck up about the pet they wasted kickstarter bucks on for months
>suddenly and without warning, they do stfu
>suddenly another dog of another breed shows up at the office and they don't shut up about it. "coincidentally" also has white fur
HAHA THE DOG IS ALIVE AND JUST MAGICALLY CHANGED BREED YOU SCHIZOS

Attached: 1540146050618.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>still no evidence

Devs are bad and mostly terrible people.
Progression is so linear it's painful.
Gameplay is mostly just visiting random planets and then doing a lap around to find all the interesting shit before moving on to intermittent dungeons which are the only good part of the game.

>ctrl-f schizo
>8 results
Tiy must be on downers or something for him to be so quiet.

>still no counter-argument

Over three quarters of the knowledge you've amassed in your life is information you took at face value just because they came from a position of authority (i.e. teachers, scientists). If you had the time and effort to seek out proof for every piece of information you came across in life you'd have wasted so much time you'd have the knowledge level of a kindergardener. Which you do anyway because you were never taught how to put the pieces of a puzzle together.
Cope harder, denialfag.

I'm enjoying it with mods, and don't give a fuck about what Yea Forums thinks of it

>I'm enjoying it with mods
We all are, user.

Attached: 1529459399361.gif (512x512, 711K)

retarded developers more interested in building themselves up as a third-rate publisher than making a good game

>stardew valley's dev admitted he was unsure what they even did as a publisher

Attached: 1551154094206.jpg (309x305, 62K)

>no politics
>diverse racial cast of happy clappy retardation
>free men of the land are hostile enemy terrorists
Yeah it's propaganda

is this starbound we're still talking about? the "cast" is just your custom-made character and every playable race gets along as if the universe was a giant kindergarden, bar the ANCIENT EVIL

fucking lol, I notice RoR2 is no longer "published" by them either

I'm 80% sure all they did was spam threads on Yea Forums. It just strikes me as a very strange coincidence that there was 3-4 threads up at all time the week preceding its release and when the game actually released, not a single thread to be seen.

Nah its just basic pick-and-mix of races in a crew and lazy storytelling

they delivered on almost none of their promises