This is a pure Nordic man according to Japs

This is a pure Nordic man according to Japs

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Most people in Norway have dark hair and dark eyes. While Scandinavians do have a higher rate of the blonde hair and blue eye mutations than the rest of continental Europe, they're still a minority.

>Most people in Norway have dark hair and dark eyes
What the fuck am I reading?

Ah yes, everyone in Europe looks like middle eastern refugees. Fuck off /pol/

What's the problem here?

Nice dad you've got there x2.

Attached: askeladd.jpg (907x1200, 341K)

What's wrong w/ it? It's clearly fictional so if that's their take so be it.

I mean you also maid Little Mermaid black so I don't see what you're on about?

>dark hair and complexion mean that someone is arabic!

How's that American education system working for you guys?
There were plenty of dark haired vikings, the mediterranian caucasic phenotype conquered the whole fucking world and is the actual definition of "white people", blonde retards were building huts and chasing squirrels while Greece and Rome had water-heated floors, a senate, philosophy and medicine.

should be posting archers he didnt do jack shit

t. shit eyes and shit hair

i like the show so far they portray Viking society good from the first few episodes now whether they can maintain it will be determined im also curious who they written the interactions between the Vikings and native Americans when they finally go to the american continent in later episodes

All of his children were blonde, and dark hair was a thing in the Vikings, just maybe not black hair.

Because you're thinking of the wrong dad.

Attached: Askeladd 2.jpg (1456x1100, 260K)

>strong jaw, strong physique, seasoned warrior and valued friend
>BUT MUH NO BLOND HAIR
die.

who cares what you call it he's handsome

Love these threads where white people sling shit at each other. It's so redundent but the entertainment value never changes.

Literal looks like a jap

Ridiculous. There's a few people with admixture from Spanish/Portuguese sailors who are darker, but those are far between. The vast majority of Norway is Nordic with some Celtic along the coast, both of which have light eyes and brown hair at the darkest.

Remember, unless you look like this you're not white according to Yea Forums.

Attached: albino-young-man-portrait-blond-600w-713680783.jpg (600x420, 25K)

>redundent
Dumb nigger

American education at it's finest

you mean /pol/?

Is there any difference?

Beautiful

Attached: kJNcx9-kvqGS_yabQcfARwHaEk.jpg (474x292, 17K)

*its

Shut the fuck up Am*rican

Look Out! It's definitely one of them A-Rabs, and definitely not a native Scandinavian who has dark hair, that would be ridiculous!

Attached: shagrath-9c4a5513-f259-4a0b-aa33-73672e36a64-resize-750.jpg (736x1104, 115K)

if hes supposed to be a Finn, pretty accurate since they are mongols, this was proofed by the nazieugenics

no fucking way they adapted vinland?

did vinland saga get an anime?

fair point

yes

His skin is not black like the character in the OP pic you absolute moron

We all saw 13th Warrior, so ya he is.

>cherry picking an image of man with dark hair and pale skin
Are you retarded? How does this prove your point?

this dude is half turkish and half german just sayin

Of course it's one of them Arabs!
Scandinavians appeared in Scandinavia from the ground, were all blonde and fair skinned and lived in a glass bubble - they never mixed with anyone until 2015 when the arabs invaded, it's not like we have a lot of proof of them trading and mixing with the Romans!

You should get your info from Stormfront, not history books!

Yes but it's not selling at all

>Character is standing in shadows
Do you know how light works?

Attached: tumblr_370540988b5d3629f00796332523d7e6_d64f1b9c_400.jpg (400x230, 14K)

not denying this was a great moment

So I missed the "a". It's a simple typo you dense fuck lol.

geez cant you see how black he is in your pic ?

of course it's not, the japanese consumer has notoriously shit taste

its so the japs can self insert, we wuz vikangs

His parents are May Britt and Ingar HÃ¥kon Thoresen.

How brain damaged are you?

>filename.jpg
Yea Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 2blackmen.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Basically subsaharian!

He's swarthy as fuck here too. Literally looks like a muslim immigrant

>when they finally go to the american continent in later episodes

It's like people who spend a lot of time out in the sun get a tan or something...

I believe you.

But my Irish descending ass doesn't tan, that means white people cannot ever get a tan, that's a black thing!

it's called Vinland Saga for a reason

And here I thought that burning skin types were related to the red hair gene like a fucking moron!

>vinland was the real life name that the vikings called the land when they landed in northern canada

Means land of wine since the went there to get drunk as fuck.

>thinking the anime will ever make it that far

They never said where exactly he was born and since the Jomsvikings base was located somewhere at the southern coast of the Baltic Sea he could be from anywhere from Iceland to Rusland.

Jesus, I didn't see the sword right away and thought he bitchslapped the guy to death

>the show ends in a cliffhanger where they board a boat
NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

probably descendant from kidnapped britons, those welsh can get a bit swarthy looking

>literally the first scenes was leaf Erickson telling a story about discovering vinland and how he received a feathered headband from an indian chief to the village children with him saying he wished to return someday

You tend to get a lot less white if you stay in the sun most of the day