Play games all day

>play games all day
>balls start to sweat
>the smell isn’t bothersome at first
>eventually notice the smell of cock-sweat
>try to ignore it
>the stench of nut-sack, cum, and cock-sweat begins to overwhelm the mind to the point where you can’t even focus on the game, just the musty smell of your own crotch
>take a shower
>repeat the next day
how do you guys avoid this?

Attached: 36BA81FF-0E66-427B-9CC7-3716E65F0361.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

It takes at least a week for it to get that bad for me. I don't live in a hot area though.

It turns me on, forces myself to spend the next six hours edging it to hairy muscle futas with horsecocks ramming their musky animal dicks balls-deep into a sissy or regular guy's ass (who I self insert as).

Have a shower, disgusting neckbeard.

okay, I’ll try having showers instead of taking them

>>the stench of.. cum
Please tell me you're not just jacking off and then stewing in it afterwards? Get a fucking tissue user, god damn.

imagine the smell

Why not? Underwear is right there to do the job.

well, for me the musty smell of my cock and balls gets me hard and pre-cum starts to leak out and makes the whole ordeal a lot more smelly and erotic

where you at, let me join.

Unironically, how old are you? I realised how fucking disgusting that shit was when I was 13, and grew out of it pretty fast. If you ever plan on exposing your genitals to a woman I hope you do too.

>implying women don’t love the smell of cock

Not yours lmao

cringe

not a smelly dirty one lol

Im 29 and i have a gf. When she sees stained underwear i say "you turn me on, just a precum"

i have a ceiling fan which blows away the cum+ sweat+ piss smell.

She doesn't believe you.

Sounds like your cock's leakin all over the place, op.
Or something else is wrong and it's making your crotch stink.
Do you have a strong sense of smell, op?

I wash before sex, so it does not matter

>strong sense of smell
I guess I never thought of it that way. My gf and roommate make me smell meat always when it’s close to the expiration date cause I’m the only one who can smell the rot/spoil smell early on

>guys why do I smell so bad?
>by the way I marinate myself in my own cum all day
Its a fucking mystery

Attached: 1552786657178.jpg (846x858, 49K)

You know how when you start reading something, and then it gets really shit, but you still keep reading for some reason, but then you realize that you've been reading shit and snap out of it just before you get to the really shitty part, which you just know is there, but you never actually let it enter your mind?

Attached: 1349657646312.jpg (369x368, 25K)

lmao this nigga smellin meats

Attached: thumbnail_4772558565871559479.jpg (400x300, 24K)

i usually take 3 baths /day, one when i wake up, one at the afternoon and one before bad, no worries with smell

fucking lol

What the fuck thought a fragile shitty looking piece of flesh sticking out of your crotch is good anatomy. I'd almost envy trannies if they didn't have to >dilate. Or weren't fucking retarded and fucked up on hormones. You know what, nevermind.
Nature sucks.

I HAVENT BATHED IN ABOUT 5 MONTHS LOL

Wanna shower with me user?

>its yet another fagposter

Attached: 1561242292409.png (383x257, 171K)

Well if you don't, I understand.

that is fucking retarded. are you some massive fat cunt with sweaty fat folds or something?

Disgusting

Attached: 1564163123925.png (500x599, 135K)

Holy shit I thought I was in the minority. Only my problem is much bigger since I'm a fitfag and in uni.
>Friend and I are roommates
> He brings over some friends sometimes
>There's one in particular that's weird as fuck
>Some dude who I'm not sure if he's a transfag or just plain androgynous
>He's a few doors down
>Come back from gym alot fucking tired and sweaty
>Friend always complains about smell
>Walk into my room
>Emo weirdo is there
>Wow user you're sweaty as hell
> Dump my clothes into a little basket
>Friend complains about smell
>Emo weirdo tells me don't worry he can wash my clothes for me so it doesn't stink the room
>Let him
>This continues for a while until one of my friends tells me he caught this weirdo smelling my underwear by
>Tell him what the fuck it's all sweaty and probably has cum stains and my balls smell
>Around that same week he offers to wash my clothes again
>No thanks.
>Friend complains
>Come on man they smell let (emo boy) clean them
>Emo weirdo literally says I shit you not
>I think it's a nice smell
>He knows my friend caught him

Some people man.

Attached: f2416411079.jpg (228x227, 8K)

So did you fuck him or not?

he is a homo

and you didn't fuck him into the ground? lol faggot

>be ausfag living in rural australia
>regularly get 45°C days in summer
>get none of that shit
the most i get is a sweaty ass. how fucking fat are you?

fucking this, some fat niggers itt not that i'm surprised

No shit. I wish I found out earlier about his smell fetish. Could've prevented this embarrassment. He probably wringed my shirt and drank the sweat for all I know. Weird people out there.

Just run your finger along the underside of your balls to garner a sweaty cheese like white paste and rub it under your nose, that way your get accustomed to the smell and don't notice it

contact the local KKK autorities

user I'm gonna venture to guess you're uncircumcised. Yes I know this because this same shit use to happen to me. Sometimes even when ya think you're clean down there you just aren't. I ain't talkin at shower time either. We both know how to clean our cocks so I won't patronize you and tell you "hurr durr just clean your cock when you bathe". No I'm talkin about when ya piss. Or when ya pre cum. Or when ya drink a lot of something and later sit down and just a litttttle drip of something comes out. See for a circumcised dude the stuff would just come out and stain the underwear. For us it can just rest in that forskin. For awhile. user in a roundabout way I'm sayin that when you use the bathroom ya need to double check and unsheath that cock and just pat it down. A shake works for a circumcised dude but since we're not circumcised we gotta put just a teeny bit more effort into not smelling like a days old piss rag. I hope this helped my young friend.

jew

You should fug his boipucci desu.

Why are homos like this?

I can only smell mine after leaking precum for a while, I love it
otherwise it doesn't really smell

Attached: 15261966197_16a6c768de.jpg (333x500, 48K)

yeah, where i live people will take even 4 baths, im considered to be on the light side, if you dont do that you will smell like shit

im a tradie from rural australia and no one does that here. where are you from?

im from brazil, depending where you live over here the common sense is from 2 - 4 baths / day
we have also this mind of "if you went to the street when you get back home you have to bath"

post more about sweaty cocks