Guys what if we just suddenly pitted some new boring asshole against master chief and forced you to play half the...

>guys what if we just suddenly pitted some new boring asshole against master chief and forced you to play half the campaign as him
>wtf why doesn't anyone like Locke

What were they thinking?

Attached: apps.50236.69279545232152045.f1a4a87c-fcc9-4b7c-a620-f6c56eb2d5ad.f0eeb1d4-a30c-4a21-8bcb-46ed84669b (3840x2160, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18449108/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also they made him a nigger if his character wasn't bad enough already

I didn't put that in the OP though because I don't want the mods to delete my thread

And they ruined buck’s character in the process
In ODST he is a charismatic cunt that loves his girl
In 5 he is your average npc

Attached: E656F601-AE80-4354-B6E5-38B07924FC5B.jpg (447x575, 60K)

I wished they fleshed out the interaction between Cortana and Osiris. I liked the part when she was trying to trigger them like asking buck what he thinks about being second fiddle now. They played it off a little too quickly for my taste.

I mean 2 already proved that having you play as a new character instead of MC for half the game can work

the problem is just locke is boring as shit

i didnt mind halo 5 s story or locke, its the gameplay that matters in a fps and they turned it into mw. its a good game and campaign. it just isnt haloy enough.

The gameplay was fine, the prometheans were just not fun nor interesting enemies.

I did however enjoy the Warden fights, he had a very loud echoing and booming voice that was really entertaining

Nobody likes playing as a monkey let alone an alien.

Halo 5 had a similar problem to Halo 2, Halo 2's problem was taking the experience of being a badass Spartan with no face and little personality away from them to some alien with a face and personality ruining the whole the player is that character feels, it also ruined the Covenant by humanizing them. Halo 5 was ruined the moment 343i thought fanservice was their best move. In Halo 4 they established that the Reclaimer Saga would be Chief's personal story, it's not Chief's story if you're playing some random black guy and his shit team. Blue Team also ruined the one-man-army gameplay Halo always had, you're a 7 feet tall super soldier, the hell you need a team for.

Halo 2 proved it couldn't work and that they should just make a spin-off if they want you to play as someone else.

There’s been a lot of halo threads lately. Is everyone diving back in because of anticipation for a new one or is it just nostalgia peaking at just the right moment?

I'm hyped for Infinite.

Acknowledged

Imagine Cortana teasing the forgettable Osiris tranny about his mutilated penis lol

yeah i liked the team aspect but also hate it for the reason you mention. i always kept the boys alive when ever possible in previous halos.

halo 2 jackal snipers are bullshit on legendary though and that game needed the revive mechanic for that.

Te best part about the Osiris campaign was Cortana shit-talking the shit out of them, I wanted her to kill them all so badly.

*The

>half of the campaign
more like 80%

>half
More like 85%.

it'd be nice if halo infinite starts with team osiris getting vaporized by one of cortanas flying nigger ships

They probably already did.

strawpoll.me/18449108/r

oops sorry remove the "r"

Also how the entire marketing was about Master chief goin rogue and Locke has to hunt him down. But not only do they drop you in expecting you to have watched their shitty movie, but Locke and chief join forces way to easily.