Play JRPG

>play JRPG
>the church is actually good
Woah...

Attached: eeeec16bb321dc8cb8fd64b37de23f5f.jpg (1920x1200, 197K)

user..the church was evil and so were you
They literally worshipped a demon god alien thing that brought nothing but pain and suffering every time he was active for nothing more than self interest

name one game, no seriously name one.

yes

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-2-9.jpg (1000x563, 64K)

Seiken Densetsu 3.
Ragnarok Online
Tales of Phantasia

No

BIG
ANIME
TITTY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an ass, user.

It's both

>user..the church was evil and so were you
based

Dragon Quest

LE CUMBRAlN MEME

>caring about muh mind clarity
Go back to r/donald normalfag scum

Why is there a nipple on her shoulder?

Attached: 1473806440.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

JFC you guys have no chill with the pol, stop being so triggered user

I'm racist as fuck but i hate modern /pol/ cuz it's filled with normalfag trash and shills

That's called an ear.

Trails in the Sky

im just fucking tired with modern pol because its just retarded, everything it has to be pol these days
there are normalfags on both sides, people from the right trying to be moraly correct and people on the left fighting for "stop sexualizeded vidya"
and im here, with "stop being retarded you fucking normalfags"

that's clearly a nipple user

I think it's kind of funny that we've gotten to the point where portraying a church in a Japanese game as an actual force for good instead of some subversive evil mastermind organization would be refreshing and original.

>user..the church was evil and so were you
Which "you"? The first game or 2 and 3?

octopath traveler

I honestly find it funny how "casually" anti-christian japanese media is. They just shit on it relentlessly but it doesn't even feel mean-spirited somehow. They just don't care.

Monster girl quest paradox

It's no different from games having a holocaust type event or other things that actually happened in history.

It's just quirky exoticism for them. Also it is true that Western church institutions with their hierarchies and especially aesthetics do make quite ideal villains.

Madden 19

Japan treats Christianity like we treat ancient Greek and Egyptian religion.
They just see it as a cool mythos to pull stuff from.

For now.
Pretty sure they turn out to be bad.

Nobody turns out to be bad in Trails, even literally Hitler

Doesn't mean they are good either.
And Weissman was pretty much an asshole.

Dragon Quest, I'm pretty sure half the reason that other JRPGs do the church is evil is because Dragon Quest has them just be your save points and be chill overall.

I have such a fetish for nice Christian-like girls.

Pretty much everyone has turned out to be good or at least neutral in the end except for Mariabelle. Even Weissman was doing things for the "greater good" and was mindbroken by the Salt Pale

Would Hylia and Golden Goddesses in Zelda count? It's not a very organized religion, but it's still practiced in a majority of the games.

Ironically (for its reputation), Xenogears contains both a good church and an evil church.

almost all the replies are jrpgs, anything outside that?

>play JRPG (OP)
>name one

Attached: 1543530797949.jpg (537x594, 45K)

Read the OP dumbo

FUCK

Ys Origin had the best.

Attached: FatherShion.jpg (450x600, 80K)

>one evil priest is the sole reason for the entire collapse of Ys

>Their god actually wiped out all humanity on earth.
Sound like a good guy for me.
You think he is good only because he is literally the protagonist. Even that dude thinks lowly of himself and asked everyone else to seal him away before he does more shitty deeds on the new species populating the surface.

Trails' church has always been secretive but literally every character that's still actively affiliated with the Church has been a good guy and whenever the Church gets involved with the stories, they're good guys.
They do fishy things like manipulating the world's public opinion or secretly controlling the world's governments and having an edgelord squad to slaughter heretics and literally control the continent's entire education system as well as outright lie about and rewrite history, among other things, but they've still always have been portrayed as good guys.

Why wouldn't they? Japan has no beaten-in
attachment to it, so they portray it as any other foreign mythology. And from an outsider perspective, it's a creepy, dogmatic mythology with some cool bells and whistles.

>play JRPG
>the church is actually good
I don't give a fuck ether way
Woah...

>play monstergirl eroge with focus on femdom and vore
>companion is a vore-bait lamia
>only ONE vore scene with her in the entire trilogy
>a bad one at that
Not ok.

Attached: 1559093569349.jpg (217x320, 19K)

Castlevania, before the Jews at Netflix ruined that too.

It's just my personal theory, but I'm pretty sure they will be closely connected to Ouroboros in some way and with all fishy things considered I currently consider them to be neutral.
No bad intentions so far, but as soon as you go against them, they gonna kill you.

I think they just aren't used to religion being so powerful as it is/was in europe.
They don't have stuff like the pope and bishops, who exercised massive powerin europe, or heavily enforced doctrines ect.
Their religion, or most east asian religion for that matter, is alot more "free form" in comparison to the powerful institutions of catholicism.

stupid idiot

I don't wantt to be smart todayyyyy

kill yourself saucy

Georg was a good boy, he dindu nuffin!
Please don't call him hurtful names like "Salzmann the Faithless", okay? Thanks.

Attached: salzmann_the_faithless_2.jpg (346x248, 55K)

It's almost as if they know if they hadn't stopped the missionaries they would have destroyed their culture like they did in Europe and the Americas

no u

It's the top of her left ear.