This is the future of games

Are you gay yet?

Attached: 1D4C4F18-F5D1-4449-939A-2D5C31EAF829.jpg (1125x2074, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/ne8wvg/fire-emblem-three-houses-doesnt-just-need-gay-characters-it-needs-queer-life
pastemagazine.com/articles/2014/05/mario-kart-8-review-wii-u.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as gay as you faggot

This just comes off as really sad for some reason. Like your whole life just revolves around this. It’s depressing to imagine.

Do you have a girlfriend and have you had sex yet (with a female)?

Of course it's sad that everyone denies your existence, we need more gay representation in videogames

For quite a hefty chunk of the faggot population, their entire identity is built upon who they fuck. Since fags tend to not make lasting, loving relationships and instead hop from cock to cock they latch onto these pet projects to give them a sense of purpose. Those fags who like video games, bitch about video games not being gay enough. Those fags who like comics bitch about comics not being gay enough. Those fags who like movies bitch about movies not being gay enough. Those fags who like sports go down to the sauna after playing soccer for 20 minutes and catch whatever STD is popular at the time.

Why are gay people such faggots?

How do we get faggots to go away? Ignoring them hasn't worked at all.

Literally who

Fire Emblem 3 Houses

So you are generalizing an entire group of people just by the actions of a portion of them?

gay character not existing in a given video game =/= denying existence of gays
also, Linhardt?

Take the muslim approach and start throwing them off buildings in the light of day, which would scare the rest into hiding. That's really the only thing you can do. Genetic defected humans and degenerates will always exist unfortunately.

Give them what they want

fag enabler s like you should be shot

These people are seriously damaged
And very stupid if they think Japan is ever going to pander to faggots
Dont they already have every single western game doing that?
Are they never satisfied?
Why do they hate straight people so much?

I feel bad for this loser and I'm a loser.

Attached: img_080_011.png (259x195, 59K)

Sure violating human rights it's a failproof way of not causing an uproar

its time to campaign for the asexual campaign

make FE a game again

The qualifier "for quite a hefty chunk of the faggot population" was listed. I was not speaking of the entire faggot population, just those faggots who have nothing going in their miserable lives except who they fuck and have thus built their entire identity as a human being walking this planet upon which dick was in their mouth last night.

So no, I am not generalizing. I am speaking of a specific subsection of faggots who are miserable human beings.

This just proves no one plays fire emblem fort the actual game-play anymore.

Attached: 8fc1253a927fbb7e1c6c8438291d8fc7.jpg (800x800, 190K)

How does including gay characters invalidate straight ones in any way?

this subtle blend of emotions is the main driving force behind roughly 50% of the posts on Yea Forums

most gay men are complete degenerates, its ok to generalize
before aids existed gay people reported to have hundreds of sexual partners

>t. Hasn't played 3 Houses

The gameplay of Three Houses is rock solid user. It's a fantastic game.

You should go back, you don’t belong here

It makes the game gay and straight people dont like gay.
I sure dont want gayshit in my games and dont buy games that have it
I dont hate gays I just dont want to see them in my escapism

>fags
>human
Go dilate

because faggots are defective and mentally ill. It should be shamed at every opportunity, not treated as if it was a personality quirk.

>hundreds of sexual partners
Retard here. Can you explain what this means? Does it mean he literally slept with hundreds of people or does it mean the person he slept with also slept with several people, and so in and so forth.

It's fucking Resetera, what other kind of posts did you expect from the site? TH is mechanically sound but the maps are inconsistent. Some are open fields while others are great.

Imagine coming from GayEra and protecting your gayness here, it’s so fucking sad that this is all the work of 1 degenerate that doesn’t belong anywhere, they probably hate him there too

no it isn't, it's absolutely mindless

That they all had sex with up to hundreds of different men each
Even with super aids they still have the highest number of sexual partners of any group of people period
You want the real gamers? this is it
There are quiet relaxed gay men that dont partake on this but they are the minority

cum + brain got filtered to gamers huh
Im ok with it

>waiting for Santa
>getting scammed
Wow! Imagine being so dysfunctional you actually identify yourself with virtual romance to a degree that you openly call for "action" to include you.
It can't get worse than that.

yeah. the victorious crowing on Yea Forums is just the opposite and equally troubling side of the same coin

>they are the minority
No, that's just your perception.
It's quite the inverse. Loud, salacious faggots are just that, the vocal minority.

Attached: ts5.gif (305x180, 3.94M)

So what is the counter-argument when the point is brought up that only 2-3% of the general population is gay at most (and only part of that being male), and so only having 1 male-male gay relationship is actually completely representative.

literally hundreds. You can't get pregnant and everyone is just as horny and willing to fuck each without the emotional and since you're a guy theres no societal or biological pressures from being a chick.

Attached: 1563131816360m.jpg (792x1024, 203K)

AND GAYMEN

Hardly any post in this thread is focused on gameplay.

there are venomous and non-venomous snakes, but you would never risk letting one bite you
fuck off faggot

It's fiction so its okay for there to be more gay people, plus representation is important and if you don't want it you're a bigot. Basically.

Not everything needs to have exact, percentile representation.
Especially not in fictitious fantasy media.
I'm all for having more gay relationships and stuff in games and a variety of it at that, but I also don't want to compromise the experience people like might have.

I don't like how they did gay romance options in the last two games, you should be able to romance whoever you want as either gender, not because of "representation" or some autistic shit like that but to make the game better and give players more options
But even if that was the case in the new game I wouldn't have bought it because it looks fucking blaaaand

Why?

An international game made in japan has to abide by the current cultural morality based around American homosexuality?
I don't understand why that needs to be a thing?

It's like as a Russian, I'll be complaining that there isn't enough Orthodox christian characters in a game, or why there isn't more interracial jungle girl fucking in a game or any other number of fetishes

Like I don't understand why Americans think they need their own culture in every game. You have western studios to appeal to, why do you need to push it onto every other culture as well?

Attached: ryu.png (554x778, 444K)

reminder that Yea Forums is a gay friendly board where we all jerk off each other in erping threads like on april fools
if you deny this fact you are a discord psyop tranny

Attached: 1558300009558.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

it would impinge on the writing if every single character was written to be bisexual. that's just downright homogeneous, and bland

Remember when Fire Emblem was about rpg tactics ?

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 32K)

Remember when Fire Emblem was good
me neither

>And very stupid if they think Japan is ever going to pander to faggots

You do know there is an entire genre of video games specifically for pandering to homos, right?

Based gay chads.

Really which one?
Fujo VNs pander to women user

>chad armstrong
more like fag AIDSstrong

nice fake statistics.

If you want recommendations for games to play just google bara gay Jap games.

Attached: 317043.jpg (225x350, 42K)

lol

This is the LGBT lifestyle user. They need to seek validation from outside sources because they sure aren’t getting it from their relationships.

>Browse Resetera because you have nothing better to do
>Get triggered by a thread, but are too much of a bitch to reply to it
>Shitpost on Yea Forums with screencaps instead

Attached: dk.png (471x923, 791K)

get aids go bankrupt from medical bills then die, faggot

>Faggot doesn't state the point of his thread until the second to last paragraph of his post
Yeesh, no wonder he keeps getting ignored..

Oh yeah less than 100 total listed in VNDB as opposed to million of straight ones
Its a niche in a niche in a niche
There are more games that feature sex with Anne Frank as Hitler

u mad

OP here. No, but let me tell you a story:
>browse resetera because people “seem” to care about games there
>get triggered by political threads in gaming subcategory
>join the discussion in a proper manner but with my own opinion
>permabanned for excusing racism

>game makes faggots go nuclear
game of the year for me senpaitachi

lmao you are a retard if you dont think that gay shit is a huuugeee part of japanese pop culture
even on their fucking history androgyny and crossdressing was super popular

Top Tit Smasher... ghe

Faggots are so delusional. They represent 1% of the world population yet they demand at least 20-50% representation in games. It's like demanding developers to make the entire game revolve around them and ignore normal, healthy people. They're fucking insane. Nobody wants to see faggots in-game. Whenever I get the "hey this man is flirting with you can have sex with him" it's just disgusting

>proceeds to reply out of sheer anger
lol. I'd say that you should rather try to remain unrustled.

Attached: afb52273f45d2d8aa94a2539cdf8d7362e8ce9aa_hq.gif (480x360, 1.05M)

and fucking feminine bottom boys, in the Greco-Roman tradition. see: Oda Nobunaga

>Guy: I want more gay options in my video game
>OP: LOL FAG DEGENERATE KEKS
>later
>OP: Why the fuck was I banned?

>Gay people
>Not huge sluts festering with disease

Attached: tumblr_pb23zhObny1wcgki1o1_500.png (500x443, 142K)

yeah
u mad

>Game does not feature a trait that I have
>MY PEOPLE ARE BEING IGNORED!!! JESUS CHRIST MY FUCKING LIFE IS OVER!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
It's fags like you that make me deeply regret not being 100% straight. You wanna know why people seem to get annoyed by LGBT shit? No, it's not because they're bigots, you fucking retard, it's because of whiny faggots like you who will always want more and more and more and go off like a fucking bomb any time you are not personally sated like I personally came to your home and trashed the place.
There's nothing wrong with being gay. Barely anyone thinks there's a problem with being attracted to the opposite sex or wanting to be a girl or whatever; the problem is that 90% of gay people are fucking unbearable about the fact that they're gay and want a fucking prize ribbon for it every time you speak to them.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

>I don't understand why that needs to be a thing?
It doesn't and I don't agree at all with what the OP is crying about.
If gay, japanese men start clamoring for such a game then I would hope their market would meet the demand and provide them with what they want.
I've never played a fire emblem game so I can't really comment on the specifics/dynamics of it all.
I know you want to lump me in with OP, but I never claimed to support people like him.

i once read a shota doujin with that plot
pretty hot desu

at least you admit that you have no argument except fake data.

In lieu of responding to a resetera political thread (which you don't like) with your shitty opinion you come to Yea Forums to post a political thead

Attached: phoenix-thinking(a).gif (132x142, 74K)

Pretty sure Simaris doesn't give a shit about gender

Hey it wasn’t racism, that’s what I got banned for

Games are worse now, let alone in the future.

It's all hipster lefties working in AAA studios in the west now, games are trash.

Why are gays like this? Why must they force their agenda onto everything?

>banned from era

pretty sure he doesn't give a shit about emotion the thing that even caused the shitty gender discussion.
people always cry about thing when science is involved.

Eh yeah it’s /v what was I supposed to post? Something about videogames?

>why are gays like this????
>theyre not, they're just a vocal minority of loud, salacious faggots.
>...
>...
>...

>I CANT BELIEVE THESE GAYS
This cycle is just so fucking tiresome.
I'm done trying to explain this shit to you retards.

it's what they do unfortunately. O'Sullivan's law and all that

>>Game does not feature a trait that I have
This is the cause of 100% of fan outrage across history. See: Pokemon right now.
Sometimes they got a point. It's bullshit to exclude Pokemon and Three Houses could have probably had a few more gay options

Hang yourself gay enabler

Why are gays like this?

there sure are a bunch of loud salacious faggots for being such a minority.
Nah fuck off with your excuses and imaginary good fags

yes faggot

If you’re gay reply to this post, I want to see how gay /v really is

So is angry like his default setting?

No you seem to misunderstand, that’s not what /v is for lol

+1

Attached: 1532919168717.jpg (1200x1600, 1.1M)

Dilate.

>they call gamers entitled when they ask for something to be changed/added/removed
>do this shit
hypocrites

There is literally nothing wrong with gay options in games,as long as they're made by japan. Lesbian content,however,is never okay and should be boycotted at all costs.

unexpectedly based and gaypilled

Back into the kitchen ugly femcel

>Kinky Cock Deliverer
I don't get fags, why is it so important to force your sexual orientation in games.
It's not a game where characters relationships matter. It literally just gives you a few more information/trivia about their backstories and/or motives.

Attached: 1475063431621.jpg (422x500, 37K)

< is he gay?

Attached: E1CD36F2-05B3-42F4-A981-38F40D72A626.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I can relate actually. I'm this obsessed about framerate. If a company releases a game running at 30fps, I lose my shit just like this.
I understand that there are people who don't care about framerate, and 30 fps is fine to them, and it infuriates me to no end that there are people with no standards, but they exist. From their perspective I'm the sperg for caring so much about framerate.

In the end, it all comes down to how much it matters to you. If you are not gay, of course you will not care about gay representation. In fact, the less the better I assume. If you were gay, it would be a different story.
There is nothing "sad" about this, it's just how humans work.

>If you are not gay, of course you will not care about gay representation
woke Twitter would have a word with you about that

I feel like a lot of retardera posters are just Yea Forums shitposters but in order for retardera to maintain its safe space reputation they just have to bend over and take the shitposting.
>I CAN'T WAIT THREE YEARS FOR THE NEXT GAME TO HAVE BLOWBANG CUTSCENES I NEED MY FAGGORY NOWWWWWW.
Really?

Attached: 1457607817735.jpg (436x436, 31K)

>equating frame-rate with mental illness
woah

I keep forgetting that having an open mind is not a strong point of Yea Forums.

>I am Russian
Ah, of course you are.
American morality will be forced upon us and that is a good thing. It’s that or “skrepy”, you don’t have the option to choose neither.

Why don't they just mod Skyrim like everyone else?

>Romance doesnt really effect anything in three houses
>Is treated like an optional CG at the end
>Created so many seething gay people

Too hilarious

good post

another /vpol/ thread ree'ing about some random person's opinion and using it as an excuse to spew hate. the people here are such trash.

we need more futa representation in games

Both, and that was before the days of grindr, here's a fun fact, STI's have only gone up for gay men, and an even funner fact, because faggots don't complete their antibiotic courses, there are now INCURABLE strains of chlamydia and gonorrhoea floating around, and an even more hilarious fact, PREP has set HIV research back almost to the beginning, but I hope you don't plan on raising any of these concerns, not if you don't want to get denounced as a homophobe.

t. Angry gay man

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 5K)

Back to your subreddit and/or discord, leftist trash

>American morality will be forced upon us
Until they fade into irrelevance themselves ofcourse and become laughing stock, which it pretty much is now. Everyone will instead listen to the Netherlands

OP here, thanks for the laugh
Hope it made you feel better about yourself, the world is fucked dude, better kill yourself now!

Dutchfag here, what do you suppose makes our degeneracy any better than good ol' US of A?

at least fags aren't trannies, AT LEAST.

Attached: favorite game series becoming woke.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>Resetera wanting to force characters to love them but then call it assault when it's with vidya girls

Attached: 1542647326020.jpg (600x550, 55K)

Humor

once the devs pander to faggot quota, it never fucking ends, they will demand more and more

example: Overwatch
example2: Cyberpunk2077

How many gays do they need? They'd be pissed off if they added a bunch but didn't make their favourite husbando gay.

Also it's a game about waring houses and tactics first and foremost. All that other shit is a complete after thought & waste of time. It never changes the actual story or gameplay excluding Awakenings.

What's going on there?

The dad is distraught his son is a fucking faggot tranny. Its literally grief as bad as if he had died

>Also it's a game about waring houses and tactics first and foremost. All that other shit is a complete after thought & waste of time. It never changes the actual story or gameplay excluding Awakenings.
So what?
People get to have their waifus, and their lesbian waifus.
The gays should get at least two more choices.

>son
Thought it was Bruce Willis daughter

Sometimes I like to browse resetera for funsies because there's like a 1% chance for an actual good thread with good discussion.

>I feel like a lot of retardera posters are just Yea Forums shitposters
You're very close to truth.

The games have been aimed at Japanese male teenagers and young men since the first game. Why the fuck should they change that to accommodate western expectations or morals?

When these faggots finally come after the Yakuza series it will be a sad day. Nagoshi seems to not give a fuck though so hope hes happy to ignore them.

You're one of them, aren't you?

>write dumb shit on trannyera
>take a screenshot and make a thread on Yea Forums
>free yous on both site

Don't you need to use a work email or something to get an account?
Like gmail, yahoo, etc won't work?

>Faggots just want to live and let live user you're being paranoid
Probably the biggest lie the gays have made people believe. They never stop until there are homos everywhere.

i always thought fire emblem was some sort of strategy game. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put in a fucking dating sim?

The only solution to this problem is that IS should make more Advance Wars instead. The chaddest of tactics games.

Attached: >mfw_ketchup.jpg (2560x1600, 507K)

>The games have been aimed at Japanese male teenagers and young men since the first game. Why the fuck should they change that to accommodate western expectations or morals?

What? They already have. 3H has gay relationships, they just shortchanged the M/M ones.
And gays and fujos exist in Japan too who probably want their Byleth to fuck Claude.

>ghosted another gay guy after a couple hookups
>waiting a week so I can "accidentally" run into him while I'm with a girl
>tfw bisex master race

Attached: bisexua.jpg (500x625, 85K)

>I want and deserve equal gay representation
the greatest inequality is making unequal things equal

why dont these fruitcakes make their own pride parade game?

also check out what vice published today
vice.com/en_us/article/ne8wvg/fire-emblem-three-houses-doesnt-just-need-gay-characters-it-needs-queer-life

I hope nintendo patches feth to remove ALL queer options out of spite

Yeah, it's nonsense. I once tried to register for shits and giggles but it refused my Yahoo! email because it was "disposable". Basically you need a school or work email. Blergh. What the hell happened to the concept of not giving away private info on the web?

I posted on Gaf but never migrated over because I never agreed with the bullshit moral fags and their virtue signaling faggotry. I also warned these fuckers their PC ways were pushing people to especially younger men to the far right. That they were responsible for the right shifting of politics worldwide.

After Trump was elected they had a small period of introspection and were beginning to understand. But a week later they quadrupled down on their outrage culture and have been even more insufferable sense.

Awakening was the last shot for FE, so they pulled in all the pandering.

It worked and now the newest FEs all have em. Three houses is probably the least pandering one since it doesnt affect gameplay and you can only ship the MC, the others are auto

why are you forcing the devs to make stuff they dont care for?

not everything revolves around your sexuality

you gonna cry snowflake?

they need something personally traceable back to you because they do a background check before approving you. I'm not shitting. They literally go digging for your social media and other internet presence to try and suss out your political leanings and if you don't pass muster you'll get rejected, and likely have your info kept on file for future harassment.

It's why pedoera is such a circlejerk, it's because they only let people like themselves in.

>not everything revolves around your sexuality
This is about a game where 3/4ths of the audience just bought it so they can pretend to marry their waifu

we need less

Then they called me a centrist/alt-righter. Me a full blown socialist of the true original kind of left. They are the fucking centrists! Every single one's of those goddamn faggots wanted Hillary and the Democrats who are centre right in my country.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a bigot, you can not force me or nintendo to do anything

I agree but pandering isn't the way to do it chief.

I was going to reply to the thread, but you have to cut your member off to gain membership at trannyera

Go back. You TrannyEra faggot.

wtf is going on with pokemon and why are you trying to put lgbt stuff in a kid's game? leave them alone you degenerates

for this reason alone, any game with lgbt stuff should be banned since it plants ideas of genetic suicide among the young

>deserve
Every time.

Stardew valley is a recent good example of a game that lets you marry gay but doesn't force it down your throat. I can chase the single girls and just do my fishing and farming shit without getting any forced gay interactions unless I start hitting on the single men in the game.

Attached: 1563856174858.jpg (600x572, 59K)

ITT: fujoshits and various other mental nutcases

I'm not a lanky witch, but that didn't stop me from playing bayonetta

just fuck off with "representation", nobody cares and it doesn't improve anything in the game

Well, good luck rallying enough people and making a big enough stink about this to not only get Nintendo's attention, but also actively add DLC purely for gay marriage that has no gameplay value.

Fucking faggots.

Honestly sounds pretty pathetic if your sexuality is what defines your entire existence.

heterosexuality is 100% normal and should be encouraged

fags are mentally ill, nobody gave a shit 20 years ago. 30 years ago nobody questioned the sexuality of Super Mario characters.
Can't wait for the day of the rope.

it was a natural extension of FE4's offspring system which was absent from FE for a few titles

lgbtism is the same as zionism

The gay options for FE Three Houses suck though. At least the lesbian ones are pretty nice, but the gay ones are just shit.

Looks like you're the one thats close-minded. Having a mental illness isn't supposed to be an insult, its something that should be recognized and helped with, not encouraged nor persecuted for. This current system is just holding us all back by trying to force degeneracy. Its not enough that men and women had specific body parts made for each other, no, instead a minor group of deviants opt to partake in a hole made to excrete shit.

I'm almost certain the OP poster is a troll from Yea Forums.

They keep making these sorts of threads, which isn't very atypical of Era threads as intended, but the rate they get posted here is so fast I can't help but think it's the same dude falseflagging and reposting his threads here.

>equal gay representation
Even in liberal estimates, gays account for less than five percent of the human population. Why the fuck do they they deserve to account for half of the romance options in a game?

it's not just them
everyone on the left is mentally ill

check out this nugget about mario kart 8 from 2014
>After 30 years there are still zero Mario characters of color, a problem that Mario Kart 8 highlights by lining up all the characters on a single screen. When it comes to human characters, Mario Kart 8 is overwhelmingly white. Of the 29 drivers, 14 are human (including Toad and Toadette), and every single one of them is white. While it’d be atypical of Nintendo to introduce new characters into a Mario Kart game, it’s also where the deficit is the most obvious, and during play I found myself disappointed that Nintendo’s stable of characters so painfully fails to reflect the diversity of its audience.
pastemagazine.com/articles/2014/05/mario-kart-8-review-wii-u.html

do I get to complain to the NBA about not enough asian representation in basketball?
ridiculous

Faggots are filthy degenerates

does wanting to fuck astolfo count as gay?

>waaah! I want *more* optional fudgepacking now now now NOW! I WANT and DESERVE this because I'm GAY!
sasuga, resetera

I'm on the far left and this type of shit pisses me off more than far-right faggots.