EDF!

EDF! EDF!

Attached: WD.jpg (1200x1695, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3_dko0GLTg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur3LPi9yXQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for based Air Raiders leveling the city so it's easier to line up your shots.

Attached: 023740-23784.jpg (1920x1080, 960K)

wtf? Now I can't LOS the ayys

I want to use my body to make her body feel good.

I know this thread won't last, being late and most people are busy killin bugs.

What exactly was that "performance issue" people were having that borderless fixed for them. I rarely drop framerate but every so often I get some hiccups on massive action then it goes away. Was that it? I feel like it had to be worse, right?

Pretty much same for me, frame drops are very rare unless things are just going nuts in game and I play in fullscreen.

Inferno for random missions/DLC
vdf

Attached: 7 - wkPLNA5.png (636x917, 1.07M)

I just want to see what the issue actually looked like.

You DO have an issue with fullscreen? Or is your fps drop ONLY in fullscreen.

My issue is myhardware isn't really mid or high end, it is enthusiast. So I might be powering through the issue and the game engine itself is the issue and the few hiccups are from the engine, not a hardware thing.

I would join but I am doing a speaker install. GL killing.

I'll come after I beat 97-99

ok, spam EDF when you get in, I'll be doing random missions

Is it when a large group of enemies spawn in?

ok jokes I actually have to prepare dinner

For me? I don't really have the issue. Or so I think.

An example would be that mission 41 where you assault the land base. 10 walkers and tanks and soldiers against the base and frogs and air. Getting like 50+fps, looks smooth of course, also has a few hiccups though. Like a frame time issue more than anything/ Goes back to normal when stuff dies down.

First with the hardware I have I expect 60, but know the engine is ancient and will have issues. Second I was wondering if THAT was the issue people were talking about. Everyone on the internet was talking like it was the end of the world and you NEEDED to use borderless window or the game was unplayable. Some people said they were refunding it lol.

I am not so much trying to diagnose my issue if I even have one, as figure out what issue people were referring to when they made all those posts and threads.

Is borderless really better for performance, even on the best hardware around.

Titan RTX, i9-9980XE, 128gb of ram, etc.

How do I not suck at Fencer? Also, why do they look worse than they did in 4.1?

Attached: fencer.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Yeah. It doesn’t matter the hardware. It’s just a bug

lmao, gotem

youtube.com/watch?v=E3_dko0GLTg&feature=youtu.be

BOOST
Also here's to hoping they add 4.1 skins as DLC

I do miss the 4.1 look

>buy dlc2
>can't find a single lobby that isn't locked or below mission 10

So I tried that Erginus farming strat on the DLC, didn't go well at all. Like damn, those monsters are big.
Killing them is not that big a problem, its the suddenly Erginus flies in that is.

Gonna start up a hard room in a little bit again like I did last night

Yea Forumsdf
rage
hard
same thing as last night, try using classes or weapons you don't otherwise use

Attached: 1564729749457.jpg (1100x619, 738K)

Anyone wanna do some Hardest mission? Starting from Berth and going as far as i can
Room: v EDF
Pass: edf
Can do lower missions too if you need medals there, i have 0 medals in hardest mission 20+

made for the big alien cock

I can hop on in a bit.

Well done, SUPER newbie.

I want her to user her body to make my body feel good.

Who would win? An equal number of Imperial Guard from 40k, or the EDF?
I vote EDF!!

Which wing diver is this supposed to be?

IG are really useless and weak. However I would vote baneblade as best tank.

There's nothing stopping you from using the same room name and normal board password. It makes it easier to search for Yea Forums rooms if they're all vdf.

>le wacky ant game
>buying the same game over and over again
I guess weebs really are braindead.

>An equal number of Imperial Guard from 40k, or the EDF?
What a horrible mismatch. Even if you said "Every single IG vs Every single EDF", EDF would still win with relative ease. Even if you said EDF vs All of the Space Marines it would still be a mismatch.

Female fencers.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

cringe as fuck

rent free

Attached: 1545381593217.jpg (225x225, 18K)

The EDF fights alien threats that would put Orkz and Tyranids to shame every single waking moment, and you expect the IG to compete with that? Are you mad?

based

Attached: 1545114310954.jpg (500x500, 82K)

>le wacky smash game
its ok when nintendo does it

You're probably some faggot who fantasizes about being a femboy Wing Diver getting princess carried by a female Fencer, aren't you?

4.1's

Female Rangers.
Start with the classic 'anti kaiju' force motif the old ones had and then add some tactical gear/armor

What a dashing humanoid alien fellow. It's a shame they serve under those gray nonhumanoid freaks.

>females
>having the capacity to ROLL over obstacles with the greatest of ease

Attached: laughing ogre.jpg (738x1200, 247K)

TO SAVE OUR JAPO DEVS FROM EVER RUNNING OUT OF CASH

WE BOUGHT THE SAME OLD SHITTY GAME, IT REALLY CHAFS OUR ASS

LEAST WE'RE KINDA HAVING FUN, WE TRY TO LET IT PASS

THE Yea ForumsDF DEPLOYS!

Attached: 1562838384018.png (1000x432, 165K)

The thing is, there isn't a good reason why women can't be fencer. It is just big power armor any wimp can do.

I agree with waifu versions of each class, both for the player and random AI. In fact, I demand it in EDF6.

damn dude you must have had a really shit day.

Only post it when theres a small amount of posts in the thread for maximum (You)'s

Attached: 1555504564826.jpg (700x1045, 55K)

>male wing divers
What kind of affront to nature is this.

You aren't just any human female though, you''re the goddamn newbie. Your gender doesn't matter, you channel the fury and courage of humanity itself, you're going to plow through that fucking bus in your short skirt and pumps and kill aliens by the thousands and you're going to look damn cute doing it.

just go back

no u

But the newbie succeeds because he's a Ranger (Male). Unless he's a Wing Diver (Female) but they can't roll so that point is moot.

unlike I don't think MALE WD make sense. The entire point of them being female is lowest weight. Which is where all their clothes went. Doesn't explain their thicc ass or tits tho.

Well Fencer originated in Insect Armageddon and then got integrated into 2025, so maybe player customization will make it into 6 from Iron Rain.

Hopefully, yeah. They only took the bits that worked from IA, so let's hope they do the same for Iron Rain. Not that there's much that worked in Iron Rain.

Actually it's because they're all psychics and apparently the abilities they want only manifest in women.

Titties

Attached: 463741 - Earth_Defense_Force Global_Defence_Force PaleWing.jpg (1000x830, 281K)

EDF manga with the cast consisting of a hotblooded shonen protag Ranger, cool-headed and smart Air Raider childhood friend to the Ranger, Wing Diver that's a tsundere love-interest for Ranger-kun, and a brash and bold Fencer in his mid-30s when?

It's already obvious the Fencer's going to die saving everyone else, sending Ranger into a rage to take down the big bad with the other two getting back up (from being beaten down earlier) to help him just before he loses

The Range takes up Fencer's mantle and becomes a Fencer himself of course.

Hold up. I think we can have the Fencer be in his 40's, but wise as well as relatable to his younger EDF soldiers.

Who are for some reason 17, 17, and 16, but look 25. While Fencer looks 30 but with a few extra lines on his face and white hair/

>tsundere love-interest Wing Diver
would that be the "cold standoff-ish" archetype or the "dumb annoying bitch" archetype

Starts out as the former, becomes a bit of the latter later on.

Maybe in the sequel manga.

Ranger uses both his guns at the same time in some forbidden nonsense technique Fencer whispered into his ear last minute. Which gives him just enough juice to take down the final bad mans.

He also gets in the fucking fighting robot, and before throwing the last punch the soul of his fallen allies (including Fencer) shows up and his punch is 100000x stronger than all of the previous punches and defeats the final boss.

Damn.

I think we are ready to replace Akira Toriyama now.

okay, I finally opened up the room
vdf
rage
Hard, starting from mission 11

Loli Wing Divers when?

>le wacky ant game
I guess weebs really are braindead

I know EDF is fucking powerful, but all of the space marine chapters? That's fucking based. EDF! EDF!

I mean I am not against this

I just want male wingdivers. Hell, I'd like to see the wingdivers made into flying powerarmor, similar to the fencers look from EDF2025/4.1, blasting around on a bigass jetpacks like space marines.

Attached: EDF novel.jpg (1270x2039, 368K)

To what extent do the mission pack weapons trivialise the game?

This is such a weird bot.

I remember reading years ago there are a fairly specific number of Space Marines in existence. Something exact like a million. I don't agree EDF could take them all at once. Maybe in waves though. Superior firepower helps, but Space Marines are smaller and sneaky compared to buggernauts.

If you live at home with parents, I wouldn't want that. Probably bad enough it sounds like a teen girl being raped when a WD takes a few hits. Imagine dad walking in to play some ball and a man going 'UGH, UGHHH, OHFGGG, OOO, UGHH" lol.

Getting them already requires significant weaponage, and on top of that you still have to use them well, and on top of THAT you still need armour, and on top of T H A T the second DLC missions in particular are ludicrously unfair, so not too badly.

Three reasons why EDF is so ridiculously OP:

>The sheer destructive power they're capable of putting out even with their own most "mundane" weapons (the lowest level rifles would be insanely impressive compared to most WH40K Bolters), while possessing seemingly unlimited resources
>Comically efficient reverse-engineering prowess where they can effectively scrap whatever tech the enemy puts out and refurbish it for mass-production on a global scale. They throw in a Baneblade? EDF will take it and improve upon it.
>Morale that borders on sheer insanity
This isn't even taking into account how batshit insane the Ravagers are as a faction, how they also possess similar infinitely evolving prowess and literal straight-up unlimited resources. And EDF kicks their shit in every few years.

Tfw Farming top end Inferno for drops for other classes and getting bad drop luck

honestly still such a great change that you can get armor and drops for every class no matter which you're playing

Space Marines? Bah. The inquisition with the munitions for exterminatus? Now that I wanna see, how EDF fights them in space.

>Something exact like a million.
Yeah, no, EDF wins. A competent Ranger with good gear is basically on the level of a few Space Marines.

My biggest distaste of farming weapons in particular is that you aren't guaranteed a star upgrade on a drop. I got like 7 hell flame revolvers with no stat upgrade before I finally got one that reduced the delay.

Isn't EDF in one of the games confirmed to have a Space Force of some sort?

I feel like EDF would be alot more fun if everything wasnt so clunky and weird. They could even make the ayys harder/more numerous to make up for players being able to move around more smoothly, and have better controlling vehicles.

The clunky 90's PS1 game charm is getting kind of old at this point.

I've never seen a fictional military with such insanely high and powerful morale. It puts all the "muh emprah protects" shit to Shame.

Did you play EDF5? I admit the Helicopters are still more awkward to control than a fucking PS2 GTA game, but most of the vehicles control just fine now. Even Bikes are fairly badass this time around.

IDF* Israeli Defence Force. Praise israel, fuck palestinians and pro circumcision.

>EDF fags unironically implying their gay weeb game would defeat the Imperium
They don't even have to land
Exterminatus

But why would the inquisition destroy holy terra?

I don't remember a Ranger tossing tanks around with their hands. You forget what a Space Marine is? A million tank flipping guys landing at once isn't really fair for EDF. Considering in the entirety of an EDF difficulty run you might kill 10k things.

As the other person said. Look up Exterminatus. No way EDF can fight back if the planet is barren before they get to shoot a single round.

There are bugs down there. like wtf. HUGE FUCKING ANTS AND SPIDERS, GLASS IT

>...
>Storm 1 is still fighting!

>Level limits exist because the higher levelled weapons didn't exist at the point of the story

Ranger destroys trees, trucks and metal barriers by simply running through them and it doesn't even slow him down. Space Marines are little fuckboys compared to EDF

Attached: 1564478784484.png (680x340, 218K)

>I don't remember a Ranger tossing tanks around with their hands.
No, but the Fencer can easily.
>A million tank flipping guys landing at once isn't really fair for EDF.
Why does it matter if a million tank flipping guys land to fight EDF when the EDF is already capable of fighting a million skyscraper tall alien-soldiers?
>Considering in the entirety of an EDF difficulty run you might kill 10k things.
You realize the EDF is a worldwide organization that are fighting an alien threat all over the World, right?
>As the other person said. Look up Exterminatus. No way EDF can fight back if the planet is barren before they get to shoot a single round.
They have a space fleet in some games, though.

See above.

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (740x416, 298K)

Supposedly the Blazer drops on DLC2 Mission 2, yet from farming it I've seen hide nor hair of it.
Blazer is lvl 108 right? The mission is supposedly 82-108 drops.

For a second there I thought that was a picture of me, how could I possibly shoot a creature so similar to us?

Why would you even suggest such a thing? That's murder!

actually playing ranger (or looting the drops as ranger) would give you a significantly better chance of getting it. I'm just running to mission 10 or 11 with the erginus and archelus since user has promised me that it's more plausible to do as any class compared to 2's roofcamping.

Need to play as sarge.

2/4 pls cum back spookyman

what mission

DLC 2 12

Room name: riki6
No Pass 2/4
108. Despair HARDEST

Any experienced player willing to carry?

Just grind the spiders at 8 with wing diver using the mechas, you will have everything in run or two.

God damn Phalanx ZAT is good. The damage is obscene obviously, but it's got higher capacity too. Most phalanxes dump their load in 4 seconds, the ZAT lasts 5.3 seconds and can cover more of your reload. And since it takes longer to fire, that slightly offsets the extra energy costs.

I'm not sure what to make from the monster lance. Seems just decent. Guess you would need to have the laser ayy aimbot for it.

one of the most honorable things to do is to share a dance mid-battle

Attached: 2019_08_09_05_57_18-clp.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

E D F!

I'm liking it. It's a bit expensive, but it doesn't have damage falloff, and it does full damage on low-charge shots, like the Monster. Very flexible and the dps is high enough to one-shot the tin foil toads in 4-player.

And honestly the only real drawback to heli controls is no spin down button for speedy descents

The imperium would not invade. They would meet EDF over drinks and compare notes about exterminating xenos.

I did a couple of DLC 2 missions on Inferno last night. Why do all of Air Raider's DLC weapons suck?

Is EDF iron rain a good game, how long do you think it will be until we get it on PC?

>apparently the abilities they want only manifest in women.
That's from Starship Troopers.

It's absolutely not and no one should care how long or if for PC. It's pretty much a disaster, for so many reasons. Here's a video, but I think he takes too balanced of a view on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur3LPi9yXQI
There's more than this, too, but it's enough. Look at the comments for a bit more. I don't 'regret' buying it and I did finish it, but I have absolutely no interest in ever playing it again.

Side note it runs TERRIBLY on an original model PS4 and the online is completely unplayable (possibly literally now, I imagine there are no players left).

iron rain is actually really good you guys are just casuals

That's a shame, I really loved the thought of having character customization in an EDF game and the upgrade system and weapon variation looked so good.
A shame they have to "westernize" those titles so much though, when the only reason people here in west like the titles are because they're so "Japanese"

And I agree with the guy in the video, what I would want the most in an EDF game is a survival mode that sends waves at you that just becomes harder and harder. Something like that would fit into the game really much while also giving it more longevity.

Attached: 1561809933439.gif (182x250, 78K)

ADF is only for black men

Attached: 20190807_072922.jpg (1440x1440, 509K)

This is just conjecture but I feel like they don't do that because it might undermine the 'pre-defined' missions, and especially the DLCs. Maybe they just haven't thought of it/wanted to, though.

k nigger

Fuck off and kill yourself Ruggarell.

noticed that in EDF there are not black People, truly a wolrd worth defending

Fencers are actually extremely similar to the description of MI suits in the book with respect to the way the fight: armored gorillas that can move quickly with building-clearing power/thrust-assised jumps and armed to the balls with mounted ordnance.

because its a "reboot", same reason balam got replaced with a crane, in game universe they dont have the tech yet, if 6 is a sequel they may get redesigned

Mighty core sure is nice.

i want a way to map maps for EDF

Attached: 1561303818577.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

Well yeah, but I did like 20+ runs as WD so far, you'll expect I'll get it by now, but I understand.

Heh

Anyway, how does split screen farming work anyway? Do you get twice the weapon drops or something? I heard that armor doesn't stack.

Is 4k armor on WD enough for the second dlc online inferno?

>le wacky ant game
I guess weebs really are braindead.

lol

Dilate

The second DLC isn't so much about armor as it is being able to move constantly. Lots of missions that involve kiting silver spiders/gold ants.

How much longer until EDF threads die?

Attached: 1563352938138.jpg (720x740, 81K)

I hope they will be up next week at least, couldn't really play much during this one and i wanna try the dlc's.

Only once the series ends for good, friend. Never lose hope in the EDF.

someone host a pirate lobby

Cant believe they didnt have sniping on 2 massive towers at teleportation ships like 2025/4.1 did.
It was comfy and was ripe for shenanigans online.
>ambulance being called in immediately falling and accidentally wedging it self between both buildings for a makeshift bridge

Attached: 1549048236828.gif (400x212, 1.12M)

>Be coming up near the end
>doing the mission with the aboveground ant queens in the industrial district
>The commander hopes that the one after him will be as good.

Attached: overlapping distress calls.png (496x479, 461K)

Is this a game i can play by myself?

Can you? Yes.
Should you? No.

Considering there are threads here almost every day, you shouldn't have trouble finding someone to play with

How do drops and rewards work in split screen mode?

same as offline

>H O S T I L E F O R C E S ~ ~
What the fuck did he mean by this? Seriously, even the characters in the game were confused kek.

Anyone hopes they will improve NPCs allies in the next game? Would be nice to see Rangers actually roll around to dodge. Currently it seems Wing Divers NPCs have the most survivability just because they keep jumping up and down, throwing the ayys off their aim and ants can't hit them given that they are not overwhelmed. Even the Grim Reapers acknowledge this.
Rangers have got it the worst. As soon as something targets them, they are as good as dead. Same for Fencers that don't use Blasthole.

What? Air Raider gets some great weapons from the DLC.

>New rocket turret is good
>Laser turret is very good
>Assault mech is ridiculously good
>KM6 X18 bombing plan is really good
>Vesta is good
>Absolute Bunker is good

The new mech is definitely his best new weapon. The machine guns have damage fall off on distance but at close range the DPS is absolutely nuts and is still pretty good at medium range too.

In retrospect, Insect Armageddon was a far superior westernized attempt at making an EDF title. If it had more map types, a less painful money grind, no active reloads, and 4 times the level count it could've been great. It also had a wave-based survival mode with I believe 6-player support, but the survival missions did have an end to them.

The best way to experience the ending is in solo though.

>threats that would put Orkz and Tyranids
My knowledge of 40K isn't that deep, but I'd think those 2 races are waaaaay worse than anything EDF has fought.

Attached: Starship_Troopers_miniature.jpg (1600x1200, 269K)

Good Starship Troopers game when?

they are, but power level arguments are always stupid
any 40k faction would rape EDF or primers/ravagers no contest, but it doesnt matter because EDF is still a fun game and 40k hasnt had a good game in years

Never

Attached: 1449884472626.gif (208x240, 1.19M)

40k fans should fuck off. This is an EDF thread.
If you want to masturbate over 40k make a general disguised as a Dawn of War thread as you always do.