Honestly it makes me sad when sony comes out with a great new IP just to let it die afterwards...

Honestly it makes me sad when sony comes out with a great new IP just to let it die afterwards. This is a prime example of something that they put so much soul into just to have it die alongside the PS4. Exclusivity is a real fucking bitch and I wish the series was multiplat instead.

Attached: 1559597947069.png (789x1200, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgMW82xVtDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you try so hard?

Sony didn't make it and it's also on pc.

Attached: 1560827360211.jpg (843x1200, 126K)

Imagine the smell

Sony doesn't bother twice. They "tried" to save it moving it from Vita to PS4, the rest depended on the PS4 userbase and they didn't deliver. Easy as that.

Attached: 1543799243072.png (325x531, 133K)

>"Bleaching" someone that's already "white" from the start
Remove yourself from existence

The "B" in 2B stands for "Barp"

This is gravity rush threads you fucking smoothbrains.

Attached: 537149.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

It's a poor attempt at baiting replies, not even the first one he's made tonight.

I feel the same way but with Freedom Wars

>just to let it die afterwards
that explains the constant crossovers its been having with ffxivs slated to be next

god i wish i had a butt like that

I agree I like this series or at least what I played of the first one
how is the second one anyway and is there any chance the game will eb multilpalte ? anyway goodshit friend nice therad see ya

Well people are fucking retarded if they think 2B is brown and deserve to be called out as niggers.

i kinda wanna draw these symbols in my brown ass and take pics of it

you need games like that to appeal to the enthusiast though, especially with a new console on the way. enthusiasts will be the only ones paying $500 for a new system

Its not about if the character is black or not, its about battling the BLACKED edits that plague every image on the internet now.

Both types of edits are for literal faggots.

what

I love kumbrain combat threads where 2 trash fanbases clash over the same shitty tired troll we see here every other day.

Black sun is pretty hard to draw. I'm thinking of getting a non-permanent jack of hearts tattoo in the future

wtf are you talking about?

Normalfags consoles like PS and Xbone will get an userbase as long as they're appealing for the average people, they don't need niche games. You know they will get all the FIFA, AAA trendy games et cetera.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

same, theres this hot white guy that ive been talking to for a while and i kinda introduced him to this whole bleached thing and hes been really into it
he says hes gonna draw these symbols all over me and its so fucking hot desu

Wtf, I didn't say desu I said desu

stfu impersonator

Damn, I'm jealous, I don't live in a white country so tough luck for me

Attached: 7931fe9b2e712b5a6334ce97703f5ce0.jpg (1209x1499, 314K)

it's a filter t.b.h is filtered

Basically two types of cucks. First the cucks that actually enjoy corruption, feel weak to imaginary bulls and are usually sissy faggots larping. And then the cucks that are so insecure they need the feel to fight larping faggots on the Internet with their own edited fanart pics.

Attached: 1557343438231.png (344x429, 121K)

but it has nothing to do with anything in the reply chain.

this semen demon has killed trillions of my potential children

>need the feel to fight larping faggots on the Internet
delusional, I just like posting bleached edits. I post them everywhere

Attached: 1560694124467.png (600x1156, 584K)

What disgusting fetishes you all have.

Don't worry, she's constantly killing people by throwing them into the void anyways.

that literally has nothing to do with what you were responding to
lmao

lol

The second one isn't as good as the first. It's like they made missions that didn't properly fit the controls. The camera is bad, too.

MODS = FAGGOTS

Based

More people really need to play gravity rush 1 and 2, I can't recommend it enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=sgMW82xVtDg

>played Gravity Rush 1 on Vita
>really enjoyed it
>thought flying around was fun, and the gyro made it like looking through a window at what was happening
>Gravity Rush 1 release on PS4 only
>Gravity Rush 2 on PS4 only
>lol thanks for the beta Vita owners now get fucked
I don't think I'll ever get the chance to.

I would play it but I don't own a PS4, and both Xbox One and PC versions suck ass, plus it's too fucking long. Source of OP image?

The fuck are you talking about?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-070550.png (720x1280, 548K)

>Kat is so unknown that people think this is a Nier thread

Oh ok

Why are /pol/tards so cringe?

gravity rush isn't on pc you based retard :)

>ironically edit queen of spades tattoos onto anime girls
>ironically edit queen of hearts tattoos onto anime girls in response
>"""ironically""" get mad at eachother
>shit up every booru and image-repository on the planet with ten-second paint.net layer and transparency jobs, editing every anime girl you can get your hands on to fit your current raceplay shitpost

Attached: 1559159442085.jpg (1492x1584, 319K)

Attached: 881.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Why did he post a picture of 2B?

>2B is now blonde with tanned skin

Attached: 2BGravityRush204262017_2D00_610.jpg (610x343, 62K)

2B fair, she does look more like Toobs in that pic

she is using 2B's cloths

This is Ape Escape

The Gravity Rush series is extremely overrated.

How about instead of using the 2B costume YOU USE AN ACTUAL KAT PIC OP

It's a shilling thing. He does the same with Bloodborne for some reason.

gamer

he is talking about Gravity Rush
the picture in OP is Kat wearing 2B's costume because it's in GR2

What do you get out of doing this again?

Is Kat better than Lammy?

I think you meant underrated.

He didn't?

BLACKing white girls and BLEACHing black girls, so when they're bleached tou BLACK them

>majority of people immediately recongize the character
>"i-it's your fault I made a mistake, not mine"
>spergs out like a 11 y/o

kys

I wish no games were platform exclusive and we could all just rely on one platform to play whatever game we want

But that will never happen

I honestly just wish exclusive titles were more of a thing. At least on the other consoles. Nintendo has it in spades but Sony and Microsoft don't seem motivated enough to try and produce great games you can only get on their consoles.

PC is my main platform but I own a Bloodbornestation.. Said Bloodbornestation is collecting dust right now because I already played all the exclusive games I was interested on.

Even then, I will never touch Kat's duology. Not even if it came to PC and I could play it for free.

Attached: 1564931661198.jpg (378x485, 98K)

Attached: 1547141893237.jpg (577x457, 57K)

At that point everyone should just play on PC otherwise you're just playing a worse port.

Exactly

Have you played 2B's game though?

>LOL BLEACHED

only insecure whites think this is appealing

Only insecure blacks think that's appealing. This is a circle argument user.

t. whitey

>argument of logic
>must be a white person

Yes I did. It was okay. Not a bad game but not GOTY either.

Attached: 1564671034335.jpg (353x357, 40K)

kek

yes because only whites are capable of logic and reasoning

that's what he said tho

and that is what I said

Maybe you niggers should have bought the fucking games.
GR2 sold like 300k worldwide, that is fucking atrocious.

I see the fellow who made last two threads is back at it.

now post one with the symbol on her black version's ass

stop being so based please I beg you

How did it die?
It got a sequel with 3x the lengh of the first game, and nothing is stopping the director from doing GR3 other than himself (he already said he has no interest in doing GR3 on PS4, only on PS5 if it has a new gimmick or way to make the game different). You know he doesn't just work on GR, right?

> Exclusivity is a real fucking bitch and I wish the series was multiplat instead.
Dumb as rocks. The game exists BECAUSE it is an exclusive.

Attached: 1551954740550.jpg (640x853, 47K)

Basically two types of cucks. First are weeb faggots with rotting brains who can't stop think about sex related things like cuckolding. And then there are people who get tired of their shit but get called cucks by jizzheads.