I unironically sold all my video games and bought a sport motorcycles 2 weeks ago

I unironically sold all my video games and bought a sport motorcycles 2 weeks ago.
I joined a gym today
This is my 1st time on Yea Forums in 2 weeks and basically just came here to hope you guys can wake up

Life is a gift. This is a temporary experience and you'll be a 80 y-o man on your death bed faster than you think. Quit your escapism hobby and start living for once.
Just WAKE UP already and start thinking about who you want to be and what you want you to do with your life.
Write down a a plan on how you will become that person you've always wanted to be.

I really mean it guys, this comes from someone that used to browse Yea Forums fucking SIXTEEN hours a day. If you're not happy with your current life situation don't expect anything to change if you keep doing the same things with your free time. Good luck and stay strong, I love you all

Attached: 20190807_211952.jpg (3264x1836, 1.88M)

I don't want to be a better person, I want to play video games.

oh my fuck you'll be trying to escape the morgue before long LOL my friend was on his way home on his bike to his pregnant wife turned left and boom woman on phone texting killed him and he had a helmet btw so whatever man

Attached: images.jpg (236x228, 5K)

>have job
>ride motorbike
>play vidya
>browse Yea Forums
>fap to panda
Just keep everything in moderation guys. Girls are too demanding however they can fuck off.
Welcome to the club bro. Nice bike btw.

fuck yourself retarded normie

shove your advice shit in your ass

>I really mean it guys, this comes from someone that used to browse Yea Forums fucking SIXTEEN hours a day.
All you've done is substitute one obsessive habit for another, your behaviour still isn't healthy and your advice isn't useful, what are you going to do when you get bored of lifting and riding?

i've tried being a normie several times and it didn't work

Bro you did exactly what I'm planning to do.
I just need to bring myself to sell my car to go through with this.
Wish you all the best.

don't worry, his organs will get donated before the boredom sets in

>it didn't work
seriously it is so crazy

my head almost exploded from keeping up that character and getting good feedback that i didn't care about

Neither of you will get to 80 years old. The global warming wont kill you, but someone else looking for your water will. Americans have it worse, their elite will leave you behind and funnel everything to Israel

I hate cars and think bikes are better but ultimately they're all shit. The problem is everyone is in a hurry nowadays, too stressed the fuck out getting to work on time that kinda shit.

Take your meds.
I know what you're thinking
>HE'S MAKING FUN OF ME BUT HE'LL SEE I WAS RIGHT
No, take your meds

Fun fact, these days organ transplants are getting fewer because motorcycle helmets got better. That way only those that drove off a cliff with 200km/h get their head caved in enough, but those also have all their organs mished to all hell

Nah
I actually like video games.
You clearly didn't

Attached: film 1458.png (1235x661, 1.1M)

>what are you going to do when you get bored of lifting and riding?

Well I love riding and as for lifting, I guess I'll man up and stick to it. Also I'll try to find some other hobbies I guess.
I just want friends and somewhat of a normal life man... I'm fucking lonely as hell, last time I saw a friend was 4 years ago. All I used to do with my free time was browse this shithole and play vidya. Literally all my weekends or whenever I get back from work that's the only thing I do. My dream is to eventually have a girlfriend

Your an idiot.

that helmet wont stop you from becoming a quadaplegic tho

All I want is to stay inside my room all day. So far so good.

>crashes the bike
>becomes vegetable bound to bed

Yeah nah Ill stick to my video games

Attached: 1536362047445.png (819x827, 16K)

Motorbikes are deathtraps for twats. Waking up the neighborhood with your backfiring shitcan at 2am doesn't make you cool.

I can't even think of a vidya where they're a good option. They're either buggy or don't really handle appreciably better in the games I've played.

Furthermore, lifting and driving don't exclude other hobbies. You can watch your shows while lifting or doing the leg machines. Or listen to a podcast or something. You can play something portable while cooling down. You're not doing something like a martial art or sport shooting where you actually need to have friends and pay attention to what's going on, you're fucking lifting. Play some casual bullshit. Play fucking pokemon go and walk somewhere instead of riding your deathcan, you might even end up walking with some other zoomers.

you're going to die on that bike and we're going to be playing vidya comfily in our rooms. later, loser.

Attached: 1536638942250.jpg (280x280, 27K)

Funny thing about these threads is the weaklings that have to completely change their lifestyle in order for positive changes to happen.

>life is a gift, start living!
>i just bought a sports motorcycle

why would i follow the advice of a retard who was stuck playing video games until he had to sell his games

Attached: 1508195150338.jpg (425x408, 53K)

what? but I actually like videogames. I share that passion with my fiancé, and I love my job. and I still come here every single day since 2008. you're a faggot that has to go from an extreme to another because you can't control yourself. im happy about your change but nobody really cares. remembet to not bump non vidya threads, lads!

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: displeasured_satan.png (496x467, 304K)

It's nice that you've found some new hobbies, but don't think that these new hobbies will lead to you finding a GF; it's all the same shit to chicks, doesn't matter what it is that you do. Learn to love yourself and your interests and don't put pussy on a pedestal.

The problem is that when you get bored of staying in your room you won't have anyone to go out with.
And when you're older it's a lot harder to make new friends.

I'm good man, I get NEETBUX since 17 and go to the gym 3 days a week, also just got a call yesterday and I am getting a brand new 2 bedroom house with my brother from the social housing thing. I have been on holidays already this year, had a thing going with a Dutch girl for a while but she was batshit insane, I am a 25 year old virgin but I stopped caring so much about that this year. I play vidya nearly all day some days and hang out with my nieces and nephew the others. For a dropout of school when I was 15 I am doing ok. You do you though man.

>Life is a gift.
>buys a motorcycle

does not compute

>buying a motorcycle
just buy a car you dumb fuck, more fun to drive, moddable, and less chance of you getting gutted on someones windshield

A dude on a motorcycle, a nice classic Triumph, plowed into the back of my Jeep when I was a teenager. There was a severe accident on the freeway and there really wasn't anything he could do. He wasn't wearing a helmet so his head exploded on the spare tire and splattered the rear window. He should've laid it down, but that would've killed him also.

Some nights I don't sleep. When it gets quiet I hear the noise his head made. I sit in my chair, at my desk, and drink myself unconscious while playing obnoxious music on youtube.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>start thinking about who you want to be and what you want you to do with your life.
I just wanna dick around and play games

>It's nice that you've found some new hobbies, but don't think that these new hobbies are superior to my hobbies you fucking faggot
fixed it for ya

thought that picture was a face at first

>And when you're older it's a lot harder to make new friends.
It isn't really; change jobs or find a job that has a high rate of turn over or find hobbies that involve you being social more often. What made it 'easy' to find friends when you were young is an institutional setting that forced you to get along with others, it's the same when you work in a massive company and are forced to deal with different people on a regular basis.

Sixteen hours browsing a forum? Dont lump anyone that plays games with your addiction.
Good for you for finding a different path, but thete might be a deeper problem here to get over.

It's actually my 2nd bike. I own another one that stopped working 5 years ago and it's been sitting in my backyard eversince because I guess I was too "busy" playing video games and didnt care to get it fixed. I know how to ride don't worry about me

Attached: 20190808_222112.jpg (3264x1836, 1.44M)

The guy I replied to said they are just going to stay at home.
Also the problem when you're 30+ and alone is that everyone else in your age range has started a family and you're on a totally different state of mind, they might be your "friends" but you're not going to do anything with them because they will want to do things / go out with other families (which is understandable).

Bro, don't bother replying to faggots that slowly kill themselves in front of a screen.
If I had to choose how to die I'd definitely would not want to be found naked and alone decomposing in front of a monitor with cheetos dust on my dick.

I don't like Cheetos faggot

Attached: 1548537325503.webm (1280x720, 119K)

>is that everyone else in your age range has started a family and you're on a totally different state of mind

You're in the wrong industry then, this is the age of singles. For the first time in history the number of single people in first world countries will soon out number people in relationships. And the people who are in relationships with families are dead any ways, they barely get 15 minutes of time to themselves, work is their escape, don't envy them.

I go to a public archery range and there are tons of young people who are into the sport that I could hang out with if I wasn't an autistic retard. I just happen to enjoy being alone 95% of the time; point is find a new hobby or a community around what it is you like to do. This summer I got into building bows, there is a huge community of traditional bowyers in the states, too bad I live in leaf land.

>obsessing over literal means of transportation

lmao

Motorcycles are dirt fucking cheap and video games sell for nothing. What kind of retard sells vidya to buy a motorcycle? If you couldn't afford cheap as shit bike without selling vidya you have serious problems.

I like bikes, but hate bikers. they tend to do dangerous, stupid shit around other vehicles because muh testosterone fix and if that ends up with them getting injured then the carfags get the blame.

>life is a gift
>*crashes into a railing at high speed and gets sliced in half*

Also, fuck off.

Attached: 4567897875.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>life is a gift
if it was a gift then why im not happy about being alive and shit? everything is just miserable

Fritos are the best chip fight me

At least make sure to wipe your hands before fapping to that shit

hope you crash into a lamp post faggot

grats on the gym but don't crash

Paprika Pringles would like a word with you.

Because it's a lie told by people to cope with the fact that their parents had them for stupid selfish reasons that were not thought out at all. Most people are born just because their normie parents think that is the appropriate thing to do after getting married since they have no interests or any reason for being alive really.

Every gift of life comes with the curse of death and the fear that goes along with it; I hate my parents as should you, yours.

what does this even mean corpse-kun?

My dad's gay and had kids to prove otherwise. It didn't work.

Gyms are a fucking scam
Just don't eat like a pig and go for walks and you'll be fine

>sells all vidya for an overpriced bike with a motor
>unironically rides it in proximity of thousands of other people in vehicles that can bowl your over and not pop a tire
Retard

Gyms are only good for routine building. Other than that, they’re there to siphon money on shit you’ll never use and can ultimately buy for substantially cheaper tailored to your needs when you take into account membership duration

You will be an 80 year old man with a motorcycle
I will be an 80 year old man with a big dick
*epic dabs and leaves thread*

I'm sorry user, I hope you shoot him in the chest with a shotgun one day. I know that sounds terrible, and it is, but how can he ever make up for the pain and fear he has caused you for his selfishness other than by dying?

Bipolar cunt.