>america banned guns in video games

japan wins again

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/ap-us-history-textbook-incorrectly-describes-bill-of-rights/169370/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boy, now that they've banned guns in video games, now there won't be anymore gun violence in video games.
now if only they applied that to real life

How about banning guns in real life you retarded pieces of fat shit
I guess you fuckers want another 20 columbines

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Are these posters arguing for less rights even real posters? I just don't by that anyone would get so worked up over another nation's policies when they're not directly affected.

Not to mention you retards probably whine about the West judging backwards nations and claim all cultures are equal and relative. Why not extend the same thought process to Americans?

I'm not American, either, so don't bother coming at me with post after post about how Americans are retards, self-obsessed or otherwise delusional.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Americans should unironically modernize their 500 word essay that passes as a "constitution". It's written in ye olde English and every hick and mutt interprets this vague pamphlet in the most ridiculous ways possible.

WE BANNED GUNS IN
>TV
>MOVIES
>NOVELS
>COMICS
>VIDYA
>INTERNET DISCUSSION
BUT SOMEHOW PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING GUNS AT WALMART AND SHOOTING UP PLACES!!! WHAT DIDN'T WE BAN!

^^^^ The future while republicans try and avoid their religious leaders/rich leaders child rape cases, climate change, white nationalism, removing rights from the people, taxing poors (you), etc. ^^^^

Maybe you ought to take a history class and read the writings of the founders as well as about what was going on around the time the Constitution was written before you attempt to opine about your lack of skill with the English language.

Epic post. The formatting really screams "Yea Forums" and not "shill".

The US has been a dead end for games for a couple years now

This is simply epic.
Upovoted my fellow redditor.

oh shit east coast just nuked themselves

>the constitution shouldn't be changed because it was written by oligarchs during the war of independence
Oh right I forgot. The USA is still an oligarch shithole and constantly at war.

Is that true?

So fucking what? The Magna Carta is still a foundation for modern British law and order yet it was written centuries ago. The ideas scribed therein are perennial and anyone with the basest grasp of context can extrapolate the laws to fit the modern day.

It's quite obvious what they meant by "keep and bear Arms".

So you went from:
>yeah the Constitution didn't mean what they thought it meant
to:
>yeah it actually meant that but they should change it
Would you like to move the goalposts again?

>It's quite obvious what they meant by "keep and bear Arms".
So why are mutts so defensive about their guns when the constitution clearly states that only a militia should be armed?

>demokike talking about child rape
lol

Attached: 1551049601711.jpg (932x932, 73K)

>mutts
>condescending others about language

I don't know which version you're reading that says "the right of the militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So you have no argument?

>putting words in my mouth
I can put my dick in your mouth if you keep going.

Um, it says it right here sweaty.

Attached: 657d9b25f0a087e99da41d7db95affd5.jpg (600x800, 88K)

>when the constitution clearly states that only a militia should be armed?
it literally says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

see
and debunk this

Your first post:
>Americans should unironically modernize their 500 word essay that passes as a "constitution". It's written in ye olde English and every hick and mutt interprets this vague pamphlet in the most ridiculous ways possible.
That can very easily be interpreted as:
>yeah the Constitution didn't mean what they thought it meant

Your second post:
>the constitution shouldn't be changed because it was written by oligarchs during the war of independence
>Oh right I forgot. The USA is still an oligarch shithole and constantly at war.
That can very easily be interpreted as:
>yeah it actually meant that but they should change it
I mean, if you live in the UK or Europe you at least have "free" universities, so you can very easily sign yourself up for English courses if it's still a troublesome subject for you.

believe it or not, that's not the constitution

>The people have the right to keep and bear arms IN A STATE MILITIA
Again, prove me wrong.

>i-its not the constitution if i say so
ok mutt

yeah I don't see this doing a thing, Doom Eternal still due out later this year, and I imagine most people playing it will either be doing so inbetween sessions of jacking off to cartoon tits or getting stoned.

this but unironically

Stupid nigger fuck off and die.

mintpressnews.com/ap-us-history-textbook-incorrectly-describes-bill-of-rights/169370/

I know you're being purposefully retarded, but I'll answer you seriously. The text of the Second Amendment states:
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

In the past few decades people have been "interpreting" that to mean that it doesn't allow citizens to own firearms, but that it allows the state to create its own militia organizations independent of the federal government. To debunk this, take a look at the wording of the Tenth Amendment, drafted by the same people who wrote the Second.
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

This amendment makes a clear distinction between "State" and "People." If the founders intended for the Second Amendment to protect a state right (also a bit contradictory considering all of the rest of the Bill of Rights deal with individual rights), why include the word "People"? If the Tenth Amendment was not referring to an entity separate from the state with the word "People," why include the last bit that says "or to the people"? The simplest way to explain this is that the Second Amendment defends an individual right rather than a state right. I'm sure you're ready to argue, "No but the founders were retarded and made a slip up with the language." There's no proof of this, and those amendments and their specific language were very heavily debated by the founders and state representatives for quite a while before the final versions were drafted and ratified.

tl;dr eat a dick

>im an american and my opinion is BLABLABLABLA
Shut the fuck up amerimutt, you're a disgrace

Attached: 1508529644251.png (553x526, 28K)

Attached: 1508803369000.png (800x600, 58K)

Cope harder

Attached: 20190630_120156.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

>hehe seething yuropoors, they'll never understand our freedom
>*gets shot*

Attached: 1509817184773.png (913x790, 116K)

*Gets run over by paki*
*Gets stabbed by sandnigger*
*Gets nothing'd by chink gestapo*
*Gets worked to death by zipperhead boss*
Meanwhile OP will get struck down by court because of some """outdated""" 300 year old paper

Attached: 1564605242115.jpg (1024x574, 78K)

>being this mad you aren't
breathtaking

Attached: 20190808_113919.png (720x774, 548K)

Lol what? We have like ten times less sandniggers in Europe than you have niggers and Mexicans in America.

They didn't ban nukes

*Gets lead poisoned from tap water*
*Gets robbed & stabbed by Tyrone*
*Gets ran over by Sanchez*
*Loses his job to some latino after posting something offensive on twitter*
*Gets shot by a highschooler*

Attached: 1555116369566.png (512x407, 35K)

>gets btfo
>responds with nothing more than a shit meme
Must suck not only having no guns, but also being a pathetic brainlet. What a sad existence.

Seething mutt
I will live a longer life than you

Attached: usa_compare.png (1401x1294, 81K)

Micronesia more like micropenis insectoid with no guns lmao.
Stay cucked.

*gets shot*

Attached: usa_compareHomicides.png (1400x781, 46K)

>ban guns in video games
>ban violence in video games
>don't ban guns in real life
Seriously though why are Americans so FUCKING RETARDED