Lysithea is a boring character

Lysithea is a boring character.

Attached: 1557889061355.png (1200x1200, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lysithea is cute and funny!

Attached: 1555911680883.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

Her backstory was better than Leonie sucking Jeralts dick every moment she could

Literally every character in FE3H is fucking boring. I'm. Big FE fan and just don't get how this entry is so well received.

I think she should be the fifth route, unironically.

She's Edelgard but taller, cuter, and not mentally ill. They really should have.

>Blyat and Lysithea forming an army to beat down all three other factions and wipe out the Slitherers
I’d play it if only the mole people weren’t already made a joke by how easily they were taken care of in Golden Deer

Shes like the only girl character in the game the rest are fucking garbage.

she is a brat

Anyone a little disappointed on how her Crest aids is just totally skimmed over in her S Support convo with Byleth?

She is literally 15 year olds.
Get a lot better after the timeskip.

*Only decent

What would it be about?

I just finished the Church route as my first go and did anyone else find it as odd as me how little you actually find out about the lore and such? I know people call Claude's route the lore route but I thought I'd learn more about the church in this run.

Have you not played Fates or Awakening? Characters in Three Houses are a fucking astronomical step up from those games.

Lysithea

Attached: 1565322034504.jpg (1280x1819, 184K)

Cutest nuke
I’m recruiting her in every route just to passively raise her stats with instruction so I can make her a walking nuke with Renown in my final run.

What shit taste.

Lysithea vs Dorothea as a mage
Discuss

>Just finished my first run, excited to see who married who.
>First pair is Flayn and Seteth, could have sworn she got more support with other characters but sure.
>Following pairs are all almost entirely same sex.
>Leonie ended up alone despite being my mvp
>Lysithea ended up with fucking Raphael somehow, which not only means she dies young and gives up all her asperations, but he doesn't even give her the dignity of marrying her or pumping her full of babies, she just dies a fucking dish washer.
I have made a series of increasingly unfortunate decisions, it would seem.

Who did you marry to get such a mess of endings?
You can get an idea of who will A Support who by checking their “closest allies” in your roster.

lysithea is the best mage in the game nothing comes close

>Who did you marry to get such a mess of endings?
Cute Hiki

Attached: __bernadetta_von_larvey_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

Lysithea as a mage
Dorothea as a dancer that can also help out with meteor

Lysithea is overrated. Can oneshot any enemy fine, but then immediately gets gangbanged by their partners later in the game because of how frail she is. Also can’t drop two Meteors on the enemy commander across the map.

I'm at the point where the monastery feels like filler
All my units except for Dedue and Mercedes are at their final class, Mercedes is already ranked for her final class, all I'm doing is spamming meals for supports and maybe doing tournaments and faculty training

>Putting your squishy units in situation where they could actually get hit
The fuck?

It does feel like the second half of the game should have just been menus honestly.

>frail
Say that to her face not online little nigger

Attached: brick shithouse lysithea.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Monastery becomes mostly useless lategame for reasons you mentioned

>waste turns shuffling around units to place Lysithea in a spot where she can kill something safely
>instead of just evaporating them from a safe distance

enemy commanders without distant counter are paperweight, also most mages have paper defenses

lysthea has the best magic + speed growths in a mage + that broken lorenz relic

How would you make the Slitherers actually feel threatening with how much of a joke they turned out to be post-timeskip? Will the DLC have a different villain instead? It doesn’t feel like there’s a lot to expand on with them after Golden Deer final missions.

Yeah they should have just made the post-timeskip go battle to battle like a classic FE. Still having the monestary as a home base feels shoehorned.
I feel like game devs today are afraid of making a game that moves along consistently. There has to be a hub of some kind, it can't just be battles.

>tfw screwed my Lysithea’s speed with Mortal Savant because I didn’t expect the fucking ninja class to LOWER speed
Also, Dark Knight or Gremory Lys?

>spend all the time/classes teaching Felix and Sylvain magic so they can be mortal savant and dark knight
>lose physical stats and move speed
>lose great physical passives and growths
>don't have enough magic power or casts to make much use out of magic
>Felix gets 1 more movement but Sylvain loses 1
Is it me or are a lot of the master classes memes? The only ones that seem really strong are bow knight, the flying ones, and war master.

Attached: 1458107481438.png (903x767, 1018K)

ok serious question, how do you guys consistently get kills with mages given that they're so slow and squishy? Do you really just take the time to organize units so mages can get kills?

I can understand the reasons why they did it. It would fuck up supports since they all take place at the monastery. Plus they made all those mechanics and probably didn't want them to go to waste and just disappear from the latter half.

I liked the monastery for all the flavor text, but it really feels like they should have given it other uses after the timeskip.

dark knight, you need a way to keep up with the other mounted units unless you are stride abusing

/r/ing that comic with Yea Forums playing a JRPG and there's some character called "Pretty Maiden" or something and she crits an enemy for 9,999 damage

Church is a trash route so good that you got it out of the way first.

If they still wanted a hub they could've gone with a camp or something like they did during the BE route just before timeskip

they're objectively more developed and subjectively more interesting than the characters in every other FE game unless your idea of interesting is wacky gag characters.

this is normally where some user would say "but all FE characters are shit", but you said you were a fan

I’d love to live in the half-destroyed Garreg Mach honestly. Seems super comfy there.

less versatile = less useful

I found once I got Dancer they exclusively followed the mage around to give them two sets of movement a turn to get to combat. Also the staff that gives them +1 is invaluable for survival rates.

I dunno, the permanent yellow sky is kinda creepy

you are supposed to use mages to break through the enemy front lines while you use your infantry units to push the enemy while defending the mages

>2 Axefaires
do they stack?

they have "too late to deepen this bond" already implemented. should have just hard cutoff all the B and Cs post timeskip. I can understand why they wouldn't want to commit to that but I still think they should have

>monastery doesn't have seasonal changes
>no weather variations either (no snow, rain, etc)
>you clip through animals and other objects, no interaction with anything except the NPCs and lost objects

That was kinda lame honestly. Monastery was fun to explore for a while but now it feels like a chore.

Attached: __marianne_von_edmund_and_sothis_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_kurosawa_tetsu__48a05d56a (799x850, 104K)

no air conditioning

I was really disappointed it didn't start snowing at the end of the year.

Why do they never get albino's eyelashes right?

Attached: nastynastya.jpg (1534x2048, 384K)

Oh that's good, do the other routes have less 'You won the scenario but lost in the plot' going on as that really started to annoy me in the Church route. Also the ending was pulled out of someone's ass.

It has issues for sure, but I did enjoy it for what it was. It’s kind of a shame you can basically completely skip it on any NG+ though.
Also, what’s the point of the sauna? Bath DLC?

>they're objectively more developed and
Not him but thats not a good thing if they're all just cookie cutter high school anime characters like the skirt chaser with the good heart, or the artistic shut in nerd.

>subjectively more interesting than the characters in every other FE game
Props for saying subjectively, because I disagree profoundly. There's only so many generic school-character supports I can stomach. An this game tested my ability
>support C: come on lets put on make up! come on lets do it!
>support B: oh no I didnt know [thing] happened that makes you not wanna wear make up...
No thank you. Its the kind of generic anime writing that weebs write huge paragraphs about subverted expectations and depth about, but for 90% of people its just generic anime stuff.
Also, since characters aren't "classes" by default anymore, makes the game having to focus on their persona instead of what they represent. Some might like it, I don't.

I certainly preferred the old characters. Yea they weren't as fleshed out, and I never thought they needed to be. It was fine the way it was. The games kept it short, gave a little background and kept things moving. F3H feels like someone just stretched it out in all directions and now it just hangs there loosely.

Generic anime swordsman with some background lines > generic anime school student

Marianne really is the best girl. I'm planning on having her on my team for each route but I need to figure out some interesting builds for her.

Cute picture of my wife.

>explore
I wouldn't even call it that because there's literally nothing new aside from one extra area and a small meeting room that open after timeskip. Once you've run through the whole map once you've seen it all.

I was trying for holy knight but god it fucking takes forever to get horse to A rank, and I'm already at chapter 15 with her lances on E.

The monastery was just shit all around.
Stupid useless addition for redditors who want muh immersion and it was nothing but fetch quests and busy work

>cookie cutter high school anime characters like the skirt chaser with the good heart,
Stopped reading there

mortal servant magic swords only

no of course they don't

>Walk in and take them out in a single map
>All the while blasting dubstep over their graves
What a trip

This. It's maning me not want to replay the other routes because i don't want to deal with 50 minutes of picking up trash and talking to fags

she's not albino
>It was fine the way it was. The games kept it short, gave a little background and kept things moving.
I wouldn't say that was the case in the 3DS games, most of those characters had more support convos than the 3H characters, excepting nobodies like Gunther or Basilio

Holy Knight is worth. Also Marianne is actually a Sword User.

Attached: Marianne.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>She literally gets a staff that increases her range to 5 or so.
It's not hard, user, if you can't kill everything around you in a single turn, you should consider playing another game.

Their low speed isn't as bad as it seems, and the game gives you plenty of options to alleviate the issue.
They do fall behind sometimes, but generally it happens less often than you'd expect.

lol that's exactly where i stopped reading too

>Also, what’s the point of the sauna? Bath DLC?

Most likely a scrapped bonding event to raise motivation.
Perhaps it was too fanservice-y and Nintendo went like no-no, we can't have that.

>the skirt chaser with the good heart, or the artistic shut in nerd.
both of those are signifigantly more than that if you do their supports, dumb nerd. know your shit.

do magic swords, axes, etc scale with mag or str?

I went Soldier -> Cav -> Paladin -> Bishop -> Holy Knight in my first playthrough
You lose healing for a while, but vulneraries and your free Flayn are enough to cover instead, and Frozen Lance lets her gain lance and riding levels.

>she's not albino
What is she then?

does a character's class determine their stat growth

help my byleth is starting to become useless as anything more than a stridebot

Not that far in at all but I plan to go with Shamir, you can have your Lys

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

Good taste.

based, should've chosen her over ingrid

You never see her natural hair color, but it’s explicitly stated in her A Support with you that her hair changed upon gaining a second crest.

Yes. Characters all have their own personal growth rates, but classes will add or subtract to those.

Touch the hiki

Mag. That's why Mortal Savant is a shitty class. You can just use magic weapons like Levin Sword+ and get a 1-3 range attack.

Classes modify it, but each character also has base growths.

Magic of course

Holy Knight is amazing, but for hard memes you could try a sword class to make use of her prf + Levin Sword+.

She is just like Edelgard. When people fuck with them and insert a second crest in them, their hair turns white.
Edelgard was brunette.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/

>horses

>shit edgy arthoe personality
>used goods who talks about her boyfriend
>old christmas cake
fuck off normalfags with your garbage characters.

>hurr normalfag
Fuck off, newfag.

Ignore holy knight members, make her a dancer.

I’m a pussy and her being totally ok with assassination and murder makes me uncomfy

And who did you pick then faggot

Where can I find the growth adjustments based on class?

considering both Charlotte and Lys share a Charon crest and consider each other sisters Lys is probably dark featured to contrast. In other words your kids with her will come out BLACKED

it works like in genealogy

My Blyat had a period of uselessness
Make him a Swordmaster and get some speed.

Hey that's alright, go with who makes you happy user

>final final boss gets resurrected and defeated in the space of one fight with no build up or indication he was being revived beforehand

hair turned white due to magic shenanigans

Has anyone made Ingrid a Swordmaster? It sounds like it would be a good fit for her.

Are you leveling anything besides the requirements? Because I had a holy knight Marianne at the last chapter of part 1.

If i was going sword only wouldn't the swordmaster be better?

I will at least once for sure.

Can you just name your character Professor?

I mean it's not like every other playable character hasn't racked up a body count in the dozens or hundreds by the end of the game, right?

does it? in Genealogy, magic swords used STR at 1range and MAG at 2range. I imagined it would just be magic for both here, like it was in Fates

>I'm. Big FE fan
for who?

paladin or falcon knight for leonie?

Outclassed by others in the role. Not bad, but might as well just stick with Falcon Knight.

>fighting out of necessity vs executing and assassinating on the orders of the crazy Archbishop

female byleth
>has emotions
>is cute
>better outfit
>can become a Pegasus Rider

male byleth
>has a penis, so can marry Petra

Idk who I should go with for my BE run.

oh yeah i forgot about 1 range im idiot

sniper so you are better ready for bow knight

I gotta come clean.

I shat on a lot of you saying combat in this game was so easy to a point that it is broken and especially the mechanics like gambits are broken as fuck.
But I did that before actually playing the game and just based it on Yea Forums wanting to hate a game and also what other anons said about the game.

But HOLY SHIT, is it casual proof or what? Literally can't go wrong. Gambits are literally free hits, making even bad situations a certain win, enemies don't know how or when to use them properly and just waste low dmg gambits on units they can kill, assists and supports everywhere, adjutants are free hits and heals as well... Basically everything in it is a cheese

And what the fuck is up with the AI in this game anyway? Like, why does an enemy ignore a low HP unit that can be killed and instead goes to attack Byleth who's full HP AND gonna one hit KO it?
And thanks to the red lines I didn't even need to pretend that I have to safeguard that unit because I knew its not gonna get attacked anyway.

I just finished the war between eagle and lion on hard/classic, and this feels like Fisherprice FE so far. Its like they wanted to make sure that nobody can do anything wrong here.
>inb4 FE was never hard
Maybe, but at least it was more elaborate than this.

Definitely not, Blutgang is a 1 range magic sword that does magic damage, and my Lys hits hard with her Levin Sword even at 1 range.

She'll make an alright Swordmaster but Falcon Knight is better in almost every way and Ingrid has such a smooth path to it that its difficult for most players to overlook. Plus Canto+8 move synergizes with her personal skill. Nothing wrong with it if you want to do that though.

Bow Knight should be her end game, she crushes it in that class.

Should have read the thread before posting, my mistake. Thanks user.

>>>>>>>better outfit

>weebs in denial about their cookie cutter characters
Yea that's what I thought, keep walking.

>signifigantly more
Significantly? Are you nuts? Like I said, weebs pretend its groundbreaking character depth but instead its just generic anime crap.

Yeah you're right with that, the 3DS games did try this too. But also not really satisfatory.

Just did Sylvain’s B support with Femleth. Does he also let his hatred leak near the end with male Byleth, or just the female one?

There are literally 2 datamined difficulties on the way, relax

You’re essentially playing normal mode Sacred Stones

the only broken gambit is stride

Are there any benefits to max leveling a class before switching? I saw the abilities but those seem to be exclusive to the class and you lose them if you switch classes

Anything besides Astra, Hunter’s Volley, and Assassinate are skills you keep permanently.

prove that you've done sylvain's supports with any number of characters, or Bernadetta's B support with Byleth

why the fuck did they make it D level lmao
at least they had the sense to only make 1 gambit available, otherwise I would have everyone run it.

he does it to male Byleth, too

I’d argue stonewall is better, the only broken part of stride is that they’re available at E

this.

I'm tired of Yea Forums telling me that anime games have such great writing when it comes down to what I've seen in a million other anime games already.
should've learned this lesson after all the anons pretending that XB2 is so different when it really wasnt.
there's literally not a single unique or interesting character amongst the students. its all by-the-book anime stuff.

Yes

>Ignatz growth rates
Holy shit these are bad.
What the hell was he designed for?

>or Bernadetta's B support with Byleth
Not him, but he's literally quoting Ingrid/Annette's B support in his post, so he obviously did go through with them.

Hilda.

and Retribution, and Dance of the Goddess
Stride has 2 uses doesn't it?

>the only broken gambit is stride
All of them are broken user because the mechanic is inherently broken
>free hit
>no retaliation
>in some cases more dmg than standard attacks
>negates terrain nerfs to your Hit stat, making clearing difficult terrain a breeze
>assists make them even stronger
>upkeep costs are a joke
They shouldn't be in this game period. Got a hurt unit that would die from the counter attack of the enemy? Why rethink your strategy when you can simply kill him with a gambit lmao!

Is the assassin class worth? I wanna make someone from GD into one but not sure who and if it's even worth the time and effort

When will you faggots learn that there are no good anime games?

People play them exactly because they know what characters and situations to expect. If you don't like it, then no anime game will be for you ever.

t. bad gamers

Yeah that's why I started skipping almost all supports during B ranks.
During the C ones I already though that I know exactly where this is going and B only confirmed that thought, and the 2-3 A ranks I watched cemented it only further.
Just not interested in this kind of generic shit.
>both of those are signifigantly more than that if you do their supports
Its still written like generic shit user. They can add as many turns to it as they want, its still generic shit. Pull your head out of your ass

>stop liking what I don’t like

>one of hero's built-in skills is vantage
>vantage is already a rewarded skill for mercenary, the hero predecessor
>swordmaster has the same strength growths and nearly as good hp but more speed
Is hero objectively worse than swordmaster yet again?

Attached: 1466921536448.jpg (500x561, 43K)

>gambits are good because you can attack without getting counter attacked
>while bowrange+2 exists

I can’t decide between Bernie and Lysithea, bros.

Is there a limit to the amount of people you can recruit outside of your starting house?

Attached: 1467419531286.jpg (576x768, 92K)

>stop liking what I don't like
back to deviantart furfag

Attached: Stop liking stuff I don't like.jpg (476x960, 139K)

Flip a coin.

>negates terrain nerfs to your Hit stat, making clearing difficult terrain a breeze
hmmm, does it? I know magic does but I was under the impression that Gambits are still subject to terrain avoid.

Gambits are OP yeah but they could conceivably balance maps around them. for instance you can't just gambit every single enemy on every single player phase, you'll run out. further, you can't gambit on enemy phase (duh). but unfortunately they didn't. having a limited-per-map super move isn't an inherently broken concept, but it isn't supported by the difficulty level and even if it was they should probably think of some sort of countermeasure to saving all your Gambits for the boss

Pretty much. Hero’s mastered skill is worse than Astra as well, and Sol doesn’t even exist anymore.

>gambits are good because you can attack without getting counter attacked
no anonymous, that is not why the Gambits known as Stride, Retribution, and Dance of the Goddess are good

No, you can recruit everyone possible if you want

The early Red Canyon paralogue was pretty fun. You get swarmed with so many monsters you have to carefully draw each one’s attention with Gambits while trying to break their armor.

Attached: bernie lys cunnies.jpg (1028x1258, 159K)

It makes me wonder why swordmaster/myrmidon has been digging into hero/mercenary's role more and more with the recent games. I liked how they were split in the GBA games where both filled similar roles but in a different way.

Lysithea is cuter.

Bernie is cuter.

The developers really hated this game’s designated archers.

lysithea is a great mage while bernie is a average archer

Hero mogged the shit out of Swordmaster in FE7 I remember that much

So who else asked Lysithea about plans for the future in teatime before finding out about her cancer?

Attached: 1558133116939.jpg (1954x2034, 504K)

I asked *after* finding out, because I forgot...

Attached: Excalibur_Reaction.jpg (1273x717, 207K)

I think hero shat on swordmaster in 7 because Raven and Harken had stupid bases and growths. I remember them being equal in 6 since swordmaster had a crazy crit bonus, and Gerik in 8 had nerfed growths while Joshua's bases were insane.

What would you add as Master Classes to compensate for the Mountfest that is currently in the game?

>"Professor, did you know that despite only making up 13% of the population, the people of Duscur are responsible for over 50% of the crimes in Fodlan?"
[Laugh] [Admonish] [Sip Tea]

Attached: 1547552671663.png (709x750, 453K)

[Laugh]

>wanted to fuck Ingrid
>start her support with Dedue
>Shes racist as fuck

dropped

it is less of "class being strong in x game" and more of the potato coding with hard mode bonuses

Faggot.

Ninja as an extension of Assassin with built-in pass, and maybe some kind of lance specialist like a Halberdier with strong passives and stats.

[Nod]

dont respond to low quality bait

>Flayn is one of the four Saints, gorillion years old
>still dumb as shit

what the fuck, how did she even get revered as a legend

Merely pretending

She's sheltered, what can you do

Attached: 1562137685425.png (958x539, 920K)

>Supposed to be a healer of legend
>Doesn't even get Physics

Lysithea probably swallows

I want to open a comfy sweets shop with Lysithea

Attached: 1540704077560.jpg (1491x1718, 455K)

>want to romance Shamir from the very start of the game ever since I saw her portrait
>found out she had a dead bf whom she won't shut up about
I dropped her like a brick after that.

Healing defies physics so it's logical

She literally brings him up to you once in your A Support.

I meant the spell friend, she only gets Heal and Fortify.

Help
How come Linhardt, Hubert and Dorothea can use swords and bows but i have them currently as monks but Byleth is D+ is reason and faith but can't heal or use magic?

Attached: spongebob-im-ready-gif-16.gif (400x242, 949K)

You should've said Physic then

Timeskip Felix is cute (no homo)

Attached: IMG_20190809_020153.jpg (2048x1746, 294K)

Any class can use any weapon, but magic can only be used by magic classes.

Lysithea is so cute

Attached: 1565208736288.jpg (1200x1200, 556K)

Is your Byleth in a class that can use magic?

Was Gronder part 2 supposed to be a fog map? Seems like it would have fit better narratively

Pick Lysithia because I already got dibs on Bernie

You need to be a caster class like monk to use magic no matter what. Casters can use all weapons except I think fists.

Oh ok thats really lame
Will switching to monk fuck up my Myridion stats on sword?

>Queen of the GigaStacies
>cutest nuke/strong contender for best girl
>sweet horsefucker that you want to hug and protect
How can other houses even compete?

Attached: 1560372223442.jpg (927x913, 137K)

Why is Edelgard and Claude such static characters? The only things that change for them is they might trust you more. Do the writers not value character progression for their lords anymore?

Yes. You could just wait a bit since Byleth gets a unique class that can use magic

>deleting the weapon triangle

defend this

Attached: 1452050683358.gif (233x291, 1.45M)

Attached: 1548951874568.jpg (888x1115, 107K)

Because all of the good writing went to Dimitri's route.

>Edelgard
>static
Claude's character development all takes place in his backstory, hence why he doesn't go insane during the timeskip.

Attached: 1544277356551.jpg (1468x927, 188K)

Oh cool thats what I was looking for
I noticed Edelgard had Lord but I currently dont see one for Byleth yet
I'm in chapter 6 right now, when is the unique class?

The weapon triangle is unbalanced because no-one fucking used axes till Path of Radiance and even then Fates and SoV fucked it up because of lack of variety

Battalions mostly
At least armorslayer and horseslayer still do triple damage
And bows against flying

Imagine if Edelgard had just died to the first bandit

Attached: 1565293319299.png (564x629, 408K)

It never mattered in any game outside the first few chapters and FE6 bosses, only retards and heroes babies think it is some kind of series defining mechanic.

People called the weapon triangle shit way back then because it "simplified" the game.

Edelgard IS static. The only thing that remotely changes for her is trust issues for you. And I still don't like that for Claude, all character progression should happen in the main story and not through auxiliary of their backstory

I haven't played Claude's route yet but I was disappointed with Edelgard's character. Who she was pre/post timeskip felt the exact same despite the change in role and circumstance. Overall the BE crew didn't seem to develop much with the exception of Ferdinand and Hubert.

End of Chapter 10 if I remember correctly

Attached: 1565340845518.jpg (700x728, 119K)

What's this?

Which one do you impregnate?

Attached: 1565261122579.jpg (1000x937, 106K)

None of them.

Thanks homie

My cute racist wife

Attached: 1561143123045.png (665x1000, 524K)

N-nani!?

That's because he fucks it out of her. Everyday they fucked until she was cured and even then it continues.

Attached: 62011101_1180156475441876_1350484096555777700_n.jpg (1000x800, 39K)

Hitlersithea route when?

Attached: 1556720876264.png (850x848, 107K)

Lysithea wouldn't become a monster like that.

I'm picturing a Marie Antoinette-esk ending.

>Ingrid
>level 10
>14 speed
>12 res
>8 str
Should I just bench her? She literally can't hurt most enemies now on chapter 4.

I like that evil greyman looks like he's making a > ^ < face

radiant dawn did it first

also it would be unironically too complicated with the new magic system and fists

Does Dorethea get good white magic?
Have yet to play BE.

Stay with her. She becomes a monster in the future that will save your ass in the final battle.

>he hasn't seen her support with Edgy

Play as baby Dimitri or baby Edelgard? Is that what their supports are from? But then why is the Flame Emperor there? and Jeritza? Now I'm fucking confused

her strenght should balance to the average after her advanced promo

>Hitler
>monster

Keep going with her for at least a bit longer, she becomes a monster when she gets Falcon Knight.

As if she wasn't OP enough you can also give her Thunderbrand.

Thunderbrand doesn't do magic damage though, does it? Seems pretty pointless with her str.

Who should be dancer on GD?

your feet please, madam

Attached: 20190809052521.png (1280x720, 991K)

That will be quite the challenge since it's actually impossible to level her up right now, but I'll try.
What about Ashe? Right now he literally spends most of his turns running from enemies because even the chumps can double him and nearly kill him in one combat.
Everyone else I have is pretty good.

lorenz

Move aside faggot

Attached: Ingrid mah girl.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

No, Physic and Nosferatu are the only noteworthy ones.

Marianne if you don't plan to recruit anyone else.

True but I recruited her on other routes too and she denies Edelgard's warpath. So 2/3 times she wouldn't side with Edelgard.

Attached: 20190809052526.png (1280x720, 993K)

ME BE A KNIGHT
ME SMASH

Don't tell me there's a hidden route where I have to do the most obscure shit ever?

Based.

Besides Claude, I think Ashe is the best bow in the game. Keep at it as well.
Dedue and Sylvain will fall off at some point.

Lysithea has the potential to go full Hitler, but Beagles path feels OOC for a lot of characters, and I doubt she was referring to mass murder when talking about what she'd do to remove Crests.

Shamir is better.

Attached: 1551410900804.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Don't tell people about the fifth route.
Doing all those meals with Edelgard and Dimitri was such a chore.

He seems to be the weakest BL, but I think he's a good bow knight.
All the natural bow units except Claude seems to be kind of mediocre.

>Shamir is better.
Shamir has 0 statups sometimes. While it's not as bad as previous FE games, the dropoff is also severe.

Lysithea, cheerio!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x354, 804K)

Modded or just fanart?

Sylvain never fell off for me, he's been fucking amazing with his prf Lance.

can we talk abouut how unbalanced master classes are and how much it jerks off axes for the endgame?

>previous thread someone said that Edelgard had completely forgotten Dimitri because she says she forgot him post timeskip at the BL parlay
>even though she carried the dagger with her in the prologue and all the way to her coronation
>specifically says that her first love was Dimitri when pressed at the Goddess Tower, although she won't name him

I'm pretty sure that she says she forgot about their youth post time skip because she tried to forget Dimitri on purpose. That's why she left the dagger behind at the monastary, to leave behind her past as well. When Edelgard says that Dimitri is the only reason she never lost her heart in BL, its pretty safe to say that she was thinking of him during her imprisonment and probably during her time at the academy too. I think people who say that Edelgard didn't care about Dimitri at the start of the game just because she tried to have him killed misunderstands her character and motivations.

Axes are too good in this game.

>Axes
>Not lances which are needed for 5 of the Master Classes

What would sex with Annette be like?

Attached: anger.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

What kind of personal skills are there in this game? I don't have the game and the wiki isn't updated with them.

So far I like a lot of the girls but I don't really favor any of them. Pre timeskip Bernie is probably my favorite but I still prefer Felix and Dimitri by a large margin.

I'm making her a sword master now. In my first playthrough, Ingrid got str fucked but had a really strong magic growth that outpaced her strength so I made her a holy knight. She'd probably make a better Mortal Savant considering her str and magic growth are both even.

Fun with lots of sweet talk and giggling

All three

it is alright as a placeholder until you unlock falco knight
leveling axes for dragon rider is a pain

Most personal skills seem to be a lot weaker or generally less useful than in Fates

if you stack all rally skills on annete you can press it to superbuff someone?

Claude and some of the professor dialogue options in the early part of the game really liked to pair them up together.

You're lucky. Cavalier's speed penalty really made him suffer for me.

But worth

Attached: Ingrid6.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Bernie's just no good.

Attached: 1539720958129.png (641x553, 297K)

I sure hope they get a paired ending together in the *true* route

post high quality lysitheas

Attached: 1553304626164.jpg (868x1228, 143K)

Everything would be ok.

>GD chapter 11
>claude: O: omg it is edelgard

>BL chapter 11
>dimitri: YOU FUCKING BITCH PIECE OF SHIT IM GONNA CRACK YOUR SKULL MAKE A CUP WITH IT AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD YOU STUPID BITCH I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU

dimitri is based holy shit

>Sylvain falls off
Maybe if you fell for the horse meme.

Attached: EBgXBM8UcAE2RNV.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

I made him into a wyvern rider

do i go all in on recruiting characters if not what should i be during on free days/exploring

A *true* route shouldn't pair them up. I like how they were kind of ill fated as a couple. I know a happy ending everyone gets saved route is coming but its going to feel cheap in comparison to the emotional pay off in BL.

Mortal Savant is so fucking cool, real shame about those growths.

Attached: 1547642956403.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Was BL the most kino route?

Attached: EBdfr3ZUEAEe0x9.jpg (2200x1300, 186K)

18+

>poached Lysithea into BL for the purpose of marriage because I love smol
>end up with Anette instead even tough I had 0 interest in her when I first started the game
She just turned out to be too precious

I did. Most unfortunate.

>muh sensei, i wanted to walk with you...
>but i won't tell you about my plans and i'll attack you lol

Attached: 1565060981036.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Go back.

You did get her paralogue, right?

>tfw fell for the horse meme
>my dimitri is negative speed now

what is wrong with those hands

>vertical executions
Byleth is a fucking maniac. That's going to leave a massive mess.

You DID impregnate her, right?

Attached: 1564809486089.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Certainly

Do they use this scene twice or something? That line doesn't make an ounce of sense in GD so I had to wonder if it was even intended for that route.

You can only bring 10-12 units to a map so you really don't need to recruit that many. The knights of seiros and church gang will also join you with no effort since all they care about is your level. Just recruit the ones you want and don't worry about trying to save everyone.

As for what to actually do, pre-timeskip you'll be doing things to increase your professor level. Focus on increasing your prof level first, then using the faculty training to increase Byleth's stats so you can recruit the people you want. Post-time skip there is really only three uses for exploring, eating food to get everyone's motivation up, drills to increase Byleth's skill levels and reading the fluff from the monastery's inhabitants. Post timeskip is when Seminars start to get more powerful because your students will hold seminars too on a variety of different skills and the gains are pretty good. Seminars and battles are the best use of time post-timeskip. The game gives you plenty of time to do everything before it ends so don't sweat it.

Fire Emblem The Blue Lions

Attached: IMG_20190808_220611.jpg (3508x1133, 409K)

GD is an afterthought. The central conflict of the game is Edelgard and Dimitri so Claude feels shoehorned in their scenes. He gets to fight the big bad evil guy in the end but its kind of out of nowhere since most of the game is dealing with the Edelgard situation.

>the final scene at the throne room
Without a doubt.

Langrisser Mobile kept it and even did better than F3H regarding battalions, the battalion and the leader have separate damage and HP pools (but unless you use specific skills you have to kill the battalion before getting to the leader) and each HP pool is impacted by its own weaknesses/strengths so you perfectly can have an Axe-wielding leader with a Spear-wielding battalion to protect him against Swords.

>El Diablo... Dios Mio...

Attached: 1565008859383.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

Most kino group. Had the most involvement with the main story. Blue Lion gang.

It really speaks to how mentally ill she is, that she thinks removing crests to send humanity back to the dark ages is progress. Especially if she thinks turning herself into a strange monster to do it is also "progress." Sad that she's just a generic jrpg villain.

Soulblade exist user

Attached: IMG_20190809_110132.jpg (1024x788, 138K)

Well, that went to shit. Not really surprising.

Your mom has shit taste

Have Edelfags been all bullied away from Yea Forums or something?

>42 magic
Man you got fucked. Mine was over 50 by then.

>wasting a 13 mt Brave Weapon on Soulblade uses
just use a forged silver sword/killing edge lmao

Why am I laughing so hard at this, holy crap

>Mortal Savant
>Ninja
Its a samurai you blind retard

No (You) for you, faggot.

>recruit her post timeskip in BE route after hearing about how OP she is
>all her stats are shit and her range of attack is tiny as fuck compared to my Dorothea

I don't get it.

Attached: 1506917138584.gif (645x773, 9K)

why is cyril such a giant faggot?

Awakening and fates were way better. How the fuck can you beat Tharja and Camilla?

No one reply to this bait

based cumhead

Attached: IMG_20190809_110119.jpg (1530x990, 157K)

I don't know what you did wrong for her to have bad stats, but Thrysus gives her 1-4 range, S rank reason gives her 1-5 range (which should come very fast thanks to her skill Mastermind) and Thrysus also comes with Aegis and Pavise. Thrysus is from Lorenz's paralogue.

Then don't.
You know, the quests stop post-time skip. The monastary takes a back seat to seminars by that point. It is what it is, I don't know why you are treating it like its some kind of mandatory system that you have to do.

Edelgard is not that tall.

She's standing on a box.

Its called heels.

He's the same height as Edelgard. His entire character is based around manlet rage. He even gets laughed at by Dorothea for being so short that she start's mocking him for it in their B support.

Attached: EBCFGWOUEAAK7ic.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Bernadetta has 10 (ten) strength at level 17 (one seven)
Give it to me straight bros... does she still have a chance?

She's fucking 5'2. Is she wearing 9 inch heels?

gee Ingrid your mom lets you have TWO Felix's?

Kill yourself

That's his older brother user

REV UP THOSE PURPLE FLOWER SEEDS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>recruit her post timeskip
You fucked up

Is there a level cap in this game?

Oh cool another of these images without any context

Edelgard was right

It's a model swap

>Horse meme
Explain. Made Ferdinand a Pally and so far he’s still doubling everything in sight

Oh shit, do any stats Carry over for new game plus?

horses give -10% speed growth, it's only a meme if you yolo with it from level 10 and stay that way until 20

Not immediately, but you can buy back skill levels with renown.

By literally having more than one character traits and relevance to the story

>Horses make you slower
Wtf is IS smoking now

Attached: 7CE4EFDA-0BDF-42BF-B7DC-486C8BFF4AC0.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

I'm sorry you feel that way. Although many C supports are kinda bad because they need to establish the status quo, I really like the B and A supports. The characters genuinely grow and it's endearing to see them learn from each other.

Whats funnier is if you dismount a horse you get more speed, but if you dismount a wyvern you lose speed.

Wyverns are the MVP of this game, prove me wrong.

stat growths are also affected by class, they probably never went monk or Mage

Based and murderpilled

Get a better weapon. Pretty much every character can kill non-tanks with anything

If Ashe get's double hit watch your weapon weights. Steel is heavy as fuck and so you get double hit. Get a forged Iron bow, Mini bow or forged Training bow (or lances if you're using that)

>"I've noticed you've been giving me less of those gazes and not troubling yourself over who I spend my time with."
Dorothea I've been sleeping for five fucking years and woke up yesterday

Attached: DKReuWrXUAEDZwP.jpg (561x889, 68K)

>start of the game is usually all axe bandits
>soldiers, cavalry, and fliers benched for the first 6 chapters

No thanks. It never made sense anyway. Balancing them out by just letting them have different stats is good enough.

So we're just gonna pretend Cyril doesn't exist with his monsterous stat gains?

I mean, she's right

Attached: kh1kw1b6hlb31~2.jpg (750x506, 82K)

You need level 30 and 3 rank investments for bowrange +2
Gambits are available since like chapter 4
Also stride
Stride is literally E authority

It makes sense. Why would you train your muscles to be faster when all you're doing is sitting on your ass?

>hello flayn
>i was wondering if i could pump you full of semen until you popped out four or five babies

Attached: 1544552240423.png (1200x1200, 818K)

>enemies dont use multiple weapons
>seldom have skills to use
>occasionally have gambits but use them terribly
>barely any slayer weapons or really any special weapons its all iron/steel/silver

Ontop of AI lines this is probably the easiest FE has ever been, hope those dlc difficulties change up a lot, bad enough game only has maybe 10 maps total

Speed is not the same as movement.
It's hard fighting and controlling a horse at the same time so you're less flexible in your approach, thus leading to less double attacks

Bernie is cuter post timeskip

She absolutely fucking isn't.

Literally who

Hard before the timeskip os very easy, but gets more challenging after the timeskip. Also they will release higher difficulties in a later patch

At a laughable C rank, with none of those classes but Falcon Knight actually focusing on lances at all.

i cant decide bros, i like how she looks after the timeskip but the skirt she wears before the timeskip makes my dick hard

Attached: 20190809065223.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

rock/paper/scissor mechanics are the laziest form of strategy design. I'm glad they're gone but they should've put more effort in a replacement

Cyril is much better off being a War Master or a Wyvern Rider.

You're missing out on a great asset my man. But you do you

Cyril is the worst unit in the game.

They gave him aptitude and that only gives him average growth rates. He’s the villager character except they forgot to do the part where he gets good

Cyril needs his personal skill to give him just average growths, which leaves him with shit bases and no personal skill.

He fucking sucks.

His Str, Def, and Res are his worst growth rates by far. His Dex and Spd are pretty high (not counting Aptitude). I'm currently going Brigand into Sniper so he'll have Death Blow as well as massive double attack ranged crits.

She's trying her best and that's all that counts.

Lys looks like a gypsy post timeskip

And Bernadetta looks like a walking pile of trash.

Who does she have to marry to save her from crest aids

If by avarage you mean better than Shamir in every department except Luck then sure. I'll take that.

You can change costumes retard

What kinda pantsus are those

Attached: Mercedes.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

??? i know that but i like both of her appearances unless youre suggesting just to change based on mood which in that case ehhhhhh

Anyone but Felix

No idea why Felix fucks it up for her but there you go.

lysithea and cyril are the perfect couple

along with claude and petra

leonie and byleth
Cute!

Yes. The church is garbage. I'm trying not to spoil the other endings so just play them.

Annie's are better.

Attached: EBNMwfcUwAE8qRM.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

That's in NG+ only. I don't recall being able to do that in normal playthroughs

>hubert and bernie's supports are actually heartwarming
>pair them up to do weeding as their group task
>they both start talking to each other more and sound more cheerful during the cutscene of them pulling weeds
imagine if i went church route just to tear them away from each other

Show me Lysithea please.

It's "Psychic" you tards

FUCK

Attached: 20190809072643.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

delete this quickly before you embarrass yourself further

>I fucked my Ferdinand's spd by making him a Cavalier

Attached: berniechan.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>don't get how this entry is so well received.
Redditos celebrating the game has no sexy girls on it.

How am I supposed to catch em all if they stop at C?

Better start grinding those skills brother

?

They stop at B, youll still want d atleast in ranks to recruit though

I think Caspar and Ferdie both stop at C

Right, forgot those 2, leonie is also c locked til chp 9 or 10 i think

Made my Slyvain and Dimitri cavaliers early game but they still kept getting speed growths so I got lucky. Made him a paladin but then looked at the stat growths and 180'd as fast as I could and made him a Wyvern Lord rather quick.

She has been doing real good for me as an Archer. For me, she has mad luck with hit percentage too

so how should you do about recruiting her, should it be as early as possible? how do you not get fucked by growth RNG?

Why is Dedue so fucking based? I actually tried to get Dimitri and Marianne together, and whilst both were closest allies to one another, this ending still took place. I don't know if certain characters override other pairings.

Attached: 2019080812490300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

Get c support, raise faith to D+ or C and should be good

Play the Blue Lions and you'll change your mind. The rest of the houses are fucking pathetic and I picked Black Eagles first.

Sure thing, fag.

>Dedue
Dumb crest suicide bomber

>he doesnt know about Impregnable Wall

Attached: 1540960517104.jpg (435x281, 37K)

Why does Dimitri die in many of his paired endings ? I don't recall Claude or Edelgard dying like this.

I'm pretty sure the illness is implied to be in old age especially when you look at his one with Marianne so it's not really all that bad. That's how I look at it anyway. That said there are a few units who also die in their paired endings like Sylvain and Felix.

Everybody dies eventually

Saviour King

Attached: 1565298650171.jpg (991x1387, 320K)

*Faggot King

I didn't know Hubert posted here.

The skirt chaser with a good heart was Saint your nigger and he was completely boring pas 3 chapter lmao.
Sylvain is far better

?

At the very least I’d add a sword/bow hybrid that’s unmounted and doesn’t tank your speed. I’d also add an advanced peg class or at the very least an unmounted lancer.

As far as I know he procreates in 2 routes and every ending in the Blue Lions (Gilbert's ending will mention him training Dimitri's son regardless)

Why did you make sylvain into a dark knight. The main idea is mage on horse back so annette is a much better choice

Attached: 1565062148616.png (870x1440, 985K)

Is it just me or is Death Knight just a shittier try-hard attempt at the Black Knight?

no doubt considering they immediately added him to fire emblem heroes as well

Why is Soraya Montenegro the infirmary nurse?

Is there a garden recipe guide yet? Also is mortal servant better than Enlighten one?

tfw only one cute and funny character after timeskip

No it really isn't. Mortal Savant is trash

Anyone got a list on how to get stat modifying herbs? My units have been pretty RNG fucked so far, to the point where every fucker in the first timeskip map doubled a good portion of my units.

Jungle outfit blew me away after the timeskip seeing it for the first time.

This is all I was able to find but I can confirm that STR and MAG seem to be correct
Purple Flower Seed +1 Str
Green Flower Seed +1 Dex
Yellow Flower Seed +1 Mag
Blue Flower Seed +1 HP
Red Flower Seed +1 Res
White Flower Seed +1 Charm
Pale-Blue Flower Seed +1 Spd

If you get her to a 3rd tier class most have a 17 are base
You also probably failed on getting deathblow from brigand so you have to make due

Where do I find the two-toned whetstone for Catherine/Shamir?

Attached: 1535602186286.png (674x560, 694K)

So do swords become trash late game? Cause no other master class besides MS has swordfaire.
You gotta find an item and start a trade combo al a OOT.

Ingrid no!

Attached: Ingrid no!.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

just keep swordmasters as swordmasters, they're plenty good enough

wait is that it? what about b support

Masterclases are a meme aside from War Master, Gremory and Wyvern Lord. You're better off as Swordmaster

most potential savants would be better staying as swordmasters for better stats (besides mov) and the sword crit passive. astra is ass.
the sad fact is that reason is especially shitty to invest in, since levin swords are repairable with an infinite resource from the dark trader, and they're 1-3.
besides that, swords have no Tempest Blade/Tomahawk equivalent in this game, and no master class mounties, so yes, they suck.

Mercie is gonna use her as her make up doll. It's cute though since she's a poorfag

>The chad Lysithea vs The virgin Desu Knight

Absolutely

You can dab on the fucker all 5 or 6 times without even breaking a sweat but BK is literally invincible and unbeatable until you get him and Ike in a room alone together with Ragnell

>he doesn't know

It's literally one long trade quest

Look around and eventually you'll find a thing, which you'll trade around to almost the entire monastery

What kind of should should I instruct Petra in? Is it even worth using brawling weapons on female units since they don't get a brawler equivalent?

You’d go brigand for deathblow anyways, but no war master hurts because that’s 5 less damage and 20 less crit. Turn her into a wyvern.

Petra is meant to be either an Assassin, a Swordmaster or one of the 2 Fliers.

yikes

i assume you mean skill
either just sword and make her a dank ass swordmaster or get flying/lance for falcon knight

as long as you stay away from meme classes like savant or the master knights you cant fuck her up

Attached: 1561486800595.jpg (1280x1468, 365K)

He'd be better if Lysithea couldn't delete him by Chapter 6

Know what?

Petra shines in the Swordmaster route or Pegasus Knight route

I made her into an assassin, is Lethality good in this game?

She gets physic.

How do I know which ones are "meme classes"?

i told you. Mortal savant, dark knight, holy knight and great knight

Fucking lmao, does Dimitri not mind jokes about his eyesight?

Attached: I have problems eyeballing such things.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

He laughs at Alois's dad jokes

Guess I know what I'm doing next after finishing BL.

top kek
Does he have the same dialog pre-time skip?

I don't know, I haven't tried

A DLC that locks units to lvl 1 but allows you to reclass without levels being a requirement would be a good addition. Yay or nay?

I assume yes, everyone had the exact same cooking dialogue that I remember after timeskip but I havent played BL yet to know for sure in his case.

Have fun getting killed by any unit because you get hit twice because your units have no fucking speed.

Anime

Ashe bodied Edelgard in the final fight as a bow knight with brave bow.

How would you write a Golden Route without making it too stupid?

No. They would just fucking die to everything.

Look at the color of the stat, it's capped because she's in that knight class. Learn fire emblem noob

It's blue because it received a buff, probably from cooking or a battalion.
That sure backfired pretty badly huh?

got you

>Claude died on the way back to his home continent
Judith was suicidal on that one map, does anything change if you can somehow save her in BL?

>I actually tried to get Dimitri and Marianne together, and whilst both were closest allies to one another, this ending still took place. I don't know if certain characters override other pairings.
Same, I guess the early game fighting together really impacted the final rating. I was a bit surprised with some of the endings that I got, I wonder if they'd be different if I chose someone else to give the ring to.

I got 2 stat items for saving both her and Hilda.

She's not Albino, she just has crest aids, that's why she has white hair like Edelgard

And the only cure is byleth dick?

What's this?

Or Claude dick.

It's the best and easiest cure since he has god dick, but others help her out

The Father of Crestology is always looking for cute, young women as apprentices.

dorothea?

>Entire thread complaining about how easy the game is
Lunatic can't fix anything when the endgame in hard is already >you oneshot the enemy or you get oneshot
Might as well just add a whole level 1 mode and remove some points from the post-timeskip maps

>she's only so OP because of a staff that any mage can equip

Wowee

>War
>Dark Spike
>Luna

>Byleth
Most likely cures her with his goddess infused cum. No joke

>Claude
Travels the world and finds a cure in a forgein country

>Linhardt or Hanneman
Cure her with SCIENCE

and her stats and spells and the fact that only gloucester crestbearers get aegis and pavise.
at least you tried to be smart.

She also has the highest Mag growth in the game and just about the best spell list to boot

Maybe but I was under the assumption that the closest allies tab was an indication of how high they are on each others list. Hell, I even redid the final battle and had Marianne and Dimitri with each other gaining support points as much as possible. I was a bit gutted though because I wanted to marry Marianne but Dimitri is a good lad, I loved their supports and he deserved the best but he ended up getting paired with Dedue which was just as good

dorothea is an insane offensive dancer

>or get one shot
What? My leonie, if she somehow got hit by an archer, could survive fucking archers as a peg. My raph took zero damage from physical classes and could tank 2-3 mages. This is just a few examples, lysithea was the only one ever seriously at risk.

And when you first talk to her and lots of little side notes throughout the story, you're literally just her old boyfriend's replacement not you. When you're hugging her she's thinking of him, when you're fucking she's thinking of him, she'll probably name her kid after him and say it's her dad's name, not mentioning that she used to call him daddy. Fuck that bitch

Attached: 1536897304362.png (478x456, 407K)

>cunnies
based and cunnypilled

Attached: 1561142802073.jpg (404x489, 48K)

Whats wrong with great knight. Isnt it just an upgrade

It does, I just tried it. Much funnier post skip.

they get less move than paladin but theyre tanky (and slow) as fuck

To Fortress Knight, which is shit, literally any other horse class is better.

>Anti Res spell
>Anti horse spell
>Anti beasts spell
>Speed debuff spell
>Warp
>Nosferatu
>60% Spd and Mag growth
>Pavise and Aegis for free from her Staff
>Mastermind
>Can make amazing use of the Cursed Sword with Soulblade

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>the smart and funny cunny
Lysithea

>the shy and shunny cunny
Bernie

>the wholesome and yummy cunny
Annette

>the ancient and loving cunny
Flayn

CHOOSE YOUR CUNNY

All 4 please

Attached: 1556118924751.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>has no connection to the other characters
>stupid design and voice
>terrible unit with shit growths
>is a 5th male unit for no reason meaning that Blue Lions is the only house not to have 4 males:4 females

I hate this freckled fuck

Attached: Ashe_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 754K)

All shit

Lysithea is 21 years old and a mature adult who is taller than Hitlergard, she is NOT cunny.

Change his gender without changing anything else and Ashe instantly becomes relevant.

Sothis, the pocket cunny

What's a good class for Leonie?

What’s the matter user, don’t like getting free lockpicks? I bet you used volke over sothe.

>No connection

He has a connection to one the main plot missions

>see pic related memed before playing the game
>decide to pick Empire and get her on my team
>keep her alive the whole game
>currently right at the end of the game with her as a Bowknight
>by far and away the weakest, most useless character in my party
Thanks, faggots

Attached: 10122.png (600x315, 154K)

Peg and Wyvern. like everyone else, really compliments her growths too.

The game dumps chest keys and door keys in your lap.

why are there billions of animals its literally hogwarts

Radiant Dawn still did the best when it comes to balance after the stat numbers start going over 30. All these skills, combat arts, gambits, bowrange +1/2 and mages having a dozen spells available that replenish for free every map kinda gives the player too many options.

Every squad has one unit that just has shit growths. Bernie is Beagle's.

Is Annette Blue Lion's jobber? Or have I just been RNG screwed? The number of times I've heard "aw, this stinks" at her level up screen is a problem.

I didn't like his voice much either at first, but I grew more accustomed to it after I started to hear his crit line in every other fight

Her mag growth is fine but she has abysmal speed and defense growths which means she dies immediately to everything, plus her spell list is one of the worst in the game for characters who are statted to be mages.

RNG. She's second to Lysithea in walking nuke terms.

Ashe is the BL's jobber, GD has Ignatz, you are just unlucky dude.

>the BL's jobber
For me, it was Sylvain.

Ashe is. I had multiple shit growths on him but he ended up being a crit god because I kept him on Sniper for dex growths.

Don't go Cavmeme with Sylvain, it will tank his speed and he will become shit.

Speed is a problem, defense is actually okay for a mage.

I figured, though Ashe is actually doing pretty well as an archer. That might be because bowrange +1 is busted OP, though.

Is it even possible to gain less than 2 stats in a level up in this game? I have played for like 60 hours now and have not seen it happen once.

Attached: 1545038416857.gif (480x320, 476K)

For me it's Hilda.

Yes, I can't remember which but one of the church recruits had 0. Might have been Catherine.

I'll take Lysithea's cunny.

Attached: 1547015121753.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Use Shamir and you'll get used to 1-2 stats level ups.

So basically student characters are not allowed to get less than 2 stat ups then?

Attached: 1542162370261.png (390x493, 214K)

The first time I used Shamir I got absolutely nothing

Bernie cunny

Attached: 1555709949125.png (243x321, 160K)

Up to RNGesus, pretty sure Ashe and Ignatz could pull it off with their shit tier growths.

Do I keep Flayn in Edelgard route? I'm assuming not.

Shes memed because shes a cute neet that gets bullied by edelgard. She is one of the worst units in the game however

>She is one of the worst units in the game however
Which is a shame because she gets Pass.

>He wasn't to use nothing but swords again
Naw senpai, it's 2019 let me choose my characters weapons gender

Paladin. She learns a fair amount of healing spells and is good with a spear