FIVE. YEARS

FIVE. YEARS.

Attached: 1696BEE2-42E6-403C-BC4E-066CCA64F33D.jpg (1242x1190, 236K)

Did they really date for that long? Wow!

There's a joke about five years here but I can't find it.

Felts like it was only yester

I want to go back

Attached: 1538242268080.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Fuck. I remember the early threads about it here. The reception was generally pretty good. Bunch of people crowding into user streams to see if anyone could finish the final night. Fun times.

Yeah, I remember recommending it to my friend as a weirdo niche horror game, then it fucking exploded like a week later.

Honestly, the first game wasn't half bad.

I remember when Yea Forums had unironic discussion threads about it
then it got popular and we became contrarian about it as always

fnaf 2 was pretty good after that the series became gay

Attached: god is crying.jpg (162x213, 31K)

I haven't played any of them but none of them seem outright bad, just stale after a while. Desolate Hope is really cool and the Freddy RPG seems neat too. It's really just the fanbase that makes FNAF so shit, the games are pretty inoffensive and Scott seems like a cool guy that just wants to make everyone happy.

It's more interesting to talk about niche things here anyway. Once something explodes in popularity, it gets talked to death everywhere and rapidly wears out its welcome.

Great, five years of this cashcow. Now when is The Desolate Abandon (a sequel to a game that came out 7 years ago, in a franchise which started with a game that came out 12 years ago) going to come out?

Attached: rage.png (427x203, 105K)

>came out on my birthday
huh

>Fnaf was released 5 years ago

Attached: 1559623343112.jpg (1077x772, 343K)

It's fun seeing Yea Forums in real time praise and suck the dick of FNAF and then instantly declare it "cancerous shit that was never good" when it got popular a week later. Yea Forumsaggots are the pettiest, cattiest sissy w8 bois in all of the internet, even worse than the literal gossipy holes of /cgl/.

1>4>SL>3>2

And to think for five years the only thing scott had to do was become the master ruse master and destroy every theory that came out of the franchise with each new game.

>weight boys
Dumb nigger

The 1st game is the best for simplicity and lore. It wasn't a centerpiece of the game and felt like an Easter egg to uncover the multiple, random newspapers to find out what was really going on.

The 2nd game was the best for raw gameplay and adding the most to the series. Mangle and Puppet designs are goat and have been kept this whole time.

The 3rd game (and later Ultimate Custom Night) was the best design wise; cameras and sound makers meant the cameras were actually useful, only one animatronic made it feel like a real test of keeping track with and manipulating the AI, and having a few extra things to manage kept the above task from being too easy.

Attached: animal people party red dress girl.jpg (750x600, 99K)

what do you think about 4, sl, and pizzeria sim?