Activision confirmed they're remastering OTHER franchises

What old franchises should they remaster?

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x629, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Activision_Blizzard_franchises
youtube.com/watch?v=CiRNMXDpnm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What other franchises do they have?

>Activision

Yup, I'm thinking it's time

Attached: Pitfall!_Coverart.png (252x327, 155K)

Hexen/heretic

who owns ape escape right now
that's what i really want remastered

Attached: 1503643107456.jpg (480x461, 30K)

sony, maybe after the medievil remake
if they really announce that ape escape threads on Yea Forums would go worse, you know why

Sony

Hopefully none, they already fucked up Spyro and Crash.

Source?

Probably more of Blizzard's games or their old Atari stuff.

Spyro I can understand, but what's wrong with Crash?

Tony Hawk

They released a wide range of older games: Quake, Battlezone, Heretic, Tenchu, Tony Hawk, X-Men, Spiderman, Wolfenstein, The Movies, Gun, Guitar Hero, Ultimate Alliance, Prototype

They had a pretty bad split with Tony after THPS 5 as Tony actually played the games and he wasn't happy with the final product. Guitar Hero Live was a flop. Quake and Wolf are now Bethesda IP's. The Movies is a Microsoft IP now. They already remastered Prototype 1&2. There's not much they can go off other than old Blizzard IP. Wouldn't mind to see that Cuh-Rayze Wolverine game back. That was fun as fuck and its sad Raven are now a COD factory because it didn't do great (Game was so good even Hugh Jackman and Liev Schieber said it was the Wolverine story they wanted to make than the PG-13 mess Wolverine Origins the film was)

>Hugh and Liev preferred the game over their movie

Now that'a actually funny. And believable.

tony hawk pro skater 2 and underground 1 remaster would be the nut. especially if a switch version ran at a steady fps. all through high school we would pass around a hacked psp and play pro skater psx eboots

When are we getting revivals of 2600 era franchises like Adventure, Yar's Revenge, and Berzerk?

If they get the original Neversoft guys back and do a collection of Tony Hawks Underground 1&2 and American Wasteland i will fucking buy it

Modern pitfall is just uncharted clone in the florida everglades.

Uncharted does t have any real platforming. It's just the same generic gunplay as every other ots action shooter

Ape Escape.

SWAT 4 REMASTER HERE WE COME BOYS

fucking nothing
make new games

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Activision_Blizzard_franchises

Seems like the only games they could realistically remaster are

>King's Quest
>Diablo 1 or 2
>Warcraft 1 to 3
>Heretic or Hexen
>Empire Earth
>SWAT
>Older Call of Duty titles

My money is on a remaster of Warcraft 1 to 3

Warcraft 3 is already happening

Prototype and then a sequel with Alex still the protagonist

>remasters
They're remakes. Remasters would imply they used the source code from the original version, which isn't the case for either of them.

>Tenchu
I'd like this one

None, fuck remasters. Make new games you creatively bankrupt money hungry jews

Black Ops 4 Zombies has the same premise as Pitfall

Why don't they just make sequels?

just play THUGPRO man

>which other games should get bastardized by microtransactions?
fuck off

This. Maybe give Raven something to do other than churn out CoD DLC.

No love for Vigilante 8?

>SWAT, who got the rights to it, i be down with an full remake with a 4 player co-op vs Ai game

Please let it be unholy war.

Attached: 850AEA9F-EAB7-4641-9B4F-0F5DDFE7EEA7.jpg (985x1000, 160K)

Wolverine

youtube.com/watch?v=CiRNMXDpnm4

Did anyone give a shit about Spyro? I don't recall a single thread on Yea Forums about the remaster

What is the fucking point of 1:1 remakes? And that is what these are, despite the box claiming otherwise. None of the original game code was used, that's why his jumping is all fucked.

You arent getting the game you are nostalgic for. And you arent getting anything new. You are just getting some assholes copied homework.

I don't know, but all of their remakes have sucked ass so far so I'm not sure if I want them too.

Aesthetics, collision boxes. Zero improved performance despite being fucking 2019.

>Remaster
>Remaster
>Remaster
I'm so fucking tired of people being in this reactionary nostalgia phase. It's so fucking tiring.

DJ HERO BABY LETS GO

Cal of Duty.

Hopefully they remake 4

This. All of these remasters are just butchering games you remember while offering nothing new.

Nightmare Creatures

That already happened user.

It's what fucking popularized soul souless in here, where have you been?

I legitimately assume it's Simpsons H&R

When?

They should remaster their own company into something half-decent.

The Transformers Cybertron duology (War For and Fall Of)

Driver series.