marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
liveleak.com/view?i=7a3_1515859267
youtube.com/watch?v=GpXV9IN22gw
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
youtu.be/1hShfVRUws4
youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=gS2J-9N0FYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your right, it is possible. who could argue with this new evidence.

Why does this keep getting posted? You ok user?

golem get ye gone

It is, Nate just was just into it.

Attached: meh.png (226x291, 102K)

Nathan's just a pussy ass bitch. I would've smacked that hole within an inch of her life
[spoiler then piss on her feet to assert dominance[/spoiler]

I thought Nathan Drake was tall, why is he so short here?

A strong criticism of feminism is its focus on judging women on their ability to imitate men. Rather than women being strong on their own terms, women are expected to beat men at being a man.

This criticism was identified decades ago and it's still true today.

she's 9'2"

Yep, that's a totally original OP.

1) A black belt girl could massacre any untrained person;
2) We're also talking about a videogame.

Drake is just a weak fuck, only reason his ass got handed to him. People making these games are bitch made so those are the only characters they can make.

The Sony poster is unironically insane. He genuinely takes consolewars seriously and will simultaneously defend Sony to death while also shitting on things he disagrees with from it.

You don't need to be particularly well trained in unarmed combat to easily outclass a stronger non-trained person.

She should've tied up Elena and raped her husband right in front of her.

Attached: mfw male-netorare.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

Yeah dude, a 5'6 black belt in BJJ can totally take on a 6'5 body builder

I bet she could beat you up too OP

How does she fit through doors?

Of course they can.
Body builders in particular are immobile as fuck and their muscles are for show rather than for use. If you'd said a crossfit champion, maybe you'd have had a point.

That said, BJJ is kind of a meme.

She's built like Ronda Rousey, dude. It's not within the realms of impossible that with comparable training, that she could put Drake through a bookshelf

An extra foot of height and 50+ pounds is still going to give you a ridiculous advantage in a fight

>can climb completely flat, vertical surfaces while wearing 60+ pounds of gear
>can sprint endlessly
>can fall from a vehicle moving at almost 40-100mph and walk it off
>snapped a T-Rex's neck
>weak
No

>he thinks raw muscles is the same as well-executed techniques.

I just want Naughty Dog to make fun, quirky platformers again.
I've had enough of emotional, depressing, "realistic" action.

That's pretty unlikely, user
Even if he has technique, shit is just insurmountable for grapples and many blows are worthless due to the weight gap. Maybe if he got lucky on a strike?

It butthurt virgin /pol/acks

marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

Attached: 1563155663672.jpg (540x720, 33K)

you do know technique is still a thing, and especially effective against someone who isnt an MMA fighter?

agreed, I agree so hard.

Not if you don't know how to fight.
Particularly against someone using your weight and lack of coordination against you. As a BJJ fighter would.

Can a 5'6 BB in BJJ take on a 6'0 (with denser, more powerful muscles) BB in BJJ?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: image.jpg (236x227, 9K)

Against a guy like that, a BJJ fighter would sure focus on making him lose balance.

>using your weight against you
That's going to be a lot harder with someone who weighs that much more than you, it's not going to magically let you throw someone around. The extra reach alone of someone a foot taller than you is going to make it way harder for you to do anything.

Does anyone have that webm where she's challenging sam and nathan to a fight and they both pick her up and slam her down into unconsciousness

This. Side steps and using their mass and momentum against them. Alternatively, duck before they throw a punch, let them get their hand stuck in the wall, and then unleash a barrage upon them while they're immobilized. Save some stamina to dodge again when they inevitably free themselves and get ready to repeat the process 2 or 3 times

>body builder
ezpz liveleak.com/view?i=7a3_1515859267

You're vastly underrating just how important weight is in a fight. If a nigga is 50-100 pounds heavier, it's an insane uphill struggle for the small dude. Every single move and motion he makes against him will significantly have far less impact, if any.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpXV9IN22gw

If you're a highly trained female combat athlete, you can take on an untrained average guy pretty easily.
Drake isn't really your average guy, though.

>let them get their hand stuck in the wall, and then unleash a barrage upon them while they're immobilized

Attached: UnfortunateFriendlyDikdik-size_restricted[1].gif (250x250, 205K)

I didn't say it'd be EASY. I said he could take him on. Again, provided the body builder in this example was untrained in combat.

Attached: now thats a fact.jpg (434x676, 151K)

BIG BLACK LABIA

Great, now I'm hungry.

Attached: nowthatsafact.jpg (434x676, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
women are weaker than man

NO WOMAN could EVER beat a MAN in a FIGHT

this isn't what feminism is about, it's what people who don't know anything about feminism call it.

Feminism means different things to different people. There are definitely feminists who think what the other poster said.

He doesn't really look like he's uncomfortable.

Reality can be a hard pill to swallow.
But, women should be revered and admired for being able to carry, birth and raise children.
Womanly virtues are not weaknesses. I wish more modern women would realize this.
You don't have to be men. Men already are men. Be women.

Attached: now thats a fat.jpg (434x676, 195K)

Attached: now thats a fat.jpg (434x676, 195K)

Why do people complain so much about this shit? She knows how to fight, neither Nate nor his brother know so obviously she beat them up.
In The Lost Legacy you play as a girl who fights big dudes, can get punched multiples times without dying and absolutely nobody complained. That's much more unrealistic because Nadine doesn't get hit once in U4 except with the superman punch, now THAT was bullshit but once again nobody seems to care.

this woman should have prize in being woman

Wut...? I have never trained in fighting. Im also skinny and short. No woman with any amount of training can beat me in a fight.

Not the dude from the games no. I haven't even played them but I've seen enough to know he would beat pretty much any women on the planet.

Cyborg, Nunes and Valentina would break 80% of men. 100% of skinny, short, untrained, vidya virgins

they were for thousands of years but now suddenly men want to be women and women want to be man, good luck erasing thousands of years of evolution within a span of small time frame, but hey, more power to them

next you'll tell me you don't suck cock because this is another repost

he literally takes down entire armies of special forces in the games with hand to hand combat and guns but no you are not allowed to fight nadine instead all the fights are shitty cutscenes because she is A STRONG BLACK WOMAN

youtu.be/1hShfVRUws4
>retards still falling for the "knowing how to fight is more important than size" meme

We've had sex and gender norms since before we were even human. This goes deeper than our humanity.

Mango, MANGO XD

>She knows how to fight, neither Nate nor his brother know so obviously she beat them up.
that's not how it works, knowing how to fight doesn't mean you can suddenly overpower grown men

>gender and sex
same shit

youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig
lmao wrong link

ctrl+s is your friend

Attached: Nathan Drake being beat up.webm (940x529, 1.61M)

Not post the realistic one.

She gets a "boss fight". Problem is all Uncharted boss fights are garbage and either have a puzzle to solve, a bullet sponge to fuck up, or are glorified playable cinematics. And then she shrugs off being bodyslammed through a wood floor to stone.

jesus fucking christ who plays this garbage?

now*

PS4 basedboys

>Implying a cave divey boy could stand a chance against the leader of a paramilitary group in a fight
Did you actually play the game user?

Attached: 1559471027130.png (2000x2079, 2.11M)

>implying a fucking woman would be the leader of a PMC
>implying a leader position suddenly makes you strong like you leveled up in some RPG
mental gymnastics

I'm sorry women rejected you all your life, buddy. But that's no reason to hate them.

>Implying that leaders of a paramilitary group actively in the field don't go through rigorous hand combat training

Try again fag

Attached: 1550036985003.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

Supernatural elements user. I find it hard to believe pirates would even work together to create that city.

Attached: inreality.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

>combat training makes you unnaturally stronger
have sex, incel

she isn't even muscular, yet she can overpower a guy that has the strength to climb mountains

>implying strength is the only determining factor in a fight
Must be your repressed memories of being bullied in school obscuring this fact, but strength is just one of many factors that determine how well you do in a fight. Combat training plays a much bigger role and explains how Nadine is able to literally fuck up the Drake brothers. You should know this fag.

Attached: 1514820807735.jpg (234x250, 11K)

women don't know how to fi-

Attached: 5555.jpg (800x420, 62K)

an afternoon of boxing lessons can severely close the gap for the untrained person. Just knowing the proper positioning of the feet to throw a jab or hook is all it takes for the trained person to get fucked up.

damn this is some sad fucking projection. the woman is literally pinning nathan down with raw force, keep coping

Drake was 100% confident he could kick her ass. If he feared for his life, he would have smashed her face through concrete.

>t. eternal "MUH HUMAN NATURE" poster
okay retard, u do realize that small time frame also includes how we managed to develop language, computers, swap from hunter gatherers to agrarians to our current near sedentary life style, oh and also go to the fucking moon. imagine being this ignorant of progress

Guns are different than brute strength but I will 1000% agree they are the best force equalizer we've ever made

>marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
>Tennis
WOW YOU SURE BTFO'D THAT user

doesn't he break out of the hold in the next second?

>Knowing how to fight doesn't mean you can suddenly overpower ANYONE
Yes, yes it does you fucking idiot. Someone who's far more knowledge in grappling and movement will absolutely and utterly fucking destroy someone, even if they're 285lbs of pure muscle and 6'5.

No, no it doesn't you fucking idiot
see he can't even get close because of the superior size and strength

>The best MMA fighters, Boxers, and Olympic wrestlers in the world have all had greater mobility then their opponents
Literal years and thousands of matches prove you wrong, you uneducated faggot fuck.
Also
>Look, in this friendly spar where literally no one is taking it even 1/99th seriously the smaller guy can't touch him!

post said matches my dude, I'm the only one with supporting evidence so far

The problem isn't that Drake got beaten up, it's that he's getting overpowered.
With the proper setup and/or techniques, someone with less strength like a woman can win a fight. It's not a powerlevel thing. But almost no woman on the planet would overpower a pretty strong guy like Nate. Especially not a woman built like Nadine.

Imagine being a grown fucking man (actually, probably a woman) and thinking that training hard enough would let a smaller, weaker and lighter opponent beat a 7ft musclebound giant.

Attached: 5d3fafdc837a317d56b2496cbd329f2f6d15db1033b852ba32e23b97b3df96bb.jpg (399x384, 19K)

also, I have to remind you that she beat out TWO fully grown men by physically overpowering them. that has nothing to do with technique or shit like that, it's raw strength

what does she eat?

There's holds and techniques that make it possible. You pull someones arm up their back and push their head down that severely weakens their position. And I'm assuming there's stronger holds than that.

>everytime Nate encounters the Strong Black Woman™ she beats him up to near death
>player can't counter her attacks or hit her
>later in the game she meets him again and she's about to kill him
>Nate tels his brother to not shoot her
Bravo Neil Druckmann for turning a hero like Nate into a fucking loser.

Holds can do wonder but require proper setup. Which is why I said proper setup and techniques can win you a fight.

This wasn't proper setup. Several times during the fights, Nadine just overpowers both Drake brothers like it's easy, which creates the disbelief. Then you never get to actually get her back which creates a bit of frustration.

>Drink your sòy

I might have bought Uncharted 4. Now? nope. Nuh-uh
My money is staying in my pocket
Sowwwieeee Naughty Dog. Too bad. Bye bye now. Bye bye

>I just want Naughty Dog to make fun, quirky platformers again.
Friendly reminder that since Neil Druckmann took over the company he has banned the word "fun" (and he also treated Amy Hennig like shit).

Der juden is gonna kill the company

These scene embodies everything that’s wrong with this farcical heap of bullshit franchise: sure that chick could be a badass, but she lasted way too fucking long against Nate, a man, who has killed 35,000 guerrillas, militia, and mercenaries in his time, not to mention how many cliffs he’s scaled and how many times he’s been two inches from death. Completely preposterous some BITCH could hold her own with him.
It’s EQUALLY preposterous that, having been through all that, Nate would have such a faggy wise-cracking PG-rated middle school teacher of a personality.
What a bad joke. Fuck naughty dog, fuck anyone who likes these heap of shit games, and most of all fuck jannies.

Gorillas are stronger than gumans user

kek

>She gets a "boss fight". Problem is all Uncharted boss fights are garbage
The difference between Nadine and the previous bosses is that you can't hit her or counter her attacks. Worse, at the end of the game she gets to leave the island. No one tries to stop her or kill her.
The main antagonist gets killed in a dumb way, even if he literally did nothing wrong.

This is the gayest post i've read all week. Don't even care about uncharted, this post is just maximum gay.
>sowwwieeeee
what the fuck were you thinking?

Nate's just into kinky shit

Attached: feminist fantasy.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

lmfao

Shit up faggot I’m completely serious. There MIGHT’VE been a decent game to be had with this franchise but ND shit the fucking bed with their god awful writing and decision to make everything some bad over-the-top joke while simultaneously trying to be a serious action shooter. It’s the gayest franchise on the market.

Correct. Women are inferior to men in every single way.

For some reason, that webm reminds me of the prostitute scene in Rat Race.

youtube.com/watch?v=gS2J-9N0FYU

>that thud when you take a massive shit

i wanted to make the gayest post imaginable and i thank you for confirmed my success

People defending this have you actually played the previous 3 games and seen the absolutely inhuman feats Drake has pulled off?

Oh shit, it's Batman

>the leader of a paramilitary group in a fight
Nate is demonstrably higher in the food chain than PMC pussies

>duck before they throw a punch
>they don't throw it because they can see you duck and kick you in your manlet head instead

Attached: 1565214861421.webm (520x292, 1.96M)

Reminder that Lara Croft (even NuLara) could do this to prime Drake and no one would complain either

it's not about realism necessarily. you're supposed to be playing a badass adventurer and when your avatar gets beaten by some woman you could beat up irl, how do you expect people to like that?

Attached: 1548365391816.jpg (923x713, 62K)

most of these techniques dont work if the guy is double your weight

thats not ducking before the punch. thats ducking during the punch

I'm still wondering how the hand is getting stuck. Is he punching through a brick wall or something?
I wouldn't want to fight a guy like that.

wrong he's literally already shooting for the legs before the right punch is thrown LOL

Most people aren't misogynistic incels like you

>most

Well there you go

thats even worse kek
yeah the others work if you are lucky. you cant beat a guy like that if he can easily lift you up. the only thing that helps here is being the first one to hit a few good punches to his face and hope it does something. if not you are better off running

Ronda Rousey’s striking is awful. Drake could fuck her up as long as he can keep his distance.

Hot

Based

>Bodybuilders
>Immobile
You don't know shit martial art fag

>not baiting their charge attack, dodge, then take of half their hp when they are stunned after running headfirst into a wall
do you even fight?

I still can't believe that there are people who think that Uncharted 4 was a good game.

It's a "deconstruction" (destruction) of the franchise. Druckmann never liked the series.

>Play as a character that regularly beats the shit out of trained PMCs by the dozen and has incredible athleticism to scale incredibly heights and navigate ruins/cityscapes.
>Gets straight up overpowered in a fight from a literal fucking who chick for mere plot convenience in a sequence that makes him look so uncharacteristically weak and incompetent.
>It’s not stupid or jarring at all - you’re an incel lmao.

Pathetic.

This looks more like he’s not even trying to hit her or resist too hard. She’s literally raining blows on him while he just half heartedly tries to push her off. Maybe Drake just likes being dommed.

fuck I miss all the threads about this when U4 came out. never seen so many triggered anons.

Attached: 1560487792444.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>wow, this game is retarded
>"lol u mad??"
epic

bystander-pilled

Has Lara overpowered physical fit trained men in her games?

The dick has over 8000 nerves, and it's still not as sensitive as it's owner on the internet.

>admitting you're a woman
the clit has 8000, the foreskin alone has over 20000 nerve endings

Naughty dog protags are manlets

Attached: 40075636.jpg (1334x750, 148K)

so this is the power of the PS4.... woah

I see you're a penis expert as well

>Drake doesn't want to hit a woman
>sees no threat, lets her push him a bit
>gets away alive and well
What Yea Forums sees
>Superman destroyed by a little girl in a fight
>was fighting like existence of the world depended on the outcome
>left the battle almost dead

>A rank 300 male Tennis player beat both the Williams sisters in straight sets and said they played like rank 600 players
I guess reality is just misogynistic

Attached: laughingredjumperman.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

I think he is enjoying that which explains why he doesn't fight back but pretends to do so.

Did he give her the relic?

I only heard about rank 200 that said he was using techniques not often used by women.

Well yeah, you kill an ogre in the remake with a climbing axe

Stay eternally butthurt my guy

that literally changes nothing about the essential nature of man and woman you fucking retard

God she's ugly. Imagine how bad she smells when she's sweaty. No "haha."

>held gun once
>shoot a deer
>able to take on the whole nazi army

Attached: wolfenstein-1180701-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 92K)

this unironically

Attached: chrome_LTe7edm01k.png (618x684, 193K)

>women are this strong
>we still have constant reminders not to hit women
Why are women such a privileged bully class bros?

Attached: brendan.jpg (665x1000, 78K)

>mom said it's my turn to kill WHITEASS FASCIST NAZI PIGS

The White man at the end of times

Attached: file.png (164x204, 46K)

>any untrained person;
you mean, Drake?

lmao those animations

***No STATISTICALLY AVERAGE WOMAN could EVER beat a STATISTICALLY AVERAGE MAN in a fight
but a female kickboxer would lay out your flabby nerd ass in a heartbeat.

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

>the west is still portraying blacks as violent
Based

Attached: 1549457336297.png (467x541, 267K)

but in the end she wasn't even a threat for the characters, they don't even bother to kill her, she just leave.

>throughout the whole game, blood sprays and there's a screen effect when you get punched by the male enemies
>you're getting full on hammered on by this woman and there's literally 0 blood nor visual queue
Drake wasn't to weak to fight back, he's just so disinterested that he can't muster the adrenaline to be bothered

Attached: 1436927829463.jpg (227x220, 8K)

Even a female chimp is many times stronger than a human

>Nathan Drake
>the man who single handedly toppled like 3+ evil organizations
>not skilled in hand-to-hand combat

>lanklets BTFO
>christcucks BTFO
>slavshitters BTFO
how can one video be so based

cope harder, drone

Wasn’t Nathan climbing all night I always took it like he was tired and he still hits her a couple times.

(((Made up Statistics)))
Found the socialist