It's very sad that there are no other games that can give you the same vibe and experience as Deus ex and System shock 2

It's very sad that there are no other games that can give you the same vibe and experience as Deus ex and System shock 2

Attached: deus ex.jpg (616x353, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgIE6Pb_MFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prey, deus ex sequels, dishonoreds, dead space(really, one of best scifi out there), actually surge, doom(16) industrial design parts
you are just drunk on nostalgia and can't adapt.

I have played preyed and it's definitely doesn't feel the same

The music really sets the tone for both games.

>In an alternate timeline, Daikatana was a god-tier game that was way ahead of its time, while Deus Ex nearly killed Ion Storm

The game is pretty boring and super outdated to be desu with you.

Attached: 6910_20180401071615_1.png (1600x1024, 839K)

>deus ex sequels
not really but those are in there own area escpecially human revolution

VtMB

Pretty much any game has the potential to be made today, but better. not that that has actually happened. Everything is designed by committee now with hundreds of people working on the games with no real voice. Any new idea will be compromised, and all the games that have a chance to be groundbreaking will turn into some open-world farce in an empty sandbox where everything is controlled and your character takes 5 minutes to make a 180-degree turn because they had to mocap some Hollywood actor.

Vtmb is shit after Hollywood

Bioshock 1|2 is very system shock 2 in terms of gameplay

Theres 5 trillion games not designed by committee and theres 5 billions that let you crawl through a vent or go guns blazing or use tranq or lethal. Everything Desu Sex has done has been redone better.
Hitman offers choices
MGS offers variety
Dishonored offers vents and tricks
My balls offer sweaty musk

>MGS does anything better than Deus Ex
fucking wretched taste tbqhfam

VTMB, Alpha Protocol and the first Witcher, to a degree. Other than that, there's nothing.

Prey can.

How about a game that offers all of those, better?
It's been 20 years, shouldn't be that hard.

Story isn't as good. Not as many layers

>Alpha Protocol
Disagree on that one. The game has no exploration. Doesn't feel anything like something like Deus Ex. It feels like an expanded Splinter Cell Double Agent.

From what I remember, it has lots of alternate routes. Deus Ex wasn't exactly some huge open world either.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgIE6Pb_MFE

Been replaying it recently and nothing quite hits that level of comfy as reaching Hell's Kitchen, while NYC Streets plays while being told to "Stay outta the Ton bro...bad shit's goin' down"

Attached: jc.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

In an alternate timeline Ion Storm owns half of the world's economy via non-gaming subsidiaries because both of those and Dominion were impeccable masterpieces.

My favourite part about Deus ex is that you can destroy doors if you are strong enough or with explosives.

One of the advantages of having the sniper rifle no matter which play style you've chosen is to silently demolish any destructible door (including safe doors) whenever you wish.

Prey is system shock 2 on steroids.

The durability system is so good.

Is he... hiding behind the chair?

first off, dishonores is harry potter tier trash and you should go fuck yourself with a rusty dildo.

Oh really? Didn't know that, I only used GEP gun, LAMs or dragon sword with combat strength.

Maxed sniper rifle deals enormous damage. Not quite enough to easily take out military bots, especially the heavy ones, but everything else dies in like two shots, armoured or no. But if you're only taking the SR as a heavy duty lockpick you're naturally not going to invest any mods into it (besides a silencer).

Is it my memory or was the regular sword better at destroying doors than the dragon's tooth?