Never should have come here!

Never should have come here!

Attached: skyrim bandit.jpg (636x699, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11932
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50292/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of*

Attached: reaction21.jpg (189x143, 4K)

should of*

And who in their right mind is going to stop me?

Attached: baseball bat george.png (500x375, 299K)

what do you want, Breton trash?

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What was the point of giving them a chance to "surrender" if they stand up and try to kill you 100% of the time a few seconds later?

Is Yea Forums actually this retarded or did I get trolled?

Arrrr

Never should of come here
Never should of played that game
Never should of dropped out
Never should of become NEET
Never should of let her walk away
Never should of found Yea Forums
Never should of come here

To stimulate modders

Lurk more you t_d immigrant

modders will fix it

You picked the wrong day to get lost, friend

>attacks you when wearing full ebony/daedric/Dragonbone
Why didn't Shitthesda put in some sort of intimidation feature where bandits don't attack unless thry have something that can do damage to the liated heavy armor?

Attached: 1564635973200.png (700x583, 759K)

THAT BRAT AINT MINE
COULD BE ANYONES
NOT A SINGLE RUSTY SEPTIM

Should I buy this on switch

>owning a Shitch
>playing Skyrim, especially (((enhanced))) edition outside of PC

s󠛡o󠛡y eating faggot.

lmao someone with a brain typed this

Its part of the npc behavioural parameters from previous games they just shoved into skyrim without really caring enough to improve it. It only barely worked in fallout 3 thanks to the emphasis on ranged combat but in skyrim where 80% of the combat is close quarters its just stupid.
Its been flawed since its inception but its still pretty much the same today.

t. s󠛡o󠛡y eating manchild shitch owner who smells like shit.

like just run out of the dungeon

go and start another life

Tbh senpai I don't own a switch I just wanted that (you) and knew I'd get at least one reply. Lurk more faggot

someone gave birth to something that talks like this lmao

hey mom did you see that basedboy cuckhold playing his switch haha what a tranny

Attached: 1563931939580.jpg (640x960, 73K)

>Never should of let her walk away
oof you got me good user

Imagine being such a s󠛡o󠛡yfilled faggot he can't get past a babymode wordblock. Drink more s󠛡o󠛡y and keep bong bong wahooing on Smash manchild autist.

A NORD NEVER BACKS DOWN

I KNEEL, I KNEEL

lmao based retard

have sex senpai desu

Get past her first >:^)

Attached: 20190802082337_1.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

That's funny.

Noice

get through me user~~

Attached: post-472505-0-68851900-1489567800.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

What did he mean by this?

>have

reminder this autist made the guy on the right to match his own appearance
REALLY makes you ponder...

Shower Shitch manchild.

This is unironicly the most likely answer as to why the fleeing mechanic is so shit. It was probably part of the whole "radiant ai" shit they tried to push back in the day and then gutted down to its bare bones once they realized it turned their games into even more of a nonsensical chaotic mess. They probably had bandits fleeing and ending up all over the place.

Attached: no sir you.jpg (491x398, 146K)

If you don’t care about mods, it’s still good fun on the switch.
It’s still a lot of fun to play the way it is, and they added a few Zelda stuff in the game.

Attached: 23BD5205-56E8-4301-AFB5-4E947FFAC7D0.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Worth for the Zelda gear alone

I thought it was to create the barbarian mentality. After so many times trying to acfept their surrender you learn to ignore it, you chase them because you know theyll try to backstab you. And before you know it youre chasing down fleeing foes begging for their lives. Then i found out its just bad ai

they already did
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11932
It really bothers me that this is something bethesda takes into account when pumping out their unfinished messes that they call games.

trololol'ed

hail odin

no this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50292/?

Nigger should have come here!

It's even more retarded in Fo4, when you are walking in giant fucking power armor and some poor ass raiders with pipe guns will attack you no matter what

People wishes bandits weren't that retarded but you miss stuff like this
>playing Morrowind as Battlemage in heavy armor
>faggot rogue mugs me for 50 golds
>refuse
>nearly get shanked to death because I'm out of stamina and fall to the ground several times

Cut content, you were supposed to allow them to yield in exchange for whatever they had, but they couldn't implement it in time and we just get this retarded behavior.

>Battlemage
>heavy armor
Well there's your problem right there.

>but they couldn't implement it in time
Kek, what. It's like 2 lines of code in bethesda engine. They are truly THAT incompetent

Not spellblade, battlemage, the class sacrifice mobility for protection

Can't wait to count out your coin!

Attached: 1496789222942.png (636x699, 828K)

>default class
You screw yourself because Agility isn't even a main attribute in the generic class, hence why you get knocked down.

>Fren die from sneak arrow
>Can't find the stealth archer
>go back to sleep

Attached: 27431-1563318953-807653728.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Fuuck, this really works? There is any vid?

I can forgive that a little since Raiders are dumb and drugged up to shit. No excuse for bandits.

>never should have pirated

Based and Patricianpilled buddy

I want to greet people like this IRL.

"What do you want French trash?"

Oh yeah I know, I can suck up most of the damage to compensate and reflect it if I don't get caught tired, I just find situations like that funny where a nord with a hammer in heavy armor barely phases me but then some faggot with a pointy stick nearly kills me.

I feel really good when I get that kill animation of grabbing the running opponent and shoving the sword through their back on a pleading bandit.

Nine times out of ten they were talking tons of shit, so that's their reward

What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

Attached: 1539088812787.jpg (1280x800, 80K)

You chinks are all the same, all flash and no fury!

"Come to bother me with a war story, African?"

Shut up, spic.

Oblivion Redguards start with - 10 intelligence.

That's not happening today.

Attached: WON'T BUY IT.gif (250x190, 1.84M)

>Striding forcefully through the lands, clad in shining armor that glows faintly with powerful enchantment, in my hand a mighty sword crackling with barely contained arcane energies that seem ready to rend the air itself apart at any moment.
>The exposed parts of my body are a tapestry of battle scars, a weave across my rippling physique that tells the tales of a life lived in fierce battle.
>Few who dwell here would not immediately recognize the legend who walks before them, he who felled the dragons with voice and spell and steel, he who has been at the heart of almost every happening of note in recent years
>A near naked bandit with a weapon forged as dull as his wits spies me, and alone he speeds across the terrain to make his challenge
>"NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE" he barks without a trace of fear or doubt
Who was in the wrong here?

Bandits are talking to themselves; they aren't choosing to attack, the Godhead is, and all the bandit can do is scream at himself: "never should've come here!" Or "had enough?"

You'll make a fine rug, cat!

shut up back there