Underrail Expedition

Underrail Expedition
Underrail Expedition
Underrail Expedition

Attached: 1565067567054.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Super_Slam
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Underrail:_Expedition#Features
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I didn't remember the threshold spots for a lot of the more common utilities; there's definitely room for tweaking and optimizing
I couldn't let go of crafting, hence tailoring for better armor. larger than that though, I forgot about hypercerebrix which turns a very low INT into something manageable in terms of skill.
there's way more points to throw around than I allotted, that's for sure. Lockpicking, throwing, traps. hell, you could consider taking the +2 INT veteran feat and then grabbing expose weakness
It's got a lot of variety after the first 12 levels or so. I was considering picking up the Stoicism -> Survival Instincts -> Critical Power ->Heavyweight line but you could as easily do something different. a real learning experience

Thanks for your input, Hammer Wizard

Thinking about making a Singularity themed build with Temporal Manipulation and ARs. Does TM require heavy investment in Will/Int or can I keep them relatively low so I can invest heavily into other stats for Blitz/Concentrated Fire/etc?

Attached: ss_1a6807e222afb55943d313b684870366312a8430.1920x1080.jpg (1728x1080, 272K)

Can you see Occulus if you take the juice before Azif shows you it?

Your really only need 55 to get the skill that gives you extra AP, basically a PSI adrenaline. If you're going Blitz anyways, you might as well go absolutely bonkers on Action Points

>psi adrenaline
>plus sprint/blitz
>plus regular adrenaline
>plus rapid muzzled 7.62 hornet
>plus the free burst from commando

Attached: C-x4VhcWsAA1Pxr.jpg (675x1200, 138K)

>I couldn't let go of crafting, hence tailoring for better armor
Oh shit you're right, Sturdy vest. Please ignore me, brain fart on that one.
>I didn't remember the threshold spots for a lot of the more common utilities
30 DT will make you invulnerable to small caliber guns and regular vanilla attacks
40 DT for crippling strike knifeags and sizeable calibers
50 DT to cancel out Burrower warriors attack and most of everything
Expose weakness isnt so much of a concern because both sledgehammers and proxy punch deals absurd amounts of damage
Stoicism is good
I'm unconvinced with Survival instincst, but meh
Critical power is good for fatty crits, same with Heavyweight ONLY IF you got enough survivality, if you cant survive, dont focus on damage

Anytime boyo
Character name? So I can recognize you

Why can't you tell Six you know there's only one other Godman left? Hell, why can't you rub into his face that you know that his race is nothing but extinct?

godammit, biocorp

Attached: 20190808232713_1.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

Biocorp is cool I would work for them.

Daily reminder to thank your tank

Attached: Last stand.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

That wasn't Biocorp though.

It was a pure theorycraft exercise. This build hasn't seen the dimly lit caverns of actual UnderRail yet. The foundation and info you provided just clicked a lot of interesting boxes for me, and I'd been pondering how to square heavy armor and Stoicism for a while, optimization be damned.
Survival instincts was purely QoL and "Oh shit, I lived that?!" moments, since it's not like you ever want to be that low intentionally on a build like this. Last Stand and Rewind is the combo I want to test most, because I'm pretty sure Last Stand's health loss is considered damage. maybe some way of combining it with Stasis
Like I said, there's a loooot of interesting stuff I can saw in that framework.
Did you go Quad Tungsten, for what it's worth? I can't see where your movement points are coming from, so I sort of assume you're sacrificing them and relying on Sprint and Line of Sight

It was

since armor sloping isn't an option, I mean

No it wasn't. Real Biocorp was already dead by that time, and New Biocorp hadn't really been formed yet.

Ezra and Abram were both Old Biocorp, bre.

Doesn't matter if they were acting on their own, which is clearly the case here.

They're still Biocorp and that was totally a biocorp move.

>Biocorp died 200 years ago
>Wyatt says this
Don't be retarded.

Attached: 20190802015100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

No, I'm also running burst at plus tempo, it's really good

>Did you go Quad Tungsten, for what it's worth?
TUNGSTEN IS LOVE
TUNSGTEN IS LIFE
DISMISS SUPER STEELFAGS
CARRY THAT WEIGHT AND IT SHALL PROTECT YOU
But yes, Tungsten has quite high mechanic DR and DT, and some okay fire resistances
The main catch is that Tungsten weights A LOT, however it's a sacrifice you must make

Pic related is my armor I crafted with 94 effective mechanic skills, no workbenches, no INT drug

>I can't see where your movement points are coming from, so I sort of assume you're sacrificing them and relying on Sprint and Line of Sight
Correct. As a sledgehammer tin can, you're the turtle, you're the rock. You can take a fuckloads of damage but you're mobile as a boulder, this is Sprint is worth it's price in gold.
Also having no MP will teach you other skills. Instead of you going to THEM, let THEM come to you, learn how to hide around corners, make the enemy chase you, caltrops and bear traps, remenber that Psychokinesis is KING when it comes to Stun, and when an enemy is stunned, their dodge/evasion drops to 0, this is when you throw a net, Sprint to close the distance and Superslam the motherfucker

Attached: 20190809033314_1.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

Is he talking about the Godmen, the Acid Hunters, or Six?

Attached: 20190808234027_1.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Obviously Acid Hunters ya dope.

>get stung by crawler
>throw a flare to reveal it
>reveals a death crawler instead
nice

WHO
STACK
XP
HERE

Attached: WHO.png (291x107, 59K)

Not me
That's dumb

Why the fuck are these crabs so powerful jesus christ

>Been hurting for Coins for a while, need to gather many coins for my soon to be House and Core City
>Cant progress Core City faction
>Realise I have 1,7k Blues
Oh

you can't comprehend my galaxy brain playstyle.

No, I genuinally can
Stop drinking Crawler poision jack

you probably play on normal anyway, which means nothing you do matters

Is there any reason to go stealthy through grey army base instead of murdering everyone?

Does anyone know if you can get in the Citadel of Life at G1? I downloaded the coordinates but I don't see any way to get in. The most I can do is walk two squares east and get to the medical center.

Can you murder everyone? Is the question

you must feel pretty stupid now

Attached: WHO.png (365x236, 124K)

call me when you get past the tutorial

>wonder if temp manip is really all its cracked up to be
>see this shit

WHAT WAS HE THINKING

Attached: Screenshot_114.png (603x281, 233K)

Just found the LEMCO drug synthesis unit

this shit limited use? does it recharge?

Its not as easy as you may think.

Well I already murdered pirates and savages and those guys looks much weaker, and don't use crossbows. So we're back to initial question.

they should make it so that enemies don't block the door for their allies when you're trying to set up a choke point

You're kidding right? These guys don't even penetrate my armor. Are there tanks or some shit later on?

hey bud i did that years ago

Nope, just more grey soldiers and their spec ops variant.

>he doesn't know
NOBODY FUCKING TELL HIM

I assumed you did grey base at normal level like most people you know 11-12.

Where the fuck do I find high ass quality ballistic panels (or whatever) for Tac Vests, and are Psi Crab shells worth making armor out of with that massive movement penalty?

If not, is there any place that has a ton of the bigger psi beetles, goliaths or whatever they're called? I'm on Normal.

Attached: 1538313282268.gif (276x435, 1.47M)

>46 replies
>15 posters
Make a general

I figured as much. That desire to hold the line then run out makes me even more secure in the Yell pick. I'd forgotten about the extra health from Sturdy Vests; I had the regen vest + stoic dream in mind; probably completely divorced from reality, but, hey, it's a game.
I think cerebrix is going to bring back a lot of the old, much more heavily combat-oriented (and thus, much, much more diverse) builds because it should be possible to skimp on crafting points (and the pressure that puts on even crafting feats themselves, since there won't be the same need to justify large investments) and potentially even INT.
I see you've got metal boots, who needs Sure Step :P

It's not that good, user. Why wait 2 turns for an enemy to die, when you can just nuke everything in one? It's not a bad skill, but it's not great either, and since it got nerfed, meh. It's useful if you're not investing in all 4 psi disciplines I guess, but with the 30 cap, no reason not to anymore, you have more than enough skill points unless you're doing Dominating runs and need Mercantile out the ass or something.

You jelly, that this is an actual videogames thread and not a gamer, /pol/, shitpost, news thread?

plz insomnia anons, i really need dem panels.

Regen vests are okay'ish, but personally I find Sturdy vests being all around better.
Remenber, the more HP you have, the more damage your Super Slam will do
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Super_Slam
>I see you've got metal boots, who needs Sure Step
Me.
Mutants and Mutant dogs spread acid, when attacked and attacking
Acid deals a lot of damage, and spreads everywhere; Sure Steps solves this issue. Take it before Depot A
Also Tchort tentacles and some Tchortlings have acid based attacks, trust me I have been down there

>Where the fuck do I find high ass quality ballistic panels (or whatever) for Tac Vests
Martin on upper underrail. Or kevin in foundry.
>Psi Crab shells worth making armor out of with that massive movement penalty?
if movement is important to you, then no, unless you kill them all on the spot

>If not, is there any place that has a ton of the bigger psi beetles, goliaths or whatever they're called? I'm on Normal.
Upper caves is your best shot, there are 3 bettle locations

Super Slam is not worth it above normal.

>Martin on upper underrail
Where is he?

Nice opinion

Correction:
Core City upper metro
Stepping out the elevator: North then West

Ah, I'd forgotten about the bonus health scaling with super slam. I see another user voiced a concern I'd been considering too but I haven't looked at the numbers to see what other feats could potentially take its place
You should really looked into Temporal Manipulation if you ever decide to take another hammer wizard shot (or any other people here could do the same thing). for a not substantial invest of skill points, no feats, and a 0 AP cast, Psycho-temporal Contraction gives you 15 AP and 30 movements points the cast turn and the following turn. The psi cost is substantial though; there's a good chance the two schools wouldn't play well together because they're both pretty psi hungry. Maybe a better focus (if it works) would be on the Last Stand+Rewind+Stasis combo. But I'm already talking out my ass, so
Good luck, Heavy Metal Hammer Wizard

>miss first hit of flurry
>reload

Was it based?

Good luck grasshopper

It's a fact bre.

I spend all time in work fantasising about Underrail and making new build in my head :(

Based on what?

Is it possible to plant bombs on people like in fallout?

In soviet russia the jews burn you.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_10_34_22_415.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>8640p monitors
These Talloskis are loaded.

DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK DOOR STUCK

which psi schools are the best for a hybrid build relying mainly on energy weapons?

Temporal Manipulation almost certainly

so TM and psychokinesis? I love the stuns

lol, never doing that shit again

SPEC OPS'D

>high ass quality ballistic panels
super steel

Nah, it was just a bitch fighting them at such a low level.

I spent like half an hour putting traps and then locked myself in that small room next to magazyn. Then pressed space for like half an hour until everyone died.

Where can I find underrail builds? Is there some shit like mindcontrol (charm/stun) and throwing weapons or fists?

TM and PK seems perfect considering you can tele punch to stun anything you can't kill and the electricity will be useful for anything with a shield that would mess with your energy shots.

>When Electrokinesis and Proxy Punch are a silent kill
kek

How crazy does Neural Overload get if you go really hard into it? Max Thought Control, Cerebral Trauma, Spirit Staff, a high quality filter for it, the works.

Why is the broke-off spike a key?

You can take it to the animal doctor in SGS for some lore. Other than that, nothing I found so far.

That spec ops armor looks dope.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_10_55_59_188.jpg (250x282, 11K)

Can you even use Steel in a tac vest? Because I'm a psi character who has min Str because the power of my mind and shit.

yup, super steel sheets make for great ballistic shielding

You only need to kill one officer and have about 100 lockpicking to complete gray army base as a male dude. I never slaughtered nazislavs yet.

>100 lockpicking
No way man.

You can also get it analyzed at the University too, but that didn't go anywhere either.
I'm kinda surprised neither Ezra or Dude had anything to say about it.

It's pure carbon, I'm not sure what they'd have to say about it other than it looks hard

What's added in the xpac?

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Underrail:_Expedition#Features

Attached: dead faggot.png (193x175, 76K)

good lad, he deserved it

Balor cannot stand this amount of war crimes
Dominating btw, so he has 2000 hp
Not for long

Attached: 20190809053614_1.jpg (1024x768, 244K)

dude........

>need mechanics for gun and armor
>need electronics for fancy gadgets
>need tailoring for armor
>need biology to make use of all the mushrooms I run into
>also need skill points
aaaaaaaaaaaa

Is he difficult with melee? On dominating with an AR loaded with w2c he's kind of a pushover and I can imagine he's even more of a joke with pure-psi laser beaming him.

He 2 hit me with his hammer
I cheesed him a lot by entering by the little dark hallway and the main street, so I had keep him running back and forth as I chipped away his men
once 20 Contaminated debuff, a proxy punch was everything I needed

Still, dont let him get close, he will leave a crater where you used to be

>enrage a bunch of coil spiders
why did i think this was a good idea

should i just kill natives/pirates the first time i meet them or do i lose content if i do that?

the mushrooms are by far the most useless things

Playing Chem Pistol / Laser Pistol build currently
It's really fun, maybe my favourite build so far

As far as I know, you can't befriend the natives in any way. There's one "friendly" exiled native though. You need high int to have a conversation with him because he doesn't speak english.

Pirates have their own quest line that pisses off the black eels. Their similar to aegis, the capn asks you to search the old facilities and pays you once you come back and tell him about it, just like working for aegis.

Attached: carny.jpg (1588x856, 263K)

>tfw need to order more super steels because they're too high quality for my skill level

Those drugs aren't gonna make themselves dammit.

Wait till you get stasis , i managed to stack enough of those to do x2 the hp of a naga protector.

>Pirates have their own quest line that pisses off the black eels
Fuck that noise.

So uhh, is there any way to buff skill or intelligence other than under pie and that +2 int pill?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_12_04_25_309.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>anime portrait

>anime

Workbenches in your house basement will boost your crafting skills 15% or whatever

>post

I can't buy the house yet. Any other way?

Play the game and level up

What do I do in the big Lemurian healthcare room with the Lifeman trying to open a gate? I'm a Psichad so I don't have the strength to help him open it and there are 2 locked doors I can't access at all. Supposedly I can charge him but I don't see where I can click to charge him.

Right click on your batteries and choose the left direction to charge him.

Oh. Right. I forgot about that entirely. Thanks user.

best you can get is underpie for a +3 boost

>Body Horror
>Gave me a bonus for attacks I never use
>Gives me a permanent debuff

What the fuck. Come on.

i need the fucking night vision module reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I keep checking core city sgs blaire junkplace oculus rail crossing and they never fucking have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is hemopsychosis as good as it sounds?

>Exterminate the entire pirate base + outpost
>"Guys pick up these mines."
>"No, those are pirate waters."

what

>255 carry weight with base 3 strength
It feels so good.

WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE ME PLATES THAT I CAN USE ?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: file.png (866x499, 294K)

aww

Attached: 20190809030605_1.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Image Intensifier Tube?
They didn't show up for me until my mercantile was pretty high

How?

So I told ferryman about the naval mines. What do I do now? Just wait there? Because I had to race back to camp to help them defend against a Sörmirbaeren attack.

Go back to the naval mines and call him on the radio.

Guessing here: packhound feat, power fist +1 str, regalia +1 str, carry belt, and pig infused tabi.

The ones in the room are gone, but the 2 piles outside remain.

What? My dude just said "Phew, I hope he makes it in one piece." before I got the call to help defend.

The 2 piles are rusted and non functional. I you said the "one piece" thing, he got the mines and is in the process of delivering them.

the fuck am i meant to do at institute of techonology? I explored every level, collected a couple of media devices, did the fucking autistic puzzle, got a gun i will never, ever use, killed the naga at the entrance but i can't talk to oldfield about it. how do i finish this stupid quest?

Isn't there always a computer you're supposed to interact with and download coordinates for other facilities?

Oh, alright. Thanks, user. I also noticed the camp put up several traps and 2 plasma turrets since I was there last time. Is it because of me? Because I don't recall doing anything about that.

Didn't see one and I swear I interacted with everything in there

Where to go from here? Should I bother with Electronics at this point? Level 11 and I think I'll get to 69 Chem and 70 Biology and stop there. Temporal is already where I want it and Kinesis will stop at 45.

Attached: 62131.jpg (965x699, 113K)

Take 10 minutes to genocide the natives then move on with your life

They'll put up traps on their own. The turrets are supposed to be activated by hacking a computer console when you enter sealed facility with the hand the first time.

Limited, of course.

Here's a listI made.

Assuming that all parts are of level 160 quality.

ass: mech 153
flash: mech 5, chem 40
energy shield: elec 166
grenade V: mech 10, chem 112
leather armor: tail 128
leather armor w/ pad: tail 141
leather armor w/ coat: tail 141
leather armor w/ pad/coat: tail 154leather boots: tail 128
leather striders: tail 128, mech 141
magn grenade: chem 40, tail 10
machete: mech 128
mechete w/ energy: mech 128, elec 176
machete w/ taser: mech 128, elec 154
metal armor w/ 4 plates: mech 167, tail 128
metal armor w/ 4 plates/regen: mech 167, tail 128, elec 83, bio 83
metal helm: mech 128, tail 128
metal striders: mech 141, tail 128
napalm: chem 60, tail 10
sarah michelle gellar: mech 128shot: mech 128
psi head: elec 128, bio 44
seeker gogs: mech 76, elec 128
seeker nvg: mech 76, elec 145
ski mask: tail 128
smart gogs: mech 51, elec 147
smart nvg: mech 51, elec 164
sniper: mech 153
sniper w/ anat: mech 153, elec 25
sniper w/ smart: mech 153, elec 128
spear: mech 128
spear w/ energy: mech 128, elect 176
spear w/ taser: mech 128, elec 156
tabi: tail 128
tac: tail 128, mech 96
tac w: ssteel: tail 128, mech 128
tac w/ coat: tail 141, mech 96
tac w/ psi: tail 128, mech 96, bio 32
tac w/ coat/psi: tail 141, mech 96, bio 32

Again, all equipment was made with quality 160 parts for reference. Some parts don't go that high, like leather, or psi carapaces only going to 100~. So you'll need way less skill points invested.

hey user, I'm still here. very late reply but thanks.

Man those numbers sound very high. I don't think going with 4 INT was a good idea.

>shitton of unique melee weapons
>not a single chem one, i haven't even bumped into a single energy one

Oh yeah, now I remember. There should be a chip reader you can find. Use it from the key items tab in your inventory to upgrade the security level of your chip. Forgot where and which floor, but it's in a desk I think.

>>not a single chem one, i haven't even bumped into a single energy one
there's like, only one unique chem I think that you don't get to keep?
there's an an energy gun in DC and in the new DLC I know that

How many bursts is that? Do you break 4 before commando?

>finally managed to reach the Rail Crossing
>by the time I got there, I realized I really should've just stuck around Camp Hathor instead
fugggg

How do I make Ferryman talk about The Center with me? I already went through all of his dialogues and got Philosophy III. Do I need more than 10 int?

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_13_56_23_953.jpg (1920x1080, 951K)

Fuck, I trapped myself.
Decided to start the game over on Hard recently, and caught myself forgetting an important detail of GMS compound.
I forgot to power up the elevator on the first floor, snuck my way through the second floor, escept for the one camera and patrol bot you just have to eat the alert on by the hatch. Then I went and completed everything down on the third floor, and I'm ready to leave, so I fix the elevator, but it has no power. No prob, no prob, I remember from before there is a connecting... cave... oh it's blocked by TNT destructible rocks. Well no matter, maybe I can get up the hatch, rush to the next room and slam the door, then restealth and escape through the vents.
I climb on up, where I'm instantly placed in combat with all 3 patrol bots who came to the hatch to greet me. Hahaaaa.... my quick and autosaves have all been overwritten down on the third floor, and my last hard save was all the way back before starting the first tutorial mission at SGS.
Guess it's time to start over.

Attached: 1552441881431.jpg (1068x1320, 92K)

thanks man, found it

CE

I'm a man, I'll just start over.

Attached: image.jpg (565x491, 42K)

is initiative soda the best food
okay maybe not the best because I know there's like crit stuff but it's pretty damn good

eel sammich

Just water and Junkyard Surprise for me thanks!

>tfw addicted to rathound barbeque

Foolishness is not what makes a man.

Sorry I'm a sniper so I have +100 initiative at all times except Carnifex.

Sweet. Apparently I did that at some point as the turrets fired on the natives. I vaguely remember hacking something there now.

Also I killed the entire pirate base + outpost, am I safe from possible pirate attacks now? And how come nobody acknowledges it.

Is there any plate I can slap into a tac-vest that won't push the penalty past 15%?

I have max dodge/evade + nimble and want to make the most of it, but It'd be nice to get my armor as high as I can

No.

I think random pirates will still respawn near the base and attack if you go to the areas between aegis and the pirate base. Probably an oversight by the devs, or they're just lazy slavs.

No and I'm not sure why you'd even consider TacVests as a Nimble user. Leather is superior.

Rathound bbq and weightlifter belt on a gun build permabulking, wearing the latest and greatest Rathound jumpsuit

27 AP per burst, nope, you'd get 3 off though before commando which is enough to kill pretty much anything bar a dreadnought maybe

A lot of bursts dude, probably 4, 5 with commando

>spider can attack me from this position
>i can't attack spider from this position
Thanks Styg.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_14_21_55_299.jpg (1920x1080, 1.46M)

HARDCORE
CHIPS

That's the stuff.

Psi beetle armor is a nice thing to have on psykers. I run a 30% penalty vest with sturdy, stealth, psi, and like 20 DT. really nice for 3 con with no dodge and relying on stealth/alpha strikes

Is there anyway to change what your head looks like? NPCs get to wear cool shit like hoods and gas masks and my nerd is just running around with goggles despite wearing a balaclava

so, do you need 9 or 10 INT for philosophy 3? before boosts

why the fk won't Grover tell me about the power core that the chick has, i read that he is meant to tell you about her if you attack him, i'm doing the protection money thing in junkyard

With blitz doesntt that convert your 50 movement points to action points, assuming he specializes in all relevant feats

50+20+20+50+25+9+plus commando burst
The 25 at the end is if you can convert sprint movement points to action points, I have no idea, can you convert hit and run movement points to action points

Why is your intimidation so shit bre

Just scare the scrap-nigger

oh right I always forget blitz exists

do caltrops stack

you gotta punch his daylights out fuckin' inches from death's doorstep
not on the same tile no

Previous threads said that you have to beat him to 10% HP left and exit combat.

it's not really, it's 30 (45) i'm a psi with maxed will, i'm level 6 i guess i will come back with higher intimidation, i thought i was passing the check

If you aren't doing an unarmed/high strength build then you can just do as other anons suggested

Intimidation is mad useful though

>zone in after clearing the beetles last time
>they respawned and now this happened with all of them starting first

Imagine playing this game on ironman, it was made to be savescummed. That and those crawler fuckers that needs a million flares and can teleport

Attached: styh.jpg (1882x1046, 437K)

it's literally not useful at all. Tell me when you needed it?

>this fucking nerd has 5 str for steadfast aim on chem pistols

Lmao

There's a couple of hidden checks in the late game and in the dlc that change certain dialogues

Without spoilers: Someone tries to act tough, you actually laugh at them

>they can teleport
really now? how come i block their escape route a lot of times or block them by force field and they can't go anywhere? By the way they always hide behide a corner if they can. If they can't they will not stealth at all and just do damage. You should have a feel for how many movement points they have and they will go behind the corner that is farthest away usually. Happens all the time that i find them behind a corner.

top kek, amirite?

Where do I get plasma grenade blueprint?

i have acquired 36 bear traps to deal with this crawler nightmare in that train tunnel

Somewhere in the Nexus of Technology.

godspeed

So this is what mercantile gets you...

fucking hell, why didn't i level it sooner?

Attached: 20190809050917_1.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Coretech quartermaster

>4 INT

Attached: 12f18cdf005e105a3e5429ccfb0a67d17143a0cb.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Because your electronics isn't enough to do anything with it

>Pirates have their own quest line that pisses off the black eels
Step it up, lad.

Attached: relations preserved.png (1590x833, 1.37M)

give me a few levels, brainlet

Protip: best food depends on the build.

it's pickled mindshrooms tho

Where can I find more? I only got one from zoning dude's mom.

>from zoning dude's mom.
does he comment on you doing that? that's pretty hardcore, man

Something like "you got blood all over my old apartment" or something

I have 5 strenght because im a hoarder

Is Bullhead a good substitute for Thick Skull?

wait its actually his mom?
he totally said it wasn't though

ROOT SODA
O
O
T

S
O
D
A

Attached: 5467484.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

i know, it's just what i called her

The emp damage being based on amount of charged items you posses is the most fucking retarded and unfun mechanic in this game.

You'll cowards don't even chug mushroom brew.

I hope stygg adds some sort of training mechanic later on. A pet rathound/pisbeetle/stalker would make traveling the underworld way comfier

I don't like protectorate but the free drones literally stole from my boys at railroad crossing
I'm gonna have to take them down

>literally stole from my boys
They stole from the Protectorate.

i want a pet jookhela

the rail crossing boys paid whatever the price was for those supplies and the free drones just stole them
i can't forgive this they're a weak station that needs all the help they can get

but they will return it if you explain to them that rail crossing needs those supplies.

Rail Crossing sold the fuck out

They could've reached out to anyone for help

Sgs, Foundry, even the fucking Junkyard.
Sure they would've had conditions and an associated cost. But it didn't require them to bend the knee to tyrants. RC's cuck leader was already of a mind to give in to the protectorate, he merely needed an excuse to justify his cowardice to his people and most of all to himself.

I know that fascism is chic on Yea Forums since reddit and MSM is parroting anti-conservative shit. However the protectorate is at the end of the day; the enemy of freedom. If you love your semi-nomadic cave boy lifestyle and hate the idea of needing a passport and a hunting license just to go kill some rathounds then you are already opposed to the protectorate's regime.

You need to protect your liberties with force when necessary.

hopper army

Not yet paid. If there's no train the deal is null and void.
The question is always this, would you save a station if it means the Protectorate will gain control of the metro lines? Would you save one and make things worse for everyone else?

based and redpilled. Or if you want more power for SGS.

>semi-nomadic cave boy lifestyle
Uncivilized shit. Better give a billion acres back to the native Amerimutts so they can gank bison without a loicense. Noble savage my ass.

Can someone post the "experience all of the lore" build? I know Will is essential but I don't know how much Hacking/INT is needed.

I want to create a Nick Land build. I was thinking low CON, high INT but not a psyker... probably investing heavily into mercantile

There is no such thing as freedom, Junkyard is way fuck away from RC, SGS has standards for citizenship, and the Foundry is too concerned about Ironheads and the Beast to do fuck all.

Obviously not 1000% optimized for combat but again that aint what it's for.

Attached: falcon paunch.jpg (1920x976, 577K)

>Will
10, 11, or maybe 12
>INT
8, at the very least.
>Hacking
135 effective, I think

Max will, all of the psi schools, 10 int, 130 hacking.

>3 perception
Aren't you gonna miss some stuff from that?

>Researchers run if you attack them
>Laborers fight when you do
>Researchers are northerners
>Laborers are Southerners
nice detail, Stygg

does thought control give you new conversation options?

In reality you wouldn't give a flying fuck about "freedom" in Underrail setting. The top 3 most important things to people would be food, water, weapons. Freedom would be around 178 in the importance list right after extra sharpening stone in case you lose the other one.

Sometimes, but it's rare.

>tfw you realize the anarchs are more prevalent in the north because they've had cushy enough lives to give a shit about tyranny
fucking soft liberal shitheads

Secret checks go up to 11 in the very late game. This build starts at 6 for secrets, goes up to 8 with goggles and/or food, then hits 11 in the mid game with Snooping+ and Third Eye pill. Third Eye as in Deep Caverns late game.

is throwing and traps useful on every build?

What kind of forename is Yahota anyway?

it means "useless" in hindi

could someone post starting stats/general level up direction for a stealth psi build? I'm a bit in to my first playthrough and ended up going light guns but I'm thinking a psi build would have more variety. I just don't know if I understand the stat system well enough not to fuck it up just by just guessing

There's a difference between civilized and domesticated, salary-stock.

The first being I don't need some faceless all-powerful government to remind me what is and isn't immoral while adding in whatever is convenient for them.

Barbarism is born from ignorance and apathy, not individualism and pride. The lack of a government doesn't necessitate degeneracy. Sometimes government even enables it.

I thought secrets only lead to extra loot.

Why are there Aegis patrols even though the camp has packed and left? Natives also attacked the empty camp.

>no metathermics
>no temporal manipulation
>only 10 will
What the fuck are you doing.

>needing MT when you have ubernades
>using the FotM unpatched psi school
>needing more Will than what gets all dialogue checks and LoC
>you not understanding what psi monk builds even do

>carry weight: 130

Attached: 1415298475725.jpg (478x549, 29K)

you need 11 Will for a monolith check late game
9 Int for the ferrryman checks
what else am I missing?

user specifically asked for an "experience all of the lore" build, which does need over 10 will, does need metathermics, and does need temporal manipulation. So either give him what he asked for or at least tell him yours is not it.

>not using lifting belt and pig shoes as needed
Better burn a feat on Pack Rathound casual.

>you need 11 Will for a monolith check late game
Prove it. If you're right I'll work +1 into the build easily. Hypercerebrix pills hit 10 Int for a few dialogues and crafting uber gear.

You shouldn't need anymore than that, friendo

Keep your loadout below 90 and never loot more than half that amount

You don't want to waste a feat on pack rathound, right?

Attached: 564575698.jpg (3356x2560, 1.56M)

>need over 10 will, does need metathermics, and does need temporal manipulation.
Post proofs. I admit the build doesn't take Expedition into account since I haven't played through it yet because of restartitus.

So I played through the game once on normal with a psychokinetics + thought control / unarmed psi monk. Late game my character got a little too OP, most encounters were smooth sailing where I didn't have to plan and strategize too much.

Now that the DLC is out, what build should I go for? They added a whole new psi school so I'd feel inclined to go with a psi character again but I'm not sure if that would be too repetitive. Also, go with hard or dominating?

I really wish there was a 'Needs' system. Even if it was only on the level of New Vegas' hardcore mode.

Going from normal to dominating is going to be painful

The Black Sea monolith needs 12 will. The Mainframe unlocks one vision for every psi school.

>just don't hoard in RPG

Due to your constant threads I pirated this game.
It's pretty good.

spear+riot shield on hard

Go spear/stealth/mech+electronics on Dominating. Intentionally make yourself squishy. Low con, armor, and Evade/Dodge

Make your own energy-edge spears and stealthy field generators. Rely on strategy and preparation to take down enemies quickly and quietly.

Bonus points if you take hacking instead of lockpicking, and make your character an autist with no charisma (0 persuasion, intimidation, and mercantile)

Enjoy.

I am glad you enjoyed my game! Be sure to buy it on Steam/GOG. Thanks!

>The Black Sea monolith needs 12 will. The Mainframe unlocks one vision for every psi school.
Styg you double nigger. Any idea the skill levels needed for the mainframe checks? If they're low enough should be able to work them in. Been thinking of switching out Iron Will for veteran +2 Will anyway.

What the repercussions for killing the guy who wants to buy acorn in core city?

what mainframe?

I don't remember, been a while since I last experimented with it. Over 50 for sure, I think 70 or 75.

Can you actually not give the faceless the artifact? is it possible to get it out of deep caverns?

You dont get his cash and you get his unique items instead

Will i ever make enough money to fully decorate the core city house? Do i need mercantile for that?

You do not have to hand it over.
But no, you can't keep it. Exploits exist, but the game won't react to them because they are just exploits.

What's the deal with Dr. Mason? It sounded like he just wanted you to kill him, but if you pass a will check and refuse he gets one of his servants to do it anyway, why didn't he just do that in the first place?

I got the acorn, is expedition over now?

No i mean is it possible to give it to Tanner? I know you don't have to hand it over and can fight them.

This is fine.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_16_41_50_465.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Hmm. Suppose Evasion isn't critical to the build, especially for players on Hard or below or who go with tactical vest. Between 12 Will and some extra skill points should be able to squeeze those checks into a late game lore sweep.

>trying to find 100+ quality kevlar and ballistic panels for my new riot gear

Attached: 1562844767492.jpg (621x237, 59K)

Not possible. Either you give it to the Faceless, or Six will. There is no other outcome.

>kevlar
Why? Bullets get blocked by shield just fine.

>shield
I'm a shotgunchad, lad

It's way easier than you think.

Why carry around 15 advanced mech repair kits when all you need to do is pick up a couple of enemy guns and break them down? At most, carry one of each repair kit in case you need it.

Are you really gonna need all that medicine?
You think some random bandits are gonna drain you of 90 hypos in a single fight? Keep 15 or so and put the rest in storage.

Unless you're using an SMG, you aren't using as much ammo as you think. Why not store some? You can always go back to get it.

Food items last 20 minutes a piece. If you make a trip back to base every two hours, then you only really need to bring 6 foodstuffs with you. (If even that, since you only really need foodstuffs for certain fights. Try to limit yourself to 2-3)

he means energy shield

redundancy is always welcome, same reason everyone carries two weapons

Also, custom headbands to buff one psiskill at a time just for those checks. Now we're reaching autistic minmaxing levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 6lqUhsj8vcpwsyjonr7AttJWIxXal3hrQjXAEH9VSF4.jpg (982x514, 60K)

Apparently whole core city attacks me now too.

? except shield blocks projectiles completely not just a part. show me armor with 70 threshold. Also armor doesnt have protection against all types of projectiles llike energy shields do. Utimate combo is high threshold amor to block low damages and medium/high shield to block high damages. You can stay retarded if you want though.

Dont attack him in Core City then
If you dont give it his mcguffin he'll come for you later, he was waiting for me in my basement

Kevlar on the main armor is a bit of a meme imo, the laminated panel is much more important. I'd rather have alumizined coating to be able to walk over my own molotovs.

The moment you start to think you don't need to carry that much ammo/medicine/grenades/batteries/traps/caltrops/jackhammer you run out of them in most awkward moment and is forced to either run back to base or savescam your way through. So in a way pack rathound is the most powerful build in the game as the purpose of every feat is to decrease the amount of reloading (unless you run str build in which case you just don't need it).

there's a tchortist robe that gives +1 will if you need it

Meant to say feat instead of build.

Travis talked my ear off about his fancy busted bike that ended up at the Junkyard. Is that something I can put to use or just fluff?

Anybody got a sword build? I also want to use Red Dragon

Thank user.

>one guy says you need 11
>another one says you need 12
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In for a penny, in for a pound, just get yourself 14 will and you'll be fine.

I love how a lot of the top tier builds seem like meme builds

Punch-mage
Science-Swordsman
Sneaky-Shotgun

Some people just want to take a shit indoors instead of getting blindsided by some crawler in a cave or outhouse. I can see why the protectorate offer is appealing. It's physical infrastructure as much as political change

I got one unoptimized for red dragon and decap, swap out weaponsmith for decap and you're good probably

minimal psi invests are for stuns, disables, and other forms of CC and immobilizations for the purpose of getting flurry hits off. thought control has high invest because it needs the most help proccing the actual effect

you can drop the evasion and reduce the points in dodge by 5 if you wanna take fancy footwork later. this is a reflection of my current stats and while I thought I might need a lot of dodge and evasion on this build, they were quickly phased out by the pure amount of disable and utility psi you can utilize.

Attached: psyker swordfighter.png (1919x937, 172K)

>all that delicious fish stuffed around in native villages
>can't cook my own food
What the fuck Styg?

I'm dealing with the Pirates regarding Oldfield's kidnapping now, what is considered to be the best solution in your opinion?

you think they cook that shit? the serpents sure as fuck don't know how to cook so why should they?

if you die from internal parasites then you a weak bitch who deserved it

Get back the prof, stop the raids, and get free passage to pirate bay

Do you want to yarr, or stay with Aegis?

I'd like passage but I don't want to yarr, I'd assume that's not possible?

Having high mercantile and persuasion allows to negotiate on very generous conditions and stops their attacks.
If you want to be an asshole you can join them, though Aegis has at least 3 top tier bros.

They won't let you enter their ports if that's what you're wondering. At best you can preserve the status quo, meaning they won't be hostile to you on sight, but it'll cost you a lot of supplies.

If you want to be a sec-trooper it's best to kill them all.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to sneak or kill your way to oldfield without anything bad happening to him

You just need decent persuasion
I think I had 80 (90?) effective with Tchortist robe and fancy serpent shoes
I think the free passage deal is bugged tho

Sure.

>game me a bonus for attacks I always use
>gives me a debuff for something I'd never pass anyway

Sweet.

Alright, I've exhausted all the persuasion/intimidation options, leaving me with $100.000, supply offers, intel offer remaining (excluding fighting and joining). I've then gave them a quarter of weapons and medical equipment. Let's hope this was for the best.

Yeah I went hostile during the negotiations with the captain and took my sweet time killing my way towards the professor in very obvious ways like setting fire to everything.
I did lose some sec troops in the process so I might eventually regret my decision.

Depends. It's good on psychosis and allows to compensate for your shit psi pool for a turn.. Works best with Last Stand, especially for casting utility psi you would otherwise never use on psychosis.

do skills however you like

Attached: machete slayer.png (1599x702, 121K)

Is psychosis survival instinct the best build?

Both tranquility and psychosis are top tier with their own downsides.
Tranquility is more mage-ish, psychosis is more blaster-ish.

>mfw fighting locusts

Attached: T_Nuygx1Sfo1XEyH.jpg (570x428, 39K)

Does Opportunist work on scared enemies?

What are some games like underrail aside from fallout and baldur gates?

Are pistols any good?

Ultima underworld.

>ultima
Always wanted to try these games, are they good? Do i have freedom on builds like underrail?

They're bad except chem pistols, the hardcorest pistols around the underrail

I am building for light weapons, should i go SMGs then?

The Firearm ones are shit, but can be fun due to their limitations. It requires some creative thinking to maximize their low effectiveness

Chempistols on the other hand shit on everything in existence

reminder that body horror is a hilarious addition to the game

If you want to have 0 charons to your name due to buying every store's entire ammo stock and do 0 damage to anything with decent DT... then yes?

Laser Pistols become strong when you get the crit buffs
Chem Pistols are beautiful
One in each hand, that's balling

>tfw 1 hp psi and crossbowniggers are prowling the nearby shadows en masse

No face my country is rangebanned from posting pictures.

Define "best build".
It is a straight overkill for anything beyond Dominating. Base psi damage is more than good to murder shit on normal and hard with no crits involved. You're essentially trading versatility of Tranquility for fuck huge numbers.
On Dominating it's one of the best builds, yes. But so is anything involving psi in general.

High will builds skip it whatsoever though. At worst it's punishing some hybrids.

>my country is rangebanned from posting pictures.
wut? Didn't even know that was a possibility. What country and what for?

Based Kashmir lad shitposting during a genocide

1HP psi should always have stealth investment though.

Fuck the music cypher
And fuck the hives

Anyone can skip it, so it should punish only those who can't bring themselves to stop larping even as it gimps them.

Bros... I can't decide on a fucking build

I've tried everything, and each one has something I like

What do?

Hiroshima was randomly banning IP ranges for more than a year. Yea Forums pass can bypass this restriction.

play crossbow and laugh at 14 AP special bolt shots

Play all of them. Duh.

Based poos. Attack the mudslime wherever he nests.

Then light weapons are shit unless you get the lategame ones?
Nice very good game design.

>only those who can't bring themselves to stop larping
>larping
Not even sure what you guys are talking about but there's no way you're using this word correctly.

>not sure what they're talking about
>makes a categorical statement

redpill me on knifes

Tin Can AR juggernaut with crafting/persuasion/mercantile.
Hoard loot, butter up NPCs/merchants, plink off mechanical damage, die to non mechanical damage.

Psi fags got the Spirit Spear and Ethereal Torch.
Pistol fags got the Sonocaster.
Sledge bros got that 16 STR hammer.
Swordfags got the edgelord set and katana.
Spear fags got the Lemurian Spear with a built-in plasma cannon.
Non-stealth meleefags got the Tesla Armour too.
What about the other builds? Did snipers get any interesting unique for example.

You mean to tell me that live action role playing is something that can be done in game?

No, eat shit.

Do you know what RPG stands for?

According to codexers, yes.

I had no trouble with it
Easier than most melee builds

bros is interloper shit or not shit

>'tist can't into context

>even more unsorted crafting recipes
STYG YOU PIECE OF SHIT, LET US SORT THE CRAFTING MENU OR INTRODUCE CATEGORIES

lol, this stupid bitch was the only one who died and on the first raid even

can't wait to break the news to big bitch Briggs

Attached: 20190809081357_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

Noob trap. But you do you normalbro.

The context is you used the word "larping" when you meant "roleplaying".

>9 con
What do you drop to get con that high? Assuming you are also running the standard 10 will 10 int

If you dont use stealth its shit
If you do it let you avoid more fights
You're welcome

you don't need 10 int for psiboi. It does increase damage on neural overload but you can just use metathermics instead.

the plural is knives

Attached: coldsteel.jpg (780x770, 217K)

Force User or Cerebral Trauma at level 4? Or Continuum Ripple?

Attached: 254423.png (513x483, 547K)

>admitted to not knowing what people are talking about
>thinks he knows the context

tough pill to swallow

redpill me on assault rivles

Force user for force field saves.

Everything. And you will still have spare points to juggle around.
9CON is really fucking good for psychosis.

Attached: 1549375425386.png (1920x954, 197K)

Is there ANY light weapon worth shit?

do i look like i use red dragon?

Who are you quoting?

>pickpocket: failed
>persuade: failed
>cheese: successful

Attached: mordre.webm (960x540, 2.52M)

redpill me on shutgonnes

force user is probably best early game. Cerebral trauma shines only later when you meet a lot of psibois. Continuum ripple is pretty bad early withou the specialization points. Don't get me wrong it's still the best out of those if you plan distortion to be your main source of damage but if not pick force user.

Force user's utility is unmatched.
Ripple is only good if you specialize in it.

Finlan aggually :DD

It's combat I can't really restealth here.

Alright explain the context to me. Explain how you're live action roleplaying in a videogame.
Or alternatively just stop replying to me and stop misusing terms for no reason.

Your bare. Fucking. Hands.

Attached: 20190802201901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>greentext is always quoting

>I can't really restealth here.
There's a psi for this.

the plural is assault riflum

no

if you want to do some sort sam fisher-like stealth boi build just do a knives/pistol run and mainly rely on stealth and your knife

If you absolutely want to rely on light weapons, just play on normal and it'll be fine

Fist magick, knifes, glofes, energy and chem pistols

Who are you quoting?

Energy/Chempistols

Do you like criting for 300 damage on a Kneecap Shot while dealing 100~ damage to the surrounding mooks of the loser that just got its knees exploded?

Did you just gas a nigger? Here's my patreon money.

>take supplier
>merchants now carry 1500 charons
imma buy all of fucking underrail when I'm done selling my shit.

Attached: bd514572bf272c1c7df836e00a5e3c41.jpg (750x706, 42K)

Eh, Psychosis needs all the regen it can get though Especially twoards the end or the DLC.

Larping in this context meant letting esoteric notions of roleplaying get in the way of what is beneficial for gameplay, newfriend brainlet.

Gee Mordre, TWO fishing poles??

Yes?

I thought that people disarm gas grenades? is that a lower difficulty or an old webm?

Psychosis' game plan usually involved judgging psi boosters and CD reduction around and regen is really shitty unless you take Mantra or something.
Their real problem is AP per cast.

>too cool to disarm the grenade
No wonder New Biocorp died.

You'll never need that money friend

The jews tricked you

An excess of wealth that piles up without any circulation becomes a burden on the owner

You got goyed but some real pipeworking zoners this time bre

I've been playing this game for 7h and couldn't get past the first mission. I kept dying to stalkers and other strong as fuck shit that would just kill me in one turn. I leveled up, geared, sold shit to make money but to no avail.

Then right before dropping the game I realize I was exploring the uppermost section (the one next to the guy throwing telekinetic punches to some rocks) instead of the lower levels, where I actually had to go to do the quest.

FUCK ME. But now that I am where I should be going I'm enjoying the game a lot. Really feels like one of those scavengers exploration games where everything can be useful and resources are small.

Attached: 2e0.jpg (593x796, 54K)

i didn't know you want to go psychosis. it def makes more sense on psychosis but on psychosis you need more con if you want survival instincts to work better. This just reminded me of my psychosis build earlygame cancer where you need to chug psi booster and health hypo every turn.

that's why I'm gonna buy all of core city first. I'll start with owning a majority share in praetorian and coretech first.

Normal difficulty, no idea why he didn't disarm the nade.
Maybe he was ready to go.

Where the FUCK can I get the blueprint for stingball grenades and aren't they just worse flashbangs????

You cant attack someone who's been flashbanged more than once

So I understood the context perfectly and you just tried to use the word larping to refer to "esoteric notions of roleplaying". I am an autistic, newfriend brainlet for calling you out?
This is simply not the case. Make a million excuses, reply to me until the end of time and I'll still be right and you'll still be wrong.
Don't be obnoxious about it.

You're gonna dump at least 10+ hours into just getting to know your immediate surroundings and the game's overall feel

Your 'actual' run will probably start somewhere at the 20h mark once you finally stop rerolling

I saw ladelman with the blueprint

for what purpose

>Sniper
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

kek you idiot
glad you found your way to the actual beginner area at least
there's a tonne of proper murderhobo exploration in the game as it opens up after Depot A

What is the most effective method of freeing Maura if you don't have an Omni-tool?

>It does increase damage on neural overload
It doesn't. Overload damage increases if whatever you're attacking has high INT.

buying an omnitool

get an omni tool
why the fuck don't you have one

crowbar if you're high strength
there's an omni tool on the first level of GMS

>DLC trash diluting my loot pool
If I scrounge another trashcan only to find big black balls in it...

you are right. I didn't read it properly.

Where? I just ran around looking for a vendor selling one with no luck. I don't know what I did with the one I started with.

Get one, or kill everyone.

Killing them

there's shitloads of free ones in core city
kill a bunch of muggers or something or do one of the oligarch quests partway and you'll usually find one on some bum somewhere

CC's electric shop and general store
RC's electric shop and general store
SGS's engineering dude and (rarely) gun dude
Junkyard's faction specific merchants and the two dudes hanging out with mushroom mary

>not selling all your food and then melting them into super steels
eat shit Jon

Fucking hell, it wasn't a shop.

Attached: 20190809083318_1.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

Praise Tchort

Can I kill with no external consequences? (i.e., those guys in the faction attacking me later on in the game)

Haven't even finished Depot A yet, working on it.

>mushroom mary
who

If you leave no witness I think this place is ok to murder

If you slaughter literally every single person down there nobody will care. Hell I'm pretty sure you can even join them later on.

what's the quality of that reaper frame
I'm looking for a good one

the bitch who sells bio stuff near the cell border leaving junkyard's bar area and connecting to the docks

loot her

tesla is for anybody

if you just want to sneak somewhat near enemies, or past them at some distance, or up to a single enemy for a melee attack, you don't need it

but if you want to pull some real ninja shit, it's essential

How do you get Phillosophy 3 from the Ferryman?

>but if you want to pull some real ninja shit, it's essential
I'm strapped for feats in my build, but I shouldn't be as underpowered as my last one. I think I'm just going to focus on combat feats specifically, that's just quality of life. thanks anyways

Doesn't the +1STR from Rathound Barbeque only give you 10 more carry weight?
Literally just an objectively worse Pentapus Barbeque

Don't know what good it'd do you but here.

Attached: 20190809083849_1.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

bare fists, leather gloves, metal gloves, combat knives, energy pistols, chem pistols, smg's, and firearm pistols in some circumstances

I got it from blaine, I think
its a special purpose flashbang, if you don't already get it, dont worry about it

Don't be a brainlet and take the Hyperpill.

He is also too cool to disarm on DOMINATING. Mordre truly lives by the Biocorp code.

>he doesn't use a 12.7mm sniper
lmao are you poor or something

not bad. wasn't expecting a serious response. thanks man.

the 12.7mm frames look like shit

is ultima good

harbingers are aesthetic you uncultured swine

blow them up with tnt

I wonder how people fight this on domination.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_09_18_39_14_209.jpg (1920x1080, 968K)

Any tips on hybrid psi builds?
or maybe temporal only builds?

>domination

Attached: Luffy casts Confusion.jpg (569x360, 123K)

Depends if you can stomach 80s RPGs with shitty combat but good exploration.

I'm definitely making a wandering jew build next.
Tin can, AR, crafting and smoothtalking skills.

>harbingers are aesthetic
at least you don't like corsairs lmao
worst looking firearm in the game

Hey Hammer Wizard,
did you every look at Opportunist? It's going to kick in with that sledge from level 1 on thanks to TK Punch

why would a jew be a tin can rather than a sneaky infiltrator?

Because I need that carrying strength, so I might as well put it to use.

Is there any way to go full grenadier fuck weapons?

harbingers are THE BEST looking sniper frames but I agree that corsairs look like complete ass

Eh, Moltovs. Or Anything that can burst 1k.

Getting 105 effective merchandise is not exactly a build.

TM + grenades feats?

I mean wouldnt going full grenade be expensive as fuck?

How do I get more of this?

Attached: 20190809084844_1.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

Well yeah but you aint going to use nades on every lone fuckers

How would molotvs help against sea wyrms? Also how do meleefags ever fight them?

You'll go throwing knifes plus grenades probably. Hard build supposedly.

are contaminated rounds shit, or are they worth using? I mainly wanted to use an 8.6 reaper for incendiary but may rethink that depending on your opinion of the 12.7 contaminated rounds

It's not expensive, but you gotta wait a lot for merchants to reset.

he lets you raid the coffeemaker at the end of expedition before they pack up camp. or you could just steal it or kill everyone if you join the pirates or something

without stealth you'll need to barge into the security room and burst down the guard (silent weapons or psi) there to take his key.
I did it with my 0 stealthboi.

Or you can finish depot A and come back later, Abram and Maura chills there indefinitely.

they're probably the strongest rounds in the game
20-60 bio damage on top of the damage you're already doing isn't something to fuck around with especially since killing someone with them leaves a big FUCK YOU cloud to kill everyone in their vicinity as well like a mini gas grenade
they're based as fuck and the biggest issue is scrounging up enough empty 12.7mm casings to get a good stock of them, I only have ~60 currently that I keep around for when I really, really want someone super extra dead

Is there anything to be gained if you give the muties medical supplies or should they all be slaughtered?

If this game was mod friendly it'd probably be 10x as popular, at least at rimworld levels of popularity

A pity it's probably never gonna happen at this point considering the entire game is built on a mod-intolerant foundation

ah well, the game is plenty fun as is

I love killing those native whores they probably think their low IQ muscle chad is coming to save them but they are already tortured to death. Haha yes I am a God.

stealthed right by it
or got 100% acid resist and very high bio/mech resist and just tanked it all

god frag grenades are useful as FUCK
seriously man, almost impossible encounters are really turned around by a good frag grenade.
And people complain about psy fuckers

they're like a mini toxic gas grenade, great for chokepoints.

>Huxkey allows for all three methods: hacking, lockpicking, ventilation
>have to keep swapping out the tools instead of just allowing you to use it from the get go without retooling

Some lore bits if you also repair the power generator below, nothing significant.

>leaves a big FUCK YOU cloud to kill everyone in their vicinity
I was thinking that they'd leave a little cloud maybe around 3 tiles wide at most
nice, man
I may be using a harbinger then

Ah, genocide it is.

What do I do with the submarine? I lowered it into the water, killed the ambushing natives and now what. I entered it and couldn't do anything with it at all except check on various system specs and all.

Thought you could free up 2 spaces on your action bar? NOPE FUCK YOU

Is going full psy good? or are the other schools redundant?

Is there anyway to edit a unique weapon's damage values?

I want to make the AKX a bit beefier so I can use it in the late game, but it would be a major handicap if I can't bump it's damage somehow

well its not that big desu its like a single tile but if you fire more than one you can make chokepoints
They also can't be disarmed obviously which is nice and they do add stacking Contamination debuffs

Full Psi is the strongest.

nice, still may be worth using anyways. I may work pack rathound in somewhere and just carry 2 rifles with me for my opener

But you can at least put all three on the hotbar.

Tranquility allows good cross combos between all schools. But you can make viable hybrids too. For example you can ditch metathermics entirely and instead invest into throwing. Plasma grenades are stronger than anything non-crit metathermics dishes out.
On Psychosis Temporal Manipulation is pretty shit because of your limited psi pool and 20% higher psi consumption which means using Contraction devastates your psi bar.

I haven't fought crabs yet but how are crabs scarier-sounding than beetles?

Is this games story any good? Been looking for a dope ass RPG and this seems up my alley. But if it doesn't have an interesting story, I'll lose my drive to go further with it. Unless the game play is that fucking good.

What overcoat do I want for my psiman tac vest?

its decent

>But if it doesn't have an interesting story, I'll lose my drive to go further with it
the story starts off mundane and routine, but later it becomes mildly interesting, but by the end, you're starving for more. at least I was.

Unironically what the fuck is up with the range of geyser emmissions? I'll stand halfway across the map and suffer 500 fire damage because of that shit.

The story is nothing special, the lore is pretty good though.
It's mainly a combat+exploration+character building game.

anyone else has the issue with the game's framerate starting to drop when in windowed mode?

is there any good way of getting more psi beetle brain soup? wiki doesnt say anything about it

The story itself is mostly a mystery chase. The lore is absolutely top tier and the game starts as some Metro 2033 expy only to go batshit insane.

need a lifting belt today

Do i even need str 7 for assault rifles or is 6 enough?
I want to go juggernaut assault rifler with some throwing skills for grenades, kinda like a power armor cosplay(fallout)

Take off the regalia.

the guy that sells weapons in junkyard always seems to have one

Check the Core City food vendor near the lift.

buy one or are you POOR

>told the muties I will give them supplies in exchange of the quest item
>accidentally hand it in before asking the doctor to give them the supplies and now the doctor is like "why should we now that we have it"

Oh bother.

you take more firedamage while wearing rathound regalia? holy fuck, man

my charon stockpile is dedicated to buying microdischargers and magnesium powder

Double damage. Didn't you read the description?

I dont know how to read...

think of the extra 10kg of magnesium you could be carrying everywhere user, its a solid investment.

I haven't done the rathound king quest in about a year, so I haven't seen the description of the regalia recently, nor did I wear it on that previous build, so I wouldn't remember that mechanic.

I don't wear the regalia, genius. I was being hyperbolic. You take a ridiculous amount of fire damage either way at ridiculous ranges.

Yeah almost like the game is telling you to wear something heat resistant before venturing forth.

>man what the fuck keeps eating up all my carry weight I don't even have that much stuff on me
>realize I'm still carrying 99kg of Gasoline for some reason

Attached: 1560783464248.png (188x264, 77K)

Nothing wrong with wanting to just burn down the entirety of the underrail.

t. Free Drone terrorist

are there any uses to the pearl and gold ring?

What are the EVIL options in this game?
Also can i become psimage evil from hell ?

none other than selling to derica in the core city merchant district

But muh freedoms...