Wall Chicken

Wall Chicken

Attached: castlevaniaturkey.png (350x178, 112K)

It's a pork chop you stupid piece of shit

That is clearly a turkey.

It's a very big kidney bean

that's not a wall, that's a brick oven

Home.

Castlevania thread time? I really miss Jankvania, bros. Albus was fun.

Attached: tumblr_lo8p2cKLdL1qmg4zfo1_1280.jpg (1280x900, 341K)

Attached: cv1-page5.jpg (778x300, 46K)

Yes and the mushroom folk of Super Mario were turned into the bricks you break to get coins. You can't put much stock in 80's jap translations.

I've lived for several decades and you're the first person to make sense out of the wall meat.
I both hate and love you.

Nigga remember the materialize cube you get in SotN that makes it so items will drop out of candles
I choose to believe It's the power that the heroes wield that makes chicken materialize out of certain walls

Attached: Castlevania - Symphony of the Night-190730-232631.png (1440x1080, 513K)

Attached: 1499767775377.png (256x224, 7K)

>Tfw used to main Alucard until I went full Dante mode with Jonachad
SHOWTIME

Attached: Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow-190710-221821.png (1920x1080, 755K)

That's actually true though. People have tried translating these things several times because errors and Woolseyisms were common place in those eras.

Aspect ratio you turkey

Attached: Akumajou_Dracula_X_-_Chi_no_Rinne_(NTSC-J)_[KMCD3005]-190708-182608.png (1440x1080, 36K)

This picture gave me super aids

Castlevania 1 is peak game design

I love you user

Vampire Killer > Bloody Tears

>doing just fine
>have crusifix
>right before i get to the grim reaper
>i pick up a pocket watch almost by accident
>freezing time has ZERO effect on him
>die

hmm

The drops felt even more hazardous in 3.

>make game
>couple of cute girls
>mostly pretty boys
got I hate fujos so much

were you supposed to jump over him, fall down before this part, or try and kill him

TURKEY

Why the fuck was CV3 so vertical anyway? Literally fucking staircase to staircase action

I don't give two fucks if this is a classicvania thread, posting this anyway:

AoS = SoTN > DoS > CotM > PoR > HoD > OoE

Kill yourself. Iga ruined Castlevania.

But y can't Simon crawl?

I've actually been playing the Castlevania series for the first time, I finished VTMB last month and was looking through my retroarch games and it was there, decided to give it a try and it was fantastic.

Already on PoR and enjoying it so far, the idea of going into paintings is a nice change in visuals and I'm hoping it keeps the whole 1940's aesthetic in the worlds (but I doubt it will). After that I'll probably play OoE and then the LoS games. Once I'm through with those I'll go back and finish the ones I skipped such as the Game Boy, N64 and PS2 ones along with Kid Dracula.

I do miss Classicvania, there was a real sense of accomplishment going through each stage and beating them one by one, with the Metroidvania games I just tank damage and heal myself when I'm about to die and as the games go on I can usually kill bosses with no hassle at all and if there is an issue you can usually cheese them with a summon like in CotM's final boss.

Still, it's a great series and only really had three games I didn't find fun playing.

Attached: Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (USA)-190808-195220.png (1440x1080, 2.18M)

is where I want to be

Circle of the moon>>>>>AoS
Fuck off

IT'S POT ROAST

Attached: matei-mike-image.jpg (300x300, 19K)

adapt or die, worm

Arise chicken.