Server is down, so are mods

Obsessively waiting for server to come up posting.

Attached: ffxiv_08052019_003138_971.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/181MPZBX
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-6rNsIa6U&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=AG5qx583Uys
mcvuk.com/final-fantasy-xivs-neverending-story-three-years-on-from-a-realm-reborns-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=YtxR97bgF-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=INGBjCX_CNs
youtube.com/watch?v=CcHjxOKN0Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=YZcTnkja6Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=QCXfzpTUu8I
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=99
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=100
youtube.com/watch?v=JeYATGs70Ss
youtu.be/dLRcuojE7Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=b6KRKSulaMU
youtu.be/2onubJhAU8E
twitter.com/arslood/status/1159601877358481408
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxWTGmqnLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long is this fucking maintenance ?

Y'shtola is angry

Attached: 164317134734.jpg (870x852, 293K)

>That tummy

Till 3AM PDT cause Japs apparently need 4 hours for a couple of hotfixes. Remember they don't know how to code to the point that adding more dyes might hurt the data transfer of the game.

Attached: CantCode.png (1786x558, 145K)

i can see where all the money went.

>mods down

Attached: 1564487879433.png (1400x984, 312K)

pastebin.com/181MPZBX

Enjoy your more use of the Limitation excuse Yea Forums and lack of meaningful answers.

Attached: poyopoyo.gif (256x192, 304K)

show up your gross nipple!

blame 1.0 spaghetti code
fun fact: many 7 year old exploits still work to this day (dupe/steal/etc)

To the fucking cat race.

what's wrong with 57 exactly. just removing unnecessary stat bloat really.

>still no nightmare unicorn

Attached: 1562734712436.jpg (1000x1300, 168K)

How many times have you been to the top of the tower?

Just twice so far for me, but honestly it's more fun than Innocence EX

Attached: EAi53nTX4AAM2p.jpg (2300x1900, 733K)

>blame 1.0 spaghetti code
>still thinking anything remains of Crystal Tools
God damn this meme will never die will it? You do realize the reason the game is so limited is because they rushed the new game out instead of working on it till its ready right? No bit of Crystal Tools engine or coding exists in the new engine.
I just saved the image, should have probably cropped it to the dye bit.

How I dupe my gil?

>Still not fixing the housing system
>Won't add a repair all all button

I'm kinda used to SE being retarded from FF11 but it still a bit of a shock to see how they cling to retarded ways for seemingly no reason at all.

Show me your UIs Yea Forums

You idiot even Yoshida has admitted to the fact that they themselves coded themselves into a corner with the rushed ARR. CT is long since gone, the only things from that era are armor models and characters from 1.0.

Once with BLU

I have no idea how to do the corner peg jump

>It a you got pushed of the ledge and insta killed by a monk episode

God PvP in this game is fucking atrocious, Yoshi please do a Monk holocaust already

>memes
>FFXIV
How many memes does FFXIV have?

yeah fucking how ? i keep failing

dupe gil doesnt work anymore but you can take gil from other players. it's like changing wallets with somebody else and only works when you are at the character selection screen
If that's true, then how come you cant join parties while crafting/gathering? This was part of an 1.0 exploit to dupe items.

you're probbaly too close and clipping the tower itself. get away more.

You need to realize that the pegs have gigantic invisible physics geo. Walk off a bit so you don't snag yourself on the corner.

So I can't decide at all what job to play, what should I do?

>2019 and you still can't move items in your inventory while the crafting menu is open

try free trial, test out the job ? You know you can be every job on 1 character right ?

I know about that but I can't figure out the correct angle, or I just hit the corner.

question for any SCH players. how do you utilize your oGCD heals appropriately? right now i generally use sacred soil, unless people wont get the full effect, then i use indom instead. or indom if people quickly need healing. what confuses me are the fairy skills; they seem really weak when I use them (except for seraph which feels like a oGCD succor).

Pick what looks coolest to you, jobs move in and out of the cuckshed every patch so you're pretty much guaranteed to eventually be the best/worst. Really the only classes i'd stay away from are DNC/NIN

>If that's true, then how come you cant join parties while crafting/gathering?
It was also an exploit for powerleveling in Coerthas for a quick 30min 50. What of it? The game as it stands can't do anything while you're in any kind of menu till said menu is closed. This is not a remnant of 1.0 but rather a game design issue SE seems to never shake off. You can't join a party in the marketboard, you can't accept a duty while repairing gear, you can't, you can't accept a party invite while talking to a retainer. This isn't SE trying to stop an exploit, it's SE just being dumb as always.

0. I've gotten up to the final tier with the small pegs. I've failed so many times I know how to jump up the earlier tiers quite well. Also no BLU cheating or NIN faggotry.

what can ninja do?

was just ending a fuckin dungeon too, sch got owned so we woulda wiped anyway but still

>DNC
IM BEING FABULOUS AND BUFFING A SINGLE DPS YOU CANT STOP ME
honestly i just wish i could run act and the game reliably to see HOW shit i am in comparison sometimes. when it feels like im doing the most damage in a dungeon, i just have to know whos fucking up

What's everyone doing while maintenance is going on?

Attached: baldur meshi.jpg (2550x1920, 2.35M)

>servers down
post your favorite dungeon ost

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-6rNsIa6U&t=

Attached: 0bf85f1ulva21.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

higher speed
makes some of the really punishing jumps a ton easier but the overall boost is overrated.

I wish I could play again but my GPU crashed and burned last May
I can't believe I had to suffer through the entire length of this fucking stormblood shit only to be unable to play the expansion I was anticipating the most

Attached: 1553063549059.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Also Shukuchi jumps

wishing i was dead

everyones going to post it but
youtube.com/watch?v=AG5qx583Uys

That is SE's way to prevent players from exploiting craft since 1.x. You could literally craft level 40+ items with low level npc materials by simply swapping slots because the server would intentionally read the memory slot where the initial items were allocated. This game uses a ridiculous Client::Server trust system which lets retards teleport freely across cities, and it's semi-safe to teleport in dungeons (as long as you open door and stuff like that), it can't really be done without facing a ban hammer on later dungeons because they added so many flags now.
And of course, according to anons from this thread modern FFXIV doesn't use anything from 1.0 but I still witness their attempts to patch and prevent players from capping gil by simply changing packets while buying animal sinew, something that could be achieved on 1.0 and nowadays through the same way.

How bad exactly is the SMN piano? Summoning Bahamut sounds cool

i find moving faster just fucks me. even putting on peloton or sprint messes up my jumps

I don't believe you, I've never seen it. Teleporting doesn't let you cross gaps.

you cannot jump with shukuchi. it is entirely ground based movement, you fall.

>The first FFXIV was developed using Square Enix’s in-house Crystal Tools engine, which also powered the FFXIII trilogy and Dragon Quest X. While it was lauded for its visual fidelity, it proved to be overly resource-hungry for many FFXIV players. It was this balance that Yoshida and his team strived to equal.

>“A Realm Reborn and Heavensward are operating on the game engine which was specially built for FFXIV,” he observes. “For an MMORPG, it’s necessary to render as many characters as possible simultaneously. Also, being a title from the Final Fantasy series, FFXIV is expected to meet the quality of the franchise. In order to materialise these two goals, the exclusive game engine was built.”

mcvuk.com/final-fantasy-xivs-neverending-story-three-years-on-from-a-realm-reborns-release/
Crystal Tools is gone and a new engine was made. What are you even talking about?

I'll give you an objective priority if completely open.

>Playing for the first time and have the main quests available?
Play a dps.
>Which dps?
Anything not Rogue/Ninja. Pugilist/Monk, Lancer/Dragoon for melee, and Archer/Bard for Range. Thurg/BLM is also something not to sneeze at but requires a little more thought in spell usage to not be a shitter. Later on you can try out the other DPS without having to start at level one. People say Red Mage is extremely simple but I haven't touched it yet.
>What about tanks or healers?
If you're starting out, its suggested not to waste the massive xp boosts from the main quest on either role since they get easy duty/dungeons queues. If you HAVE to pick one, then GLD/PLDs are solid right now for tanks, and CNJ/WHM are great for healers.
>I still can't decide.
Then you're a stutter poster who is only here for erping.

playing secret of mana

Attached: 1565012627349.png (784x684, 623K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YtxR97bgF-Q
Okay. This is practically /thread though.

Summoning an hologram of Bahamut more like, Phoenix is kinda cool tho

>spam 3 buttons like an idiot
>"piano"

Are BLMs still bullied? The last time I played there were parties in the party finder that would want every dps slot except BLM.

Attached: 1537481816605.jpg (926x1024, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=INGBjCX_CNs

@ 2:47

It's kinda shitty right now since all your stuff doesn't line up right with your dots, so you have to reapply early or waste shit. you also can't move at all with bahamut out or risk him retarding out and doing nothing but moving and using up his time pointlessly.

DNC is technically the lowest RDPS in the game, even with their support skills their output is pretty mild. Though In all fairness the meta only really matters for early Savage clears.

>blm
>the chad caster
>bullied
>ever
are you kidding me

It just lets you walk onto the first and third posts on tier 3 and makes it easier to position the jump on the second, but otherwise yeah, you can be prone to messing up. I'm too used to it to stop playing Nin now though, the higher speed isn't fucking me on anything anymore.

defend this.

right fucking now.

NOW.

Attached: 1565329996889.png (1440x872, 210K)

Some autist is constantly bitching about it but I find it pretty fun.

Attached: 1525838442438.png (660x669, 382K)

Same here.

Listen, if you don't have a buff MY damage, I don't want you in my party.

Did you not play during HW? MNK and BLM were fucking trash and often left out of PF on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=CcHjxOKN0Pk

Didn't the Documentary about the failure and rise of FFXIV explain what happened with anything Crystal Tools related? Thought the engine was made brand new cause CT and the coding with it wouldn't work with an MMO setting.

At first I really enjoyed this dungeon. Then I started getting in literally every ex roulette for the past month. I've had enough.

Attached: 1563241494417.jpg (853x820, 180K)

BLM is the highest DPS in the game right now. NIN/DNC are the ones in a rough spot at the moment.

This sounds extremely fake.

Sounds good.

The burn was a surprising favorite while I was catching the late bus for stormblood.

I'm always hoping to get this dungeon during the 50/60/70 roulette though:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZcTnkja6Sg

>Korean
who cares, Koreans aren't human

There's no gap there though, only an elevation change. You sink if there's a gap.

Nice.

I can understand. I have the same feeling for akademia for the very same reason.

majority of people in XIV threads started recently and only repost memes about jobs . BLM and MNK were also not wanted during SB because SMN, DRG, and NIN offered far more utility.

100% real. The Chinese side also spawn tanks and mow down players in Uldah often.

Everything feels like it has too much HP and it won't get better since it's synced to i440.

>the "chad caster"
>see one in my pt
>they are doing less damage than our dancer
The amount of BLM/SMN shitters this patch made me want to kill myself

Attached: s1534476097347.jpg (921x894, 108K)

What job do you play and why?

>chad caster
BLM is just the DPS chad period. Biggest dick in the party.

MNK yes, BLM still held down the spot for best DPS and was pretty common in farm parties, they were just horrendous for prog but replaced your DPS Res the second the group knew mechanics.

Reminder

Chad: BLM*, MCH, DRG
Virgin: RDM, DNC, SAM
*made and mained one before SHb

I really like smn as it is now, my only gripe is that it dose not translate at all.
I hit like 16 different buttons and skills and I still will do less than a blm that dose barabone rotation.
And the Phoenix HoT is useless crap.
I just wish pets did some proper dmg instead of being Ruin IV banks and that Wyrmwave proced of fester and energy drain again.

Attached: 1564985272483.png (600x979, 191K)

Even if that is true, is anyone surprised by this? That's just fighting fire with fire and was inevitable given the tactics 'sjws' employ.

What do you think SE does with all the accounts of dead trannies?
I mean, the suicide rate is like 50% or something. SE is probably sitting on like 20,000 dead tranny accounts.

PLD because I can do literally everything but revive, and saving someone with Cover gives me an erection

Attached: 1544818157638.jpg (1000x1140, 59K)

>Q7: There were no tank-related adjustments in Patch 5.05. Are there any plans to adjust them? I think the balance is there, but I'd like some more adjustments to warrior's damage.
Like clockwork

Attached: 1544458602884.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Not so funny when the tables are turned, eh?
I don't like it. The premise of punishing someone for having different thoughts and opinions is just stupid. But the SJWs have dug their own grave doing shit like this, and is basically hated by most normies here now.

So how many of you have already unsubbed and waiting for the next patch and/or end of expansion? How fast did it take for you to burn out once Eden Normal came out?

Attached: Heart.png (728x655, 255K)

Do you guys think DNC will be buffed at some point in the next patch or two or are they just going to leave them weak as kittens until the next expansion?

That would be MNK, actually.

Attached: 1539383452308.jpg (368x368, 25K)

Gives them to me so I can ERP
80% of Balmung is just me multiboxing

>Crystal isn't that ba-

Attached: JY66C1V.jpg (728x815, 324K)

And the fucking bomb mobs that randomly tether you make it even more annoying. Especially when I play on my BLM.

I was expecting SMN dots to get buffed to 50/50 again like during 4.05. Guess they're going to keep it middle of the road on DPS because "muh support" with Devotion.

It's on the "priority" to be looked at for 5.1, but I don't expect them to break it like they did in 4.1.

RDM because it's stylish.

Does MNK do more damage than BLM now?

>I think the balance is there, but I'd like some more adjustments to warrior's damage.
God fucking damnit. You could set your watch to this shit.

Attached: NAMEDAYS.png (500x643, 252K)

Wish Cover didn't have such a short range.

Said nobody

I enjoyed Sohm Als
youtube.com/watch?v=QCXfzpTUu8I

dnc because no one can tell me no
i tried rdm recently and holy shit was it a blast, but confusing. Like, i can white room a dummy rdm perfectly, but once i have to start dancing around, im fucked and one of the colors always accidentally gets too high. sam is the only melee i can find fun

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29

I wanna fuck Suzaku

Attached: 1564287255662.jpg (720x700, 45K)

>DNC/RDM/SAM player
Jesus christ dude, is there anything left in your head?

So, you guys just hop class whenever one performs better by 3%, or do you ever play a class simply for its enjoyment?

Attached: AC48327E-92CD-42DE-8747-46BBCE2335F2.jpg (529x346, 56K)

Personal no, but it is very close while also buffing the other users in your party so that it currently has the highest raid dps in the game. It also has an aoe healing buff just because, monk is the best dps in the game right now.

Should I play/level up a Bard, Machinist, or Dancer to 80?

MNK is gay

Attached: Capture.jpg (1348x593, 79K)

they patched shukuchi jumping back in 4.5

that isnt ff related? not anymore

>rdm
>confusing
Your IQ has to be below freezing temp to find rdm confusing

Attached: 1443984705481.jpg (419x480, 81K)

What are you guys expecting for NIN changes in 5.1?

Been a MNK main since I started back in 4.1, never cared about meta, cleared Sigma and Alphascape savage. Feels pretty good desu

Attached: 1556770515810.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

anything but dancer

That's stupid. MNK is for fags and babies. Not sure why they let it even be as close as it is.

Why?

That guy linked 75 and can be safely ignored, BLM is still highest.

I can't tell if this is ironic or just pure autism.

>caring about parses and logs in this type of game

Feels like a real case of misplaced attention people place

They ruined the class I enjoyed, so now I'm hopping around looking for anything to latch onto.

Then, I'm happy for you.

Why not DNC?

mch starts at 30 and dnc starts at 60, so that might help. if your ping or slapping keyboard abilities are slow, not mach, and dancer is the lowest dps currently by a margin.
if you're not lazy, you listed them in the order you should do them

GOOD MORNING LALAFELL

Attached: 50eee737ad7ded38c21e57ae78cb29a3.png (2331x1860, 2.2M)

Where's you Titan Maximum clear, boy?

Nothing lol, they wont have mudra changes until 5.3 at the earliest.
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=99
Seething

Attached: 1539573762486.gif (301x313, 2.4M)

>switch from nin to sam, then sam to monk
sam is just so fucking slow

Attached: 1559587274253.gif (360x270, 229K)

Because you somehow managed to pick the braindead class in each DPS role and somehow find RDM difficult.

i mean once i get into actual combat and aoes start messing up my casts

Which version. Batshit crazy or mildly obessive?

Both.

Attached: 1558122959558.png (1600x1492, 294K)

not so fast

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#dataset=100

monk is still better

I've played monk since 2.0, suffering through 3.0 almost made me want to drop it but I kept on

>shitter job for babies gets to come this close to touching BLM in damage
What kind of retarded fag approved the MNK buffs in the last patch?

dont bully the lala
you just know they're playing a lalafell also

The same retard who enjoyed making 5.0 MNK.

>AST/BLM
Rate my main jobs Yea Forums.

>Queue for tank and healer is great
>But every party finder group always has both tanks and healers already taken

Something about this ain't right

Attached: 9FC64986200E4A8AB09C1D17A343927E.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

they're already mediocre relative to the other ranged DPS jobs, and every group that is willing to take one already has one since it's so oversaturated. If you don't care about endgame though, go for it.

Any ideas to make DPS Queue less fucking awful? I'd like to earn priority queue tickets for running dungeons that need a healer or a tank as that role, since that would encourage DPS players to try more than one role.
Put a daily/weekly limit on them, but anything to mitigate the 30+ minute queues.

The hell are you talking about? I've been spending my time peacefully gathering/crafting.

No I think it's fine or have you fags forgotten that we fought against commies and libtards after WWII?

If you play DPS why would you ever play anything other than what's going to put you at the top of the list? I normally main tanks and healers but have been switching over to DPS because of the people I'm playing with now. You'd have to enjoy being a cuck to play a DPS that isn't going to be at the top at optimal play.

>chad
>literally allowed in groups only because SE got butthurt about triple melee comp and forced people to bring at least 1 caster

MNK BROS NOOOOOOOOO
God bless whoever is in charge of cleaning up after Yoshi fucks MNK at the start of expansions, they gave us TK rotation in 4.2 and all these quality of life changes in 5.05.

Attached: 1553715355009.jpg (500x259, 13K)

>shitter job for babies
also apply to nigger mage

I'm 2/3 endings with a ghost guy in my party. Had a ghost guy for Shinryu, and a ghost guy for Hades.

>30+ minute queues.
What are you queuing for? Most roulettes outside of MSQ have been 5-10 minutes for me on a DPS.
Gather/Craft in the meantime, do hunts, beast tribes, and any sidequests you want for unlocks.

>How come you guys care so much about the other part of the game that I don't engage in
I'll register you as a retard.

Are there any other big quest chains like the Hildibrand quests?

This game really isn't designed for it at all. I'm somewhat neutral because it is fairly hard to spot out who is being the shitter in various content and shitters need to know they're being shitters to stop being shit.

Unfortunately, this hasn't worked in WoW because some people refuse to or aren't able to acknowledge they're shit, especially if they swear by the meta while being unable to comprehend that playing in a 100% ideal scenario is gonna happen. I know tons of dumbfucks whose peepees go limp the minute they find out their class/specs are no longer meta even they themselves play the class horribly.

Attached: Final Fantasy XI.jpg (640x930, 89K)

Is BLM even hard, or is it just that 99% of the playerbase needs to be told multiple times that an aoe will come at them? And I dont mean BLM playerbase exclusively, I mean the XIV playerbase

youtube.com/watch?v=JeYATGs70Ss

new favorite desu

You don't even know what type of game you're playing, good lord.

I mean this is the best of the best, and its 300 DPS tops. Monk is going to win in almost every other group.

Even that aside Monk is the best it's ever been and Monk players should be happy as hell.

Attached: 1554084562857.jpg (358x379, 58K)

Seething MNK baby. BLM requires you to play perfectly and know a fight inside out to play it to its fullest. MNK can just run circles around a boss and zip around without even having to worry much about positioning or thinking. They even borderline removed the one challenge MNK had left and that was positionals. You don't even have many OGCDs anymore. BLM still has tight windows and requires you to play flawlessly.

Watching Dragon's Den and playing more Puyo Puyo

Attached: duncan.png (1032x1011, 1.2M)

Oh lawdy, incredibly misdressed WoL in various scenes never fail to make me smirk.

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_152918_936.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I’m pretty sure DRK, SAM and BRD have never been out of the shed

I'm pretty happy but honestly having a potential 50 seconds of ignoring positionals between riddle of earth and true north is a bit much

Do you? Crafting and gathering is just the means to kill savage bosses. Everything you need for leveling you can buy from vendors. If raids didn't exist nobody would buy shit you make.

Every job requires you to know the fight inside and out for maximum uptime you retard, it's also literally impossible for BLM to drop enochian anymore

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY HAVEN'T THEY SCRAPPED EVERYTHING RELATED TO BLUE MAGE AND CREATED IT FOR RAIDS OHHHH MY FUCKING GOOOOOD I CAN'T IDLE WITH IT IN EULMORE WITHOUT BEING LEVEL 50 AND IT IS DRIVING ME F U C K I N G I N S A N E THERE IS L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G KEEPING IT FROM BEING RAID-READY YOU FUCKING APOLOGISTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1537478350459.jpg (580x334, 39K)

I suppose it's useful for that but otherwise all I've seen it do is make what would have been otherwise reasonable players into strangely bitter and defensive people. See: I've also heard before that JP datacenters play the game completely differently too.

90% of blms are turbo niggers that demand the rest of the party to adjust to them so they can keep pressing fire iv outside of healing range, the job barely has any optimization

I've been a WHM main since the ARR launch, through all its ups and downs. I love that for once WHM is finally in a great spot but even if the old SCH/AST status comes back, I'll still keep playing WHM.

Shoha's potencies need to be at least triple what they are now

DRK got both world firsts in SB, and BRD was meta for most of the second half once crit started scaling well. SAM remains pretty fucked.

I'm still hoping for WWIII. Just to be fucking done with this shit.

>Everything you need for leveling you can buy from vendors.

Why does all my HQ leveling gear always sell out then? Bitches love a nice shiny matching set of HQ gear. You're trying too hard at this game, try to actually enjoy it.

Not really if the bosses are going to be aids with their positioning like they've been since Omegascape. Either remove positionals or make bosses less challenging, and both of those suck but I'd much rather lose positionals than turn savage into what EX is now, much like Ultimate is what Savage was before.

made it up once. Got my pic so im happy

Attached: gpose.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Attached: settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

Not a monk main personally. What I've heard the most annoying is Anatman (I think that's the name?) being reliant on server tick bullshit. Personally if I was to pick up that job for savage/ultimate I'd be happy to get spoonfed no positionals for a bit, but that's just me.

I will say Mantra is always welcome in Levi/Titan parties.

pls post the comic

What job for female lala?

>BLM requires you to play perfectly and know a fight inside out to play it to its fullest.
If there was a resource that tells you what happens every 90 seconds in any given bossfight and safe areas to place leylines i'd be all over that shit
I'm close to just writing my own notes at this point vs just relying on memory

But I do enjoy it. The one trying too hard is you, trying too hard to convince yourself that yours is the only correct way to play the game even though it takes no skill at all.

More like 80% are HEALERS ADJUST retards, 15% is hard casting fire 3 or being "frost mage" and the rest are the actually good BLMs.

Literally who cares about Enochian anymore. It's more about making full use of your windows now. Enochian upkeep hasn't been a difficult thing since Heavensward.

Why are FFXIV threads so full of losers trying to fish for compliments?

Attached: 1556763933966.jpg (1979x1105, 108K)

I play whatever I want and flex of metaniggers whenever I clear relevant endgame with something "not meta". I dabbed on so many shitters for kicking me from WHM during o12s days, and fuck I got my clear before these retards.
Not long ago I spotted some of these on e3s pugs while I was playing WHM, unironically they were MNK and PLD, and they were the only ones dragging everyone down, it felt so good to kick these retards who only live in meta and don't bother to learn any job.

I'd be happy if they fixed Antman. While they're at it they should fix Meditation and Improvisation too

No joke I had 4 different BLM demand they get the south spot in E2S because they didnt know they can simply walk to the NW or NE corner pre-pull. Only one took the advice, the rest fucked off because the party wouldnt adjust to them.

>But I do enjoy it.

mmhhmmm. yep.

Our only hope is that someone at SE pulls their head out of their ass, but we know that won't happen

Attached: 1555672713306.png (1199x590, 183K)

blu sucks

All the sjws, losers and degenerates know they would die if WWIII happen which is why they're trying to prevent it.

I hope you mean for each role, since you kinda of HAVE to take DRG/MNK/MCH/BRD for the role bonus. Only RDM, NIN and DNC really fall into what you're saying, as SAM and SMN are kind of in limbo.

Otherwise, you'd just bring BLM only to every fight, and we'd come full-circle to 1.0 parties.

So i guess the reason why Lahabrea was such a little bitch compared to Emet-Selch was because he was a fucking nerd scientist while Emet was an Amaurotian sorcerer. Would be interesting if Elidibus was a warrior or something

Overall aesthetic power rankings (gear design, spell effects, theme etc.). Probably forgot one or two.

>You the niggest of my niggas
BLM, RDM but we replace it with Sage
>You're alright too
DRG
>Y-you too, I guess
DRK, BRD
>Good enough
MCH, WAR, WHM
>Who?
SMN, PLD, MNK, GNB,
>Meh
SCH, WAR
>This is getting stupid
RDM, AST
>Weeb shit
SAM
>Edgy weeb shit
NIN
>Just delete this and give us time mage as a DPS instead
DNC

BLU already has a level-cap raise and BLU-specific multiplayer instances planned for 5.1, please look forward to it

The idea that there's someone out there who went through that whole serious scenes leading up to Hades as a ghost or a frog amuses me to no end.

Anatman is server tick bullshit yes, it can delay your riddle of fire and brotherhood by 3 seconds, amazing

gayest post of the year

shut up and give me cards /dote

BLU is gonna stay shitty but you'll need to level it to get Arithmetician and Morpher.

seraph shield stacks with succor
seraph and sacred soil are the "fuck raid damage" buttons

fairy is for slow heals
indom is for fast heals or if your cohealer wants the help

Seems crazy to me that Anatman shipped the way it did when 99% of the community doesn't have anything to display the server tick. (And the people that do are old BLM players)

What's up with meditation? Also if improvisation is that dancer thing where everyone needs to stack for more ninki or w/e, it kinda sucks. We had our dancer try to do that during intermissions in Levi and it looked like complete AIDS.

Lahabrea was also a certified retard, according to Emet body-hopping constantly the way he did weakened him considerably. It's neat that of the remaining Ascians to have survived Amaurot's destruction, all of them are thinkers and plotters and not movers.

Oh, (((they)))'ve come, we're not allowed to talk about video games anymore

Attached: 1563765268155.jpg (500x600, 174K)

Monk 70 AF armor and even the 80 are some of the best sets in game fagboy

Anatman is always a damage gain even at the full 3 seconds, but you will need a server tick addon for it to be consistent. It's perfectly fine without one, though.

that event tower thing? i did it a bunch in a few minutes to get all the clothing shit and one swimming pool

>t. dancer and probably a slutglam lala one at that

What an understatement. Why even take SAM? It does poor damage for being a selfish dps. Getting out class by MNK and it bring some utility.

>Seems crazy to me that Anatman shipped the way it did when 99% of the community doesn't have anything to display the server tick.
It wasn't intended to be used in the opener. It was just for meditation in downtime. That's also probably why monks do so much damage - they didn't think people would figure out to use anatman like this.
Small indie developer.

There are so many things that contradict each other what the fuck

Attached: 2ac.png (600x679, 237K)

That's fucking miserable.

Ah okay, yeah I mentioned that here. Surely if you know exactly when to spend the least amount of time in Anatman you're at least getting more autos though.

Please understand and buy more mog station items.

Do you honestly think that they intended Anatman to be used in the middle of combat, and not when the boss becomes untargetable?

Are you that dumb?

Attached: 1514281464377.jpg (316x340, 31K)

>blunt knife ears
dungeon meshi is a great way to pass the time.

70 is good in art but horrible in game just because of those pants/feet. MNK AF4 is probably the best AF of SHB

Why can't you just perfect balance into four snap punches and be done with it

To carry a friend I guess, or if you get a really fuckin good SAM while everyone else is a 75. You're 100% right though it's pretty fuckin sad that the "Selfish" melee literally only beats NIN who is bottom of the barrel trash this expac.

>have been roleplaying a musclegirl roegadyn for months over discord
>harem of elf and cat dickgirls
>half of them are trans or female irl and mostly cute but total shut-in degenerates

i've never actually played this generic chink mmo but i'm grateful that it exists as a beacon to these types of people

Attached: 1541716492284.png (617x616, 768K)

Ah yes I forgot small indie developer Square Enix can't fix these things in time for savage. Fuck off retard.

Attached: EAld_PGXYAYFZ52.jpg (215x215, 6K)

I mean it's just the opener

Because perfect balance is better used to give you access to spamming DK > Leaden Bootshine which is where the damage increase is even coming from.

Meditation, Improvisation, and Anatman all function the same way, they tick with the server.
>It wasn't intended to be used in the opener
Literally any person with a brain who has ever played monk could have told them people would use it in the opener and would use 3rd party tools to optimize it. Especially with how they nerfed PB's cooldown and made it more DPS to use it for 6 opo-opos than to build stacks.
Considering people had already spent half an expansion using their "for downtime" GL builder in the opener to conserve PB for more damage, yes, they should have been able to predict this

WAR in good enough was an accident.
>t. dnc

dancer is :)

They literally can't. Only yesterday they were explaining how they were working on mudra and shoha fixes and couldn't finish them in time by 5.05 so they had to be pushed back to 5.1.

The /vg/ general started leaking its filth into the Yea Forums threads, just report them for their avatar fagging and move on

Sure
But i'll just be sacrificing one perfect balance out of several opportunities in a fight

>roleplaying with futas

Attached: 1555320319281.jpg (312x312, 55K)

stop calling my ex-job trash

Attached: 1496125108207.jpg (400x413, 28K)

Enjoy doing significantly less damage then, shitter.

>people think 454 items in a Cash Shop is not egregious cause cosmetic
>Sub Game having a Cash Shop at all as its only guaranteed money return

Attached: 454Items.png (854x850, 360K)

if you boost a job do you not get the armor for it?

Actually yeah, DNC is too.

Attached: 1564854525140.png (1095x839, 443K)

significantly less damage is two or so leaden bootshines vs wrestling with server ticks and installing another third party tool?

Gunbreaker. I don't like the direction they ultimately took DRK and it was the next best thing.
It was mainly cope at first but then I actually started to love it.

I wonder what Lahabrea and Elidibus's real names are. Maybe they'll all stick to Greek mythology?

It hurts more since PB is on a 2 minute cooldown and you're already not liking the first one up with RoF and BH

But there is a repair all button, user-kun.

Sorry bro, our NIN was pretty depressed too before he just swapped to MNK.

>we couldn't make more weapons for new jobs because of time constraints
>we couldn't finish making all the skill adjustments because of time constraints
>we have to push content back because of time constraints
>despite being the largest development team in the entire company
>please buy new clothes on the cash shop!
How are people still okay with all of that bullshit?

Attached: 1497276671888.png (716x768, 489K)

You get full scaevan

you don't need the tool, just look at your screen

>People actually wanting less buttons to press

Fucking community sucks at this damn game
Ninja only needs mudra changes, leave the rest of it alone, same for summoner which is 10 times easier than ninja and all you have to do is use your pet skills before ruin

Cumbräins ruin everything, this isn't a surprise. Imagine if SE had to make money off actual content

Significantly less damage is ~700 less DPS over the course of a fight because you're too lazy to hit 1 button in your opener

I miss old shtola with the hair and the pretty eyes

youtu.be/dLRcuojE7Pc

Well improv is just shitty SAM meditation because it relies on the amount of people. So its much worse in that regard because you're never going to get people stacking with you in PUGs.

They could've band-aid patched it though, this is a retarded excuse. They threw Energy Drain back into Scholar's kit in 5.05. If they didn't expect Anatman to be used that way they need to get better testers before hand because it was figured out literally day one.

Full Scaevan. Claim the 50 and 70 artifact sets from the Calamity Salvager and the 60 set from the Forgotten Knight's allied-seals trader if you want to get the armor. I look forward to you floundering in dungeons, booster

Dragoon because I like spears.

Attached: 1563028234009.gif (245x180, 834K)

DRG bros how are you doing tonight?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 29K)

Attached: ezgif-5-4bf011465676.gif (561x567, 3.16M)

>Desyncing your rotation
>wasting PB before RoF
>delaying RoF
>getting less damage out of elixir field
>losing a GCD in PB itself
Imagine being so bad at videogames that you have trouble playing fucking monk

A lot of it is removed seasonal stuff.

All of them because I enjoy all of them enough to fully level and gear them.

Ironically enough FFXIV now hits 2 of the 3 steps to failure according to Yoshida's GDC presentation when talking about the reboot into ARR.

Attached: YoshidasStepstoFailureGDC.png (1280x720, 784K)

New NIN skill: Shadewalker
Grants party member a permanent buff of 5% haste. Can only be active on one target at a time

Attached: 1564870159463.jpg (932x711, 359K)

People are usually stacked up close though so you should get about 10 points from each fish. Improv fishing is pretty useless though you're right. Meditation fishing however is almost 200 potency every 60 seconds (assuming you don't need it for downtime)

what's the most low IQ dps? i'm dumb as bricks and sometimes i don't want to play tank.

Do you think we'll see Zurvan and Susano crafted weapons in 5.1 or just Zurvan for pre-SHB jobs?
I like MNK because it hits hard and fast and when leveling the positonals made it feel active. You can mitigate a lot of positionals now, but given how the fights are now, I dont mind it much.

Attached: 1540872966092.jpg (600x800, 79K)

Why the fuck did they release the jobs in that sorry state in the first place? Do you need an expanded galaxy brain to notice, for example, that the skill you're adding is dogshit and will have close to zero use in content?

That's pure incompetence from whoever was in charge of the badly designed jobs, and I'm glad the japs shat on them on the forums so hard Yoshida had to tell the jap forums to chill and not call them incompetent idiots.

>dem titties
god i wish i could sleep on them

Anatman was figured out immediately after the media tour when people learned it ticks even at GL0

People who play this game are just using it to distract themselves, since there's nothing better on the market. The MMO genre is dead, I'd wager the vast majority of people that play it have been playing MMOs for a decade or more already. No new, young people subscribe to these games, and so there really isn't any going to be stringent demands for quality from the playerbase because everyone already knows they're just killing time and don't expect much to begin with.

>seasonal stuff used to be up for sale from NPCs for gil when the season came by again

Terrible.

>Too hard
>Too hard
>Too hard
>Evasive answer
>Too hard
>Our game can't handle it
>Evasive answer
>Maybe if we have the resources (No)

It's like a never ending loop and these people still never fucking learn

>it's seasonal stuff guys
>forgetting that before the Cash Shop Yoshida just added the past items in the vendors

are you supposed to PB in riddle of fire because I sure didn't

>MNK with 25% haste buff

Attached: corprus.png (475x457, 283K)

thank you this is the answer I was looking for! I am kind of floundering, but only because I have no idea how MNK forms work and wh they just go away everytime you start a combo

Red Mage, Dancer or Bard

Machinists, Samurai and now every tank class, can do that too though

But user they're looking for people why don't you apply and move to Japan to help them make their game. Can't expect a Game company that operates on a Global scale to hire international talent with international branches.

>coding is so retarded they can't even add more dyes
WoW wins again.

The most low IQ? SAM. The most low IQ that is actually good? BLM.

Only monks? Cause there's at least 5-6 other jobs i can think of that can do the same thing

They really did sacrifice a lot just to deliver on the MSQ for 5.0, but it wont happen again and 6.0 might even be worse than SB because of it

Why would this choice in PB is determinable of over 5% of your dps if a 10 second window is part of a 10 minute fight

Feeling good, bro. Nobody talks about us.

Attached: 1562212685160.jpg (1334x2073, 962K)

>They actually found a way to work having 7 other people fight Hades with you into the story

Okay, that was actually smooth as fuck. I’m so impressed that I’m not even going to bring up how it makes no sense that the Exarch could summon 7 other people from different worlds and time periods simultaneously in a weakened state. But it does make you think, huh.

Attached: DF4252B1-AE40-4063-94AC-28339CD2242C.png (338x327, 169K)

RDM and DNC, honorable mentions to SAM

MNK forms are to facilitate the fact that previous expacs often had two or three branching paths from each weaponskill moves, so forms allowed you to easily keep track of which moves you had access to next. Because your weaponskills are tied to forms, which are treated as passive buffs, this also means that you're going to have a very hard time actually flubbing a skillchain; Bootshine and Dragon Kick are the only skills you have access to in any form, and otherwise your only options available are the skills directly tied to your form.

You picked, like, the one class that actually benefits heavily from playing through its class to boost. Pugilist is not much less complicated than Monk ends up being at 50 up to 70.

>stone tackle finally useful for something
I thought I'd never see the day

I dunno about you but in levi people will flee your improv like it's the plague during the intermissions, even if you're the first to the safe spot. I'm not a monk main so I'll take your word for it on meditation, job seems fun but needs a bit more QoL.

Just buy more lore books and they'll fix it faster next time.

huh monk is good in pvp now? always preferred nin

>why does getting 4 extra 330 potency hits of which three are crits during the biggest burst phase of a fight result in so much damage?
I don't know user you tell me

Power of friendship mate don't worry about it. Or you could handwave that they weren't permanent since they fuck off the second the fight ends.

I haven't even gotten to new Y'shtola yet

Attached: 1346743634734.jpg (931x931, 502K)

>Monk Holocaust
Now where's that anti chinese copypasta already...

But PUG job quests are better than MNK ones, so it's better not to boost :^)

RDM because spellsword classes are sick

i'll flip a coin between RDM, BLM, and SAM then.

Are bards fun guys? Thinking of starting my 2nd job and can't figure out what I want to play. Currently play a Dragoon which are fun as fuck in Shadowbringers

He just got shot in the back and then dragged around a bit, he's fine. He's also a living fragment of the Crystal Tower, which is a colossal aether beacon that blew a hole open to the 13th on the Source, you could probably reason something like him using the tower as a giant antenna for where to bring the heroes and gathering up the aether necessary to drag them across dimensional bounds.

I'd honestly argue that SAM isn't THAT low IQ, i've seen bad ones that don't even weave Kaiten + Shinten

the only reason to level bard is so you can play music.

>Ascians literally lost to an Avengers Endgame plot
>this is praised as the best written expansion

Attached: 1345638645619.jpg (448x419, 31K)

Alright fellas, now that it's the weekend and I can raid again are E2S reclear groups just as bad as the clear groups were last week?

Attached: 1555398524066.png (141x58, 16K)

Lore-wise SAM is a spellsword too

Anyone who recommends DNC to anyone in its current state (and RDM only slightly less so) is being ridiculous. People want to feel useful and strong when they play DPS. Honestly current NIN/DNC/RDM shouldn't even be discussed taking that into account.

AAAAAA WHY CANT SHE BE MINE

Attached: 1545425131151.jpg (5787x4093, 2.59M)

Emet lost because of Ardbert, not because of the Exarch. The exarch summoning everyone else was just to explain how everyone else joins you, but ultimately it was Ardbert being the one thing Emet could not have predicted.

nothing better happening so post your waifu and people tell you what job to main.

No. What sort of job do you want?

youtube.com/watch?v=b6KRKSulaMU

>make fun of red mage friends damage
>he says he's gonna prog as BLM from now on
>he's been doing it the past few days
i was kidding 11k is good please rez people while we learn levi

Attached: 1565024951731.png (1215x864, 802K)

FF3 did Avengers Endgame before the original comic even came out.

I've never wanted to kill myself more than when I played red mage
People bitch about blue mage but red mage is a damn travesty

Heavensward remains the best written expansion. Shadowbringers is better than Stormblood, but we haven't seen all the patches yet so we'll see if it gets better or worse from here.

Nah this was along Emet's plans, he failed anyway, either the black rose was too potent and killed too much life so no sacrifice for Zodiark, or he was defeated BUT found the successor to pass the batton on to be the guardian of the star.

Not him but regardless of how simple RDM is, it plays fundamentally different from any other class, as it is very freeform, you can't blame someone who's used to the usual 123 bullshit for being a bit bamboozled

>Currently play a Dragoon which are fun as fuck in Shadowbringers
Not even close to what they were in HW. Keeping BotD was a challenge and really fun.

Attached: 1549605285723.png (512x512, 586K)

>tfw playing RDM and healers relying on verraises too much
>thinking about playing BLM instead

Attached: DEfhAUcXYAAkWN9.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I hated it and vastly prefer what we have now.

Attached: 1541572297177.jpg (230x193, 19K)

You only have yourself to blame. No one who wants to do well as DPS is going to play caster DPS as RDM when BLM is so ridiculously strong by comparison, unless their raid is begging them to for BRES.

If Zodiark requires all shards, how were the Ascians expecting to bring back the 13th shard?
I thought everyone hated the RNG combo enders?

Attached: 1485997711872.gif (319x440, 91K)

I got mine to 70 and it was okay, not really fun but I like casters and the spell effects were nice if nothing else

I still think Doma Castle is one of the best duties in the whole game.

heh this is pretty funky

White mage because im retarded

Attached: 1478689969052.jpg (495x600, 63K)

she just cant see how much she loves you

I got burnt out on doing PoD over and over again to level it...was hoping I could just find the endgame rotation somewhere and use it

Fuck you SE is going to stay fucktards about it and it will stay the eternal minigame

Did they ever explain why Emet couldn't see Ardbert at all? I mean, Ardbert still is aether.

So, i'm trying to do a "canon" playthrough of the game with Derplander as my character. Should i go like this?
>ARR = WAR
>HW = DRG
>SB = MNK and SAM
>ShB = DRK

It's really good but I had some contempt for it because of the "kill the first boss and reset" strat for leveling. With how it is now stuff dies just fast enough and it's a good aesthetic.

It's the only SB dungeon I can stand going through

Paypiggies love it. Everybody else resents it or just do not care.

>the last point
So much for expecting standard primal weapons and complete races.

I think Emet knew aboutr Ardbert all along, he was probably wanting / expecting the "reunion" of the WoL soul to happen sooner, because it was the evident way to be able to contain / manage all the light.
That was the test he was expecting us to pass.

>Emet telling the story of Amuarot
>Ascians running in fear
>That final area
>That ost
youtu.be/2onubJhAU8E
how can any non shadowbringers dungeon even compete
Mt Gulg runner up

My inventories have been full of rock salt since BLU released and I don't even have Miner unlocked.

I'm alright, just hit 80. Drachen mail and Gae Bolg only, as it was meant to be.

rdm and dnc by a mile
drg has a handholdy linear rotation
nusam is a pain in the ass with cd alignment
blm doesn't need the party to devise a separate strat around it as much as before but it's still one of the more planning heavy jobs

That'd be the order. Unlock ARC for authenticity points though.

>Yea Forums memes for days about her wanting to fuck the hrothgar
>finally get to that point in the story
>it's fucking nothing

Attached: 1542583997011.jpg (500x597, 61K)

The spooky pirate one was good

>He didn't do the secret role quest

Attached: 1564860485846.png (367x337, 306K)

He was genuinely surprised during the brief moment he glimpsed the WoL unshattered form in every translation, it's not something he was expecting.

He couldn’t even summon the WoL without fucking up and bringing in other scions to the First by accident, and it’s made clear that each summoning takes a huge toll on him. And now I’m supposed to believe he did that, times 7, with pinpoint accuracy, while weakened? Lol what

>mistreat your friend
>he retaliates
>oh no!
You got what you deserved.

What's wrong with Bard?

No one could see Ardbert but the protagonist. It's implied the only reason you can see him when no one else can is he's a shard of your original soul from before the worlds were split into thirteen pieces.

SAM because I'm weeb trash.
I honestly kinda like Shoha, just needs a big potency buff.
Also nerf monk.

WHM because I like to spam cancel Holy to make my character spin around.
For seriously playing the game it's SAM since it's somehow more of a melee caster than RDM turned out to be.

Just did Gulg yesterday
>that beautiful scenery
>second and third boss are equally hard as balls with their guessing game mechanics

I like Mt. Gulg, even if the second half is blinding

citation needed

Except the time travel wasn't concocted with Pym Particles. They actually used your exploits with Alexander and Omega as a basis and studied it so that they could rig the Crystal Tower to travel to the First.

It's bad marketing for the postergirl to want anyone that isn't (You)

Yeah, that's how I played it, except I went Lancer for ARR.

Ascians only need one last Rejoining to revive Zodiark, then they sacrifice everyone on the Source to undo everything after the sundering.

>Gulg bosses
>hard
Pick one and only one. If any of the bosses seemed hard I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with your ass in Savage.

Other than retired seasonal items, no one defends this shit. Like seriously what the fuck do you want out of bitching about it here of all places, you think anyone here can go up to the xiv team and tell them to quit this shit? No, stop being a fucking fool.

Got fucked in the ass with SHb

There's more grounds in the story for Y'shtola being into YOU than Runar, between the live letter festival "dates" and the joke about taking you over the knee and spanking you in ShB

Attached: 1556012842559.jpg (504x459, 66K)

Based if true.

Technically, "powerful being" in range "anywhere" is a lot less stringent than "this specific person at this specific place"

So which Ascian were we?

Maybe he was not expecitng his soul to be compelted that much? or had given up at that point you were able to do so?

Dragoon litany treatment, nerf TA by 5% Boost personal potencys all around

It's pretty disgusting that a P2P B2P game has a cash shop.

>and it’s made clear that each summoning takes a huge toll on him.
He's more directly weakened by being away from the tower for extended periods than by the summonings, as far as we know.

settle down parsey

They have to be running out of previous FF bosses and summons to use so who knows.

pathetic cum_ _ _ _ _
he feels he needs to show images of naked anime characters to have any discussion of his shitty game

Souls without anything binding them are hard to see if you don't know what to look for. Far as he was concerned it was just ambient aether and nothing more.

You're telling me that the Ascians the original race and lived in a super advance society could not see Ardbert?

Attached: 24678264742746.png (237x241, 52K)

A few reasons user
>You get to GL3/4 in one less GCD which means you're doing one less "weak" GCD than you would with a PB opener
>You're maximizing usage of PB by being in GL4 when you use it meaning you get 6 GCDs under PB instead of 5
>You're doing a TCF and Elixir Field under GL3+FoF which is a bit of extra damage on those plus your first couple of autoattacks during the burst phase
>You're fitting three extra leaden crit bootshines into RoF
>you're able to apply Demolish twice without clipping the first application and getting the second under RoF still
>You're ensuring that PB and RoF will line up with your forms exactly the way they need to later in the fight with this timing (PB will come off CD after Raptor form and RoF after Coeurl form)
All of this adds up to a lot over the course of a fight which is why it's still a DPS gain even if you're not using any addons AND get the worst tick luck possible

You're still just a little sun.

Hythlodaeus.

>calling anyone pathetic while trying to use a meme that got filtered because a scriptkiddy tried bot-spamming it across Yea Forums

main question is when in SB story i should switch from MNK to SAM, since derplander is still MNK before the battle of Ala Mhigo but he's a SAM vs Elidibus-zenos

>implying I've ever set foot in savage
>or normal
>implying I don't play the story and dungeons then unsub until the next expansion
I just stepped into Omegascape for the first time today thanks to a roulette

Attached: 1554095294395.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Is NIN that bad? I am interested in it because I like Rogues.

>>second and third boss are equally hard as balls

Attached: 1506275898484.jpg (325x407, 84K)

But some day she'll be our moon, and we her sun.

> Selling gear on the cash shop.
> too lazy to make sure it works on the new races.

Pretty pathetic for a AAA company.

14th member of the Convocation

whichever one this mark belongs to

Attached: 4RCMDrH.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

It also took him less and less time between each summoning attempt before he finally summons the WoL so presumably he was getting better at it with time.

>That last point

So does Yoshida have an alternative or contingency for that last point or is that point literally "yeah some shit will be fucked and we'll literally never be able to fix it, so you'll have to fucking deal with it."? Because holy shit that doesnt inspire confidence at all, way to sell people on your principles yoshi you daft shit

MNK for Mhigger stuff, SAM for Doma stuff and Ghimlyt

Switch to SAM the very moment you roll up on Hingashi, then remain SAM until Shadowbringers. You won't actually be MNK for very long.

He's not wrong though. Mt. Gulg bosses are simple fights. Did you honestly call the second boss of Mt. Gulg, which consists of "don't stand on the squares with faces on them" hard?

he's not wrong

Idk they kinda fucked this up by having that one Amourot shade be able to detect a hint of Ardbert’s presence at the waiting room. If a shade conjured by Emet Selch was able to detect Ardbert I see no reason why Emet Selch himself, at his level of power, couldn’t identify him, or at least detect him. Especially since it was established earlier that Emet-Selch can see and detect the color/presence of people’s souls even when not visible.

Shortly after your first Zenos encounter.

Normal raids are important to the story though.

but how can he not be wrong if he's not right either

I dont speak nip and why of all games would i want to work on this butchered spaghetti piece of shit

WoL is a monk for the return to mhiggerland stuff, since it shows him as a monk in the Stormblood logo when Lyse *unclenches fist*

So Ardbert looked like some White thing even though he could tell the aether next to us was abnormal?

settle down parsey

That's probably because that shade was the 14th council member, aka the Warrior of Light before the shattering

Yes, that's what I'm telling you, since no one but the protagonist could see Ardbert, which included Y'shtola, who sees everything as a form of aether. He was only visible to (You).

Not even the extremes? That shit is a cakewalk

yikes, male midlander detected

Well i get every class uses aether-derived techniques but that's not what i meant

when does the healer get the spotlight for an expansion?

Attached: 1485924652373.png (500x500, 227K)

Don't drag us into this shit you cunt.

I swapped over to GNB at 60 because 30 minute duty finder queues was not boding well with my wagie days
How do dps put up with it?

Attached: 1514409616023.png (522x445, 96K)

This is a Japanese game. At the end of the story the Warrior Of Light will die, because that's the heroic ideal for them.

>spanking
>playing a FemLala
I'd let it happen

Attached: 1564803296101.png (759x780, 300K)

Gunbreaker because it's fun.

It’s both, he gets weak by being away from the tower, but he’s also immediately weakened by summoning. It’s why so much time passes between each attempt, because keep in mind time passes differently in the first. The time difference between his first attempt (Thancred) and last attempt (You) was 5 years.

It makes perfect sense if you pay attention to the context it is presented in. WoL is Hythlodaeus.

>You'll never be spanked by Y'shtola

When the fuck was that

If you didn't felt happy seeing this cutscene you are already dead inside anons.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Because he is right

>contingency
No, you're a fool to think he does. He'll add some in and then hope you forget about it like people did the promised SMN Glamour teases of Ramuh and Shiva.

Wrong

Samefag harder.

I THINK LALAFELLS SUCK

Attached: 1558770338832.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Nothing explicitly implied he couldnt. Hell he probably noticed it just like Hythlodaeus did but had no reason to give a fuck since faint shades are probably a dime a dozen to him

Any other epic one liners you resort to?

Happens towards the latter half if you call yshtola mommy.

>not roleplaying with futas

>Close friend of Emet-Selch
>The only one that had him distracted enough to grant the shade a degree of autonomy
>Could see Ardbert
How about you explain why I am wrong?

I pity Elidibus, there's nothing he can possibly do to top how fucking cool Emet-Selch was.

Yah they suck MY DICK

Hythlodaeus only noticed Ardbert because Ardbert is one of Hythlodaeus' shards

Dates were in a live-letter and can be found on Youtube, spanking is from responding "Yes, mother..." when you all arrive at the Crystarium after Rak'tika

NIN or PLD?

Cope

Attached: Ascian Comix.jpg (1280x567, 427K)

Attached: 1541714454522.jpg (1080x1337, 120K)

>ywn be a sprout playing through the story for the first time again

Attached: 1561780114653.webm (500x280, 2.83M)

The moment a healer class manage to do badass stuff in a cinematic cutscene.
>never

Hythlodaeus is also the name of one of the author's self-inserts in Thomas More's Utopia, which Amaurot is based on

Smart DPS play with tanks and healers.

he's not wrong

What the actual fuck

Anyone has the FFXIV kelly comics ?

Attached: 1552668178835.jpg (1024x831, 104K)

>tfw still havent done the Omega storyline and Alexander story line

Attached: 1561188400718.png (720x804, 173K)

Ishgard rebuilding soon

Attached: 1535762387585.jpg (1912x2500, 3.01M)

>you're a fool to think he does.

You're an ESL to have derived from that that i somehow do

This is legitimately fine, because most of it is seasonal garbage or low effort reference/meme mounts. Cloud's bike is the one exception. The option is nice for almost all of it but in truth i just could not give any more of a fuck because it doesn't impact my gameplay whatsoever. again, cloud bike is an exception.

But how can he not be wrong if he's not right either

>WoL is Hythlodaeus.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests this and I don’t know why people keep saying this. It IS likely that we are a sundered part of the XIVth member of the convocation who summoned Hydaelyn. That much is hinted at. What isn’t hunted at is the XIVth member being Hythlodaeus.

I thought Elezens were sticcs

Attached: waifu shit.png (1120x820, 271K)

Insulting someones grammar is the lowest tier of trying to win an argument next to name calling and reaction images.

>parsey
>thinking parsing is why anyone considers Gulg fights easy
Forget feeling sorry for people doing Savage, I feel sorry for anyone doing Normal Eden with you. The mechanics in Gulg are so simple its not even funny.

That thing is an abomination and an insult to all normal chocobo. Don't tell me you like this thing more than your companion chocobo,

They are, but since when does fan art accurately portray literally any race in XIV? Even the Viera in the Moonfire Faire art for this year is far bustier than they are in-game

Attached: 1540268462975.jpg (996x720, 98K)

gonna try to pug E1S today lads

normal dungeons are hard enough for me desu. I'm not good at the whole "have precise positioning for this attack" mechanics which this game had quite a few of such as Mt. Gulg
>don't stand in the squares with faces on them
>you only have a few seconds to look at the boss and decide which square does not have a face
>don't stand in the yellow circle
>or the smaller yellow circle that appears afterward but only stays on screen for a fraction of a second before detonating
>don't stand at the points, stand in the space between each point to avoid damage from the stuff that spews out
>nope sorry you were a centimeter too close and got nicked, do better next time
why I mainly just follow other people and hope for the best
>but

Attached: 1546108577486.gif (125x125, 488K)

I bet Urianger has a nice singing voice.

>What isn’t hunted at is the XIVth member being Hythlodaeus.
If he was a close friend of Emet, it was already possible that he was on the council or was a recent addition to it.

>half of them are trans of female irl
Wait, half of them are trannys and half are female; or are half trannys/females and the other half trannys in denial?

settle down parsey

> t. soulless

>>So does Yoshida have an alternative or contingency for that last point or is that point literally "yeah some shit will be fucked and we'll literally never be able to fix it, so you'll have to fucking deal with it."?
>says something in the form of a question
>surprised someone responded to it

Whoever made that is fucking mad about femroes and can be safely ignored. Shit taste is not tolerated in these threads.

The main reason people think it is because Hythlodaeus is the only one who ever notices Ardbert with us, and since Ardbert was another shard of the same Ascian we were, people speculate that Hythlodaeus was our original form since it would make sense he could see and detect his own shards.

no i wanna play what i like that's why i play DNC
why are every metafag like this?

Attached: 1503273019735.png (612x506, 594K)

I tried out cassandra on Soul Calibur 6. I had the season pass.

Attached: cass-1564957745392.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Just cheat and look where someone else is standing. Eventually after enough repeats you will just memorize all of the positions in the fights and never have trouble with it again. Vast majority of XIV boss fight mechanics is predictive, not reactive, only select few bosses randomize their effects and mechanics.

>have always had my Alphinaud minion since ARR postgame
>love him too much to change it for one of the rarer minions
>now want a Feo Ul minion
I'm sorry Alphy, but I need my LOVELIEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL OF BRANCHES

Attached: 1562908378987.jpg (848x1199, 186K)

Why are there so many trannies who play this game?

There's something about Amaurot being the capital of Utopia and in that book the main character referred to himself as "him" just like hythlodaeus does when he says that we remind him of "him/her". I'm sure someone can post the proper explanation, i forgot the details

[Snek]

But that wasn't really Hythlodaeus, it was a mock up created by Emet.

Or maybe he was just a close friend? I’m sorry, but I don’t think him being Emet’s friend is enough to deduce that he was the XIVth convocation member aka unsundered WoL. There’s just not enough there.

>been leveling MCH through roulettes
>Keep consistently getting around the lowest dps with ironworks
>Feel like im doing everything right
>reach 60 and use shire gear
>suddenly reach top all the time
I dont get it

Pixie beast tribe reward, please look forward to it.

I want to feel useful, that is why I want to play a support DPS.

Are the changes to Reversal Edge with her update or is that coming in Season 2? I want to play it again but FUCK RE

Wish I was strong like you. I let myself be convinced what I play is shit by going to Yea Forums too much. I ended up dropping MCH and DNC because of all the shit flinging and meta stuff and now I am lost.

Would Feo Ul doing anything we ask include sexual favors?

I trust the writer honestly. When we first saw Emet-Selch i thought he was going to be lame like XV's main villain but he turned out great. I'm sure she can write Elidibus into an interesting character too.

>Not getting any closure to the omega storyline
>Not experiencing based Alexander
What the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1560810911493.png (371x426, 323K)

For this to work, it would’ve had to have been the real Hythlodaeus, not one conjured by Emet-Selch.

IMAGINE

Attached: 1564195413709.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

It's definitely possible that people are looking too deeply into this, but it's sort of a pattern at this point with XIV not just dropping clues like that without a reason. There's just too much foreshadowing coming together that makes a lot of sense in hindsight. And you should remember that people deduced who was inhabiting Solus' body just by examining the Ascian symbol he used. Nothing is fed to you in the narrative for no reason when it comes to important plot elements in XIV.

MCH has shitty damage at lower levels

>has breasts
>and a girls face
>but a mans voice
>and called king
just give me a gender already yoship you chink faggot I need to know if its gay to fap to this fairy

Give him a moon base

If you want to be useful as a DPS the entire metric by which that is determined is, guess what, your DPS. If it's low or subpar you are, objectively, less useful than you would otherwise be in a different class. Don't play DNC if you want to contribute to anything resembling real content, instead play DNC so you can throw in Standard Step as part of your ERP options.

At least it cant be worse than SB Elidibus

Anything for her adorable sapling, pixies are genderless but magic solves that problem.

>man's voice
>he played the dubbed version

Yikes, that tranny localization.

it isn't hard if everyone's got their positioning down

When one of the ancients conjures something up, it probably ceases mattering whether it is an original or a copy.

>man's voice
it's literally a biological woman doing the voice
>king
it's a title you sperg

>Hythlodaeus in Utopia was one of More's self-inserts
>Hythlodaeus in Utopia refers to himself in the third person with "he/him/etc", so Hythlodaeus saying that Emet should have noticed shards of "him/her" in you doesn't deconfirm you being Hythlodaeus
>Hythlodaeus is the only shade granted autonomy meaning he was clearly more important to Emet Selch than any other Ascian
>Hythlodaeus in spite of being so great that he's the only shade Emet doubted would fall for the illusion, is just hanging out in the DMV. Almost like someone who just recently lost their job
>The XIVth councilor is implied to have been one of Emet's close friends
>literally every other named Ascian is dead, accounted for, or a literal who
>Hythlodaeus is the only other person who can see Ardbert, not even people who literally see Aether like Yshtola or Emet noticed him
>When you fuse with Ardbert before the Dying Gasp, Emet says "Why are YOU here" in the original script after briefly seeing you as an Ascian (localization changes this to "just a trick of the light") implying that he recognizes you
But no, there's absolutely NOTHING to even hint at Hythlodaeus, the only named Ascian of any significance to the story other than the two jobbers and Emet, has anything to do with the WoL. None at all. Clearly he's just some one-off literal who who got his own lengthy cutscene for no reason.

Attached: Hythlodaeus.jpg (546x525, 61K)

Feo Ul's voice is fairly androgynous and that aside, they refer to themself with female pronouns.

Support can help through increasing others DPS or helping healers with raises and shit like that.

>mans voice
user what
also there is a questline that explains why the term king is used

You being this defensive means ive won as far as i personally see it and that's all that matter haha, are you mad nerd? You can piss your pants? Maybe shit and cum?

>maintenance still not over
anyone else member when hotfix maintenances ended hours early
i member

>Gwen
>That face
Give me the source

DNC is trash, nothing wrong with MCH, they're not top but they're not garbage like DNC/NIN/RDM. Honestly unless you play one of those three who gives a fuck, unless you're a total metaslave in which case roll up that MNK or BLM.

Titania is the queen of fairies in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Defer to Shakespeare.

>man's voice
Stop using the shitty dub.

>>but a man's voice
Do you play the game subbed or something? I'm playing in English and I don't hear what you mean.

>Calls scottish woman a man
Spotted the beta

>mans voice
The Welsh aren't people.

It's not too bad, just takes practice and confidence. Most of savage is just standing in predefined spots at certain times you talked out beforehand. extreme you can get away with so much shit it's not even funny.

I know a lot of people found Feo Ul annoying but she was so fucking hot to me. Just how fiesty she was and how protective of the WoL she is, I wanted to pin her down and rupture her tiny Pixie body with my massive WoL cock. Then have her transform into her giantess form and have her rape me. I bet she’s kinky too.

Attached: DB0F32C2-03A1-427E-8BB0-F46F6C0F74C1.jpg (1080x608, 75K)

If you aren't a metafag then why say DNC is trash?

i love dancer, i find it incredile fun

>Q: Does he have a contingency
>A: You're a fool to think he has one

Uh, right, that's an answer, totally. Definitely not a failure of their reading ability or anything

i haven't tried pvp yet, is it fun?

>It's another weebs think the sub is better because nothing can be better than their grorius nippon

Attached: 1561056912981.png (1280x574, 826K)

well they definitely aren't playing with the JP voices because its a very fem voice for feo ul

Having plenty of fun with this class and its weekly challenges!

Attached: ffxiv_08082019_205732_884.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

I had a DNC in my E2S clear party. They're fine you metawhore
I have a hard time believing anyone found her annoying. She was supportive every step of the way and even got mad when you didnt call back.

I wanted her to give my WoL's clit a blowjob

Nope, it's some of the worst pvp i've ever seen

Frontlines are a meme and Rival Wings is a bigger meme.
Feast is the biggest meme.

Why in the world do people think DRG is overpowered right now? With monk having a potential to ignore positionals almost 100% of the time, DRG still requires you to position your shit right or never get Raiden Thrust procs and other things that make it require more effort than some other jobs

newfag here, can someone explain to me how loot works in trials/raids? Can i just farm Rathalos scales non-stop or is once per day/week?

Holy fuck this thread is a shitshow

ah yes
>casts boost
this is
>casts off guard and peculiar light
so much fun
>casts DoT and spams every primal spell
definitely worht my time
>self-destructs

thats just the mark of shame

Except DNC is the lowest RDPS in the game, not just PDPS. Their support does jack shit.

Trials like Rathalos yeah you can farm them, old raids as well. Its only the newest raid tiers that have weekly lockouts.

EX stuff is uncapped, farm as much as you want. Savage is capped weekly.

Tickles me if true.

rath EX you can farm non-stop

vieras are incredible busty

Hard (ARR) and EX trials have infinite loot. Only current weekly-only loot is on Eden, ShB's 8-mans.

It's fun if you get the 24 person ones, and can actually lead a team to victory.
the 72 person ones are too much of a clusterfuck.

I have been really worthless to my group haven't I? Now I feel bad.

Attached: 1483455422835.png (792x713, 319K)

With the removal of Heavy Thrust, positionals are easier than ever now on DRG though.

thats just a tramp stamp for someone who has a tail in the way

DRG also have two charges of true north but like to pretend they dont. I had to do everything in my power to not call out the DNC-partnered DRG in my E2S clear group because they would always die trying to get their positionals during Chaos and Retribution, yet they never never using true north. We couldve one-shot the boss if not for their stupidity, and they werent the only DRG I've seen ignore true north entirely either.

People thought DRG was OP before the buffs because it was doing so much more personal DPS than SAM. Now that we have the tools to analyze raid DPS more in depth it's apparent that DRG is fine and it was just that SAM was fucking garbage.

Nin is currently the worst rdps, Dnc is a close second.

You should feel bad you disgusting parasite. By rebelling against the meta you have forced other, better players to shoulder part of the burden that should have been YOURS to bear.

Still doesn't change the fact that wheeling thrust and fang and claw need to be done right or you don't get a raiden thrust. No other job has it so you're forced to do a positional in order to get another skill to proc

The best part of this post is that none of it point towards Hyth being unsundered WoL.

The biggest problem is that Shade Hythlodaeus isn’t Hythlodaeus, it’s Emet-Selch’s recreation of him. If that’s the case, then anything he can do, Emet can do (in theory). So Emet-Selch should have been able to detect Ardbert if Hythlodaeus could. It wasn’t the real Hythlodaeus, so there couldn’t have been some special connection between WoL, Ardbert, and him. If that is what they are going for, then the writers didn’t communicate well enough or quite literally fucked up.

This sucks because I am the most interested in DNC and NIN.

Content is designed such that any job combination can clear any content. Team value is determined by autists that run raids for high scores, not completion.

i went through the game in all 4 languages
only the en voice sounded like a man. which isn't even the accent's fault because titania sounded like a proper woman

I wanted Minfilia until she became Ryne so Feo Ul is looking pretty good now

Ascian creation powers erase the line between fantasy and reality. It might have been the shade of Hythlodaeus, but he was still very much real and that's exactly what enables him to see Ardbert and not Emet.

JP dub is better for 3 reasons for me.
1) No hideous european accents.
2) Original script isn't as ridiculously embellished and sometimes story elements are completely changed in the EN script.
3) Voice casting ranges from Mediocre to Good where-as the EN voice casting ranges from God Awful to Good.

I can appreciate some of the character's voices in the English dub, especially Alphinaud, but overall a lot of the voices lack the energy needed to deliver on the scenes.
your opinion is wrong fuck you nihon ichibanwwwwww

If you're a top tier DNC you can still easily beat worse players playing "better" jobs. So you could still be pulling your weight. However if you played a chad job you could be doing even better.

Attached: 1564620094313.png (1362x817, 54K)

You could make every class sound dull that way. Ugh fire 4 spam. Ugh press your combo, etc.

you just need a experienced retard wrangler with call out macros to lead a team to victory in 72man frontlines, most of em will rush wherever you link and call out big Ice and such.

Feo Ul as Titania is the same voice, Titania the lightwarden is not as far off from Feo Ul as people like to say she is.

The "self destructs" part already makes it better than every single job.

this picture makes me feel funny things down there...

i personally couldn't stand that shitty accent for all of the pixies. i didn't even realize it was like that until someone mentioned it and i went and checked.

Thats bullshit and you know it

Raiden Thrust(330) is only a 40 potency increase from True Thrust(290). Literally the same amount of potency increase from hitting the positionals of Wheeling Thrust(320->360) or Fang and Claw(320-360) correctly.

she did look better blonde, the red hair clashes with all the white she wears.

Attached: EARm7jAVAAAdDUm.jpg (1200x788, 94K)

>main is MCH and DNC
This is good excuse to fucking kill myself, thanks.

I want to love Feo Ul.
But something else I REALLY want is to see big Feo in the outfit her small form wears.

Attached: 1563766778755.jpg (792x954, 64K)

Wrong. DNC is absolute bottom of the barrel. If you play DNC in any real content you are actively sabotaging your group, and should kill yourself.

That's still enough you should be doing it.

>people playing the game with english dub criticize one voice
>wtf weeb weeb weeb!!!!!!!1
every time this sub/dub topic comes up all the brain damaged retards crawl out of the woodwork

>The best part of this post is that none of it point towards Hyth being unsundered WoL.
Except for everything in the post which points to exactly that.
>The biggest problem is that Shade Hythlodaeus isn’t Hythlodaeus, it’s Emet-Selch’s recreation of him.
Which like the rest of Amaurot is a perfect recreation.
>If that’s the case, then anything he can do, Emet can do (in theory).
Source: your ass. That's not how creation magic works. See Archaeotania, or the fucking end of times itself. If Ascians could only create things with their magic that were lesser than themselves then the Terminus wouldn't have been a threat to them.
>It wasn’t the real Hythlodaeus, so there couldn’t have been some special connection between WoL, Ardbert, and him.
The only difference between the shade Hythlodaeus and the real Hythlodaeus is that the shade one will eventually fade away without Emet supplying him with Aether.

Ascian creations can be independent from their creators, if they couldn't, then they wouldn't have had the problems they had, would they?

>Thought the engine was made brand new cause CT and the coding with it wouldn't work with an MMO setting.
It didn't scale well, and all of the people familiar with CT were pushed to XIII mid XIV's development. Remember that XIII released in 2009, and XIV was released a year later - I wouldn't be surprised if some people who were working on XIV were transferred to that team near the end of it's development to learn/help. And, considering how the chapters are presented in the order they were made, XIII only had a huge open landscape at the end of the game (which could have been SE getting some of the XIV map designers onto the XIII team to help both of them figure out how to make huge areas in the engine). CT also didn't have a proper way to do nights, so they had to hack together a solution. Despite this, it's lighting looked really nice, and some areas looked really good. It also helped that it had this otherwordly feel at times - unlike modern XIV.

It also didn't work well with multiple player characters, the engine wasn't ported the best to PC (XIII PC port had basically the same issues as XIV 1.0, from memory, which were fixed later on), and that didn't even consider the fact the config menu had a healthy dose of Engrish and confusion. For example, one of the options was to basically do supersampling. However, it wasn't called this - it was called "image quality", and everything past "Standard" rendered it at like double your resolution. Plus, their implementation of ambient occlusion (or AA, I forget) was performance heavy - so people who cranked everything up to high, kept all of the graphical settings on had some real shit performance.

As for modern XIV, it uses an edited version of Luminous, which is optimized to be for an MMO. There's probably some fuckery from back then which limits them graphically. And since the lead from Luminous is awol from SE AND SEGA, I'm betting that nobody knows how to use the thing.

not the same person
if you don't play what you like why play it at all?

Attached: 51614496.jpg (543x655, 102K)

Nice job conveniently ignoring the parallels to Utopia entirely when they literally prove that all the naysayers are retarded as it's obvious that Hythlodaeus is the WoL

Are there any Balance posts on their opinion of DNC?

What's funny is SAM is considered garbage even though it's better than most jobs simply because it's worse than DRG and MNK, which cover the same role.

IMAGINE

Attached: file.png (775x424, 633K)

>2) Original script isn't as ridiculously embellished and sometimes story elements are completely changed in the EN script.
You still have the EN script when listening to the sub, otherwise I'd switch to sub and never look back. Fuck koji's meme crap.

I want to see what Feo Ul as Titania has on underneath the dress

I am obsessed with trying to make people happy and if what I am playing makes people unhappy in some way by being a detriment compared to playing literally anything else than it eats at me and it sucks. I don't want to think like this but I do.

Stay mad faggot

So have her wear a green outfit from now on, problem solved.

Eh, switch over to BRD if you absolutely have to be a meta job
Although it's funny how fucking stupid some anons are when they declare ninja as dead and doing less than dancer cancer

Is it normal for dancer DPS to be around 9k-ish? Cause every single one I ran into during E1, and E2 savage is all like that.

Attached: scsseoxvcja31.jpg (1566x2394, 209K)

SAUUUUCE

post dreadwyrm weapons

she's making my sapling grow!

twitter.com/arslood/status/1159601877358481408

Never gonna make it

You are king of the cucks

It really irritates me when I know there is some sort of conflict between the text and what I'm hearing. I know there was a portion where Estinien says an entire sentence and the ENG text is just "Hmph."

They are dead though, they are doing significantly less damage compared to other melee DPS.

I want to work on it so I can fucking add dungeons that aren't loot corridors holy fuck.

I'll learn nip and work like a beaten slave if I can just make some content in this game that isn't another fucking hallway which I can snooze through. It's so bad that I look forward to ARR dungeons because while they're boring as shit, at least the dungeon design feels like a dungeon. And not some hallway with nice window dressing jesus fuck.

this is everything that is wrong with vieras.

The content is designed to let you play whatever you like. Outside of week 1 savage min ilvl shit, play whatever you want. Hell you probably could still play dancer anyways.

Yeah, SAM and NIN are awkward middle children, better than most jobs but the other 2 melees are way ahead and groups get penalized if they don't bring along a caster and a ranged

Has it ever occurred to you that people like being useful and strong, and an asset to their group? No, of course not, because you are a selfish parasitical scum sucker who doesn't care about the success of the group, or being a valuable member of it, you just want to play some shit class because you like its "aesthetic". Fucking trash. If you weren't a self serving scum you'd simply find some glam to put a veil and a skirt on a MNK and call it a day.

9k from what I've heard is about where people are hitting in raids

I am truly a cuck with my love of support DPS.

im sure im not the only one that thought this about heavenswards ending but
holy fuck was knights of the round a terrible implemented idea, and dragoon cunt being retarded yet again, but a fun fight
also the first dragoons coffin and body turned into a sword, and no one gives a fuck they're throwing around a corpse

Do you have any examples of Koji fucking with the script that aren't from Seiryu and ARR that usually get parroted here

you CAN have a brd/mch/dnc in the group because of party bonus memes. smn and rdm still have their uses as raisesluts. can't do the same for sam because the melee slots are permanently locked to mnk/drg

dancer is ridiculously dependent on how many crits/dhs you get, you could be doing your rotation as optimized as possible and still only be doing 8k dps.
if you aren't direct critting technical finish every time you aren't doing shit.

>play in JP doing 2.0 MSQ
>get to Coerthas
>Camera shifts to Haurchefant's POV and pans across your character's body then cuts to a wide shot framing you and Haurchefant between the shirtless dudes doing squats
>can practically hear Haurchefant's JP actor salivating over your character as he speaks
>English text: pray tell it is good to see you in fine health.

Question is, is it worth playing a shittier DPS very well in a group or losing that player in the ground in general for a mediocre meta job?

At that point in time they were past semantics like that, since they were facing the threat of the entirety of Ishgard getting tempered and then the rest of Eorzea.

9.5-10k if they're good
9k is around average

Oh come on, I JUST fapped.

>When she gets pissed at you for not calling her in to fuck shit up at Mt. Gulg

Look at Brayflox’s Longstop’s dungeon layout and then look at Holminster Switch. It’s actually embarrassing.

in he group*

IT'S UP

tee hee

meanwhile brayflox fucking sucks.

squiggly line instead of a straight line? woah dude that's way different

Why bother when nobody goes off the beaten path in Brayflox?

Gave me a raging boner. I love this fairy

Not that user but people like the illusion of choice
Meanwhile I bet that same user instantly leaves totorak if he gets it in a roulette

Yeah it's much better when the line is 3x wider.

I hate trying to navigate twitter looking for lewd art since all the artists hopped there after Tumblr died.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxWTGmqnLY

Isn’t Feo Ul a literal child tho

eh, if it wasn't this, you'd complain that you couldn't speedrun aoe pulls anymore. no pleasing you

I see what you're saying but I really just hate getting some shitty pre 50 dungeon where the tank feels the need to clear EVERY single room just because its there

>i dont play games for "fun" like some sort of fucking bottom-feeding parasite
>muh meta

go swing green numbers on MNK and clear e3s week 9 or something
if you're so trash you think your group can't succeed without a full meta comp you might as well just quit cause you're shit lol

pixies are ageless and genderless user

BEYOND MAJESTIC MOUNTAINS
ACROSS THE EMERALD DALE

Attached: bytheemperor.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Servers are up.
Maint ended early.

I feel your fucking pain keenly.

Attached: 1552453342403.jpg (799x884, 60K)

They kind of cease to be children when they died, the way the lifestream works you could've been a dog or beastman in a past life

>Such a heartless thing our sapling is.
>So cold
>and cruel
>AND HEARTLESS

the delivery

Yeah right bud.

>it's real
>there's already a queue
Fuck off wow niggers

or even a tree

Attached: average lalanigger.png (484x183, 10K)

Fucking look at Shposhae and then look at any ShB dungeon. I don't know where things went wrong, but how is it that at later content, the complexity went down?
>has a puzzle right off the bat
>has off-shoots to explore and treasure chests to find
>big room with optional content
>boss with a unique mechanic that hasn't been used since from memory
Meanwhile
>straight line with some squiggles
>most unique thing about is the area around it and the music
>interesting boss mechs, but that's it - nothing to do with the dungeon itself

Fuck you, Totorak is terrible because of the second half with the slowdown, but the first half is decent. You have to collect objects to put down a barrier (simple), but you have different ways to get said objects. If it was a modern XIV dungeon, you'd get them automatically by killing mob rooms and you'd have one path to follow.

See the issue? It's braindead. Just because you don't think about going and exploring doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

No, I'd be happy because I like exploring dungeons. I always have - same with raids. I thought the small area in Rab was cool and wanted it to be expanded. I would rather have another BCoB with it's weird ass puzzle turn rather than another boss fight that's just a glorified trial. It's annoying, sure, but I enjoyed that because it was this neat puzzle that allowed you to explore it.

Personally, I'd just have them do some 4-man midcore content with dungeon design following what it originally was supposed to be (a huge area to explore that you weren't expected to clear your first go), since people will otherwise complain.

The main issue with that is that it's a waste of time and you get no exp from it. If each mob was giving you on-level dungeon exp, it wouldn't be as bad. It also doesn't help your class is gutted and a bore to play (at best).

>Looks at sin eater
>“We are sad....YOU will play with us...~”

Honestly I hope we get more Feo Ul because bother her characterization and voice actress are spot on,

Attached: 84502D89-368B-4A98-8038-2B799ECD1BF8.jpg (388x333, 12K)

Based and ronkapilled.

people used to
back in ARR you cleared everything

>mfw

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 38K)

Shit, even look at Sastasha, the very first dungeon. It has offshoots and other rooms that you can go into for added flavor and lore. Like a rape cave.

Dunno but they're everywhere.

Attached: ffxiv tranny trading card.png (465x721, 408K)

To add onto my first point, to put a feather in Shadowbringers' hat, they reintroduced patrols and Qitana Ravel had some neat things to do with working around the dungeon and combat (the attacks that used the scenery to limit where you could go). Malikah is neat with how it kinda coils around, and Dohn Mheg was the ultimate bait and switch with a huge labyrinth looking area that [spoiled]turns out to be a trick.[/spoiler]

It doesn't help that the base ARR's dungeons were originally much bigger and THEN reduced to what they are now, so they have a very different feel to them. HW and above dungeons are all made with the idea that you're rushing through them at max-speed and not exploring - so their design reflects this. It just hurts the dungeon design because it means that the level designers can be lazy and not care much about anything but making sure that the players don't kill themselves.

That's what I meant with Shposhae - I mixed it up with the dungeon it was based off of.

Damn good, gonna get to 79 when servers go back up

No one goes there, though.

Nobody goes there cause everyone has done it and knows about it. It’s not current anymore, and the way DF works actively discourages taking time to explore. That’s also not a valid excuse for Persona 4 tier dungeon design.

>we will never have something like 1.0 CC again
>no reason for party to split up or additional objectives for more chests
While 1.0 design was simple it was a hell of a lot better than tunnels where you mass pull and burn.

Attached: CuttersCry.png (1500x1500, 2.72M)

I dunno, man. DF can barely handle LoA's atmos.