THE GREAT DEBATE

Fly Me to the Moon or Moon River?

Attached: ddx1wixumaa0_8f.jpg (748x650, 108K)

If you don't pick Fly Me to the Moon for it's fun, bouncy remix and how perfectly it fits at the end of the credits you really are a hopeless case

For me it's Tomorrow is Mine

Attached: TiC_Gx6n_400x400.jpg (266x266, 23K)

Moon River, mainly because they learned not to spam the song all the damn time like they did with fmttm.

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ME TO THE MOOOOOON AND LET ME PLAY AMONGST THE STARS

The L33t choice

LET ME SEE WHAT SPRING IS LIKE
ON JU-PITER AND MARS

bayonetta 2 is one of the most disappointing sequels of all time. i've never before seen a game that was just the first game again that also managed to be so obviously worse in every aspect that matters

incoming nintendo shills & people overplaying the space harrier and instant kill QTE's as if bayo 1 isn't still a way better game even with those issues.

The short hair makes her look older somehow.

Bayo 2 is faster and more precised and everything from the first one was put into 2 great chapters play it at least once and later come back to us

witch time went from a crutch for new players that you trade away with the accessories (before it goes away on the hardest difficulty) to something the entire game is designed around, to the point where many enemies are outright invincible until you do it

I like bayo 2 gameplay overall, it's tighter, faster and more precised
But I prefer bayo 1 weapons and levels, I like both equally, also cereza is the cutest thing ever

Attached: IMG_20180408_055925.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

long hair is better than short hair. masculine dyke cuts are gross.
women shouldn't have hair hang above their shoulders. zelda's new haircut is the shortest it can be.

This is the correct answer

What the fuck are you talking about what ennemie requires witch time Moon of malha kalha and evil harvest rosary are all you need if you want hell you can even jump or lock on side roll if you want and finish the whole game on infinite climax

Think of some new weapons for Bayo 3.

>Collapsible bo staff
>Giant brass knuckles
>A Zweihander

THE GREATER DEBATE

Attached: question-which-would-you-prefer-a-bayonetta-is-your-girlfriend-2690501.png (500x627, 119K)

Patrician, although Moon River is almost equally sublime.

tommorrow is mine

Btw the prologue of Bayo explains a little bit of the story of Bayonetta 3 wich is a prequel , End Boss is called Eggman and he's a Mobster , Rodin ''dies'' and it ends where Bayonetta 1 starts, Kamiya planned it all along it's gonna be amazing

A

So 3 is the intro 1 is the climax and 2 is chronological the last but brings back to 1 so the future correct order to play bayonetta will be 3-1-2-1

>not wanting to be one of her weapons so she'll use you

Attached: 1546702981469.jpg (254x283, 14K)

Tough call but I'm gonna say moon river