GAMERS!

GAMERS!

Attached: 1565319198269.png (594x568, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wGXGLQNrP8
youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-18/customs-agent-at-long-beach-port-admits-selling-guns-illegally
youtube.com/watch?v=kUZLVrBmuE4
wfmynews2.com/mobile/article/news/crime/homeowners-son-kills-three-teen-intruders-with-ar-15-driver-charged/426236388
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
imdb.com/title/tt2945784/
youtube.com/watch?v=xBbGmkMGyok
bruno-latour.fr/sites/default/files/54-TECHNIQUES-GB.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0KyV7eWk
snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019
youtube.com/watch?v=AjY8HvpNu6o
youtube.com/watch?v=ugLA_STXjr4
latimes.com/nation/atf-fast-furious-sg-storygallery.html
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/military-history/lewis-and-clarks-girandoni-air-rifle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3wGXGLQNrP8

Guns dont commit crimes.

Nor do video games

This is retarded

We live in a society

But if you ban guns then people won't have anything to use to commit mass murder

oh wait

Attached: oklahoma city bombing.jpg (1158x1400, 413K)

you tell yourself that

why america blame vidya instead of fixing their gun law?

Then who commits the crimes?

No more smash Bros goys it has guns!

fuck off white boy

GAMERS=CRIMINALS

>law
It's a God. Given. Right!!!

Nothing wrong with the gun laws, we should be exterminating people with mental illness.

Me.

why shitlib blame gun law instead of fixing decaying society that causes mass shooters?

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE
UH-UH

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

walmart got rid of their edgy guns a few years ago. Kinda sad because now we cant say that the us army and marines use guns from walmart(colt 6920).

They do kill people, though, by design.

gun lobby has more money and lawyers than the entertainment software lobby

Why do republicans blame mental illness but vehemently oppose anything that would make mental healthcare affordable?

WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS GAMERS
WE FUCKING WARNED YOU
BUT DID YOU LISTEN? NO

Attached: 1564926861774.png (1104x914, 227K)

>why have laws against murder when people are going to kill anyway
You are braindead.

OLD PEOPLE BURNING
OLD PEOPLE BURNING

I wonder is Wally World sells Leupold scopes for gaming light guns?

I KILL PEOPLE
WITH GUNS

How often do we have bombing in the U.S.?

You know, statistically, black people are more dangerous than guns.

Guns aren't making people want to commit mass murder

They protect the owners from nog invasions you retard holy shit

>ads
So they still sell them? Whats the fucking point then?

Black people I guess?

Attached: Zach-Braff-says-Scrubs-wont-return.jpg (621x820, 56K)

because america is still run by your/my/our beer chugging, larry-the-cable-guy lovin good ol' boy dad.

do they mean the ads on their TV screens in the electronics sections?
because fucking nobody watches those

You sound like the type of retard who says automatic weapons should be banned not knowing they already are.

where do I buy MC Vagina's shirt

who gives a shit if walmart stops showing TV commercials for videogames on the TVs hanging above the videogame section

FACT: Timothy McVeigh was set up. He tried to warn people about the bombing, hence why he was executed just a few years later and not allowed to speak about it.

Attached: 1776willcommenceagain.png (1095x835, 981K)

You do realize Timothy Mcveigh is the exact reason why not just any incel can get ANFO anymore?

walmart also stopped advertising guns about 10 years ago too, people just want to find something to complain about on the internet about muh guns. They still sell both.

I'LL TRIP YOU THEN I'LL SUCK YOUR NUTS

As they should. God Bless America!

Attached: siiiippp.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Nothing to fix

user that's racist, don't ask that.

Because blaming video games is an extremely easy brainless scapegoat for retards who are incapable of independent thought (like most boomers and elderly) and it permits them to dodge actual societal issues that cause these shootings to happen.

>Extreme economic disparity and strangulation causing people to no longer be permitted to attain their passions or dreams
>Overcrowding in cities meaning stressful transit, education, and workplace culture
>Parents neglecting their children in their upbringing and refusing to pay attention to mental/emotional damage, oftentimes being directly responsible for traumas and troubled psyches
>Exposure to internet communities that treat one another like family, but constantly espouse vitriol and hatred as if it's gospel and breed only hatred and rage
>Ludicrously easy access to firearms, both legal and illegal, and over-the-counter ammunition means that any form of legislation that may even slightly impact sales will be met with the full brunt of the NRA's drone-like legion of followers and lawyers

But hey, it's really easy to just say "IT'S BECAUSE HE PLAYED HALO!!!" instead of actually addressing factors that regularly lead to these issues, because the argument is now whether or not video games are actually bad for you, rather than a discussion about the innumerable flaws in society in general that are the everpresent catalyst in most of these mass shootings.

Uhh, just ban bombs too retardo

Challenge: For all of these atrocities, comment which one you think the Government was responsible for & which ones were actually real
> JFK
> MJ's Death
> 9/11
> Jonestown
> MLK
> Diana's Death
> Internetwide censorship
> Titanic

tell us what else can be done.

If I start strangling people with a fishing pole will Walmart stop selling fishing licenses or just ban pic related from their shelves?

Attached: SegaBassFishing.png (300x298, 160K)

Why not bring back eugenics? Gun crimes are only caused by low IQ and mental retards, culling both would fix the gun problem.

Attached: 1559493063826.png (723x666, 163K)

That would include you

Define mental illness

So america is becoming Germany? It soon will be easy to get military guns of whatever kind, but videogames bad lol.

On one hand its restarted, on the other hand who even buys games from walmart

>Because blaming video games is an extremely easy brainless scapegoat for retards who are incapable of independent thought
Just like blaming guns

does anyone have that "gamers, its time to rise up!" gif from boomer Joker where he knocks down shit in a museum

Attached: 1535751089040.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The people in possession with firearms.

All of them were inside jobs, except Censorship. Gaming is being censored because of Trannies

Actually the problem is that to solve the problem of mass shootings require to put the blame on a lot of different things, and its easier to blame a singular "thing" than multiple things, because if they can "fix" a single thing they can have peace of mind that they solved the problem.

i don't but i have this

youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ

All it takes is a different firing mechanism in the reciever to make a gun full auto, if someone is willing to plan out a mass shooting they will figure out how to make their weapon fully auto

I've been ready to take myself out to pasture anyway.

"any of a broad range of medical conditions (such as major depression, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, or panic disorder) that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning"

Ammo restrictions, for one.
Background checks, for two.

There is a ravine of difference between arguing that access to the literal murder weapons should be more closely monitored, and that video games are some kind of psychological ticking time bomb that breeds serial killers.

By killing people

People?

white supremacists

Ted Bundy didn't use a gun
Psychos will always find a way

>Made by @GentlemanGamer1488
KEK

nobody care about gang shooting #09845

Black people don't go on shooting sprees.

Wrong. It's the people playing videogames

>Ammo restrictions, for one.
>Background checks, for two.
elaborate because those already exists

Guns just need more utility, its the difference between a sword and an axe, both are good at killing people but axes are also good at chopping wood so more people are okay with them.

Often enough. Oklahoma City, the Summer Olympics, World Trade Center, Boston Marathon, Birmingham Abortion office, Senate chambers (exterior) in DC, TWA, and a whole bunch of others that went off or were stopped just in time.

>Dude just ban guns that will solve the issue!
>Dude just ban video games that will make mass shootings go away
Seriously hope you gamers dont fall for this.

Only to one another, since gangsters almost exclusively kill other gangsters and black people that they know. Access to an AK-47 streetside kills white people, and that's what I cannot abide by.

What do you call Drive-By Shootings, a parade?

Because these are easy cop-outs. Shitlibs blame gun rights, Republikikes blame mental illness and anti-depressants. The real causes are a mix of alienation, social decay and media glorification. Back in the 1950s gun rights were so lax you could walk into a gun store and buy a machine gun just like that, and there were MILLIONS of mentally-ill WWII vets with PTSD on the loose, yet ZERO mass school/mall/bar shootings. GEE I WONDER WHAT CHANGED?

Attached: 1521883559263.jpg (678x996, 586K)

By design it's impossible to define mental illness because it isn't biological, it's made up by psychologists who have nothing better to do, bunch of fucking snake oil salesman

They can't define the exact peramiters of mental illness, it's always based on outside social judgement, meanwhile a broken leg has physical evidence of existing

Banning guns won't completely eradicate the issue of mass shootings, but it would definitely make the number drop big time.
t. The rest of the fucking world.

>instead of fixing decaying society that causes mass shooters?
Yes, why did well known liberal Ronald Reagan fuck up America with crazy mental health policies?

Better question. How often do you think Vans driving down a sidewalk or bombs will happen once the perceived better option is taken away? Also guns are less likely to kill you at a mass killing than vans, knives, and bombs.

They dont. Neither do games. But fucking retards do. And a retard with a gun is one big problem. People need to be regulated, period. At least all the idiots.

>JFK
Goverment.
>MJ's Death
Real.
>9/11
Real but the IC/Whitehouse had prior warning of some sort.
>Jonestown
Real.
>MLK
FBI
>Diana's Death
Goverment.
>Internetwide censorship
Goverment.
>Titanic
Real.

Don't they sell video games all over the world? Why is it that America is the only ones having wide-spread mass shootings? If video games were really to blame, then mass shootings would be happening anywhere violent video games are being played.

Attached: 1447037108259.png (719x405, 217K)

because "fixing" the gun law will incite a civil war.

>it isn't biological
Jesus christ, you can't be this stupid.

>Walmart

Attached: 1532318529785.jpg (500x361, 22K)

I'd rather have blacks in Chicago play games than shoot white people with guns

>guns are less likely to kill you at a mass killing than knives
big brain iq tbqh

here is a pity (you)

Why don't we just ban virgins?

Your shit theory doesn't hold water because the rest of the world doesn't share these same issues.

I use my gun to turn my tv off when going to bed, it's not very cost effective but neither is having to buy batteries for a damn remote.

no, didn't you hear?
they don't have video games in japan

The latter is already a thing and the former is completely pointless

Attached: starvs222.jpg (707x850, 62K)

Attached: chrome_2019-08-09_01-33-51.png (350x821, 516K)

You are one of the only good people left, user.

You're never going to get guns off the street even if you did ban them.
On top of that the US government doesn't have the balls or manpower to take all of the guns in this that were legally acquired country away.
So unless you have another fix other then just ">dude ban guns lmao" then shut up.

>> JFK yes
>> MJ's Death no
>> 9/11 no
>> Jonestown yes
>> MLK no
>> Diana's Death no
>> Internetwide censorship maybe
>> Titanic yes

>it's impossible to define mental illness because it isn't biological

Attached: 1450336590358.jpg (566x480, 54K)

>but it would definitely make the number drop big time
The number is already dropping big time

Define schizophrenia biologically, notice that schizophrenia is never defined biologically, it's always defined in vague terms relating to behavior, allowing you to diagnose and stigmatize anyone without actual evidence.

The same is true for every "mental" illness.

Why don't we have guns that just turn off or disable themselves when they leave the registered owner's property, shooting ranges, or hunting areas?

Attached: 777.jpg (291x339, 21K)

>there was a daycare on the first floor
How mentally deranged does someone have to become to do something like this

they aren't investing in education either.

Huh.

PUMP MORE MONEY INTO THE MILITARY!

>Can't even enjoy Anime and Anime titties anymore without being called a pedo
>Can't even enjoy violent video games anymore without people getting outraged because they think it encourages violence

I hate people and want the world to end.

I was somewhat expecting that.

Attached: 1563428464717.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Targeted violence against other criminals that can unfortunately catch a few innocents in the cross fire
As a opposed to some crazy white guy made at the world because girls won't give him any pussy decides to shoot multiple indiscriminately

FUCKING THIS.
>HURR DURR MUH GUNZ MUH GUN MUH FREEDOM
americans are just retarded

You fucking wish, retard.

Cope

Define schizophrenia, and depression biologically with actual physical peramiters which we use to determine reality.

>all this retardation going on in the world
>we still don't have Postal 4
What the fuck is RWS even doing nowdays?

Attached: 1520314896612.png (372x340, 132K)

13%

>have actual facts that prove certain minorities commit more crimes
>obviously ignore it because that's not causation

>kid kills some people with some gun
>we need to ban this random thing that I don't like, RIGHT NOW
>sometimes wasn't even used by the fucking shooter, like the proposed bumpstock ban

Because some nigger will still steal some of the non-disabled guns or some cop gun anyway.

JFK's death has been figured out for years by a forensics expert.
One of his bodyguards got drunk the night before and when Oswald shot and the car lurched he accidentally pulled the trigger and blew JFK's brains out.
That's why the secret service seized the evidence and body immediately, that's why it seems like an impossible show for Oswald.
He didn't mean to kill JFK, but if the secret service admitted it all of those guys would lose their jobs and the public's trust in the government would plummet

Attached: 1565267620084.png (480x696, 437K)

Banning guns isn't as easy as you retards try and make it out to be.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 1535955024247.png (1082x416, 356K)

buzzword

I don't think solving the gun violence problem is a single "LETS JUST BAN GUNS" issue. I don't understand why no one understands that there's like 50 other problems that need to be solved alongside guns that contribute to mass shootings. The problem is that "GUN LAW REFORM" looks good on a t-shirt and gets people to vote.

I don't play garbage shooters so i don't care.
only closet psychopaths and future mass shooters are mad about this

>Banning guns
They literally can't so that

>peramiters
Thesaurus nigger.

Reagan was a far-left extremist that effectively turned a solid Red state like California into a permanent leftist stronghold via amnesty.

You dog whistling racist
Punch Nazis
Drink onions

so thats it? your argument is literally a joke?

>MUH FREEDOM
everytime.
Theres always someone that thinks they need human rights.

the world needs to step up. seriously, if you want less military spending then other NATO allies needs to pick up the tab.

Damn dude, tell me this magic you have that confiscates guns from people willing to break the law anyway.
I'll wait

Cope

You're right, people do. And that's why we need to ban certain people from having guns. Start with Republicans, niggers, and incels.

me

That's just an autistic faggot playing a f2p game. He got what he deserved.

>young straight white males feel like society's punching bags and are lashing out?
>must be the videogames
>Dear white people...

When will the killing end?

Attached: 1561803072351.png (1039x389, 267K)

Of course it isn't. You incentivize people to willingly surrender their firearms.

But God not real, anoon!

>zoomer doesn't know who jonlajoie is

because then someone will figure out how to jailbreak their guns and you'll have to ban modifying computer hardware EN MASSE to make jailbraking guns illegal

I do.

Attached: dude.png (287x287, 145K)

worked for australia

>Muslims nailbomb an arena full of children
>DON'T BLAME ALL MUSLIMS YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

>spic shoots up a bunch of people
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM VIOLATE THEIR AMENDMENT RIGHTS
The left won't learn until we make them.

Attached: 4cc9927e4ca2f0bb117f1dc77a1291ba929a5b595f2bc49389ad2a18f5f39ef2.jpg (960x830, 325K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Please educate yourself on what you are talking about

What if the number of bombings goes up after they start restricting our freedoms?

>muh Republicans vs Democrats
Why are you Amerimutts like this. Are you not capable of forming your own political stances or are they determined by which political colour you picked you fucking tool.

It does actually. After the media glorification of the Columbine shooters, copycats still pop-out in countries like fucking Finland and Russia.

Attached: Crimean Columbine copycat mass shooter.jpg (615x409, 48K)

Why don't we just ban murder?

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Chemicals in your brain fucking up. The basis of most mental illnesses. Which I can only assume you have.

It really didn't
People will kill regardless of what they have available unless you try to nanny state and even then people will STILL get creative about it

Attached: 1565158738073.jpg (1024x847, 183K)

Lol. The catlady desire to ban everything to solve problems is fucktarded; but this decision makes no sense.

Just dab on people telling you to ban things.

>wikipedia
fuck dude. didn't your teacher told you to never use wikipedia as a source?

Who keeps posting these threads?

What if we kill and torture people that commits crime so everybody would be afraid of doing it?
By that, we wouldn’t need gun due to be safe and the shooting would decrease

Man what horrible health you must have to die from staying awake for less than 24 hours.

BROS LET'S JUST BAN CRIME

Attached: 1564689724166.png (805x851, 89K)

>t. The rest of the fucking world.
If only more people on Yea Forums were redpilled on shills and their ways, you wouldn't be suffering a catalogue full of these cunts.

Attached: d9dbd997ae9fa660fd47afe538728934f5b44703cd7c883b51427ed79c0eb09a.png (1040x445, 188K)

We have shit like that though. Buy back programs have been in place for years as gun violence continues to drop and gun sales reach new heights.

We aren't here to teach you the basics of mental health, retard. Maybe visit Wikipedia or something if you're really that clueless.

Then you get MGS4

>no, you stupid idiots, video games are just a scapegoat
>now excuse me while I, an intellectual, post about how guns are the reason mass killings happen and the NRA wealthy people lobbyists are bribing politicians to coninue the capitalistic sale of firearms purely for profit

>hotwheels shooting
>hurr alt-right website

Honestly I think trump was onto something, gamers caused this shit

Newton's law of physics.

>shooting happens
>so sad we must change this blame X
>nothing happens
>repeat

I can't imagine being alive while the BASED shit was going down. Holy fuck the 90's were nuts

Click through the citations

how the fuck do you die staying up 2-3 days?
were they also on fucking meth?

Short of saying "humans" just to have a giggle, the largest sensible demographic that you could blame for gun violence (and all serious violence for that matter) is men.
For example, if you were a gentleman of a racist persuasion who argued "if we were to remove all of the negroes from amongst our numbers, violent crime rates would drop by x%" that would indeed be a true statement.
And yet if you were a gentleman of a sexist persuasion (specifically, sexist in favor towards women and against men) and you were to argue "If we men are removed from amongst the women and the children's number violent crime rates would drop by y%" this would also be true. But, if we look at actual real world statistics in both cases, y is far greater than x.

Define schizophrenia and depression with physical perameters.

If you have no evidence for something existing, you can't claim it exists.

In the same way God can't be measured physically, meaning it has no evidence behind its actual existence.

Mental illness is a way to stigmatize people, for a variety of reasons whether helpful to society or not, that doesn't mean the actual thing physically exists, in the same way that religion exists yet there is no physical evidence proving there is a god

>worked for australia

it went up dumbass.

404 NOT FOUND

Your teacher is an idiot.

America hosts an enormous amount of unironic geniuses who lean a little to the insane spectrum. There was a bomber who literally had a contingency plan of sorts to blow up his entire small town, but his insanity got him caught as he was doing serial murders and he revealed all the primed bombs throughout the entire town.

They have them already, and they are shit. Many times they don't even work for the people who are the registered owner. Imagine having to deal with a gunman in your home and as you try to protect your anime waifu your gun doesn't work and you get shot by Tyrone and his illegally obtained gun.

Also wasn't there an NPR investigation that the majority of illegally owned guns were originally owned by law enforcement and were """""lost"""""?

Why everyone that is against banning gun is usually afraid of niggers attacking him?

Patton was 100% assassinated by CIA spooks

AT LEAST WE'RE DOING SOMETHING, YOU NRA NAZI

Fucking everything is going to get banned because of irrational and emotional idiots.

>JFK
Maybe
>MJ
real
>9/11
The government was warned
>Jonestown
real
>MLK
government
>Diana
real
>Internetwide censorship
yes
>Titanic
>real

>just make guns illegal to prevent illegal crimes.

lmao i can actually see that happens

this

There is no epidemic of mass shooters
There is no epidemic of cops killing people
There is no epidemic of immigrants killing people
These kinds of things are media and political fear mongering and alarmism

Attached: wr5d4831db.jpg (510x434, 46K)

Wow, it's almost like to any intelligent person, a force equalizer is a deterrent and not a means of attacking someone

Attached: 1564504944093.jpg (790x601, 38K)

Because you can either have law and order + free healthcare or negros, can't have both.

You have to define which chemicals those are and in which quantity do they cause the illness.

Otherwise you're just making it up like every psychologist currently practicing.

You're looking at your phone upside down you dumb cunt

Something something in the month of May
Bitches love my penis coz its really big

>CNN
>known for left wing bias
uhhh no.

Posting a shitty reaction image of some shitty cartoon is not an argument zoomer. Back to your manchild containment board Yea Forumsmrade

Before this thread dies, post your personal best Movies & Video games lists

Fuck off drumpf

*incites terrorism in your path*

Attached: 27B6008A-8D1E-4A90-BEA6-221A82FC7AA3.jpg (698x399, 71K)

Stop posting hate facts

The latter part of your statement is one hundred percent a reality no matter how much you want to think otherwise.

based

I mean Neil DeReddit Tyson is right though.

Why is it only America that has this problem with mass shootings?

And none of you faggots actually need guns. If you did, you'd be rising up against the current government's efforts to increase militarization.

This seems oddly out of character. Is this simply because trump wanted to ban violent video games?

> Decide to shoot up the school today
> Open dad's gun closet
> There's a gun
> I shoot up the school
versus
> Open dad's gun closet
> There's a copy of call of duty
> I hurl the cd as hard as I can but nobody dies from it

Attached: frowdow.png (400x399, 214K)

>There is no epidemic of immigrants killing people

that's where you're wrong muhammad

because its not cost efficient along with the fact they could easily be disabled, lets not even get to outside producers who will produce ones that won't do that for cheaper

Do Twitter Democrats even set foot in Walmarts? I was under the impression that they inherently repelled gentry liberals.

>schizophrenia
>One if not the most well researched psychiatric illness
>Not well defined

Attached: SS2163525.jpg (1199x755, 108K)

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Attached: 1563544017111.jpg (1718x1606, 371K)

Define schizophrenia and depression with physical evidence, not buzzwords you read in your doctors office because you have a sub 100 iq

What a bunch of retards

Gun-humpers are all the same: insecure paranoid schizos that wank to the fantasy of killing a home invader.

Imagine waking up and then doing nothing besides sitting in a chair for 72 hours with occonically piss breaks

I love guns but what the fuck would I want to own one?

Attached: EAtEJIYUYAACFab.jpg (1800x1800, 406K)

>le epic science black man posts basic facts
>the extreme far-left hordes that literally worship him as a saint FUCKING TURNED AGAINST HIM IN A DIME
That was really eye-opening.

Attached: DoxVnVEUcAAnCn4.jpg (900x1200, 241K)

deterrence doesnt work
if just being afraid of the consequences stopped crime, people wouldnt do it.

I flipped it.
It still goes up.

I’m starting to think the issue with banning guns would be a drop in echonomy and people angry due to lost something that they bought

>define a mental phenomena using physical [proceeds to misspell parameters once again]
Are you young, a nigger, or both? No-one can be so stupid as to provide their own individual bias without consulting actual healthcare professionals like this.

50% of the 14% do

Attached: castle.jpg (503x959, 157K)

It’s disgusting (((big pharma))) never gets the criticism it deserves. Disgusting high prices, malpractice everywhere, the opioid problem, and to top it all off: most of these mass shooters on some fucking anti-depressant.

video games do!

wack your local dumpass with a disc

literal retard

Attached: 1543704924814.jpg (320x300, 35K)

No, but if the potential mass shooters have to use less effective weapons like knives then less people will die.

Wow epic argument... because opinions can only be based upon a single factor.

Men are more violent in the USA. Men (and only certain races of men) are the only net profit to the USA.

Women don't commit violence because women don't do anything. Women are objectively inferior and the absolute vast majority of women will never accomplish anyrhing unless explictly controlled by a man. Blacks are violent and useless fron a societal sense.

I don't even care about this though. This is jhst what's obviously statistically true.

Because America is Jew-central; not only are people losing hope for a future they're demonized daily, the fuck else is a sperg going to do?

Plus, many shootings are blacks, too. Depending on the narrative those will be added, but not clarified.

Gamers are clearly the most oppressed people in human history.
Just UGHHHHH

pretty sure he was always like that
it's like he's contractually obligated to be an arrogant science cultist

People have been realizing that Tyson is kind of a gigantic smarmy asshole.

>Why is it only America that has this problem with mass shootings?
Because our country is a breading ground for racial violence and mental issues.
Banning guns won't make these issues go away.

Our country got safer as gun and ammo sales legally rose. Also, New Hampshire and Maine allow conceal carry without permits yet they are safer than the other states.

Also, there is an active smuggling network of government-bought weapons and ammo. The Obama administration gave out plenty without transmitters to drug cartels.

Also...

latimes.com/california/story/2019-07-18/customs-agent-at-long-beach-port-admits-selling-guns-illegally

The only fix for gun laws is to deregulate. No governmental violence on someone for merely possessing an object that does not leak heavy poison or viruses into an ecosystem or a town.

Attached: gun bans and crime rate.png (800x552, 321K)

I really wish people actually cared about shit like this. the amount of times we create a terrorist organization to destabalize a country, and then appoint them into power as a dictator. Only to create a new terrorist organization to destabalize a country, and then appoint them into power as dictator...

Got you my fellow gamer

Attached: Rise up.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Oh say can you see

Attached: 1445318649801.jpg (592x492, 63K)

See how many people a angry Ali Baba can stab in London compared to an bored kid with an automatic weapon in America and ask which is the worse off country.

Those heat maps look pretty similar, how many people were averaged to get this ambiguous result obtained entirely by social judgement

>banning niggers from having guns
oh I'm laffin

It’s literally Jews user

>state fact
>people freak the fuck out
honk honk

Notice how most, if not all of those things are situations that are out of someone's complete control? Mass shootings are an intent to kill, Neil. Stop being a fucking idiot, Neil. This is like comparing premeditated murder to homicide.one carries a far bigger sentence because it is far more heinous, Neil.

Im not the guy tour arguing with but your a faggot. I have bipolar and my best friend is a schizo and even though im an emotional trainwreck at least im in control of my imagination. My guy cant go a day without talking to someone who literally is not there or freaking the fuck out because he thinks his car just spit flames out of the air conditioner.

>physiopathology
>schizophrenia
There, I gave you the key words for your own research, I'm not doing your hoework for you.
You can also use 'AND' when looking for the info.

Fucking precisely.

Look at how many comments are literally
>we need to open up the cases of sexual assauly allegations against him again

Based negro science joe.

Oh no, it can't read. How sad.

hahaha nigga like shit nigga aha nigga nigga ahahahaha nah nigga shit nigga hahahaha go back to peddit nigga

>decide to shoot up the school today
>try to open dad's gun closet
>shit its locked
>guess I'll steal his keys
>oh fuck dad found out
>OH SHIT
>OH FUC-
>"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON??!!!"
>OH NO

Physical chemical imbalances that cause mental side effects. People can be depressed but they have a shit diet, or people can have a predesposition to be schizophrenic and smoke weed, which has been shown to irritate the illness.

Thanks lad

>this is my dad's guns fault that I decided this

>the amount of times
name the current ones, please.

Seriously, this is the perfect time for Postal 4

I have an idea to solve all the worlds problems
stop being retarded

If something has no physical evidence of existing, it doesn't exist.

>Correlating homicide rate and gun control

Attached: 1548621294345.jpg (963x483, 90K)

Why stab people when I can throw acid in their face and get off because I'm muslim and do it again?

There's is one big thing these killers are.
They are men. Angry men. Who in a lot of cases have apparently been rejected by people, often by a woman or an employer. And men go out and kill women who reject them at an alarming rate.
Though these murders are not part of the mass murder epidemic, they are an epidemic and have been for a long time. When will someone analyze that along with all these other data and tell us why so many men are unable to deal with rejection in life? And that includes Donald Trump, the sick man setting the tone right now.

Attached: 1553030178341.png (512x548, 181K)

Many white dudes are fucking crazy. Why do they shoot up schools and malls all the time? I always know it's some white dude who got bullied or rejected. What the fuck is wrong with the average white boy?

I can't believe there is literally only one factor that impacts this issue I thought was so complex!

>Creates the nigger boogeyman
>People are obviously scared
>Proceed to allow people to have a mode to defend themselves
>Big economy profit
>Now everyone have a gun so the nigger boogeyman is now real
I’m starting to think there’s some shit behind

ya seethe

We really do need auto driving cars, mass shootings are tragic but not as tragic as an entire family getting mangled in a car accident because Stacey wanted to do her Snapchat streaks on her way to work. Manual car driving does not integrate well into Smartphone society.

>heat maps
Either you are truly ignorant or a fine troll.

Oh they would never do it in America though oh no way that is just crossing a line even though it’s fundamentally the same as Americans die anyways due to for profit wars we created

quit misspelling and i might take you slightly seriously also
>ME CANT SEE THING MEAN IT NOT REAL
you probably believe the earth is flat

You're given unlimited influence and money, how would you stop mass shootings?

Attached: madden kid.png (513x559, 429K)

There was an over 90% noncompliance rate.

So New Zealand doesn't exist anymore or what? Right wing woke nutjobs transcends borders

guns have no electronics everything is done manually or with the energy contain in the powder

Women are NPC's if the status quo is fascist, women are fascist, if it's degeneracy, women are degenerate.

Women are just for reproduction, they contribute nothing of their own volition.

>call cops saying kid is going to shoot up school
>kid gets stopped
>grounded for a week
versus
>call cops saying kid is going to shoot up school
>cops laugh it off and go back to eating doughnuts
>kid shoots up school
>cops freak out and arrive
>wait an hour before the shooter kills himself
>rush in to "save" the kids

Im putting myself at risk by giving you the answer, which is NIGGERS!!!!

Im not a doctor but even with a basic understanding of biology, you should know that mental illnesses are mainly caused by chemical imbalances. Also scientists study this, not psychologists. You are lashing out because you had to go to counseling.

Attached: 1403229178716.jpg (560x400, 71K)

>white
there are no "white" people in muttistan

GAMER OPPRESSION IS NOT REAL THEY SAID

Attached: I used to think that my life is a tragedy... but now I realize, its a comedy....png (800x752, 191K)

Literally just caught on 8ch. What’s even the point of feigning ignorance you fucking rat

remove jews

You're a huge faggot, but coincidentally none of these men have been gays. (except the pink haired trannynigger)

thus: we need more gays

Attached: 29d341c430658a4e7114d02965796cd4.jpg (551x551, 32K)

Be less mentally ill maybe

Schizophrenia is too broad and frequently is a misdiagnosis

I MEAN I'LL PUNCH YOUR NUTS
sucking them would be gay and i'm totally not gay

mujaheddin
Al Qaeda
Isis
Kur-kurks? those turk guys
"moderate" syrian rebels

think theres more but I'm forgetting a few.

They keep ramping up the penalty for driving while using your phone where I live, first it was a $200 fine, then $1000, then points on your license, then instant suspension, hasn't stopped the amount of citations at all because it's SO easy to do and everyone thinks they can get away with it.

>Used to be able to leave cannons and cannonballs on old roads just fine in the 1700's
>Niggers arrive
>Can't even have a handgun
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Starting to think handguns aren't the problem, anti-gun tards

Attached: Moron.png (1095x722, 700K)

/r/chapotraphouse radicalizes young cuckolds into mass shootings.

It's why it got banned on reddit.

The Dayton shooter was a member of member of chapotraphouse and in a poly relationship.

A chicken in every pot and a gun in every house.

implement psychopass

for once black science man is kinda based

They also don't mention how Oz was still a small nation without more firearms than people and a huge market for them in every region. Unlike 2019 U.S.

It can't possibly be rampant unaddressed mental illness since our society stigmatizes even talking about it. It must be rap music, violent video games, hollywood action movies, rock and roll, and Dungeons and Dragons!

Blacks
>le ironic racism

Attached: 1552629862373.jpg (1080x1246, 281K)

Oh yes I remember that kid that killed everyone in the school with the PS4 version of Nier Automata

Neither do videogames faggot

>caused by chemical imbalances.
Oh boy, this old nugget again. lmao
Beep boop beep, the chemicals in my brain made me rape and kill people lmao beep boop.

oh and
>white helmets

How are people so retarded as to think that banning guns will have no effect on violent killings in America? Like, how can a person be so in denial that they convince themselves that mass knivings or fucking bombing will be as common as gun violence?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: image.png (1200x2534, 81K)

>spend up to and over 2k on a firearm
>never get to shoot it
>ammo costs a ton and once you use it, its gone
>not an /pol/ incel so I'm not going to go on a shooting spree
>so many laws must be enforced or face jail time or huge fines
>stand your ground laws don't really exist
I don't see any positives in owning a gun except muh amenedment rights yeehaw.

50% of the world population committing 99% of crimes

Attached: ms.jpg (300x296, 10K)

I don't see the physical perameters that define schizophrenia, you failed at answering the question.

This. The fuck is up with that logic? Clearly something is very wrong with the kid and thus the society that created him, but our focus should be the inanimate object.

>school shooting threats not taken seriously
dunno where the fuck you live but things are different here

why the fuck would a boomer have a copy of COD in his gun closet

Of course that’s failing to mention what the US has done to South America

Exactly how do you think your rain works?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kUZLVrBmuE4

Its the fact they're all painted black.

if you sit for too long you can get a blood clot but that usually happen in planes to retards wearing tight clothes

It's interesting how people seem to ignore that like 95% of all crime is committed by men. Objectively the way to remove crime is to remove men.

SHALL

You haven't provided physical evidence again. Mental illnesses are ways to socially judge people without needing evidence.

hunting, collection, self defense, shooting at a range with your buddies

What are the limitations for people with mental illnesses to purchase or own firearms? I keep thinking of that simpsons joke where Homer is only allowed three handguns after a police check shows he beat up George Bush.

That’s completely correct.

The department of Justice enticed the 8ch shooter to destabilize... themselves?
Use your head user, I know you have one.

So how does the brain work?

Heh, the name's not important. What's important is what I'm going to do now.

They made ANFO components like TNT and Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer a lot harder to get in bulk, and without being noticed by automated watchlists, after the bombing.

demon possession

You're right, they just have bombings, truck-rampages, arson and gangs/kniving fill in the same gap.

They're so terrified of everything that they cannot feel safe without a gun on their person.

Idiot

They'd use bombs instead

>What are the limitations for people with mental illnesses to purchase or own firearms?
Exactly zero

Just wear a helmet dummy

Attached: ARE YOU DISTRESSED.gif (512x288, 186K)

It's also objectively the way to completely collapse society as a whole.
Women aren't going to work in warehouses, mines oil rigs or sewers

Remove all foreigners, including blacks, from America and give the next generation hope for a future.

>dunno where the fuck you live but things are different here

That's what happened with this shooting and that one not to long ago with sherrif israel in florida.

Cops are giving TONS of heads up, and they don't do anything.

The fuck is going on in Estonia.

>”Niggers are dangerous and commit tons of crimes”
>”White the hell white men makes tons of mass shooting”
Do you start seeing a pattern with theses “complains” about shooting? Like mentioning race out of nowhere?
Is almost like race doesn’t have nothing to do

Falls from the sky dumb ass.

The chemical amounts of each substance need to be defined physically, before it can be a scientific fact.

get rid of white males
this would unironically fix not only the mass shootings but most other problems in the US (racism, sexism, opioids, income inequality, personal and federal debt, pollution and environment, etc etc etc)

I do this all the time.

Remove the gun from the thought process and your choices of violence are far less harmful overall.
It's not that hard to understand you raging retard.

What the fuck your chance to live has to be lower if you just lay down and wait to die. Teach the kids to make a fucking phalanx with your bullet proof blankets or something

I usually use those rain sticks to summon the rain.

>Saint Ruth
Bill is a hack but at least he got a few kids somewhat interested in science and his old show was elementary kino, but why the fuck do people worship Ruth so much

it's 8 am time to rise up

Haha, Walmart.

One of my friends sold them a 5000 unit shipment of a cardgame he designed. They paid for them, but burned them all after complaints. Over a boardgame of the same name. That has been discontinued for twenty years.

>Wow epic argument... because opinions can only be based upon a single factor
Right back at ya pal. I like how you get emotionally triggered when your own logic is used against you though kek.

>I don't even care about this though
Oh okay, I totally believe this then.

Demolition man > pyscho pass

No law against violence has ever actually decreased the murder rate, and normally it increases it. Knife murders not only replaced but surpassed gun murders in the UK and Australia. There is no evidence to show that a decrease in the availability of guns decreases violence and strong evidence to show it increases it.

Attached: suqpss9yine31.jpg (891x960, 147K)

Well... It is not our fault holes cant carry out succesful mass shooting. Remember that bitch who tried to shoot up some Youtube HQ and failed?

>Spain that low
Basado y viva españa

user, they took it very seriously. They did their job perfectly. They serve the state, not the citizens. These shootings are convenient for the state.

Why would I present evidence to someone who'll just reject it immediately? You won't even support your own statements and refuse to even try to educate yourself. I'm not going to waste my time explaining science to a moron like you who is clearly more interested in living in a fantasy world than actually understanding jack shit.

>>never get to shoot it
Go to the fucking range, brainlet

one of america's biggest problems is how many people are illegally carrying, I don't blame them at all

Paranoid Schiznophrenia (?) by definition is hearing people talking who aren't there or the belief that people are trying to kill you. Like you'd trust someone like that with sane decision making?

bad parenting

Because they have values and won't let kikes and their shabbos Betas remove their rights laid out by the Fathers.

It's not.
Certainly not entirely chemical.
You'd know this if you knew some basic highschool biology and psychology. Nature + Nurture, it's not 100% nature.

>israel
>mexico

I think I know why US is so high.

It's not mental illness either, dummy.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!

JUST BAN CRIME LMAO

>Three intruders break into my house
>Open up safe with key
>Grab Zastava EZ 9mm fully loaded, electronic hearing protection, and flashlight
>Thugs break open bedroom door
>I aim and pull back hammer
>Three thugs retreat and are later apprehended by cops

versus
>Three inturders break into my house
>Open up safe with key
>Grab copy of Zoomer Shooter Lootbox Bullshit Quake-1-Is-Still-Fucking-Better: Modern Future Flossing
>Thugs break open bedroom door
>They beat me to death
>They don't steal the game because even they are not dumb enough for that shit

Oh and if you think this does not happen very often, most robbers retreat when a gun is pulled on them which then gets excluded from the statistics of defensive gun uses. Also, a mass shooting can include killing multiple attackers.

wfmynews2.com/mobile/article/news/crime/homeowners-son-kills-three-teen-intruders-with-ar-15-driver-charged/426236388

You niggers are embarrassing

People diagnosed with mental illnesses cannot own firearms

>tfw Serb and not in the list despite being almost on the same level as US when it comes to gun ownership

RWS would probably be cancelled into oblivion if they even release a Postal game in current year

I would pay hookers to incels

thing is, men make up for being at the bottom of the spectrum on this regard by being at the top of it as well
whereas niggers, well, yeah.

>give up your guns so we can replace you faster goy

Turkey and Mexico I get, but is Estonia that much of a shithole?

Attached: lat est lit.jpg (500x940, 43K)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Neet losers would never be able to buy a gun from black market they don't even have balls to say hi to cashier girl at shop.

When a Black man gets mad, he shoots the guy who made him mad.

When a White man gets mad, she shoots up a school of kids or a concert of people who are unrelated to the one who made him mad.

Attached: serious-face-yolo-1362580358_b.jpg (600x914, 100K)

>Paranoid Schiznophrenia (?) by definition is hearing people talking who aren't there or the belief that people are trying to kill you.
Why are you giving me a definition?
>Like you'd trust someone like that with sane decision making?
When did I say I'd ever trust a schizo?

>>Thugs break open bedroom door
>>They beat me to death
They would shoot you.
Turns out criminals don't have to follow the law.
Crazy right?

Blacks murder more people in a week than whites do an entire year

White men and Asian men are the only demographic in America that are a net positive tax payer, and the Asian population is around 2%.

>it's not chemical because semantics
You are not smart.

At a far less reoccurring rate than mass shootings in America. Really makes you think, you fucking idiot.
Removing guns isn't about stopping murder, it's about reducing the damage that can be done by as much as possible.

It's fucking brain activity, look up what heat map means.

I see very little there in the way of evidence, both pictures show extreme similarity.

How many people were averaged. Wonder if the same result could be conjured by averaging the brain activity of any group of 100 people vs another.

As everyone's brain doesn't function the exact same way.

Mostly shitty mental healthcare, lack of social security, terrible justice system,...

I think Americans should really ban violent Video games in their country, also they need remove all that violence and sex from their media.
Americans clearly can't see the difference between fiction and reality, that's why this kind of games affects them. they are mentally weak and need to be protected before they hurt themselves or others.

bullshit why would they do that for violent vidya but not ban anime games? those are actually proven to create pedophiles

Finnish people go there to get drunk

>9mm

they probably ran away laughing.

What is a riot?

Yeah, a guy deadset on mass murder will just drop it and get better if it's a little harder to get a gun.

that chart is somewhat misleading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
sort the table by rates and you'll realize those are baby tier homicide rates
>El Salvador:61 per 100,000
while the US in this chart is at like 5

DELET THIS

Japan has a higher suicide rate than the US and so does Finland. Explain that.

Jesus Christ, you sound like one of those fucking engineers that go to baptist conferences and talk about how evolution isn't real because nobody seen a crocoduck. You've heard of neurotransmitters, right? Serotonin, dopamine, glutamate and the like, right?

Nurture is a bullshit cope by quacks with no evidence to show it being able to stop people hard wired for certain traits.

Guess dad should have locked the safe or somewhere along the way noticed that little timmy incel was one rejected date away from becoming a mass murderer

epic LARP

>its not mental illness
So why has every single mass shooter thats hit the media had an extensive history of mental illness
>hurr durr but muh blacks tho
Literally no one cares about blacks shooting blacks, why the fuck do you inbred niggers not realize this, People only started caring about gun violence when incels and autists started gunning down preschoolers and moviegoers.

If you don't have physical evidence for something, then you have no evidence that it exists.

It's just your word, which is the opposite of science.

this is fake right?

>my bro recently was asking about acquiring a gun licence and getting a gun

>he has no friends
>no girlfriend
>always talks about stupid shit like race

I'm worried as fuck bros.

>black
>usually rejected society and lives in ghetto
>goes into weird shit to win money and end up killing
>”HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?”
I bet if it was public education it would be less crime rates

Source?

Removing guns will cause more violence

>white man
>school shooters are teens

Question mister BASED black man.
Who do niglets shoot?

Black people are so honourable that they never, ever target families, children or destroy a continent and make it uninhabitable for the millennia they've lived on it.

This would reduce all forms of violence but only because 95% or more of immigrant violence is committed by their men. You could just remove all MALE foreigners but not their women and children and you would see virtually the same benefit (until the male children grew up of course).
It would have a much larger impact on violence (reducing it by about 95%) to remove all men, foreign or native born. But yeah, I know, violence by my groups (males, whites) is justified/ignored because reasons.

>This is what niggers and trannies actually believe

they use chicongo to inflate mass shooting numbers

>Blacks are violent
And yet all mass shootings are committed by white males

>I bet if it was public education it would be less crime rates

I bet if private education wasn't so cucked it would be cheap enough for them afford it.

Define how much of which chemical causes the illness. To assert a claim you need evidence, you can't just say whatever you want and expect it to be taken as fact.

didn't you guys just commit genocide like 20 years ago tf are you on your high horse for

See

Other niglets

Shifting the blame of mass shootings to video games = Solving the problem of people doing mass shootings. Wish all boomers would die off because they’re more concerned with the rights of being an american than they are with the lives of innocent people who are being killed. Can’t ever blame guns, noooo those are in our constitutional rights, we can’t blame those!

Testosterone makes you more violent, this is a scientific fact.

>tower shooting
>scsu shooting
>101 sniper
>greensboro
>ZERO mass school/mall/bar shootings
maybe actually read up on history before you try to conjecture
mass shootings occur more frequently because information (and, equally, misinformation) is the most accessible it's ever been, and people are able to flock in groups that encourage this sort of behavior while still remaining socially isolated enough to actually go through with it

The most recent shooting occurred in El Passo, TX: an open-carry state that doesn't require training for concealed carry. Having more guns around does nothing to prevent shootings. Oddly enough, when someone has a tool that can kill 20 people in 30 seconds, nobody has the time to react to stop them. But they'd just use a knife instead, right?

Not just gun violence either. I hope you like having your ears blown wide open by propaganda.

Attached: Shepard-GreaterThanFear-945x1260.jpg (945x1260, 136K)

>Black people are so honourable

Attached: crfoe.jpg (570x396, 145K)

ahahahahahaha

But both are bad. I mean yes I would preffer the black man way if I have to choose between two, but still both are wrong

I am making the point that even if they don't have guns, they can still be lethal. Criminals have the advantage when you limit lawful people's options of defense.

Otherwise, get a gun from the blackmarket with some ammo or find a dead cop in an automobile wreck and loot his corpse. When you do shoot and kill some invaders and if you live in a rural or wooded area, bury them and plant some bilberry shrubs. Make them into missing person cases.

stay the fuck away from him or send in an anonymous tip to your local police

Seems scientifically accurate

Stop being an asshole calling things he's concerned about "stupid shit".

He gets it enough from the media everyday.

Retard

Men are 49% of the population but commit 93.5% of the murders

Too bad niggers are only more violent because of their low IQ's and lack of evolutionary impulse control.

Look up the "Warrior Gene" (previously the Thug Gene but of course that's too naughty to be used in 2019).

it is the truth

Cr1tikal was such a baby soiboy over this guy

I can't wait to drive 2 hours to go to the nearest range to use up all my ammo in 20minutes!

Even if we somehow found a new utility for guns, the fact would remain that they'd still be much more efficient at killing lots of people quickly than charging at them with an axe or sword.

El Paso is 92% Mexican and a lot are illegals. They don’t have guns there.

Whites own almost all the guns in America.

I agree, the ATF is pretty fucked up to have burned children alive at Waco.

BASED TRUMP STARTING HIS CRUSADE ON VIDEO GAMES

This image is up there with the little girl standing infront of the bull market.

Guns don't kill people, people do....

But I think the gun helps

Never said they did. Cope harder.

>tfw your uncle was part of the Mano blanco that went on an Anti-Communist spree and was given a good plot of land after the war
Thanks Burgers, my family got rich off this

explain. What did the manlet say

fake

that issue was overcome by the system and the agents of law enforcement meaning it's a non-issue
the only real way is to be born Criminally Asymptomatic, which is seemingly the result of rare brain chemistry

I think American propaganda is pretty crazy too. It only attacks white males.

>So why has every single mass shooter thats hit the media had an extensive history of mental illness

Probably wrong but I think it's a mix of stereotypes about introverts mixed with America's inability to admit that bullying and hazing isn't just "Boys will be boys XD" and is starting to bite back at neglectful parents.

>But I think the gun helps

don't tell the noguns the gun's talk.

The real issue that no one wants to bring up is that most mass shootings are a result of the US national ethos shattering in two without a common enemy ala the Nazis or Soviets, and people desperately trying to fill that hole with ideaologies, brands, or hopelessness

Attached: 1559809249433.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

>school shooters are teens
that doesn’t mean that the better way would be banning gun so underage people can’t get access to thoses?

Thank you for @'ing me a bunch of pictures of random men, what does this have to do with anything I said?

Violent home invasions happen so rarely that it's hardly even a significant statistic on the overall number of home invasions. People like you just like to masturbate to the thought of having an excuse to shoot people, and everyone else knows it.

Do parents spoil their children more today than they did 20 years ago? I barely had new toys when I was a kid. It was all hand me downs or cheap stuff.

social isolation gives you the ability to kill people. if you could empathize with people youre about to kill you wouldnt do it period. the more division there is between people over superficial shit whether it be race or financial status the more inclined people are to kill each others. has nothing to do with video games.

The amount of cope and mental gymnastics you go through. I’d love to cave your skull in

Quite simple really and that is heavy investment in genetics and infrastructure. Genetic part is to remove people who look undesirable along with removing genes that can lead to mental illnesses that usually contribute to violent crimes. Infrastructure to ensure ensure more labor is created which is also followed by a complete ban on welfare. That part is crucial due to the fact that people who use welfare as an excuse to be lazy which leads to bad parenting have no choice but to take up these upcoming infrastructure jobs in order to support themselves also meaning that mothers and fathers will be forced to work together again to keep their income stable. Also at the same time rework marriage and divorce laws so fathers aren't screwed over constantly. All this is also followed by using said money to start a campaign to get the CIA back under control along with bribing their own officials to stop funding rando cartels who use taxpayer money to smuggle weapons across the border which leads gangs having them.

like this

Attached: rain dance.gif (540x405, 756K)

Yes. Men do stuff, women don't, as was said.

Two options
>Remove guns
>Remover niggers

What would Yea Forums choose?

Attached: Blackyoungmanwithquestionmarksinhishead.png (600x512, 291K)

>people hard wired for certain traits.
Are you dense? People aren't hardwired to kill from conception.
That's where nurture comes in, Because it can trigger certain behaviors working together with genetic predispositions.
It's not 100% one or the other, but both.
It's like saying people with with a history of lung cancer in their family will die of lung cancer at the same rate if they smoke vs if they didn't.
Which is of course bullshit, But yes they are at risk to developing it at a higher rate than average. Smoking would increase it.

imdb.com/title/tt2945784/

>than mass shootings

You mean the ones that happen via gangs daily in cities and countries where guns are already banned? Maybe not so much, yeah.

I'm pretty sure its the fact that mental health is treated like a demonic posession. America took some huge fucking strides backwards in the past 50 years.

I did, but I wasn't poor.

Almost all mass shootings were done and are done by black men pretty much since the 70s.

That means we need to kick out all men from the country

>>ammo costs a ton and once you use it, its gone
Retard.

Cut off contact.

Attached: 1562223734891.gif (300x225, 1.24M)

there are shootings going on at all time around the US in cities like Chicago, and all guns are illegal there

>tower shooting
Late 60s.
>scsu shooting
Late 60s.
>101 sniper
Late 60s.
>>greensboro
>The Greensboro massacre is the term for an event which took place on November 3, 1979, when members of the Communist Workers' Party and others demonstrated in a "Death to the Klan" march in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States. The CWP, which advocated that Klan members should be "physically beaten and chased out of town", exchanged gunfire with members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party.[1]
That's more akin to gang warfare than "mass shootings".

GEE I WONDER WHAT CHANGED IN THE MID 1960s THAT MADE BOTH MASS SHOOTERS AND SERIAL KILLERS SKYROCKET?

why didn't the building fall into pieces if half of it was already destroyed?

Attached: 1423497377045.png (255x255, 54K)

And how will they acquire those? Local Walmart doesn't sell.

>that doesn’t mean that the better way would be banning gun so underage people can’t get access to thoses?

Are you serious?

Attached: Maifacewhen.png (973x1297, 769K)

I could go one google and save about 100 pictures of white men in a /pol/-esque manner, retards will believe anything.

post them stadistics

t. someone who doesn't even have a fire extinguisher in their home

>Iceland 0.31 homicides per 100,00 people
so 1 homicide

Attached: 198247.jpg (555x328, 25K)

This made me like Neil Tyson. I will add that homicides via handgun include justifiable shootings, police shooting suspects (some of it ties into the previous), and gang-on-gang rivalry.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-212937_YouTube.jpg (1732x1440, 415K)

Seething

I knew it was video games to blame

We must thank our orange overlord for this

are you trying to say republican are niggers and white trash? because thats the only type of people who fill walmarts

Remove shitposters.

I doubt he even knows what "nurture" means in this context, user.

remove crime.

can you still get this without wearing tight clothes? asking for my body

Where is the physical evidence for which chemicals cause mental illness.

We know that lacking vitamin c cause scurvy, we can physically observe this and test it.

Why can't we physically measure the chemical structure of the brain to find the exact amount of neurogenic all causes mental illness.

Currently doctors are doing guesswork because none of the medications prescribed are actually successful, they frequently fail at over 50 percent.

This is evidence that mental illness as a result of the current understanding of science is blatantly mistreated, and it shows the lack of knowledge that the medical community has about it.

C O P E

Remove Jews

Nigger go read about Ted Buddy.

People get shitty genetic lotteries all the time. Sometimes they have Parkinson’s. Sometimes they have an innate desire to kill. Sometimes they wanna touch dicks. We’re just bags of meat controlled by subatomic chemical reactions and they have no actual guidance. They just do, and the beneficial chains reproduce and hopefully don’t get too off the mark when they copy themselves later.

remove the true evil menace that's pestering our society: vidya

Yeah but do you have any idea how easy it is to kill someone with a gun vs literally anything else?

>liscense for a gun

tell him to go to the local Fudd store and ask for a liscense to kill.

If you remove guns, niggers can’ have guns and, therefore, they wouldn’t be dangerous, making removing niggers kinda useless

Pictures of random men from google images in one image doesn't prove anything.

Remove niggers.

Crime rates in America would be close to Denmark.

or just post the number of mass shootings that happened this year like any lefttard would do.

Remove niggers and enslave women and the problem is solve

>walmart joins in the removal of games like primal rage and mortal kombat
>walmart forces musicians to replace "controversial" album covers with white liners
It's almost like wal-mart has always been run by reactionary puritans who respond to this shit like it's leprosy and aids rolled up into a walking burrito in their parking lot.

yes. If you sit too long it's bad, if you stand up sometimes you get that lightheaded feeling? You were close to getting a clot

Oh?

Which crime is that?

Ban guns and have the entire police enforce strictly enforce the removal of said guns immedietly, where I then sit and watch the carnage play out

Attached: 1551680105317.gif (200x161, 986K)

Talk to him. He might need a friend.

Multiculturalism is a failure fuck jews for creating this shit meme

Knife attacks have a lower survival rate than shootings do.

Housefires are a real danger. Forget where I read it, but somewhere around 30% of individuals will experience a housefire in their lifetime. By comparison, a home invasions are extremely rare, and less than 1% of those turn violent.

all crime.

Fuck I forgot killings were motivated by the ease of access and not personal motivations, shit that just slipped my mind.
I guess making a bomb is impossible!

Kek

I fucking hate Mark.

>We’re just bags of meat controlled by subatomic chemical reactions and they have no actual guidance. They just do, and the beneficial chains reproduce and hopefully don’t get too off the mark when they copy themselves later.
*BUUUUURP*

Attached: 1515699922027.gif (1221x768, 699K)

Neil is actually smart, not genius level but at least 120 IQ

This is an empty platitude at best, a malevolent diversion at worst.

The problem isn’t the rights of the citizens, it isn’t an easy lofty idea like “mental health”. The system itself is the problem, and that’s the fault of those in charge.

The problem, is the societal elite. Who coincidentally never get shot or criticized

this is hilarious and true
why does no one acknowledge this fact?

Niggers

Have you ever fight with a nigger? They are fucking animals

>Yea Forums.org/v/

Remove white people.

But there can be no law if there is no crime.

>are you trying to say republican are niggers and white trash? because thats the only type of people who fill walmarts
My point is that Wal-Mart's clientele is more likely to feel soothed by an action against "muh violent games" than "muh guns", so what on earth were people expecting.

It's like criticizing Chick-Fil-A for not slathering rainbow flags on its packaging during Pride Month.

>let's pass more laws
>surely that will fix it

Why arrest Ted when half the thots threw themselves at him? Oh wait I forgot women can do no wrong.

I love how you guys always stick your head in the sand when presented with evidence.

All while having zero evidence of your own. Feelings over facts.

FUCKING READ AN ARTICLE OR A BOOK, RETARD. I'm not here to teach your ignorant ass.

>remove niggers
>Tony still shoots up the pep rally with his dads gun because Stacy wouldn't go to prom with him

Explain to me instead of posting the worst girl

>Ban guns and have the entire police enforce strictly enforce the removal of said guns immedietly,
>leaks someone funded the police
>paper trail leads back to user

We know that vitamin c is the determining factor in the illness scurvy.

Why can't we cure mental illnesses in a similar way, because we don't have physical evidence to define mental illness, it's made up

>OMG how dare someone make light of 2 mass shootings this guy is just pure scum
not even from a comedic angle, he played it completely straight with no hint of irony, he was just angry

McVeigh would have done better had he struck ATF HQ instead of Oklahoma City. Overall, he was more heroic than Pat Tillman, Michael Murphy, and basically most of our troops overseas.

Attached: 3fd3cfc0072275a695238490db8c4ea40711ca0ce3ade012a920ccb7390002cc.jpg (287x273, 18K)

Reintroduce a new wave of patriotism and purge the Alphabet kikes, cut off israel and begin to reform from within, Black communities suffered a lot due to the crack epidemic and their culture reflects that with how they rap about the struggle and growing up fatherless and shit like that, the same goes for poor whites who suffered the same, I would go full Huey long on the states as a whole and attempt to hold all companies at gunpoint to stay put in the US and share the wealth but not go full commie on them, the greatest defense the US system would have against Communist is a higher living standard, completely pull out of the middle east and reduce the size of the standing army for quality instead of just poorly equipped shits, then take steps to annex Canada once that's down turn my attention back to the US and completely overhaul the welfare system so it's not easily abused, all big CEO's like the Amazon nigger doesn't need that much personal money, that can go to all poor and recreate a proper middle class, EVERY MAN IS A KING BUT NONE SHALL WEAR A CROWN
also the mass shootings would basically disappear after this

Attached: file.png (402x550, 348K)

Even if this is ironic white men get this everyday, some snap.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBbGmkMGyok DO IT

>she
what did the larper mean by this

why is the reddit sausage so big

>user was alive in the 1700s

Get rid of the letter agencies

Oh fuck, it's a Calvinist.

What is unique to America with all these mass shootings?
>Video games? No video games are played everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have virtually no shootings
>Mental health? No, mental health issues exist everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have massive issues with depression and suicide
>Coverage of the shooter? No, coverage of shooters happens all over the world, not just the United States
>The abundance and easy access to guns? Well... the United States has the single largest gun to person ratio on the planet (120.5 per 100 people, while the second largest, the Falkland Islands has 62.1 per 100 people) and over 393 million guns....
>Oh wait, but Orange Man told me it's video games
Video games it is, then!

eh fuck him he stopped being funny the second he started to show his face

probably cause theres a 1% chance to hit a rich guy.

Children are already banned from owning firearms.

>Have you ever fight with a nigger?
Why I would. Also I’m from yurop, we more of having sandniggers than normal niggers

If multiculturalism is a failure that means human beings are the failure for not being tolerant enough. It's up to us to become better people.

but then who is stopping the bad men from doing the bad things?

Reality is as reality does. Trying to ascribe soul or humanity to something greater is stupid.

We’re just the byproduct of evolution. Sometimes we come off the production line defective. You can post ebin memes all you want but reality is cold and unforgiving and sometimes bad things happen because they did. And no one gets a second chance at life.

>tfw you'll never live in a pre-vietnam war USA
This shit will never unfuck itself

Attached: Wakefield.jpg (762x808, 63K)

So? how is that worrying? you don't hear some redneck out of middle of nowhere shooting up schools do you?

>Tony
eyy bada bing

>Adopting a lifestyle with an average salary below a fast food worker (look up a freakanomics analysis of gang member wages) that involves incurring casualties among innocents is somehow better than white guys killing people because they are bored.

Are you stupid? Do you really need one image to fortify your entire world belief. There are no sources anywhere, no names. It's something a shitposter from /pol/ made to turn you racist.

whats that?
More racial division?
Blaim everything on whitey and the president?
Did you say more protests and racial destruction?
Target everyone wearing a red hat?

Empire > RoTS > KOTOR > KOTOR 2 > A New Hope > Clone Wars > RoTJ > AoTC > TFA > TPM > Rogue One > Rebels > TLJ

pay everyone $1 million dollars

2025, a big change is supposed to come

>I don't understand it, therefore it's not real.
Very compelling argument. You're aware that a disorder in a complex functioning organ like the brain is a tad bit more complicated than a vitamin deficiency, right? Why do I even bother, you probably didn't even know scurvy was a vitamin deficiency. You probably don't think cancer is real because we can't cure that with a magic pill either, right?

>Actually attempting the "You weren't there" argument when historical documentation can prove this shit.
Yeah man, and back in the day "Militia" didn't mean anyone old enough to hold a gun, keep trying those mental gymnastics though, I'm smarter than you are

Gayest post. Fucking Reddit.

They literally are though.
>making a bomb is impossible
For the average retard it pretty much is. Most people who attempt it wind up blowing themselves up.

bruno-latour.fr/sites/default/files/54-TECHNIQUES-GB.pdf

And yet they still pick it to make mass shooting. Obviously they can’t buy it and their parent seems to not hiding it well or not realizing that they shouldn’t handle with guns, so what would be your solution to stop teenagers from using guns?

stopped being funny after the bathtub loli game.

I blame brown people

eyy bada bing you shoulda touched my ding a ling now I gotta give yous da bada boom

you're forgetting culture. boiling it down to simply guns is dumb when it's an amalgamation of tons of problems

triggered by facts?

>Falklands has half the per capita rate of gun ownership
>It also has significantly less than half the current murder rate
hmmmmm

>mfw finding out he wrote the Catchy Song for Lego Movie 2
Good for him, moving on up in the world

Attached: 1408147473871.jpg (932x720, 357K)

Worse fucking thread ever.

>They literally are though.
You're actually fucking retarded if you think people commit mass shootings because it's easy to do, most people enjoy living and know doing shit like that will hinder doing so

See, the problem here is you're using logic. That's basically heresy in the USA, they think you go to hell for that sort of stuff.

can you seriously just buy guns in a supermarket like walmarkt? they aren't just in specific gun stores in america?

Attached: kermit americans.jpg (221x228, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oaC0KyV7eWk

Medical professionals can't treat mental illness because they can't define it physically, that's why over 50 percent of medications are unsuccessful.

If you can't define something it doesn't exist.

Nobody covers black on black crime anymore. Mostly interracial crimes and kids with guns get attention now

>still no evidence

KOTOR was garbage, the plot was basically non existent outside that one plot twist & the worlds were nothing but Filler bullshit. KOTOR 2 was superior in every regard

It’s not tons of problems when it’s really just jews

>The problem, is the societal elite. Who coincidentally never get shot or criticized

You ever think there is like a class so elite you literally never see them? Like being on level above even the big CEO who can still get caught in a scandal or shot on the street. Like Illuminati level shit where you basically don't exist outside your immediate peers.

have cops take the threats seriously when reported?

>while the second largest, the Falkland Islands has 62.1 per 100 people)
That pretty much blew up your own strawman, retard. Name 10 Falklands mass shooters. OH WAIT

Falklands is smaller in terms of population than the US. Larger populations often mean more trouble.

why do libtards have to ruin our hobbies?

you stupid fuck, you can't get rid of non-whites in any way, it would cause a lot of short term damage that other countries would capitalize on, there is nothing wrong with non-whites other than still having their former country's culture, they need to be americanized just like the Krauts were in world war 1

My state has no restriction on owning guns and I only need 8 hours of training for a conceal carry, 2 of which need to be done at a shooting range
Cum @ me europoor

Seriously. The discussion shouldn't be about defending games because they won't do shit. The didn't do shit after Columbine. They didn't do shit after Sandy Hook. Not after Emanuel AME, Aurora, Sacramento, Orlando, Stoneman Douglas, Virginia Tech, Las Vegas, none, none, fucking nothing. They won't do anything here either, so the focus should not be on defending video games. The discussion should be on guns. They scapegoat so that you don't focus on what matters, and it's time to stop. This isn't some game, lives are on the line. You shouldn't be afraid to live in your own home goddammit

I’m pretty sure the crazy hobos rubbing shit on themselves are mentally ill even if a doctor cant prescribe exactly why his brain isn’t fully functioning.

they are too scared of her majesty the queen to act out

Yes!! I'm confident that right after Guns were banned in Australia they immediately suffered from school bombing epidemics

I dunno, my doctor "cured" my mental illness pretty well. I was near suicidal before taking it, and afterwards I was normal, explain that.

>White man blame the black man
>Black man and woman blame the white man and orange man
>Orange man blame the BING BING WAHOO
Who have really the fault?

Attached: 34B74045-2FA2-4246-ABDC-29CCC8F36095.png (300x320, 201K)

The shooter in El Paso killed 20+ people in 30 seconds. Yes, mass shootings are fucking easy.

Because leftism is a religion, and sinners (white men) have to be punished.

>close thread
>finish assignment
>go and eat a banana
>go back to PC
>open up thread on phone
>completely forgot what I posted while on the toilet
>some user is calling me mad because they can't understand someone replying to something without getting upset
Damn. Is there a better feeling than this?

Just about all these listed down here get new regulations and changes every year to mitigate the numbers of these problems
this is probably the dumbest thing he's said in awhile and the nra cucks are just gobbling it up

rifles mostly yeah.
Why would you need an entire store for guns?
do you go to a soap store? or a milk store?

Walmarts are basically general stores.
They stock heavilly based on populace. You can also get guns from any farming store or hunting store.

>GEE I WONDER WHAT CHANGED IN THE MID 1960s THAT MADE BOTH MASS SHOOTERS AND SERIAL KILLERS SKYROCKET?

i dont know
what did?

I agree kotor 2 was superior but kotor is in no way garbage.

We don't have physical evidence to define anything we call a mental illness which is why prescription treatments fail at over 50 percent.
They literally made up categories of disease with no evidence behind what causes it.

This. Men are the nigger of gender.

KOTOR 2 > KOTOR 1 > RoTJ > ESB > Rogue Squadron games > ANH > Clone Wars shorts > RoTS > TPM > AoTC >>>>>>>>> everything else is trash

Swords are fun tho. It's always hilarious to see a big slav chase off gypsies trying to break into his house with a cheap tourist trap weapon

Who gives a shit, if such a level exists they mustn’t have some competence to them. The visible elite meanwhile and complicit with this shitshow and thus deserve to take responsibility.

Randy stair had 2 pistols and a shotgun and managed to kill only 3 people, 2 of which were over 40

>cops
>doing anything right

Falklands lack masses of niggers.

abolishing all mental health hospitals?

I dunno user, you seem like a pretty solid definition of mental illness.

GUNS AND WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1560756894870.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>phalanx
Someone post that one image.

A lot of things did, but I'm interested to see what this retard singles out as being the one and only reason.

They can't clearly define "Flu" either because it's a family of virii that are constantly mutating, but I'm pretty sure the flu exists, you fucking retard.

yea idk why i even clicked on it but reading a thread of teenagers who know nothing about the world trying to convince each other they know everything about the world is a good way to lose brain cells.

Exactly, you fucking dipshit. It's stupid, impulsive and driven off emotion. Making it harder to do directly drives down how often it happens. Just like suicides. The harder and longer someone has to work for it the more likely they are to realize it's retarded, if they even attempt it at all.
The thought "I could just go out and shoot some people today to end it all" is much, much simpler than meticulously planning a bomb and bombing.

>Yes, mass shootings are fucking easy.
Imagine being this much of a psychopath.

all you had to do was google.
snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shooter-shooting-mugshots/

>Our relatively brief overview of the alleged shooters included in the August 2019 meme indicates that it was broadly fairly accurate. It contained a few errors, but was faithful overall to its own criteria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

check the citations. it supports the meme pic

The Blacks were accidentally invented by Schlomo von Shelelbergstein in a lab accident and proceeded to spread across america

BTFO

How to avoid blood clot? Just stand up or laying down on bed also works?

Depends, I think Walmart is unique in that regard but you can definitely buy them in huge sports shop chains like Dick's or Bass Pro Shop.
Course I doubt you can buy an AR-15 in them, but you can buy hunting rifles, shotguns and sometimes handguns. Pretty sure you gotta go to a proper gun shop for the scary black rifles

In the US it's legal to sell guns out of the back of a van in a parking lot. There's absolutely NO oversight of gun sales at all in most of the country.

Im not the one defending the right to own murder tools

Why Japan have low rate crime? Due to having not inmigrants or due to not having guns?

Attached: 89F4C576-84AD-414B-911D-09647C3A9E41.jpg (600x675, 50K)

the rainbow people

Attached: last straight man.jpg (960x960, 221K)

So we should hinder a mentally stable person's ability to do things because of a mentally unstable person.
Should we ban ceiling fans and doorknobs too?

We can't physically prove that viruses exist. That's why 100% of vaccines fail.

Why do antipsychotics work on crazy people and not sane people

>not using the song from the actual scene
youtube.com/watch?v=AjY8HvpNu6o

>outspend corporate shills to repeal Citizens United
>Invest in renewable energies and cut off the Saudis
>Divest from Israel and cut off the Jews
>Heavily regulate Hollywood smut and big pharma (people's brains no longer being warped by shitty tv/films/prescription meds)
>Increase tariffs on cunt companies that sent their jobs overseas to the point that wage cucks can't even afford their shit anymore, forcing them to move those jobs back Stateside just to be able to survive, reviving the US manufacturing heartland
>With decent livelihoods and political influence back in the hands of the American public, go about encouraging BOTH major parties/political affiliations to return to a social conservatism (regardless of whatever other policies you might have)
>This means being white/black, gay/straight, trans/cis whatever, just don't wag your strap on in everyone's face, go to work at your decent job, vote, pay taxes, stfu
>Make something like Boys Scouts/Girls Scouts (learning self discipline, survival/practical skills) mandatory from kindergarten to end of high school
>Include weapon familiarity/discipline in this Scout curriculum but focus on bolt action rifles/shotguns for hunting, show little dick AR obsession for the practical overkill and compensatory strategy that it is, changing kids attitudes towards guns by familiarity not fear
>Increase pedagogy from 12th grade to 14th grade (the human brain isn't done developing until 25, not 18) as human life expectancy is getting longer and kids should have those extra couple years to discover what career paths they'd like to go down, 13th and 14th grades would mostly be choosing classes that offer a taste of real world trades
>Remove guns from anyone convicted of ANY gun related offense
>Ban anything more powerful than AR-15, mandatory life sentence if caught with anything else, death sentence if committing any offence with them
That would end it in less than 100 years & ppl would be objectively happier.

Sure I prefer to call them faggots.

If you get serious about what mental illness is you will realize we don't even understand what it is, based on the fact that medications for mental illness fail at over 50 percent.

We know exactly what causes scurvy, we don't understand mental illness on the same level.

its unironically jews fault

>have cops to enforce the law
>they don't
>DUDE HOW DO WE FIX ALL THIS LAW BREAKING?

This is pure projection on your part. You are projecting your violent impulses on to others

Convincing yourself to murder isn’t easy you psychopathic bitch

The first four are fucking accidents and sickness, the fuck point does he think he's making?

You can buy an AR15 at Walmart. They're shitty but they sell em

Trump and the Republicans are the ones targeting video games, not Democrats.

Just stand up and walk around and come back. That's it. Go to the restroom and wash your hands that's what I do.

Mostly no immigrants.

Niggers and women

Damn nigga was going for the combo bonus

Give everyone in China a gun. People will be too scared to use guns after that.

This argument is retarded. The Falkland Islands literally has a population density of less than 1 person per square mile and has one of the lowest population densities on the planet, of course there are no mass shootings, mass shooters go after crowded areas.

Most people on Yea Forums have very little morality or ability to empathize, I wonder what it is about this site that encourages this.

Go let a sick person cough on you and then tell me viruses don't exist retard

I agree with your shit
also add forcing all cops to take an oath to protect citizens

I don't feel the same pressures a white person does about gun control and it bothers the living shit out of me!

There's no "single reason" for a fighting-aged man to think he has no future, nothing to lose and snap. Guns only make it easy, but so do trucks, car bombs and arson with even deadlier results.

No guns.

Are you retarded? Republicans are the ones scapegoating vidya to protect MUHGUNS

>hurr durr let me move the goalposts real quick

You’re a fucking psychopath who thinks murder easy, like your shit opinion doesn’t matter.

japanese are low T and too inhibited to commit crime

good luck trying to telling two ethnic groups who hate each other to stop fighting, at best they will laugh at you then go back to butchering each other, hell Euros barely even do it and even then its starting to falter, lets not even get into rivalries such as Greeks and Turks and beyond that

No, brain chemistry is a lot more variable than necessary vitamins being deficient. And studying mental illness is a new thing since until very recently mentally ill people were either killed or locked in closets.

You stupid retard. Might as well say we don’t know black holes are real because we can’t completely explain or define them.

Good for you man, all I'm saying is doctors don't fully know how mental illness works, it's guesswork, as you know many medications don't work for people.

All I'm saying is we should know exactly what the problem is, yet we don't have that information yet.

I've never seen em in any walmart that I go to, but thats probably for the best living in Miami

>Training yourself with a firearm for weeks isn't the same as learning how to build a bomb
>Randy Stair killing 3 people and this guy killing 20 was "muh genetics"
IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUSIONAL KEK

But you said % of gun ownership is the cause of mass shooters? Hol up hol up, is you sayin' that guns are not the cause after all? WEOOOOOW

>t. glownigger

Because they hate fun

A list of banned guns like ar15s and handguns, a new zealand post christchurch tier gun purchase hoops,a 15 year buy back program
basically everything that will make /k/ chimp out

If they announced a gun ban I'd probably go kill people.

Why not? America is over party

Highers deaths by suicide because nothing else is killing them retard

Due to it being dishonorabru

>nigger this nigger that
Can we all just agree that chinks are the literal bane of the Earth?

Attached: four pests campaign.gif (901x461, 95K)

No no no no no
THAT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE I SAY SO STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Attached: 1520103416231.png (700x700, 291K)

low guns. alot of countries come close to their numbers despite having higher immigrant rates

Due to sex with little girls.

You keep saying that like it actually means something. There are plenty of things that we can't explain but we know exist: deep-sea currents, gravity, etc. Fuck we can't even explain how humans see color beyond "the cone cells do it", but I'm willing to bet you believe in all those things. You're either really fucking dumb, or just trolling. For your sake, I hope it's the latter.

When people finally get chipped, we will.

So talking about it makes me a psychopath I guess by this logic everyone who talks about child abuse is a pedophile

I don;t even understand how world leaders get so prissy with eachother. Enough to threaten turning your country to nuclear ash. looking at you India/Pakitstan.

I live in wisconsin and mine has a few ARs and some 10/22s in a display stand

>impulsive
Nigger the Christchurch Crusader and both of his copycats, including the Shartmart shooter, planned what they did months in advance. Hell, the El Paso guy drove 8 fucking hours to specifically target that Walmart.

Truck attacks seem to be more successful in general than shootings.

Bombings are the most effective but obviously people who do these shootings are suicidal and want to be a martyr/celebrity. If they just wanted to kill people they would synthesize a poison and pump it into crowded places or truck bomb or a fire.

It's inevitable that someone is going to set up an artillery piece outside a crowded city and just blast away killing thousands until cops arrive and fuck their shit up.

Except shit like medical and car accidents are part of the necessities of everyday life.
Semi automatic rifles aren't.

They are the cause. If you have a shitton of people living near each other, a shitton of guns (literally more guns than people) and extremely easy access to them, what do you realistically think will happen? This is something that America uniquely has over all other countries

But laying down on bed is comfier.

>he replied
>but totally isn't mad and doesn't care
Kek

>649 posts
>bump limit reaches at 500

Why is this the video games board again? why don't you faglords go over to /pol/ or some shit if politics is so important to you

Actually we commonly define the flu which is based on our success at treating it.

This assertion, that "men contribute more"... erm, where do men come from again?

No immigrants (a bit hyperbolic), their self-blame culture of suicide, and low testosterone. If they had high caliber air rifles and the same guns we have in US gun stores, they would still have a low violent crime rate. They would simply have an additional method to commit suicide instead of just hanging themselves or jumping from large heights.

By the way, the bulk of gun-related deaths are suicides and even with that, the US has a lower suicide rate than Japan and Finland.

do you actually think that literally everyone on the islands are spaced apart equally? ~70% of the whole population live in Stanley which is 1 square mile, that's pretty equivalent to dayton and el paso

And you'll see the same effect that happened here in Australia.

No effect on the homicide rate.
Firearm robberies go down.
Armed robberies go up.
lol

>Training yourself with a firearm for weeks isn't the same as learning how to build a bomb
Yeah dude I just go down to my local bombing range every week to practice it. Swing down to the bomb store to pick up some new bombs on my way home before hitting up the many widely accessible public forums about bombs to argue my bomb rights with libtards.
People don't train with guns purely because of some specific plan to shoot people. It's people with training in guns because they used them their whole lives "recreationally" + the access to them + the desire to shoot people that are dangerous.
>muh genetics
It literally is.
Almost every major (i.e. actually killing people and not just setting off a firecracker to wound like 3 guys) bomber has had an IQ of over 120 minimum, most quite higher.

Cars are also heavily regulated, as well as medicine as a result of all the death and accidents that happen. Meanwhile guns really aren’t, even after all the shootings. It’s a retarded argument

By that fucking stupid logic, Wyoming would be the world capital of mass shooters. But it isn't, while states where guns are restricted like California have more mass shooters. Your argument is retarded and so are you.

In short, yes. It's a matter of public risk management. How is this even a question? This is like saying we should let people own tanks and fighter jets because "oh hey, only crazy people would use these to hurt others!" Guns aren't fucking toys, they're lethal weapons.

They commonly don't work, look up the statistics.

Define psychosis, exactly how many dopamine particles over the threshold makes you psychotic.

You are so fucking stupid, thanks for showing everyone that people that think like you are fucking retarded, really helps my case

Attached: 1519675526005.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Why don't we ban cars from going above 30km/h?

THIS IS A DISTRACTION PLAY FROM BOTH SIDES
STOP GIVING IT ATTENTION
THE GOVERNMENT JUST NEEDS A SCAPEGOAT AND WILL NEVER ACTUALLY BAN VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES
VIDEO GAME COMPANIES AND MEDIA OUTLETS (like ign) FOCUS ON THIS ISSUE TO KEEP ATTENTION AWAY FROM ALL THE BS THE GAME INDUSTRY KEEPS DOING

Kid in bottom right has the right idea, just clip through the floor until your bit box is out of reach.

Murder is super easy with a gun. You point and squeeze. Of course, most will regret it later, but in the heat of the moment higher cognitive functions are unreliable at best.

Wait, you can buy guns at a grocery store in America?

Attached: 1540018072592.png (1008x1088, 92K)

>Doorknobs and ceiling fan confiscation is "Public risk management"
Antigunz everyone

It's almost like there can be multiple causes you fucking abortion.

>The CISquisition
Hard Pass. I'd rather hear from the OTHER Jim.

why the fuck you asking me i asked that other guy because i want to know

Ok. Sometimes they don't work on crazy people. But they never work on sane people. Why?

Strong social supports, communalistic culture, and strict weapons control laws.

This is politics in application to games. You'd expect a video game board to care about this specific bit of politics.

I'm just in here to laugh at the dumbest user who thinks mental disorders don't exist.

yeah but its in the back.

So you are saying that guns are not THE cause?

Fuck, you're all retarded.

Just ban killing people.

Yes!

Attached: insanity.jpg (302x474, 68K)

Wyoming is also a low population density area, it’s literally memed as being an empty state with virtually no people. What is with all of these shit arguments?

I'd argue most of these kids who quote Brevik as their personal heroes are borderline psycopaths anyway. They just never had an excuse their regard human life as trash until they found the internet niche that nurtures it.

You need to know the password to buy guns at grocery stores.

Attached: 1560470103859.gif (540x357, 1.53M)

proably when an individual commits to doing harm to others

One thing is immediate in society that we have to deal with everyday, a lack of knowledge about medical treatment isn't acceptable given the consequences.

Maybe gravity isn't gravity it's something else, understand what I'm getting at.

A lack of knowledge isn't good in any area.

because you had a question mark?

They are necessary for fighting off multiple attackers and keeping the other guns legal, faggot. I am more determined than ever to purchase a Zastava ZPAP (semi-auto Kalashnikov variant) and an 80% Armalite variant lower receiver as well as plenty of ammo.

If your faction tries to ban guns, I will take out your electrical transformers and sabotage your petroleum pipelines. Your cucked society will collapse in civil unrest.

Attached: 1555005313604.jpg (750x520, 27K)

yes

>Europeans are just now discovering why Walmart can kill all of its competition
user I can go to Walmart and buy a rifle, groceries, new clothes, furniture, a new computed, some gardening supplies, a new haircut, glasses and get my car's tires changed all in one trip. They specifically try to provide as many services and products as possible.

>he doesn't buy a gun with his freedom ingredients
Fucking Europoors

Can anyone explain to me why people get irrationally excited over gun control and not over video game sexuality?

People just aren't that dumb.

The difference between getting in a social fist fight and killing someone is completely different.

How many people drive down roads with hundreds of people on the footpath and never veer into them on purpose? That's easier than pulling a trigger. Why doesn't it happen?

op's question was on mass shooting. You're talking about general crimes

>computed
*computer

The only way to get that information would be human experimentation. For obvious reasons, that's not allowed, so there are a lot of minor details we don't understand. However, mental illnesses have predictable paths of development and methods of treatment. Just because we don't know exactly why someone is hearing voices doesn't mean that they aren't and it's all a big conspiracy.

You have to define who is crazy and who is insane first.

Maybe the way you think the system works is more complicated than you think.

Then take a look at New Hampshire and Maine. They have lenient gun laws with conceal carry w/o the legal need for a permit. They are safer than California, Oregon, and Illinois.

Also, you just showed the real problem with violent crime. It is a social issue. It is all about the people.

guns re scary and can kill you. the mere thought of holding one will make you piss ur pants. best to bann them quick

everyone talks about banning guns but noone really talks about how they would actually go about it

nekkid wimins gud

>The Cheyenne, Wyoming Metropolitan Area had a 2010 population of 91,738
That's hardly low and way more than places with high profile shootings like Newtown CT. Shit argument, shit far-left extremist poster.

>"No effect on the homicide rate."
Our Australian friend addressed it.
>inb4 "I don't care unless they're all killed at once"

I am legitimately confused about gun control and the stressors. We never talk about video game sex.

They already do that, they just ignore it. If everything I suggest was implemented and once the madness dies down a bit, you could then afford to be a LOT stricter on cops. At the moment its hard to say they are too heavy handed because if the average American doesn't know if they're gonna get through the day without taking a bullet (4 in 100,000 people is fucking insane) imagine having a blue target on your back for all the crazies.
But yeah, once things calm down a bit if you shoot someone in the line of duty, instant forced retirement if ruled justifiable with a temporary pension and 12-24 months free mental health counselling. If ruled unjustifiable, mandatory 25 to life. Encourage the right type of people (honest, non psychotic) into the job.

>It is all about the people
it is all about the black people

Attached: 1534860709770.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

>Dangerous things exist, so we shouldn't even bother trying to stop people from killing each other.

>Stop progress because one asshole perverts it

Ok that has multiple factors, you have to define what harm is.

But then you have to figure out exactly what makes someone stop harming people, which is extremely difficult based on the fact that our current understanding works on a 50 percent success rate or lower

>719 replies

The gun control movement is all about DISARMING those who can potentially oppose the far-left. Notice how politicians never call to disarm these guys, even after one of their ANTIFA comrades wasted a lot of people not even a week ago.

Attached: Texas DNC commies.png (807x420, 899K)

video game sex wont kill u

>Let me have my toys or I'll destroy civilization!
You sound stable.

Very nice post, my guy. Comparing flu deaths that can't be helped and car accidents to gun violence, as if that Las Vegas shooter just accidentally shot over a thousand bullets into a crowded venue, and then accidentally shot a few rounds at some jet fuel tanks at the airport to make them explode. Accidentally of course.

Fuck you

They are one of if not the primary cause. Yes, if everyone lived far enough away from each other that seeing two guys in one place at one time was rare there'd be no mass shootings, but that would be completely impossible for modern society.

But he's right

congrats,you highlighted how leechs like maine and new hampshire are able to sale guns to niggers in chicago. The cancer that makes gun regulations nearly impossible is loose gun law states

Video game sex will precisely kill me!

I am a cuck magnet!

>4 in 100,000 people is fucking insane

That's seems pretty low and I assume it only applies to white neighborhoods

>ban guns
>ask citizens to turn in illegal guns
>if someone doesnt do it then make it a criminal offense if he gets caught with a gun

Yeah, it's defined by its symptoms, JUST LIKE MENTAL ILLNESSES.

Gun control is about authorizing the same government that gave out weapons and ammo without transmitters to drug cartels and terrorists to kill people for possessing objects that do nothing to leak deadly poisons or viruses into ecosystems and towns.

Also, the country had a lower violent crime rate last year than it did twenty years ago despite a legal increase in private gun and ammo sales, conceal carry permits distributed more and more, violent video games becoming more violent, faster internet connections, and the rise of Yea Forums and infinity chan.

Is this a reddit copypasta?

Just ban dangerous things. Make society a padded room with tons of crazy people.

Yes, they're right next to the freedom fries

>murdering your fellow man is "progress"

Nice reading comprehension, idiot.

You mean how it's illegal for felons to own guns and they do anyway and tend to shoot people when they're caught?
Good luck confiscating from black neighborhoods or convincing a police officer it's his day to die and do it

>Looks at the flue deaths but ignores all the medical errors because it would inconvenience your point
>Reddit spacing
Fuck you

Can't wait to see you in the headlines, faglord.

Do you really think video games became more violent? I see a lot more physical violence in games, but I don't see emotional, psychological or even economical violence in gaming.

Games are cheaper than ever, and they don't influence counter culture nearly as much as they used to.

>fellow man
Kek

>squeeze out the suppliers (just like drugs)
Then it will be like drugs, where people who really want it can get it but risk their freedom in doing so.

I can barely fathom it to be honest
I try to be open minded about it, but I can't
just seeing guns right next to the fruit stand in a supermarket, it's just baffling to me

Attached: 1302520709558.png (500x428, 58K)

>Notice how politicians never call to disarm these guys
No, they just call to ban them outright.

>people aren't that dumb
My point is that these violent acts are impulsive, the perpetrators don't think much, they just act.

>"do you have any illegal guns"
>uh nope i lost them lmao

>Yes, if everyone lived far enough away from each other that seeing two guys in one place at one time was rare there'd be no mass shootings, but that would be completely impossible for modern society.
How come there were exactly ZERO mass shootings in NYC back in the 1930s-1960s when it had a high gun ownership rate? I guess NYC was never populous enough eh?

>flue
Guess I'll fucking kill myself.

Attached: 1528774070772.jpg (599x589, 98K)

clear intent to do physical damage to another person
empathy stops people from harming others but also fear or reprisal to a greater or lesser extent

>several states make it harder to attain guns through increasing regulations
>can just go to another state and buy one easily
lol

Nobody's even talking about banning guns, just making sure their sale and use is monitored in a meaningful manner.

>red state makes it piss easy to buy a gun and sale it
>nigger mcniggerton and his felony purchase a gun from some yeehaaw who only cares about his money
>fuckin libtard,gun bans won work.SHALL NOT INFRINGE >:l

>No, they just call to ban them outright.
And never will, they also get endorsements from high ranking politicians.

Attached: Keith Ellison DNC leader endorsing ANTIFA manual.jpg (780x439, 47K)

The real solution is to force every American to carry a gun, then let nature take its course.

You really think gangsters buy guns in New Hampshire and Maine legally? You really are fucking gullible.

latimes.com/nation/atf-fast-furious-sg-storygallery.html

The same agencies that want to disarm the lawful people of New Hampshire and Maine help gangsters get their weapons and ammo. The same happens overseas in Latin American nations as well as worth dummy corporations which then leads to more smuggling to the US.

You're a dumbass. we don't put it next to the fruits and vegetables, they'll rust. They're closer to the breads and canned foods.

Yes. Medical errors are accidents. Mass shootings are not accidents. This retarded post responds an avoidable tragedy with a shrug that says "Ehh, shit happens".

This one's easy, provided you could actually get the government to revoke/amend the second amendment and/or outlaw/strictly regulate anything that fires faster than a bolt action rifle, pump action shotgun, or revolver (or even outlaw/regulate those too) here's how you get the CURRENT guns off the streets once that's done: Offer cash and amnesty for turning them in. That's it. That's all you have to do. It won't completely eliminate those guns from civilian ownership. It won't eliminate all gun crime. We might not even see a significant effect in our lifetime, but in a few generations, the only people capable of performing a mass shooting like we've seen the last few weeks would be people who had their gun passed down through their family from their great great grandfather on down, and nobody along the way ever traded it in for the cash.

Attached: 1551288756243.jpg (860x479, 41K)

For some reason they equate that with a threat against the amendment and they chimp out. Apparently right to bear arms applies to literal retards and children.

>fruit stand
They're usually on the far opposite side of the store from the open fruits actually. Generally placed around the outdoorsman and vehicle shit.

How fucking dumb are you?

We don't ban dangerous things, we regulate them. Those poisonous chemicals an explosive ingredients? All regulated. Cars/trucks, regulated. But suggest that maybe firearms need to be regulated because they're dangerous and people flip the fuck out and say the commies and blacks are coming to rape our wives and steal our land. It's beyond idiotic.

>Do you have any illegal drugs
>nope lol
How is it any different from that? People still get fucked for possession.

it's because we have a constitutional right to use shooty sticks, the bill of rights doesn't mention trucks and shit

>do you h ave any illegal drugs
>nope I lossed them

doesn't work the same user.

Attached: 1548453352457.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>People being killed by the poorly trained and inexperienced doing shit they fucking shouldn't be is just an "accident"
Its a failure of the medical system you retard

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Those things are only regulated instead of banned because they have legitimate uses beyond killing people, though.

US society is full of insecure idiots who don't understand anything and are terrified of everything. Guns and religion are easy to sell to them, and the people selling these things make enough money to buy our politicians. Hence, nothing happens.

Guns have been regulated to hell and back you fucking sperg. They desperately need laxer regulations. The fucking laws are spaghetti right now.

>We don't ban dangerous things, we tax them.

ftfy

Don't (You) me if you're not going to debate or discuss

Those are survival tools, you dumbshit. Toys are video games which we can all do without and this is coming from a video game enthusiast.

I will not tolerate a Marxist-minded government that thinks anything deemed "unnecessary" for common people has to get criminalized and that want a legal governmental monopoly on gun ownership and gun violence which will be justified arbitraily if they do it but not when we do it to fight off knife-wielding muggers, wild animals, or home invaders.

You want to kill me because I would own an AK variant. Fuck you and die.

Attached: 1557461305767.jpg (552x342, 30K)

>The absolute state of noguns in this thread

Attached: brendan fraser.jpg (540x720, 33K)

The amendment says "shall not be infringed", and requiring the FBI to approve you for gun ownership is an infringement of those rights and honestly even just the regulation on title 2 items (automatic weapons, suppressors, etc) is technically against the spirit of the second amendment, because the whole idea is to protect yourself against the government, not have the government dictate whether you're allowed to have the means to protect yourself against them.

>Those things are only regulated instead of banned because they have legitimate uses beyond killing goverment, though.

Read threads on /pol/ for a few hours and tell me that all people possess empathy. Some people are just broken, for whatever reason, and there's a lot of them.

Give an inch, take a mile. Plus, I've had a fair few gun control fags reveal their desire to ban guns when angry in an argument.

they're accidents cause the fucking cops didn't stop them when informed. the system works, lazy cops don't

That’s kinda messed up

That's basically it, the far-leftist NWO wants gun control just to make you and any other dissidents easier to hunt down. Anything else is just sugarcoat they use to make lemmings support their own doom.

holy fuck that's actually pretty amazing. i'm really glad for him.

The 2nd amendment reads "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." See the part where it says "well regulated"? See how it's literally the first adjective in the entire amendment? You think that might be an important part, or was that just added by accident?

/pol/ is constantly littered with people that hate them. i think the only legit thread they have is trump general. eveything else is falseflag.

>BUT MUH GUBBERMINTS
Do you have literally any other arguments?

I was referring to physical violence and graphics. My mind differentiates real life from entertainment unless I were watching a movie based upon a true story.

I understand much of the violence is quite cartoonish kind of like watching people get thrown around from getting shot in a movie when hunting footage, physics, and combat footage show that is not the case in real life.

>Slippery slope fallacy
Christ, I wish they taught basic logic in this country. Cars are extremely highly regulated. I suppose you are concerned that they're going to be banned soon?

you afraid of an actual arguement libtard?

>Using modern definitions for a dated term
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
Based retard

>Your toys should be taken away
twisted into
>I want to kill you
He's right, you're 100% unstable.

Can you actually buy an assault rifle at walmart in Yankland? That's pretty based

I'm just gonna add this in here. I love how gun nuts are usually right leaning libertarian Any Rand worshipping objectivist types.
But when it comes to the notion of defining an assault rifle, all of a sudden they become fucking postmodern philosophers lol. "But what are concepts, really?"

the clause is a logical or, not and, not to mention it was terribly written; the gist of it can be parsed as: because a well-regulated militia wouldn't be possible without gun rights, gun rights must not be limited

Oh well yeah, they certainly did get more physically violent. But only so.

Guns aren't regulated for shit. What good do laws in CA do when someone could just drive over to AZ and buy a gun from some guy at a truckstop, no strings attached?

Fearmongery is not an argument.

Those are two different clauses. If you take away the interjection "being necessary to the security of a free State" and look at the main subject of the sentence, it reads "A well regulated Militia, the right of the people to keep and bear arms". This does not make sense unless you separate it to read "A well regulated militia AND the right of the people to keep and bear arms"

>Just trust the gubbermint goy
Who are you quoting?

Attached: SHALL NOT BE.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Okay. Does that make it okay? Does that mean this totally avoidable tragedy that only seems to affect America should be brushed off the same way as someone suffering from malpractice? No doctor goes out of their way to intentionally kill you, dick.

Why does he need one. Look to Europe for love of government results.

Haha fucking shit, Big Gun-toting Christian lobby at it again

>assault rifle
We call them AR's here. Stands for Aerodynamic-baby-killers-for Republicans.

well regulated means well maintained, as in that the militia works properly
anyways everything before the second comma is the reasoning, the important part is after it

Found the paranoid schizos.

But Europe has consistently higher standards of living than the US. It is categorically a better place to live.

Regulate also means to make functional. That means we should be given M16A4 rifles or at least be allowed to own weapons that use military in-service ammo.

Also, the politicians of the late 18th Century and the early 19th Century made no laws against the repeating high-caliber air rifle called the Girandoni which by the way was used by certain Austrian imperial soldiers as a issued weapon and used during the Lewis and Clark Expedition to impress Native American tribes.

warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/military-history/lewis-and-clarks-girandoni-air-rifle/

Attached: Girandoni-Air-Rifle.jpg (800x492, 86K)

>Lol I know people are dead and we could prevent this but what about intent?
Kill yourself, or let some surgeon do it for you.

So why do you want to take away guns pinko?

hope they don't have a dog.

Attached: main-qimg-8607fb417e489bcdc59752f98c7d8164-c.jpg (791x355, 48K)

How about this compromise: ban ALL far-leftists/democrats from owning any guns, even BB guns and toy guns. Guns are bad so you shouldn't have problem with that eh? :^)

>811 posts
my god you fucking cretins

>hope they don't have a dog.
Unfortunately I don't have the webm where the G-men shoot their dogs saved.

Because they do nothing but lead to more people dying.

>New Hampshire and Maine
Both ranked among the lowest population states in the US. Simply by having a lower population there is a lower chance someone will snap there and go on a killing spree compared to California, which has the highest population in the US
>CA has 39 million people
>NH and Maine have 1 mil
>wtf why do shootings happen more often in California?

Yeah, I definitely don't agree with the idea, but significant cash incentive is the only way I see most criminals turning in their guns. And if you don't also take the guns away from the people around them, they can just steal another gun. It's either ban them outright and or say all the lives unnecessarily taken by gun violence are acceptable losses, there isn't really a middle point between the two. Unless you go whole hog, there will always be deaths that could have been prevented, and there is no moral authority to guide us to an acceptable middle ground. Only our individual opinions.

>how DARE people discuss vidya issues in the vidya board!!
Get dabbed on, backseat janny aka scum lower than the real janny.

Attached: 1539300282287.jpg (548x1679, 89K)

also california is neighbors to two lax gun states,nevada and arizona. The garlic shooter purchased his gun legally in nevada

No. They don't have full-auto or burst fire. They are semi-auto at most.

AR is an abbreviation for Armalite which was the company that designed the AR15 which then became the M16 when Colt bought the designs and added a full-auto mode of fire. Then the full-auto was replaced with a three round burst mode.

Assault rifle has become a politicized buzzword along with the purely political tern assault weapon to scare soccer moms into voting for politicians who want to target gun owners who literally did nothing wrong.

Why are you fearmongering?

what people say and what people do are 2 different things

>how DARE people discuss vidya issues in the vidya board!!
Yeah dude so much vidya discussion here.
Gun control is pure vidya.

>muh 30-50 hogs

Statement of facts about current occurrences isn't fearmongering.
Wild predictions about the future can be, however.

So the problem with California are the Californians. There are too many of them.

Let them kill each other and I hope a massive earthquake takes out L.A. and San Fran.

isn't this the plot to "escape from l.a" ? why did you have to remind me of that shitty movie?

The people diagnosed as crazy by medical doctors get medicine that helps them a lot, when it works. That same medicine has basically no effect on people not diagnosed as crazy. Thoughts?